Hopeful

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  egoodhand 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• The day after a fast day I am down by a couple of lbs but pile it back on the next few days until next fast day then the cycle starts all over again. I don’t eat more than I would normally do on non fast days. I also daily jump on my rebounder. Has anyone else noticed this. That is when I have done one day a week I am now upping it to two days, perhaps this will change.

Hi egoodhand, are you following 5:2 as written by Dr Mosely or doing your own version? The basic program involves 2 fast days per week to lose weight. Dr Mosely also recommends reducing processed foods and eating a Mediterranean style diet on NFDs and staying around your TDEE. Have a close look at what you eat on non fast days. Too much salt and carbohydrates can result in retaining water. Also if you continue to eat the same foods and amounts that caused you to gain weight it will be difficult and very slow to lose weight even whilst fasting.

Thanks for your helpful advise Onahealthyhigh will watch what I eat on other days. Following Michael Mosely.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.