Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,904 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 5 hours, 11 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,351 through 4,400 (of 35,390 total)

• Hadn’t realised the ice cream had not been tried!

So here is my review on it…. it tastes very nice, a little sweeter than normal ice cream and perhaps not quite as creamy but it certainly hit the spot and in summer will be lovely with strawberry and other fruits. … I think if people didn’t see the tub and you served it up for them they wouldn’t really notice the difference. …

I also LOVE the skinny cow mint chocolate chip ice lollies!

Audrey

Hi all, today has been going pretty well thanks for your support! Ive just had a second meal of egg and salad which was actually very satisfying but that could be because i had to eat it one handed with a sleeping baby in the other arm and it took me about half an hour!!! I did feel my belly rumble mid day but i had a cuppa and it settled down.

Ginette – you got to the imogy thing before me! I use: and D for smily face too 😀

Also, as for icecream….you can always freeze bananas and mush them up, tastes yummy!!!

Meli..

That’s a new one eating one handed…that would help us all..lol

Glad the days gone well…keep popping by.

Mashed banana frozen…a new one on me…does it taste like ice cream?

Just made sugar free jelly with oranges for tomorrow…one of Ginette’s treats..

Jean x

After a family meeting this morning, it was decided to postpone my second FD, but eat in a well-behaved (!) way. So I’ve been pretty moderate today and given that I’ve been spring cleaning all day, I figure all is well. How many calories do you burn when you remove all the floaty dog hairs and dust bunnies from the spare room?

But I have been as crabbit as anything this afternoon. I’m wondering if it’s anything to do with FD being one of the longest stretches I ever go without sugar? Does anyone else have mood swings they can tie in to FDs? Here’s hoping that if I can crack my sugar dependency I’ll end up on more of an even keel…hopefully before all the male members of the household kick me out into the garage!

Minols,

Maybe doing two FDs together is too much for the family members…if you separate them they maybe won’t notice. Do them when they are out at work. Splitting them works better.

Unfortunately burning the calories doesnt count…just 500 calories in food eaten…burning just helps it along and tones you up.

I think being young and having a young baby, hormones, all add up to stress maybe, family members not being helpful… I think equals crabbyness…

The 5.2 takes a few weeks to settle into for your body to get use to food breaks…it does get easier.

Be strong do it for yourself…we all have ups and downs..you will be OK

Jean X

Hi Min

I am sure having a lot on your plate as such with family commitments, would make for change of mood.

After saying that it is noticeable with cutting sugar/ carbs mood swings seem less. IMO of course. Lol

You will soon get into this way of life. Xx

Welcome Mel … eggs are my standby for FDs filling with salad. Good luck with this way of life. Lots of help here and encouragement. Xx

Lol girls … this thread sounds like a foodie thread today. Lolol

All we need is the lovely James Martin … in between two slices of Ginettes lovely bread… or with a salad on a Fast Day. Yay.

No fast day here today … but been mindful so only 2 FDs this week. Hoping for a 1 pound loss at least though Tomoz. That would bring me 10lbs to my original goal weight.

Good luck to all in the morning … Xx

Hi Audrey

Skinny cow are on offer in Tesco at the moment. Thanks for the review. I might get Carte d’or or nume from Morrisons as this is the only one I have a chance of getting in the freezer in the next couple of weeks.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=267514300

Hi Meli

Ahh I’m quick when I am iPad in hand. What a nice picture that is, you feeding the baby. I have no idea how you managed to eat salad at the same time though. Well done on getting through your fast day.

Yes I’ve read about the banana trice cream. I haven’t got a food processor though only a blender and I’m not sure this would be strong enough.

Jean I’ll get you the instructions when I finish this post.

Hi Mino

I don’t really even though I have or should say used to have a lot of sugar type foods on other days. I have never had fizzy drinks and these are laden with them, even the sugar free type can cause a reaction and set off cravings.

At least you kept busy and a lot of people don’t fast on bank holidays. That why this is such a good wol you can just move the days around. I do prefer to keep to the same ones though.

Jean is right sometimes it takes people a while to adjust, you will find a lot of your food likes and dislikes change and you will change what you eat on NFDs without even thing about it.

Hi Hemmy

I’m looking forward to a chunk of that bread tomorrow. I still have much less this way and it is more satisfying. Here is hoping we all lose something tomorrow. This week has got to be more controlled for me, I’ve got off to a good start.

Fingers crossed for everybody tomorrow.

Well I managed to be good today so keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in.

Going to bed now to read for a while then hopefully sleep as OH is sleeping at the moment.

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow.X

Morning all

Lost a pound this week that’s half a stone in 2 weeks.

Off to work now be back later.

Lynda x

Morning all

Slight gain on Saturdays weigh in… thanks to mum I think…. so 2lb loss over all for me…,

Audrey

Morning All,

A lovely sunny day here.

2 lb off for me today….I got up at 7am to do the tea run…weighed in 1 lb off…early shower as we have work to do in the bathroom…a re weigh …and I am having it twice on scales 2 lb off!

For the last three months I have been 2 oz under the next pound at every weigh in…it’s surprising what 90 mins make!

Well done Audrey and Lynda…it’s coming off…

Ginette…
    Thanks for the ice cream recipe…will check it later…sounds good

After the 6 weeks we should see how much we loose between us…and log on line to motivate others X

Good luck to the others this morning.

Jean x

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

Well done Aud . Sym .. Lynda. Brilliant loses. Yay.

Pleased to say I have lost 2lbs too. 9lbs from original target. Hopefully nearly do that by the end of the next 4 weeks FBD.

It makes such a lovely start to the day. This FBD has really made me think and see where I was going wrong.

Fingers crossed Gine and Coffee. Xx

Off to the Garden Centre for lunch today … on route taking Mum home. Then I have put myself on a weeks holiday… just doing essentials.

Have a good day all. Xx

Brit lovelies…

Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.” Xx

Hemmy..

Well done on your 2 lbs, we all have done well.

Enjoy the garden centre for lunch safe driving with Mum…

Yes I agree with you it makes you think before the mouth opens..lol..lol

Hubby wants a cooked dinner today with the trimmings, I will have to modify it for me…no roasties for one!

X

Coffee

I hope you have a good nights sleep. Good luck for your weigh in.

Hi Lynda

Well done on your 1lb off.

Hi Audrey

Well done on the 2lbs it’s a shame that you put some back on, let’s hope that is food in transit and it shows up next week.

Hi Jean

Well done, I’m so pleased for you. After such a long time of not losing I’m pleased the momentum is working.

I agree and I shall start a new thread. We can also post it here at the end.

Let my know if you like the banana ice cream. It has really good reports I remember posting it last year.

You should be able to do dry roast potatoes, I’ll get the method when I have posted. I only have proper ones on a Sunday or if I go out for a meal and they have some flavoured with rosemary or cracked pepper. They tend to do this at the Toby Caveries. One of which is local to me.

Hi Hemmy

Well done, that is a really good loss as unlike Jean and I you were doing well before FBD. Yes it certainly does show is where we were going wrong. Maybe it will build good habits for the future as well.

You should really be able to make your target by the end of it.

….Ok, here we go then, I am really pleased to say that after a bad week I still managed to lose 2lbs and I am thrilled. Well a little under really as I lost a little over last time but only log whole or half pounds.

This week I am going to have a good week, of course I don’t know what Pam has in store for me ….. Food entrapment. …. 🙂 I can avoid things she hasn’t cooked without any problem but I if I get there and she had prepared a plate of food for dinner I haven’t the heart to refuse her, at least today isn’t fast day.

Maybe I can get fish and chips as I know this sounds bad but 1/2 a portion of pensioners fish and chips is quite small and what Pam will prepare will be far worse.

I have 9 lbs to get to my set target but I will be happy with 8 as this will take me into the next BMI category down, 9 will take me into the next stone.

Hi KT

I hope all this fast beach diet isn’t putting you off. How are you doing?

Hi Celtic

How are things with you?

There are a few who have disappeared lately, I hope you are all doing well, come on and post. If you feel you have got ‘lost’ on the weight loss journey now is the tine to try again, warm weather is approaching so a good time to do it.

This goes for oldies and new faces alike.

Ginette

Ginette,

Well done on your 2 lbs….I think it has got us all thinking…and a few of us was also slipping into old habits.

We have had a busy morning taking all the old grouting off the bathroom shower area and sealant, still a bit more to do sharing the chore between us…re do the floor later then sealant tomorrow …a once in a year job! We have been at it three hours up to now, it’s hard as we both don’t kneel well then can’t get up either..😄

Dry roasties are an idea but it depends on calories, trying to keep off bread and potatoes…still I have had toast for lunch!

Pushing on again speak later, catch the ice cream later.

Jean x

Hi Jean

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/recipes/calorie-counted/vegetable-dishes/dry-roast-potatoes-low-fat-26.htm

Lots of veggie recipes here are well

Another one to follow.

This one is for potatoes with rosemary.

http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-rosemary-roasted-potatoes-side-dish-recipes-from-the-kitchn-46732

When I can get access to fresh rosemary I add it to the water use for boiling them and then add a fresh piece to the roasting dish. I also add some garlic and onion when boiling any potatoes. my mother always did this, she didn’t cook much, such a shame really. But she was French, hence the method of cooking, I also always cook ages in butter or butter type fry light. If I went to visit her I always cooked.

Hi Jean

Glad you are keeping busy, I had a fairly good day sorting as well. I finished off a bag that was started a couple of weeks ago and one bag of books to go as well.

Sounds like an arduous job you have. One a year as well. I have never heard of people doing that.

Ginette

Cheers for recipes…will look later..

Speak later when finished😁😁😁
    X

Well done to us all…..

I agree with ginette if anyone looking in is struggling shout out perhaps we can help you!

Fast day for me these fast says sure soon come around when you do ADF….. hehe lol 😆😆😆

Audrey

Have a good fast day Audrey, I have just had farmfoods leaflet drop through the letterbox. It must be nearly time to get some rhubarb.

I see they do mcCain chips in individual packs of 100gms. I don’t think these are oven Chips though or I would buy them. They are on offer at 99p. Milk ridiculously cheap at 2 for £1. I must say I am happy to pay a bit more if it went to the farmers. I know that Morrisons sells one that extra goes to the farmers. I wish all supermarkets would have this option.

Here is some money off shopping sites. I know of some friends who does this saves the money off up to buy something nice. They are in their 80s

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/deals-hunter/2016/01/19/my-2-must-have-supermarket-cashback-apps-i-never-do-a-big-shop-without-them/

Off to Pams soon after a drop of with a charity bag, getting some eggs and other shopping needed by someone where I am going to call in on the way.

Just doing a shopping order online, Asda has cadburys fair trade chocolate on offer. I have just ordered mint, caramel, bournville and normal. 4 for a £1 and 39 calories each. These are individual Stacey’s so you can’t overdo them.

I know there have been some hot chocolate discussions on here lately. Just nice to finish off a fast day and I think would make nice frozen lollies as well, maybe two good sized lollies for 20 calories each

We need to save where we can. Xx

Also Asdas own chosen by you brand 20p each so 5 for a £1 and 42 calories. They are not all fair trade but a lot of them are.

Look for the light blue packs.

Asda smart price ice cream 57 calories fir 100m I think that is two scoops and less than 2 spoonfuls of sugar. That is only 89p and I have had this before. They don’t do small packs though only 2 litres 🙁

I will get this shopping order finished soon……

All this talk of good and I am flipping hungry and on a fast day! Ginette you are like a bad devil on my shoulder hehe 😈😈😈..

0 kcals so far today just water…

Audrey

Ginette,

Banana ice cream sounds lovely …will be giving it a go…thanks for the other recipes.

I have made sugar free jelly for tonight with oranges inside..

X

Audrey…

Have a good fast day….all this food talk is making me dribble…..oh oh ice cream…

Xx

Me too jean! !

Ice cream tomorrow for me, and biscuits and toast and bacon and and….. and….etc….. hehe

Lol 😀

Audrey

Lol ..lol. Be strong…
    Xx

Afternoon all

Back from work pick up to packs of the sugar free sweets Ginette mention the other day they are really tasty got mint humbugs 3 for 19 cals and lemon sherbets 3 for 20 cals not tasted them yet.

Well done to all you beach babes on you losses this week.

Lynda x

Lol Talk about a foodie thread. … Oooh girls didn’t we do well as Brucie would say.

Just arrived back home after a lovely lunch of Scampi chips and peas … then Mum bought us a piece of coffee and walnut cake to take away for our cup of tea later. It was a beautiful day for meandering among the plants. In our element.

So just going out to mow the lawns… to justify it as the cake must be eaten today .lolol as it s FD tomoz.

Gine thank you for all the input here … its really helpful. Xx

Hi All,

What a busy day, we were at it for 5 hours in the bathroom or should say wet room as we have no bath…still it all looks clean and tidy now. All ready for me to put sealant around the edges when all dried tomorrow.

Hubby took the bath out when he got in and couldn’t get up with his knees…so we are ready for old age ..lol

Having a lovely chicken dinner tonight ( sorry Audrey) with sugar free jelly and oranges for afters…red calories aware tomorrow.

I am up to 1100 calories so not so bad!

Have a good evening

Jean x

Sym

You both deserve that chicken dinner after the hard work today. I know we shouldn’t look at it like this but it is a long way from next Tuesday and we have all been sooo good. Even with a bank holiday Yay Yay. Xx.

Wonder if Gine got away with the half portions of Fish n chips. Hope Our Pam didn’t have a big fresh cream cake lurking. Bless her. Xx

Tomorrow is another day and it is an FD. Xx

Karen … Cc… Coffee.. KT… Min… Mel … C Mum and all Look in and share with us. Xx

Hemmy..

I know what you mean..it was a lovely dinner but I left some I felt so bloated…I was washing up when hubby said what’s these spoons for…I even forgot we was having sugar free jelly and oranges!

We have cut back so much you don’t realise how much we ate before….I caught him while he was full..I said we will eat light tomorrow boiled eggs or something…yes that will do..

I wonder if Ginette got the fish and chips to share..as long as she enjoyed it.

Have a good FD tomorrow, looks like it will a 800 for me!

You will be all quiet at your end tonight, a snuggle with Mr Pips..lol..lol

Xx

Sym..

I know what you mean how about the quantity .. I still tend to do too much food. Luckily non wasted though as nearly everything goes into soup.

Keep meaning to cut down on a Thursday when shopping .. so hard though as Like you I’m sure…. known for our hospitality. Lol

I was hoping for a few quiet days now…. had a mail from Kristy at 6pm .. needs to get her car MOT so will be coming home tomorrow evening and as it will be an heatwave will stay till sun. No peace for the wicked. Lol Xx

Hi Audrey

I’m so sorry, in fact I have just been showing my son the yoghurts that we both eat at Pams drawing his attention to the sugar conrent, this I thought was shocking at over 4 teaspoons a youghurt…..this if you remember sent me on the hunt for other things and I got to the ice cream calories and sugar. Tonight I realised that this youghurt was much higher than I thought as it is over 4 spoons in 100gms the youghurt was 150g so that is over 6!!!! Healthy? I don’t think so do you.

I know you will be fast asleep as I write this and tomorrow you can eat. I hope the day went well for you, I managed to avoid chocolate biscuits today…..feeling quite saintly :)).

I did end up having chicken Kiev and potato wedges. So no fish and chips, I am not sure which one would be lower. Apart from that a good day and I know I would come in under calories. When I fancied something sweet later I had ryvita and a scraping of marmalade.

I got some fruit in and more on the way on Thursday with my shopping order, this I eventually finished. I find it like being on a nutrition course lately. I think I ought to teach it….there’s a thought.

I just found out that you had no calories….. Did you have a food free day? I couldn’t do this. Tomorrow you can eat. Leave out the buscuits though I will have have to go back and calculate calories and sugar…

Hi Jean

Jelly sounds nice, I made one two days ago and I haven’t touched it yet, strange that. I will treat myself tomorrow.

Well done on getting that finished. 5 hours is some going.

No fish and chips as Pam bought kievs and needed to use them up. I shall try and get some fish from Aldi on Friday as at least this will be healthier. I shall try and have it with salad and maybe a small baked potato.

Hi Lynda

I like lemon sherberts as well. Pam has a Tesco express bear her but I don’t think they sell them there. I shall have to check.

Hi Hemmy

You know me I just got on a roll and couldn’t stop. I just have never really looked at sugar before, always looked at calories and fat. It is the only way to stop feeding my sweet tooth, I am hoping it will mean being satisfied with less in future.

Knowing that people would still like a treat I thought I would share, especially as sometimes the odd sweet helps finish off fast days, sweets you can suck are much better than those you can crutch as they go too quickly. I love toffees, especially treacle and liquorice but they are too moreish.

I did cut down today even though I bought a lot is fruit. Going to get cat food at farmfoods as it is on offer. So will get rhubarb while I am there.

Ah well have a few easy days with Kristy there. Weather ahead looks lovely. I ordered salad and I make my own coleslaw, 2% fat mayonnaise from Aldi and ready cut coleslaw from Asda, just right. I have just realised I should have got some tomatoes.

Ok going to listen to my talking book for half an hour before bed.

See you all tomorrow, I might check back later see if Coffee is around.

First of all well done everyone! what a fabulous lot you are with all that weight loss, and you can count me in as well as I lost 2lb. 🙂 Just goes to show that all the worrying we all did about not losing must have kept us on the straight and narrow even if we didn’t realise it LOL

Also thanks for the heads up about the imojis, I thought I was missing something on the site, but looks as though it’s because I’m using the computer and not pad or phone.

Been missing today as I felt terrible and spent all day in bed, got up to get weighed and crawled back in. Not too bad now so hopefully I’ll be OK tomorrow.

Ginette I don’t know where you find all your links from but they are great. Thanks for the time and effort you take to help us all.

I’m hoping to do a FD tomorrow all being well. Xx

Well done Coffee, looks as we are all on a roll. I really hope you feel better tomorrow. Do you your body tells you, it seems that is what it is needed. You don’t think it is sugar withdrawal do you? I had a bit of this but I feel fine now. Get well soon xx

Just thought I would post my last years results here. Seems like week 2 was my big loss week. It will be interesting to compare with this year.

Last year……

So just fast beach diet

Week 1 – 3lbs
    Week 2 – 5lbs
    Week 3 – 1lb
    Week 4 – 2lbs
    Week 5 – 2lbs
    Week 6 – 3lbs

Total on FBD 16 lb or 1 stone 2lb. A great result.

…..I wonder if we will come near this….

Hi Ginette, still awake I see 🙂

It could be sugar withdrawal but I think it’s just my body playing up – it happens quite often so I’m used to it and just stay in bed when it happens, and hope it doesn’t last too long! LOL

Looking at your weight loss for last year … WOW, what a fabulous result. I doubt very much that I’ll achieve that, but now we have a goal to work towards and I’ll certainly do my best. So I’ve lost 5lb so far…. only 11lb more to go! LOL

Hi Coffee

Yes I’m just off to bed now. I had been doing 5:2 for 4 months before I started the FBD last year. I had some chocolate at Easter and mt sweet tooth was growing again. I was being much better that thus year though so I am curious to see how I do in comparison. 13lb is my aim. I would love to do 14lbs but it is nice to have something to aim for.

We can both do it.

See you tomorrow

I agree, definitely something to aim for.

Hope you get a good nights sleep.

Speak tomorrow. x

Morning all

Had a successful fast day yesterday ….

Ginette thanks for the links on sugar content, I tend to look at fat rather than sugar will have to start to look at both, I was only joking yesterday I think you realised this….and I did not go over my calories…

I am getting quite into ADF it’s not too bad really, I just have to make sure I don’t go over target on my eat days…. today I am having paella. … yummy. ..

Will post again later

Good luck today to all

Audrey

Morning All,

We were awake early had two cuppa’s in bed instead of the normal one.

I have a few aches this morning under the cheeks of my bum and my knees…I have another hour this morning with the sealant ….must find something to knee on! It is looking clean and tidy..

Well done on your FD Audrey….you will get three FDs a week in I suppose or 4…we are doing 2 X 500 and 2 X 800 so coming near to you…it seems to have fallen into the 800 day leading into a FD just by chance. We usually have a good cooked meal on a weigh in day, keeps hubby happy then I work around lower calorie meals the other times and he doesn’t realise.

Hope you are feeling better Coffee today after your sleep..maybe up to your FD..take care. Well done on the 2 lbs..

Looks impressive your weight loss last year Ginette…hoping we all come close…at least the weights moving in one direction so whatever we loose it’s good for us all…I think it’s got us all thinking that’s the best bit of FBD 😀

They are like boomerangs Hemmy…always coming back…we would be upset if they didn’t …have a good week with her….hoping to get in the garden with this sunny weather and car polished …maybe a bit of lazy time also..👙 Maybe not quite!…. ☀️

Hope you are not eating ALL the sweets Lynda..lol..lol ..have a good time with Mum.

Have a good mindful day

Speak later
    Jean x

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

Wow its off to a wonderful start to the day… Just been around the garden in my dressing gown and cup of tea. Love these days hope they are here awhile.

Gine … you did so well on the FBD last year. Looks like you are going brilliantly again this time too.
    I would think maybe easier last year as more to lose. Anyway… whatever we do its going to be wonderful.

Trying to have a good rest this week… as I haven’t any holiday planned thought I would just set aside weeks at home. Doing the bare essentials .. doing all the things I enjoy without the travelling. Lol

Have a good day Gine .. rest up there is always another day. Xx

Aud well done on the ADF you are going great guns. Yes, think the answer lays in the non fast days. So easy to treat ourselves after a FD.

Have a lovely day Aud… enjoy the sunshine. Xx

Coffee .. well done on the 2lbs loss. Good you are getting some sleep .. the most wonderful medicine in the world.

I think it takes awhile to get used to the lack of sugar..before you can reap the benefits.

Have a good restful day if you can.. be kind to yourself when possible. Its easy to forget you. Xx

Lynda .. hope all is going well with the food on Mums visit. You are doing so well though a little leeway doesn’t hurt. Enjoy the day with Mum. Xx

Sym .. Do have an easy day today… trouble is our minds still think we are 30 lol. I don’t know about you but always wanting to keep things upto date not let them get too much for us.

My new ruling is going to be on off days with rest and pleasure then a day for doing.

Yesterday came back from the GC then got all paperwork upto date… laundry the same. So today going to mow again and trim get my chair out and read. FD day today… something with salad probably omelette for myself and Kristy tonight.
    Have a good Day. Xx

Mel and Min .. hope all is ok with you. Look in and share with us. Xx

Bri lovelies.
    Our bodies can stand almost anything … its our minds we have to convince. Xx

Hemmy..

With you today…bathroom finished..took about a hour this morning….

Resting and having a lazy day, I know if I sit out for a bit I will start picking about the garden, trimming, onto grass cutting and before you know it it will be cleaning and polishing the car..lol.lol

I have got some aches today and backs OK but feels iffy…so I don’t want to do much..I have a good book I am reading so I may settle and read..

Have a good FD…ours tomorrow..

I think you was getting at me with your last saying…me to a tee 😄
    X

Hi All

A short night, my niece just rang to say she wanted to give me some good news. Her and her sisters have just sold off the end of the garden. They were left the house by their Mum but it had a mortgage on they were struggling to pay. Now they all have a sum of money each and have sold the bottom of the garden which is big to developers. They can pay off the mortgage and have some money over to make improvements to the house.

Hi Audrey

I must have been a bit of a pain for you yesterday though I didn’t take this as completely serious either. Yes I used to do the same looking at fat and calories, but who would think a youghurt (thought of as healthy) to have so much more than sugar than ice cream. The smart price one looks great and I think it tastes OK as well. I shall have to keep an eye out for the sweeteners that you can’t have as well.

Glad the day went well, enjoy your ice cream if you are having it.

Hi Jean

I am not surprised that you have aches and pains. Go easy though, I know you want to finish the job but you must get something to kneel on, a gardening mat?

I am only doing one fast day and one about 800. So the halo gets passed to you. Nice that you are tricking your husband so that he isn’t ‘suffering’ with food deprevation. The hairy bikers diet recipes are good for that.

Just what I think at least the weight is moving downwards. I hope we all have good results at the end. As you see I had some very different results week by week. I know that one day Pam had cooked pie and chips last week and it was on a plate as I walked in the door, I had a wedding meal and at least one, possibly two meals out so not an angel. I did do more exercise though. So we shall see. The end of this week will matprk the half way mark.

Hi Hemmy

Sunshine makes us all feel better and more cheerful I think. I wouldn’t like to live where they have less than us. Take it easy, enjoy the garden, I wish I had one, even a small one would be nice. 4th floor flat though! It is a nice quiet building only 7 storeys and 2 flats to a floor. Some nice green space outside as well. Near to the main shopping centre if I was interested in shops of course which I’m not. They have a market there Ithree times a week. Bit if a walk though and expensive to park.

I will rest part of the day but must get something done later. Like you I am trying to make fast days sorting out days and NFDs as rest days. That way I get more work done.

Nice to have paperwork up to date.

I certainly feel better this week than last so must be getting easier to go without sugar.

Have a good day all will look back in later.

Audrey

There are three Tesco sweet type products. Butter mints, mint humbugs, lemon sherberts. They taper 80 gym bags and about 20 calories for three sweets. They contain Stevia, thankfully the one that doesn’t give you a sugar rush as I know most of the other sweetners do.

Hope this helps.

Ginette

Audrey

I’ve just seen they also sell the Werthers sugar free 98p for 80g no calories per 3 sweets shown though.

All the other Tesco healthy living ones are 66p. I tend to buy sweets when in a long journey. Too many of these will act as a laxative, I probably don’t eat enough of them to worry about this. X

Werthers 232 calories a bag so if someone buys a bag and counts them I will work it out.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,351 through 4,400 (of 35,390 total)

You must be logged in to reply.