Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,825 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 2 hours, 44 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 27,401 through 27,450 (of 35,310 total)

• Morning all

Fast went well yesterday. Came in well under 500.

Have to go and do a good bit of shopping today and have decided to brave an actual supermarket. Weirdly a bit nervous of doing this. Have a list to get for son and gf. Both really poorly still. What’s happened to poor Boris Johnson (not a phrase I thought I’d ever utter) has put the wind up me a bit. They are both breathless sometimes and chest pain etc but they can both eat, walk around in the flat and not in bed all day. It’s such a horrid thing. I can hear it in their voices and I know son a bit worried though he won’t say that. Hoping they turn a corner in a day or two.

We’re getting up to date with jobs in garden and allotment now so we might start the summerhouse rubbing down today or tomorrow. Almost looking forward to starting.

Nana, are your SIL and grandson fully better now. Did it take a while for them? I too like our daily walk. Think it’s very important too.

Jean, I’m baking a bit too. Love that phrase ‘dribbled with whisky’…Made choc cookie dough yesterday which I will bake today and also cranberry, oat and almond ones half covered in white choc today. Have to take son’s shopping to Brighton to leave outside door so going to take him some and will take some over to daughter’s door and drop off the children’s eggs for hunt too. Will be the first Easter for a while the egg hunt hasn’t been in our garden.

Dave, I’m done with Kirsty meals now. Decided don’t like them much. Still have one in fridge but that’s it. Spanish chicken too high in cals really for a 500 day.

DF hope you’re still managing awesome commute and that Steve continues to improve and that you’re getting in the odd fast day.

HH son’s cake looked so nice. Glad he had a nice day or nice food at least even in the circumstances. Your walks are looking nice too. Your poor mum. I know sitting in someone’s garden not really allowed but if they’re observing the distance it seems reasonable.

Kay, hoping you can get hold of a freezer soon. It’s so annoying that people have bought more than they need. This lockdown won’t go on forever. It will pass and you will get your dog and life will feel much better. Sending hugs. I remember you were always such a focussed faster. Hope you can get back into soon.

Mel, think you might be fasting today. You can do this!

Cakey 8lbs off!! Now that is a bit of a good news for us. Project butterfly well underway.

Minols, hope all ok with you.

Tammy, Typhoo, quiet but hope you’re both ok.

Shortage of laughs at the moment for us all. My friend did me laughing on Sunday as we both sat in our respective gardens texting each other. She was having murderous thoughts about her OH. Knife emojis were sent. It seemed that the basis of this was his very annoying breathing….cabin fever eh….

Have as good a day as possible everyone.

Morning All…
    Lovely morning and early at the park…Oreo and the two huskies were there so a lovely run and play….came back to breakfast …

Indian on the meal plan tonight…Buttered Chicken, a few side dips too…

Windows are in a need of a clean, may do them in two goes..grass cut too…

Dave..
    Shame on the meal…

Nana..
    Hope the scales are kind..I push to go out early and I really enjoy the world coming into life..( maybe not so much now)..birds singing and so peaceful….good hubby got into the garden and got on with his jobs..

Hedgehog..
    Good luck on your fasting after your lovely eating day…three men under your feet 😬 enough said!

Jean x

Right, nappies put away and big girl pants firmly on. I am on AFD (800) more or less. Had a good look in the mirror and can see the weight going on. I was 5lb from goal and another 5lb has gone on. I used to say I couldn’t fast very well because we were away or out a lot, then I couldn’t fast because I was stressed because of the virus. Realise this is the very best time to do it so I emerge as a slim vibrant butterfly on the other side of this (😂😂). If I don’t do it now I will very easily be up a stone, what a waste after my hard work.

Oops nearly went back a page. Jean, wonder if you would share your butter chicken recipe? It sound so tasty and you obviously love it and have it quite often.

All good wishes to all and families who aren’t well.

Continued..

Sarah…
    So sorry to hear on your son and gf..it’s taking its time, such a worry ..so hard not to go and help them..
    Lovely the baking can be shared and not all eaten by yourselves, hope all the shopping gets done and sorted out…we have some Easter eggs which didn’t get delivered, my daughters were taken to them early..
    We have lots of birthdays this month, we shall have to think them through..maybe Moonpig type cards to be sent..

Mel..
    Come on keep strong and get focussed…a few years ago..I lost 32lbs…started eating again put all back on and had to start again!..all lost now!!…don’t let it happen….!!!
    I will sort the recipe out..

Have a good day everyone…chin up and keep busy..

Jean x

Morning Everyone, well another half pound lost this morning would have liked it to be more but at least I’m heading in the right direction.
    Sarah thanks for asking about son in law and grandson yes they’re both on the mend. Face timed grandson on Sunday to see how he was and he said that he still gets tired more quickly than he used to but otherwise okay. Son in law now back at Tescos where he works on the click and collect which as you can imagine is over the top busy but he’s managing but also getting really tired.Daughter said he comes home eats his evening meal and goes to bed afterwards.
    Hedgehogs bbq was good thanks a bit chilly in the breeze but we persevered and stayed outside for a while enjoying watching the birds on our feeders.
    Have a good day everyone whether fasting or not.
    Nana x

Well done fasters yesterday!
    And nana, another half pound down! Fantastic!

Come on Mel, Im with you! Big girl pants on today for me too!

Argos is getting stupudly busier and busier with deliveries. Neil is only half way through his deliveries and the morning is marching on. They have brought in 3 extra vans and couriers!
    Where are people finding money from for all these non essential items!

Shower time then a few jobs. Working in the shop this afternoon…highlight of my week!

Apparantly dogs are being dumped at rspca through ignorance of covid-19 although sadly all rehomings on hold!

Hope Boris doesnt need to go on a vent and gets better quickly…

Kx

Afternoon All..
    Keeping busy and keeping productive …not started my list of jobs.
    Prepared my curry to putting cream in and cooking chicken separate to make sure it’s cooked, two dips made and stewing steak cooking in oven to portion off and freeze…

Light lunch and cuppa then see what else I am doing…

Nana..
    Well done on another half off, they will all be adding up nicely…

Kay..
    I would think people are bored and clicking on line buying…I have just bought three lots of makeup things from body shop, not what I would normally do, started with moisturiser as run out and added a lip stain ?? and eye liner gel??..well I can play..😂

What a shame dogs are being dumped you would think being at home would be a lot easier…enjoy the shop later at least you can have a chat to people..

Steve has only done a short time in the garage a bit breathless, Charlie enjoyed people watching and fuss outside, sat in his bed talking court …he was very good..

Jean x

Afternoon…
    Kay & Mel- I’m with you, we can do it!
    Sarah- a worry with your son, hope he can shake it off soon. Good luck with the shopping, we’re avoiding the big stores. The baking sounded lovely, well done with making the dough on a FD!
    Jean- hope Steve can pace himself with the jobs, nice for Charlie to be out.
    Dave- are you having a lie-in?
    Had a good walk with Xena, & been pottering about in the garden, not too hungry luckily.
    Keep strong!

Heidi just woke up so I will take her on her favourite walk. No coat needed today so that’s a bonus.I expect there will be more out today due to the lovely weather.

Had a nice walk,Heidi gets me down on her favourite walk,she stops and sniffs every 3 yards, can’t keep walking because she is always stopping. She would have made a good sniffer dog. She met lots of dogs on our walk.Not a fast day today and a good job too had 800 calories already.

Hi all – see these weeks when you’re trying to just batter through things…the time just disappears!

Anyway, thought I’d drop by and say hello.

Had our main meal at lunch, seeing as we were all here, and I need ot head down to the church tonight to do some filming of candles – life is strange – before a zoom meeting, so I may as well use the computer there where it is quiet.

My head is whizzing aroudn with ideas every mornign…and then by evening they have all crashed and burned into the brick wall of my techy ignorance. But each day I learn something new – just need to try and retain it all arther than ask myself the same questions every day…and also try and remember which out of the ways I find to do things is really the most straightforward. Currently filming in one part of the church is achieved by balancing my camera on a music stand which in turn is balanced on a table – found that technique on Sunday. And yesterday, I discovered by accident that it is really easy to clip the beginning and end of a recording…so now people won’t need to see my hand approaching with my figure out to press a button they can’t see!

Sorry…too much caffeine and adrenaline again today!

Dave – our old dog is a nightmare for getting stuck on a sniff. No good yelling at him because he can’t hear but everyone must thiink we just don’t care about controlling our dog!

Mx

Hi all, fast day going quite well, should hit the 800 cals.
    Jean you are right. I bet when you lost 32lb you said right that’s not going on again. But it does, things change in your life, priorities move and bingo you are back where you started. This is why we all admire you, with everything going on in your life you keep at it. I feel I have to catch it now as I am on a slippery slope. Paul so proud of me, I can’t let him down, let alone myself.
    Kay and HH how is your day going? Big girl pants still firmly attached?
    Minols, nice to hear from you. Are you fasting? Nana, right direction – that is all I ask for at the moment.
    Dave, unfortunately sniffing is what dogs do, isn’t it! I am more patient now with Jodie than I was with our last dog. To them, it is a major point of the walk.
    Sarah how did the shopping go? I had to go today too. Find it very unsettling and weird. Not nice at all.
    Keep well everyone. Tammy are you lurking?

Mel- well done sticking at it! Once you get back into it hopefully the ADF won’t be too bad…
    Minols- I thought you were off now? It’s certainly a challenge keeping everything going & keeping in touch with everyone I’m sure. No wonder you don’t sleep well with all those ideas buzzing round your head 😂
    Dave- it’s good that Heidi likes her walks, does take forever when they’re older…used to find it hard in winter with Josie, I’d get so cold. Okay this time of year though! How was your nonFD?
    Sarah- how was the shopping? Hope the family were pleased with the baking!!
    Jean- bet the curry was good!
    Kay- how’s your FD been? Hope working at the shop went well…
    FDs been good for me- possibly could’ve done a liquid fast, but as we had our food delivery yesterday, we have lots of fresh veg needs eating! Did a stir fry tonight, & the others had more chocolate fondant. Might do another 800cal day tomorrow, not planned my food.
    Have a good evening all…

Fast day again tomorrow for me. Doing Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week. Minols I usually let her sniff to her hearts content but every 3 yards and the walk is exactly 1 mile each way, that’s a lot of sniffing, she is also pretty deaf. There are apps Minols that you can put memo’s in when you think of something. Then you can go back to them when you have time. Just a thought.

Mel, HH, the shopping was anxiety provoking. I wasn’t looking forward to it. There was no queue outside and everything I needed except tinned tomatoes was in stock but I felt tense all the way round and in a hurry to get out. It think everyone else was feeling similarly. I’ll be ok at the farm shop and a few shops in the village now for a while so won’t need to go to a supermarket for 3 weeks or so. So weird to be dreading popping into a supermarket….

I had to queue at Sainsbury’s, about 8 in front of me. I know what you mean about being nervous when shopping. People do try to avoid each other so not too bad. It did unnerve me a little when Boris went into ICU.If it can happen to him anyone could get it. Bedtime so I’ll be back 😆

Morning all!
    Lovely & bright here again…will go out soon with Xena. Fasting today, another 800cal day.
    Have a good day all!

Morning all

Beautiful again here today – althoguh now I’ve been at the dark, cold end of the study for a couple of hours, so it’s just a glimmer of a memory!

I went for a wee run this mornign…down to the church gardens and recorded a couple of things I may upload over the weekend. Really lovely in the park at that time of day.

NOt sure I’m ever going to manage a proper proper fd at the moment, but trying to keep reasonably low and exercise at least.

The boy has been on gadgets since he got up this mornign, as I’ve just had a zoom meeting…better go and stir his stumps before he takes root on the livign room carpet!

HH – not on holiday until after Sunday…just preparing madly so I CAN be on holiday…a couple fo weeks’ work in one week!

Mx

Morning All..
    What a lovely hot morning..a lovely long walk along the river bank…definitely shorts weather today…

I have been locked out of the forum a bit if a pain I lost a long post….

Definitely grass cut today, I keep putting it off…must get into the spring cleaning zone…21,676 steps done yesterday quite pleased…

Mel..
    Keep focussed and strong, hiccups happen..all the good work you have done don’t put all the weight back on, Paul is so pleased with your achievements as we all are…let’s get the half stone off 😀

It’s just weird going out everyone shouting at each other at a distance keeping safe, it’s not British …we will all pull through and life will get back to normal..

Hedgehog..
    You are looking very busy this morning…how many pans do you need 😂…you are working through your spring cleaning…well done..you put us to shame..

Dave..
    Heidi having lots of sniffing picking up all her messages..only like us all 😂..she does well…

Minols..
    Nearly ready for your holiday and a bit of relaxation….

Have a lovely day everyone…I will be fasting tomorrow…

Jean x

Just back from our walk, Heidi’s had her fix 😁.Very warm, no coat again and surprisingly not many people about. I had a talk with a lady in our street she has a rottweiler, Heidi’s friend Willow.She said Willow keeps biting the pad on her front paw.I said you will have to get her some shoes, she said she did with her other rottweiler and kept the pattern so maybe she will make some for Willow.She told me someone less than 1/4of a mile away as got Covid19, it’s getting closer.

Fast still going well but board stiff.Turned the telly off 😱.It will probably have a fit, it’s not used to being off this time of day. I have took the bathroom door off to wash paint and repair it. My drill need charging so waiting for that.

Evening All…
    I managed to get the back garden grass cut….started to sit out but both of my daughters thought different nearly 2 hours on the phone between them..
    I got my shorts out to walk Charlie pm it was very warm…

A fasting day for me tomorrow, the weeks are passing so quickly …weekend on the horizon already…

I think next week I shall have to go out for a Tesco shop, pick my time right maybe early 7.30 or so…gloves and mask on..I need to look and buy, top up most things…get back and shower and put my clothes into wash….ok as yet

Dave..
    The TV drives me crackers..evening yes but not all day…

Jean x

I don’t know where people all get their masks from.Kitchen closed,food day tomorrow, I have changed fast days from Monday and Thursday to Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My son’s not happy he’s got to work Sunday and Monday 😜.

Evening everyone,
    Just finished eating our Fish & Chips takeaway from our local pub. It was lovely. FD planned for tomorrow so did some hot cross buns in the bread maker and have put them in the freezer ready to have on Friday morning .
    What a beautiful day it’s been – got lots of odd jobs done between us.
    Not much else to report.
    Have a good evening everyone and stay safe.
    Nana x

I wonderif I’m allowed back on?!

Ooh, I am! Morning all!
    Minols- I did think it strange that you’d be off on holiday on the happiest Sunday of the year! That explains it, hope you get everything done!
    Jean- I’m not putting anyone to shame, it’s just my house badly needs a clean- I bet yours is way cleaner than mine, even your boots are!!
    Dave- you’ve got the busy bug too? Hope your FD went okay…
    Nana- fish & chips sounds lovely! As do hot cross buns- I prefer the shop ones to mine as they’re softer on top, mine go too crisp! Hope yours are good!
    Hope everyone else is okay- Typhoo, Tammy, you’re very quiet?
    NonFD for me, breakfast was good!

Morning All…
    A dull start and chilly…

Park walk this morning it’s later than I would of liked…

Then see what we can do later not thought about it yet…..I am fasting today…

Nana..
    Could die for our local chippy…gets so packed I just can’t go….

Dave..
    No masks here too…shall use my motorbike buff..tight circular scarf stays on your mouth, then wash when I get home,,,

Hedgehog..
    Took a while for me to get back on…..hot cross buns too sweet for me so it’s a No….thinking of a few jobs depends if I get going. 😂….I always like a good sort of cupboards always looks like a job well done…

Minols..
    Enjoy your time off…relax you are always so busy…some time to yourself…

Jean x

I’m with you Jean,no hot cross buns for me either, Denise will probably have them though. Up early today couldn’t sleep,went to bed early about 12-30.Not as warm today so it may keep the idiots who sunbathe in. Not a fast day today so must try and not go mad, fast day tomorrow.

Oh I love hot cross buns! Not toasted, just with lots of butter.
    Having said that, my second fast day is today. Thanks for the encouragement Jean, I am feeling fairly strong at the moment. Plan is to do this ADF up to my birthday (11th May) before I weigh myself that day.
    Dave, love the way you go to bed early at 12.30!

12-30 is like mid afternoon 😜😁. The sun as got his hat on, So I fear the worst for all the fools who sunbathe.I wonder how long the lockdown will be extended too.

Dull, cloudy and cold here…..x

Bright,sunny and warmish here☀️☀️☀️. Time for a sandwich 🐽🐽

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157318744757725&id=736782724

Will put this on here so Minols and Steve can see it to.

Don’t like to boast but it’s really hot here! We were late going out with Xena so didn’t go too far, she’s not good with the heat…saw several big groups of people wandering about on our way home…idiots 😤…bet they don’t realise there’s coronavirus in their village!
    Keep strong Jean & Mel!
    Popping round to Mum’s soon.

Hot here too not had any heat on for 2 days.Heid met a Shar Pei,only a pup,😁. Denise is cracking the whip on the DIY😭.

Hedgehog…
    Very jealous it’s cold and our heating is on at 22 degrees…stupid people everywhere…SIL driving his lorry says the roads are much busier than the last week..people are out and about…

Busy girl here…all windows done inside and out upstairs, all rooms done upstairs and the stairs and hallway…..stopped now continue tomorrow…

Did your corn and hard skin go in one application, I have done two treatments much better still hard skin soaking my feet every day to see if I can move it…it’s still very sore…what did you put in your water, you added something strange if I remember…it looks much better still not right….I walk 150 miles a month it doesn’t help !

Hope mums ok and still enjoying the company if her neighbour across the garden…

Hungry today just having a coffee…

Jean x

Jean- keep strong! My corn did go- took a few plasters to get rid of it, but think it might be coming back now 😬. The foot soak was Listerine & vinegar, can’t remember the amounts, I can look it up? For hard skin…
    Dave- better hide from Denise!
    Mel- hope you’re doing okay?
    Mum was in a tizzy over plants- she wanted me to help her order some online, but most places were out of stock & then she decided the others were too expensive- they weren’t too bad, she normally doesn’t worry about money! Told her she shouldn’t keep going to see Dad’s plot in the cemetery, she got stroppy & said it was essential & she’d tell the police that if she was stopped 😱. She can’t understand that everything’s shut down, she’s started on about getting a bench for the Churchyard, & fussing cos she wants to get rid of things on freecycle, but they’re not advertising stuff…if only I still drank, I feel the need 😂🍷🍷
    Think I’m hungrier today than in a FD!

Hi everyone
    HH yes I am ok, fast day going well. Bit low as today is the day our Kent lot (six of them) come up for Easter. They have come every year since we moved here (15) and the house should now be full of people all talking very loudly at once and asking if it is wine o’clock yet!
    A worry about your mum, very stressful.
    Jean our heating is still on, very cold wind here now. Re feet, my mum had terrible hard skin on her feet and I inherited it. Used to get deep cracks in them, but for some reason they are fine now. Think I just have been wearing the wrong shoes when I was working.

That cream I said Jean is unbelievable,it will make your feet soft overnight. I couldn’t believe how good it is.Had 2 good fast days so far this week. Another one tomorrow,no toast at night, 😇😇😇. Have any of you find the cat in the picture yet.

Evening All…
    I decided on a egg sandwich tonight..it looked rather small….kitchen closed…I really couldn’t be bothered.

Hedgehog..
    Thanks I found the recipe…I am allergic to it in my mouth and also to aspirin..looks like I can’t do it..shame.
    Sorry mum is so confused about the virus it must be really hard for her…

Mel..
    Shame on your friends not able to join you…you will have to fit in a lot of catchups when it’s all over..
    This is the first corn I have ever had, hopefully the last when it’s gone!…my birthdays at the end of the month, we were going to go away..looks like a meal in now…still maybe not as Steve will still be having treatment.

Dave..
    I will look on line and see who sells it…I might have to wait till the virus has gone..I need some magic lotion..

Jean x

Evening everyone, another glorious day plenty of sunshine and 21 degrees. Husband decided on a BBQ which was a marinated chicken breast and I had it with salad but have come in below 800 calories so another FD under my belt. Will have my next one on Tuesday instead of Monday as it’s Easter.
    Hedgehogs a shame your mum is being stressful.
    We had some lovely news yesterday evening we’ve become great great Aunt & Uncle to a little bit born yesterday. Now we feel really old. Feel sorry for our niece as it’s her first grandchild and she’s unable to visit and have a cuddle.
    Have a good evening everyone.
    Nana x

Sent you a link, it is magic.Makes all skin soft.Had homemade cottage pie 🥰😘.Bad news about my ex work mate getting Covid19, he’s in a bad way.He lives in Ramsbottom.I think he caught it in hospital, he was in for heart surgery.

Morning all!
    Dave- that’s so rotten for your friend- can’t help but wonder how many people have caught this in hospital…No toast for you, that’s good! No Easter eggs bought either?
    Mel- a shame you’re not seeing your friends, hopefully not too long until you all get together again. Well done with your FD!
    Nana- great great auntie, wow! Must be awful for your neice not seeing them, you forget the sacrifices everyone’s making…
    Jean- plans must be even more up in the air for you 2 with Steve’s treatment than for everyone else! Very hard times…you worked very hard yesterday! Can only do a couple of windows at a time, not good for the neck!
    Minols- another busy day for you, are you doing a service online or recorded one already?
    Hope everyone else is okay?
    Not going to fast over Easter, feel less slim already though! Strange how that happens after only a couple of days not fasting. Having to do a roast today, a bit odd, but got the veggies to use up! Our Church are doing a service online so will watch that…

Morning All…
    Hoping for a warm day it’s a slow start for the sun..we have two days then cold again….

Weigh in this morning 1 lb up…I have been the same for 6 weeks, we have had a few larger meals, flapjack and wine…it proves a point….still under goal…

Nana..
    Congratulations on becoming a Great Great Aunt…that’s very special…it’s a shame in the lock down and visiting…especially your niece she will be chomping at the bit…

Lovely bbq for you yesterday..so cold here..

Dave..
    Hope your mate pulls through…it’s a worry for Steve going to hospital too…we are there next week..bloods Tuesday and treatment Wed, one of the days was changed…

Hedgehog…
    I am doing a roast beef today too…not really in the spirit of Easter….depending on the weather may try and get the downstairs windows done…how is your neck, it was sore the other day?…as soon as off the button the weight soon comes back on, must think a bit now before I eat….bang goes my baking day!!..(maybe? but it’s Easter)

Minols..
    Enjoy your time off..

Have a good Easter everyone…

Jean x

Morning, Jean it is supposed to warm up a lot today. Then good again tomorrow.
    Nana you are not old enough to be a great great anything!
    Dave sorry about your old mate, although not that old in years.
    HH and Jean would love to share your roasts but we are having pasta this evening. Not a fast day Yay!
    So wine tonight. At least on ADFs my wine intake is halved. A good thing. Chocolate today too 😈
    I should be cooking eight full breakfasts now, while sharing in a few crosswords (I get all the literature ones)
    But I am just sitting on my own typing this with just that bloody chaffinch banging on the window!

HI everyone

Having a bit of a thumb-twiddling day…although later I should get on with calls to people – need to give them time to get up and get sorted! The reflections for tonight are all uploaded and ready to go, but I do still ahve a couple of things to film. Don’t know what I’d do without the camera on my phone!

The boy is a bit out of sorts, the OH has discovered that today’s a holiday (clueless!), so he’s watching telly on the computer cos the boy has the tv for fortnite. I have just a couple of things to finish off, so I could do some cleaning and sorting…but not really motivated. Need a talking too!

I’ll try not to overdo the food today – but it is such a default, isn’t it? We have half dead bananas so I might make banana bread for the boys – that does NOT tempt me, fortunately!

And we’ll probably have another Marvel double bill.

Easter eggs are locked in the car ready for Sunday…!

Mx

Morning Everyone, another nice morning here but no BBQ today having a curry this evening instead. Decided to take our daily constitutional walk early this morning to avoid the ever increasing number of walkers coming from the surrounding villages to take advantage of the lovely walks around here.
    Mel husband had a sister 14 yrs older than him and his identical twin brother both sadly no longer with us. His sister had 2 daughters one whose 62yrs and one 60yrs old and the younger one is the new grandmother.
    Have a good day everyone whether fasting or not.
    Nana x

It must be annoying people coming from other villages to walk near to you, all possible carriers of the virus.Somebody less than quarter of a mile from me has got the virus, their house backs onto the local park. Going to Sainsbury’s soon to do the weekend shop, it’s got to last until Tuesday.A very sunny day here again, still no heating on.Think I may slip an Easter eggor two in my basket.

Afternoon All…
    Warm and cloudy here…busy girl this morning….took the boy on a new route across the fields, a bit isolated, then on lead across the green, then back tracked to the river wall so he could go off lead again to home..he had a different idea thought of Heidi, he still wanted his usual walk..so up the river bank and back..lovely so I didn’t really mind..monkey !

Finished my down stairs windows in and out, washed garage door..cleaned car, more dusty than anything. Dinner now on and everything prepared…sitting in garden for a bit.

Must admit thinking of my Mum, she would have been horrified me doing jobs on a Good Friday…it was just not done at all…I couldn’t even play out on Good Friday…funny how things come into your mind.

Mel..
    Has your little friend left you in peace…wine is already on the table only a quarter of a bottle another may need cracking 😂

Minols..
    Hoping your video link goes well..I know you are not very into computers..possibly getting better now..

Nana..
    I think we have the same problem with people coming to our village..loads of people who I have never seen before and some with dogs, again I have to be careful, I don’t want dog fights!

Dave..
    I have decided to shop at 7 am tomorrow while I hope it’s quiet..I have to be careful..it’s ok having small shops but I haven’t done any shopping in three weeks, I can’t expect people to do full shops and I need to look…not happy though..

Soaking my poor feet but I think my corn/hard skin is a lot better…

Jean x

Tesco near me is busy at 7am.I went back to Sainsbury’s, still had to queue but not as bad. Took me 20 minutes to get in. I got everything I went for. Very warm outside.

Viewing 50 posts - 27,401 through 27,450 (of 35,310 total)

You must be logged in to reply.