First fast day NEARLY done

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Belairmike 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Discovered the 5:2 diet last week and I’ve been working up to doing my first fast day. Today was the day.

I had nothing to eat from 7pm yesterday evening and started my day with 2 poached eggs and a toasted sandwich thin. No lunch but lots of water throughout the day, then a bowl of low calorie soup and 2 slices of wholemeal toast at 8pm.

Apart from a wee peckish feeling at 2pm it’s been really easy to do. My next fast day is thursday(Yes, I’m following Michael’s lead)and I’m not concerned about it if I’m honest.

Hopefully I’ll see the initial benefits when I next step on the scales.

Hi Belamike
    Welcome to 5:2! I’m quite new to it too (2 weeks in) but so far enjoying it and seeing results already (though I do tend to go up and down a bit…but steadily down overall) Why not join the August challenge…lots of good support from people around the world on there.
    Good luck!! 🙂

Hi belmc, thanks for the heads up re the august challenge. I’ll check it out.

Good luck with your efforts

14th August 2017. Second week 5:2 and its going well….7lbs lost in a week 👍👍

I’m feeling brighter, less sluggish, people are already noticing a change, which is heartening.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.