Finally found a plan

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CalifDreamer 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Tried every diet on the planet and i think this plan might just work for me

Pamela55. Welcome. There must be thousands of us on this site. We have all tried other approaches before we came here and this is the one that works. The weakest of us can hold it together for two days a week!

Welcome, Pamela, and best wishes for your success at Fasting. Plan ahead, hydrate, distract yourself from hungry thoughts, succeed.

Good comment, Penguin. Happy Fast Day.

Welcome, Pamela! Penguin said it well, “We have all tried other approaches before we came here and this is the one that works. The weakest of us can hold it together for two days a week!”

I totally agree. I lost about 30 pounds between May and December of last year to get to my goal weight and fit into skinny jeans. I’m continuing the 5:2 for maintenance and eating a little more on NFD to stay at goal. It’s a pretty easy way of weight loss and weight control and has lots of health benefits. I don’t have to worry about celebrations or holidays because I just plan my 2 500 calorie fast days (FD) around them. FD are pretty easy. I have about 5 or 6 100-200 calorie things I like, that I choose from to make up the 500 calories each FD. That works well for me. I bet it will work for you too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.