hello :) looking for a buddy

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jellybean51 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• hi everyone! i am 18 and on week 2 of 5:2 diet. it is going great till now. right now, i am just looking for a buddy with similar stats as mine. i am 5’1″, 9 st 4 lbs currently. my ultimate goal weight is 7 st 9 lbs. i am doing my fasts on mondays and thursdays. if anyone is interested, please reply. if you have a kik and want to chat, just ask for my kik username. thanks xxxx

Hi Mammamia23

I am 5′ 1.5″, between 9st and 9 st 1.5lbs, but not 18 – I’m 52 and menopausal. I currently fast 2 days a week, usually back 2 back. I would love to be 8st 7lbs but must be realistic, I haven’t been that for 16 years. I don’t have kik. Ali x

Have you found someone yet?

Hi
    I am in between both of u at 31 šŸ™‚
    I tried this in 2012 when it was first on tv n have just tonight decided to giv it another go.
    I’m 5″ and estimate 9st 4lb.
    When i tried this before i found easiest fast option was to eat my 500kcal in eve if i tried having it during day I’d fail n feel starved in the eve!
    šŸ™‚

Dnt kno what kik is!
    My goal is 8st šŸ™‚

Hi there I could use a buddy! I am female, 45 – 5’10” and weight 12st 12lb. I am aiming to lose around 25 lbs. This is my first fasting day šŸ™‚

Hi. I’m 49, male and in my second week. I’ve lost about 2 lbs but I weigh myself daily and fluctuations can be annoying. My kik user name is temadler.

Hi Tmadl! Congrats on losing weight – my journey has just started today. On 5th cup of coffee lol.

Coffee and tea have been real lifesavers for me. They are so much more satisfying than water. Hang in there! Remember hunger comes in waves but it doesn’t last. Good luck!

Yes I couldn’t do without coffee in the morning but I guess I will have to take it black now. I’m just trying to keep myself busy so I don’t think about food!

Hi mammamia23.
    Am just about to start out on my weight loss program.
    Looking for a weight loss buddy.
    Ca n chat via email or Facebook.
    Hope to hear from you.
    Regards.

Hello all !! I’m just about to start this eating plan I’m 51 and love food any tips and help would be great ! šŸ™‚

I forgot to mention I’m 101.6 kgā˜¹ļø And 5 ft 1/2 not good !

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply.