Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,904 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 6 hours, 57 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 32,551 through 32,600 (of 35,390 total)

• Good afternoon everyone, not a bad day here, took Chloe out and she nearly jumped out of her skin at something, no idea what it was.I think I may need an harness, she walks perfectly well by my side, never pulls, but if she gets spooked she as pulled out of her collar and ran in the road.

Good afternoon everyone, got soaked bowling and lostšŸ˜©. I’ve play 4 times on this green and always lost, definitely not one I like. Typical the sun as come out now after I got drenched. Got soaked taking Chloe out this morning. Fast day today only had 3 cuppa’s.

Afternoon everyone. Pleased to report a loss of half a pound when I stood on the scales this morning making it a total half stone loss for the year so far. On a fast day today and will do another one tomorrow.
    Have had our usual quiet weekend but we’ve had invitations to a drinks party on Saturday and a BBQ next Sunday for the Jubilee.
    A nice long walk today one of those when you decide to extend the walk further than you intended it was seven miles in the end.
    Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.
    Nana x

Evening!
    Jean- hope you had a nice sociable day with your visitors yesterday…Must be hard driving on the opposite side of the road for Katie, I guess she’s been abroad for quite a while? Good she can get trains etc. It’s my eldest nephew who’s partner’s expecting the baby, the chef one is the youngest.
    Dave- shame about the bowling, could you sneak to their green for some practice?! Not good getting soaked either…
    Nana- really well done with the half a stone off! & the very long walk!
    Hope all of you fasting did okay, had another 4.30am start for me, so a nonFD for me! Early again tomorrow, but not quite so bad…An assesor’s coming to check on the work for son’s car, a pain, so that’ll hold it up even more, he’s off the weekend too so was planning on being out for most of it! Xena had an extra walk, went out with sis & their dog, he didn’t pester Xena as much today! Saw Mum as well, she’s been clearing out stuff, keeps trying to give us broken stuff to put on freecycle šŸ˜±

Morning All..
    A rainy day but a dry walk..

A good fast day but it will be when and can from nowā€¦3 lunches on the trot then Katie hereā€¦ a big push in July!!!

Dave..
    I like Charlie in his harness I have more control over him.. incase he freaks at another dog..
    Lots of rain hereā€¦

Continued..
    Nana..
    Well done on your half pound off.. itā€™s your weekly loss itā€™s youā€¦.
    Enjoy your bbq we will be all busy this weekā€¦

Hedgehog..
    I had a lovely day with Louise and Sheila about 7 hours good chatty time.,
    Katie took her driving test in Dubai sheā€™s never driven on our roads..
    Lots of early mornings for you, hope the car soon gets sorted.. I think my sister and your mum would get on well šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

A bit of sun showingā€¦ a ham and cheese toastie before boules, Charlie and I will enjoy thatā€¦šŸ˜‚

Jean x

Good afternoon very wet here. HH I can’t practice on that green, it’s a private club. Glad I’m not playing today, got drenched playing yesterday. It’s a pig out day today. I have far too much so will do a low day tomorrow and a FD on Thursday.

Afternoon everyone a strange day weather wise here more like April with the showers off and on. We went to a local garden centre and the heavens opened so we cut our visit short. I was really tempted to go to the cafe there and have a coffee and wait for the rain to pass but I’m on a fast day so resisted as I’d have weakened and had a cake to go with the coffee. Anyway second fast day completed so I’m pleased.
    Glad you enjoyed your day with Louise and Sheila and not to long before Katie arrives.
    Looking forward to our usual Wednesday lunch tomorrow just hope the rain will be gone and it’s not to windy for our cycle ride.
    Nana x

Evening All..
    Boules a disaster we won 2 games but I was carried I played awfulā€¦

My back / abdomen really hurts not like me at allā€¦ daughter has just reminded me I moved heavy bedroom furniture yesterday so thereā€™s the culpritā€¦

Dave.,
    Sorry the weather was badā€¦ but hope you enjoyed your pig out day šŸ˜‚

Nana..
    Awful weather for you too great you wasnā€™t tempted at the cafe.. well done
    We got drenched on our pm walk.. dripping wet. Hairdryer on for Charlieā€™s head to dry him, he gets his dally rash if I donā€™t..he wasnā€™t amusedā€¦

Jean x

Had a little rain at the bowling today, but fortunately it stopped when I went on to play. So got away with it.175 calories so far today so going well.

Evening everyone not much to report. A lovely day for cycling for a change except the cycle route was much busier than usual due to parents out with their children enjoying the nice weather which was good to see much better for them than sitting in front of a computer screen playing games. A nice lunch as usual.
    Have an nice jubilee holiday everyone and I’ll be back again on Monday.
    Nana x

Evening!
    Was a bit over at 900cals for my FD, had had another early start, quite tired, so it was okay. Another 800cal day done today…some shopping done, everywhere’s sold out of clotted cream so won’t have any with our scones this weekend! Had a big pile of ironing to tackle & some cleaning, so exciting! Son has got the warranty company to approve a hire car as it’ll be a long job, so he’s independent again & happy! No baby news yet šŸ˜’

Good morning everyone,a nice sunny day so it will be nice to bowl in dry conditions for once. Denise as gone line dancing so it’s me and Chloe. Was going to do a FD today but up too early. Done virtually 2 already so will try for a low day tomorrow.

Back from bowling and won again so a happy bunny. Not a fast day today but not had much to eat so should bea low day.

Well maybe not lowish but under TDEE. Will try a low day tomorrow.

Read this article how to lose weight in a healthy way
    https://loseweighthealthily2022.blogspot.com/2021/12/lose-weight-healthily.html

We are losing weight in a healthy way.

Been to Speedway, my son’s fine on to watch cricket at old Trafford.I dropped him off at Piccadilly station and said I would pick him up when it’s over.

Morning Allā€¦
    An exciting day for me, daughter and grandchildren are on flight and on their way. Itā€™s over three years since I have seen them and Charlie will be seeing them for the first time.
    Itā€™s strange he has been looking for them for three days now he knows visitors are comingā€¦. he will be so excited..

I shall be fasting as I can for the next 5 weeks although I think she will disappear the last week to go away with her hubby who will be coming on the 25th.

A lovely village afternoon tea yesterday for the oldies, lovely 50s/60s music, dancing and lovely food ending with the proms bobbing up and down, flag wavingā€¦ Linda and I won the quiz ( about the royal family) and then I won a raffle prize.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.. we are hoping to get to the village festival this afternoon plane depending and picnic in the rain tomorrow, we have a brass band I think we will be in the church if the weather is bad..see on how we go on that..

Jean x

Sounds like you had a great day Jean. Lovely to see your daughter.Forget about fasting plenty of time for that when they have gone home. Having a buffet tonight so not a FD.

Morning All..
    A rainy start here hoping it improves for our picnic on the green.. although we may all go into the church if rainingā€¦ we have a Brass band playing..

Daughter and family have arrived a hour late because of a full train, we managed to get to the festival for a hour, Charlotte managed to win a medal on a running race.

Two crashed out in bed at 6pm, one at 8.30, Katie and I managed to watch the palace showā€¦ 10 am now all still sleeping. They have missed out on a nights sleep and jet lag.

Everybody have a good day hoping the rain is kind.

Jean x

Been wet here.Hope for better weather this coming week. Still dosent feel like summer. Fast day tomorrow, hours you all have a good day.

Still cold here but rain is not far away
    Probably get wet at bowling but used to it now after all the rain we’ve had. Fast day today so just hanging a cuppa.

Afternoon everyone a chilly day here with rain on and off but we managed to get our daily constitutional walk in between the showers.
    Have had a very enjoyable Jubilee time with plenty to eat and drink so haven’t done my usual Monday weigh in plus am having a fast day today.
    Hope everyone is keeping well.
    Nana x

Speedway tonight, just put my tea on so I won’t be tempted by fast food at the stadium.705 calories so a good day.

Good afternoon everyone,a good fast day yesterday. Won at bowls 21:20, that’s the 5th time I’ve played in a last bowl decider.Petrol seems to go up every day. On the news they just said it’s possible it may soon be Ā£2 per litre. Better get a bike. I’ve got to try and not go mad eating today.

Afternoon everyone a much better day weather-wise . We’ve just got back from using a lunchtime gift voucher that we we’re given as a joint birthday present. It was for a place local to us and really enjoyable. We’re both absolutely full so won’t be eating anything else today.
    Usual Wednesday lunch tomorrow.
    Nana xxx

Evening Allā€¦
    Family have moved on to the Beverley house.. all lovely and clean parking a nightmare which I expected.. wifi was a problem but itā€™s sorted now..

Just having a quiet moment ā€¦. Problem with my eyes the optician has re spotted my glasses and adjusted them they seem much betterā€¦ see how I goā€¦

Have a good evening..

Jean x

Good morning everyone.A dull day here, bowling this afternoon and tomorrow and Friday, also Sunday. So will be aching next week. Raining as wellšŸ™„.

Afternoon everyone just back from our usual Wednesday lunch and I had my usual wine and a jacket potato with beans and cheese. I was surprised at how sweet the baked beans were as we have reduced sugar ones at home just shows how your taste buds change. Weather nice and sunny with a gentle breeze so a nice cycle ride as well. Ely visit tomorrow not seen Auntie for a fortnight she messaged me this morning to say she’s looking forward to seeing us bless her.
    Nana xxx

Well and truly beat at bowls. Got to improve on fast greens.Not a fast day but only had 173 calories so far.

Evening All..
    A lovely river bank walk I have done a few lately, the cows are in the other village, no water at our end so good for us.

A good clean up and an afternoon snooze both settled under a blanket the French doors were open and birds were singing. Feeling shatteredā€¦

Must try for a FD tomorrow the only one of the week.

Nana..
    Hope tomorrow goes well and Auntie is ok, she will be feeling alone nice a bit of company.

Dave..
    Well done on fastingā€¦ bowls not good at allā€¦.ā˜¹ļø

Another us day tomorrow maybe a sit in the garden.. a bit of shopping in the morning..,

Jean x

Evening!
    Jean, good you can relax for a bit, but nice the family are fairly close still…
    Dave- shame about the bowls, hard when all the greens are different! Did you manage to not go too mad with the food today?
    Nana- one of my favourite lunches! Hope your aunt is okay tomorrow.
    Had a busy weekend, it flew by…Have been walking the lovely Enoch when I can, got the rest of my veggie seedlings planted, all very slow growing though. Haircuts & cleaning done too. Have managed 3 FDs….

I am just back from bowling, another fast green, I played a lady called Susan. It was a close game. We were the last pair off the green. They were all drinking tea and eating biscuits while we were playing. Thought I’d had it at 16:8 down but won 21:19.Fast day going well.

Afternoon everyone forgot to post yesterday.
    Auntie very pleased to see us and as the weather was good Ely was very busy a lot if tourists about you can spot them as their holding street maps.
    A lovely visit from our daughter and son in law this morning they dropped in on the way home from visiting the hairdressers so Grandog Poppy wasn’t with them.
    A lovely day again here so a drink in the pub garden with our friends is planned and a Kebab takeaway to enjoy.
    Have a good weekend everyone and I’ll be back again Monday.
    Nana x

Good afternoon, the sun is out at last. I won again at bowls last night so won 4 out of last 5.A hard game on Monday against a good team on a difficult green.

Good afternoon everyone. Played mixed pairs bowling and finishes second overall. So in the moneyšŸ˜. Not a fast day today and Denise as made coconut cakešŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹.

Got slaughtered at bowls todayšŸ¤Ŗ. Always another day. So will try harder on Wednesday.

Evening All..
    A late post today..
    A good fast day but been very hungry finished about 600 cals.

I joined someone for boules just the two of us.. quite nice..
    We have a ton of grit coming tomorrow itā€™s all hands on deck or for a few of usā€¦ then cafe and then playingā€¦ I may miss playing I was shattered last time I have to keep fit for Charlie walks!!

Daughter is going to London tomorrow for the day, we are all quite tired lots of visiting, sheā€™s getting snappy with her dad so I am keeping out of her wayā€¦

Jean x

Good morning everyone, the sun is out so a nice day. Shopping later. Chloe’s been for a walk round the park, but we have to avoid other dogs. With Heidi we used to look for other dogs.

Evening Allā€¦
    A lovely hot day but cloudy at times well needed..
    We did our grit on the boules pitch much easier than last time, we had lunch then I came home and sat in the garden.. didnā€™t feel like boules today.

Katie is in London doing tourist things, it seems to be going well sheā€™s not back till 10pm.

A day to ourselves tomorrow maybe a bit of work in the morning then sitting in the garden make the most of it.

Dave..
    We seem to have seen lots of new dogs all was well.. I usually put him on his lead if I donā€™t know themā€¦

Jean x

It’s been a lovely day today. Have Chloe a quick brush and got lots of hair off her. Only short but lots of it, her bum is going bald šŸ˜.

Afternoon All..
    A very lazy day here making the most of the sun..
    A riverside walk with Natalie and Oreoā€¦ he should be having his jab by the end of the week, he is now allergic to steroids so heā€™s off them now, his feet are getting bad again, he had his socks on again this morning.

A line of washing so a bit of ironing later..shake and put some away..

DVe..
    The brush needs to be out here too, and he has monthly ear drops to keep his ears clean.

No fasting tomorrow going to see Jacqui..

Jean x

Afternoon everyone not posted much as there’s nothing really to report apart from no weight loss when I weighed on Monday.
    A nice lunch today had a toasted halloumi sandwich with chargrilled red peppers and my usual two glasses of wine.
    Not going to Ely tomorrow as we’re having a pub lunch with our daughter and son in law which will involve our usual cycle trip plus a fair bit of walking.
    Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather.
    Nana x

Not fasting today going to chippy.I won a close game at bowling today. A lovely sunny day, it’s supposed to be hot tomorrow so better dog out the sun cream.

Hi all! Sorry, I keep forgetting to post!
    Seem to be very busy here right now, lots done in the garden, washed hubby’s car yesterday, was so hot it was steaming on the bonnet! Walking Enoch 3 times a week, have met more dogs, he’s very friendly but jumps at dogs, he’s taller than me then! Mum is very busy gallivanting about which is lovely, so not seen her for over a week. Another hot day forecast here, so we might go to the beach tomorrow, so FD as ice cream will be needed!

Very hot today, I won at bowls again so will see if I can make it 3 wins in 3 days tomorrow night. Got a good sun tan at the bowling.I play for 40 minutes or so then we stop for tea and biscuits then sit down and watch the next 4 games and Mark their cards.

Morning Allā€¦
    A very hot day for us so going out soon, 19 degrees already.

Charlie is tired we had a busy day with Katie just bobbing about locally relaxing really for us but he missed out on 6 hours sleep, he started crying I knew he wanted his bed.

A long walk this morning a small one later.

My fasting I am missing as all my days mixed up with Katie being here, I find it harder through these hot days too. Hoping to get a couple in this week.

Enjoy the hot weather before it changes.. playing boules tomorrow.. missed a few gamesā€¦

Jean x

Well didn’t make it 3 in a row. Very fast green so lost as usual. It played an elderly lady and she was way too good for me.

Good afternoon everyone,a dull day today. At least I will be able to sleep tonight, to hot last night. Better for walking doggies now.

Viewing 50 posts - 32,551 through 32,600 (of 35,390 total)

You must be logged in to reply.