Jan 2017 Starters/Re-Starters from a binge eater

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Jan 2017 Starters/Re-Starters from a binge eater

This topic contains 723 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Floridag1rl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 724 total)

• Good morning everyone.
    FD #2

I hope that you girls had a successful fasting day on Tuesday.

Work is super crazy this week…been so tired when I get home that I haven’t been exercising…but today, I am determined to get back on track…so I will be sure to exercise when I get home!

Good luck with your fasting day, tomorrow.

Good morning!
    I hear you, Floridagirl, it is so easy to go off the right track when tired, you take care.
    I did well on my FD#1, and eating today- 3 meals, no snacks!
    I started making food plan for next day in the MyFitnessPal, so no decisions required when it is time to eat.
    I enjoyed the morning class today, it was cycle/strength- feel very good now!
    Lotta- your may goals look good. Question- are you making ‘no alcohol’ rule firm? I mean you will say NO to it automatically, or it is a relaxed rule?
    Good day to all

Hi everyone
    FD 1 went well yesterday but because of my bingy weekend I was up rather than down when I weighted in today.
    So I have changed this week to 2 FD’s (Tues and Thurs) and one moderated FD (under 800 cals) for today Wednesday. So today I am eating more than on a FD but not a lot more.

Floridagirl – I hear you. My work has gone completely “tonto” lately and I have no energy for exercise. So to make the maths work I need to reduce the calorie intake… will see how it goes.

Alisa – interesting question re Alcohol. I intend to make Monday – Thursday strictly no Alco and will try to work towards the same for Sundays as well. I will try to be firm and say NO – I’m no good at being flexible 😉 Unless it is a special occasion. I have a dinner date with my husband on the 10th for example so that night will be a yes. The food plan in MFP sounds good. I log my food but don’t plan it in MFP so might take a look at it.

Take care ladies and good luck!

Lotta x

Hello again all
    Am on a roll today – yesterdays modified FD went well and I came in at 775 kcal. And it felt ok – cold and a little grumpy but overall fine.

This morning there was definite downward movement on the scales – yeah!
    Feeling fine today as my last FD for this week and hopefully the weekend will be a busy active one.

If I can cope today and not go crazy tomorrow/Saturday I think this might be the way forward for me.

How are you all doing?

Lotta x

Morning! It is a very beautiful morning today!
    Great going, Lotta! Wow, awesome news, keep them coming!
    I am doing well, today is F-day#2, and no snacking.
    Lotta, thanks for sharing your alcohol rule – sounds like it is conditional rule (the same for me) I do say NO firmly on week days, that is it, no hesitations and Friday and Saturday nights I share drink with my husband.
    Good day

Good morning

Alisa – It’s sounds like you have it under control. I was watching a youtube video about intermittent fast and the lady said that planning was most important. As always, I am inspired by your dedication to exercise. 🙂

Lotta – It sounds like you are getting into the swing of it…I hope that you find some control over the next couple of days…good luck to you.

My fasting days have been great this week, especially yesterday…and I did go home and exercise yesterday! Yeah! Now I need to make myself do it again today.

Happy Fasting

Good Friday morning!
    I am happy to read about your good spirits and positive progress. I am glad we stoped criticizing ourselves, I do feel it is good.
    Today is a rainy day. The instructor in my morning cycling class said that she had to look for her dog and then carry him outside – he did not want to go into pouring buckets rain.
    My fasting went well. I wrote a meal plan for today and focus on 3 meals only.
    Have a good day

Hi everyone. I am just back from my travels and reading our thread thoroughly. Ladies, this is a very supportive thread. Good energy. Supportive energy.

Stood on the scale. Ouch ouch ouch. But, my vacation was awesome. 5 weeks to disconnect, and as of next weekend I work 6-7 days a week until the same time next year.

So, my immediate 5:2 goal is to get through Saturday and Sunday with successful nfds using my fitness pal. Then, look ahead to the week with a plan. I hope to finish May having lost the April weight gain, and more importantly, achieve some type of rhythm (good rhythm) with my food.

Have an excellent day and thank you for being here.

Hi everyone – happy Saturday 🙂

Nice to see you back Ratatouille and good luck with the may goals going forward.

I had a mixed day yesterday after my mid week fast of 2.5 FD’s. Started out well but had a bit of a pig out in the evening.

Very good Zumba session today though so feeling a little better about it.
    Me and hubby are going out for quite a rare evening out tonight to a house party with friends which I am looking forward to but I’m not sure what to wear. Wardrobe review later… 😉

I agree with the good vibes Alisa and Floridagirl – it’s doing good and helping I feel.

Take care all and have a good Weekend!

Lotta x

Thanks myggan, good to see your posts again.

I succeeded a my nfd yesterday. My first one in about 6 weeks. I went a bit off the rails for about 45 min in the evening, but recorded it in mfp, and therefore my version of a success. Oh, yes, my first day in about 7 weeks with no wine!

My goal is to record another nfd in my fitness pal today.

Good to know that you are all here!

Good morning.
    Well,day 2 of nfd went ok. Not great, but not ugly.
    I will be doing nfds for a few more days until I feel that I can handle a FD.
    I hope that everyone is doing ok.

Good morning!
    I slept in today! Turned off alarm at 5:00 and went back to sleep, skipping the cycling class. I will go to 6:15 pm cycling.
    The weekend was fine, not on the plan were 2 drinks and some BLTs (bytes, licks, tastes) yesterday;-(
    Today is my eat day, good luck to Monday fasters.
    Next Saturday we are going to a wedding. I have to try on my dress I have not worn for few years – scared.
    Have a good day

Hello again. I wanted to share :
    Tried Original Italian Cauliflower Pizza Crust by Cali’flour Foods. It is very good: tasty, low-carb, just four simple ingredients, no flour. I bought it on amazon

Good afternoon,

It’s nice to hear everyone’s progress! I’ve been struggling with my stress levels lately, but am trying to put myself first and pushing through 2 fast days this week. Today is one & I’m going for Friday for my 2nd FD this week. Friday is a strange day for a FD, but Th. has been tough at work & my husband’s away this week. I can plan for Friday to be low key.

Trying to keep all of the wonderful health benefits in mind today. I also love the clarity I have on FDs.

Does anyone have trouble falling asleep on FDs? That’s definitely a roadblock for me. I’ve been trying to combat it by allowing myself a few crackers if I can’t settle down to sleep.

Going to an exercise HIIT class tomorrow and tennis Wednesday.

Alisa, I’ve been wanting to try a cauliflower crust, thanks for the recommendation.

-Break

Good morning.

Breakfromcookies I do not have trouble falling asleep on FDs. Ihope that your FD finished off well.

I am having trouble getting in the groove for nfds (nevermind FDs). Hope to regain focus.

Alisa, good luck with the dress.

Good morning all.
    I am just back from my mini-break to the beach. It was wonderful!

ratatouille – glad to see you back. I hope that your travels were very enjoyable. You are being very smart to get your mind right and ease back into this lifestyle. We are here for you…best of luck to you.

Alisa – I will definitely be on the look-out for that pizza, thanks for sharing. I can empathize with your nervousness about your dress for the wedding. Good luck, I know that you’ve been working hard.

breakfromcookies – I hope that your stress level subsides for you. I have not experienced restlessness on FD, though, I know that some people struggle with that. I usually get late-evening headaches, but I always feel great in the morning.

Lotta – I hope that you are having a good week so far.

So we went to the beach for a long weekend and it was wonderful! I don’t feel as though I did too badly food-wise while I was away…but I don’t dare step on the scale. I am home today…I have a bunch of laundry to do and some groceries to get. I am going to attempt a fasting day today, and I am going to do some exercise. Back to the real world tomorrow…and getting back on track. I’ll weigh-in on Friday, hopefully not too much damage done.

Hi everyone, I noticed at the start of this thread people were talking about their problems with binge eating. I must say that’s something I can definitely relate to!

At the moment I’m working full time and studying 20 hours a week for my degree on top of that, it does mean that I tend to neglect my health in the blur of trying to get all my work done and still spend time with family and friends. I’m lucky I have a wonderful boyfriend who will sit with me to make sure I get all my work done and not overwhelm myself.

As I’m so busy I’ve noticed recently I opt for the quickest most convenient food I can think of, rather than the healthiest or even the nicest. Although my ultimate goal is to lose some weight, I want to focus on both my physical and mental health.

Everyone here seems so encouraging so hopefully it will give me a much needed kick up the bum!

Hello, all! Welcome nadia189!
    My fasting is going well today. I went to the yoga class at 5 am, ate oatmeal with raspberries for breakfast and just finished lunch.
    Yesterday I did not go to the 6 pm cycling class- I did 30 min of yoga + 30 min of strength exercises and after dinner went for a walk 45 min. It was a very nice weather, I could not ignore it, soon humidity will be here and my health club, here I come!
    I did go through phases of obsession with exercise and I am glad it passed. i really hope that the same mindfulness occurs toward eating (ah!) I want my food choices be independent from work days or vacation days.
    Nadia189, I think you are in tough place. In the past I tried to pack my day with many things, thinking that this way I will not have time overeat. There is always time for binging, unfortunately;-( and fortunately, there are ways to eat healthy. We will share our experiences.
    Floridagirl- welcome back, glad you had good time and happy with yourself!
    Break – how do you like your HIIT class, what do you do? There is something similar in my club, I have not tried it yet.
    I am going to eat cauliflower pizza tomorrow again!
    Ratatouille- did you listened jazz on your vacation? I went to Dizzy Gillespie jazz club while in NYC last week.
    Have a good day

Hello Fasters,

My FD was successful yesterday. I actually fell asleep fine, so hoping that will continue. I do think cutting back on caffeine after noon may have helped.

Today was an okay NFD. I did have pizza tonight, which wasn’t ideal. I had a hectic night with the kids and husband is traveling. This leads to quick and usually unhealthy choices.

Alisa, I go to Orangetheory a few times a week, not sure if you’ve heard of it. It’s basically 30 minutes of interval running on the treadmill and 30 minutes of weights / plyometrics on the floor. It’s really cool, because a trainer leads you through it and you can monitor your heartrate on huge TV screens in the gym. It’s a great workout. Today, I only had time for a 30 minute outdoor run. Tomorrow is a NFD and I am playing tennis.

Th. is the next FD for me. I need to meal prep healthier food. It will be my goal for next week for sure!

Goodnight everyone,
    Break

Hi everyone,

Alisa- wow I admire your dedication 🙂 Yeah I think some days are harder than others, I think especially when I am busy I often go for comfort food (carbs on top of carbs and then some cheese sprinkled on top). Hopefully I’ll get used to eating healthier options like you said. When you say cauliflower pizza, is that cauliflower as the base?

Break- glad you got a good nights sleep, always makes a huge difference in my mood. Good luck with your meal prep and enjoy your tennis.

Nadia x

Good morning!
    Very good cycle/strength class this morning! We had two instructors, music and videos on big screen. The workout was 10 min cycling, then 5 min weights – time goes very fast!
    Yes! I kind of know Orangetheory, break, I pass it every day going to and from my health club, wondering about it. Just yesterday in the yoga class I overheard conversation about the workout there. Ok, I will check it out closer, thanks!
    Nadia, the caliFlour pizza has cauliflower instead of regular flour. It also made of cheese, egg, basil. There are few recipes on internet, but I decided to buy it. Pizza is not my temptation. I eat it only in Rome, true, so real pizza lovers could have different opinion about caliFlour crust.
    I am eating today, FD went well yesterday.
    Good day!

Hi everyone

Great to ready all your exercise conversations – I really miss my gym but with full time work and full time mom-ness I can’t currently fit it in.

We have something in the UK called borrow my doggie where dog-free families can look after dogs who needs walks/company etc on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
    Last week was our first week with Chester a lovely little Fox terrier / Jack russell cross. So now I am getting a lot of walking done on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday… but I am still missing the mid week sessions.

FD yesterday – went well, felt like I wanted to give up at 6pm but didn’t. Extravagant food day today as I have a dinner date with hubby and it’s been a long time coming so I’m going to enjoy it.
    FD tomorrow – will keep it strict to counteract today.

Take care all and good luck with exercise, goals, dresses and everything else.

Jazz – I love it. Big Louis Amstrong and Dizzie Gellispie fan Alisa! 🙂

Lotta x

Floridagirl – sounds like your break away was wonderful. I wish you luck on your FD today.

Breakfromcookies -Congrats on your FD! yes, I did Orangetheory for a little while. This 61 year old body had trouble staying injury free. I had to stop.

Nadia – welcome.
    Alisa – congrats on the FD and exercise.

Myggan – The dog walking sounds like fun. Great that you have a plan to enjoy you food and a plan to ensure that there are no regrets.

I have been back home since last Friday and I have been unsuccessful achieving a decent nfd. I am going to do a FD today. HOpefully this will jump start(?) me. My plan for the day is to stay away from my home for the entire day until dinner time (stay away from the kitchen). I return to work this weekend.

Have an excellent day.

See below – From May 3, 2017 NY Times. I will say, that this diet has indeed made it easier for me to manage my food consumption (binges aside)and lose weight, but it is still all about the calories.

Alternate-day fasting has gained some popularity as a weight-loss technique, but a rigorous trial has found that it works no better than ordinary calorie restriction.

Researchers randomized 100 overweight and obese people to one of three groups: alternate-day fasting; a diet restricted to 75 percent of regular daily energy intake; and a control group that followed their usual eating plan. The researchers tracked calorie intake, and all participants were generally healthy at the start of the study.

At six months, both the fasting and the calorie restricted groups had lost 6.8 percent of their weight. By one year, the fasting group was down 6 percent, and the calorie restriction group 5.3 percent. In other words, there was no statistically significant difference between the two diets. The alternate-day fasting group had the highest dropout rate: 38 percent dropped out of the study, compared with 29 percent for the calorie restriction group and 26 percent for the controls.

There was no significant difference between the groups in the reduction of cardiovascular risk factors like blood pressure, cholesterol or triglycerides. The study is in JAMA Internal Medicine.

The senior author, Krista A. Varady, an associate professor of nutrition at the University of Illinois, Chicago, said that while fasting is not for everyone, it could be worth a try.

In any case, she added, “There’s nothing magical here. We’re tricking people into eating less food, in different ways.”

Very interesting article Ratatoullie
    And of course true about the calorie counting.

I think for me it works because I am “tricking” myself into thinking I don’t have to keep an eye on what I eat all the time, but really I am so much more aware of what I eat now than before I started 5:2.

I think it’s a great place to start and for those who can move on to calorie count every day they should be very proud of themselves. I don’t think I could have done that at the beginning though. I’m not that kind of person.

Indeed it’s all about maths – what goes in must be less than what we use up – otherwise no weight/size loss.

Lotta x

Good morning!
    Thank you for the article, ratatouille! First, I hope your FD is going well. I read your post and wanted to write something to help, then I realized, I have not found the solution myself, I do not know what to say. Getting out of the house sounds good, I hope you did that. I started taking 45 min walks right after dinner, so I would stop thinking what else I could eat. Sometimes telling myself- all you need to do is nothing (easy) you do not need to get up and go to the refrigerator and think/decide what could I get here (hard, too much) and it works (sometimes). So, that relates to the article and what Lotta said – we need find tricks for our minds and whatever works is good!
    One example works for me – I never tried and absolutely confident will never try diet pills, because Oprah is still fat – many years ago I watched Oprah’s weight loss episode on tv. One of guests with weight problems told that she would solve the problem if she could afford some new diet pill. Oprah looked at her and said – do you think I could not afford that pill? I still remember it and that works!
    Have a good day

Whew, successfully completed my first FD in a while. I am pleased. Yes, I had to be out of my home until evening. Strategy worked.

Now, I hope to achieve a nfd of 1600 calories, but I will take 1800 — my goal is to get through the day without going out of control. Setting myself a target of a max of 1800 calories hopefully makes it more likely for success (not to feel deprived, not to feel “bad” that I did not achieve a lower cal goal). Since my arrival home I have not been able to achieve an “in control” NFD. I am going to a restaurant for lunch today. Past behaviour would be that after a meal out — that I usually go off the rails food-wise for the rest of the day. “stay tuned for news at 11”!

Alisa, thanks for your thoughts. Yup, Myggan/lotta -it is all about trying to figure out tricks for our mind. I do have to do the calorie tracking on nfds because I need to know how skewed or unskewed my eating was — I have lost the ability to know what “normal” eating is and will often assume it is “bad” and then jump off the diving board into a binge. My Fitness Pal has helped me with that — I use a fairly high tdee and as guideline and it is great when I come in below or at that.

Have a good day everyone.

Ok, I am having the ‘eating trigger’ situation now: it is afternoon and my husband is going to a store, leaving me with all the food in the kitchen.
    All I need to do is just stay in the office – easy, no decisions, do not go downstairs… ok, I am aware of this now

Exit the kitchen. Go for a walk if you can, or phone a friend to catch up, or keep typing here. YOu can do this!

Thank you, ratatouille!!!! I am fine, no binging;-)
    I practiced yoga, feel good now
    P.S. I like that Exit the kitchen! Command

Alisa, congratulations and remember the moment your realized you had gotten through this with no bingeing. You can remember, that based on past experience, that you can do it!

Thank you, ratatouille!
    No luck fitting into the dress for the wedding this weekend. Seems that I am upset about it because I cannot sleep. I will not be able to get up at 5 tomorrow for the cycling class;-(
    Not happy at all

It is so nice that we can be here to support one another.

Alisa – Good job staying out of the kitchen and averting a binging episode…sounds like ratatouille and the yoga really helped.

ratatouille – great job with your first fasting day!

My fasting days this week have not been too good…I went over both attempts…and I’ve really fallen off with the exercise also. I have ended up with a 1.5 pound gain since last Friday. Hopefully that will motivate me to be very mindful over the weekend. I am looking forward to a much better week, next week.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Floridagirl – have a great weekend and I hope that things even out a bit for you.

Alisa – have a super day.

I had a successful NFD yesterday. Came in under 1800 (i know that is high, but I am trying to “reenter” this plan), but I will say that included in that calorie tally is a considerable amount of wine. I need to ease out of that. I am still in vacation mode.

Today is a FD for me. I usually try to not do FDs on a Friday. Wish me luck. My plan is — most of the day will be spent doing chores out of my home, and tonight, at home, I need to keep my eye/mind on the prize with an image in my mind of situations this summer that will reward a healthier and trimmer body.

Have a good one everybody.

Good evening.
    One day of the wedding is over, one more tomorrow.
    I did go to the cycle/strength at 5 am today, I did well food-wise.
    Thank you all for your kind words, life goes on.
    Floridagirl- enjoy the weekend! And the Mother’s Day! You have children, am l correct?
    Ratatouille, hope you doing well and had a good FD, we will do it again! I think now that ‘Exit the kitchen!’ Would be a good name for our thread.
    Lotta, how are you?
    Talk to you soon

Hi there! Well, mid-day I changed the FD to a NFD and achieved a good NFD. I was just too tired and still dealing with jet-lag etc. Everything ok. I will only do one fd this week.

Alisa, I hope that your celebratory weekend goes well food-wise.

Myggan – where are you?

Let us all have the mindset to “exit the kitchen” when needed.

Hi everyone,
    Sorry I’ve had a super mad week at work and it’s getting me a bit down.
    But I did my FD on Thursday after a really nice meal out on Wednesday (with wine) and felt good about it on Friday morning.
    I haven’t really lost any weight which I am feeling a little frustrated with but I do feel different in my shape. My face is where it is most noticeable but I still have some way to go.
    I went through all my small jeans from 2 years ago and I can’t believe that I could ever fit in them. But I have decided I will do so again.
    Maybe not this summer but some time not too far away.

I have been better at keeping tabs on my non FD’s and especially the alcohol so that is going in the right direction. I will keep going.

Ratatouille – I love Exit the kitchen – that will be my mantra when I’m sneaking around the fridge and cupboards mid afternoon!

Alisa – have a lovely weekend, amazing that you got up at 5am to cycle – big respect!

Floridagirl – keep focusing on next week and have a good weekend!

Take care all – and happy mothers day to any mums in the US!

Lotta x

Good morning! Sunday morning.
    The wedding was very nice, beautiful day, very nice couple. We had great time.
    Well, miracles happen – i wore the dress! I went to a store on Friday and got something average ( I wanted to wear my Christian Dior dress – could not zip it up). Friday and Saturday- cycling and sauna helped! I am taking the average back to the store today.
    Also, I did not eat anything at the wedding – every time I tried, someone would come and start talking, so finally, I gave up and just danced and talk to people. Looks like if I go to weddings or parties every day I could loose weight;-)
    Hope your weekend goes well, talk to you soon

Good Monday morning!
    I am not well today, nothing serious, just need to take it easy.
    No cycling today, I will practice yoga, 3 meals I planned yesterday and will take a walk after dinner
    Hope everyone is doing well, good luck with FD, I will fast tomorrow

Hello
    FD

Alisa – It was fantastic to hear that you were able to fit and wear your dress! All your hard work paid off. So sorry to hear that you are under the weather…I hope that you feel better soon.

I am ready to get back to focusing on this plan… and exercise!
    Good day all.

Myggan, I look forward to reading your post when the time comes that you are wearing your jeans. You will get there. Congrats on the FD.

Alisa, how wonderful that you were able to fit into your party dress. I liked your comments about not being able to eat at the wedding because of the dancing and chatting. I hope that you have a restorative day today.

Floridagirl – good luck on the FD. “Focus Grasshopper, Focus!”

Me? I went into the deep dark well of a big binge yesterday. Feeling like a garbage can today.

Good morning!
    FD today for me and I am doing it!
    Floridagirl- how did you do yesterday? Did you exercise?
    I am practicing yoga today and will take a walk after dinner – the days are still very nice, no humidity!
    Just read an article ‘yoga ruins your life’ – Richard Freeman (I will do his DVD class today ) tells that people feel so good practicing that they start wearing clothes for yoga all the time, ready for a practice or a stretch anywhere; any shoes fell uncomfortable because they do not allow spread the toes…
    I am not ruined yet, getting there;-)
    Ratatouille- your yesterday sounds very painful, I am thinking of times when I felt the same- pain! Last time you ran away from home, that would work?! I keep this solution in mind for myself too.
    Lotta, hope you are well
    Good day

Alisa, have a good FD.
    Everybody, hang in there.
    I never ran away, but I could fantasize about what I would have done.

Still in the deep dark well, hoping to pull out of it today.

I may have to give yoga another go…it’s been a long time since I tried…I know that it is supposed to be good for you…and probably just what I need at the end of an exhausting day.

My fasting day went well…the exercise, not so much 🙁 I was so tired when I got home from work, all I wanted to do is veg…it was a nasty battle going on in my head. I will make an attempt again today.

Good luck with your fasting day , Alisa.
    I hope that you are feeling better, ratatouille.

Hi All
    FD today – feeling ok and will have a busy evening so hoping to stay away from any snacks.

Ratatouille – I feel for you and know exactly where you are right now. That horrible feeling when having had a binge is really difficult to shake. The good thing is that you are posting about it rather than hiding it away. Lot’s of good wishes and good wibe thinking coming your way! Feel better soon.
    Thanks for the optimism about the jeans – I feel it will be a while 😉

Alisa – fabulous news about your dress – that is lovely to hear! Hope you are feeling better as well. Very funny about yoga people and what they wear. One of my friends is a yoga teacher and she is rarely seen with real shoes on. It’s mainly Birkenstock sandals these days 😀

Floridagirl – hope you have a great FD and good luck with the exercise!

Lotta x

Hello, again
    Lotta, thanks for your kind words! I am going to ‘ruin’ my life in few min!
    I wanted to share – there is a free app ‘StickK’ – you setting a goal and have to pay if not following. Money are optional, but if you bet money it 3 times more effective, you can read ‘how it works’ and get all details.
    It is a huge commitment ( I feel it already). I am doing it!
    It is 13 weeks till my birthday and I want to develop a good habit for my birthday.
    First, I wanted to pick ‘lose weight’ as a goal, but sometimes numbers do not cooperate, so I set a custom goal- no sugar, no flour, portion control, 3 meal a day. Hopefully weight loss will a side effect;-)
    If you look at it, let me know

arrrrrgggh

How’s it going Ratatouille? That did not sound like a happy cry?!

I am struggling today… I realised that I wouldn’t be able to do Tuesday & Thursday fast as usual as I am out for a Cocktail making class tomorrow. So I am trying to do 2 in a row… I’m was really hungry this afternoon but have just had my “dinner” so hopefully I will hold out. It is going to be a loooong evening though…

How is everyone else doing?

It’s “raining cats and dogs” here in London so not feeling the spring much.

Lotta x

Hello, all
    It is so hot in Richmond,va today! Good thing humidity is not here yet. For the last three weeks I was switching thermostat from heat to cool every day! Seriously. I guess, now it will be just cool.
    I am good: yesterday went very well, this morning I went to cycle, then to work. I had a bit much for lunch – about 420 cal, planned about 350, but no sugar, no flour and stopped, no snacks. I will have to pay $7.00 if break the contract with StickK.
    Lotta, I am all in support of the cocktail class – sounds like fun!
    I usually drink Gin martini (Plymouth Gin) dry, up with olives- love it! But last time in New York I tried couple different cocktails because flavors looked interesting in the menu. One was lavender infused vodka with lime and club soda, another one had thyme, blackberries… they were good. I do not like sweet cocktails ( in US they are sickening sweet) so, I was very happy to try some not sweet with good tastes
    Let us know how was it, what did you make?
    Ratatouille- we missed you.
    Floridagirl are you fasting today?
    Talk to you soon…

Good morning!
    I had a very good yoga practice this morning.
    Fasting today. Hope everyone is doing well
    Regards

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 724 total)

You must be logged in to reply.