Jan 2017 Starters/Re-Starters from a binge eater

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Jan 2017 Starters/Re-Starters from a binge eater

This topic contains 723 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Floridag1rl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 501 through 550 (of 724 total)

• Hello

So my two fast days are done and the scales were finally moving in the right direction.
    Really looking forward to the cocktail class tonight but will need keep an eye on the alcohol intake. Will have a good time though as I know I need to keep a balance on the fun and fasting.

How are you all doing today?
    Good luck with the Fast today Alisa. Do you do yoga every day? I wish I could include it in my daily routine.
    Ratatouille – how are you?
    How’s the exercise going Floridagirl?

Take care all
    Lotta x

Lotta, congratulations on the two fds. Your cocktail class sounds like such fun

Alisa- you are resourceful in your different motivational/stay on track methods. So interesting to read. Remember to draw on the satisfaction of being able to wear your CD dress.

I am treading water in the sea of disordered eating, will bounce back/climb onto the lifeboat soon I hope.

Hello everyone

It has been a really rough work-week, I am so glad that it is Friday!

Alisa – I like your goals…making good food choices is so important for our health. I don’t know if I’d be brave enough to put money on the line…I’ll be interested in hearing how it goes. Good luck!

Lotta – it sounds like you’ve had a good week, congrats!

ratatouille – I wish that I could offer you a hand to help you back into the lifeboat…I know that it is tough.

I’ve had a hard time getting back to the exercise since my break…I did have 2 successful fasting days this week, so the scales are back on track. Hopefully over the weekend I can get back on the treadmill.

Have a lovely weekend all.

Hello, it is Friday again.
    I am doing well: do not need to pay $7 yet! I went to my cycle/strength class this morning.
    Ratatouille, that was a great point about remembering my CD dress experience! I was very upset at first. Our memory is very selective though;-( Last night I did not put trash container out for collection on purpose, so I would definitely get up in the morning for the trash and definitely go to exercise, because I am up anyway. This morning I did not remember the trash, debating with myself to go or sleep. Good thing I got up! Ok, my CD dress is now in my prime memory !
    Do any of you have the moments – oh! I wish I remember that I need to go …. that would stop me from eating this?
    Lotta, do not forget your cocktail class and tell us all about it! I try to practice yoga every day a little, on Tuesday and Thursday I practice at 5:30 am for 1 hour.
    Floridagirl- have a good weekend, hope your workload is easier next week. Take care of yourself.
    Regards

Good morning, Sunday!
    I am taking it easy today – a bit too much wine last night, cannot drink 3 glasses. We had a very good time with our friends though.

Monday!…I could have used another day off.

I had a very good weekend food-wise….no snacking or binging. Today is my fasting day…and I must get back to the exercise…I was a slug last week.

Have a great week everyone.

Hello everyone
    Well… Thursday evening was a great night. I felt good and sleeker than expected. I loved mixing cocktails and catching up with friends. Very cool evening but I woke up with a slightly sore head on Friday morning. I clearly can’t mix my drinks anymore. 🙂

Alisa my favourite was a Disaronno Sour which was light and refreshing but with a slightly bitter twist to it. So not too sweet and very easy to drink. We also did Peach Bellini, a Gin summer fruit cobbler and a P-star Martini.

So after quite a successful week food-wise I completely lost the plot over the weekend and binged twice 🙁 🙁 But it was a very active weekend so my steps (I wear an Alta Fitbit) was way up so at least that would have counteracted the food splurge a little.

This week I will be fasting on Tuesday and Thursday as usual but on Wednesday we have a Choir get together which will be a high food/prosecco intake event… never mind.

How is it going Ratatouille? I also wish I could stretch out a helping hand to get you back in the boat. Sending lots of good thoughts and hope you manage it soon.

Floridagirl – I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday – sigh – what a downer, so I’m totally with you on the extra weekend day. The week should not start until Tuesday in my opinion. Good luck with the exercise this week.

Take care all and good luck if you are fasting today.

Lotta x

Hi.
    Time to put my big girl pants on.

…and by that I mean – take responsibility (not go up a pant size)

😀 LOL
    So….ratatouille? How is it going?

Fasting day went well…and I exercised! Good meals planned for today…and more exercise.

Good luck with your fasting day, fasters.

I rocked yesterday! FD -> done!

Floridagirl — wow, you exercised on a fd. Amazing.

Myggan — good luck with your FD today.

Very happy for ratatouille and Floridagirl! Awesome news, keep the good news coming!
    Lotta – sounds like it was a fun class! I liked the cocktails, thanks for sharing!
    I am fasting today, hungry at the moment, drinking tea…
    Regards

LOL Ratatouille 😀 big pants are ON – well done on the FD! Great to hear.

Floridagirl – well done on the FD and exercise – I will follow your example and do the same when I get home from work!

Alisa – me too, I had a wobble when I went out for lunch and thought “should I get a nice non FD sandwich with lots of fillings or my FD salad” I am proud to say I stuck to the FD and will choose a ready made meal to cook at home… after my exercise 🙂

Take care ladies and good luck / well done!

Lotta x

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. Hope it’s ok that I join. You all seem to have a nice connection going!
    Tomorrow is my third fast day. I’m a binge eater, 49, 20 or so lbs from my goal weight, but prob 30 from what I really should be.
    I did this last year and lost 22lbs. Unfortunately I stopped and have put a good 10 back on, so here we go again and hopefully can keep it off, as I forgot to figure that out before!
    Anyway, good luck to all fasting today and I’ll check in later!

HI Suzyqueue, welcome. I look forward to following your posts and your success.

Alisa, have a good fasting day.

Hi ratatouille! thx so much!! I def miss this from last year. I started a forum and we had over 50 ppl in no time. The support is fantastic, regardless of how you are doing.
    I am bingeing a little today I’m afraid. I tend to eat little the day after a fast as I have a different mindset, but following days I tend to stray, which is why 4:3 works for me. I’m doing one tomorrow, Friday and Sunday, then going to try two back- to-back next week to see how I do.
    I find the fast days not too bad now as I have pretty good willpower for it.
    I’ll do my first weigh-in Friday as I want to wait till I know I’ve lost a few. I’m guessing I have roughly 20 to go. Cheers all.

Hello, everyone.

suzyqueue – welcome. I am fasting with you today…good luck!

ratatouille – WTG! It sounds like you had a great fasting day! I want to hear about your next one. 🙂

Lotta – Good job on staying strong on your fasting day…it’s not always easy, but you did it!

Alisa – I hope that you had a successful fasting day.

We’ve got to keep this momentum going…keep making those good choices ladies. 🙂

Suzyq, I hope that your nfd did not turn into a bd.

Floridagirl, yup, we have some synergy happening!

Me, well yesterday the goal was a 1400 cal day. It ended up going just over 2000, but it is ok. It was not a binge day. Whew. What happened was that towards the end of the afternoon I got a call to get together with a good friend that I had not seen for awhile (she was in town for the day). We had beer, we had food— but it did not set me off on a binge when I got home. Today is a nfd for me.

have a good one.

Hi Floridag1rl, yes it turned into a bit of a binge, but I’m hoping to change my nfd by limiting carbs. I mean, who binges on chicken breasts and salmon….My goal is to count them from now on on eat days, so I’ll let you know if it slows down my bingeing.
    Today is fast day #3 and it’s noon and I’ve only had a green tea. Don’t teach fitness today, so shouldn’t be a big deal. I’m doing adf into next week so I should see a move in weight.
    Ratataouille, it’s important to keep our lives normal and to hook up with friends when the call comes, and just to move our days around. Sounds like your day was still fairly normal, good for you.
    Good luck all today and keep posting!

Good evening, all!
    Two good days for me – FD yesterday went well and going strong for 3 meals only today, no overeating!
    Today is 7 days without binging! I struggled some. Yesterday I got an interesting project at work, hope I will be focused on the project and forget snacks.
    The posts are inspiring, I want to report good news too!
    Tomorrow is my second FD and yoga class in the morning.
    Talk to you tomorrow. Keep the ‘big girl pans’ up and Exit the kitchen! 😉
    Ratatouille, you coined two great phrases.

Alisa253 great job on the not bingeing!! That is something important that we can all learn from this way of eating. I hope to get a grip on it soon and be saying the same thing. I have definitely noticed I get fuller faster.
    This is the weirdest fast day today ever. It’s almost 5pm and I haven’t been hungry yey. I’m not sure what’s going on. Is it simply that I ate too late last night? I fasted for 8 months last year and never had a day like this and I’m confused. Maybe it’s hormone related. I usually struggle with hunger from the moment I get up on fast days…I mean really struggle. I even did a pilates workout today.
    Anyway, my first weigh-in is tomorrow, so I’m hoping I like it and this non hunger isn’t a sign of too many cals yesteday.
    Good luck all.

Hello everyone from an amazingly sunny day here in London.
    The sandals are one and the toenails are painted 🙂

Welcome Suzyqueue – your story sound very similar to mine.
    I started my 5:2 journey in January 2014 and lost 24kg in 20 months, then had a bad year an put 10kg back on. I’m now struggling to shed 5kg before August which IS my goal.

I am absolutely fine with FD’s but I find the non FD’s difficult and I binge on sweets at weekends. 🙁 I need to increase my exercise to lose weight and stop eating sweets. That is how it worked last time. Oh – and drink less too.

Today is FD so all good. Tomorrow evening I am off for a week of mountain walking in Wales (hopefully with good weather) with my husband and 2 kids so will keep an eye on the eating but might not fast for a week.

Take care all and good luck / keep going.
    I will use the excellently coined mantras from Ratatouille – Exit the kitchen and keep the big girl pants on! 😀

Lotta x

Alisa, outstanding on 7 binge free days. Super. Alisa, have a good fd today.

Suzyq – are you pleased with your weigh-in, and how did your hunger signals work out for the rest of your FD.

Lotta, take it easy on yourself. Walking in Wales with your family sounds lovely. I hope that you have a super vacation and remember to not let your food consumption determine you mood/outlook.

My intention (food-wise) for the day is to have a 500-700 calorie FD. I may change this to a 1200 calorie day. My leftovers in the fridge may make it necessary to change the calorie count. Normally for FDs I have a rather rigid eating plan. I cannot do that today. If I cannot come in under 700 today I will do a FD tomorrow.

Good morning…

ratatouille – Awesome job not binging…quite difficult after a few drinks. Keep the synergy going.

suzyq – I think that you have a good plan there – limiting the carbs to help control the cravings. Good luck with your ADF next week. I hope that your weigh-in went well…let us know.

Alisa – WTG! No binging in 7 days, that is great! Unfortunately, this is a big deal for us…thank you for sharing your success. Have a successful fasting day!

Lotta – have fun on your mountain walking…the fresh air and exercise will be great! We’ll be here when you get back 🙂

I’m a little worried about my weigh-in for this month…with the beach break and falling off with my exercise…and now I have to work this weekend, so it’s going to mess up my routine again. 🙁 I’m going to have to do some mental work and come back strong in June. Have a great day everyone.

Hi Myggan40, it’s nice to find someone a lot like me. I was very pleased with how I looked last year, but forgot to try to maintain, and the overeating/drinking crept back 🙁
    I’m determined if it takes till the fall to get back there and to maintain. I do exercise quite a bit, but I do overeat, I know that.
    Yesterday’s fast was weird and even this morning at 32+ hours later I still wasn’t hungry. Have gotten up and eaten though as I don’t want to go too long. I feel bloated, so must be hormones. My weigh-in wasn’t great, but I am changing things moving forward. That was a bit of a test. So starting today I’m limiting my carbs.
    Tomorrow is another fast day, so I’m hoping for a budge on the scales after.
    Good luck with your calorie counting today Ratatouille.
    Floridag1rl, you will get back there. One thing I have learned on this, is it’s ok to move things around and to take breaks. Just learn from it, journal, and get back on the horse!
    Cheers.

Thank you so much to all for the support! I am happy with my no binging week. I hope that it becomes a habit – it would be the biggest victory for me!
    SuzyQ – welcome! Where do you live? Thanks for sharing your story. I did not have big results following 5:2, but I want to stop binging/overeating and 5:2 helps with control. Wishing you good easy FD tomorrow.
    Floridagirl- you are doing great! Do not worry, do not think that you fail on weekends, relax, truly. I do not work this weekend, but will work next one, thinking about you and hope you post successful update next time!
    Ratatouille- ‘big girl pants’ look awesome on you! Keep them up. I wanted to ask you, ignore my question, if you do not want to answer. What are you binging on? Are you buying some food knowing that it is for binging? Sorry, if you do not like my question, I am trying to understand for myself too how I could make it harder to binge.
    Lotta- I am envious! Great plans, have a good time. Are there any special food/ dishes to try in Wales?
    Regards

Hi Alisa253…I live in Canada….and had a bad bingeing day, damn it…..having hard time getting back on this horse….I really need to shift this weight as it’s so connected to my happiness.
    Tomorrow I’m starting counting carbs on eat days and will all weekend till Monday fast. Will let you guys know if that curbed the bingeing. Here’s hoping.

Floridagirl, outside of your beach break – has your overeating behaviour been dormant/manageable? That is indeed something to celebrate if it has been in control. You will get the exercise habit back. You are one focused woman, you can do this.

Suzyque I do relate to “I need to shift this weight as it is so connected to my happiness”. The question we have to ask ourselves is why we do the bingeing if our weight is so important to us. I have wondered about this. I have been listening to some podcasts on binge dieting, and one of the podcasts suggested that it might be a habit and not have some deep pyschological meaning to it etc., and that it is a habit we need to manage (break?). If I view it as a habit, I have had practice with breaking other habits (with mixed success).

Alisa, well,my most recent binge (Sunday) involved a container of honey, a three pound bag whole oat flakes, and milk. It was not pretty. I am not exagerating. I had those items in my home as regular food prep items and I went after those. It can be anything that I deem edible at the moment (even if I do not bring trigger foods into my home). I could go into great descriptions of other food extremes — but it really is too personal and it would be off-putting.

I had a 700 calorie FD yesterday. I am pleased. I have strung 4 reasonable food days together (I cringe a bit when I say this, because I am not sure that 500 and 700 calorie days are reasonable (too low)). I look forward to telling you tomorrow morning that I have had 5 days in a row.

Have a good day.

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good day. I am having a great day for a change. I am taking a break from fasting as I wasn’t feeling good doing it and then binged the next day, which completely defeated the purpose.
    So today I m counting carbs and cals through till Monday. It makes me so much more of aware of what I’m eating. I’ve already said no to potato chips, hamburger and fries, and pizza. I instead had a boiled egg, greek yogurt and some sushi. I feel healthier and happier just in one day, by holding myself accountable. It’s SO mental for me.
    Anyway good luck to all fasting this weekend. Ill probably start again next week once I feel I Can do a better job. Thanks for everyone’s support.

Suzyqueue I hope that you day finished well.

My nfd day yesterday was a bit over in caloriees due to wine. no binge. Whew.

My intention for today is a nfd, nourishing food. Be gentle on myself.

Have a good day everyone.

I hope that everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Alisa – I know that you are so happy and proud…and you should be! I am hoping for you, another successful week…You can do it!

The binging does seem to be a nasty habit that needs to be broken.
    You are right, ratatouille, I shouldn’t be so tied to the number on the scale…I have had a couple binging episodes this month, but nothing like they used to be…I was able to stop myself before they got too awful…so yes, it has still been a successful month and I will get the exercise routine back! Thank you for your support.
    Did you get your 5 in a row?…and how are you feeling?…feeling like you are getting back on track?

suzyq – that sounds like a good plan you’ve got going there…cutting the carbs to reduce appetite…and really taking a good look at where you are by really watch your intake more closely. I’m glad that you are feeling better.

Again, I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend. 🙂

Floridagirl, outstanding(!) that your bingeing behaviour has been substantially reduced and that you recognize that. That is something to celebrate. Yes, I have had 6 binge free days in a row. It does wonderful things to my sense of balance and joy.

I will be working today and have prepared good food for lunch and have a recipe for a lovely dinner.

Have a great day.

I’ll be so happy to join this group. I’m a binge eater for 40 years or so. I’m fed up with fearing going to sleep after a binge etc. 5-2 looks doable. Hoping for the best. Thanks for all who share my problem.

Woo-Hoo! Celebrating with ratatouille!
    How wonderful it is to feel balanced and in control. Keep it going! 🙂

Welcome felkoglo
    As you can see , by reading thru this thread…we can all empathize with a binger. Been there, done that 🙁 The 5:2 way of eating, has helped me with the binging…that and the exercise…I tried to replace my binging hour of the day, with exercise …to create a new habit. I was doing good up until this month… I’m going to get back to it.

I will be fasting on Tue and Thur this week…a little off my routine, but I am going to do 2 good fasting days.

Hi everyone. Thanks Ratatuoille for the support, and congrats on 6 days in a row! That is a spiritual success 🙂 Floridag1rl I am really glad you are in a positive phase. It is such a nice feeling, mentally and physically. Welcome Felkoglo. I wish you much success. There is plenty of support on here!

I’m on my third successful day of mindful eating. Wow do I overeat, and I’m having a hard time not doing that. I am having no problem at all limiting my carbs, but I can’t believe how quickly my day’s allotment is up, and I’m left eating veggie sticks for the rest of the night. What I had been doing was doing a fast, then gorging the next day which is SO wrong, and completely futile. I am a person that needs to count calories, or I’ll overeat-I seem to eat for every emotion in existence. So to wrap it up, I’m feeling lighter already, much happier and much more in control. I hope to be ready early next week to start the fasts again. Good luck to all those fasting tomorrow.

Hello, glad to see happy optimistic posts! We are making progress, we are supporting each other and learn more about ourselves. It is the end of May – time to set goals for June.
    Ratatouille- thank you for answering my questions. Honestly, I totally see myself eating the same things. My evil mind started thinking how would I eat all that warm or cold while I read your note. I buy yogurt in small containers- 1 portion, my oatmeal is in one portion packets, I buy broccoli- one crown per day… It is harder to open a new container for me, so it helps to stop eating. Whatever it takes to make harder overeating.
    I am doing well, the weather was very nice last few days and we spent lot of time outside. Wishing to all a good Monday
    Regards

Good morning!
    I have a day off today, did not wake up for 5:30am class, will go to cycle in one hour. Good luck to all FD people.
    My FD is tomorrow.

Arggh! I had just written a lengthy (deep with meaningful content 🙂 ) post and I lost it.

Have a good day everyone. Be gently on yourself.

Today is a fast day. I find it easier to eat 500 calories because I plan that and obsessively stick to that amount. On the 5 “free” days, when I tend to eat what I want, I get into trouble and binge. I know we all share this problem so congratulations to all who refrain from bingeing, not an easy thing to do.

HI Felk, I hope that your FD went well. I am 61 and have had bingeing behaviour for 40+ years. I am so weary of it. I am trying to find peace with food and myself so that these binge, no binge, (bad girl, good girls) swings become less severe. So much energy has been given to it

Alisa, the kitchen can be a bit of a minefield (mindfield?) on some days. Good luck on your fd today. Glad that you are doing well.

Floridagirl have a good FD. The month of June awaits you.

Suzyq – I hope that you have been continue to have calm nfds.

I completed a FD yesterday. Yeah! Today is going to be a nfd day with tasty and nourishing food.

Hello everyone.

Alisa – I am fasting along with you today. Good luck to you.

felko – it sounds like you are going to have to count calories on your “free days” also, so that you don’t go over…try eating less carbs…to stave off hunger. Good luck to you.

Well I went to a picnic Sunday afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed all the goodies that I ate. Yesterday afternoon, I had a bit of a binging session. Today, I am seriously getting down to business and back on track! Nothing but water for me today and I am going to get back to my exercise routine. I know that a couple good fasting days will get me back on track.

Good day to all.
    Floridagirl- we are staying strong and fast successfully!
    I am at the hospital today with my husband. He has a procedure and I am driving him back and forth. So, I will do fine today. I do not binge outside home – strange, isn’t?!
    Ratatouille- good going! Could you report a great nfd tomorrow? Waiting to hear from you.
    felkoglo- enjoy your nfd. Do you cook? What are you eating on FDs? I actually, ate 3 raw bars back in November 2016 on my FD – 540 cal. Per day. Did not have any weight loss. I think my goal now is stop binging, eat 3 meals a day, total 1200 cal and hope that weight loss will be a bonus
    Regards

Hi everyone, such great posts, so positive and helpful for all of us bingers!
    Felkoglo, I hope your fast day went well. Like you I overeat the following day, so I am trying really hard to count calories and carbs. So far the carbs aren’t the problem. I realize that unless I’m holding myself accountable re counting, that I Binge untill I Hate myself. Not sure why I do this, but I think I’ve done it off and on since I had my third, so say 15 yrs. I would love to eat mindfully and never do this, but I think it will take a lot of training. So far I’ve been doing well. A few more days for me then a weigh-in and we’ll go from there…
    Ratatoiulle, I have not been bingeing as long as you, but I really feel your pain, and I empathize. I work out daily, and make very wise choices 90% of the time, so I am super healthy, but the binge monster is always in the room.
    Floridagirl I hope you get back on track. We are all her dor you!
    Be good to yourselves girls and chins up 🙂

that was meant to say ‘here for you’ agh

may I join you?

I have a binge eating disorder and the struggle has got worse over the past few years

last year I joined here, and lost 3 stone,
    but from September, with a big relapse in mh issues, I began bingeing again – nearly every day
    so by January I had put the whole lot back on again

I hate food but love it
    I am scared of it, it really frightens me with its potential to torment and dominate my days
    I need it so much

oh that turned into a bit of an outpouring, sorry about that
    but I am sure you will ‘get it’

so
    I am back
    trying again

OMG of course you can join. I must say you are a very poetic writer. Do you write??
    I am sorry you have so many struggles. Seems like you figured it out last year, as I did too….we must now find a better way to keep it off 🙂
    I had just enough calories tonight for one glass of wine, and even though there is a box in the fridge, I will only have one. I am hungry now, but will go to bed, bc I must train myself to just eat the right amount for me, because I hate my apple shape.
    To those on here who have made comments about carbs, you are so very right. By limiting mine, I don’t have any binges or processed food bc my body isn’t craving it. I just need to continue to stay on the train, in my seat 🙂 (possibly forever)
    Night all.

Hello to all…

keeptrying – welcome…feeling your pain over the binging…you know that this way of eating helps…I’m glad that you keep trying…don’t give up on yourself.

suzy – I’m glad that you are finding your cravings being diminished…that’s right stay in your seat on that train…you are doing great!

Alisa – I hope that your husband’s procedure went well…and that you had a successful fasting day.

I think, ultimately, that is what I am looking for also…to stop the binging and eat like a normal person. Yes, all of my binging is done in private…it’s really kind-of sick…Anyway, I think that the fasting helps to hit the reset button, that and staying away from the processed foods…I am really noticing that they are a big part of the problem. I never find myself binging on broccoli. 😀

My fasting day went well…and I DID exercise! I’m feeling good this morning…I have my meals planned (low carb) and exercise again this afternoon. I did lose 3lbs this month, I was a little down that it was not more…but I know I wasn’t being as mindful about my eating and I had stopped exercising. I still had a loss so that’s a win! 23 lbs since Jan. l !

Have a great day everyone!

Keeptrying – welcome. I understand what you are feeling.

Floridagirl – a three lb loss! Fantastic!

Suzyqueu- indeed, stay on the train.

Felk – perhaps using my fitness pal on your nfds will help deter the possibility of bingeing?

Alisa – I hope that your day went well. Good luck on your 1200 cal per day plan. Perhaps you can consider building a “forgiveness plan” if you go 100-300 calories over????? I suggest this because I am trying to not be so “black and white” with food, because bingeing is so black and white for me. Disregard this suggestion if this is not you.

I had a decent nfd. Someone visited my work after my lunch and brought me a salmon burger on a bun. I did eat it. It tasted good. I had dinner. I did not binge inspite of having had a 500? calorie surprise in the afternoon. Whew. Baby steps, baby steps, baby steps. I am 3 lbs above my lowest pre-vacation weight. I have dropped 5 since my return. I look forward to getting to that weight before the middle of June. More on my June goals tomorrow.

Good morning!
    Floridagirl- wow! Very impressive- 23 lb, ratatouille- good job with the scale management. It (the scale) does not move for me at all?! I did not loose anything since November. The weight would go 200 g down, next day they come back.
    Anyway, it is a new month. I am focusing on the same goals:
    – 3 meals, portion control, no sugar, no flour.
    My FD is on Friday this week, nfd today.
    Happy June

Thank you ladies.
    I believe that I probably had more to lose than you guys do, I still have an “overweight” BMI…I’ll let you know when I reach “normal”.

ratatouille…you are doing great since getting home from your vacation! You’ll be back to pre-vacation weight in no time.

My June goals are pretty much the same…
    -2+ fasting days a week
    -exercise at least 4 times a week
    -no snacking between meals

I did well yesterday…getting back into the groove…only ate what was planned and I exercised. Today is FD #2 and I will exercise again.

Enjoy your day ladies.

Viewing 50 posts - 501 through 550 (of 724 total)

You must be logged in to reply.