Feed, Fast, HIIT – May 2015 ♥️

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rockyromero 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Renewing success..

Goal for this month:

Starting Weight:

Tracking Weight:

Feed, Fast, HIIT:

Hello Rocky, I have been reading your past inspiring threads on HIIT and FD. Just staring with HIT now, I wonder if you can a question for me? The fast strength sets ( from app and book), do we need to do two or three sets of them at one session? Or more?

Goal for this month: 180 lb

Starting Weight: 196 lb

Tracking Weight: 187 lb

Feed, Fast, HIIT:

Fasting: Mo-Tu, Th-Fr for dual 36 hours
    Strengthening: Weights
    Sprints: Treadmill

With summer so close, my workouts are more consistent and so is my fasting…

@lotus123

“The fast strength sets ( from app and book), do we need to do two or three sets of them at one session? Or more?”

Thanks for your question & please excuse the delay in responding.

I vary the sets for either one or three depending on what results wanted.

For smaller muscles, like biceps & triceps, I will do 3 sets with lighter weights. This provides definition and gives a toned look. Usually, I will use hand weights for this.

For larger muscle groups, like legs and lower body, I will do one set with heavy weights. Squats are great with heavier weights from 200 to 300 lbs. I will attempt to do higher weights like I used to before.

With a timer, I will have a count of 20 seconds for each set and do as many reps in that time. This is followed by a 10 second rest.

It helps to have the timer for having a target to aim for.

I will do sprints last with 8 reps of 20 seconds sprint and 10 second rest in between.

This will provide strength and endurance in a brief amount of time.

I also find that I can do workouts on fasting days and still feel strong when performing.

Let me know how your workout is progressing?

Here’s a graphic of my weight fluctuations:

My Weight Chart:<br>Weight Chart

I’m noticing a pattern here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.