First week weigh in..very pleased

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
First week weigh in..very pleased

This topic contains 462 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  MakingTimeForMe 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 478 total)

• Week 68… after 132 fasts..

We have had a very busy work week doing outside jobs around the house…another three fasts this week and all went well. With the Easter holiday we are returning to fasting twice a week…

I have stayed the same this week…..loosing to date 32 lbs

Hubby lost 1 lb…..loosing to date 15 lbs

I am getting close to goal and my weight is really nearly at a stand still….I have lost a bit more doing three fasts a week but it has come to a stop again…I shall continue as we are if it goes down it does….maybe I have to declare goal shortly.

Hubby moving again but he is slowing down….after all the hard work done I would have thought some more weight off but no….he still has 14 lbs to loose…

Week 69….after 134 fasts

We have had the Easter holiday a few Easter eggs eaten and we are back to two days fasting a week. We are away in the caravan next week for 5 days but will still be fasting.

I have stayed the same this week…32 lbs off to date

Hubby 2 lbs on….. 13 lbs off to date

We are both very much at a plateau and can’t seem to get weight off…we are moving up 2 lbs then down 2 lbs ….staying in the same area. Hubby is thinking that we are now in the maintaining area. We really have been like this for 6 months…I still would like a bit more off and I feel he could take another stone off…we will continue and see were we finish.

Week 70… after 136 fasts…

We have been away for 5 days in the caravan but have continued to have the 2 fasts. We have had a steak meal out with a couple of drinks.

I have maintained this week…32 lbs off to date

Hubby 2 lbs on…..11 lbs off to date

Hubby is good on 5.2 but not doing very well weight wise. He is on a lot of tablets from the doctors which he has tried to cut down on…but has had to continue due to the increase in pain….I am wondering if this is stopping him loosing weight.

We are going to try our twice weekly swimming which we have in the past and that has helped with our weight loss…just open to any idea which may help him. It is now our way of life so we will continue and see. It’s disappointing..

I am still 3 lbs away from goal.

Week 71….after 138 fasts

Fasting twice this week managed to do Monday although it was a bank holiday.

I have gained 1 lb this week…31 lbs off to date.

Hubby lost 1 lb….12 lbs off to date

I have slowed down and I am maintaining…I have set a new goal of 2 lbs to loose to goal then I will be maintaining 2 lbs up and 2 lbs down….

Hubby is still struggling and on a plateau ..

Week 72………after 140 fasts

We have had visitors this week so had quite a lot of cakes, scones and fruit cake…we were going to be strong but gave in, only for one day..😬

Managed the usual two fasts…

I have maintained this week…31 lbs off to date

Hubby 1 lb off…..13 lbs off to date

Hubby after maintaining for many months has lost three weeks on the trott hope this continues…I am still hovering near goal but not there yet…

Week 73…after 142 fasts..

It has been a disappointing 6 months going up and down hovering around the same weight…maintaining yes..but wanting to go further down…for me am I chasing vanity pounds?..maybe…hubby still has a stone to loose..

Looked on line and I have researched a lot….bigbooty will be proud of me….I have shaken our food about, eaten to just under TDEE for both of us on NFD’s..I have put MFP on hubbys phone so I am now logging him properly…it was OMG when I realised what he was eating for breakfast..he only does his own breakfast food …I do the rest…it was over double of what he should eat! Although ok for NFD’s …FD’s a definetly No!

His face was a picture when I weighed his food and the small amount what he should have. Bread is down and also potatoes, different menu so hubby doesn’t notice…I have increased, different veggies, different salads, fruit, nuts, seeds in allowed portions, chai seeds and ground flax seed for health benefits. On line it told me our weight would increase for a couple of weeks before it balances out..but good news..😀

I have lost 1 lb this week…32 lbs off to date..

Hubby lost 1 lb….14 lbs off to date

We are on holiday from Tuesday for two weeks..the first week we could maintain but the second week with friends eating and drinking could be a problem…the scales are going with us…

Hubby has already stated he is on holiday!….it is WOL and we will continue the best we can.

Week 74…after 144 fasts

We are on holiday but we have managed to fast two days… we have eaten a bit more..

I have put on 1 lb…31 lbs off to date

Hubby.. put on 1 lb…13 lbs off to date

We have another 10 days on holiday so we are expecting an increase in weight.. we will still be doing the usual fasting.

Week 75…after 146 fasts..

We have been away on holiday managed fasting the first week then didn’t fast our second week…it was just too difficult…

This week we are back on track although both of us have been very unwell..so taking medications, whisky toddies, sucking buttery sweets, extra drinks…even on the FD’s

I have stayed the same…losing to date 31 lbs

Hubby lost 1 lb…14 lbs off to date

I am still maintaining within my 4 lbs window….hubby back to pre holiday weight.

Week 76…after 148 fasts..

How time flies we have living the 5.2 now for 20 months and are finding it the normal eating now..

We have both been quite ill this week just slightly improving..we have continued to fast.
    I have also started eating in a 16.8 window for the full week and not counting calories, hubby is not joining me staying on the 5.2. After maintaining for about 6 months I would really like the push for 3 more pounds…I am in my maintaining window and I am quite relaxed about that….I will see what happens.

I have lost 1 lb this week…losing to date 32 lbs

Hubby stayed the same..14 lbs up to date..

I need to get hubby more motivated, he would like more weight off, he is fasting but very maintaining this weight…we will push on and see…unknown to him I am trying to change our eating meals about to see if it helps.

Well done with sticking at it for so long.

Don’t be discouraged by the slow weight loss, just think that you would likely have gained weight if you weren’t fasting.

Thanks Big Bill,

I am relaxed at my weight now just would like round number possibly vanity weight for me..lol

Hubby has another stone to loose, not very active due to bad knees but he tries…lol

It’s a complete way of life for us now…

Good luck to yourself
    X

Week 77…after 150 fasts….now maintaining..

Pushing on in this very hot weather…looking back over 8 months for me and hubby over 6 months we are both maintaining…I would like hubby to loose more weight but our level is very stable…we seem to go up a pound then down again.

I will continue to log but I am hoping to stay about were we are..we have commitments over the next 3 months maybe in October we will re assess, see where we are and decide if we need to start swimming through the winter months.

I have put on 1 lb…. 30 lbs off to date

Hubby has stayed the same…..14 lbs off to date.

My daughter and children are arriving for 5 weeks holiday from the States on Wednesday so it will be a testing time for both of us…she likes a good chat with a glass of wine…I managed last year with a gain of a couple of pounds hope it’s as good this year…we will fast as we can..

Week 78/79… after 152 fasts..

A difficult month for us as we have our daughter here visiting for a month from America…over this last two weeks we have only managed to fast one fast each week..

Out and about taking them visiting and eating out our window.

I have put on 2 lbs….29 lbs off to date….( I am a pound out on my counting!) better for me…lol

Hubby has put on 1 lb….13 lbs off to date..

We have another 2 weeks with visitors so some more increases I suppose….😬

Week 80… after 154 fasts

We still have our visitors and it’s hard going…managed two fasts….holding our own…big meals and family get together, wine, cake and chocolate..😬

I have stayed the same….29 lbs off to date

Hubby stayed the same…13 lbs off to date

We have another two weeks of our visitors they leave 1st August..so if we can stay the same by the end of month we will be happy..

As i read all of your post Symba7 you are so doing this. Yes there are always bumps road.You just keep on going. I have lost 4 and a half pounds, not bad for my first week doing 4:3.

Well done Yellow…4 1/2 lbs is really good going….it is a very much a way of life for us now…

Holidays and visitors do get in our way…we have August to get back on track then visiting the States for a month in September ….that will be a nightmare for food, as it’s not a healthy country at all…all processed, salt, coated in sauces even to buy in supermarkets.

Good luck on your journey x

Week 81….. after 157 fasts…

We have had a hard month with our visitors…our weight rocketed up in the week by 3 lbs above our weigh in…we pulled our socks up and did three fasts, it worked…going to try to continue this week if we can…

I have lost 1 lb….lost up to date 30 lbs

Hubby lost 1 lb…lost to date 14 lbs

Our visitors are going back to the States on Thursday so we can get back to some normal eating and hopefully weight loss…

Week 82… after 160 fasts…

Last week of visitors before they departed back to America. We have managed three fasts this week to try and get us back on track..we are now back to normal eating….fitting the extra fast in has been quite easy….we are trying to do it again this week…

I have lost 2 lbs…lost to date 32 lbs

Hubby lost 1 lb….lost to date 15 lbs

We are very pleased we have maintained our weight this month, hubby loosing another pound…it’s been quite challenging around all different food, meals out and lots of drink..

We are now counting down to our own holidays..5 weeks to go…

Week 83…. after 164 fasts..

We have managed two x b2b fasts to help get us back in the swing now we are on our own again….I am now bang in the middle of my maintaining mode which I am pleased about….hubby is stable at his weight for the moment.
    We have 4 weeks to the start of our holiday and have decided when we are back we will start swimming again. For me it will be for the toning and hoping hubby will loose his last stone and strengthen his legs..

I have stayed the same…32 lbs off to date ( maintaining)

Hubby stayed the same…..15 lbs of to date

This way of life is now quite easy…Friday and Saturday our days off and treat days only, a meal out and a bit of vino…..very on board and thoughtful for the rest of the week..

Week 84… after 166 fasts..

We have done two fasts this week we would of liked a couple more but it didn’t happen..a couple of heavier days, and a meal out, an engagement in the family and a wedding next year…a bit of a celebration.

I have stayed the same..32 lbs off and maintaining

Hubby stayed the same…15 lbs off and maintaining at the moment

We are away on Thursday in the caravan for 4 days…so we will continue as we are…keep in the maintaining mode.

Week 85…after 168 fasts..

We have been very strict this week and we have done two fasts….we are now away on a 4 day break in the caravan and with friends joining us… so a difficult few days as eating and drinking, as we seem to do when we are together. We are Lytham St Anne’s 40’s weekend, showers about but plenty to do.

I am maintaining.. 32 lbs off to date

Hubby maintaining.. 15 lbs off to date

We are happy staying the same getting the body to settle on one weight..we have 10 days before we are away for a month in the States then will be a challenging time… such processed food we have no chance!!!!

Week 86….after 170 fasts

We have been away for 4 days break with friends…totally off plan, took the finger off the button..the weight goes back on…😬😬

We all know this, I should after 21 months…heart burn and feeling crap…I think it’s nice sometimes it makes you realise why you are doing the 5.2 way of life…

I have put 3 lbs on 😬😬😬….28lbs off to date

Hubby has put 1 lb on….14 lbs off to date

A good weekend I know, that’s life…pull our socks up now..
    A week before our holiday hoping to loose what we have put on before our last weigh in for a month..

Week 87…after 172 fasts

A week at home……we managed 2 fasts …dog walking this week as dog sitting so lots of walks.

Packing and busy this week as away for a month to the States..crap process food awaits us, in restaurants and supermarkets very hard to find any food what’s not been messed about with. Staying with family and a trip to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas.

I have lost 2 lbs…loosing to date 30 lbs

Hubby lost 1 lb…loosing to date 15 lbs

This is the last weigh in until October 6th…hoping to do some fast days or low days…let’s see the damage when back…

Symba, it is possible to get food in the States that isn’t messed with. Most supermarkets have an organic veggie section, and you will probably find minimally-processed meats too. Many restaurants are getting into locavore and farm-to-table sourcing, so again not much messing with.
    Are you self-catering? If so, easy to continue Fasting. If dining at hotels/B&Bs, order the 2-egg omelette on Fast Days for breakfast and eat 2 appetizers for dinner. I find that a Fasting breakfast is at least a help. From the buffet, stick to meat and veg, avoiding the ‘plate-filler’ bread, potatoes, rice.
    Another thing that works for us for keeping the weight down on vacation is “Linner”. This is a late lunch [2 pm-ish] which then means we don’t feel the need for dinner.

have fun on your vacation.

Fasting me…
    Thanks I will have to look harder maybe I have missed the healthy bit…lol

We are visiting Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon for a week and Louisiana for three weeks to my daughter…we did start cooking last time as we eat a bit differently and earlier than they eat…as it was football season for the older children, we looked after little one and ate early with the children so that helped..
    My daughter is a tinker as the red wine flows, weathers great you sit outside chatting…so that’s my fault…it’s hard to say no….still it is Holidays we will get any weight what’s gone on, Off when back..

It’s 10 months now and maintaining, up and down a couple of pounds but stable.

Thanks for your advice…I will look better at the supermarkets…I promise…lol

Xx

Off fasting for 1 month on holiday…

Week 88… after 174 fasts..

Back off holiday…a month off fasting and it shows..😬

America and its food, being with family lots of wine and cake eaten…lovely chatty catchups…that’s what life is about. You feel as you have to be social and join in the food…it’s hard to say no…wine was my downfall.

We came back Wednesday, with travelling managed to fast, then decided to throw Thursday fast so well back on board….

I have put on 6 lbs 😬….26 lbs lost to date

Hubby put on 3 lbs….12 lbs lost to date

Making a big effort to loose and get this weight off….I am now out of maintenance and back to loosing. Swimming is starting on our two fast days next week helping to tone and strengthen hubbys knees.

Life is for living but you have to get straight back on track…I have missed fasting and having decent healthy food….hoping for a better weigh in next week.

So true, Symba: one can ‘miss’ Fasting.
    Glad you had a good vacation with your family as well as a nice tour of the canyons and bayous. You certainly visited varied terrain!
    Try this next time the wine and conversation are flowing: sip your first glass of wine, then have a glass of water, then another wine, and so on. Keeps you hydrated and lets you drink too.

Fasting me….
    I never drink enough water so it is a good idea…the wine glass was being topped up so you never knew how much you were drinking…that’s it for another year..that’s life..
    Throwing in extra FD today..Saturday …as we alcohol free till Xmas so every day the same…lol

Xx

Week 89… after 176 fasts..

We have got straight back on board after holidays like a breeze…a shock at the gain made us feel positive.
    Away again for two days but ok we will try and be thoughtful as on our own…maybe missing lunch out.

I have lost 2 lbs this week….26 lbs to date…( previous figures wrong)

Hubby lost 4 lbs…..lost to date 16 lbs

Hubby has done great….loosing 3 lbs holiday weight plus another…I have stopped his daily banana and sweetners…although he is having one sugar in his tea….he has been waiting for this pound off for ever..see what next week brings…

Well done Symba7 I am starting my journey on Monday next week, I have been motivated reading your posts. It does get harder losing weight as you get older (I am 62). I too have problems with mobility and struggle to walk very far. Keep up the good work.

Skelly..
    Good luck in your journey..it’s easy once you get going, a couple of weeks or so..come and join us on ‘ Fat Busting Brits’…under Weight Loss…

We are a friendly lot and it’s nice to have the support it makes it a lot easier…

Jean x

Week 90… after 178 fasts…

We have really been trying hard this week but we went away for three days…so that involved alcohol, restaurants and buffet breakfasts….I feel we must stop holidays!!…I am upping my excerise I have done over 10,000 steps every day this week……making more a healthy me and a bit of toning..

I have stayed the same…26lbs off to date

Hubby stayed the same….16 lbs off to date

We are disappointed with no movement but I suppose it’s expected.
    We have nothing planned for the next two weeks…so head down and no excuses..

Hi Sym

I think you are both doing brilliantly. Enjoying all the fun things in life and keeping stable or losing. Well don to you both.

I am still doing 16-8 … size 12 so happy. Up at times then down so all well in my world. Take care both. Xx

Hemmy..
    Lovely to hear from you…glad everything is going good and you are enjoying life…you are quite right life is for living…the way of life kicks in with the fasting as you say up and down we are OK..living and spending while we can and are fit…lol

Look after yourself please pop by occasionally 💕💕

Jean x

Week 91…after 180 fasts

We have coasted a bit this week…4 very good meals, two bottles of wine…although good FD’s the NFD’s haven’t been good..

I have stayed the same this week…26 lbs to date..

Hubby has put 1 lb on……15 lbs off to date..

We are not happy but we have to take the blame….I have re read this thread from the beginning …we are not doing what we did at the beginning slipping really….

I have been out and bought a load of vegetables for soup and making light raw slaws to go with meat…as winter is coming different meals will be made…different breakfasts…

Let’s get these pounds moving…and not complacent 😀

Week 92…after 183 fasts

We have tried three fasts this week as we are very much sticking to the same weight…I have changed what we eat for breakfast and the rest of the meals…NO treats this week…we kept quite strong and focused..it has paid off for me…I never do more than a pound a week off…

I have lost 2 lbs ….28 lbs off to date

Hubby lost 1 lb…..16 lbs off to date

We are doing another three fasts this week…but also going away for three nights in the caravan..so that will be testing…but hoping to keep to plan..

We are both very pleased with the weight movement this week…

Week 93…after 186 fasts..

We have had a few days away in the caravan, the weather was beautiful for this time of the year…we managed three fasts, no wine, nothing to pick at with us. We had a treat of three cakes over the three days while in cafes at lunch time.
    Very disappointed to say weight was up for both of us…I thought we had been good overall, extra walking…hoping for goods in transit…

I gained 2 lbs…26 lbs off to date

Hubby gained 2 lbs….14 lbs off to date..

You have to fit things around Holidays, although disappointed, line drawn and a thoughtful week a head.

Week 94….after 188 fasts..

We have had a good week..enjoyed lunch out with a couple of drinks each…trying to be mindful..a couple of cakes…

I have lost 1 lb…29 lbs off to date

Hubby stayed the same….14 lbs off to date..

Trying to keep focussed as Xmas is coming on the horizon…and the eating is bound to go up..

Week 95…after 191 fasts..

We pushed in three fasts this week as we were out for a Xmas lunch with friends…we managed quite OK just with a bit more thought..

1 have lost 1 lb…28 lbs off to date..

Hubby stayed the same ….14 lbs off to date..

Pushing on thinking about Xmas looming up…December could be difficult visiting family and friends..
    I think also hubbys medications could be slowing down his loss..at least he is holding his own. He continues on very positive..thinking he could have put on loads of weight without being on the 5.2..

After two years of continuous way of 5.2 fasting…

Week 96…after 193 fasts…

We lost all our weight our first year…and continued to maintain going up and down a bit through the year due to our holidays….I have lost 29 lbs just 4 lbs up at this time last year, still a bit of holiday weight to move for me…hubby has lost 15 lbs just 1 lb up from last year…we are both pleased with this…

I would like to try and move 6 lbs and hubby a stone over this next year…hubbys tablets I think is really making it hard for him to loose but we will give it a try…maintaining as we are will be fine also….

Pushing on with the usual but changing food wise…the colder weather is here and salads out of the window…FD’s for us is a small dinner of meat, veg and a small Yorkshire pudd smattering of gravy…breakfasts of porridge or shredded wheat through the week…a hard month for everybody as the Xmas season hits…

I have lost 1 lb…loosing to date 29 lbs

Hubby lost 1 lb…loosing to date 15 lbs

A big challenge and focus for January 2018…loosing all the gained December weight…a lot of thoughtful eating this month is a must…

Hi, Symba! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. How did you find it? always curious as to how people get to my blog….
    After yesterday’s Fast, ODHusband lost 2 pounds [!!] while I lost 0.2 pounds. Hmmm. We both gained over Thanksgiving and are now determined to get to our Target Weights by Christmas. I’m a little closer but then I’d like to get below to have more wiggle room.
    You said that ‘salads are out’ due to cooler weather. Actually we had a salad for our Fast Dinner last night and loved it: so big I couldn’t finish it! ODH liked it very much. But you are right: this is soup season.

Glad you are mostly maintaining. Have you ever tried eating Fast Dinners [<300 calories] on Slow nights? It lowers your calories for the day without being too much of an imposition. We did that tonight with a Mussel Gratin which got kudos all around.

You and your Hubby are making nice progress. I enjoy reading your progress reports.

Hi Fasting me…
    I was looking through posts and you advised a newbie to look at your profile and website for recipes…I am working through them…taking on board a few, we are not fish lovers, you eat a lot of different omelettes for breakfast, I may have a go with that one…..you started the blog in 2015 about the time we re joined back on here..

Recently over the last few months we are generally having extra low meals through the week especially if we have had a heavy day/ meal out…or missing lunch out, our food has gone down tremendously over the last two years it all helps with the food bill…lol

Much smaller portion sizes…we buy no biscuits at all, chocolate very occasionally…wine for Friday and Saturday only …unless we eat out which is rarely..

Hubby needs another stone off but he takes medication, it’s making him much slower…I am chasing 6 lbs, I don’t know if I am being unrealistic…see what next year brings..I have got to goal and changed the goal post to another 7 lbs off….my body isn’t impressed….theres a battle going on…😂

Good luck to you both too..it’s nice to hear from you….what part of the States do you live.
    ( what does ODH mean..other half..D?…interesting)

New Hampshire is our home state, although I’m from Pennsylvania and ODH {own dear husband} is from New York State.

We have always eaten fish once a week but as we planned Fast Meals and looked at trusted nutrition suggestions, we decided to make the Monday Fast dinner meatless or seafood. Before Fasting we always had a meatless Monday, so we continue that by mostly having seafood on Monday. This gets more servings of seafood into the diet, more in a Mediterranean Diet plan.
    Our Fasting is an adaptation of what we used to eat before Fasting: meatless Monday, omelette/scrambled eggs for breakfast on Thursday. So we continue that while making sure that the menus are within the calorie guidelines.
    What do you eat for Fasting Breakfasts?
    Like you, we are moving to eating lower calorie entrees on Slow Dinners. Last night’s dinner was really a Fast recipe on a Slow Day. And it works because they are delicious and satisfying. Despite that, I gained a 1/2 pound since yesterday and ODH lost 2. Go figure.

Good luck with that extra 7 pounds to lose. You know how to do it, so I’m sure you will.

Fasting me..
    I usually have 2 tablespoons home made granola, 1 tablespoon homemade chai jam with berries..cup of tea usually runs at about 100 cals depending which berries or maybe a kiwi..

Evening, omelette or meat with mixed salad, or meat, veg and small Yorkshire pudd ( we like meat) or eggs with bacon or tomato…switch about…usually 450 to 550 cals for me, hubby has a bit more for breakfast, cereal which I don’t like him having, or porridge not too bad …I can’t win on that one…

With this weeks weigh in…6 lbs for me to loose and 13 lbs hubby..slowly down.. a funny month this one, if we hold the same I will be happy but I am sure a Xmas gain by the end of the month…

Our paths keep crossing … thanks for your input and support…nice for new ideas, I will continue to work through your blog..

Xx

Week 97…after 195 fasts..

We have had a busy week out to lunch and children’s Christmas concert. Then yesterday out for 12 hours visiting in Manchester, visiting two families with lunch and to see a friend for an evening meal out..so a hard week. Christmas is coming and it’s hard to keep on track when out and about…fasting is continuing keeping to usual days up to now…

I have stayed the same this week……29 lbs off to date

Hubby stayed the same this week….15 lbs off to date

We will be pleased if we stay the same for this month with not much of an increase over Christmas…..December is the hardest month of the year.

I’m with you on the idea of wishing/hoping that the weight will not increase/balloon over Christmas. So far so good, 1/3 through the month. But the cookies come out this Wednesday!

Have you seen my Toad-in-the-Hole recipe [Yorkshire Pudding with chicken sausage]? Since I know you like your meat and pudding. Might be time to blog that one. I’ve also done mini Yorkshire Puddings at breakfast on a Fast Day. Its fun to be able to sneak that in on a Fast Day.

This week I’ll be trying out some new recipes, so we will have a Fast Dinner on Slow Day Tuesday and maybe tonight too, if I can work out the calorie count on Chicken Tetrazzini…. Perhaps those and 2 Fast Days will get us ready for the Food To Come.

Try this for Hubby’s breakfast. He might enjoy it: Oatmeal Pudding 301 cal 3 g fat 3 g fiber 15 g protein 16.3 g carb 198.6 mg Calcium GF PB A riff on a recipe found in Marion Cunningham’s Breakfast Book, this can easily be prepared the night before. NB: THIS MAKES ENOUGH FOR TWO [2] SERVINGS.  Make them both, as two are as easy as one, and freeze the other.
    1/2 cup rolled oats, cooked in 1 cup water 2 tsp maple syrup ½ cup fatfree cottage cheese pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon 4 Tbsp. blueberries [fresh or frozen] 5-6 oz fruit smoothie or natural apple cider blackish coffee or blackish tea or lemon in hot water
    Cook the oatmeal in the water. Take off the heat, stir in the maple syrup and nutmeg. While it is still a little warm, stir in the cottage cheese. Let sit to cool. HINT: I did this part the night before while cleaning up after dinner. If making one portion, pour half of the pudding into a freezer container and top with 2 Tbsp blueberries. Freeze it. HINT: make the entire batch, eat half of it today and freeze the rest for a really simple-to-prepare breakfast for another day. With the remainder, stir in 2 Tbsp blueberries and pour the pudding into a ramekin. Nuke it for a minute to heat through – longer than that and it will bubble over. Serve with the fruit smoothie, and hot beverage for a hearty, healthy meal.

Fasting me…
    I have started having omelettes three times a week for breakfast….your idea….small changes…a lot of your recipes although looking very nice maybe not for us…I am picking through them…giving my own twist..

A hard month…loosely letting go a bit at the weekends a few naughty bits about…keeping two FD’s and the two days between quite low…struggling a bit with hubby as he is getting his Christmas head on…he likes to start Christmas on the 1st…so I am doing quite well at the moment…lol

Week 98…after 197 fasts

We have been really hungry this week..strange other times it never usually bothers us..maybe because of the cold weather..we are starting Christmas picking although still fasting as well…things are just too tempting..I would rather not have things about then I can be strong..lol

I have put 1 lb on…loosing up to date 28 lbs

Hubby put on 2 lbs…13 lbs off to date

We have been quite good this week..a couple of naughties not to warrant the increase..hey ho maybe a bit better next week…will be a big push for January…

Week 99..after 199 fasts

Last weekend we had a few Xmas treats, a bottle of wine…although very good through the week with two fasts..a bit of a family upset sent us out for a meal and we had a drink…we never do that in the week..

I put on 1 lb….27 lbs off to date

Hubby put 1 lb….12 lbs off to date

A bit disappointed but that’s life…one good thing my belt is one hole tighter this week??

End of year weigh in …our Christmas has now started…our first fast of the year will be 2nd January.

Best wishes to everyone and a Merry Christmas…

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 478 total)

You must be logged in to reply.