Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,906 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 9 hours, 36 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,651 through 4,700 (of 35,392 total)

• Morning all

Not a good night for me up coughing a lot….

Put lots of weight on yesterday fast day today will see if I can make it….

Good luck to you all fast or non fast for today

Audrey

Somehow managed to post twice. Now I can’t delete the 2nd… ooh dear today is starting off well… hehe

Audrey

Morning Audrey

Sorry to hear your not well speedy recovery to you, don’t worry about yesterday food intake just get yourself fighting fit again. Xxx

Hello to the newbies I’ve been doing this since February last year and lost and gain along the way not got to my target yet of 10st 11lb only only 9.8lb to go easy durable if I put my mind to it. Been doing the FBD with the girls and lost 10lb in 4 weeks only 2 weeks to go and back to the 5:2 plan stick with us someone is always here to support you with your high and low days have a great start to your new WOL. Lynda

FD for me today been ok week so far.
    Looked at the fish cakes in lidli seem a bit high in cals for me to have on a fast day.

Lynda xx

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

Looks to be a nice day again … in the garden for me lots of planting to do. I love it when the plants perk up after being in those little trays awhile. Lol

A good week so far. Defiantly cant eat so much now. Since I have been doing this FBD … Not having any savoury snacks at all … things seem to taste salty.

Aud hope you feel better soon.. Coughing is one of the worse things .. especially at night. Xx

Didn’t manage to get to Tesco yesterday hopefully tomorrow.

Have a good day all…

Brit lovelies.. We may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” Xx

Morning All,

Supposed to be rain free today sky looks doubtful.

Jockey wheel deflated at the caravan and needs new inner tube, one from eBay has arrived so this looks like first job of the day. Then off to Aldi shopping.

Hubby much better no spasms for two days, still sore but taking it steady I will be helping him at the caravan.

Lovely to be in touch with Ginette and Audrey. Nice idea..

Scales looking better than I thought so hoping for some movement on Tuesday..thank goodness. Still after discussing food last night for today…looks like a treat at the fish and chip restaurant lunch time. A row is now brewing as I said I will have a fish and a few of his chips..😂 I will see!

Audrey..
    Sorry you have now picked up Ian’s cough you are in the wars. Is your back any better? Rest in bed and keep warm..have some hot toddies, I swear by them. Usually a quarter bottle of hot whiskey..it makes you sleep lol.lol

Lynda..
    We have about the same to loose to my first goal also. I think I have decided to try for a bit more when I get there! Mine is so slow to move at the moment but I think I am moving again ..phew!

Have a good day
    Jean x

Hemmy..
    Crossed again.

Have a lovely day in the garden and get the planting done while the weathers good.

Will Kirsty be up this weekend?

My cupboards are full of food and it’s not moving..shopping more for fresh and milk..more money in you pocket lol..lol

Xx

Cheers for all your good wishes. I am curled up on the sofa having a duvet day. ..

I have made a big bowl of fruit salad so hopefully once the vitamin c kicks in should start to feel better soon

I too have under a stone to go to my target although will carry on after …

Talk later

Audrey

Hi Sym..

I know what you mean about the food. Still using up bits. Yesterday Aldi shop
    other than fruit and salad .. hardly anything. Didn’t even get the fish cakes as thought of all the freezer stuff. Lol

Kristy not here again this week-end… Very busy at work its all go at this time of year. So 2 weekends running it has been easier just Mum for a few days.Xx

Aud .. Rest up. Xx

Hi CMum

I always eat with a side light on, normally it is relatively late. I don’t have my first thing to eat until about 2 or later though. Maybe comes from many years of working late.

Hi Lynda and Audrey

They say the last stone is the hardest. I must say though Lynda you have done amazingly well to lose that 10lbs in 4 weeks. When I only have about a sone to go I think I shall feel as if I have already arrived!! This though us from being so overweight for so long, I think it is all relative to your starting weight.

Hi Audrey

If it’s not one thing it’s another, you do seem to be going through a bad time at the moment. Let’s hope things are looking up next week. A duvet day seems perfect. Take things nice and easy.

Hi Hemmy

It doesn’t look bad does it. I see a glint on sun but also grey sky, sun was out a minute ago. I have a real store if food in the cupboards which I am trying to use up. I spent a lot of time with my Nan and she always had an extra box full of food, probably a habit from the war years. I won’t go hungry for some time.

I shall gave melon and strawberries later, strawberries don’t seem to last long and I gave two melons one now ripe.

Jean

I agree lovely to be in touch, it just adds a little extra. Nice that we will be able to meet up sometime as well.

Hi,

Beautiful blue sky now and warm so no rain..

Sorted the caravan out, Aldi shopping and lovely haddock and chips. I ended up having a pensioners portion, same size fish but smaller chips it was just right, hubby went for normal size…no sharing his! So nothing much for tonight have to pull back now. A lovely treat.

Forgot to look at the fish cakes but I have loads in at the moment so another time. Aldi had lovely jersey potatoes in for 49p in the specials and also a fresh pineapple 49p.

Hemmy..
    Nice to have time to yourself …although I am really looking forward to daughter coming, I really don’t want to put the weight back on which I have got off! She’s another merlot girl!

Ginette ..
    You never know we may get together for coffee..it would be nice.

Aud..
    Hope Ian’s looking after you and you are still snuggled down…

Lynda..
    Have a good fast day today…you have done really well these last 4 weeks..

Xx

Hi all

I am NOT fasting today…

Ian just got up and made me some lunch and he is going to make a salad for me for later…

We have a fesh fruit salad in the fridge so I am hoping that the vitamin c will soon kick in..

Still sat on sofa. 😵😷😷😥😥

I have told Vicky not to bring the girls on Sunday. ..

Hope ur all having a better day than me

Audrey

Hi Audrey and Jean

One for you both. It is about steps to avoid back pain. Jean I can’t see hubby wearing high heels but maybe his eyes will light up when you tell him that he needs to try new positions in bed……

http://dailym.ai/23ZMhYd

Maybe worth a try.

Hope you have a better night tonight. Take a boiled sweet when you start coughing pop it in, when it eases put it back on wrapper. This normally works for me. They are too big to have to eat the whole thing.

Ginette

Afternoon all

Well been a very busy girl all garden planted now with beans,peas,rocket,coriander,toms,strawberries and 5 hanging baskets also hubby brought home a wooden crate so drilled holes for drainage and painted it and lined it so ready for some flowers which I need to buy. Must have been the porridge I had this morning that kept me going all day veg and minted gravy for tea well under 500cals.

Lynda 😇

Ginette..
    Have passed your advice on to hubby…he said it’s ok for me to wear the heels in the bedroom he’s been trying to get me to do it for years!!…lol..put a smile on his face..

Lynda..
    I have had time in the garden today cutting bushes back…both arms cut to shreds! 😇 Run to the waste tip tomorrow. Shattered!

Has Hemmy got all her plants in ? …..😇

Xx

Lol Sym noooo all plants not in…. Ended up mowing in case of rain this week-end.

My friend came round for a coffee and stayed 3 hours nattering. Catching me up with latest developments of her saga. Lol… No worry about offering treats as she hardly eats anything and keeps a size 10 figure.

Having a good day cal wise. .. chicken breast and veg for dinner. Sounds like you have had a busy full day. Xx

Hi Lynda

You have been busy. This is normally an 800 day for me but I shall probably come in at about 600 due to finding some bare naked noodles in the cupboard and changing plans and going to Pams tomorrow.

Hi Jean

Well at least it raised a smile but as it isn’t you with the bad back then I don’t think that would help…..

One of my favourite jobs when I can find a garden to do it in. It is the one thing that really looks as if you have worked hard. That and hedge cutting. Yes the arms thing also happens to me. I also enjoy the bonfire afterwards.

Hi Hemmy

Yes that might be my job at Pams tomorrow. Grass is looking scruffy. The dog doesn’t like it when it is too long either.

I have mince and vegetables for dinner later.

Oh dear

Audrey hangs head in shame. … I have eaten so much I feel ill… I have even finished off the Bailey’s left over from Xmas 😈😈😈

Going bed out the way of the kitchen and may hide the scales too ….

Talk tomorrow

Your naughty friend

Audrey

…….oops…. 🙂

I hope you get a better night xx

Thanks g…. oops indeed….still lets hope the Bailey’s helps me sleep hehe lol 😀

xxx

Aud

Oh Audrey…you sound like you’ve had the kind of day that really justifies comfort food! Glad you’ve packed yourself off to bed, and hope you feel better in the morning.
    M

Thanks minols

Yes I am safely out of the danger zone now…. let’s hope tomorrow is a better day…

Night all turning WiFi off now. Early night calls for me…

Audrey

Audrey – Hope your feeling better this evening. Indulging when your sick isn’t bad. My hubby has come back from his golf trip with a cough and cold or man flu as we call it. Going to be along weekend.

Feeling very tired at the moment as I’m not sleeping well. Its so frustrating to be awake at 3.30 am. Its always the same time no matter what time I go to bed. Sometimes if I’ve had a fast day I’m very tempted to get up and eat something. Resisted so far.

Going to my youngest grand daughters 1 st Birthday party tomorrow. My daughters insisted on doing everything herself without any help. Its the first time I’ve not made the birthday cake for any member of my family or been involved. Seems very strange.

Well good night all. Have a good weekend.

Morning all

I am a little bit better today still coughing a lot but did manage to sleep thanks I think to the baileys hehe. ..

Not sure if I should try a fast or not today still nowhere near 100% fit. What do you think?

Was thinking perhaps just eat healthy, I have fruit salad and salad in fridge and a roast chicken in the oven which ian put in when he came home…..bless him!

Any thoughts or opinions great fully received

Thanks for all your good wishes yesterday was much appreciated ❤❤

Audrey

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

Raining here so good decision yesterday to mow the lawns. Lol

Just popped on the scales and they look good. Hope they are the same over the week-end.

Must say though I cant remember when I last felt really hungry like in the early days.

I seem to have settled at eating 3 times a day with the breakfast fruit.Then a bit of cheese or eggs .. ham and salad for lunch then my evening meal.

Have had no bread in at all this week… will buy a loaf today as Mum is coming till Wed.

All this mindfulness has paid off at last … I seem to remember this is how I used to eat years. Off that carb bandwagon at last… looking at the cake section in Aldi was a big thing at one time … don’t even look now.
    Plus also so pleased it has made me address the wine … which I can see now was a problem not any more. Thank you 5-2… and all this lovely supportive thread.

Aud .. hope this morning finds you feeing relaxed and that cough improving. Take it easy this week-end .. we all need to recharge at times. Xx

Gine Hope you manage to get Pams lawns done and it hasn’t rained with you. Just read we are in for a 3 months heatwave starting with flaming June. Have a good week-end. Xx

Sym.. Just seen your results for Friday weigh… that’s brilliant. Bet hubby was over the moon this week … well done both. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Lots missing now very quiet… such a shame. Xx

Brit lovelies … Our Success is due less to ability than to zeal. Xx

Hi Audrey
    Join me on a healthy eating day think that’s best till your 100% better my next FD is Monday so healthy eating till then.😀

Done my 10,000 steps this morning meals planned for the day if the rain holds off might go into the garden got some lights to put up hubby home next weekend for 2 days then off again 6weeks of washing to do.🙃

Have a good day all……Lynda

Thanks Lynda

Think I may do… I know it’s only a cough and cold but I feel dreadful…. it’s really settled on my chest and I don’t think I have the energy to fast. ..
    Think I will have lots a of liquid to drink and a chicken salad for my meal with fruit salad for desert…

Should be reasonably good calorie wise but still filling…

Hope you get your lights up ok

Hemmy it is indeed quiet where is everybody?

Audrey

Morning All,

Lots of rain expected for us so no outside work.

Taking all my shrub cuttings to tip, hubby will have to help as its awkward to get in the car.

After a few spasms last night he seems again much better, he is debating to go to local back man for another session, he will see how he is Monday.

Hemmy..
    Thanks for your wishes..I can’t work this weight out. Hubby goes on a go slow for a good few weeks, ate and drank a lot while away then after this week it balances right off to lose 3 lbs ??

I am weighing still Friday and Tuesday, sometimes one is better than the other and then the opposite different weeks…still I am going down that’s the main.

I think this FBD has been great for us all at really making you think what you eat and portion sizes, like you potatoes and bread I still have but maybe a couple of times a week. I am still drinking my merlot but a bottle is lasting me 3 weeks just unheard of. I could do 1 or 2 bottles over three day weekend.

Audrey..
    After having a good nights sleep with your baileys it’s helped you, nearly like whiskey lol..lol I know you don’t like it..I would go down a healthy day, your fruit is low calories then have a small dinner, see how you are tomorrow. Rest up today it will do you good.

Lynda..
    How do you get 10,000 steps in at this time of a morning?? I am still in my PJs, my morning cuppa in hand, going for a shower in a tick. Lazy morning springs to mind. FD for us Monday.

Ginette..
    You had a good day yesterday at 600 calories. Have a nice day with Pam today, if it’s grass cutting hope the weather holds.

Cmum..
    Hope hubby improves for your party today, it sounds a busy one. Careful on the nibbles but have a lovely time. Each birthday only comes around once…enjoy..

Minols..
    Have a good day..hope all is well..

No idea what we are doing today. I should get child seat and booster out of the loft they will possibly need cleaning up before the family arrives…on the to do list..lol

We have lost a lot of people hope they are not putting all their weight back on..pop in and join us again..any newbies come by and get focused with our corner all welcome..

Have a good weekend
    Jean X

Good morning all.
    Symba7 – Hubby still feeling sorry for himself but insists on going to the party. I wont have a problem with the food as I’m Coeliac so its all out of bounds for me.

Audrey- Glad your feeling a little better today.

I’m wearing a dress for the party. Haven’t worn a dress for years so its something new for me. Was hoping for a dry day as my daughter has 2 Great Danes and she was hoping she could leave them in the garden rather than in the house amongst us all. Will be challenging.

Hi jean

I wake about 5:30 every morning so get my gear on and off I go love that time gets it done and out the way for the day. Have a shower and get back in my jimjams and have my breakfast.

Lynda

Hello everyone 🙂

Sooo great to hear how well you are all doing with the FBD and not long to go now until its completion. Brilliant effort everyone and very well deserved results ☆★☆ you all must be so pleased ♥

I am maintaining pretty well. I do one FD per week then another of approx 800 cals then other normal days.
    I have had a read of the blood sugar diet (very reasonable price as Kindle download) This all makes great sense to me. Carbs could easily be my downfall..even supposedly good ones like wholemeal bread! I’ve found myself craving it at times and eating way too much. So..all those carbs are out of the window and I’ve been making tasty grainy nutty type salads instead. If you like Mediterranean style diet then you’ll love the way of eating for the BSD. I saw that KT has had success with this too recently.

Hope all the new people are enjoying this WOL and the wonderful support on this forum x

Have a fabulous w/e all 🙂 rest up and take it easy x

Love
    Xx

Lynda..
    Just a question..how long does it take you to do 10,000 steps..walk or run?….you are amazing to do it at that time and get it out of the way. Well done..

Karen…
    Glad everything is settling into a WOL…keeping it off is the hardest. Nice to know with a bit of thought its do able. I think you are right it’s the carbs what do the damage.

Cmum..
    Hope the weather keeps dry and hubby is ok..enjoy your day..

Xx

Hi CMum

Your nights are a bit like mine, it was past 5 last night. In fact just as Lynda was waking up. Enjoy your granddaughters party I hope it goes smoothly, adults enjoy those occasions so much more than the birthday girl herself. Maybe there will also be other children, it is nice to mark the occasion though, there is always the pictures to look back on.

Enjoy the novelty of a dress, I haven’t worn one for years either, I only wear trousers at the gym as I am far to big for them, my usual is a skirt and blouse. I rarely wore trousers in the past. I always was a skirt and blouse person. I still prefer the course I wore at school Navy skirt although I have others. I am not one for patterned skirts, strangely they are also the same style…..

Hi Mino

How are you doing?

Audrey

I’m glad you had a better night. It is back in soup weather and I haven’t anything in to make it. I just looked up bare naked noodles as I have used all mine now, I forgot what a quick meal they are, I did them with peppers and a spicy tomato sauce, Blue Dragon I think. They were really cheap as obviously not popular at the Tesco express near Pams.

I won’t be seeing Pam until about 5 today, so it depends if it has been raining there whether I can cut the grass or not.

It is a big garden and takes a while so it may take two goes at it.

Enjoy your roast chicken, whether there is any truth in this the saying is feed a cold, good food is what counts though. Whatever you have I hope you enjoy it.

Hi Hemmy

The scales are up and down for me all week, I haven’t had a bad week so we shall see on Tuesday, I am up 2lbs at the moment but earlier in the week I was down one…. It is always a bit like this for me as summer approaches and all summer. Let’s hope I am on the losing on Tuesday, the batteries are telling me they need changing in the scales as well. Not that I think this will make any difference.

Yes like you I eat less carbs but sometimes three or four slices of granary a week. I think it makes a difference.

I don’t really think too much of sweet things but I thing I must take some exlax at the weekend. What a pleasure to look forward to.

Lynda

You are getting up as I am struggling to sleep. I never was a morning person, maybe due in part to the Meds I take at night. But I am definetly a night owl, with or without the sleeping problems. I have friends who are in bed by 10, that maybe once a year for me. Pam sometimes goes to bed at 8 but she is certainly a morning person. When my dad was very ill, I was always up until about 4.30 and kept an eye on him and Pam woke about 5.30 so we had it covered.

Hi Karen

Yes I have got the kindle version of this. I did give it a quick read but I haven’t changed to this as at the moment I am losing steadily if a little slowly. The FBD seems to have at least got this started. I am pleased that you are managing to maintain, that of course is the key when the weight has gone.

Hi Jean

Yes it seems really unfair that hubby has lost but you struggle especially as you are the one making the healthy food choices.

I really think that for me more exercise would help, I have had a quiet couple of weeks without doing much so I need to get started again, I got the steamer out yesterday with good intentions to fit attachments I haven’t used and use this to clean walls and cupboards down. I couldn’t get the top of of the bottle to refill. I have managed now but it was stuck fast.

Let’s hope the scales show a loss on Tuesday.

Ginette…

It seems you can’t judge the weight off. You have a good week and nothing off then when you think you are not so good the scales surprise you. Plateaus and then jump a few pounds off!

Although hubby seemed to have more treats when we were away and not been mobile with his back…this last week I have noticed he has been extra good, no drinks, the daughter came the other week and said we both looked slimmer, I think it gave him a boost. If he puts his mind to it he looses more than me.

I must admit I said this morning you must get some more jeans…he looks like a sack of potatoes his belt is pulled that tight! 😀 He said not at the moment he will wait for more weight off!

Hope the weather holds off for you to cut the grass for Pam, just started raining here. Have a nice meal with her tonight. Hope there’s no surprises. I bought a couple of lamb steaks from Aldi for tonight and some jersey royals also off the specials, just a small meal. We both had just an apple each at lunch.

The steamer sounds good..it seems to have been in the box a long time..lol..lol I think you was talking about it before Xmas.. I might be wrong was it Audrey who has one..

Fingers crossed for Tuesday for us all.

Have a nice evening
    Jean x

Hi sym

It is me that is the steamaholic. …
    I just love my steamer best present EVER…. Ian always says if the house was on fire I would save the dogs first the steamer second then if there was time him. LOL HEHE 😆😆

Aud

Audrey..

I thought it was you, you both were talking around Xmas time.

You have really done well with the 15 pounds off since Xmas, the AFDs must work for you. It’s if you can fit it in your life style as we say everyone’s different and we also copy each other to see what works.

The forum does help each other along.

X

Jean

If it wasn’t for the forum I would have given in long ago..

Its you girls who keep me going… yes 15 lbs is a good loss but I did have the Xmas gain to lose. .. note to self Xmas is 2 days not 2 months…..

Audrey

Aud..
    You make me laugh you sound like us…

Everything is bought and wrapped by 1st December ( due to our abroad family) in our house.

Hubby then declares Xmas, chocolates, nuts, we started eating, buying and replacing again and eating…daughter who’s a teacher in reception, I started collecting wrappers, silver paper etc for the children to make pictures.

I took three peddle bin bags full of papers..before Xmas…..then we wonder why we are fat!! Then there were the bags after Xmas….We did this for about 4 years!

With being on 5.2 this last year, we bought the bare essentials and I think we had a week off. We chose about 4 favourite things each we wanted and that was it.

It really does make you think…how can you eat like that..

X

I know what you mean Jean.

The thing with me is because of my back problems mobility is limited so I tend to show my love with food. ….

I love baking for everybody and when the family arrive its just one food fest really…

I also “treat ” Ian with food and he does the same for me…. we are our own worst enemies I suppose. .we encourage each other to be bad rather than be good. …

Yesterday I ate so much I felt physically sick…. today is a better day so far so good…

Audrey

Audrey..

Yes we are like that…I love baking and miss not doing it. We lead each other on..😀

Glad today is better we are all allowed one bad day…

Have a good evening
    X

Hi Jean

Yes off to Pams when I finish this post. I am there tomorrow as well so will cut the grass one of these days. I use my floor steamer regularly but what I don’t use is the attachments. I hope they are as good as the floor one. The floor drys so quickly afterwards.

Your hubby is probably a bit like me, hanging back from buying new clothes. I have just ordered a size 20 blouse on eBay. Second hand but that is fine, I shall just give it a quick wash. I realise I have a lot of size 20 blouses that will go with green but not many that will go with blue. My blue size 20s are small but I think that in the years inbetween the sizes have increased. My 22s are getting loose so I thought it was worth a try and something to aim for.

Hi Audrey

I love the phrase steamaholic. I love eating home baking, far too much to choose to bake in the conventional way. If I baked a cake I would eat it all, at least living with someone or with grandchildren you can share it around.

Also for you no real bending must be good. Do you use the attachments? It does say no detergent on mine but I do put liquid flash in it and so far all is well. I also like the fresh smell.

Ah yes I agree with the problem with Christmas. I think we need to do the FBD on the fun up to Christmas, this will stop us overindulging pre Christmas and limit the weight gained. Maybe with two days off though so not as strict. As you know I really want to lose the weight I had gained then. Considering we are nearly in June that is quite ridiculous.

I must have more control next time.

See you all later as I’m off to Pams.

Ginette..

Good idea the FBD without the beach lol..lol. Running 6 weeks in the snow to Xmas..it would make us think…you will have to remind us nearer the time..

It will definitely curb the weight gain…

Have a nice evening with Pam

Xx

Lol .. just love the FBD at Christmas time. That would set us up for the noughties You will have to remind us Gine.

Its really got us all going again.

Karen .. so pleased all is going well with maintenance.. you have been and are a great support here. Well done you so pleased for you. Xx

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening. Xx

Hi Jean and Hemmy

Nothing too bad at Pams, ignored a chocolate chip muffin and the same lemon tart (this I shall eat tomorrow). I had oven chips and sausages. I wish they would do thick heck chicken sausages.

The start date of the FCD (fast Christmas diet) is the 7th of November. This is already on the calendar with a reminder set. This will finish on the 18th December so six weeks. So it won’t give us a big lead up to it but should limit the amount we eat as I think we will be more attuned to it. It will only then be over 3 or four weeks instead of 2 months.

I have a late night on a Saturday and I have just got in from my neighbours.

See you tomorrow as I’m off to bed now.

Hi all. Just a quick post to say I’ve not forgotten you all…I re-run some of your words, but more your attitude in my head throughout the days to keep me going. Fiendishly busy just now with great house guests, but not a huge amount of leeway in the day. Did I mention that one of my guests is a dietician so she is taking me by the scruff of the neck and helping me shop, plan, try low carb foods. She makes me be hands on as I’m not a confident cook! At times it feels a bit like I’m in one of those tv shows where they take over the life of someone to re-vamp it! She’s a bit full on, but it’s such an opportunity to have her here that I’m going ot make the most of it.
    Anyway, FD and weigh in today – lost 1lb and 1inch at the waist – so very chuffed.
    Off to walk the dogs and get to work. Hope your weekends are all going well.

Minols

Congratulations on your loss well done. ..

Don’t let your guest boss you around too much…. hehe

Enjoy your weekend

Audrey

Hi minols

Keep a note of the low carbohydrates to share on the forum please.

Have a good weekend

Lynda

Morning Brits,

A lovely bright sunny morning.

Minols..
    Well done on the pound and inch off, especially when you have guests and busy. Hope the dietitian isn’t frowning on the 5.2… Make note of recipes they all help and for us to have a change. Low carbs would be good.

Ginette…
    FCD….All noted and logged with a reminder bell on. I think it’s a great idea it will make us think over Xmas. 🎅🏼

No temptations at Pams or shall we say you resisted well done, a small piece today. Have a good evening tonight.

Audrey..
    How’s the back and cold? Hope you are feeling a bit better both ways..

Hubby is still not good, better than when we were away, went better then not good again. No housework for him!

Hemmy..
    A lovely day here hope you get your plants in.

Lynda…
    Before your wedding and getting your dress zip to go up.. I got my two summer dresses out which I altered and made to fit last time I lost weight, I couldn’t get them over my hips last summer…I can now do the zip up but still a bit snug. I am quite pleased another month and I should be able to wear them..

Anybody else doing the Xmas challenge..a few of us maybe at goal but we may need re educating before Xmas starts even in a loose sort of way and supporting the others. I am in 🎉

Looks like I am doing upstairs house work on my own as hubby takes it easy downstairs…grass growing again if it dries another job! I forgot a pile of ironing!

Hairy bikers was on the TV yesterday, so I am taking their recipe…. I am doing chicken schnitzel today (268 calories) one chicken breast knocked flat will do two people, homemade bread crumbs with the last few jersey royals with peas.. I haven’t made that for ages.

Have a good day whatever you are doing

Jean x

Hi Jean

Yes I am a bit better today… not coughing as much sneezing less too…

Will see about Xmas hoping to be doing maintenance by then! A long way to go yet…☺

Have a good Sunday everyone

Audrey

Hi all. Dry so far today. It was torrential rain yesterday.

I bought a dress that was to small for me, hoping to fit into it one day finally fits and I was going to wear it at my grand daughters 1 st Birthday party. Unfortunately while I was snipping a thread on the seam I cut a hole in the fabric. I’m gutted, it was going to be my chance to wear something more fitted. Not sure if it can be fixed but will have ago repairing it when I’m in a better mood.

All you others ladies seem to be doing well at the moment.

Hi Mino

Well done on your loss. 1lb and one inch is great. Nice to have someone with you who can help you staying. Take full advantage of her expertise.

Hi Lynda

Hope you are doing ok.

Hi Jean

It’s a plan then. I few months to go before we get there but I think it will make us more aware of what we are eating over the holiday season.

Hi Audrey

Glad it is getting better for you. I hope you are sleeping better. Baileys seems to have been the turning point 🙂

Christmas is a few months away so you have a while to decide. I hope to lose a stone before then after finishing the fast diet, if my trainer had his way I shall be losing a bit more.

I’m going to try and have a busy week next week to encourage the weight loss as a push for the last week and to get that Christmad weight finally banished.

Hi Cmum

That will give you a good reason to lose weight. I have many things in waiting, like you something to a for.

Shame about the accident, I hope you can repair it.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,651 through 4,700 (of 35,392 total)

You must be logged in to reply.