I'm new – how much weight am I likely to lose?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
I'm new – how much weight am I likely to lose?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello everyone, I’m 41 and have never done 5:2.
    I have been on a ketogenic diet (like Atkins: high fat, moderate protein, low carbs) for a year, and lost a lot of weight initially but cannot shift the final stone.

I have to be on keto for health issues (I’ve had ME for five years – an about 80% recovered now), but figures that doing 5:2 might just be the kick up the backside that I need to get this pesky stone off!

I can’t find anywhere that tells me how much weight I might lose – I know there will probably be a lot of impacting factors – gender / activity / water consumption etc, but a rough guide would be useful.

Thanks!
    AnnieB 💜 Xxx

Hi,

The average weight loss for a women doing 2 500 calorie FDs per week is around 1lbs 🙂

Thank you 😊 X

I also do low-carb but keep falling off the wagon. I’m hoping to speed up the weight loss and keep on track better using 5:2.

It’s hard to say exactly how much you will lose but if you stick to the keto diet and introduce 5:2 on top of that you should lose a pound a week, hopefully a little more.

Hi ABM,

Where are you getting your fibre intake from? Unless you feed your gut bacteria with soluble fibre (ad insoluble fibre to clean out the residual waste) your not going to achieve a healthy outcome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.