Hello Southern Hemispherites!!

This topic contains 27,907 replies, has 831 voices, and was last updated by  thinatlast 3 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 10,901 through 10,950 (of 28,011 total)

• Hi

Minka – The assessment went well, thanks. Passed all of the hurdles that I had to, so access to my treatment drug is safe for another 6 months.
    “are the tests to ensure that the mediation is working” – Basically all of the newer drugs that are used to treat RA are hugely expensive. (To give you an example of cost. My treatment drug costs the PBS approx $2,000 every 4 weeks and I pay the normal cost of a prescription – about $39.) When they were listed on the PBS it was with very restrictive requirements that are essentially designed to ensure that no-one gets access to them in the first place unless their symptoms are bad enough to warrant it, and no-one keeps access unless they maintain a significant improvement in symptoms. When you first qualify you have to pass the blood test and joint examination requirements – these became my baseline measures. To keep access I have to maintain a 25% reduction in 2 blood test levels and I have to maintain a 50% reduction in the number of major joints with active RA, based on those baseline measures. I do understand why there are these restrictions – it’s a massive amount of taxpayer funds to spend subsidising drugs and the government only wants to cover that cost where there is significant benefit. So while the process is stressful, as a taxpayer myself I understand the reason for the limits that have been set.
    “well done for reducing the inflammation! I’m gathering that IF plays a part in that?” – It’s not so much the IF that affects inflammation as my weight. If I can stay roughly under 80kg my inflammation levels are usually low enough to meet the blood test requirements. I have also been using an eating window every day for over year (which means I have a complete fasting period of 14-16 hours every day), so I guess with or without 5:2 I get the health benefits of fasting.

Just finished my second FD for the week. The next one won’t be until Friday, so I get 2 NFDs which is always better for me.

LJoyce, what a wonderful milestone you have passed. It is nice to have the attitude that 5:2 is the sensible base that you can return to now those health signs are at a reasonable level. Although you haven’t got to the amazing stage where you have THREE days in between fast days, once a week! (That lull day is a treasure). Oh well, that will come!
    Your dietician sounds really good!
    I am glad all the tests worked out and you have your medication until next time.

Gday I am glad you shared. My heart goes out to the little girl you were. Cheers to you.

It is another rainy morning here, still humid, but cool enough that I won’t complain! I hadn’t managed to pull the zucchini plants out and picked another four lovely ones. I bought gorgeous eggplants and peppers yesterday, so I will make a big ratatouille and have a bowl for my fast day meal tonight.

Sending out best wishes to everyone!

Thank you for all the warm welcome wishes and wishes of encouragement. I am staying on track, fitting in at least two FDs per week, and staying below my TDEE ever other day. I realized I am more of a “lurker” then “poster”. I enjoy reading all the updates – which keep me motivated.

Hello from Sydney. I posted in another thread and then found this one. Apologies to anyone that got to read it twice!

I’m post-meno 56 and I love this!This is my 11th day, and 3.5 kgs (maybe 7+ Ibs?) down. I know it’s bloat but I’m ecstatic. I also know it won’t last – been down this path before. I go on holiday on 12 April and want another 2 kgs off by then. Mainly so I don’t moan about how tight things are all the time.

My set point has been 80kgs for at least 5 years. Impossible to get below that. Then I went to 88 over the last (stressful) year. My first goal is back to 80. Then see how I go.

I constantly have to battle my natural personality. I am the worst rule-follower in the world, hate routine, think too much and overcomplicate things. Plus I’m completely missing the ‘love of cooking’ gene. So diets never work for me.

I chose to go ‘no food’ on fast days because I don’t have to think and won’t reinvent the world. Its working so far. I’m not hungry on fast days as long as I don’t eat. Soon as something goes in my mouth its all over. But my appetite has also plummeted on non fast days and its very hard to eat up to my TDEE. I have a vaso-vagal issue so HIIT probs wont work for me. But I do 2 hours of reformer pilates and one of dance a week.

I have a bunch of questions I’d be really grateful for some help with.
    • Can I mix it up? Do 4:3 one week, Alternate Day the next?
    • On eating days am I meant to stick to a feeding window – or is that an optional extra?
    • Do I have to eat up to my TDEE? If not should I prioritise protein?

Sorry this is sooo long! And thanks in advance for your advice.

Hello Slimmerella! Welcome!
    I’ve got similar personality traits to you! 😉

Re your questions
    Yes you can mix it up, but do keep in mind that the best outcome is to make 5:2 fit into your life as a longterm practice, and every extra challenge you add may make it harder and less sustainable. So try things but, if they are not sustainable, go back to plain and simple 5:2.

4:3, alternate day fasting, and eating in a window are all optional.

Eating up to your TDEE is also optional. Some people find that fasting makes their appetite so much less and yet, even after a couple of months, they are not losing weight. Some of those people find that making sure they eat up to their TDEE does make a good difference.
    I am a great advocate of trusting my body signals as much as I can, and only work against them when I have good evidence that they are not helping me.
    I have never bothered with my TDEE, I just try to eat normal portions and good healthy food on non fast days, with only the occasional snack. Some days I am hungrier than others, but since I lost all my excess weight doing this, it seems normal and healthy to me.

It will be interesting to see what others write!

Hi Everyone,

Exciting day for me, nonFD, and busy,busy, so making myself remember to eat, too busy to be hungry, and to do regular little rests. Having written that, it is weird for me to actually be able to be busy, and I’m grateful to be able to handle some short busy-ness now and again.

Welcome Slimmerella- Aah another companion in the “I Don’t Have Cooking Genes” family. What is this love on a plate stuff. I’m like Thin, I just don’t get it. With all you personal quicks, Slimm, you’ll be fine on 5:2. There are those of us on here unable to exercise at all for health reasons, and we’re now maintaining, so all’s good for you too. Your questions:

1. Yes you can mix it up. You can do whatever you like. Most find choosing 2 days for FDs a week works best, but there are a few
    who mix it up a bit.

2. No eating window required on nonFDs. (FD = Fast Days etc ). Optional extra. Works for me. I only have lunch and dinner and mever eat before 12noon.

3. No you don’t have to eat up to your TDEE, but it doesn’t help to do calorie deprivation on nonFDs. Many drop simple processed carbs and most sugar during their weight loss and add some extra protein.

You are part of The Hunger Dragon Club. When we start to eat anything in a day the bl…,, thing comes put roaring.

Hi Scared – you sound very confident, not scared at all. Well done for getting started well and staying on track. Great work. PSYou are a reader and occasional poster, and that’s fine.

Well done LJ!

Gday- sending your inner child a hug and much acceptance and understanding. Thank you for your courage in sharing.

Hi Cinque. Wwwww

Onwards and downwards,
    Merry

Sigh, That should have been ‘with all your personal quirks, Slimm’

I think fresh bread has to be one of my most favourite taste experiences! I’ve had a busy morning with errands, shoping, banking etc … across the Adelaide Hills. I made the mistake of going to the bakery first, so every time I got back into the car my senses were assaulted with the aroma of fresh rye bread. No prizes for guessing what I just ate for lunch. I’m just amazed I made it home without tearing a hunk out of the loaf of in the way.

Hi Slimm welcome – I agree with Cinque and Merry’s advice. I have trialed all of the intermittent fasting variations that you mentioned. After a lot of trial and error I’ve found that I need 2 non-fast days between fast days otherwise it triggers a binge response that I struggle to resist. If binge eating isn’t an issue for you then more fast days may be more sustainable. I follow the same eating window that Merry described – I’m not hungry in the morning so I don’t eat then, my eating is confined to noon-approx 8pm (I stop eating with dinner so my end time varies a bit). On a FD I don’t eat lunch, just some fruit or yoghurt mid-afternoon and then dinner. My weight numbers are very similar to yours. My weight went up late last year to 88kg and after 2 months on 5:2 I’m down by 8kg. I’m aiming for mid-70s so a little way to go yet.
    As Cinque said – listen to your body, it will tell you when you are hungry (although it can take a while to work out the difference between genuine hunger and a desire to eat for other reasons). I think it’s important to schedule your food when you know that you are always hungry – especially on a fast day.
    The other thing that I also think is important is to monitor your TDEE and to recalculate it as you lose weight so that you don’t overeat on non-fast days – every kilo lost and every year older makes our TDEE fall.

It’s very overcast and windy in the Adelaide Hills today – I’ve had to resort to a fleecy track suit – haven’t worn one of those since last spring. I took a detour on the way home and called into a Salvos store in Bridgewater that I hadn’t visited for some time. Didn’t find any clothes I liked but I bought an old china dinner set, complete with serving dishes, jugs etc. It’s cream china with a crimped gold edge and a really delicate pink and white rose border design. Old china is a real weakness of mine and I just couldn’t resist this one, it’s delightful and has really put a smile on my face. Now I just need to wash and dry it all and try to figure out where it’s going to fit in the cupboards. There is another set I bought ages ago that I rarely use so I’ll probably donate that to the Salvos and use the free space for the new one.

Have a good day everyone.

Here’s a fun link! If you want to view what the average Australian measures up as, you can find out here…

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by%20Subject/4338.0~2011-13~Main%20Features~Height%20and%20weight~21

I’m feeling pretty chuffed with my decluttering efforts.
    To make room for my new vintage dinner set, I needed to find some kitchenware to donate. I’ve just boxed up 1 dinner set, 8 quiche & tart dishes (seriously, I think they must be breeding in that drawer), 5 teapots (no they don’t breed I just have a weakness for teapots), 1 coffee set and 3 cup-saucer-plate trios.

Did I mention earlier that I had a weakness for collecting vintage china – I really wasn’t kidding. I now have room for 3 new dinner sets – Or just the one I bought and drawers that aren’t quite so full.

I have also set aside a tea set that my mother made in ceramics class. I don’t use it as it’s too big for my needs, so I’ll see if my niece or nephew would like it. I’m not comfortable with it going out of the family so that’s a compromise solution I can live with.

I have been a bit of hoarder, but I have improved a lot. I now love the feeling I get from decluttering. It doesn’t just lighten the drawers, it lightens my mood as well.

I’m probably going to have to do a lot more culling when I move from my current house as I have a large kitchen with lots of storage (that I carefully designed myself) and I doubt my next kitchen will be as generous. I’m going to have to do the same with craft supplies – they fill an entire built in wardrobe at present -and that’s down by 2/3 on what I had 5 years ago. So starting now and doing it in stages is probably a sensible idea.

Thanks so much for the welcome and advice @cinque, Merry, LJoyce and all!

I’m a bit stunned at the flexibility in this program so it might be a good one for me.

I’m going to try and do 4:3 no-food fast to avoid the Hunger Dragon (love that!!) for the next 3 weeks till we go on holiday – knowing if I fall over on one day I’ve got 2 more happening. Having said that I’ll try my damn-dest to stick each day out. I’ve already learned to keep my fluid up to avoid de-hydration.

On my eating days I’ll try and do 12 – 7:30 eating windows – but recognise if we’re out social that may not happen and that’s ok. I’m never hungry in the morning so no problem there – but to stop eating earlier at night will be a challenge.

I’ll also try to eat enough on my NFD’s – suspect I’m in keto and that’s why my hunger has gone. I’m hoping that by toughing it out for the next 3 weeks when we go away I’ll be used to less food and find it easier to manage.

Knowing I can swap days and have something I want tomorrow should stop me feeling like I am in chains and wanting to break out!

@gday – heartfelt kudos to you for sharing. And strength for the healing.
    @scared – thinking of you.
    @ljoyce – right there with you. Did the declutter over a year and then sold. I have ‘put it away for a rainy day’ syndrome. Saved and stored everything as a ‘neat and tidy’ hoarder for ‘just in case.’ Marie Kondo worked for me. We are renting a unit before moving into a 3 bedroom apartment and 40% of our remaining stuff is in storage. Most of that will have to go and I’ve realised I don’t need it. Books and china will be the hardest!! Don’t know why decluttering helps mood – but it absolutely does.

@all – hugs to anyone with family in London. Kia Kaha – stay strong.

Good afternoon everyone, scales at a new low today. I’m having trouble with cramp though. My belief is that my muscles have been wrapped in a great cushion of fat and now they aren’t and they have to work. I have been to see a physiotherapist and she is going to supervise me thru pilattes, gently, to get them working again. First class tomorrow.
    There was an interesting interview on the radio, in NZ, a few days ago. The woman was a doctor in England who sees extremely obese people, with a view to them having bariatric surgery, she takes blood tests for her research and most of them have two copies of a particular gene, whereas most people have one or none. I only heard the end of the interview but it was enlightening. From what i could understand, she wants her research to find a hormonal treatment for obesity.
    Welcome to the 5.2 family all newbies.
    Lynn

Welcome Slimmerella; well done to all the losers and hi everyone else.

I’m definitely a believer in de-cluttering for a clear mind and a happier mood. Material things don’t make me happy but make me feel bogged down, like we can never move away. When DD wanted to go on an expensive music tour in high school, I decided just for fun to see whether we could finance the $8K solely from selling our clutter on gumtree. I started in the shed where OH was hoarding his late mother’s clutter (sorry, antique china and glassware) which had been stored in her garage for years, then his for decades and finally ours for 12 years after being dragged halfway across the world at some expense. I can say with confidence that if you’ve managed for 12 years without something, you will never have need of it again. Much of what we shipped downunder in a container ended up at Good Sammys.

It took a look of work researching and valuing some of this stuff but the glassware alone netted us $4K. During this time, I sold other no longer wanted (yet perfectly decent) junk around the house and kept a spreadsheet just for interest’s sake. You meet some very interesting people through gumtree, turn unwanted stuff into cash with the added bonus of living in an organised, clutter-free home. I continue to do it as a sort of preparation for retirement down-sizing and to date have earned $63,771.00 from unwanted clutter. Yet we still seem to have plenty of ‘stuff’ to allow this hobby to be indulged for a while yet.

When we renovated, I specifically designed our kitchen with no overhead cupboards. If it’s going to get used, it needs to be within reach. If it’s not within easy access, I don’t need it. It’s just so liberating.

SH’erites, this is a big day for us as we are about to get knocked off our no. 3 perch of ‘most popular’ threads. Those Fat Busting Brits have been busy! Well done to them and all of us for sticking with this in whatever form we do. And three cheers for 5:2.

*sorry, not enough time to edit that missive. s/b ‘lot of work’.

Oh dear, well we are busy enough that I have a whole load of posts I’d like to reply to!

Starting off with Scared! So glad you popped in to let us know how you are going…. and even better, that you are going so well! Congratulations!

Hi Merry, I hope you could enjoy your busyness, gets lot done, and no payback!
    I love days that are so busy I need to remember to eat! So much more fun than looking at the clock saying ‘Another 2 hours before dinner time!’

LJoyce, that dinner set sounds absolutely gorgeous! What a lot of pleasure it brings! The pleasure of finding it, the pleasure of making space for it, and then the pleasure of using it!
    And newly baked bread is a bit the same with the smell, the anticipation. and then the joy of eating it! (Must bake some soon!)

Hi Slimmerella, That does sound like a sensible plan! I hope it goes well, and it is so good that you can just adjust it if it doesn’t!

Lovely to see your post Pin, but sorry to hear of the cramps. I hope the pilates help, and they will be great for you anyway!
    Very interesting re the hormone treatment for obesity!

Thin, aren’t you amazing with selling things! Genius!
    It is pretty overwhelming just how much stuff there is in the world! And it does clog things up!

I had my easy fast day yesterday (800 cals) and then a little hospital procedure this morning to do a biopsy on a thyroid nodule. Nice and straightforward and I will find the results in a week or so. Just taking it slow today (although it was less of a hassle than a dental treatment).

Just about to make my evening meal. Good evening to all!

Wow Thin, I’m impressed! Your post is so inspiring! I only ever tried to sell one thing on Gumtree which attracted no buyers so I gave up. I did take that item to the Tender Centre though, where it did sell, for much less than I had priced it on Gumtree and I was happy with that since it got passed onto someone who really wanted it.

I’ve got an item of junk resting in our entry hall as I write. Maybe I’ll give Gumtree another ‘go’!

Here’s to a collective SH effort to decrease fat and clutter at the same time!

I’m writing to say that I commenced an impromptu fast day today. I usually fast on Saturdays, though my anxiety eating and bingeing were so extreme yesterday that I really needed a break and reset. It feels so good. I’m a bit wary of what tomorrow will bring. I’ve come to respect that I only ever binge for a reason and it is my growth process to go deep to discover what that reason is and to take steps to heal and these vary with every reason. I can’t ever depend on what I did in the past as a template. Each reason is new and different and usually requires different action on my part. Thankfully I feel clearer from my FD and can be a better detective with my ‘stuff’ than when in the midst of it all yesterday!

P.S. Well done for reaching the new low Pintinlin!

Are you still with us Goldenheart?

How are things going Marinermum?

How about you Nell?

LJ, I admire that you are able to eat bread at all. It is one of those ‘all or nothing’ things for me and my latest binge had a lot to do with relenting and buying a loaf of ‘Paleo’ Sol Bread that was featured at the local health food shop. Almond flour is high on the ingredient list so I thought I might be able to get away with being able to eat just one slice. Lol! Well, at least that’s settled now. I know that I’m not able to eat just one slice!

Thin – Just wondering if you adding a second post to correct typos is a cheeky attempt to get our post numbers up? Well done on the gum tree sales. I’ve not used them, but I do take unwanted household items to Scammells who auction antiques, household goods, jewellery etc in Adelaide – A lot of my current furniture & china has also been bought there as it’s cheaper than most second hand shops (the shop owners also go there to buy their stock).

Cinque – fingers crossed your results are good. I’m still pretty chuffed with my “new” dinner set – every time I go into the kitchen I find myself going over to the plate racks so that I can take a plate out and admire it. I’m sure the novelty will wear off soon.

Minka – I hope whatever is driving the urge to binge calms down and allows you to approach tomorrow with less fear.

It’s been a real treat to finally have 2 NFD in a row – they’ve been rare this month. What is interesting is that I’ve definitely eaten less on these 2 NFD than I did when I’ve just had a single NFD. Last 2 days have both been around 5200kj (1240 cal) and I was struggling to eat what I’d planned today. I hope this continues, as I traditionally have a bad habit of eating every calorie that I feel “entitled” to and find it is often hard to just stop and leave food.

I have a FD tomorrow. The evening will be difficult as I need to bake muffins for Saturday. I have high cal social events Saturday (book club afternoon tea) and Sunday (21st birthday restaurant smorgasbord lunch). I’m going to roast a cauliflower tomorrow so that I have have roasted cauliflower salad ready to eat for dinner on Sat & Sun as I’ll need something light and fresh.

As I mentioned, my great-nephew is turning 21 this weekend. I’ve bought him the watch he wanted, but he’s also getting a gift he doesn’t know about yet. I have a standard floor lamp made from french polished blackwood – it was made in 1937 by my father during his carpenty-cabinet making apprenticeship. The wood is in immaculate condition but the wiring is 80 years old and is very unsafe. My great-nephew is in the second year of an electrical apprenticeship so I thought it would bring things full circle if I gave him the lamp in memory of his poppa so that he can rewire it during his apprenticeship and put it back into use. We have so few pieces of my dad’s furniture left and I’d really like to see them stay in the family and be useful.

LJ, that is such a lovely idea about the floor lamp. Your parents sound like very creative people – as do you with the cupboard full of craft supplies. I love auctions. We furnished our first house here entirely with auction items as we had nothing (except the dingo and the campervan that I told you about before).

I’ve never been able to attempt anything other than standard 5:2. I’m sure that if I had only one day between FDs, I’d over eat. I’m glad you’re slowing down with the FDs and eating well on your NFDs. As I always think, it really doesn’t matter how long it takes to get to goal weight whatever that ends up being. Well done on passing the tests required to continue the RA drugs which I forgot to comment on before.

At least if you have the roasted cauliflower to hand, you will have something to take your mind off the muffins. It’s been quite empowering for me to be able to spend time cooking on a FD and not lick spoons, etc. Those muffins will be giving off a tempting aroma though so good luck.

No, I wasn’t trying to boost the post numbers by editing my post, I just can’t stand seeing errors in what I’ve written. I don’t think we could ever catch those FB Brits, they’re prolific posters and they will overtake us today.

Minka, well done on your self-healing therapy processes. I hope all’s going well with TAFE, new job, old job, maintenance, etc. Let me know how you get on with selling that item on gumtree. I have various ways of dealing with unwanted items depending on sentiment and value because of my issues with waste which extend beyond just food. I like handing things down to neighbourhood children, swapping books with friends who appreciate reading and donating stuff to charity. I love the council pickups twice a year because the neighbours push something like an old BBQ onto their verge and then you see another neighbour come along and push it down their own driveway. Wonderful re-cycling.

Cinque, I hope your biopsy is negative. That doesn’t sound nice. Thank you for replying to all the posts where I had failed to do so. Ditto for me. I enjoyed my day after fast day but I woke up quite hungry and gave into it a bit too greedily – especially considering I was the same weight this morning as the morning of the FD yesterday. I made up for it with a light dinner of smoked salmon while the others had quiche.

Keep up the good work all.

Hi Thin – yes both my folks were creative, some was probably out of necessity, but I think they also enjoyed the things they spent time on. Although my father trained as a cabinet maker he actually spent all of his working life post WW2 building houses (he said he couldn’t bear the noise of the machinery inside furniture workshops after the war so cabinet making wasn’t an option, he needed to be outdoors). When my parents bought their home it was a very basic structure of 4 rooms built out of reinforced concrete and a wood hut out the back yard with the laundry wash trough, mangle, bath and wood chip heater. Basically as the family’s needs changed dad just kept building on rooms. In the end the 4 rooms became 10 – just in time for the kids to leave home. My mother was crafty in other ways – she was excellent at dressmaking, knitting and embroidery and also an excellent cook. I know my confidence in tackling these things myself comes from her – it just didn’t occur to me that I couldn’t do it. Although with the arthritis I’ve had to give up many crafts as my hands aren’t up to it these days. I remember when my sister and I had to go through and find homes for mum’s things after her death (dad couldn’t face doing it himself). Just about every wardrobe and chest of drawers in all of those rooms was filled with fabrics and knitting yarns – even every suitcase they owned were full of fabrics. I lugged so many bags of knitting yarn home and overstretched my own storage. Once the arthritis made knitting impossible I found a local charity that raises funds for the local hospital – they knit things and sell them, so I gave them all of my yarns (both mum’s and my own large collection). Funny how I have great difficulty throwing some things out, but if I can send them to a good home where they’ll be appreciated I’m ok. I did the same thing with my huge collection of patchwork & quilting fabrics – I gave them to someone I worked with who loved the craft as I knew she’d enjoy them.

As to the muffins, I’m usually able to leave the raw mixture alone, it’s the aroma as they are cooling that’s likely to drive me insane. I might have to do the baking just before I need to go out and water the garden.

Stay strong LJ, thinking of you as you bake the muffins on a FD. It’s a challenge you can handle. Going outside is a good idea. Find another reward.

Hello Fellow Fasters!

Thin – I am massively impressed!! We took a huge double trailer of stuff to a local market and made around $600 and I was thrilled with that! Many were things belonging to my late mother and mother in law that I didn’t feel able to send away. It felt like I was letting go of them as people and I didn’t want that. Gradually I was able to disassociate my memory of them from the things. And as per Marie Kondo I thanked all these bits and pieces for their service and let them go. It was hugely cathartic.

Minka – love the idea of getting rid of fat and clutter at the same time!

I have boxes of photos in storage from many decades back as we all do. I’ve been thinking about scanning them and storing on a drive. Its just that there’s something about holding an old photo – like holding a real book. But that’s probably a generational thing. My kids do everything digital.

LJ – love the floor lamp! My family didn’t have a lot and what we did inherit was in very bad nick. Over the years we’ve gradually had the odd thing tidied up and the next generation will benefit.

Pin – how are you going with the Pilates? I am between contracts and haven’t been working this year so have started doing reformer Pilates twice a week. It has made a huge difference to my balance – and I haven’t tripped or almost fallen over from a standing start in weeks. But I did get cramp to begin with – so that might take a wee while to settle. And I am much stronger. My goal is to be strong enough to do a mat class without grumbling or swearing in the back row. I’m also doing No Lights No Lycra dance once a week. Love that it is totally in darkness so no-one can see what I look like. Although I did walk up in my exercise pants the other day which was a huge step forward in confidence. Partly because the area we have moved to in Sydney is a lot more diverse and non-judgmental than where we were before. I go with a friend and we are definitely the oldest by about 30 years. Hell Yeah!!

Yesterday was a NFD and again I had trouble eating up to calories and was dizzy several times. I got myself some electrolyte drink in case I was dehydrated and had one of my daughter’s protein drinks for supper which seemed to settle it down – and helped bring my calories up.

FD again today – my third and last for the week and feeling much better. I know I am pushing it – but really want to be as comfortable as I can be when we travel next month. When I get back I’m looking forward to 5:2 as AWOL for a good while. We seem to have a lot of social things coming up – and I love that I can plan FDs around them. My husband was inspired and said we would take a cheeseboard to this weekends BBQ – so no cooking. Yay!

thanks for listening!

And if you are interested and haven’t seen it before – take a look at http://www.dancebreak.com.au/

Each day it plays a dance track on your phone. Its a great fun way of getting a few extra steps in. Even if you are chair-bound you might be able to get some arm action going.

I do it when I’m at home – along with people all over the world at the same time. (Although I don’t understand how that works with time zones but that’s probably me just overthinking it 😉

Slim, I enjoyed your posts! I like the idea of dancing in the dark. I’m sure I’d be bumping into people left, right and centre. Even with the lights on in aerobics classes years ago, I was always headed left when everyone else was headed right. My OH says lycra is a privilege, not a right! I’ll check out the dance track link. We used to have people dancing alone at home on FDs on these pages. It was a completely different set of posters back then, Bay will remember and maybe Cinque but I don’t think anyone else was around. We should do it again.

Ah, photo albums! A real thorn in my side in the clutter department. I have done a lot of travelling, much of it armed with rolls of film back when every photo taken had to really count because there was also a cost attached to developing each one. I have embarked on scanning them and it is SO time-consuming. OH tried the same with his slides. I have managed to cull some photos that never made it into albums, letting go of blurry photos, photos of friends’ children growing up, and people whose names I could no longer recall and so on. I’d like to be strong enough to select just one photo from each event and discard the rest – it’s even harder with digital photography as there are no restraints with the number taken. Who needs 100 photos of those hyena cubs but I just can’t bear to hit ‘delete’. At least they don’t take up much space but, as you say, it’s not the same as thumbing through albums.

P.S. 1200+ people in Perth dancing to Kung Fu Fighting! Truly?

Hi all, yes Minka I’m still here. 🙂
    I did my first fast day last Monday/Tuesday. I work nights so I straddle 2 days. My second will be tonight/tomorrow. It went well I think just had to plan ahead. I find fasting easier while I’m working. Had a bit of a binge yesterday though, oh well. Baby steps. I do enjoy the idea that my body is healing. 🙂

Hi Slim, my first mat class was yesterday, a few aches and pains today, and a couple of cramps during the session, but I managed most of the exercises, they remind me of an excercise class I did in my 20s, 40 years ago, except then it was not called pilattes. I love the idea of dancing in the dark, so freeing, no one to see my rolls bouncing about. The room for the pilattes has a huge mirror, it even makes the slim people look fat. I got a section in the room where I couldn’t look at myself,thankfully my mirror is more flattering, otherwise I may not get out of bed in the morning. I am going to look up that dance website too, sounds fun.
    I have a dinner party tonight for my bridge ladies, cooking Moroccan chicken with couscous.
    Stay well all,
    Lynn

Happy Saturday everyone. Has been a hectic week so have just skimmed through recent posts to catch up.
    Thanks for the kind words after i shared my childhood mealtime battles, unfortunately that was just one of many horrors i endured while growing up and it has taken me most of my life to work through them and come out the other side in an ok state. No more talk about this from me now – ive got it off my chest so time move on 🙂
    On a lighter note im loving my secondhand treadmill. Have averaged 20 mins fast pace, plus 15 mins weights each morning. Weight has crept back up past 70 on and off this week. Have to admit not sticking to FD limits and have let the odd snack sneak in.
    Another hot weekend. 38 today and 41 tomorrow so off swimming today and tomorrow will stay in with aircond on and get stuck into cleaning out the spare room. Oh and my favorite fashion shop has a ‘nothing over $40’ sale this morning so guess where I’ll be at 9am !

Good morning everyone from grey Melbourne. Wish it would rain, but I think I need to lug the watering can around!

LJoyce, what a wonderful and special gift to your great nephew! He will be so delighted. Ha, just read what I wrote: literally delighted once he rewires it!

Minka, I hope your fast day was a good reset, and that you get a chance to do some nice planning, to help you avoid the stress bingeing.
    While I have had to learn a lot about psychology and sociology to understand my anxieties, it has really hit me lately that every binge of mine has started off from eating something that contains too much sugar.

Thin I love things being handed down and shared and looked after, too.
    Hmm, what an annoying day after fast day you had.
    I seem to have lost that lovely ‘day after fast day’ feeling I used to have when I woke up. That lovely light feeling. I started just waking up hungry, and now that I am eating a carbier supper, I wake up felling quite full!
    Ah well, things change. And I am going along fine.
    I loved my lull day yesterday.

Hi Goldenheart, congratulations on your first fast, and cheers for your second!
    You are right about the baby steps. If you get the fast days going okay then the binge times should be easier to deal with.

So nice to read about the pilates and dancing! Slimmerella and Pin. It is wonderful to do things that allow you to feel your body being wonderful, even if you can’t quite bear to look at it!
    I do hope it does stop those cramps Pin!

And you on your treadmill Gday! All power to you.
    I hope you enjoyed the snacks, and now find it easy to cut them out again for a while!
    And I really, really hope you find something wonderful, shopping this morning!

PS Can’t even think about photo albums, will I ever get around to them?

Cheers all!

Morning all from hot muggy Adelaide.

I think I agree with Thin about the dancing in the dark. Knowing my balance issues, it would be more like 10 pin bowling in the dark with me knocking everyone over.

Yesterday’s fast day went well. I made date-walnut-orange muffins with a streusel topping and resisted the aroma as they cooled. I also cut up and roasted a cauliflower and toasted some pine nuts for the salad I’m making tonight. To complete the salad I just need to add cherry tomatoes, cucumber and baby spinach and a big dollop of greek yoghurt. The aroma from the toasted pine nuts was torture – oddly it was much more tempting than the muffins.

Time for me to plate up the muffins and head off to book club.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi all,

Really pleased with getting through book club without gorging. I usually come home feeling slightly sick, today I came home feeling hungry for dinner – which was a roasted cauliflower & pine nut salad and it was delicious.

Tomorrow I have another challenge as we are celebrating my great-nephew’s 21st at a smorgarbord restaurant. Because I have issues with binge eating I usually do better with a-la-carte menus. I’ve decided that as being mindful of my appetite has been serving me well lately, I’ll take that approach to tomorrow’s challenge. I’ll eat what looks appealing rather than searching out the things I think have fewer calories. I’ll eat only while I’m enjoying it and I’ll stop when I’m no longer hungry or when it feels like “just another forkful”. That’s the plan anyway – I’ll let you know how it goes.

Well done LJoyce!
    Have fun searching a-la-carte for the best possible meal that suits you tomorrow. Will be so excited to hear how your grand nephew reacts to your special present.

I’ve had a good quiet day. Worried for a friend who has had a mini stroke and is in hospital. Glad the rain just watered the garden. Fast day tomorrow!

LJ, when we came home from Africa last year, our flight was delayed considerably and we were put up in a lovely hotel with a dinner buffet voucher and a breakfast buffet voucher! (Not to mention free happy hour drinks and snacks on arrival). I was worried. At dinner, I did a few laps of the offerings before even taking a plate. Then I sat down and decided what I’d have. OH was halfway through his first plateful at that point. It really worked well for me as, by stopping to think about it, I realised I really didn’t want a lot of those items at all. It seemed no sooner had we gone to bed than we were being woken for the breakfast buffet! This time, I had a coffee while contemplating what to have for breakfast. In the past, I’d have gone for everything I could fit on the plate so it was a huge step forward. Like you, I wouldn’t choose a buffet because of its challenges but sometimes we can’t avoid them. I hope you have fun however you tackle it. You’ll be fine I’m sure. And well done for today!

Cinque, I hope your friend’s OK. I have lots of experience with TIA from my working career and it’s possible to make a full and complete recovery so sending good wishes your way for that to happen. Hopefully, it will be a warning only. I’m having miso soup tomorrow for my FD so will be thinking of you in more ways than one.

Hello. I am doing the 31 Day March Challenge, so 5:2-ing for first time in my life. Im a Sydney-sider – so qualify for both forums!! 🙂
    As I am reading through some of the queries here, there are similar questions and good ideas on the March Challenge forum – in case you want to have a look there for the way people are incorporating the 5:2 into their WOL.
    Good Luck.

Hi everyone! First timer here, from Sydney! I am starting 5:2 tomorrow with a Fast Day – wish me luck! Doing a bit of “prep-work” today so I don’t have to think about it too much tomorrow! I bought the book and the recipe book last week and have had a good read of them both, so hopefully that will help! I’m planning on around 150 Cals for brekky and 350 Cals for dinner – I usually feel ill if I don’t eat something for breakfast (and a pounding headache if I don’t have 3 coffees a day) – until I work out if I can eat less in the morning and save most of it for dinner with my family (husband is doing 5:2 as well, but with 3 kids requiring late school/work taxi services – ie me -, our dinners are rarely together so will be fasting different days probably). I will be reading this forum page for any handy hints!! 😉

Welcome Jennferb and Tori67!
    Swelling the ranks of the Sydneysiders here!

So glad you are finding the March Challenge group such good support Jenn.

Good planning Tori! Best wishes for tomorrow! What an interesting challenge for you and your husband to fit it into your busy lives. All power to you!

Thanks for those good wishes Thin, I do so hope my friend recovers well. I have a sister in law and a brother in law (unrelated to each other) who each had one, and for both of them it has been a difficult and frustrating road to recovery, still not complete.
    I had a cup of miso soup, using up the very last bit of miso paste in the bottom of the jar! Must get to Friends of the Earth shop again!
    Enjoy your miso Thin!

Cheers everyone!

Hi Cinque, I hope your FD’s going well so far. Sorry to hear of your family’s trials with the TIAs. Do you notice whether you are sleeping any better with the increased carbs in your dinners? It’s noon on a blustery Perth day. Summer seems to be over very early this year but it hasn’t deterred the shriekers in the swimming pool next door who were in peak form yesterday. I haven’t made my chicken miso soup yet. Just finishing the second coffee before moving on to the choc orange Madame Flavour tea.

Joffy, Merry and Intesha have been conspicuous in their respective absences this week. Hope all’s alright with you three. Hi Minka, GDSA, LJ. How was the feast LJ?

Welcome Jennferb and Tori67. Tori, I’m also addicted to coffee. I’m assuming you take yours black? If not, I’ve found that almond & coconut milk allows me to enjoy reasonably tasting coffee on FDs. I get two good cups using 80mls of A&C milk which only costs me 20 calories. Good luck with your first FD tomorrow.

I am here Thin, I was only just now going to post. I think I’ve bitten off a little more than I can chew and eat. Feeling a little worn out. FD today, third one for the week but still stagnant which does deflate me sometimes then I think of how far I’ve come.

Tuesday night, cake decorating course, one more week to go, Wednesday 5hour cookie course ( I am absolutely hooked) the course is done by Miss Biscuit who has a shop in Seddon, Vic. Just amazing. Yesterday 8 hour cake decorating course part of a 16 hour course. Maybe I am now addicted a little!

I started the evening courses to give me something to do but now find myself pouring over websites and spending way too much on eBay. It’s not a cheap hobby, still you only need to purchase the equipment once it’s the ingredients and the add-ons.

Nothing else changes my parents are much the same.

Thin I think there are a few more million people in the UK so we don’t stand a chance of keeping our 5:2 ranking.

I’m still trying to declutter my parents stuff. I still have Royal Albert dinner sets and over 50 Royal Doulton dolls that I am finding it hard to part with. I think I need to get into the garage soon and have another attempt. Dad still has furniture in storage after nearly 3 years.

Hi to all and welcome to our newbies.

Oh and I forgot about the study/homework I have to do for my coaching. No wonder I’m exhausted😱

Hi SHs

Thanks for the advice on how to handle the smorgasbord lunch. It all went very well. I chose each thing on my pate carefully – only things I thought I’d really like. I chose tiny portions (about 3-4 mouthfuls max) and if the first bite wasn’t lovely I didn’t eat any more of that item. I had plenty to eat, but not too much, and I enjoyed it all. I took a break between savory and dessert to decide whether I really had enough appetite left for it. I ended up just having a tiny portion of one dessert. I came home feeling comfortably full, which is a novel experience for me after a smorgasbord. I’m pretty happy with that effort – I think I ate roughly 3500kjs (800 calories) which fits very easily into my day.

My great-nephew got a bit emotional when I gave him the lamp stand from his poppa, and was struggling not cry in front of his mates. His mother and grandmother (my sister) got a bit emotional too.

It was nice to have an opportunity to catch up with my sister too – she lives a 3 hour drive from me so we have to rely on phone calls most of the time.

I’m doing a FD tomorrow. I am feeling better about my eating pattern now that I’ve stopped the 4:3 having 2 NFDs between FDs really helps.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Hello All!

Down to earth with a thud after a MASSIVE fail! Went for brunch and did well with a low carb breakfast plate – but then had a few mouthfuls of his cornfritters which were slighty caramalised and had a BBQ style sauce. I could taste the sugar and sure enough by the time we left I had a baby gingerbread man in tow. That was followed by a huge craving for … LICORICE ALLSORTS. After a large bag of licorice over the afternoon – largely to myself – I then tucked into a serious bowl of chilli followed by 3 wines and some cheese.

I honestly believe it was that one taste of sugar that totally hijacked my brain. Was meant to go to a BBQ today but had to bail with a recurrence of a throat infection I’ve had off and on for 3 weeks – at least today I was in control and no sugar. Tomorrow is FD – I’m actually looking forward to it.

LJ what a great strategy – put a little on your plate and leave what isn’t lovely.

Welcome Jenn and Tori. Sydneysider here also.

Here’s to a great week for all of us – and to getting back on the wagon if we fall off!

Sounds like a wonderful success LJ. I am in awe of your knowing that you consumed 800 calories even if it is only an estimate. I would have absolutely no idea about something like that when prepared by others, let alone any motivation to try and work it out.

Good to know you’re still out there Intesha and enjoying the cake decorating and now, biscuit making! But I wish you’d choose activities where you have a better chance of meeting a nice mate! 😆

My FD is going well. It’s 4.30pm and I’ve spent 130 cals so far. I’ve prepared my chicken miso ingredients noting that the recipe I’ve used since beginning 5:2 allows one chicken breast (for 2 portions) which seems a bit generous and arbitrary. So I have amended that to 100gm for the 2 serves. Perhaps it should be 200gm, but I think I can manage on 50gm per bowl.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! One quick question before I start tomorrow – is it necessary for my non Fast Days to stick to the TDEE? Reading the book, all I remember is “eat normally on your non FD”, and not sticking to any calorie limit, but on the forum pages and the tracker on line, all I am seeing is TDEE this, TDEE that. Help please! Thanks all! ps thinatlast, I drink coffee with milk – usually a lot – so I am going to have to get used to black coffee on my fast days! Nooooooooooo! 😉

Hi Tori, I just eat normal portions of normal healthy food on Non Fast days (with an occasional treat!). But some people find they are not losing weight as expected on 5:2 and realise they need to work out their TDEE and make sure they don’t go over it.
    My suggestion is to go for what is easiest for you, and see if it works!

Slimmerella, my commiserations! Sugar does exactly the same thing to me! 🙁
    Hooray for a lovely fast day tommorrow to give you a reset!

Hello Intesha, what a busy wonderful life you are living! Take care though!

I hope your miso soup is delicious Thin, I generally have a tenderloin as my portion of chicken!

End of a fast day. Thin I am sleeping better generally so I am not sure if it is the carbs on fast days. I am inclined to blame too much coffee on fast days (I’m another addict Tori!) if the caffeine has more effect with less food. I need to do some trials!

off to bed (The cat is on my knee trying to get me to scratch her head instead of typing!)

Monday morning again….really where did the weekend go.
    Catching up on posts while i have my first coffee then treadmill time. Ive been getting my head in the right frame of mind to get back on track again – starting today.
    Last night i prepared my salad ingredients for lunch at work the next few days. Filled the shopping trolly with lots of healthy food for week. Living in a regional town the fresh food at the supermarket isn’t always that great with severe lack of choice. But i did find those little mushrooms on long stalks (have no idea what they are called) which will make a lovely addition to my miso soup. Usually all i can get is button & occasionally portabello mushies.
    Didnt achieve as much as i wanted to on the weekend. Was 42 deg yesterday and 39 on Saturday so motivation levels were low. Yay temp will be mid 20’s for the entire week. I’ve really had enough of the heat & really looking foward to winter.
    I purchased a lovely outfit at the sale on Saturday was $130 down to $35 and was a size 10…very happy about that indeed.
    Welcome to our new posters. Better go, im loosing valuable treadmill time !
    Take care all happy fasting.

Day 1 – I’ve started!! 🙂 Weights and measurements done (ewww!), morning taxi service done – twice, HIIT treadmill workout done, brekky done (150 Cals)! Now struggling through a black coffee – yuk! I will just have to tell myself that its only 2 days a week when I have to have black coffee!

Cinque thanks for the reply re TDEE – I will try my normal healthy eating (usually healthy anyway, except for the unnecessary snacks and nightly bit of chocolate!) and see how I go. Unfortunately for me, diet-wise, I’m not too busy during the day (there are only so many hours I can iron or do housework!) and I’m generally at home, so the temptation of food will be tough! Or, as my husband says, I could get a job! (My stock standard answer to this is “I HAVE a job, I just don’t get paid for it! You will certainly notice if I DON’T do my ‘job'”!!)

Have a good day everyone! I’ll check in tomorrow with comments after my first Fast Day! 🙂

Congratulations Tori! Great start to your first fast day!
    You’ll have to work out things to do that can become new habits instead of snacking! 😉
    Mine tend to be op shopping, and planning beautiful meals for the next day!
    Whatever you work out, you can do it!

Oh that heat Gday! Wouldn’t blame you for not doing anything, but it is clear you did heaps!
    And woot for that outfit!

I need to do some planning and researching today and then head over to my daughter’s to help with the kiddies while she packs, they are moving closer to my SIL’s work, and further from me, so I need to make the most of the last weeks. The little one is 6 months old today!

Hot morning here in Melbourne, but a cool change after lunch!

Tori, great response to the ‘get a job’ comment! Hope your first FD is going well. I’ve tried to make myself like black coffee but just can’t deal with it despite buying good quality beans. Recommend the A&C milk mentioned above for very few calories. It doesn’t froth but it makes it palatable. About the nonFD intake, I would say just get the FDs mastered and don’t worry about the nonFDs to start with. Try to resist the temptation that many of us have when starting 5:2 to over-indulge the day after a FD and, instead, be guided by your appetite. Surprisingly, lots of us don’t feel hungry at all the day after and use it as an opportunity to increase the fasting window. In time, you will find that fasting shapes your portion sizes and food desires naturally. As Cinque says, if you find that you aren’t getting the results you desire, you will have to examine the nonFD TDEE. You can eat what you want on nonFDs but not as much as you want.

GDSA, I love those long stalked, skinny white mushrooms in miso soup. Yay for size 10 dresses. How much weight have you lost? I hadn’t realised it stays so hot for so long in SA.

Cinque, it seems like yesterday that your daughter and SIL were moving closer to you. And the baby is already 6 months old. Time flies. Have a great day Monday fasters.

Morning all.

We finally have a break in the heat and some welcome rain here in Adelaide (It’s been a hot week, although not as bad in Adelaide as GDSA has had to endure in rural SA). It will be a pleasant change to not spend 2 hours watering the garden every night. I too am more than ready for autumn and winter.

Slimm – sorry to hear about your day. I think negotiating the food landmines in social settings is a lifelong learning process. Sometimes it goes better than others. The positive thing that I can already see is that you’ve worked out what made it so difficult and that will help next time. I’ve discovered through some difficult bingeing episodes that my body will be OK with a few refined carbs providing I preceed them with some solid protein – not sure why. But I know that abstinence is the only thing that works for some of you, unfortunately.

Tori – I think part of the fuss around TDEEs comes from those of us who either don’t have a healthy normal eating pattern to fall back on, and need to learn that as well. Or it comes from having an unusually low TDEE – the website gives the example for an “average” woman as 2000 calories – some of us have TDEEs around 1400 calories. Mine is at that level and even eating what I considered 3 normal and relatively healthy meals per day was more calories than that. I had to learn what “normal” meant for my TDEE. Not everyone needs to pay this much attention to their non-fast days.
    As Thin said, having your favourite caffeine black can be a step too far – I’m a tea drinker and I quickly ruled out having it black. In the end I elected to sacrifice food calories so that I could still have cups of tea with milk on FDs – sometimes they are the only highlight that gets me through a FD. I use LF diary milk in my tea, but it is a lot of calories. If you want a latte style coffee I’d recommend almond milk. If you can cope with unsweetened almond milk, it only has 65-70kjs (15-16 cal) per 100ml, depending on the brand. I often use it use it for hot cocoa or smoothies.

GDSA – well done on the size 10 – both the size and bargain hunting. Those long thin white mushrooms are called enoki. My local greengrocers usually offer them in mixed packs with oyster mushrooms and shitaki mushrooms – expensive but a nice indulgence occasionally. I’m always amazed by the array of mushroom varieties that are actually produced when I go to the Central Markets in Adelaide – they have a stall that just sells mushrooms which I always visit and I’m always spoiled for choice – I particularly like the king oyster mushroom which can be split down the centre and cooked like a steak.

Thin – I think chicken breasts have been getting bigger. The last ones I bought were 350g each – sounds more like a turkey than a chicken. To make sure I was sticking to portion I started dividing up the chicken breasts when I got them home – I cut the thicker section into neat “steaks” of approx 100g and the leftover bits I cut into strips for soups & stir fry. Then I freeze them in their portion sizes.
    As to the my estimate of kilojoules for eating out. I’ve been monitoring my kilojoule intake for so many years it’s become second nature. I think the years I spent weighing absolutely every item of food also gave me a clear idea of how much the items on my plate were likely to weigh. Over time I developed an extensive memory for the kjs in various foods – not just fresh foods but the average kjs in many prepared foods as well (most people can do this with fitbit these days). I actually try not to count kjs accurately these days I just approximate – even on FDs I use an estimate not an exact count as I want to move away from that level of monitoring. I’m actually thinking that I might even try a month of not writing any kjs down – at the moment I record what I eat every day and a rounded estimate of the kilojoules in each meal. As I’m trying to move towards food behaviour that I think is more normal, not recording would be a good step – particularly on NFDs. It’s not as if I don’t already have a good idea of what a healthy meal looks like and what an appropriate portion size is – at some point I have to just start rusting that I know this now.

Not sure that we have any northern Queenslanders on the forum, but if so please take care. Hope you, your loved ones and your homes survive the cyclone.

Have a successful day fasters.

Slim, I seemed to have missed your post about the brunch as we were writing around the same time – don’t worry, it’s not a massive fail, just a learning experience. Intesha and Merry would tell you to get back on the horse. We’re still the same people we always were and it takes some time to undo decades of bad food habits. Hope today is going well.

LJ, I understand that it’s very helpful to write down the cal intake and I applaud you for doing it all this time. I can also appreciate how you want to move on now to normalise your experience with food. You have come so far and must be very proud of all you’ve achieved. I bet you get a lot of positive comments at those family and social gatherings.

I’m very rigid with my FDs, counting every morsel. So I like recipes with very few ingredients on a FD. That’s why I’ve never really even had a salad on a FD – too much faffing about with calories and weighing things. I also do the portion thing before freezing. Several of my FD recipes require 400gm chicken for 4 portions and I find it easier if the ingredients are readily available.

Yes, the various brands of almond milk and almond & coconut milk vary quite a bit with calorie count. I get 80 mls for 20 cals from mine which is a reasonable trade-off for me. I’ve actually grown to quite like the taste – but not enough to extend its use to nonFDs!

Merry, Joffy, where are you?

Just jumped off the treadmill for the second time today. 30 min fast pace walking. Ive been unable to run since sustaining a knee stress fracture 6 years ago. Never really enjoyed running anyway so no great loss.
    Thinatlast yes summer appears to be going on for so long the last few years. Ive really had enough. Ive lost 4kg since 1st January. Really happy with that considering there have been some weeks on and off that I havent stuck to the FD regime.
    LJoyce i just love going to the Central Market when I’m in Adelaide – its absolute heaven! So much choice and delicious produce it makes my head spin I just want to buy everything in sight. I know the mushroom store you mentioned. I’m not much of a sweet tooth but there’s a lolly shop that sells the real deal Wine Gums….mmmmmm !
    Time for a cup of camomile tea and wind down for bed. Ive noticed that since ive cut right back on alcohol and started healthy eating and exercise I’m sleeping so much better. In fact I rarely see the end of my favourite tv shows as I fall asleep. I love all the british detective shows but lately never get to find out ‘who done it’…..oh well never mind there’s no doubt at all that they will be repeated again in the near future.
    Sleep well everyone and for those like me happy FD tomorrow.

Viewing 50 posts - 10,901 through 10,950 (of 28,011 total)

You must be logged in to reply.