Goal Weight Reached!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaryWWriter 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Let me preface this by saying I didn’t have a lot of weight to lose. I’m 42 years old now and between the ages of 17 and 35, I weighed consistently about 140lbs. Between 35 and 42 I gradually gained weight and topped out at 152lbs, though at the moment I started my Fast 5.2, I was at 150lbs. Four weeks after having started in April I was down to 142, and then my Fast days weren’t entirely Fast days as I was cheating here and there, but still, I maintained the 142. This past week I was more strict with myself and I knocked off the last two pounds.

So this morning (not my usual weigh in day, which is Thursday) the scale put me in at 139.8lbs. So long as I don’t over eat; by Thursday morning I should still be at about that weight, so I figure I’ve reached my goal.

The question now is what plan do I follow to maintain? I’m thinking of keeping to Monday and Thursday, and on those two days not having breakfast or lunch, but still having a light to normal supper.

Congratulations!! I’ll leave it to those who have more experience than I to tell you how to maintain (the book says one fast day a week instead of two), but I just wanted to say, “Good for you!” You nipped it in the bud instead of letting yourself get obese before you started taking charge of your body.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.