First week weight loss!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
First week weight loss!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Millybear 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I started my fasting lifestyle on Tuesday as I need to shift some weight. I fasted on Tuesday, Friday and yesterday. I got on the scales this morning and I’ve lost 3.7kg!!

I’m really thrilled but I’m worried it may be a bit much to loose in a week. What do you guys think??

Hi. I lost 5 kgs in 2 weeks so pleased but tended to eat too well on the 5 days days and didnt exercise for a couple of weekends so had a bit of weight gain. Back on track now with fasting days today and tomorrow plus bye bye to biscuits and cake and hello to regular exercise.

You might weigh 3.7kg less but most of it won’t be fat. I wouldn’t worry about whether it is too much or too little,just carry on and don’t get over excited by what the scales say. The general trend should be downwards but it is not a steady decrease and occasionally the numbers increase before going down again.

Good luck.

I think the important thing is if your behaviour is sustainable. If your fasting routine and schedule is something that you are ready to do for many months until you feel you can switch to a 5:2 and then later 6:1 and continue that forever, you should be fine, regardless of the weight gain/loss. If what you are doing becomes too difficult and you end up stopping, this would be a reason to be less aggressive on your fasting schedule.

Thanks guys!! I feel more reassured about the loss.

I will be doing 5:2 I just had to change my days to make it more convenient.

I feel really positive that I can follow this way of life

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.