Fourth day!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello I am currently on my fourth fast day and feeling very positive, I have been eating soups which are filling and find that a hot water bottle helps an empty tummy at night! I have a lot of weight to lose but I am not going to be obsessed with the scales,I also find I do not want a huge breakfast the next day! I feel that this may be the diet for me after avoiding them for years because I focused too much on food,this seems to have the opposite effect! Looking forward to my pea and mint soup later !

Hi Ficraw, welcome! I, too, love soups on my fast days. I find that my appetite is decreased and I can’t eat very much at a time.

Be sure and measure yourself so that on those weeks the scales don’t seem to move, you can see the inches disappear.

I found one interesting thing, I always weigh MORE the morning after a fast day! now that just doesn’t make sense, but in a couple of days, the weight goes down. moral of that story, only weigh once a week (for me NOT the day after a fast. LOL)

good luck, and keep us posted.

Thanks for tips, I think I must be strange I really enjoy cookery programmes on fast days and I have no urge to rush into the kitchen ! This is a good way to save money as well because food is so expensive!

Ficraw

nope u r not alone concerning cookery shows looking @ menus being busy basically 😀

the $$$$ part so true

happy nonfastdays & fastdays ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.