Feed, Fast, HIIT – January 2015 ♥️

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rockyromero 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• New Year & goals for this month.

Goal for this month:

Starting Weight:

Tracking Weight:

Feed, Fast, HIIT:

Hello rockyromero,
    I’m 18 years old.My goal for this month is to keep with the 5:2 diet and not go over my cals on non-fast days. My start weight is 68kg and I want to be down to 58kg by end of February. I love to work out but have a bit of a bad back. Do you have any low impact HIIT workouts you can share with me?

Goal for this month: 180 lb

Starting Weight: 196 lb

Tracking Weight: 186 lb

Feed, Fast, HIIT:

Fasting: Mo-Tu, Th-Fr for dual 36 hours
    Strengthening: Weights
    Sprints: Treadmill

Still lowering my expectations to reducing 6 lb this month & lowering body fat lower from 21%..

Cold winter days are challenging…its easier to be more sedinterary.

@misshickey

“My start weight is 68kg and I want to be down to 58kg by end of February. I love to work out but have a bit of a bad back. Do you have any low impact HIIT workouts you can share with me?”

Good question.

Consider strength training with heavier weights and low reps with consideration to your back recovery. Fast movements may jeopardize any rapid recovery.

I prefer static contraction strengthening where it encompasses 3 reps, holding each rep for a count of 12. I’ve been doing this for years, and I recovered completely from a pulled back.

Let me know how you progress?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.