hello fast friends!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dumpling 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi there fast friends!

My name’s Lucas… I’m a 42-year-old man, and no stranger to intermittent fasting… it’s delivered great results for me in the past, but lately I’ve put a bit of pudge back on 🙁 anyhoo, I usually follow a slightly different take to the normal 5:2… for five days a week I fast for 18 hours each day and leave a six-hour eating window (basically two meals, breakfast and lunch)… on the other two days, I eat normally… in years gone by I’ve followed this plan and got great results, but for some reason this time around my willpower is letting my down and I keep cheating, so I decided to sign up to this forum and get some accountability… I’m also a big runner, but i’m keen to bring some HIIT into my exercise regime as well… anyhooo… I look forward to sharing in your journeys and offering whatever support and encouragement I can… thanks for having me! 😉

Hugs,
    Lucas

Hey!!!

My cousins boy in nz is Lucas, whoop!
    Welcome…I just signed up after a three year ” break’
    Ha ha

Not a runner, but do walk and the odd recumbent bike which I’ve done hit on.

Will power…got none

But can find two days will power, surely!!??

One day down…I did excellent !!!!

Thur is the next one.

Bring on Christmas I say…as a detox afterwards is probably just what the doctor would order

Welcome

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.