Is your tummy your biggest problem area?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Is your tummy your biggest problem area?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mogs 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi guys. I’ve been on the diet a few weeks now. I wasn’t overweight, but just wanted to really trim down and be more athletic looking and so far the diet seems to be helping.

My issue is my tummy – it never seems to be toned and flat. Do others state this as their problem area?
    Is this a big desire for others?

I want to be able to wear certain clothes and feel confident, whilst being healthy and fit.

1. Try to flex your abs and suck in your stomach all day, as much as you can!
    2. Don’t eat too much at once
    3. Don’t drink too much at once
    4. Always go to the restroom when you can and push out a large amount of sh*t. Fat people suffer from big tummy because they have fat and sh*t in their body because of the lot of food. To lose fat you must burn it, but for that you must clean out your body from sh*t, because fats and carbohydrates are absorbed from that.

I think for most people it is the tummy, especially if you have that dangerous visceral fat that is packed around your organs. (But with me my upper arms might be winning!)

Just keep on with 5:2 and it will gradually go.
    Strengthening you tummy muscles is a good idea too!

Best wishes!

Here is a study on fat accumulation. As with all individual studies please read it with caution take it with a grain of salt (no pun intended).

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Health-News/food-composition-store-belly/2014/02/25/id/554563/

Hello yes – fellow apple shape over here. Size 12 on the legs, size 16-18 round the middle! Have tried everything to reduce my tummy, but even when I was underweight I still had a bit of a tum, so no chance now! Ach – I just keep going with the 5:2 as EVENTUALLY my body is going to realise that there is a whole big store of lard to work on, rather than getting scraps from my face, knees and lower arms!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.