February Challenge

This topic contains 733 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  JudyJudes 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 734 total)

• Day 5, Cheshire UK, NFD

Yesterday’s walk went well and I really enjoyed sitting on the headland sharing chips with my hubby. One of life’s great pleasures 😀. Just had a bowl of soup later in the day so kept well within TDEE. Today is another glorious sunny day, so it’s off on another long walk with the promise of a coffee and shared cake later ( I googled it, half the cake I’m looking at is 150 calories.).

@ciren2, @lilymartin, I left these challenges after 18 months in April 18. I was so far off the wagon I couldn’t see it for dust! I didn’t see the point of admitting it every day. But I’m taking real encouragement from the warm welcomes and the fact there are so many familiar faces still here and it’s as friendly and open as ever.

Happy Thursday everyone.

Day 6 Melb Aust CD
    Day 5 FD800

Hi all, pleased, as are others, that I seem to have found my mojo again this month, and am doing okay so far. Planning another FD tomorrow.

Re missing folk, I think @rafiki44 said she was taking a break some time later last year. Before that, she was part of the regulars.

Onward and downwards everyone!

Day 6 UK ?FD
    Day 5 UK NFD

Exhausted yesterday after Tues event and it didn’t end well 🙁 I was in town for meetings and lived off coffee and not enough water. Fasted until a bowl of chips at 1700 followed by bite size flapjacks and finished with a whole tub of ice cream. No idea what I was thinking… actually, I wasn’t!

Unsurprisingly today I feel really puffy, plus the sugar dragon is wide awake and looking for his next fix! Would be so easy to give in and simply eat, but I’m going to try to get by today or plenty of water, taking an apple with me for snack and plough through until I get back this evening for supper.

The difficulty of having a FD when v tired, straight after a fatalious, sugartastic splurge should not be underestimated! If I hit this sort of busyness again I’m going to PLAN BETTER ie for all 3 days, not just the first.

Off into town for another meeting shortly, going to stretch & meditate first and drown my dragons in water. So glad the next couple of days are restful and the upcoming month is much more relaxed…

I’ll pop back and catch up on posts when I get home – hopefully help to keep me on the straight and narrow 🙂 Whatever you are going through today, go gently x

Day 6- Atlanta, Ga- USA- NFD

Day 6 USA (Illinois) NFD

FD today – so far so good. The week has went well, managed more than 10,000 steps on Tuesday and 5km run with my friend yesterday. I haven’t stepped on the scales since I started the challenge, however Im feeling good and I guess that’s enough at this stage. Good luck to everyone who is fasting today

USA Day 6 WFD

Adding myself to the pocket list. We seem to have two different ones going with different names, so I chose the latest one

Pocket List Day 6

@i-hate-lettuce
    @mia139
    @penz
    @lilymartin
    @funshipfreddie
    @suki2
    @ccco

Just wrote a long post but lost it. My fault! I will try the again later!

Have a great day, everyone! 🙂

@ccco: Yes, I think this is the correct one.

Pocket List – Day 6

@i-hate-lettuce
    @mia139
    @penz
    @lilymartin
    @funshipfreddie
    @suki2
    @michelinme
    @jacquie-b
    @ccco

Stay strong xx

USA Day 6 WFD

Thanks Ciren2! Sorry for the havoc you had trying to get on earlier!

Day 6 NFD. Again..

I am still here. My day starts with reading all the posts, even though it’s a bit pointless posting at the moment. Just about to start my fifth week’s holiday in Italy. Off to Messina from Reggio Calabria by boat tomorrow. Sicily is so close you could almost swim over there. Definitely put on weight, but not too much. Enjoying reading everybody’s journeys with 5:2, and really looking forward to hauling my not insubstantial frame back onto the wagon. Gulp. Happy Thursday all.

Day 6 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 FD or CD?

Enjoyed a lovely birthday yesterday but woke with a hangover this morning and I’m not sure if I can manage my Thursday FD. I have already had 500 calories. A 800 FD is still possible. Worst case it will become a CD.

Day 6 Canton OH LFD4

I made it to day 4!!! Was rewarded with 4 pound drop on the scales; a number that I have not seen in 1.5 years. I know, I know, refeeding will bump me back up but I am holding on to the glow of success and polishing my halo as we speak – I still have 24 hours to go and maybe I will break into the 150s – I am right on the edge – which will make it a 2 year low for me. Sweet success feels ahmazing.

I did have a wobble this morning; I forgot to put a pink Himalayan crystal under my tongue yesterday evening and this morning, and I really felt it -light headed with an elevated HR. I frantically drank some water – which did not help and then I went searching for some table salt. AND I COULD NOT FIND ANY!!!! In this entire building WTH!! I was beginning to get desperate, tearing things apart, hyperventilating… and then I found a packet tucked in the back of a drawer – thankfully it did not look too sketchy – so I tore it apart and dumped the contents in my mouth. Drank a few gulps of water, settled down, AND 5 minutes later I felt better, was able to drink my black coffee. Now all is well with the world again 🙂

I took a break from the challenges because of my demanding schedule last year, and promptly fell off the wagon. I think being able to get and give encouragement makes a huge difference- at least it did for me

Adding myself to the pocket list with a song!!!!
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @mia139
    @penz
    @lilymartin
    @funshipfreddie
    @suki2
    @michelinme
    @jacquie-b
    @ccco
    @basyjames

Day 6 – FD – Ireland
    🚫 ✅🤸‍♂️
    Hello! FD today and very busy both in work and at home…. Hoping for a good day today although I am very very hungry… must be strong 🏋🏻‍♂️😂
    yes @snowflake56 I’m hoping to do another solo 🚲 (as in with an organised group but with no family/friends etc,) holiday later this year … not sure where yet… and going for slightly less challenging than the Atlas Mountains 😂… life is challenging enough at the moment 😉
    @saffy420 your day yesterday sounds lovely!!!
    @missybear – sorry to hear you are not feeling great but glad you had a good birthday!! A hangover is a sign of a great day 😂
    @basyjames – well done… 💪 now that you have seen that number you will see it again soon!!! Brilliant!
    Pocket list Day 6:
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @mia139
    @penz
    @lilymartin
    @funshipfreddie
    @suki2
    @michelinme
    @jacquie-b
    @ccco
    @basyjames
    @jaifaim
    Onward and downward ⬇️
    We rise by lifting others 💕

@basyjames: What a good effort, and well rewarded on the scales…..thank goodness you found that salt….sounds like a life-saver! In future, remember to PLAN AHEAD!
    @missybear: Rest up today!

Day 5 did go well yesterday , I was able to stay in my eating window .
    although I ate some junk but mostly healthy .

USA Day 6 WFD

Yay! Another WFD successfully completed! That’s two this week! Only this week I might do a third one on Saturday but after that stick to two a week. I seem to be on a roll …and no wine! Hurray for dry February!

Hope everyone is doing well!

@alliswell: Mostly healthy and successful…..good for you.
    @ccco: Well done to you as well….you ARE on a roll!

Onwards….

Day 7, NFD, Aus

I should be wallowing in happy PFDS – it did go well, and the scales showed a drop this morning – but I am so tired I feel like I’m in a fog. I got a decent night’s sleep, so why am I so tired?!?!

Still, it was nice getting lightly drizzled on by rain when I took the dogs out this morning. I hope the forecast is accurate when they’re predicting rain all weekend. Tho, knowing this country of mine, it will probably dump too much, washing away any topsoil that’s left, dumping ash in waterways, and causing flash flooding!

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Day 7 NFD Country West Australia NFD
    UP with the birds as off to Albany, a lovely coastal town, 2 hours drive away to get our ute fixed. There are too many nice restaurants to worry about fasting.
    But I WILL be mindful .
    Thank you to the who have updated me as to their or others’ whereabouts . It is interesting to hear where/what you are all doing.
    @basyjames – keep polishing that halo😇😇. Ewell done!
    @EmmaTaylor, envious to hear you are in Italy. The food there is exquisite . I think I have put on a few kilos just thinking about it!!
    As to the wagon, I fear I might be solely responsible for tipping everyone off when I hauled my not inconsiderable form alongside, then dropped off, then sort of/kind of/ nearly/ attempt to get back on.
    Talk about tea,or in this case live, weight!!
    Anyway, back on the wagon I now am – and apologies again to the sharing the ride. Really enjoying the company but I fear the wagon is seriously tilted down and almost touching the ground on my side. Though I am happy to say, not quite as badly as a few weeks ago.
    A few weeks of sensible 5:2 eating, being mindful on NFDs, enough water that I slosh whilst I walk and hep pesto!! good health beckons.

Jumping in a bit late for the Feb challenge. I have just finished my 3rd week of 5:2. My 1st week I dropped 1.5kg & was really excited. 2nd week regained a kilo. This week dropped a half, put it back on again & currently am down 1/2 a kilo total only for the 3 weeks. I’m fairly sure I have stuck to my TDEE for the other days. Is this usual? I want this to work as I prefer the feeling that you are only really “dieting” for 2 days a week & I feel my body likes having those 2 light days. 5:2 worked for me years ago & I got down to my lightest weight for over a decade. If only I had switched to 6:1 for maintenance.

Day 6 Canada NFD
    Still here, but have been travelling and not had a chance to post. Home tomorrow 🏠

USA Day 6 WFD

Okay, the WFD went well but the referring was probably too much food. I am still on a learning curve. I will compensate tomorrow by not eating breakfast. Tomorrow and Saturday will be NFDs. Hope everyone did as well as they could today! Tomorrow is another day! 🙂

Interesting article about carbs… I know I am guilty of leaving them off many NFD’s. Maybe not so smart?

https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/5-signs-you-need-to-eat-more-carbs/?utm_source=mfp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MFP_Newsletter_20200206_Winner_US

Day 6, MD, USA, NFD

My fast day was good! As you know it is was my first, my husband did it with me and we kept saying, we need to get used to being hungry! It wasn’t bad, and felt good! We made it thru but dinner wasn’t till 7 and with teenagers and a 5 yo, each pushing our hangray buttons, there was some shortness. Ha. Albeit brief.

Today was another tough day at work but looking forward to the weekend.

DAY 7 – FD – Australia

2pm here and I’ve water fasted so far. I normally sustain myself on tea with milk so am pleased with that small progress. Every FD so far I’ve worried I won’t be able to do it and so far I’ve not only fasted but done it with confidence. And each time it’s got easier.

I hope that’s the experience of others too.

Good luck with day 7 everyone

Day 7, Emden Germany, FD

Gosh, I had a huge reality check last night. My BIL is celebrating his 50th birthday tomorrow and is throwing a large party. I tried on some clothes I thought I could wear and nothing fits comfortably, except for a few loose fiited summerdresses. In my mind I’m smaller than in reality. Don’t know yet how to solve the problem, I don’t want to buy something new.

@jaifaim how are your parents doing?

@songbirdme thanks for the article. I can’t do without carbs. I need my slice of bread and potatoes, I tend to get grumpy without carbs.

@basyjames well done you, keep going!

@cateaus welcome back, I remember you name from previous challenges! I’m back after gaining 8 kg in only one month. Haven’t lost almost anything after a few good FDs. We both have done this before so we know it should work. If you stick to 500 cals on a FD and don’t overdo it on NFDs it works. I use the TDEE for my goal weight. Keep on trying!

@cavanya well done, you both. The fasting gets easier after a while. One day you’ll be looking forward to doing them.

Pocket list day 7

@dondons1oz
    @snowflake56

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 7 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

PFDS for me today 😇

@cateaus – welcome! Re the weight fluctuations; everyone’s different. I only weigh myself after FDs. But if you’ve only lost half a kilo after 3 weeks? (6 fast days?) then I can only imagine you’re underestimating your calorie intake. Do you use myfitnesspal, or some other app to track calories? That was quite an eye opener for me when I started using it not too long ago. But, you’ve already proved to yourself that 5:2 works, and you’re heading in the right direction, so don’t give up!

Day 7: Gloucestershire, UK, NFD:

@cateaus: Great to have you here. Try not to let those scales ruin your days. Remember the health benefits of fasting that go alongside. I hope you get a whoosh soon to keep your enthusiasm up….daily fluctuations due to salt intake, hormones, all sorts can give a false impression. Look at the longer term, and don’t go mad on NFDs. Good luck and stay with us.

Pocket list day 7

@dondons1oz
    @snowflake56

Day 7 – CD – Ireland
    🚫 ✅🤸‍♂️
    Hi all,great to be at the end of week 1 already!
    Another busy day yesterday and @penz like you I’m feeling wiped and sore in my bones… but it might be that I’ve been pushing myself too much … or maybe just another virally thing hitting me… back to the doc next week to discuss recent bloods so we’ll see… my autoimmune condition means that I often feel this way but was hoping staying off alcohol/sugar etc would help…
    I caved on the sugar/sweets yesterday and had a handful of skittles with my nephews… no lie : about 15 minutes after I felt all hot and flushed… that taught me!! 😂😜
    Hi @snowflake56 – mum and dad are ok…thank you 💕 dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer after a fall in September last year and is now at home with my mum who has Alzheimer’s so between some fabulous carers and me and my siblings we have them looked after… we are so lucky to be able to pay for some private care to supplement the half hour a day the HSE provide 🤬unfortunately our government doesn’t look after our elderly who paid taxes all their lives and contributed enormously to society so the HSE (health service) care is minimal BUT having said that they do love the lady who comes into them ♥️ Carers are Saints 😇 I enjoy as many weekends as I can with them so really precious times… a little tiring too as I’m travelling a lot more now. but that’s grand 👍💕
    Have faith @snowflake that weight will drop ⬇️ 👍👍
    @songbirdme thanks for the article! I can’t function without some carbs… I don’t eat much bread now as it sets off the bread/toast dragon 🐉 but i couldn’t exercise without some potato/ pasta/ ryvitas….
    enjoy your trip @lilymartin, @emmataylor @daffodil and others!
    Well done @dondons1oz and @cavanya on your first week… no stopping you now! Hope all the other newcomers are going well!
    Friday is my weigh in day and I’m up 1lb since last Friday and although slightly disappointing I know why… helping out in other family houses this week threw me off my usual evening routine ….the skittles won’t have helped 😂😂😂
    I am religiously using MFP since January 1st…so -8lbs since 1/1/20. @cateaus I recommend using it as it makes you so aware of what you’re eating…
    Have a good day everybody…
    Onward and downward ⬇️
    We rise by lifting others 💕

Day 7 – Lake District UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

@funshipfreddie – also PFDS for me, scales down 1 lb this week and a new low! A pound doesn’t sound much, but if it was every week… the year end would look good.
    @basyjames – nice when there’s a significant movement downwards, brilliant.
    @snowflake56 – Computers, hmmm, we’re also retired, so computers have taken on a new use. Holiday planning! Both in the UK and we head off on cruises a couple of times a year, find and plan loads of stuff for days out!

Off to surgery for results of last weeks annual checks, walking there and back of course, thats 3 miles MOAM walking!

Take care all

Day 7 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Managed a 800 calories FD yesterday despite the hangover, good result, and largely due to being on this supportive forum without which I would probably have decided it would be too difficult! Together we really are stronger 😊.

@lilymartin I enjoyed reading about your trip to Albany as it reminded me of a wonderful holiday in Western Australia a few years ago. We flew into Perth and spent 3 weeks travelling around, I particularly enjoyed the Margaret River area and time we spent staying in a cabin in the woods near Albany. Very happy memories.

Strength to the Friday fasters. Enjoy the day everyone 🤗.

I’m currently reading a new book out by Dr Andrew Jenkinson, his theory on why most diets ultimately fail and how our bodies perceive upcoming food or nutrient shortages by laying down fat and creating a new (higher) set-point. He suggests the modern western diet is largely to blame with it’s emphasis on oils (vegetable oils) and grains (wheat especially) and of course, refined SUGAR. The body detects nutrient shortages, particularly essential fats omega 3 being out-balanced and overwhelmed by Omega 6. An interesting read called “Why we eat too much”. He suggests that to lower your weight set-point (the weight your body tries to settle at) an unrestricted diet of home-cooked fish, veggies, dairy….all natural and as unrefined as possible to get enough of these micro-nutrients. He does actually say in passing that the 5:2 diet also helps to lower your set-point….which is a relief!!

Day 7, Cheshire UK, FD

A good day yesterday. Out in the sunshine again 4 miles walked. My husband goes back to work tomorrow after his 5 week “break” – he gets laid off for January. We’ve had a great few weeks getting out and about, including a week in Devon. He’s looking forward to going back (the money will be nice), but I know I’m going to have to motivate myself from next week a lot of the time. Not my strong point- see my previous history 😀.

That’s why I’ve re committed to coming here and posting every day, it does work.
    Pocket list update:

@dondons1oz
    @snowflake56
    @saffy420

Happy Friday everyone.

Day 7 – Japan – WFD #10

Better late than never I guess, I’m already 24 hours into this fast.

@ciren2 – I think wheat is somewhat unfairly blamed as we have been eating it for 1000’s of years. However, grinding it into very fine flour does help it to digest faster. I think the real problem is adding the vegetable oils and HFCS to the fine flour to make wonder bread, etc. Refined sugar breaks down super fast and while the glucose isn’t that much of an issue itself, the speed it gets absorbed can be an issue. Then the fructose has to metabolized in the liver, kind of a double whammy. Pushes up the insulin and packs fat in and around the liver. It kind of bugs me that people complain about things like artificial sweeteners and then say it is better to drink sugar sweetened drinks. Refined sugar is just a artificial as most other sweeteners. (Sorry … a pet peeve) Anyway table sugar breaks down super fast and gets into blood quickly. Natural sugars like whole fruit are often poorly digested and at best only get into the blood slowly. I even seen videos of people downing bananas and not even raising their blood glucose. Pretty sure that doesn’t work for most of us though.

Day 7 Melb Aust FD800

Well, they may only have been FD800s, but I’ve done 3 this week, plus had 2 CDs, and hope to be down a couple of kilos at weigh-in tomorrow. As of today, it was 1.6 kg, so not an unreasonable hope after another FD. I’m really pushing it for February, as I gave away all my “fat” clothes last year, and need to be able to wear more of the clothes currently sitting in my wardrobe. Plus, it just plain feels better to be lighter.

Onward and downwards we go!

Thank you, everyone for being so encouraging & supportive. I redid my TDEE to be at my goal weight & think I should be under that. I think this happened when I first started 5:2. I think I just felt particularly frustrated & disappointed this morning. Thanks for your encouragement. I do use MFP & am used to counting calories. I’m sorry I sounded such a sook. I won’t give up. I’ll check in every day

Day 7 Oxfordshire, UK NFD
    Quick check on today. Yesterday’s FD turned into a cd bordering on nfd. Food choices were difficult at book club. However no change on the scales so no major damage done.
    Tonight we have friends over for dinner so sheikh I’ve had breakfast that will be it until dinner. So hopefully will keep control.
    Have a good Friday everyone.

Day 7- Atlanta, Ga. – USA- FD

Here goes! FD on a Friday. No plans this evening. Gonna make it a Netflix night. I have a meeting tomorrow then brunch on Sunday. I’ll probably just get a salad with a protein. Looking forward to relaxing this weekend. Happy Friday everyone!!!

Yesterday didn’t go too well. Meant to be a FD but ended up a beer session!
    Trying to make today my FD instead.

Day 7 Canton OH NFD

I decided to break my fast yesterday evening because I have an event to attend this evening and I wanted to re-introduce food into my system gradually. Last time I did a water fast I was not careful and my stomach seriously rebelled.

So I broke my fast with salted avocado and almonds, and a tiny portion of chicken breast – it was just enough and I slept like a log

Dealing with palpitations today so may need to catch up on my electrolytes. I am still placing salt under my tongue to help with the symptoms. It’s so important to listen to our bodies. The scale still shows a 9 pound total loss and I am seriously considering not trying to lose the last 5 pounds. My sister said my head looked too big for my frame the last time I was 155 pounds and OH is also encouraging me to maintain at this weight. Hmmm…

Thanks for the link at songbird, that article confirms my urge to incorporate more healthy carbs into my diet. Earlier this year I decided to go for more of a Mediterranean diet rather than low carb

@cateaus that’s what we are here for. Don’t give up, this WOL produces results

happy Friday y’all 🙂

@mr-shuggy: Beer session….tut…tut!

Day 7 pocket list:

@dondons1oz
    @snowflake56
    @saffy420
    @dykask
    @betsylee
    @therealwil78
    @mr-shuggy

Day 7 – FD – Ireland

Just taken a loaf of bread out of the oven, flour free and no added sugar. Will have to wait for tomorrow to taste. Wonder what it will be like as soldiers for my brunch tomorrow ? I know one thing for sure, it definitely wont taste like batch bread smothered in butter lol

@ciren2
    I know, me bad. The fast was going well until beertime happened.
    This FD with a hangover is no fun. 🙁
    Trying to decide between plain porridge or a small tin of sardines for my final calories of the day. The porridge is going to win as hopefully that will fill me up more.

Day 7 UK CD

Yesterday also contained icecream… and made me realise my brain does the addiction thing with sugar just as much as it used to with nicotine. So no DAFDS for me this time round 🙁

Not sure how I got through this exceptionally demandin week, so not going to beat myself up! Learn the useful lessons and let go of the rest… sounding just like a grown up!

Spent today in bed listening to audiobook and resting… my body and brain had had enough, aching all over and sore throat. Heading for OMAD supper, bath and early night. Tomorrow I’m aiming to spring back gently after long sleep, start the day with yoga & meditation then batch cooking meals for the week ahead. Preparation is everything.

@snowflake56 Delighted you still bake my bread! Wondering which recipe it was – perhaps the one with treacle? And empathy re clothes situation. i gave away or took in all my old clothes so now I’m a bit stuck too – just one pair of trousers and a couple of dresses that fit – and they certainly don’t work for all occasions! Whatever you do, make sure you feel good for your brother’s party x
    @daffodil2010 have a lovely holiday
    @ciren2 empathy re being locked out – and as Host! The waggon is not the same if you aren’t in sight xx
    @jaifaim look after yourself too x
    @missybear belated happy birthday wishes – hope the hangover wore off quickly 🙂
    @basyjames congratulations on getting to Day4!
    @betsylee sounds like a great start to the month
    @ihatelettuce hope you got useful results at GP surger – and enjoyed the walk 🙂
    @lilymartin great to hear that good health is beckoing you 🙂
    @cavanya well done on your first FD 🙂

OK. Getting up to make supper so I can go back to bed again! Whatever your day brings, go gently x

USA Day 7 NFD

A little late today getting on but did read all the posts. While my WFDs went well, what I need to learn is what to eat after the fast. I ate too much, so I have to rethink. Since my WFDs begin and end at 1:30 p.m., I think I really only should be eating supper, perhaps with a bowl of soup directly after completing the fast. That way I can go back to normal CD eating the very next day. I am sure that is why I only lost 1/2 lb. after two water fasts. I am on a learning curve. At least I’ve gotten in all my exercise every day.

Someone mentioned she was struggling. I can’t remember who but keep trucking on. If you go over a bit, get right back on that horse. You can do this!

Hope everyone else is having a fine day! Good luck, all!

Day 7 USA (Illinois) NFD

Good Silver Sneakers & yoga this morning. Pretty much taking it easy today now.

@basyjames – I decided 160# is right for me – not really thin at all, but BMI is right at 25. Maybe maintain 155# for a while will be right for you?

Onward and downward.

Only the weekend to go and I’m back at work after my holiday. DH calls me the “eating machine” when I’m at home….and it’s so true! So….how can I ever retire?
    My weight has been slowly creeping up all week…..no surprise there!

So many of you have CONTROL.

See you all on day 8; another day xx

second post

@ccco I wonder if you are not losing weight because of the way you are counting the time & fasts.

A fasting period is usually 36 hours – eg fast from after supper on Monday, Tues would be the fast day, break your fast some time on Wednesday. So a WFD would usually be having nothing but water from Monday after supper until sometime on Wednesday = 36 hrs.

If you are easting lunch on Monday and then not eating until lunch on Tuesday that sounds more like a 16:8 eating pattern – 16 hrs fasting, eating all your calories in an 8hr window. I expect it wouldn’t have the same effect as 5:2 style fasting.

Hope that’s helpful x

Day 7 post number 2

Brilliant result this morning with my annual (health) review!

First off it was a new young chap who saw me, a fellow ex rugby player, so we got on right from the start.
    Went through weight loss first, it turns out he is a believer in intermittent fasting! Very impressed with how things have changed for me since last year, all the numbers are down, not just the weight! A great result.

So many positive things, was in there for 20 minutes, discussing what works for me on this WOL, suggested to keep things as they are. Even the hoildays where I just eat and drink whatever I want, basically because when I get home, straight back on the wagon! We did discuss Rugby, he was particularly impressed when I told him I restrict myself to one small beer per match!

Happy days, left the surgery a happy guy, walked the long way home in bright sunshine! Mission accomplished…..

Day 7 UK NFD

Another good day… Tried to be very controlled all day and keep within the allowance. Have closed the kitchen and gone to bed with a book… been so cold here today…wishing I was back in sunny Perth ! And thinking of my next trip is keeping me on the straight and narrow! Have been sorting all the summer clothes I still can’t get into and am determined that I will by May when I go back.

Hope all gone well with everyone today!

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 734 total)

You must be logged in to reply.