hi. looking for a buddy or buddies to do this with. females only please.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
hi. looking for a buddy or buddies to do this with. females only please.

This topic contains 556 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 557 total)

• Hey to all newcomers.

This method of loosing weight works well for me as I just need to think those 2 days, and relax for those other 5.
    My mind can only process a few things at a time and combining 5:2 with other diets would do my brain in. But if liquid dieting or not eating for the entire day works for some, then good for them because it’s all about what works and and fits in to your needs.
    I have found high protein meals on FDS work best for me and I can keep going at work without feeling like this is some sort of punishment.

I stick to same meals that I like and rotate them as I have already calculated the calories using my fitness pal app and I won’t get bored and give up.
    Breasfast is normally a boiled egg with a high protein yogurt
    Then dinner is salad or steamed veg with chicken breast or salmon or slices of ham or sometime porridge and cinnamon. I do avoid carbs on a fast day too and stretch my calories as much as possible. During the day I’m fine with water and tea (love my tea) but if it’s a hard day, I will have a satsuma.

Until this week I hadn’t lost weight for 2 weeks and it really winds me up!
    But with our fab self help group I continue pressing on…

Have a great week guys xx

Hi Ladies,
    I recommend not weighing yourself every day. Of course, I weigh myself many times a day; I have no idea why lol!!! I just see the scale and step on it? Why? It got so my husband just laughs at me and then he took my scale and hid it from me. He said I can only weigh myself once every 2 weeks. I then told him I was just going to buy a new scale and he caved and gave it back to me and told me I have a problem. (Plus, he didn’t even hide it in a sneaky spot. I totally would have found it if I’d known he wasn’t even trying to hide it!)
    I’ve found the scale will definitely fluctuate depending on how much water I drink and more importantly how much SALT I’ve eaten. I think too much salt intake for me will automatically add about 5lbs.
    Also, if you’re sick the book says not to fast, but I guess it depends on how you feel. If you’re have a cold maybe you might as well since you can’t taste anything anyway? I tend to combine all of my suffering in one day though so i’m not the best example or best advice-giver.

i dont feel i am suffering on a fast day, i just feel rumbly. what is really interesting is today, it being sunday, i had a lovely lie in, and i didnt eat for another 10 hours! SO I CANT have been that ill with hunger. just like he says in the book. isnt that noteworthy.

i seem to have shrunk visibly tonight. very odd affair…

nothing would ever stop me weighing myself every day again. it was more stress not less… lol

x

Hi Ladies

Would love to join your support group if that’s okay?

I am British born but live in Barbados.

My fist fast day will be tomorrow, Monday 11th October… I can’t wait to feel better about my body and get some confidence back!

Oh and I need to go and buy some scales! x

Fluctuations are the curse of our staying positive. I weigh myself first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I can’t help myself either… I can drop as much as 2 kilos (4lbs) overnight, then most of it is back on for the evening weigh. Then, no drop overnight but the same weight in the evening. As long as a little bit stays off over a four day stretch, I am fine with it. If not, I review what I am eating and start all over again. It’s tedious and frustrating, but it is what works for me.

The hardest part of all this is teaching ourself to pick ourselves up, bush ourselves down and start all over again. All we can do for each other on this forum is to put our hand out to help each other up. Look at the good you have done so far! Don’t let a crumby fluctuation get you down. That’s all it is. You can beat it!

Goodness, life is too short for me to weigh myself once or twice a day! Especially as our weight varies , and more so for those of you still menstruating. I couldn’t cope with highs and lows I’d feel if I weighed myself that often…I find all the emotions menopause brought me enough to deal with without adding to it myself…
    But enough of my foibles
    FD again today and for the first time I’m looking forward to it…I never thought I’d say that in my lifetime!! I’ve also noticed the last few days I’m not thinking of food so often, not having to take snacks with me like I used to, and not panicking at the first sign of hunger that I MUST eat but just thinking I’ll get round to it when I can. Again, amazing for me…
    So, as Dory tells us…keep on swimming everyone, keep on swimming…

Hi, just come across this thread as I have only just registered on this site after seeing Dr M on Breakfast TV. I would love to join your group if that’s OK??
    I live in Sheffield in the UK, 5ft 9 weighing in at 13 st. Weight has just been creeping on over the last 10 years but speeding up over the last couple and I need to call a halt to it.
    I haven’t got a book yet so sort of bumbling about in the dark at the moment. I am thinking that I will do Monday and Thursday as fasting days. Do they have to be the same 2 days each week?

I weigh myself the morning after every FD and have just started measuring waistline etc.. that’s enough for me.

Hi @cazzled welcome to the group, the best bit about the 5:2 is that you choose to what days to fit in with you, it doesn’t matter if you switch FDs from week to week.
    I found the book to be a great help as well as the forum

Welcome @clarkey24

Welcome @cazzled

Well I weighed after yesterday’s fast and have gained 0.1 kg ๐Ÿ˜‘
    Oh well I suppose it’s not too much of a gain but I do feel rather disheartened.
    Still battling this cough and sore throat too so feeling a bit grumpy.

@yazcat hug x it means nothing. it was probably a fart!

welcome
    @clarkey24 and @cazzled
    we’re a nice bunch… you’ll enjoy it here

weird weird thing.
    those 3 pounds i lost and put on again when i was constipated- lost again.
    which means, in 12 days i have lost 8 pounds which i agree does sound weird.
    i went to my doc. he said it is not all water weight and well done, this clearly works for me and to keep doing what i am. yes, i know it will probably stop for 6 weeks now as my ‘body is adjusting’ but still, gimme a smile!?

the strangest thing is how, the day after a fast, you don’t in fact, want to eat loads, you want to eat less than normal. i find that most scientifically disagreeable! its 19.36 hrs where i am. i have had 200 cals today. a milky hot chocolate. thats all. he is cooking chicken and ginger with peppers broccoli and rice tonight, with my 2 squares of lindt 75% dark choc after. mmmmmmmm.

i will never ever understand the workings of dieting . not ever. ever. weird. so weird x

Well done @why that’s amazing stuff.

You do make me laugh with you fart comment now they will each one will always weigh 0.1kg in my mind ๐Ÿ˜‚

I’m tucked up in bed with a chamomile tea with honey hoping I don’t cough to much tonight.

@yazcat i am positive thinking you will feel better soon. ps. when you’re poorly you retain water like billy-o, so you are saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, i want you to imagine yourself well and messing about with me in some coffee shop laughing our heads off all slender and wearing fab clothes and saying that we feel we know a secret that nobody knows and that its so easy to do this we are so glad we found out about it. it will help you heal.

i only found out about the 5,2 by chance. my migraine neurologist mentioned it to my migraine psychologist- which they give to desperate chronic sufferers to help them cope and find strategies for crises etc- and she suggested it to me cos she knew i was not only devastated but furious about how the meds had made me overweight. that was not long ago either.

i said i would give it a go. and here i am with my lovely female posse.

if you ever want a laugh i’m your gal, if you ever want a shoulder, i’m your gal. i am good with understanding. i always was, even at school. i wanna help and be helped- especially when i am going round the flipping bend when those three pounds go on again! which they will. but its a downward trrend and thats what counts.

x

Hi! Can I join if I am in the US? I am Stef. I just converted my weight to stones. 21 stones. 21. I got married 20 years ago. At that time I was weighing in at 13 stones. Over the years I just add a little more weight each year. Ouch! I like the concept of this eating plan because I am a person who can restrain myself…but once I start eating…I overeat, obviously! I look forward to your support, wisdom, and encouragement. Thank you!

welcome @faststef
    an all or nothinger! yes. i can identify with that in other ways exactly x

Hi ladies, I’m right in the middle of my fast day and it’s going well. The funny thing I noticed is that hunger really does come in waves. I thought the whole day would be a hunger marathon. But it’s not! I’m hungry just every now and then. A happy surprise. Second thing, which has been mentioned above, is how NOT hungry I am the next day. Strange! And again, a happy surprise.

A not so happy surprise is that despite my fasting and feasting, I lost exactly nothing. And it was my first week! Ugh!! Sigh!!! Not giving up, I’ll just keep at it and I KNOW I will lose eventually. No worries!! I blame menopause since I can’t think of any other reason. The thing is….I’m just not in as big of a hurry to lose weight as I usually am when I start a diet. For some reason my mind is in a different place. Which is good! I think this time it will stick.

Happy fasting and feasting!!!

that is ll good, @minnygirl. truly. great attitude. great thoughts. and great ‘place’ to be; ignore the scales cos i PROMIE you that 99.9% people will tell you its about th long run not week in week out. you are a winner and i celebrate you x
    ps. i just had 2/3 of a pizza. UNHEARD OF.

@why. I think my attitude comes across better in print than in real life. Lol. I was a bit angry when I stepped on the scale. But then I took a deep breath and chilled out! Your right, this is a marathon.
    Also…..PIZZA!!! Yum! Maybe tomorrow ๐Ÿ•

ok so today i have decided to fast. and a really odd thing.

i am actually looking forward to it, though i know it will be uncomfortable in parts. HOW WEIRD!
    cos i know my tummy will growl. i know i will be thinking , ‘well tomorrow i can eat that. its not long.’ and in a few hours hence i will be thinking, ah, i feel wobbly, i really cant do this. but i know i can. and i think part of it is that i knew i could from the beginning (i wish there were italics and smilies on here. are there and i just missed them?) i know i will feel poopy (s we call it in this household) so forewarned is forearmed. right?

so i might drop you a line when i am feeling poopy! just to give you a laugh and comfort you when you feel poopy. i think i will fast again on friday not thursday. i started on saturday and it seems to be really
    often! so i will get into the swing of monday and thursday . i just wanted to start when i felt i could, and on saturdayi felt i could, so i did. of course i totally messed up the first one by getting the rules wrong- duh!

hi-ho! off to fast i go. is this the best way to go or what? it just makes sense to me??? why didn’t i think of this before.

@minnygirl where did you get your pizza from? i cant find any smilies at all ๐Ÿ™

Hey! I started the 5.2 diet last week, but actually I’ve been doing 4.3, fasting on on mondays, wedsnesday and fridays. My BMI is not overweight, (but is in the upper range) but I do have a severe scoliosis of 50 and 30 degrees which unfortunately is inoperable, it means that all my fat sits on my belly and scrunches up so much. Therefore I constantly look bloated and overweight, I need to tone up ๐Ÿ™‚ Plus I’m a size 12 (uk) but the other day I could barely fit in a size 12 pair of jeans and had to buy a 14. I would really like to get back to 10 like I was 3 years ago.

Thinking of doing weigh-ins on wednesday, would love some support

Good luck @whyamisoshy I like the positive attitude there
    Poop away!!!

I weighed myself this morning and after yesterday’s fast day and I have lost another lb. I am so happy with this, I have a long way to go with Xamount of stones to loose, not every week is like this for me @yazcat and get disheartened too.
    I will keep going and venting helps.
    Maybe if we share actual FD routines we can help and advise each other?

Welcome Hazelnut ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I lost 0.3 kg making a grant total of 2 kg since I started…two full weeks of fasting.
    I’m really enjoying not obsessing about what I’m eating on my non FD and feel far more relaxed about food…but it’s early days yet so I’m not fooling myself I won’t have my less good days…

oh @katab me too! i feel that!

@missj2002 good idea. let’s share

@hazelnut1994 a big welcome to you. you’ll be fine. we’ll all support you.

so, i am also really enjoy not obsessing about food THANK GOD FOR THAT! i hope its the end of obsessing about food cos i am sure every obsessive thought puts on an ounce! on my FD today, I had an actimel, a cuppa tea, a milky hot choc and for supper i shall have tea and 100cals of plain biscuits (which are actually yummie) and a square of chocolate. or 3 more biscuits. depending. i am fine though. i really do honestly feel fine. i don’t want a big meal. some snacks ok but i dont actually right now want a big meal. as i kept saying yesterday, isn’t that weird? doesn’t it seem strange to you? we are lovingly instructing our accustomed bodies! x

Welcome @hazelnut
    Well done completing another fast day @why
    I am still trying to cough up my lungs which is very annoying and quite embarrassing, I teach and keep having to stop because talking makes me cough ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    Anyway an okayish non fast day. I actually weighed today and after gaining 0.1 kg on my fast day was very happy to see I was down to 61.6 which is 0.3kg lighter than yesterday ๐Ÿ˜†
    I am now taking cough Medstead to try and shift this pesky cough and am debating on fasting tomorrow or Thursday.

@yazcat ” after gaining 0.1 kg on my fast day was very happy to see I was down to 61.6 which is 0.3kg lighter than yesterday ๐Ÿ˜†”

what did mommy tell ya? lol
    keep the faith

sorry bout the cough. a chesty cough is vile and can be jolly painful. i cant believe i ever did but when i smoked i got bronchitis several times and once it turned to mild pneumonia. i can tell you, nothing like being that ill to make one quit a stupid and disgusting habit.. so i really truly feel for you. as well as your antibiotics, sip hot lemon with ginger and when its ready at the end add oodles and honey and a stick of cinamon .microwave during day. not yourself. the drink! hahahah. bring to boil and leave it. add to mugs and. constantly thru the day. fresh lemon. ignore calories. also a nip of whiskey in it will ease the nerves to relax the cough to be more productive. are you brown, yellow, cream or green and do you have blood . i know about this, its my medical ‘masterminid’ specialized subject!

if its none of my biz just ignore it. i only wanna help. x

@why actually it’s a really dry tickly kind of cough so I sound a bit like sea lion although my husband assures me it doesn’t sound that bad.

Would love to spend the day tomorrow sipping lemon and honey tea but I have to go to work in the morning.

Well my first fasting day. Prepared by making veg soup yesterday.
    Took my husband to work, did some house clearing ( in the middle of selling Mums house) and then went to Yoga and Pilates. Didn’t get back home until 12.30, and then delayed starting eating by having a shower and washing my hair.
    Had soup and salad at 1.30.
    I had to go to the dentist this afternoon for my 4th weekly appointment for a route canal !!!! Certainly does curb your appetite, but not to be recommended !!!!!
    I have had a Hartleys 10 cal pot of jelly. Just realised I could have 50 of them on my fasting day! I am sooooo hungry at the moment, but still have enough calories left to have a small chicken breast and some veg.
    Think it might be early to bed tonight. X

@why. I just used my iPhone. It has all kinds of emojis. My favorites are….๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘™ etc….Here is one for poopy ๐Ÿ’ฉ Ha!
    Welcome to all you new people!! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ

Also, I have a question…
    Have you told anyone what you are doing yet? I think in the UK this diet is much more popular and mainstream. But Herein the US is pretty much unheard of. If I told anyone, I’m afraid they would “scold me silly”. I can hear it now. “Fasting? Are you crazy?….that’s so dangerous! Why are you doing that?” I just don’t want to explain myself yet. Maybe in 10-15 pounds or so.

Yes it’s quite popular in the UK, and yes I have told people. I know load of people who have successfully done it and find it much easier to maintain – I hope to be one of those going forward ๐Ÿ™‚
    You can be a pioneer Minnygirl x

@cazzled. It’s nice to hear that it is successful in the UK and that you know people who have done it. I’ve done my research and it all makes sense.

In fact, as a young 20 year old, I ate like this all the time. I had no money to eat out and was too lazy to eat breakfest. So I would eat only at home. Since my schedule was so random some days I would eat a lot and some days I ate practically nothing. I was thin for the first time in my life. It was effortless. And then I started working, with a regular schedule, and presto….gained weight. I guess I need to eat like a poor student. Lol

@minnygirl yeah, its very popular here. when i started it was all ”haven’t you heard of it? its been going for aaaaages! where have you been?” i was thinking ”well nobody told me” you know, its very strange…

i know i keep on keeping on saying this, but its 10 40 pm here, and ALL i have had a hot chocolate and an actimel (250 cals total) and i am NOT hungry. i am just not hungry. i cannot explain it. i am not hungry!

i am now going to eat broccoli, ginger bouillon cooked twisted spiralized zucchini with garlic and spinach (100 cals) to give myself some fibre (same old problem) and then 100 cals of biscuit before bed with tea. under 500 cals and will be full full full. how is that even possible?

i just dont understand. maybe he is poisoning me??? he has seemed to like me for the last 7 years… will ask him tonight!
    i am finding this 5,2 thing very strange indeed. unless i am going mad and actually eating in my sleep or something. no. i cant be cos i am losing weight. i a visibly shrinking now, its started. properly. and 8 pounds down. in not much over a week ????? well it would be 10 days but i messed up the first one.

it is just like witch craft right now. when i am next moaning my arse off and saying ‘i just cant lose weight what am i ding wrong help me please’, remind me of this post, friends!

love and luck to all, night night x

ps. WE CAN ALL DO THIS. as it happens i have had a particularly awful day in ways other than fasting, i am just being positive, so if i can pull today off, we can all pull this diet off, right? x

Hello lovely ladies,

Just popped in to read how you newbies are going and, LOL why, you’ve found out the secret – there really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! And, second secret, FDs get to be easy after a little while and many people even look forward to them as they reset the body after 2 or 3 days of normal eating. 3rd secret – the day after FD is easy too – most of us don’t even feel like eating for a few hours after waking up. There’s a couple of more ‘secrets’ to go which make this a great way to live. Well done!

Onwards and downwards,
    Merry

hi all

i am finding out all of the above.
    does anyone find the day after a FD they get a head rush and feel drained and faint and basically like poo for a few hours after they eat something? if yes, ok. if not, its a thing to do with my migraine meds.

so, all answers gratefully received x well done all
    ps. down another pound

Hi all, yesterday wasn’t too bad at all. The only issue is that I was a bit like an elderly man with a prostate issue! I had to get up 3 times in the night, I had had so many drinks to stave off the hunger.
    You were right Merryme, this is one of my 5 eating normally days, and I didn’t feel like eating until lunchtime.
    One of my big downfalls is that I never feel I have had a meal until I have eaten dessert, I think the thing that will save me is Snack a Jack, chocolate chip rice and corn cakes. They are only 62 calories and taste great so won’t tip me over the edge on fasting days.

The peeing is a good sign as urine of the result of fat breakdown…but yes, I’ve gone back to getting up for toilet more than twice a night…annoying but I keep telling myself it’s worth it for the weight loss…
    Yes, it’s worth it!!!

its so worth it! x

ooh i am going thru a weird thing…

i just had supper. roast chicken, rosemary roast potatoes, broccoli, roasted peppers,cornetto, 4 squares choc..
    and i am feeling guilty. though i had nothing else today! no i tell a lie. i had a 300 cal breakfast.

but my TDEE is 1800 i think… and i feel guilt.

why is that?

x

Why are you calorie counting on a non fast day? The whole point , from what I read, is to eat without counting on non FD and that gradually we will be re-training ( without realising) our bodies to eat only as much as we need. If I thought this was about dieting and calorie counting every single day I would never have started… Of course, I try on non FD to stick to principles of a healthy diet e.g protein, carbs, healthy fats, fruit and veg but I certainly don’t calorie count, for me it takes away the whole freedom of this 5:2.
    And, if we do have a bit of binge ( as I have done), then I just go back to that toddler learning to walk…I stand up and start again. In the past I used to give up on myself and carry on bingeing but now I just say, “that was that”, let’s start again….
    Keep on swimming,folks….

Hello, everyone! I’m in the states and would love to join the group here. You all seem like a very supportive bunch! I am 5’9″ and weigh 12 stone. My comfortable weight is between 10 and 11, so I would like to be there again. My main goal here is health and a feeling of well-being, and I think the 5:2 way of doing things will help. I have done loads of reading about fasting, but haven’t had any real purposeful experience with it. I work all night on the weekends at a hospital, and during the week I still maintain a schedule where I am awake all night. I’m 46, and it’s just too difficult to switch my schedule every few days. I intend to fast every Thursday and Sunday, but I haven’t decided if I will start tomorrow or Sunday. Congratulations to everyone here who has had success so far!

@pamm welcome! we are all supportive. i started this to get a buddy or buddies to do the 5, 2 with so we could support each other and the good positive energy has literally multiplied multiply!

x

@katab no, the point is, i didn’t go over my limit (whether you go over yours or not is not relevant, or whether i go over mine, also no relevant) the point was i felt guilty for eating a meal at all.
    and i thought, ooh. thats not good! and i haven’t weighed myself today!

i don’t think the ‘whole point’ of this diet is NOT to take any note of your TDEEs and ‘have a bit of a binge’ then go back and start over, i think the whole point is to know what your TDEE is, work out roughly where you’re headed, head for it, make your fast day 25% of the TDEE and watch that scale go down.

but, i may well be wrong. i started last saturday! that was my first proper fast. i have only done two. cos the first one i messed up to an alarming degree. grrrrrrr. still, 8 pounds down, pretty hopeful for three pounds down a month from now on, though i have to say, i feel guilty eating and i still have this wretched con***ation problem (TMI, sorry) anyhow, the point is, i think you missed my point. and if you didnt, i don’t think i agree. but i, as i said, am wrong often, like everyone else ๐Ÿ™‚

take care x

@pamm far be it from me to advise anyone on goals, because they are personal, having said that, isnt 10 stone underweight for 5 foot 9? x just caring, hon… 10 stone is my goal and i am about 5 foot 7 or just under. and i look very very slender at that weight…

@whyamisoshy I hear you, no need for concern,but thank you โ˜บ I have been less than 10 and very healthy and fit, but that was as a runner in my upper 20s. I can no longer run due to anatomical hip issues that led to pain with certain activities, esp. running, so I know that would be impossible. 10 would be the lowest,and is still quite a healthy bmi. Right now my bmi is at the very top end of normal. Anyway, weight isn’t the main concern, but seems to tend to go hand in hand with feeling healthy and having ease in my body, to a certain point. But as you stated, weight is very personal. I’m happy to be here, and thanks for the welcome!

@katab. I agree, I don’t count calories on non fast days either. I think it’s a personal preference. Some people like the control of counting, but I find it a hassle. I might count calories a few times just to check where I am, but most non fast days I won’t. But that’s just me. I think this way of eating is flexible enough for all of us counters and non-counters.
    To all of us fasting today……good luck!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah, good luck girls xx tell you what, having just heard that bob frigging dylan has been awarded the nobel prize for LITERATURE for his lyrics, i was incensed to eat chocolate and biscuits, not much but otherwise i would not have eaten anything. i am furious. all that real talent out there, he wrote ‘ hey mr tambourine man’ etc and suddenly wins the nobel prize. this is a very sore point with me and i am enraged, lol. insert enraged why smiley!!!!!

ps. ”But thatโ€™s just me. I think this way of eating is flexible enough for all of us counters and non-counters.” i agree with this entirely. its flexibility is why i am doing it too.

Welcome @pamm

Hi everyone!
    Yesterday was my fast day. Today it’s a rest day. I am fine with the fasting but still struggling with lack of sleep because of my cough (hate coughs with a passion).
    As of this morning I am 2.1 kgs (about 4.5lbs) down from my start weight in over 2 weeks so I’m a happy bunny.

I don’t count calories on NFD’s but most days find I am less hungry than usual after a fast day anyway howeverthis is most definitely not the case today I’m ravenous.

It’s a chilly day today and the office heating hasn’t been switched on yet. It’s also my fast day – breakfast..boiled egg & libertรจ yogurt, dinner will be…chicken breast and salad.
    Realised that I just wanted to sit at my desk and just eat just for comfort as it’s a sign of warmth.
    Oh my gosh, I do hope I survive this winter…

@yazcat hi. sill got that pesky cough? grrrrrr. i WILL it away for you! 4.5 is brill, well done. really. we are expected to lose a pound a week so thats fab. you know, we will all get there. this is a very good thread full of winners. i can tell. i am just (she says negatively) expecting the weight loss to stop at any moment and the frustration to set in!

he is doing one of his pancetta and bean and 8 veg soups tonight. it is totally delish and we will either have it will rolls or have an ice cream after… lets enjoy eating! food should enjoyed after all. i have so HAD IT with all diets. i have endured missing out on whole food groups and eating so few calories i felt faint and irritable and tearful i have counted carbs, cals, protein, everything. i have weighed things, put them in cups . i have been on so many diets food was beginning to become a burden, a worry in my life. and it was getting worse. the two times i lost weight in my life it was as a byproduct of doing something else and i wasn’t even thinking of losing weight. other things were more on my mind, which i think speaks volumes.

now i can start to enjoy eating again.

hurray ๐Ÿ™‚

x

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 557 total)

You must be logged in to reply.