Hello Southern Hemispherites!!

This topic contains 27,869 replies, has 831 voices, and was last updated by  thinatlast 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 11,551 through 11,600 (of 27,973 total)

• Good Morning Cinque, Minka & Thin (and anyone else who’s reading but not posting),

My FD went reasonable well, although I did have an unplanned cup of hot almond milk with a little vanilla mid-evening. This should be fine though as I had one less pot of tea than usual during the day.

Minka, I use eucalyptus oil to try to avoid the many respiratory germs around at the moment. I pour it neat into an oil warmer so the vapour is in the living room and bedroom. So far just about everyone I know has had infections in the last month and I’ve avoided it so far. (I think it helps that I’m retired and not spending time on crowded buses and offices.)
    Minka how have you sourced your inulin? I can’t find it at the physical or online pharmacies that I usually buy from. I’ve seen inulin powder advertised online, but I’m always wary about online suppliers that I don’t have experience purchasing from. Any advice on what and where to purchase would be welcome.

Thin – glad you had good NFDs. Like you, I usually find the days at home the easiest.

Cinque – I also have a limited repertoire on FDs of 3 meal choices – it’s either a stir fry of veg & a little chicken/squid/prawns/nuts, or a large bowl of veg soup (with a boiled egg if it doesn’t contain legumes or meat), or an omelette with veggie filling. In hot weather I drop the soup option and add a bowl of salad veg instead. In addition to my meal I have 250ml milk (for cups of tea) and 1 piece of fruit.
    Because I don’t count calories anymore, having meal options that I know will work on a FD is helpful. It’s funny, I have worked out plenty of other meal options that will fit on a FD but I always come back to these 3 – I think because they are easy and I usually have all the ingredients in the house. They are also quick – soup is always in the freezer and the others take just minutes of preparation. I’ve come to realise that getting a meal on the plate quickly on a FD when you’ve reach the end of your limit of avoiding food all day is important.

Hope you are having good long weekend.

The sun finally came out about an hour ago so I was inspired to make bread to go with this evening’s cauliflower cheese soup. I have a rye, soy & wholemeal spelt dough rising in the sunshine at the moment.
    I haven’t made bread for weeks, but I do want to get back into the swing of this for winter as I can always pack more fibre into my homemade loaves than I can buy ready-made.

Morning LJ. I have dozens of meal plans for FDs accumulated but, like you, I rely on just a few. It seems silly to talk about the need to plan not eating but that’s exactly what’s required for me. So, the simpler & more routine they are, the more easily the FDs get absorbed into the week. I’ve come to depend on the cauliflower soup because it’s filling, hearty, nutritious, low cal & has only a few ingredients which are usually on hand so it’s dead easy to make & store in frozen portions. The OFMs are trickier on my FDs but, if we’re not having one of my ‘family FD’ recipes, I’ll usually make them something that I’m no longer eating such as pasta, quiche, etc.

Just had a lovely walk in the warm sunshine down by the river. I don’t believe I’ve had a cold or ‘flu since starting 5:2 but I like your eucalyptus idea.

Hello Everyone,
    Yes Minka you hadn’t quite caught up on the posts and so hadn’t read that I fasted yesterday so I could have a non fast day with my granddaughter. Good decision!

Isn’t it nice to have the fun of deciding about meals at some times, and not at others! Making my miso soup is such a lovely (short 😉 ) ritual at the end of my fast day, I have missed it when I have occasionally done something else!

Anyway I have taken the little one to the park, played lots of games, gone for a walk with the little trike and another one to say goodnight to the birds and hello to the stars, given her a meal and now she is playing ABC kids on the ipad while I get to chat.

Minka congrats for beating the dreaded lurgy, and hooray that inulin is working so well. I noticed Dr Mosley mentioning it re his new book. I need to grow some Jerusalem artichokes!
    Goodluck with those last TAFE assignments!

I hope your bread goes well LJoyce! I love putting in sesame seed. I can’t really notice the sesame flavour, but the bread is really nice. My most common additions are probably oats and sesame.

Thin I so agree about healthy eating, and eating at home. I’ve been concentrating on veggie based meals and it has been really suiting me.
    My birthday is on Friday and I think I am going to do a bit of eating out. However I want to try an African restaurant and the menu looks good. Injera and veggie stew!

And as for that long cafe chat over a coffee or two, it is my favourite outing and sticking to coffee is not only suitable for fast day, I find it best any day!
    But once more, my birthday is interrupting my usual eating habits as my lovely neighbours gave me a gift voucher for a local cafe and my daughter and I are going there for brunch tomorrow to spend it.

Oops she is sick of the ipad. Must run!

Oh Cinque, I asked just in time! Are you going out with your sisters to celebrate? African cuisine sounds exotic. I bet you’ll be baking that injera at home by next week! I will wish you a happy birthday closer to the day. What a thoughtful present from your neighbours. Too bad that we’re not closer to share a coffee. Yes, I meant coffee dates sans gateaux for NFDs.

Has your day gone well Minka? My OH has been working 6 long days a week for quite a while and he was grateful for his dinner appearing on the table just as he walked in tonight. I had Spanish Fideos which is filling and low cal leaving me plenty of cals in the bank for a frozen banana if I feel like it later.

Good morning,
    The little one woke up at 5:30am!
    Re Birthday with my sisters, one is coming down from Benalla the night before and taking me out for breakfast, and then needs to head home. Another is coming down from SwanHill on my birthday and we will have that restaurant meal, and the sister who only lives a couple of suburbs away will be off in N.S.W. for her holiday!
    I do have a couple of recipes for injera adapted for western kitchens, but I will be glad to try the real thing before I attempt anything,

Sounds like a good fast day Thin!

Best wishes to anyone fasting today. Grandma duties call! I think I’ll sleep this afternoon!

Cinque we must have similar bread tastes, because I turned my bread dough into dinner rolls & a small loaf. I coated the rolls in rolled oats and the loaf in sesame seeds (sometimes I use semolina or cornmeal, but oats or seeds are my favourite coating). This morning I’ve swept the kitchen floor twice and I’m still finding the odd rolled oat when I look down. They always seem to scatter everywhere when I tip the bread out of the pans to cool.
    I just had a slice of the bread with nut butter as a very late breakfast. I have to start baking muffins in a minute and I don’t want to do that on an empty stomach. My best friend is coming to visit this afternoon so I’ve decided to use my current glut of oranges as the basis for some muffin baking, knowing that she’ll happily take the rest of the batch home to her family. I’m thinking orange-oat-almond muffins and jaffa muffins (the first appeals to me and I know the chocolatey jaffa muffins will appeal to my friend). This muffin will actually be the first “discretionary” food I’ve eaten since moving to maintenance a week ago – I’m quite pleased with that.

Tomorrow will need to be a FD and probably Saturday as well – I have plenty of food events to fit in this week and I only really have 3 days where I could fast. It feels odd to actually get to choose my days, I’ve been doing the 1FD:2NFD pattern for quite a while and I’m not used to having a choice over when my FDs are. I’m hopeful that this new flexibility will feel more natural than my previous approach. I used used to go off the rails with my eating if a FD couldn’t go ahead as planned. I’m hoping that now that I don’t have fixed FDs that I’ll have fewer problems with this tendency.

Ha yes LJoyce, I get baked oat flakes all over my kitchen too!
    I hope you had a nice baking day

Well, I had my cafe brunch with my daughter yesterday and thought it was just awful! (Sorry to the lovely couple who gave me the giftcard!). My daughter enjoyed her big breakfast plate, and my granddaughter enjoyed her bubaccino. I did enjoy my coffee, and had some toast and mushrooms and scrambled egg off my daughters plate, and some chips and dreadful chicken schnitzel off my gd’s plate, but there wasn’t anything on the menu I wanted to eat. Maybe the soup would have been ok.
    But it just confirmed that for me, cafes are for coffee!

I made such a good big pot of cauliflower soup in the evening! Not your recipe Thin! But a good one anyway. Onion and celery base, potato and sweet potato to make it velvety. Light spicing. Two containers for the freezer and a big one in the fridge.
    I’m loving my savoury pumpkin pasties, they froze well and I am making myself only have one (or two) every second day as they are so moreish.

It is cold and gray here, low cloud. Hope the sun comes out later. Best wishes to you all!

Good morning everyoneposterz, readers and lurkers all. May your Fast Days (FDs) this week be brilliant ones.

Ljoyce – good to have you joining the maintainers! Always lovely when another 5:2er reaches their goal.

Cinque – some cafes can be a challenge, but good that you had a lovely pre-birthday time with your special girls. We had lunch out recently where I had a dish with cauliflower rice spiced with middle eastern flavourings. We’ll be going back.

Fishing Gran. – good to hear from you. Apparently the sailing club out at the lake has a cauliflower crust pizza. Hope to try it sometime soon.

Thin – I always love hearing about the dolphins you see on your walks and I admire the way you do your maintainence – so consistant.

Hello to everyone else wwwww

Check in. Staying steady at 64.4kg and my aim for the next month is to continue staying steady as we get through some stressy stuff.

Keep getting back onvthe horse folks,
    Onwards and downwards,
    Merry

Hi all. I have just very quickly skimmed through posts to try and catch up – and i mean skimmed so may have missed some vital bits and pieces…..its all vital info on this forum in my book. I know i wont get time to catch up word for word so will move on from here.

Welcome to the new poster/s.

The girls had such a great time the sleepover was extended for an extra night. I seemed to spend all my time keeping their bellies full and felt like i lived in the kitchen for the weekend ! Yesterday I dropped Miss D’s friend home just on lunchtime so the friends mum suggested we go out to lunch at the local ‘bush’ Cafe and have a walk in the bushlands. It was absolutely beautiful in the warm sunshine and a nice bonding session for all.

Have been a bit frustrated with weight readings the last week or so. My bloating week put on 1 to 1 1/2 kgs which was expected for the week then down again to my lowest weight then the last few days been fluctuating between 1-2 kgs difference. Ive had my Fitbit scales for 5 months so thinking the batteries need to be changed.

Although its supposed to be my fast day today I am unorganised so have let it go. Haven’t re-read Keto Clarity either so have done nothing more on moving down that path. Still feeling like I’m at a plateau of late….but still happy with progress to date.

Hi SHs

I’m on a FD and battling a persistent headache today – at least it’s keeping my appetite at bay.

GDSA – it sounds like your daughter had a fabulous weekend and you had a busy one – glad you enjoyed the bush walk and the cafe lunch.

Cinque – there is nothing wrong with having discrimination when it comes to the food on offer – you can always get something later that you’ll actually enjoy eating.
    I think learning not to eat things just because it’s there, but only because it’s appetising and we know we will enjoy the flavours and textures, was a real turning point for me – it helped me change my love-hate relationship with food. I really believe that food should be a joy, not a chore or a fear or a punishment or a replacement for what is missing in our lives. I am probably lucky that I’ve always liked fruit & veg, so for me, healthy foods can also be joyful, especially when they are in season and full of flavour. I love it when something comes into season – that first bite of the first summer peaches or corn cob or tomatoes is a joy.

Time for another cup of tea I think. Hope you are all having good days.

Hello everyone,
    Another cold foggy start to the day.

Hi Merry, congratulations on your numbers!
    And maybe I will try a cafe again as my sister wants to take me out for a birthday breakfast. I might go to the one where I met Minka!

Gday I bet you are feeling unorganised because you are still recovering from the weekend! I hope you have a few more easy days and then get back into your stride!

Hope your headache is gone, LJoyce.
    I love what you wrote about the enjoyment of food. That is my philosophy too.

It is day before fast day for me. I have been struggling with what seemed to be asthma, but isn’t quite, so that and the fact that I would rather wait til my three sisters can get here, I am going to postpone the African restaurant visit. It will be a quiet but friendly 60th birthday here on Friday.

Best wishes for your fast day Thin, and other Wednesday fasters!
    Hope your assignments are getting themselves done Minka!
    Good weather for minestrone Joffy!
    How are you doing Intesha?
    Cheers to everyone else!

Morning all from sunny SA – not sure how long it will stay that way, but after the gloomy overcast day yesterday it’s a pleasant surprise, I’d thought it would turn to rain.

Thankyou Cinque, the headache is almost gone. I have a physio treatment tomorrow, so hopefully my neck treatment will deal with the pain that’s left.

I was in a bit of a wallowing mood yesterday – never a good fit for a FD. So, despite the gloomy day, I dragged myself outside with a pair of pruning shears and leather gardening gloves and tackled the rose bushes and blackberries. I think I won the war, as they ended up in the green bin – but I definitely have some battle scars & scratches, and a lot of inflammation in my finger joints today. Very glad to have all of the roses pruned though, and also glad that I can walk near the rear retaining wall without getting tangled up in pesky blackberry thorns. That isn’t the end of the blackberries, there are 2 more areas I also have to tackle next.

I was meant to be going out to lunch today, but it was moved to next Wednesday. That’s OK, I had a few too many meals out this week for comfort anyway.

I have to drive down to Haigs Chocolates shortly to get a birthday present for my uncle and I’m a little worried about how much I may end up buying for myself – I’m mentally negotiating with myself about what’s allowed – I want to limit my own purchase to 1 dark choc item. I can’t avoid this and get my uncle something else for his birthday – the last time I bought him a book instead, the look on his face when he realised the parcel didn’t contain a box of chocolates was crest-fallen. At least it means I don’t have to think creatively for this particular birthday, just brave a trip to the best chocolate shop in Adelaide.

Hope your birthday plans are nice, even if they are quiet Cinque.

Well, the trip to the Haiges Chocolate Factory shop went reasonably well. I bought things for my uncle that I know he’ll love and managed to limit myself to one item – chewy caramel chocs that were on the seconds shelf.

I had really strong memories of my dad when I was there – he was the biggest chocoholic that I ever met. When I had to go to Haiges to buy gifts, dad would always want to come too. So I’d pick him up from the nursing home and he’d be as excited as a 5 year old. While I was selecting gifts, my dad would be shuffling up the isles with his walking frame basically putting one of everything in his basket. By the time I caught up with him, the basket in his trolley would be overflowing and we’d then have a rather heated discussion (ok, argument) about which things to put back. He wasn’t discriminating and hadn’t read any labels, so he’s have chocolates containing nuts and hard centres that he couldn’t possibly chew without breaking teeth. But it still took some convincing for him to let anything go. I usually managed to restrict him to half a dozen bags in the end. And one bag always got opened on the drive home and he’d have it just about half eaten before we arrived – usually with a ring of melted chocolate around his mouth and still behaving like an excited 5 year old.
    It’s a nice memory actually.

Time to forget the chocolate and make something healthier for lunch.

Over my first FD coffee this morning, I wrote a long post of replies which subsequently disappeared into cyberspace due to my laptop taking forever to load after pressing ‘submit’. I won’t write it all out again but will just say good job Merry on keeping those numbers steady; GDSA stick with it & you’ll shift that annoying plateau; keep celebrating Cinque & enjoy your chocs LJ. All good here, still at the low end of 60-61 and even dipped into 59 on Sunday. Time for my cauliflower soup.

Hello all.

Just finished an extra long day at work so decided to treat myself to a glass of red at the pub on the way home and catch up on posts. First drink for quite awhile and although i decided to give up i feel comfortable with having one.

New batteries in fitbit scales and weight is back to what i expected – yay.

LJoyce oh my goodness Haiges chocolates i am so envious. I have to take Miss D to WHC in Nov for her bi-annual check up so Haiges will definately be on our list then. Mmmmmm……best dark choc ever ! Maybe Miss D and I could incorporate a drive to the hills and meet you at a cafe to say hello ? I understand if u may not want to due to the nature of this forum….being anonymous in discussions is the point of it so wont be offended at all if you decline.

Fast day today and wanted to do a 24 hour fast. Last meal was 6pm last night and made it till 2pm this afternoon before having to eat. I have been in training for work since 8am and was starting to feel a bit wobbly. Had a headache which is rare for me but unsure if it was due to fasting or concentrating on the training for hours on end.

Thinatlast cauliflower soup so delicious. I still have quite a few containers in the freezer from my last big cook up when collies were on special. I take one out each sunday night and have a small bowl for lunch at work on a Monday and Tuesday.

Take care all

A quick update! I have the. World’s nastiest head cold. Just in time for my birthday. At least it makes a fast day easy.. ok I’ve been upright too long.. back to the couch.
    Best wishes all. 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Hi all, I’ve definitely had one of those “can’t stop nibbling” days. I ended up having an early dinner to try and draw all the eating to an end. I still feel full now so I think that worked.

Cinque, so sorry to hear about the cold – there are some awful respiratory bugs around at the moment. I hope it doesn’t linger and you feel better soon.

GDSA, I would absolutely love to catch up for a chat over coffee or lunch when you and your daughter next get down to Adelaide. If I remember correctly you are in the mid-north, so I imagine you don’t get to Adelaide all that often. I can meet you wherever it’s convenient for you.

Thin, I’m trying to think of the bag of caramel chocolates as something I have one of occasionally. That was the theory anyway – I ate one yesterday, I ate one today… I don’t much like the way this pattern is heading. The only saving grace is that so far, I haven’t eaten more than one. It actually takes a bit of effort to get through even one as it’s one of those hard caramels that induce a case of lock-jaw the moment you try to chew it. It’s then a long wrestle to get the caramel soft enough that I can actually move my jaw again – the flavours are lovely though. Hope I don’t have any loose fillings!

I have a day of doing accounts tomorrow – promised I’d help my niece out. So I get to bury my brain in numbers for the day.

Happy birthday Cinque another milestone. Wishing you a wonderful day. Hope you are feeling better 💐💐💐💐🎂🍾

Still doing my FD’s, weight this morning 66.9. Meeting friends tomorrow for lunch. Two steps forward one step back but at least I’m not gaining and that’s an achievement.

Hi everyone else, thanks for all the posts. I do read them all even if I’m not replying.

Newbie from NSW
    Good morning to everyone.
    I have enjoyed browsing your posts over the last few days. I had my 2nd fast day yesterday. Have managed to stay on track after a few conversations with myself.
    I have been reading as much as I can about 5:2 and am a little concerned that losing weight may be difficult for me as I am 56 and female. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday dear Cinque!
    Happy Birthday to You!

Have a wonderful 60th birthday Cinque (so sorry about the cold). Get better soon.

GDSA, so happy that all it took for you to get back on track was a new battery! Yay! I was so excited to read of your desire to meet up with LJ and then even more thrilled to read her response and that this is now a definite possibility. BTW, in my longer post which I lost, I had written ‘don’t eat too many chocolates LJ’ but then changed it to ‘enjoy the chocolates LJ’! So, I’ll now revert to the former advice!

Relle c, welcome here! We have many posters of your vintage and older. There are a few youngsters too (GDSA, Joffy, Lady Salsa). Sadly, I was 58 before I found this wonderful way of life. I lost 23 kgs with ease following what I call ‘naked 5:2’ (i.e. as intended by Dr M) and have maintained that loss for 22 months. I weigh 60kgs* and it’s the first time in our 25 year marriage that I’ve weighed less than my husband. Like you, I was taking BP meds which I am now off and, like you, I had OA knees which have thanked me for not having to haul around all that extra weight. At 61 (years), I now have perfect BP and BMI. You can do it too – age is no barrier. Ask us anything!

*Actually, I’m weighing in at 59kgs this morning. It’s the second time this week that I’ve weighed less the day after the day after the FD. I’ve long given up questioning the logic of the scales.

Thankyou so much for the birthday wishes Thin and Intesha!
    I am very happy to be feeling a lot better than yesterday. The cold and flu tablets are kicking in and I am feeling halfway human.
    Very glad to have got yesterdays fast day out of the way!
    I’m impressed by your crazy scales too!

Hello Relle, welcome here.
    All those tricky issues shouldn’t stop 5:2 from working. Work on making it fit easily into your life and you should be fine!
    As you can see from above, I am now 60 (although that doesn’t really seem possible!) and I am as short as you, and I have a chronic illness that keeps me sedentary (me/cfs). But 5:2 still worked! After being overweight all my adult life, and obese for the last ten years, it is such a relief to now be at the lower end of my healthy weight range, and to know that if I keep on 5:2ing I will stay at that healthy weight.

It sounds like your first couple of fast days haven’t been that easy, but tell me, do you get the lovely ‘morning after fast day’ feeling when you wake up and know you can have a normal eating day? (That’s my favourite part of 5:2).

Gday I am glad the new batteries are doing their trick, I hope the headache is gone. Such fun that you and LJoyce can meet up!

Good luck with the accounts today LJoyce. I’m not going out with my sisters today because of my cold, but I am hoping to work with one of them (who is a vicar) on her strategic plan for the year. And to tell the truth, that is more pleasure than eating out together! Yes I am a weird fish! I love planning!

Best wishes all!

Happy birthday Cinque. I hope you enjoy your day.

Relle, welcome. I’m also in my mid 50s and rather short, so I had a fairly low TDEE to work within. I still lost weight on 5:2, though it was done slowly. I’m now at a weight I’m happy with and am using 5:2 to help me maintain. I found that I needed to carefully manage my food intake on the days I wasn’t fasting to lose weight. I would recommend you check your TDEE https://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/ and do so conservatively. If you can manage it, it’s a good idea to calculate the TDEE you will have when at your goal weight and try to stick to that on non-fast days. Then you will have plenty of practice at eating the right amount for your goal weight once you get there. The other thing that is a personal one – you need to experiment to find the eating pattern on fast days that suits you. I found I needed to just eat dinner rather than spreading the calories out across the day, but some others find breakfast is a necessity – you need to find your own path on this one, just be aware that there isn’t a single right answer.

I though I’d be buried in paperwork all day, but I’ve finished by lunch time.

I just had a bit of an epiphany. The Sunday birthday lunch that I was attending was just moved to Saturday – which was meant to be my final FD for the week!!! After feeling disgruntled about it for a couple of hours I realised that just because I’m having lunch out, doesn’t mean it has to be a NFD. I just looked at the cafe menu online and saw that soup is an option. So I’ll have a bowl of soup for lunch at the cafe, and probably another small bowl of soup for dinner and my FD will still be intact. I’ve never tried to do a FD when eating a meal out, so if this works I’ll be really pleased to have this as a possibility for the future – I often have morning or afternoon tea out on FDs as I can just have a cup of tea, but I don’t know why it hasn’t occurred to me before that I could manage a FD even eating a meal out. I think when eating at someone’s home this might be difficult, but cafes usually have soups and salads which can be made to fit a FD.

Hope everyone else is having a good time. Time for me to go an rustle up some lunch and a cup of tea.

I’m feeling a lot more positive after reading the advice all of you so thoughtfully gave me.
    It sounds like you are all doing well on this eating plan.
    I’m really hoping that this way of eating will finally put an end to my obsession about what and how much to eat. I think over the years I have been on every diet known to man. This one makes sense to me. As well as losing weight you get the health benefits of fasting and my body could do with some repair.

I have been feeling chirpy today and have plenty of energy. Which is nice.

I worked out my goal weight TDEE, the number looks pretty low but even after just fasting for 2 days I have realised that my usual portion sizes have been more than I need. In future I will still eat what I like on non fast days, just not so much.

What time of the day, and how to use my calories wisely on FD is certainly something I have to look at. Dinner is no problem although I have been eating early. it’s just how to manage the rest of the day. I’m sure it will sort itself over the next few weeks.

Cinque, wishing you a happy birthday.

Hoping everyone has a great weekend

Good morning,
    Cheers for your fast day birthday lunch today LJoyce! hooray for soup.

I am feeling another day closer to being over this dreaded lurgy, and very grateful for cold and flu tablets. I had a very lowkey day yesterday, just what I needed, and felt nicely looked after. My sister brought pho (one container of broth, another of chicken, vegetables and noodles, and another of beanshoots and herbs to put on top) from the excellent restaurant in Preston, so that made a wonderful dinner.

I think I need another day laying down, and a sensible non fast day of food.
    Best wishes all!

Cinque , if anything can improve your health, I’m sure a good pho broth is it.

Well I went to my uncle’s birthday lunch today at a cafe in Balhannah (a little town in the Adelaide Hills). I stuck with my plan to do a FD despite lunch out. Luckily for me they had 2 soups on the menu – a creamy pumpkin and a spicy tomato veg & red lentil. I chose the latter and it was actually quite similar to one of the lentil soups I make myself. A healthy, filling and appropriate FD lunch. Everyone else ordered cheesecake or chocolate cake for dessert – I had a cup of tea. So I’m feeling pretty pleased with myself at the moment and I now know that I don’t have to give up a planned FD just because I have to eat a meal out. Often I will deliberately choose to do a NFD to coincide with social occasions, but it’s nice to do it by choice rather than lack of options.

Hello all and welcome Relle C – you will find your own path with 5:2 as we all have. After 5 plus months im still experimenting with whats working for me. It can/will be up and down progress so dont get discouraged if it doesnt go to plan as you go along…this is a lifesyle change which takes time to adjust and work out your own rhythm.

Yay weight is 67.4 and BMI 24.5 today. Very happy indeed !

Cinque oh a head cold is so yuk….belated birthday wishes to you.

LJoyce looking forward to meeting you. Yes only go to adelaide on a ‘needs be’ basis so only once a year at most. Actually last time we went was just under 2 years ago……love my quiet life in the bush !!

Thinatlast i was so chuffed to be tagged as a ‘youngster’. Miss D reminds me quite often of my age (49 in August) as i am/and have been the oldest mum in her class in her school years !

Life will be extra busy from now on. I already work full time, single mum and I start my 2 year part time diploma study next week. Feeling okay about jugggling it all but hoping my exercise and eating routine doesn’t suffer in any way.

Happy sunday to you all

Happy Belated Birthday Cinque, and well done LJoyce on going out for lunch and still doing a FD! I am reading posts but have just been busy with work( both paid and unpaid) and it doesn’t seem to be stopping any time soon. Every time I read a post I want to be like you guys on here that are so inspirational. Keep being inspirational the rest of us need the help! Have a great weekend be it fasting or not!

Good morning,
    Thankyou Redmoonstar and Gday for those birthday wishes. They make my birthday spread out nicely!

Redmoonstar
    You are an inspiration for managing such a busy life with 5:2.

Gday, Yay for those nice numbers. All power to you, adding in study to such a busy life. Apologies if you have already told us, but what are you studying?

Thinking of all the busy people!
    How are you going Minka?

LJoyce, so glad you found that the lunch out could fit into your fast day! Another tool up your sleeve.

I’m feeling so much better, but it is mostly down to medication, so I am keeping quiet for another couple of days.
    I have been noticing the effects of chocolate I ate a week ago (consoled myself for feeling so crook coming up to my birthday, and a worrying breathing problem I have been having). It completely ruined that lovely run I have been having where I have been eating good veggie based diet and feeling pretty normal hunger and satiation. So I just got back to doing the best I could and watched how long it took to ride it out, and yes, about a week. I think I am back on track.

Fast day today!

Fasting with you today Cinque. Good to know that you’re on the mend. It’s a beautiful sunny day again. The temperatures have been in the low twenties throughout June but we could do with some rain. Yesterday, I walked into the city, about 11km round trip plus the pottering about whilst there which probably doesn’t count. Today, I was a little sluggish and only managed my standard 5km. No dolphin sightings for 10 days.

I’d like to be able to consider meals out and social events on a FD too LJ but I wouldn’t trust my judgement or knowledge. Good for you for being able to do that. It’s another hurdle overcome.

GDSA, your DD is lucky to have a mature age parent with all the extra wisdom that brings! At least that’s what our DD says. There were two first-time mums even older than I when ours was going through primary schooling. Good job with your weight loss and juggling all your activities. I, too, am interested to learn what you’ll be studying.

What’s going on Redmoon Monica? Are you finding 5:2 difficult? Tell us!

Relle c, I saw that you had posted again but your post seems to have gone AWOL. Let us know how you’re doing.

I guess we’ll get Merry’s update tomorrow – and maybe Joffy’s. What about you Minka? All going well?

15 minutes until soup time, I’m looking forward to that. I feel lazy today.

Hi all, hope you are having a nice Sunday.

I was a bit hungry last night, even after finishing by FD with a small bowl of brown lentil & veg soup. By evening I was still hungry so I had some hot almond milk with a little vanilla paste stirred through. It probably pushed me over the 500cals a little, but not enough to worry about and it meant I didn’t go to bed feeling hungry.

Cinque – I too have had some issues with chocolate. The caramel chocs that I bought from Haighs were a delicious disaster. I just couldn’t stop eating them – all eaten in 4 days. No wonder my jeans felt tighter. I think it was the caramel that was so addictive as I normally have better control than that around chocolate. I’m not buying anymore for a while. Like you, I also need to get my focus back on a wholesome diet based mainly on plants.

Intesha – You aren’t alone with the “2 steps forward and 1 step back” routine – it’s a dance I know all too well. I figure that as long as I take more steps forward than backwards I’m still going in the right direction.

GDSA – Wow, you are going to be busy once study starts. I did many years of full time work combined with university study and it can be hard to manage – and I didn’t have a child to look after – I had enough trouble looking after myself. You’ll find good food and plenty of sleep will be really important to managing all of those demands on your time. I hope you manage it well.
    How’s the new keto program going?

Enjoy the soup Thin. I’ve just taken a litre container of sweet potato & red lentil soup out of the freezer to see me through the next few days.

Redmoonstar – glad to hear you are still keeping tabs on us with your busy schedule.

Relle – hope you first few days are going ok. If you have questions you only need to ask – there’ll be someone here with an answer.

Goodmorning everyone, day after fast day!

Your Sunday fast sounded great Thin. Have the dolphins gone North to warmer waters?

LJoyce, the best thing about maintenance is the leeway for that bit extra food when needed. (Well, it is there anyway ofcourse, but I was stricter with myself until I got to maintenance).

I need to be stricter with myself with chocolate! I didn’t eat any for several years, but then I had some and felt it didn’t disagree with me (I can feel poisoned by sugar). But the effects are there! Especially the munchies and an underlying feeling of not being satisfied foodwise. I hope I remember! The week after isn’t worth it!

I somehow have a very busy day today. Better head off and start it. Best wishes all, cheers Monday fasters!

Yes Cinque, Monday mornings are worth jumping out of bed for that lovely frothy coffee. There are approximately 22 dolphins living permanently in the river park which comprises the Swan and Canning Rivers.

You mentioned in a recent post that you had been obese. I know that you don’t use scales unless you trip over some at a hospital but do you know approximately how much weight you lost on 5:2 – or how many dress sizes? I can’t think of you as having been obese.

It’s no good going to bed hungry is it LJ? You just can’t get your mind off the rumbling. We went to see ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ last week on a FD and it got well past my 5pm feeding. My stomach was rivalling the theme music.

It’s time to do something about the mung beans I bought when you were all discussing ways to cook them a few weeks back. Hoping there are some recipes on Cinque’s legumes page.

Have a good day everyone, especially the Monday fasters.

Hmmm, no mung bean recipes on the legumes page, nor the SH recipe page. I’m sure I saw some posted a few weeks ago. Can anyone point me to them please?

Hello all. Thinatlast I cant point u to the mung bean recipies but they were definately here as i asked for them. Printed off the recipies but still haven’t cooked any yet! Im sure someone can help you find them.

For those who love brussel sprouts i made a lovely side dish last night. Sprouts sliced into 4 slices lengthwise, sauteed slowly in a frypan with a little butter/olive oil with the lid on. When done add some crumbled walnuts and grated parmesan cheese and cook for a tad longer. Delicious!

Im studying for Diploma in Government. Ive been working for the Commonwealth Govt since 2007. In 2013 I completed my Certificate IV in Government so I will fast track quite a few units through recognition of prior learning so should complete study well before the 2 year timeframe given.

Miss D and I are taking part in an all day hand embroidery workshop on sunday. Really looking forward to it as I’m not too bad at hand sewing but have never tried embroidery. My crocheting is going well. Have nearly completed a square pillow case cover – but have to admit I’m using large crochet hook and wool as making rows is a lot quicker that way. Thought I might make a rug to start with but when I went back to the shop for more wool there was only one ball left – so a small pillow case it will be.

Enjoy the week everyone 🙂

Thin, the mung bean recipies are on this forum thread, but you have to go back to page 226. If it’s a bean burger that you want, there are also some other recipies here http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/veggie_burger (and also plenty more on the web if you search). I particularly like mung beans in veggie burgers as they are a small bean when cooked, so I can leave most of them whole for the texture and the burgers still hold together. I find if I use large beans like red kidney they are too large and the burgers don’t hold together as well – they keep trying to fall out of my burger patties.
    I have also found that mung beans can be substituted for brown lentils in most recipies (they aren’t a suitable substitute for red lentils).
    Mung beans are also my favourite bean to add to soups, again due to their size and the fact that they cook quicker than other beans. I always soak my mung beans first before using, although you can just boil them longer if you don’t want to soak.

GDSA – enjoy the embroidery workshop, a day spent stitching with other like-minded people sounds like bliss to me. I loved most of the yarn, thread or fabric based crafts, but I do vary little these days because of the arthritis. I was lucky enough to have a mother who was really good with all these crafts and she taught me a lot. I found that for embroidery with stranded cotton I prefer cross stitch to free-form embroidery, but for wool embroidery (crewel yarn on blankets and clothing), I actually like the free-form techniques. When you come to Adelaide if you need the location of good suppliers I can give you a list – I can probably also give you some supplies that I have stored in plastic tubs – I’ll just need some time to sort them. Even though I don’t use them much now, I’ve found it really difficult to get rid of my treasured craft supplies unless I can give them to a good home. I gave my huge yarn and pattern collection to a local knitting & crochet group that sells it’s work for charity and I did something similar with my fabric collection. I still have all of the embroidery supplies, so if you find you enjoy it I’m happy to share.

I saw the last half of a tv program last night about Dr Valter Longo (he was one of the researchers that Michael Moseley interviewed a few years ago in his intermittent fasting tv program). On some other discussion threads on this site I’ve seen people talking about doing 5 consecutive days of fasting, now I know where it comes from – this is what they were talking about last night. This conflicts with my memory of the MM program, because I seem to remember that Dr Longo was talking to him about doing a 3 days fast not 5 day. Anyway, it’s too many FD in a row for me to contemplate, even if you do only have to do it once a month.

I’m doing a FD today, just one cup of tea so far.

Thanks LJ (and GDSA for trying), I’ve copied and pasted the recipes on P226 and saved your link. I do love veggie burgers so will try your recipe – I put mine inside two huge portobello mushrooms. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I also love the texture of grilled haloumi but that’s a calorie-fest. Cinque, have you made yours from the ‘Veggiestan’ book yet? You mentioned adding it to the legume recipe page once tried. OH is very good at eating anything I put in front of him but lentils were never his favourite. Lately though, I’ve come across some really tasty lentil recipes that the OFMs both said were delicious. I bulk theirs up with some crusty bread & grated mozzarella and they’re happy. I always have a supply of fresh chilis growing and strings of them drying in the kitchen windows.

I took a photo of my feet on the scales this morning. 59.6kgs. My PB was 58.5kgs 18 months ago but we were in Spain and I didn’t think to take a photograph. I haven’t been able to sustain that weight but I think it’s normal to hit a low and then settle slightly higher. My lowest ‘toes on scales’ photographic evidence is 59.3 in November 2015 – but my BMI recorded in that photo was 23.1%. Today, it showed a BMI of 16.9%. That can’t be accurate, surely?

Good luck with the course GDSA and have fun embroidering (in your spare time?!). Where have you gone Minka? The OH didn’t sell you off with your old car, I hope?

I’m at the end the FD now. I had a bit more forward planning today, and I’ve saved enough calories to have a mug of hot almond milk later if I want it. I’m definitely finding FDs a little more challenging when the days are really cold.

I’ll be glad to get onto a NFD tomorrow.

Hi all, another quick post, I am still reading and fasting. I am doing Ok with my FD’s having 2 large skim Cappuccino’s for morning and afternoon tea, then a hot choc made with water for dinner and supper, I have been eating a protein bars between 9.00pm & 10.30pm and this seems to stop my stomach rumbling and I am sleeping better YAY! I am having 450 – 500 cals hoping to get that down later. I am however not doing so well on NFD’s my mind seems to think ” eat whatever you like today it’s a NFD!” I need to change my mindset and get it under control. I was going down in weight but am back up today, it’s been a long hard few weeks. It looks like I’m going on a road trip Friday night, 15 hr drive to NSW to look at a vehicle for our business then a 15 hr drive back! I know my food choices are not going to be great but am going to try to curb them! GDay you are a better woman than me, studying with a child and a job, I struggle and my youngest is 21 ( however still lives at home with his girlfriend and I do everything for him, thankfully his girlfriend will help with housework when I ask) and I’m not studying!I love reading everyone’s posts and hearing about the dolphins Thin, I wish I was living near the water. I need to head to bed and get some sleep, try and get more work done before the big trip, hubby wants to leave after work Friday (I have to pay employees as well) and be back Sunday! Enjoy your day tomorrow everyone.

Good morning everyone,
    FD today and started with a coffee. I had three coffee’s during last Thursdays FD, one first thing in the morning, one on the drive to work then I had to do some maintenance for my brother and my sister in law came out with a coffee for me to which I said “not today” and she replied “shut up drink your coffee and eat less later” I did what she said as in drink the coffee.
    It is a funny thing, you get into a rhythm for your FD’s and if there is a slight change to it you think this is going to break the rules arrrrrgh, even though it will not you just need to recalculate your intake and it is still OK.

Went on our Winery Walkabout last weekend, had fun everyone was dressed up. We were all in coloured suits with maroon, orange, lime green, aqua, pink, black, royal blue, tweed. Took a salad bar in plastic containers with small rolls and ham, salami, etc. so it was like a portable subway. I stuck to white wine but still a bit messy. Next year is a golf theme so have to get out the plus 4’s.

Due to the short week I found myself quite busy with work, household chores, a meeting Wednesday night, pick up the daughter from ballroom dancing on Thursday night then there was a dancing competition on Sunday in Holbrook for the kids so a late night home at 10pm and last night was my first night off. I reckon I only had six beers all week with all the driving I had to do during the week and FD’s but that’s OK I won’t die.

Happy B’Day Cinque I am sure you enjoyed it. Thankyou Thinatlast for including me as a youngster. The silver is starting to get stronger in my short hair on the sides (As my mother pointed out), the longer hair on top hides the silver a bit better. Welcome to Relle c I am sure you will find plenty of help in here, quick note if you have to talk yourself out of eating on a FD jump on the forum and have a read it will set you straight. It works for me as feel I have to answer to my peers in this forum to make sure I am sticking to it, this way of eating.

Meals for the days:
    2 x white coffee’s 300kj, 500g minestrone soup 800kj, 100g kidney beans 400kj, 150g mushrooms 175kj Total 1675kj or 400 cals.
    (3 x white coffee’s last Thursday 450kj Total 1825kj or 436 cals)
    *I didn’t enjoy writing that but I do remember the coffee that day, 1pm Mmmm just right.

Good morning,
    Yesterday exhausted me! I helped my daughter get the littlest one to an appt (all is well) and made them lunch and then took her mum in law to an appt over the other side of town. Successful but very tiring. I’ll have an easier day today.

Thin, that river park sounds so wonderful! I hope you see some of the 22 dolphins next walk!

My obese stage was in my mid-fifties when I got to over 80kg (I weighed myself so seldom, and my memory is so bad, that I wondered if I was over 90kg but I think it was 80! About 83). I was steadily putting on weight and it seemed totally out of my control. I was needing size 18 – 20 things then if I remember rightly.
    I lost nearly 20 kg just by cutting out high and medium sugar foods. It was wonderful.
    But then at about 62 kg I plateaued and gradually began to put a few kilos on again. Luckily that is when my friends started 5:2 and I thought I would give it a go too.
    Down I went, over about 18 months, to 50kg, and that is where I plan to stay!

That 16.9 doesn’t sound right for your BMI!

I’ll put the mung bean recipe up on the legumes thread now. I have made it twice, and adjusted it to have a little less mung beans and potato, and to add extra stock to turn it into a soup. It is one of my favourite soups ever and is so packed with veggies and delicious spicing!

Gday the embroidery workshop sounds wonderful. Such a lovely thing to do with your daughter.

LJoyce Congrats on the good fast day. The Dr Longo program sounds interesting. He is connected with the Fast Mimicking Diet, I know. Hot cuppas are wonderful in this cold weather!
    Enjoy your break fast!

Cheers for your success Redmoonstar. The best trick I found for getting NFDs under control was to have one day a week with no snacks. Then I made it two days a week no snacks, and I have gradually built it up so that I rarely have snacks now. It has made a huge difference!
    Best wishes for a really good road trip!

Best wishes to everyone. I hope today is a good one.

Hi Joffy and thanks! (Your post wasn’t there when I posted!)
    The winery walkabout sounds wonderful, …. and a third coffee just a blimp!

Hi everyone, good morning, and the sun is shining……

Lovely to read everyone’s news, and your description of your weekend Joffy – imagining you in plus 4’s! Embroidery day sounds wonderful, and Cinque – how old is your beautiful little baby grandD now? Thin – BMI can’t be right. RedMS – nothing wrong with 450-500cals on a FD. Great advice from Cinque re NFDs. Re extended fasting over days – my question is “Why?” If there is a specific reason and medical supervision then that seems reasonable. Otherwise, this isn’t a competition to see who can fast the longest or do the most deprivation. Also, just because FDs are good for most people doesn’t mean more is better. I haven’t checked other threads for a while but there have been some threads where there seems to be emphasis on who can do the most FDs in a row for what seems very little reason. Newbies just get confused by this. Straight 5:2, or naked 5/2 as Thin calls it, was designed to be effective for the most people, and that’s been borne out in practice – it gives us the benefits of fasting with the greatest chance of normalising our weight, inproving our health, and making it sustainable. Straight 5:2 is the way to go for the majority of people. Get a few months of straight 5:2 done and you will learn a lot about yourself and your interactions with food. Don’t be sidetracked by the few who try other things. Later on , if you want to try out something as an experiment, make sure you are solidly on 5:2 first, know what your body is doing, and how your body reacts, but know that it’s not necessary to do b2b fasts or extended day fasts.

Check-in: on a bed rest morning, and very quiet afternoon and evening today. I was exposed to chemical smells at the weekend and haven’t felt well since, with little stamina hence the rest day today which might need to be 2-3 days. Healthwise other than that I’m doing OK through this stressful period of time but we’re getting through it 1 day at a time. FD yesterday was put off till today. I was out and just didn’t feel well enough, so FD today it is instead. Weight today – 64.6kg, up 200gm on last week but that’s the equivalent of a small glass of water, so no dramas. My goal is to get through June at a stable weight.

Onwards and downwards , and if you fall off the horse, get back on,
    Merry

Cinque 3rd coffee was a blip…. funny typo or autocorrect lol.

Hi SHs,

I have broken my fast with a bowl of cinnamon coconut hazelnut muesli – I rarely eat cereal because I usually skip breakfast, but I was up early today so by 11am I was just in the mood for a bowl of cereal. It was a nice treat.

Joffy, glad you enjoyed the Winery Walkabout – sounds like you were a very colourful group.

Redmoon, I have the same problem. My NFDs have always been more challenging than the FDs. For me, I think it’s because it mimicks my history of binge behaviour where I would follow a day of overeating with a day of little food, then that restriction would often trigger another binge because I felt deprived. I did find that the more NFDs I had in a row the less impact there was from those mental messages that encourage us to eat more on NFDs. I also found I needed some mental messages that I could use to fight the voice that encouraged me to eat more right now – basically they are delaying tactics in the hope that if I delay long enough the desire to eat will abate. It works sometimes, but not always – I haven’t found a perfect solution to this and I’ve not sure there is one to be found. The most useful for me is a short delay – I’ll tell myself “I’ve had enough for now but if I still want that food in an hour I can have it then”. Because that is soon, it seems to work better than longer delays. Once the hour is up I sometimes don’t want it or want it less than I did before. I then try to delay for another hour. The other message I use is to tell myself – “I’ve had enough for now, but if I still want that food I can have it with my next meal”. This second message can mean coping with a longer delay, but if it works it’s more effective as there is only so much I can fit into my stomach at one time and once I’ve eaten a meal I’m much less likely to feel like adding more food immediately after. I hope you find a method that works for you.
    On the issue of eating when driving long distance. I find the only thing that helps is to take some food and water with me and to plan some stops in parks that don’t sell food. Given the number of hours you’ll be on the road you will need to stop for a hot meal, but even replacing one fast food stop can help.

Merry – hope the effects of the chemical exposure abate soon.
    I agree with your comments about doing lots of FDs. It’s one of the reasons that I have never been tempted to join one of the monthly challenge forums on this site.

It’s a lovely sunny winter’s day here so I think some time in the garden is in order this afternoon – still plenty of blackberries that I need to deal with.

Just read Cinque’s mung bean soup dish recipe in the legumes and beans theead – sounds delicious! Ljoyce- realised I have had teff flatbread when I bought a meal from an Ethiopian food van at an Australia Day celebration. It was yummy and delicious with a lovely spongy sort of texture that was very pleasant to eat. It was a fantastic meal I thoroughly recommend.
    Merry

Goodmorning everyone. Another cold Melbourne morning, but also a wet one, so that’s the garden watered! I hope.

Merry, I laughed so much about the blimp! Not auto-correct: post lurgy exhaustion and a 60 year old brain!

I’m another day better, but who knows what I might come out with!

It is the end of that nice part of the week: three Non Fast Days in a row!

My granddaughters are growing up so quickly. Little Miss first born will be three in August and the tiny tot is 9 months old, crawling into everything and keeping her mum up at night because she has more teeth coming through.

Merry I really love what you (and Thin) wrote about ‘straight 5:2 is best’. The easier it is, the more it can fit into life to be a longterm habit. It is such a strong human trait to want to make it faster and stronger and more powerful, and cheers to those who decide to do that. But it works for me because it is simple and easy.

I hope you recover well from that chemical sensitivity set back, you are most of the way through June, all power to you!

What a lovely break fast LJoyce, I used to make my own muesli and I loved it so much. If I can ever get to eat a little bit of dried apricot and natural dried sultanas, I will make it again. I had it exactly as I like it!

I really like the way you analyse your thoughts and behaviours. One thing I love about 5:2 is how the fast days are a period breaker and a reset and allow us to get a new start after a bad run. It makes a bad day so much more productive if you get a day to think about it and try again tomorrow.

Best wishes all,

PS I’ve taken the last container of cauliflower soup out of the fridge, and when I have eaten it up I will make the mung bean soup again. Looking forward to it! I wish I could send a bowl around to you all, it is so good!

It’s a rare day when I’m one of the first to post in the morning, as I am not the earliest of risers. But I was awake as soon as the construction work started next door – they are still excavating the site so the diggers woke me at 7:30. I’m also expecting someone to arrive shortly to clean out the gutters – now that my trees have finished dropping their autumn leaves it’s time to get those leaves out of the gutters so they don’t block up my rain water tanks. I don’t trust myself to get further than a couple of rungs up on ladders as my balance isn’t the best, so these are tasks best left to those who are younger and fitter than me.

I had a good NFD yesterday, which is a big relief. After the days of caramel-chocolate eating that occurred last week I really needed to get my NFD eating back to a healthy focus. I’m hoping that I have my focus back for my general approach to eating.

Cinque hope you enjoyed having your grand daughter overnight and are not too exhausted today.

I also agree with Thin, Merry & Cinque’s comments about following a simple 5:2 plan. After putting myself through many punishing diets over the years I’ve learned that the harsher something is, the less likely it is that it can become a way of life. Eventually we resent the deprivation and rebel. I also found with intermittent fasting, that the more FDs I tried to squeeze into a week, the more I overate on the NFD – which effectively cancels out the calories saved on those FDs. I’ve even stopped thinking of my FDs as “fasting”. I more often think of them as days I skip lunch and only eat dinner. It feel more like natural variation that way.

Thin – How did those mung bean burgers go? I hope you liked them. I’m a nut paste addict so anything that contains a generous amount I know I’ll love, but I know not everyone feels the same way.

I’m a bit spoiled here – more fine weather with sunshine, although a bit frosty early. I’m heading out into the garden to continue my blackberry battles shortly.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi fellow Southern Hemispherites,

I’m fasting today after being back from a whirlwind trip to Melbourne for Mr. M’s mum’s 90th birthday party. I was happy passing on slices of the beautiful rainbow birthday cake as I wasn’t alone with foregoing the gluten. However, I didn’t end up passing this time on Zumbo’s delicacies, those I spied in the ‘Zumbo’ patisserie centre kiosk at Doncaster Mall. I’d seen this ‘V8 Raspberry’ cube, that just so happened to be gluten free, when there at Christmas. Last time I admired it and walked on by, this time I decided to spend the $10 and eat it all myself while Mr. M was in another part of the shopping mall drinking coffee and reading a book! Wow, was it delicious and I savored every bite and felt it was truly worth the money and calories spent!

However, given it has now been exactly a week since I last fasted and because of Zumbo and other treats I did indulge in while away, I’m at the top end of my goal weight envelope and so am fasting today, which feels good.

Cinque, I would have loved to get together with you while in Melbourne, though we stayed out closer to Mr. M’s mum and visited her every day since it was such a milestone she’d reached and so we missed seeing others we would have loved to see in Melbourne this time around.

I’m still catching up with posts! I’m back on the page in which GDSA planted her rose bushes and Janeoz joined. I’m determined to catch up and will. I’ve finally submitted all my TAFE assignments and only one more TAFE class day before term break. Yay!

Viewing 50 posts - 11,551 through 11,600 (of 27,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply.