Have you ever had a problem with weight loss while traveling

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Have you ever had a problem with weight loss while traveling

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kventin23ds 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I travel often. And as you understand, I have a pretty bad schedule. Is it possible to lose weight at such a pace?

As far as I know it is quite difficult to think about losing weight if you have a bad schedule. I have friends who work as bus drivers on charter flights in Europe. And they do not manage to lose weight while they are not on vacation.

And I think it’s difficult but possible. You must have a schedule. I think for this you should think about the good organization of your travels with different types of transport. This will help you have enough time to sleep and do exercises. For example, my friend was able to organize a regime and adjust his regular charter drives from Berlin so well that he had time for a good night’s sleep and training. I think you will be able to do it too.

Hi, thanks all for sharing the information, I was able to find a company https://bcs-bus.com/charter-bus-berlin that provides charter bus services from Berlin. I managed to book a ticket easily and quickly. The buses are comfortable and convenient for travel. I think it is ideal for traveling medium and long distances in Europe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.