Jan 2017 Starters/Re-Starters from a binge eater

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Jan 2017 Starters/Re-Starters from a binge eater

This topic contains 723 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Floridag1rl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 551 through 600 (of 724 total)

• Alisa and Floridagirl — good goals. Reasonable.

Me? Well, the last day of May is a day I would like to give good riddance too from a food perspective, but from a social perspective it was lovely. My June goals — at least one FD a week, track my food daily no matter what, decent NFDs with a 1600 per dail calorie max, post here daily no matter what, and ideally, no binge days, but, if they happen —> to get over it. I would like to finish the month down 4 pounds. Hopefully that can happen.

Let us do it!

Floridagirl, 23lbs down since Janurary is amazing…that was my loss last year. It will for sure get slower but you are still amazing, you should be proud! Also your June goals sound great.

Ratsttouille you are almost at your goal weight, that is fantastic. Both of you are proof this really works. Your June goals also sound amazing! Making goals at the beginning of each month is very smart.

Alisa, I am surprised your weight isn’t budging bc it sounds like you are doing everything right. November was a long time ago. Are you eating only 500? And are you over/undereating on eat days? Sounds like you need to change something-like do adf for a few weeks, or make sure you are not undereating, or add some weight training? Or maybe break up your meals just to be different? Keep at it though and I hope June is a good month for you.

As for me, I think I will start back on 1-2 fasts on Monday. I’ve learned a lot about myself this week. I eat out of bordom and habit but not usually out of hunger. I haven’t binged in over a week and the last couple of days have been very successful, but I really have to stay on top of my food counting. Didn’t eat last night watching a movie and Went to bed hungry and am down over a lb this morning. I hope to lose a few more before my next fast. Counting calories really makes you make wise choices as you don’t want to waste them on junk. I hope to be good through the weekend.
    Good luck to all.

Good evening, trying to write a thoughtful post here. Normally I post in the morning, but tomorrow is a very busy day.

Suzyque, I am not near my goal weight. I am setting a June goal of 4 lbs lost. I am trying to break it into little doable chunks/goals.

Oh my, yesterday was not a good food day. Today has been a good food day. I know that we should focus on today and not on yesterday or tomorrow, but yikes.

Wishing everyone a solid June, and that we take that wet noodle that we use to self-flagelate and put it away. I need to do that.

I will say, that over all, the first 5 months of this year have been the best for me in a while food-wise. Thanks to this thread, and this focus. I am losing weight, gaining weight, but losing more than I am gaining. Whew.

Have a good day everyone.

i am sorry i misunderstood your last post….i thought 3lbs above your lowest pre vacation weight was your goal….sorry! hope friday is a good day for you

Sorry, I haven’t read the whole thread (just the first and last pages).

I also tend to binge. Cutting back on sugar and other simple carbs, as you have done, really helps me as well.

Friday! and it was a good week!

ratatouille, you are smart to focus on little doable goals…it doesn’t seem so overwhelming that way. I am so glad that you are still here and not giving up. Since the first of the year…I have learned that it is baby steps…we’ve just got to keep on taking baby steps. You’re doing great!

suzy, thank you…I am feeling very proud, my weight has not been this low in like 7 years…and I am feeling so much healthier!

BigBill, hello…yes cutting down on the processed foods really helps. 🙂

I had a very good week…2 very good fasting days and 3 days worth of exercise so far…planning to exercise this afternoon as well. I will remain mindful over the weekend, make good food choices and NO snacking between meals.

Good luck to those fasting today…have a great weekend!

Good Friday morning!
    I got up today at my usual 5:03 am and at 5:15 am was ready to go to the cycle/strength class, when the work/support phone informed me that the class is not happening today – I had to work on an issue. That is no problem – there is a 9:30 class, I will take that one!
    I am fasting today, yesterday was good!

I’m impressed with all who are doing do well. The longer one binges, the harder it is to control it. As so many experts suspect, ongoing bingeing changes the brain very much like drugs do so it’s extremely important to stop it the younger and fewer years you’ve done it. For myself like Ratatouille, it’s harder but absolutely possible. Each time one says no I’m not going to do it strengthens the brain’s resolve. Good luck to all these first weeks in a June.

…my 9:30am class was awesome! It was cycle/power yoga combo- I loved it!
    Today fasting goes well. Yesterday I was very tired in the evening. My thought was I need to eat to restore strength- usual solution. Yesterday I actually caught myself on it thinking it would not help(!) – I did not eat, I was not hungry, just tired. I liked that, it was different behavior.
    Have a good weekend to all, talk to you soon

Greetings on this Saturday morning. Grrrrr! 🙂

Ugh! Last was so disappointing. Went out with good friends to a Chinese restaurant. They ate like normal people. I ate like the flood gates had opened and there was no stop gap. I was stuffed yet still ate more the rest of the night. I understand intellectually the process but emotionally my animal brain just didn’t care. It’s so hard to start again after a binge. But what is the alternative? I’m so glad I found this site for it helps to get it all out there in writing. Thanks to everyone for their support.

oh my goodness that feeling of NOTHING being enough – I hate it so much

I must say since lowering my carbs again, the binge urges do become a lot less
    – not the urgency/out of control feeling – but I seem to be able to handle them better

mind you I did that last year – for months – and look what happened – it all caved in!!!!

if you are interested you should watch the youtube videos by Jason Fung on ‘the aetiology of obesity’

there are 6 hour videos and you learn SO much (well I did :))

here is a link to the first one – they don’t seem to play in order so you have to juggle them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpllomiDMX0&index=4&list=PLmkVOa1Wra8V47LvaPQMHb0Ko9xXjwOim

I am currently RE-watching them as I think I need to drum drum drum the message into my thick head

I don’t post on this thread,but read both this and the BSD site.You made me laugh(properly)Don’t do much of that these days.
    Look up Simcoeluv posts.He has it spot on.

Hello,
    I am working this weekend, doing well food-wise. This morning I practiced yoga at home, could not go to my usual cycling class. We will go to a restaurant for dinner – I know what to eat, i will be fine
    Regatds

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well. There have been so many great posts on here and so many people are doing great, and some people are struggling. And that’s ok. I love this forum for people being able to be brutally honest, as that in itself is a cleansing and a fresh start. We are all in this together and all have the same addiction to bingeing. Some are just further ahead.
    I have had a succesful week and a half of counting cals and carbs and have lost a few. I feel a little lighter and deflated around the middle, as that’s what carbs do to me. I also have been happier as eating too much or poorly really affects my state of mind. I think as someone said, the carbs are so incredibly connected to bingeing, as I am only allowing myself 2 portions a day (usually toast and a baked potato) and I haven’t felt the need to binge. Believe me though, I feel the binge monster always right behind my shoulder, and some days have been tough. So to summarize, I feel I will need to count cals+carbs the rest of my life as this is a true addiction and that is what seems to work for me. I am going to start back with fasts on Mondays and go from there….

Floridagirl, you sound like you are doing amazing. I am so happy for you.
    Big Bill welcome!
    Alisa253 great job on the workouts and the staying strong! Way to go!
    Felkoglo don’t beat yourself up so much. You had a great time with pals and had a delicious meal. We all have had those unstoppable binges. Maybe you could make the next day a fast after a day like that to quickly get back on track or even do 1-2 hard workouts the next day to get those endorphins making you feel better about yourself. You could also the next time you are in a place where you may binge, try and calorie count or maybe write yourself inspirational notes on your phone to remind yourself to stay in control and to support yourself.. When I first sterted fasting my screensaver on my phone was something inspirational so I wouldn’t quit.

Tomorrow’s another day people. Let’s make it a great one!

Good morning! It is Sunday, beautiful morning
    I am going to my cycling class in 15 min.
    I read posts by Simcoeluv, good information, even comforting. I did not loose any weight and lately started eating 700-900 cal on FD because it does not make any difference, I also exercise every day. Reading Simcoeluv posts I kept thinking that he makes the process physiologically easy – your body surprises you, but your mind is wise and can explain everything. I think people on this thread cannot control the mind sometimes. We all can relate to (quote keeptrying) nothing (in food) is being enough. Maybe I missed Simcoeluv posts about binging ?

Alisa – I think I originally found out about Jason Fung from Simcoeluv’s posts last year
    but I had forgotten most of what I thought I had learned at that time

I am no longer counting calories – I got crazily fanatical last year to the point that I just replaced one eating disorder with another where I was seriously limiting which foods I could eat and the number of cals/carbs/protein etc

the thing is – exercise – whilst being good for us physically and mentally, is not the way to lose weight

we have had it hammered into us that we wont lose weight unless we move more, but that simply isn’t true
    last year I lost almost 3stone and although I went for walks, the rest of my time was spent largely sitting, and I certainly didn’t do anything more energetic at all (and the walks were not vigorous or hilly)

but I DID do fasting for a time, and also then lowered my carbs massively

not sure why ‘marsbar2’ found my previous post so amusing – it was posted to help others
    because I know so so so well how impossibly difficult it is living with disordered eating and how utterly ‘sh*t’ it makes me feel especially when people tell me to ‘just eat a bit less and move more’

only last year my mother said how she didn’t understand these people that binge on foods they like so much, its just greedy’ (she doesn’t really know fully my difficulties)
    I just pointed out to her that there is nothing fun about it at all – they are not just picking some food they like and being greedy, and they are NOT enjoying the experience of eating, either

Good evening!
    Lotta – how are you there in London? Sorry, I did not ask you yesterday.
    Keeptrying, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I agreed and listened to dr. JF on YouTube- I heard him saying that while fasting your body uses all heap energy (carbs) and starts burning fat- yes, sounds true. Then I thought, the same thing I hear from my cycling instructor- in 20 min all your carbs are burnt and your body starts using fat. So, after exercise I feel great, fasting most likely would not cheer you up and possibility overeating after in my opinion is the same.
    Regards

Hi Looking for support. Desperate to lose weight. Lost 4 st about 7 yrs ago but quietly the weight has piled back on due to a death in the family and having had two knee/ankle injuries. The last time I lost weight I was exercsing rigourouslybut not done any due to fear of falling/injuring aagain.

Hello, getfit!
    We are discussing here ‘eat less, move more’ dilemma.
    Lately I hear a lot that exercise is not good for weight loss, it is good for many other things, but not weight loss. And we all here have more or less binging accidents.
    could you share your thoughts, plans regarding eating, are you planning to have 2 fast days a week? As for exercise- swimming is usually a safe way to move your body and do not get injuries.

Good morning all.

Very interesting reading through everyone’s posts.

I think that the exercise helps me with the weightloss…burn up some carbs and getting into fat burning mode…plus it helps keep me motivated to eat less…and as I said before, I try to exchange my binging for exercise instead. That seems to help me.

I went to leave for work this morning, my car battery was dead and could not be revived! I live an hour from my place of work…so I decided to take the day off and get my car fixed up.

I hope that everyone has a successful week!

Good morning, Floridagirl!
    Good decision to take a day off and deal with one thing not multitasking- does not work for me, I get stressed and anxious. Hope you work it out and enjoy your day!
    Thanks for your exercise support!
    I am inspired again to do 500 cal FDs after listening tedtalks and reading posts. I am going to eat 500 cal tomorrow on my FD!
    Regards

Hi there,
    Good to read your posts and pick up the energy. Have a good day.

I wasn’t saying don’t exercise
    I just meant that it is not the best way to loose weight

personally – when I eat higher fat and MUCH lower carb (that’s good fats, not cakes and biscuits, but butter, cheese, etc) – that seems to really really help me fend off the bingeing
    and the medical evidence is there to support this

I wasn’t judging or criticising, I am genuinely trying to help others
    sorry x

Keeptrying, no need to apologize. We are discussing things and we all keeptrying to find answers;-) thank you for sharing your thoughts and for your help.

Hi everyone.

I wonder if I might join this thread?

Looking at the posts it looks like I belong here!

Been struggling with binge eating for a few years now and the weight has gone up an up. More worrying now is the health side. I eat good meals during the day but the sugar monster appears in the evening and I just go crazy. Eat thousands of calories of junk. Then of course the next day I feel really sick.

I know I need to stop.

I have tried joining the BSD, Dr Becky’s and Sarah Wilson’s diet program but have only managed a day or so.

So here goes.

Today I am just counting calories. What do you mainly do on non fast days?

Tomorrow will be my first fast.

Nice to meet you all.

Wendy

Hello again all you “oldies” on this thread. I’m back 🙂 Had a lovely holiday walking in South Wales last week so on the plus side I got a lot of exercise. On the minus side I drank and ate more than I should have. Never mind – I feel better for getting all that walking done so that’s good.

Thanks Alisa – I was on my way back from Wales on Sunday morning when I found out about the terrorist attack in London. I’ve been working from a different office this week as I go past London Bridge on my commute usually. It’s so, so sad what happens but us Londoners still stands together as we always have.

Hello to all you new people on the thread! Well done for finding us and I hope you have a lot of luck with the 5:2 way of life if you are just starting. If you are a returner, like me, then you know it works.

I am Fasting today after a week off and I actually went for a run/fast walk this morning before going to work. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be so this is what I will do on FD’s going forward. I used to exercise properly on FD’s 2 years ago and it really worked for me. So back to what I know is my solution.

Take care all and look after yourselves and each other!

Lotta x

keeptrying —> keep posting
    Alisa, sounds like you have found you 500 fd mojo!
    Myggan, sounds like your holiday was great.
    m1066 — welcome. Yup, I know the sugar monster quite well myself.

I am not finding the desire and focus to do FDs. My nfds are ok, not great. Will stay in holding pattern until I find my FD mojo.

Hello all!
    Lotta – so happy to hear that you are well, enjoyed your vacation and now you are back! Wishing you successful FD.
    Ratatouille- I have been thinking about my motivations and mojo, and came to idea that I am dreaming about the result (weight loss and the end of overeating) but do not like the process of getting there. It feels painful, boring and long. I need to find some attractive things in the weight loss journey?!
    Because I doubt that my dream is achievable, the FD is going fine but I am struggling…

Hello to all my fellow bloggers. Hope everyone is doing well and having a good day. I’ve been doing well with my cal/carb counting. I’ve lost over 3lbs in less than 2 wks and it seems to all have gone from my belly. I feel so much lighter already, and it’s only been a few lbs. I’ve really learned that I eat too much in general, with or without bingeing, and that I don’t really need as many calories as I thought. I am really getting used to it now, and I will not snack later if I Want to have that glass of wine, and I Certainly will not give that up. I amost binged on the wkd after one cooler lowered my inhibitions, but I knew I would be really upset wih myself and therefore I Stayed strong. But let me tell you I almost caved, comfirming my belief that this will be a lifelong struggle for me. I haven’t started back on the fasts yet, bc I want to see how far I can go with this. I’m sure I will plateau soon.
    To comment on exercise….I teach fitness to high-functionng people and to seniors….Exercise is never a bad thing, and you should always have it in your life, even if it’s a walk. It’s the best thing for overall health and longevity. Having said that, cutting calories and eating healthier is the best way to lose weight as it does so much more than exercising, but weight-training does burn fat, so don’t give up your pilates/resistance training etc.

Alisa, keep your exercising up, even if it’s for the endorphins. You sound like you love it, like me….Maybe for motivation you could treat yourself to a new top or an expensive bottle of wine when you like the scales. I do things like that, to keep me going.
    KeepTrying, I Enjoy your posts, they are very informative and very honest.
    Welcome Getfit and W1066!!….so nice to hear from other people with the same concerns….strength in numbers 😄
    Well that’s it for me for a while….cheers everyone.

Hi there, well I am meeting the one goal that I can right now, and that is posting here everyday for the month of June. Have a good day everyone.

Hello everyone!
    I had a great cycle/strength class this morning! My husband said – did you take shower in the clothes? When I came back home. I wanted to give him a hug;-)
    SuzyQ – very cool that you are a health instructor! Is that what you do for living? You like shopping for clothes? I have not bought anything for a long time – keep thinking that the best gift would be old clothes fit loose.
    I liked Floridagirl’s idea of replacing binging with some exercise- I keep thinking about it, in my mind the activity should be something pleasant and easy to start. I am going to try Tai Chi – the is a on-line program.
    How is everyone?
    today is my nfd – food is delicious!
    Ratatouille- glad to see your post, wishing you well.
    Regards

I know that it’s been a couple of days…work is crazy busy!

Welcome to W1066

Lotta, so glad to hear that you had a nice trip…and getting right back to the plan…good job.

Alisa, it really does feel good to sweat like that… and so healthy for you. I don’t know why I have such an awful time getting started. I didn’t exercise Monday or Tuesday 🙁 I’m going to try to get it done today.

Suzy, WTG it sounds like you are doing well.

I am sending positive vibes to help ratatouille find her FD mojo.

I’ll be looking for a good FD tomorrow…do it with me ratatouille?

Hi ladies, Ratatoille, one day at a time. Posting is a good thing to do, you will figure things out, just keep at it.
    Alisa, fitness is my second career and my insane passion. I am a teacher for the school board and dropped to half-days 2 years ago to try this new field out and I am loving it.
    Lost another lb…Love how easy this is but I also miss my love affair with food….its a pretty boring world not overreating, but I know it’s the right thing to do.
    Good luck to everyone today. Stay strong.

Just saw your post floridagirl…you are so sweet to encourage ratatouille and i think it’s a great idea to do a day together. Maybe we should partner up like that to help each other get through humps.

Greetings. I am enjoying your posts. Have a good day.

Good evening!
    I failed my FD today – ate too much peanut butter;-(
    Very busy at work this week, I just stopped at 5:40 pm and went to 6pm cycling class, hopefully some of peanut butter calories were undone, and tomorrow morning will go to 5:30am cycle/strength.
    I hope next week is better
    Regards

Good Friday morning!
    I went to 1 hour class @5:30 am. The instructor in this class – blonde, soft speaking, slim woman, but what a beast! I thought I would drown in my sweat ( sorry ) – I know it is good for me.
    I do not think that i used up all the peanut butter from yesterday. I ate 2400 cal, last night after 1 hour of cycling, the pilot on the bike showed 750 cal and I would think about the same today. Wow it was a bit more than half?! I have to tell that cycling on peanut butter is much easier- tons of energy!
    I do not want to see peanut butter in my future.
    SuzyQ- question: yesterday after consulting PB I started feeling very warm almost sweating without doing anything. Does it mean that I have muscles and they were giving away extra energy?
    Hope everyone is well. Looking forward to see one sentence update from ratatouille;-) I miss your longer posts, talk to us, are you doing anything fun?
    Floridagirl- hope your work is not so stressful, have a good weekend
    Regards

HI all. Reading your posts, hovering on the outer edges of serious over eating and my daily tdee. It could be worse. Looking forward pulling myself back into the right vortex. 🙂

You are inspiring me.

Exit the kitchen!!!
    Try meditation the are some on YouTube, or try to watch some movie, listen to music
    do something easy and pleasant

Phew….I am glad that today is Friday!

Alisa – you made me laugh when you said, “I do not want to see peanut butter in my future”….I can relate…peanuts are one of those danger foods for me… once I start eating them, I have trouble stopping…and I really don’t think that they are good for me either, certainly not in the quantities that I would eat them. Now I buy almonds…I can get going with them, but not like I did with peanuts.

suzy – I think that it is awesome that you have found something that you are passionate about and are able to pursue it.

ratatouille – I am so glad that you are still with us. 🙂

My week was just ok…I did 2 FDs this week…but I only exercised on Sunday…talked myself right out of it the rest of the week. Hopefully next week I will have better resolve.

Well, have a nice weekend everyone.

hi all
    I am just about to end my eating for the day and that will be 4 days of about 18:6

no idea how it is going weight wise but I know I am in ketosis (thank you ketostix)

I wanted to tell you, really, because when I am eating I am having lots more fats and I genuinely feel that has made the difference

meals are far more satiating and not calorie counted or weighed in any way

that works better for me
    and I find although I am eating richer fattier meals much of the time, I am actually also eating less eg. 2 sausages instead of 3!!

I know, right now, that if I were to have any sugary foods or carby I would almost certainly binge

hope this might help some of you

Hello to all my blogging pals. I’ve been doing great, continuing counting…..Had such a fantastic day that I’ve Decided to have a binge and am loving every flavour. I will negate it with a water fast Sunday. I will not feel guilty and will enjoy every mouthful. I haven’t binged in over 2 wks so I am happy with myself. I will make up for it Sunday with pleasure. My work day went so well re fitness classes, then I Saw many old pals at a school board meeting where we made many summer plans. That made me happy. Plus my first grandchild is due any minute so with all these grand emotions, I bought new coolers that just came out and I am sitting out back. I feel good and am listening to my body. I’m sure pretty soon I will stop the eating/drinking. I live one hr from the US border and we have just started a heat wave that will last till next wkd with temperatures reaching 37C, so Canadians are flocking to the liqour store 🙂

Alisa re clothing-i buy expensive workout wear as a reward, and I also like really retro/hippy clothes that I treat myself to when I lose. Otherwise I’m pretty practical with shopping.
    Rereading your posts, make sure you take downtime from your hard workouts as they can be very stressful on your body. I always alternate with pilates or a long walk to let your muscles heal. When you work out too much you don’t lose bc it’s very stressful and your body doesn’t like that. To answer your question: do you mean peanut butter by PB? Your muscles alone wouldn’t make you sweat. They don’t expend energy. Maybe you have a sensitivity, or your body is reacting to too much oil to metabolize? Or it may have been raising your core temp to try to metabolize it….If you want to make your workouts really effective, exercise on a fasted state. Your bod is forced to us fat as an energy source. Also, up to 45 min after your workout is the only time when you should really eat carbs, as your body only uses them for energy. Your muscles in that time frame will directly store all of them as a glycogen source and your body will not convert them into fat.
    Keeptrying, you are very right. Healthy fats are what we should be eating instead of carbs. The brain prefers fats as an energy source: olive oil, avocados, eggs, fish etc. You sound like your are doing well. Good job.
    Ratatoiulle, keep posting. Things will come together when you are ready. Maybe try a fast this wkd then lert us know how it went? If your FD are tough, try healthy NFD. For ex eat 10x your weight. That is a # we should never go below regularly as it messes up your hormones. Let me know how you do.
    To the rest of you, keep going, tomorrow can be a clean slate!

Alisa, “exit the kitchen!” indeed! Thank you. Your idea of meditation is also good (or perhaps deep breathing…I need to check that out too)

Floridagirl – congrats on the 2 FDs. You will get your exercise mojo back.

Keeptrying – you are “in the zone”!

Suzyqueu – enjoy the heat and your backyard. Thank you for your suggestions.

I just took the time to prepare a healthy meal to take to work for me. I just had a good breakfast. I hope to continue in this fashion for the rest of the day and the evening (my witching hour).
    Bye for now

hi ratatouille

I might be in some sort of ‘zone’ but I have to say I have no energy

this happened last year when I went on lchf
    I eat less because I am not bingeing but I have a lot less energy

loads of people online told me to up my salt/potassium/fat/protein etc
    but none of it helped, I gave up in the end
    I think I need more carbs but not good at finding a balance

Hello keeptrying!
    I am pretty sure you are right about carbs. You do not have energy because your body does not get easy cheap energy from carbs and before it goes to use fat as energy source it asking you to change your mind and eat something carby. So, it is up to your mind give up or struggle more while switching to the fat (if you have it) supplies – we all want this process take place. Your note regarding healthy fats was good. I wrote that I had lots of energy from eating peanut butter(PB) and will include avocado to my lunches.
    I hate no energy condition, it makes me worry, unhappy, uncomfortable. Knowing that it is just lack of carbs could bring comfort, maybe you could just close your eyes and do nothing for a while…

thank you for your thoughtful reply Alisa

I am sitting doing crochet, like I do most of my time
    I had a few berries and tea and resorted to a glucose tablet, and am cooking dinner early

the thing is I have not been eating until about 1-1.30 each day as well
    according to the ketostix, my body is burning fat
    but try telling that to my legs!!
    since the 18:6 was working so well the first 2 days I decided to continue it so am aiming for a week (today is day 5), then I thought I would do it alternate days

I have so much weight to lose (again!!)

Hello, again, you replied fast!
    Oh! I want to tell you ‘do not be so hard on yourself’, but most of times do not eat any carbs is easier then eat some and stop. This is not very fair – losing weight is good for the body, yet it fights it.
    I can Crocheting, love it. It is good for rainy days and no energy days;-)
    Wishing you mindfulness

Hi again Alisa

I am glad you enjoy crochet, too – it is a lifeline for me, I do it for hours

have had dinner and feel much better for it so really need to rethink my carb levels

Hi Everyone,
    I have enjoyed reading through the posts. Such a nice supportive group this. 🙂

I had a totally rubbish week. I knew I had put on weight during my holiday week. So I should have weighed myself first thing Monday morning so that I had a number to work on. But I didn’t. Then when I weighed myself on Wednesday (after my Tuesday fast) I was of course up in weight from before my holidays.
    Well duuuuuh! Of course I would be… 🙄
    But my tiny little brain threw a strop and got all upset. So then on Thursday when my 2nd FD rolled around I did something very rare for me.
    I got half way through the day and gave up on my fast in spectacular style. Stuffed my face all afternoon. Very unusual for me. I usually stick to my fasts.
    Added to that I am very unhappy with work – v stressful and no end in sight – and there is a lot going on with my family too.

On the plus side – that silver lining – I have a lovely new bracelet for my FitBit and I have been doing a lot of steps this week.

So I need a plan and I need focus this coming week. Working on that. 🙂

Take care everyone.

Lotta x

Viewing 50 posts - 551 through 600 (of 724 total)

You must be logged in to reply.