Hunger and controlling appetite

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Hunger and controlling appetite

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I am feeling VERY food focussed on my non fast dayys so often in the evening also on wends my weight loss I had mid week is lost by Monday however I am not over 2k calls over wends? Do you have any advice ?

Ryan, if you are losing weight when you Fast and then gaining it again, it is because you eat too much on the non-Fast days. You mention 2000 calories. Try eating fewer. Eat protein — it is low in calories and will keep you from being hungry. Also eat fresh fruits and vegetables rather than bread products or other empty calories.
    Are you drinking enough water?
    Keep posting your results and questions here.

Really not enough information to give a meaningful answer. What do you eat on the weekend? Is it essentially the same as on the week days, only more? Then eat less. the fact that you say you eat less than 2000 cal (if accurate) just means that 200 calories is more than your daily requirements if you are gaining weight. Is it processed foods or healthy alternatives? Do you drink on the weekends and are you counting those calories? Alcohol = 7 cal/gram. Keep doing the same and you’ll get the same results, so you need to change something.

Thank you I know it would seem like I must be consuming too much however the weekdays I adhere to salad & fish for lunch & no breads
    It is the wens that I find the hardest 🙁

Ryan, if the wens are the issue, then you know where to focus. Remember: if hunger is not the problem, then food is not the answer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.