Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,890 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 2 hours, 14 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,301 through 4,350 (of 35,376 total)

• Hi Jean

I can’t think why anyone would choose to go grey, not me for sure.

Enjoy dinner tonight, I am trying to do a low calorie day, just a bit more than a fast day. I don’t think I have had a good week this week, I shall gave to buck my ideas up. Still fetter than a “normal” week was though.

Lovely to gave something to lookfarward to I agree. I have a much bigger calorie allowance than you acoring to MFP so I am lucky. I hope even with the cheese yesterday that I couldn’t possibly measure it came in under 1700. Scales will see how good I gave been on Tuesday, I am feeling much better today. An orange elated earlier, just going to have sone soup now.

Good luck to us all on Tuesday…last week was very good
    X

Lidl..

My pack of two ribeye steaks from Lidl Ā£6….they weighed 8 oz each…recommend them if anybody likes a steak for a treat…beautiful and tender. They do sell sirloin also but I have not tried them.

I was a bit iffy about buying them but I will be buying them again for a treat. Maybe when I BBQ šŸ˜€

At my local butcher the cost would be about Ā£12 !

PS..left half a jacket potato = 1 more merlot…sorry Hemmy. Lol lol

X

Lol Sym … you can have my wine as ….. No drinking for me last night or tonight. I cant say the same for my daughter though. Lol

Those steaks sound wonderful .. ribeye is a good cut. Thinking of going back to Lidl again. It was our chosen store then stayed at Aldi as we know some of the staff.
    Enjoy your evening. Xx

Gine.. Oxford is 40 mins away from me. I live on the borders or 4 counties Oxfordshire … Buckinghamshire .. Northamptonshire and Warwickshire. So very lucky.

Yes, Its a shame for Pam my friend and neighbour. Still very much in love. Its a hard road when its like that. I will always be there for her and never criticise as I don’t walk in her shoes. I don’t know what I would have done in my hour of need without her. A bond for life.

Hope you are enjoying a lovely relaxing day. Xx

Aud .. hope all is well with you. Think it was today you were going to your Mums. Xx

Coffee and Lynda .. hope you are having a good day. Xx

Hi Jean

Yes we had such a good start I wonder what we will lose. I probably ended the day at 5/600, difficult to judge as I didn’t make the soup and it was pea. Lovely though, I have some left for Monday.

Orange for breakfast, soup and a small slice of bread for lunch, omlette and slice of mortadella for dinner and orange for dessert.

Steaks sounded lovely.

Hi Hemmy

Are you further south than Oxford though.

Yes a nice relaxing day thanks. Well done for staying off of the wine.

Just wanted to check back in and thank you for your encouragement last Monday… saved my day!
    Now here we go again… looking forward to a nice, busy, distracting Sunday. Not sure how to get through a bank holiday Monday!
    See you on the other side…

Morning all
    Had a busy day yesterday at mums…

She made us roast beef with all the trimmings plus a marks and spencer strawberry and rhubarb tart with custard for pudding….mums!

Anyhow the weigh in went well I am bang on 150 lbs. … so 15 lbs left to get to my target not 14 lbs. … I am sticking with ADF whilst we are away to try to help to wright loss and will take the scales with us..

Will weigh in again next Saturday before we go…

Have a good Sunday people. ..good look Minols. …

Audrey

Morning All,

Bright day again hope the temperature inproves.

We are visiting daughter today for lunch. Ordered ham sandwich only! Sound like Lynda’s Mum!

They have a King Charles Spaniel but a new addition a rag doll kitten? The dog washes him and the kitten tries to find his teet..he will struggle both males. Lol …looks like they are getting along…he chases the dogs tail and feet as they are fluffy and feathery! They both growl at each other sometimes.

After my big meal, peppered sauce, 2 wines and a bit of chocolate I didn’t settle very well last night…should know better…I enjoyed my lovely fresh fruit this morning…

A very reduced calorie day today to lead into our FD tomorrow.

Minols…
    Have a Good b2b, hope it works well for you and you find it easier…we are here if you need us just shout…

Audrey…
    Good girl got to 150lbs a nice round number..well done..

I will take my scales as well as are weighing in twice on FBD…hoping they weigh good last time seemed uneven maybe better this time. I shall do my best to keep to plan..

Mums dinner sounds lovely always nice to have it made for you, and it didn’t make a diffence!

Ginette..
    A good day for you yesterday..well done…sometimes you have to guess the calories the best you can..hope you have made up your sleep.

Hemmy..
    We go to both Aldi and Lidl…although we have a new Lidl being built now it could be larger than the one we have with better parking. We have to go to Aldi for cat food the only food she will eat.

Have a good weekend with Kirsty.

Lynda, Coffee, Karen hope alls going well with you all.

Have a good weekend all

Speak later
    Jean x

Hi Min

Glad you got through the week ok, what day do you weigh in. A lot of us here tend to weigh in on Tuesday the day after fast day, I Maine it will be difficult for some people though this week with the bank holiday.

Hi Audrey

Another one caught in the Mums find trap, I don’t mind it on a Sunday, but not all week. Enjoy your visit and the food sounded lovely. Well done for your weight loss, just meander downwards, I am told it gets harder as there is not much to lose.

ADF should really help you.

Hi Jean

The cat and dog combination sound lovely, they will also be good company for one another, especially when the cat stops chasing his fluffy bits, growling is good as it is just laying down guidelines.

Yes I am quite caught up, a good nights sleep night before last and six and a half hours last night, I woul prefer it to be over seven but I can always have an hour later.

I like both shops but Aldi is nearest to me and also on my way to Pams so I tend to use there much more.

Hemmy

I hope your day is going well, I imagine Kristy is down for the bank holiday as well.

Have a nice day all.

Ginette

Good afternoon everyone

Another wet miserable day here, I’m hoping that the sun will come back from it’s holiday soon šŸ™‚ I always feel better when it’s sunny!

Managed a FD yesterday and hoping to keep the cals to a reasonable tally today and another FD tomorrow – I suppose the scales on Tuesday will tell the true
    tale.LOL

Everyone seems to be doing well which is great, and well done Audrey. Doing the happy dance for you. X

It’s strange but I don’t feel I’m doing anything special with OH, it’s just become a way of life. I do get help though, he has a PA for 32 hours a week and I get some help with the housework. It’s being disabled myself that’s the biggest problem cos sometimes my body just won’t do what my brain tells it to. LOL

Jean I’m blaming you for the fact that I’ve just spent an hour looking up ragdoll kittens (hadn’t heard of them) and they look absolutely adorabel šŸ™‚
    We have two English Cocker Spaniels, who are the life and soul of the house. They lay on the bed with OH and he adores them.

Has Mam settled in yet Lynda, hope all is going well and that everyone else on our list is also OK X

Hi coffee

Mum has settle in quite nicely she done a shop yesterday for some nibbles in her shopping was Brie cheese,pork scratching,bar of chocolate,cashews,full fat milk and lemon curd yogurts the only thing I would have is the chocolate but it’s out of sight oh forgot the mini ice creams she says she don’t eat much lol love her to bits.

FD tomorrow for me.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone

Lynda

Hehe Lynda

Your mum sounds just like mine!

You just got to love the “I don’t eat much saying”.. mine says it too. … usually when eating something really calorific. …

Audrey

That made me laugh Lynda šŸ™‚ She sounds lovley and as though she’s prepared for any eventuality come the famine. You’ve got to love them. Enjoy X

x

You all have your Mums but I think my downfall is my daughter…I had my ordered ham sandwich…

Then she said she felt guilty about not baking…so she went to Asda this morning…sausage rolls, chocolate eclairs, fresh cream meringues,
    jam donuts !!…still I love her to bits…she doesn’t get grieved if I don’t eat as she should also be on a diet! So she understands.

I did have an eclair 113 calories..

I am still coming in under 480 calories up to now…may have one of Audrey’s hot chocolate 70 calories and call it a draw for today…if I can…ready for FD tomorrow.

Have a good weekend all

Jean X

Hi Coffee

Not so sure I am doing well, had an up and down week, I just need the scales to move down on Tuesday. Hope all is well with you.

Hi Lynda

Your mum sounds as if the snacks alone would keep her going. At least you don’t need to worry about her not eating.

Oh Jean

Those loved ones, this is probably part of the reason we put on so much weight to start with. I was a really overweight child at about 10, at 7 I was a normal child. My parents got divorced and people just kept feeding me. Emotions I suppose, they play havoc.

I have 39/40 calories hot chocolate. Options and other cheaper brands, I have the individual ones as they are measurable. Easy to overdo the others. I got some mast year for 16p a drink. Stocked up but I have come to the end now.

Well done for coming in under calories, I had a yogurt today, happened to look at the sugar content, three and a half spoons of sugar in it. Shocking.

See you all tomorrow, my fast day then.

Ginette

Oh I’m so pĀ£$$ed off! Long post gone because I forgot to copy it before I looked at your Tesco link!

I was saying that I don’t think you’re alone with an up and down week. I was doing OK today, but you know I said in an earlier post that my body doesn’t do as I tell it? Well at the moment it’s desperately trying to take me to the fridge to stuff my face with anything edible. And yes I’m fancying sweet stuff too!

All we can do is get through tomorrow as best we can, weigh in on Tuesday and then start again. We’ll get our heads around this eventually I hope. šŸ™‚

The Tesco buttermints look brilliant, think I’ll have to send for some tomorrow. OH loves buttermints as well and the normal ones are 100 cals for 3, so a massive saving. No Waitrose up here in the North East, but Tescos will do fine and just may stave off a mammoth eating binge when the urge comes on!

I’m another one that’s an emotional eater – any emotion depressed, bored. Wasn’t helped by the fact that I had a REALLY overactive thyroid so I ate constantly and was like Olive Oil. Then when they operated my stomach thought it still had to be fed all the time. LOL

Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight. Xx

Hi Coffee

Just going to bed in a minute, yes try those and let me know what you think. I do like a sweet once in a while and I wanted to make sure I had some in for those times. I have still managed to keep away from the sweets stuff, but that youghurt was too much, might as well have ice cream I think. Going to check sugar in that now.

Hi Coffee and All

Check this out 62 calories in two scoops and less sugar than the youghurt I had. Just under 1 spoonful for a scoop. ……my freezer is too full šŸ™

http://groceries.asda.com/product/light-dietary-ice-cream/walls-soft-scoop-vanilla-light-ice-cream/910000460802

Off to bed now, see you all tomorrow.

It’s got great reviews as well! šŸ™‚

Sleep tight X

Morning all

I have been a silly girl….done to much going to mums and then gardening so am now paying the price with back ache. …

Having an easy day today, got lots to watch on TV and tea is already in the slow cooker courtesy of ian, I have got him well trained hehe. …

Have a good day fast or non fast watch those calories!

Audrey

Morning All,

Oh Audrey…slow down and rest ….do catch up TV and enjoy your day…got Ian trained…..I like a trained man …mine is trained slips at the corners sometimes…lol.lol

Hubby working in the garage for a couple of hours…Me I am thinking of having a Ginette day…a bit of sorting….charity bag out…trying clothes on…shoe sorting as I can’t wear a lot of them, I can in my head but some have to go.

If I have time.. A bit of sorting in the caravan, I seem to have collected a few things I don’t use, as we have to watch the weight ( a bit like us…lol.lol) I might go by myself and have a sort…only 10 mins away.

FD for us…think I was a bit naughty over the weekend…although my bottle of wine is now going into the third weekend!!…Unknown to me… Hoping for a pound this week unless I work hard today šŸ˜‡ Two would be nice.

Have a good holiday day…keep busy…keep good…few fasters today stay mindful.

Speak later
    Jean x

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

Enjoying a week-end with both Mum and Kristy here till tomorrow. Mr Pips being thoroughly spoilt.

So proud to say I have had not one scrap of wine .. stuck to my Shloer and sparkling water. Kristy with wine Mum with Baileys. Yay

No FD for me today. Will try to be mindful though. Will be easy to catch up when back to normal.

Gine the sweets sound good to the cal … especially that icecream which I am really into at the moment for a treat. You are so right about emotional eating …think a trauma triggers it for some … others cant eat. Xx

Sym … enjoy your sorting…I have decided to give myself a holiday this week as I tend to overdo things when I get started. xx

Oooh our Aud. Do be careful … have a good rest up. It would be a shame to be ill when you will be going to the caravan soon. Take care Xx

Coffee It is so bloody annoying when you lose a post. Happens often.

The best we can do is just keep going … snail winning the race and all that. At least we are all going the same route. Xx

Lynda hope your Mum is keeping you on your toes. lol Xx

Min .. here’s to a good positive week ahead. Xx

Brit lovelies

Understand your past, believe in your future, and accept you just the way you are. Xx

Sitting having a coffee…

Had a good morning sorting, thrown away and a bit to charity. Possibly not as much as I though as I think I did some a few months ago….a senile moment..lol

A lot of trying on…zipped up three dresses I couldn’t get on, and some shorts which I got fastened…all a bit snug another half a stone will make them better…but I am in them!

Maybe it’s good the suns late this year!

You start finding things you have forgotten about…it’s like a treasure chest!

Hemmy..
    Enjoy your lazy weekend with Mum and Kirsty nice to get you all together…and Mr Pips of course. I couldn’t get on with the Shloer, I thought I would rather have less wine.

Audrey…
    Hope you are being good and resting

Ginette and Coffee..
    Hope you are getting some sleep this morning, you both must be shattered. I would be very crabby if I was up without sleep!
    Thinking what you are saying of sweets…we only have then in the car but we could have two or three I don’t count these as I forget šŸ˜¬ Wethers hard butter sweets must check the calories?? We might have them on a FD also but maybe just one!

Lynda…
    Hope alls going well with Mum and she is not sharing her treats…

Minols…
    Are you going well with your B2B….hope it’s going OK…

Jean x

Hi Coffee

Yes I saw that, it’s worth a try, maybe I will get some wafers.

Hi Audrey

You rest up, no good overdoing things…..I know I am to late to tel you that, a bit of sunshine and it all goes to our head. Glad Ian is useful, so many men aren’t. Yesterday I was the one who changed the toilet roll again at Pam, what is it with men!! I know it wasn’t Pam. They also leave empty boxes in fridges, cupboards and my friend’s husband leaves drawers and doors open. I find those things so frustrating.

Have a lovely catch up, I love The Durrels and Home Fires on Sunday night. Watched them both yesterday when I came home from Pams.

Hi Jean

It feels good to have a sort out. I must get back to mine later today. I am on track for roughly the same loss as you I think.

Do you feel that it is doing you good not having a drink? I do feel that not having so much rubbish is helping me, at least the weight is showing signs of coming off now. Once back on it I think it is a slippery slope. So easy to start overdoing things.

Hi Hemmy

Well done on the wine, I think that you going without wine is like me without treats. I know you did lose when drinking some, hopefully I will be the same if I go back to occasional treats in a few weeks time. At least we have proved we can do it.

Yes I do fancy a sweet now and again, not even every week but I sometimes get a fancy for them when I’m busy doing something. The Tesco ones sound good. I don’t have them as an every day thing.

I read an article on youghurt a few weeks ago, after looking at the sugar and calories in my youghurt yesterday and being so shocked I remembered it. So went on the hunt in the early hours. That ice cream looks a winner and they sell it everywhere. Nice even to get some wafers or cones and have them when sitting in the garden. I would tend to go for wafers as they take up less room. I haven’t got any room in my freezer though. I wish they sold it in smaller amounts. Seems like only 1.8 litres.

I gave had some Werthers in the fridge for about a year now, not that I don’t like them but they got a bit sticky in the car and I have one when I fancy getting it unstuck.

Lovely for you to have an extra day with Kristy. Lovely for Mr Pips as well. Are you fasting today?

I hope everyone else is having a good bank holiday. Weather seems a bit dull in the south but forcast is showing better weather soon, a little warmer with the sun shining is all I want….not too hot.

Ginette

Hi Everyone

Better day here, at least it’s not raining.

Enjoy your easy day Audrey and hopefully your back will thank you for it. It’s easy to overdo things without realising until we get the protests from the body! It sounds as though everything is in hand and all you have to do is enjoy the peace, so enjoy šŸ™‚

Jean it sounds as though your day is going to be hectic, but I bet you get a marvelous feeling of satisfaction when you finish. Seems a few of us have had a ‘tempting’ weekend, so have a good FD… and then we start again! šŸ™‚

Hemmy, what a lovely weekend that sounds and well done to you for not having wine when the temptation must have been there. X

Hope you had a good sleep Ginette and feel more positive today. X

Today is FD for me so trying to put my posive head on!

Hope everyone else is OK
    Speak later X

Hi Jean (posts crossed)

I had a good night last night, hopefully getting back into routine, 7.5 hours just right.

I know the problems of trying on and the treasure chest, there is also the photos, all these things slow you down. Something to aim for then, maybe the will fit by the end of FBD. I think you like me will do quite well as we hadn’t lost in the lead up. I remember the last time I had lost quite well but had two or three weeks where I got into bad habits and didn’t lose, I did well then. I was doing a little exercise though on the Wii, maybe will very soon. I remember Audrey and I both doing the exercise at the same time.

Yes that’s where I normally have them for a long journey, I did gave some Everton mints one year which I like, they lasted for over two years. So as you can see I’m not hooked on them. Now a piece of cake or some chocolate wouldn’t be there that long.

I know my trainer will talk about exercise soon. I’m not seeing him for a few weeks though. I need to check the date.

I need something to kick me Ito action, a bit like this fast beach diet.

Low calories Carte D’or. 70 calories for 2 scoops but nearly 1.5 spoons of sugar, the review on the first one said this was creamier but smaller.

Ā£2.00 in both Asda and Sainsburys.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/sainsburys-price-comparison/Ice_Cream/Carte_DOr_Light_Vanilla_Ice_Cream_900ml.html

Morrisons Nu me

76 calories for 2 scoops about 100 ml and 2.3 spoonfuls of sugar per portion. On offer for Ā£1.00 a litre.

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/M-NuMe-Light-Vanilla-Ice-Cream/303827011

Ok got to get another cup of tea now. Market research finished ……

Ian’s been to tesco and got me some of the walls light Ice cream…

THANKS GINETTE it’s lovely….

I have to be careful with some diet foods if they have aspartame in them I react badly with my IBS Ian calls it as farting!!! Haha LOL

the ice cream has worked out 100 kcals for quite a large portion….

Got some skinny cow lollies also whilst he was there mint choc chip 130 kcals also very tasty….

Having an easy day here

Aud

Hi Audrey

I am glad that it is nice as I was just going on recommendations online, that is so much lower than my youghurt last night, I am going to check calories in that in a minute. I would also rather have ice cream, I do like youghurt but it pales into the background with ice cream being lower in everything.

Here is an article I found while looking for the one I had read on youghurt v ice cream a while ago. Vivid and chicken are the most shocking, nor a fan on honey to eat but brilliant on cuts. Not much hear about youghurt though the heading is very misleading.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/20-shocking-food-facts-yoghurt-4518177

Forgot to say he Ian also got all butter scones. ….. oh well perhaps just 1…..

Thanks again ginette

Audrey

Fat busting brit new to 5:2 and on day one FD! 25 female and new mummy with a bit of extra podge – looking to lose about 5 stone….Love nosing through the posts, here’s hoping i stay strong!!!

Hi Meli and welcome to the brits side of the forum. .

Good luck on your 1st day… shout out if you need help or advice. ..

Keep in touch

Audrey

Brits,

This ice cream is making me hungry..and wafers…is this allowed on the FBD? or are you all been naughty šŸ˜‡

All jobs done now thought I would have another a cuppa ….now hubby has two kites in bits all over the lounge floor getting them ready for the grandchildren coming at end of the month.

Meli…..
    Welcome hope you join us for a while…a few of us fasting today…hope it goes well..

Ginette…
    Do you think the excerise helps? As Hemmy says all the walking she does she should be a size 8!… I have dropped off on my steps…seems a lot of effort and not much results…but that’s me…

These bloody kites…hold this hold that…I am busy doing the forum!

Audrey…Scones! There’s no words! …..It must be a NFD…you are OK then…lol

Looking at the last 10 posts …are any of us going to loose this week!!!!!

Fingers crossed for the morning…are 6 of us weighing in tomorrow?

Jean X

Hi jean

I’m weighing tomorrow I know it’s only 5 days since I last weigh so hoping a loss.

Mum enjoying her snacks and not sharing with me.

I work for Tesco so having a look for them sugar free sweets tomorrow Ginette said about usually buy weathers sugar free.

On a FD having veggies and gravy for tea as mum is having pie,chips,peas.

Lynda x

Lynda,

Hubby would die for pie peas and chips shhhh …his favourite

Boring ..ham with salad for us…just easy…..fruit this morning for breakfast.

You have done really well not snacking with her…we are OK on our own its when people are eating around you offering things…then I say oh just one…hubby eats as if it’s gone out of fashion!

Tuesday weigh in..
    Me, you, Ginette, Coffee…I don’t know who else as its bank holiday. Audrey? Hemmy? Have I forgotten anyone else?

Jean x

Hi Meli and welcome from me too.

there’s a few of us with around 5 stone to lose so you won’t be short of company šŸ™‚

All this talk of ice cream and scones is making me nervous, especially as I have both in the house LOL

Trying to decide what I’ll have for a meal tonight, can’t make my mind up but I’ve got to keep it within the 500cals or tomorrows weigh in will go down like a lead balloon.

Grandson just been picked up, so very quiet here. When they come to get him the 2 Airedales come as well, so 4 dogs running around like maniacs and everyone talking at once. LOVE IT. šŸ™‚

Where do the imogis come from that people use? Can’t find anything on the site – that’s not to say it isn’t there though, cos I’m useless! Help appreciated on this. XX

Imogis ? What do you mean…sorry..

Hi coffee I use a tablet so they are there at the bottom of my key board….

I forgot I am supposed to weigh in with you oops… have eaten today weighed in on Saturday so fo I count that loss too?

šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† these are just for coffee. …

Oh I know what you mean…..šŸ˜€ Oh I am daft!

Mine are at the bottom also…I did down load some on my phone from the App Store.

Audrey count your Saturday weigh in…was it 3 lb. ?

Xx

Hi jean…

Yes it was 3lb…. I have perhaps lost another half since then….

Hope the scales work ok at the van next week may be a bit iffy….

Audrey

Audrey,
    I thought mine was iffy maybe not too level…best we can do…I shall take them again. Food scales also…I am hoping to continue as best as I can.

You might loose another pound! Fingers crossed.

X

Not a chance after that scone!

Hehe lol šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Hi Audrey

I really like scones as well but with cream and jam so not going there. Enjoy yours though.

Hi Meli

Welcome to the forum, lots of people here to give you advice and cheer you along. Just ask if you need help. I had 9 stone to lose when I started trying to lose weight about 8 when I started 5:2, now about 4 and ang half. So very achievable. I struggled for years, I find it is a mixture of food and forum that is the winning combination. Just follow the rules, don’t go too mad on NFDs and keep posting …..a winning formula.

Hi Jean

I haven’t been just posting links. I have however eaten youghurts not today as it is fast day but may have a spoonful if cow calorie on sugar free jelly later if I fancy something sweet. I would say that as long as you get a low calorie, low sugar ice cream this would be fine. My guidelines will be that it has to be less than a youghurt. As most diet youghurts are around 50 to 60 calories I would think that the fist one as 62 calories for two scoops acceptable, especially as we have a vote of confidence from Audrey. It will also feel like a treat.

I am trying to lower sugar content in things to get my sweet tooth under control. I think where we have been aware of how many calories there are in things his much sugar is something else to look out for.

I can say that exercise worked for me. About two years ago I got a Wii fit game, between that (until I got bored) and the tennis which I loved until I sprained my knee I lost 2 stone. I didn’t count calories as often had a take away at least once a week on the way home from work. Normally this would be sausage and chips but occasionally a Chinese.

I didn’t have the same urge for sweet things. In fact I could have them in the house and not fancy them. I think this must have been something to do with the endorphins. I drank more water as I was exercising. Once I sprained my knee I couldn’t do any for a long time and eventually put it back on. This was before 5:2 of course.

I liked Wii fit and the tennis as they were a challenge. Once I had completed all levels on Wii fit I got disinterested and now only do it once in a while.

I like exerbeat now but I haven’t used it since last year. I can’t exercise through the hot weather and then it goes by the wayside.

Also it us good for toning.

Hi Coffee

Sounds like you have fad a fun day. I spdiidntdidnt my own as I’m on an iPad, I don’t have them installed on the keyboard as they take up too much space. To make a smiley face press : and then ) to make a sad face press : and then ( You won’t be able to see it until you submit post.

šŸ™‚

Hi Audrey and Jean

I think most of us weigh in tomorrow just we have sneaky peeks in the week. I agree with Jean, count your loss from last week.

I love ice cream I will be giving it a go…low cal..
    X

Viewing 50 posts - 4,301 through 4,350 (of 35,376 total)

You must be logged in to reply.