Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,909 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 26,651 through 26,700 (of 35,396 total)

• Morning all!
    Kay- keep strong today then, not long to get those pebbles sorted!
    Nana- well done yesterday, have a nice lunch out today! Enjoy your pancakes!
    Jean- hope all’s okay? Did Steve’s nose hold up?
    Dave- is it Spanish today? Are you hoping for a lowish day? Hope you’re enjoying the Nimble bread, I didn’t know they still did it, my Nan used to have that!
    Mel- how did your day go yesterday? Did you get the leak fixed?
    Minols- hope your day was good yesterday?
    Tammy, Cakey, Typhoo, DF, hope you’re all okay, & Sarah enjoy your holiday!
    Feeling strong at the moment so will miss breakfast, not sure what we’re eating today, others not bothered about pancakes…dog training & a quick shopping trip later.

Wet here and cold, couldn’t sleep so up early. Think I will have Weetabix for breakfast, not fasting today. I have decided not to get weighed until the 27th of March, that will give me some time to lose the holiday gain. I will still be fasting this week, not got the holiday feeling yet. Spanish lesson later then shopping. Volkswagen drivers are ok for a German car, they come bottom of my hit list๐Ÿ˜„.BMW are by far the worst. Big SUV cars are moving up on the list too ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.

It’s a dry and cold start to the day here but rather have that than the snow.

Fast day went well yesterday just need to have my breakfast which I’ve been looking forward to for the last hour.

It’s shrove Tuesday but think ill be giving the pancakes a miss as I need to need a couple of pounds loss this week if I can.

I forgot it’s pancake Day, should I buy some or make them myself.I never have a dessert apart from sometimes when I go out for a meal, so once a year isn’t bad. Better take Heidi out before it pours down.

Morning All
    Bright day but going paddling again ๐Ÿ˜‚…park walk pm…

A good fast day yesterday..slice of toast this morning not my sort of breakfast but different.

Blood test for Steve to see if his potassium levels are holding level, already gone. Cuppa, hair dry and walk.

Nana..
    What is the Dexter series about..blood thirsty?..a nightmare for your friends a shame buying one thing and getting another…such an expensive holiday…nearly had pancakes this morning,I changed my mind, cream and berries or banana, Nutella and cream…maybe the weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kay..
    Master chef was interesting…hope you get your pebbles…

DF..
    Itโ€™s funny how we all have our likes..we have had a VW before and loved it….is the VW Up the baby car looked nice, a bit too small for us both……VW T-Rock is the one we are looking at…hoping finding one at a good price….well done on your good fast..

Hedgehog..
    Sorry I think I forgot to say thanks for the recipe..copied it over to my file…lots of calories in it ๐Ÿ˜‚…would it be 8 good size portions?
    Nose good, ๐Ÿคž….it was a nightmare and wouldnโ€™t go to hospital..it was awful what they did to him last time…
    Have a good Xena training session, a bit of shopping for us too…

Dave..
    We are all different…we have a SUV at the moment so sad to see it go itโ€™s the best car I have ever had, we needed it for the caravan..goodness it goes like a rocket..good for over taking or if needed..you make your pancake mixture like Yorkshire pud batter just a tad thicker…

Tyhpoo…
    Enjoy your breakfast…hope you loose this week…

Jean x

Jean – Yes, the VW Up is the small one .. perfect for just me. I’ll have to see how they price up when I decide to change it, haven’t the energy at the moment, but maybe in the spring.

Life would be so boring if everyone liked the same things ๐Ÿ™‚ As for bad drivers, I think people are bad generally these days. The motorway was so dangerous with surface water this morning, and yet they still insist on flying up in the fast lane at ridiculous speeds! Winds me right up!

Hi guys
    Sorry never made it on yesterday, didnt fast yesterday abdxam afraid not today either, got too much going on, Graeme’s appeal today, I hope it goes well, just had my mot at the docs and actually passed, BP is the best it’s ever been, that is medicated, but it was still up a bit normally on it, weight is down on 4yrs ago, I said I have been fasting, wanted to double check with my medication, all good, so one good thing today.
    Sorry got to run, hope your all well, haven’t caught up with all the posts.
    Tammy x

Yes motorway traffic is horrendous, people doing 100 mph in the wet.Just as bad some do 30 mph that can cause problems. Got caught in a hail storm and as soon as I get home the sun comes out.

Jean- the TRoc is quite a big SUV, can’t be any smaller than yours? My brother has the VW Tiguan, they look nice.
    Dave- bad timing with the walk, that was me on Sunday, heavy rain, stopped when we were on the way home!
    DF- sorry, posts crossed this morning, & now the page has turned ๐Ÿ˜‚ I agree on the motorway driving, & driving in general, I don’t think the teaching is as good for youngsters now, & everyone is so impatient!
    Tammy- good luck for the appeal, & well done with your health check!
    Getting hungrier but no food yet!

HI all

Not doing great. Still under the weather, and this mornign I popped in on the League of Gentlemen (our wee eauivalent to man shed) to ask them to move a piano for me, and one of the wives had sent in cake…I was not allowed out withou accepting a slice! To be honest, it was just the boost I needed. I’ll still keep to my small portions today, but really need to get a serious day in tomorrow, and good days for the rest of the week, otherwise Feb will see me going backwards (notice how I’m starting to manage your expectations, Kay?!)

Jean – when it comes to smaller cars that can do everything, I can never look past the Honda Jazz – I’ve had a couple, and used one to lug everything for a cottage renovation up and downt he road! Japanese engineering is good. But the best thing about it is the ‘magic’ seats…amazing! not just the usual split stuff, or even the fold flat option. It’s the fact that you can tip the seat bit up against the back, so you have in effect a tall boot in the middle ofthe car, as well as the normal boot. When we had 2 dogs, I lined that bit with an adapted boot line hung off the headrests of the front seats, and the dogs curled up in that bit, down and out of sight of passer-by distraction. When the boy was wee, i had one seat like a seat for his carrier, and the other tipped up for the folded buggy to stand up in, and the dogs got relegated to the proper boot – yes, they did both fit, dogs like to curl up! Of course, it turns out that Honda gear sticks and handbrakes are irrestitible to buhunds…but he also ate purses, handbags, lipsalves, ibuprofen strips…so I can’t probably blame Honda for that! If I were not trying to have the smallest car I can find with all its seats, I’d have a Jazz still!

Meanwhile – DF, I think we’ve talked ood VWs before?! Our 50 year old one is adapted for dogs, and pulls a wee matching pod…just not often enough. I’d love to be able to go camping more often with the set up. Currently working on a campaign to persuad my OH that he really wants to make Stripey environmentally friendly and put in an electric engine…figuring it’ll take me three years, by which time hopefully the conversion price will have come down so we don’t need another mortgage!

mx

All the talk of the Coronavirus,Italy is getting worst,by the time I go on the cruise Italy may have closed its borders. 1000 stuck in Tenerife, hope I don’t get stuck next week in Lanzarote. I have had a flu jab and a pneumonia jab so if I do get it hopefully this will help. I think a lot of people will holiday Inn the UK this year.

DF..
    Looks a lovely small car, for city driving or for one person..looks like we have nearly bought our car, waiting for a price for ours, 12 week wait! โ˜น๏ธ

We have to tell the girls we are selling the caravan yet ๐Ÿ˜ฌ..surprising what I tell you guys….

Dave…
    Poor you and Heidi…we got caught in one the other day, us three girls laughing like mad and the three dogs sheltering under a bush ๐Ÿ˜‚..whoโ€™s crackers!…keep positive about your holiday…

Hedgehog..
    Itโ€™s a baby to ours….I really love the Tigwan we had one before the Volvo, Volvo much bigger itโ€™s a fantastic car, Tigwan still too big and pricey..shame..

Tammy..
    Hope today goes well for hubby, itโ€™s a worry…good your weights down for you and everything looking well, doctor would be pleased and you …

Minols..
    BIL swears by the Jazz, we would just like a bit bigger….we like Honda too had a few Civics.. hope the cake deserved the calories ๐Ÿ˜ฌ…you pack a lot into the Jazz ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jean x

Jean…as in life, it’s all in the planning! (And the lying awake sleepless in the wee small hours๐Ÿ˜‚
    Mx

I would get a big gas guzzler if I won the lottery, but to be honest if I wasn’t going to Denise’s mums every week I would probably only do 3/4 thousand miles per year.So a small car works out cheaper all round. Spanish lesson was good, all the women laughing again, Olwyn who is teaching us was saying she was playing darts in Spain and said something and all the pub was laughing, she said what’s up they explained that what she said translated into testicles.๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Hi all
    Bad news he lost his appeal, but they have told him to get a new sick line for lack of mobility and put in for worsening condition, as they agree he is not fit to work now, but the appeal was for 2 yrs ago, I suppose that’s something. I’ve also told him in no uncertain terms, that he gets his hearing aids and walking aids, all official,everything helps.
    Needless to say, I’m not thinking about fasting, I think my feb pebbles are all out the pot , sorry.
    Tammy x

Evening everyone,Am pleased to report a two pounds loss shown on the scales this morning expect after lunch and some pancakes it’s gone back on now ๐Ÿ˜ Eldest Grandson and his Fiancee have asked us to go meet up with them for lunch on Saturday which will be nice.
    Jean Dexter is very gruesome the character called Dexter works as a police forensic evidence officer – who decides to dispose of criminals who aren’t prosecuted for their crimes and dispatches them in nasty ways. Pleased to say car passed it’s mot with flying colours- its a sixteen year old Skoda Octavia ( heard all the jokes ) that we’ve had from new but not done many miles.
    Minols hope you start to feel better soon.
    Tammy not a good outcome ๐Ÿ˜•
    Have a good evening everyone.
    Nana x

Skoda’s are great cars Always very highly rated in Europe, father in law swore by them.The Octavia is a lovely car.

Nana- well done 2lbs off! That’s great, you might be the only one making the grade with the pebble pot ๐Ÿ˜‚ Glad your car passed it’s mot.
    Tammy- that is a shame, sorry for you & very stressful…good that tgey gave him advice on what to do next though. Hope you get hubby sorted with hearing aids etc now.
    Minols- hope the cake was enough medicene to keep you better.
    Jean- did the toast help for breakfast or does your usual keep you fuller longer?
    Had a good keto day, very low carb & restrained for me! Took Xena out- was sunny out the front but dark clouds out the back, thankfully rain waited until we got home! Now got to cook beef chow mein for youngest before I sit down…

I am not getting weighed for a month so hope to be lighter than I am now when I do get weighed.

Dave..
    We only had the powerful car to pull the caravan we had only a choice of about 5 cars in our price range, she did just over 40 miles per gal pretty good for engine size, pulled at 31 miles which was excellent..
    Life changes, so smaller to fit in now…

Spanish lesson sounds funny…a plan in place for weighing hope it works …

Tammy..
    He will have to put all his problems forward and it may help next time…they do ask a lot off people..just tick boxes with no compassion…you have worries, it knocks the pebbles…hugs…

Nana..
    Well done on 2 lbs off..lovely meeting up with grandson and fiancรฉ at the weekend ..passed in about Dexter maybe not me…

Hedgehog…
    No difference with breakfast, I think I could miss it out really…it was the smell of burnt toast this morning, me and Charlie joined him ๐Ÿ˜‚
    We had big black dark skies, we managed our walk too…a bit like sleet and hail when it arrived…

Night night and to bed….

Jean x

Don’t mention toast, I know you had to have a big car for towing. If you get another big car not SUV you can get some that are very good on fuel. Get a petrol though they are trying to phase out diesel cars. I like them with technology built in.

Well done on the 2lbs nana!
    Steve, well done on another fast day.

Tammy, sorry he lost the appeal. Shame its based on his situation 2 years ago. New application needed I reckon, situation worse, understated problems…

HH, well done getting back into keto.

Jean, I have toast, Im hungry again not afterwards it doesnt fill me up.

Minols, hope the cake was worth it?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I finished on 746 today, so happy with that. 2 more of those to go. Work in the morning and I volunteer in our village shop on Wednesday afternoons, so that should keep me busy and out of the kitchen.

3 days left of focused Feb…..rattling the jar….

Morning all!
    Well done with your FD, Kay! I’m aiming for a 500cal FD today, trying ADF this week. Seeing my Homestart family this afternoon.
    Hope everyone’s okay & keep strong all the fasters, doesn’t sound promising for the jar?!

Hi everyone

I’m with you trying to fast, HH, so no breakfast for me. I’ve the makings of a curry recipe from the Hairy Bikers for tonight…just need to get to that point of the day! And, of course, today is the start of Lent, so I also have a bit of a chocolate hangover from eating all the chocolate in the house last night! Kidding! I didn’t, but I did have some…just so I know what I’m giving up!

Have a good day, everyone.

Mx

Hi all ๐Ÿ™‚

Dave I agree on the Skoda as being a good car .. also owned by VW hehe!

I’m having a really low day today, had pancakes last night, and then woke up in the night feeling so rough ๐Ÿ™ Something didn’t agree with me. So, lots of water and not a lot of food for me today. Maybe it will turn out to be an extra FD which would be good!

I’m thinking I maybe stressed myself out too much yesterday, when I got home Steve had overdone it, yet again, he looked pale and quite ill when I got in. He immediately lay on the sofa and had a sleep for a few hours before speech therapy. When I’m back at work full time, I hope he paces himself. He’s so silly trying to carry on as if everything is how it was. Its not, he needs to rest! I have no control over it, or very little. So frustrating and very stressful! Also my nagging him isn’t really helping, he’s always been so independent and on the go!

Anyway, have a good day everyone, keep warm its freezing out there today!

x

Toast wouldn’t keep me going for very long unless I had half a loaf ๐Ÿค, that’s why I stick with porridge or weetabix.

Not sure how the day is going to turn out it’s looking cold but dry at the moment just don’t want any snow.

Good morning everyone, it’s raining here just for a change. It was hockey last night but I was to tired so recorded it and watching it now. Bowling today but will see how the weather is first, played in the rain last week. Will take my son to the airport this afternoon, he is off to Prague until Monday. Going for a low day today and a fast day tomorrow.

Morning All..
    A very bright morning..cold I think…

A village 4 miles from us, Snaith, The River Aire our river has flooded over, through the day yesterday then very bad over night..I really feel for them…we will be going through to the caravan later if the main road is open, we think it will be.

A busy day emptying the caravan, we have done one run yesterday…we have a dealer coming on Monday hopefully to take it..sad but a must.

Dave..
    We need a high car to get into most cars are too low, so a mid size SUV, petrol.

Kay..
    I am hoping to re think breakfast next week, more protein or miss it….are you doing a pebble March?

Enjoy your day…different helping in the shop pm….

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy your HS day…keep busy…

Minols..
    Hope you can keep off chocolate for Lent…keep strong..or you will be in trouble ๐Ÿ˜‚

DF..
    Steves body should tell him, hope he calms down and takes it easy…it will be hard when you get back to work full time, have they been understanding?..I think itโ€™s so hard, tiring and very draining for us when they are ill…look after yourself too…

Tyhpoo..
    I get so fed up with cereal, so mundane..I think I could not have breakfast..itโ€™s just been drummed into me for years you must eat!!

Dave..
    Keep busy, hope your sons ok travelling but enjoys his self…my SIL has travelled to Milan and Croatia in the last 10 days, I have told my daughter to keep an eye on him.

Have a good day everyone…

Must get on and walk…busy day…

Jean x

I know what you mean about getting in to cars, I am ok at the moment but it does get harder. Stopped raining I think so bowling could be ok. I don’t normally have breakfast, so that’s not a problem. I do have it when I get up early which isn’t very often. I would love to have an SUV but can’t afford one.

Morning. Back very late last night. I fasted yesterday which worked well. Thanks for that tip Jean. I was under 500 but 200 of them was a bag of crisps at 9pm last night at Toulouse airport. There was nothing else i could see that had the calories on. I did have an apple too…not braved the scales yet but plan to fast again tomorrow and weigh then. I dont feel too much fatter but we all know how deceptive that can be.

Will catch up on posts but to join the car discussion, we have a vw golf sv. Not that common here but like a longer slightly broader golf not as long as tge estate. Top gear called it very boring and it is. But it’s an automatic which was the first one for us and no going back from that. And the size was just right as two dogs can go in boot and enough space but not massive. Miss my fun little mini but it was just sensible for us to go to one between us.

Goox to be back. Hoping I don’t wreck the pebble jar…

Morning all, my fast days keep deteriorating to nothing but have lost two pounds from the holiday. So at the moment I am two pebbles out from the start of February. Will try to wheedle another one out by the end. Wonโ€™t be the four I pledged though ๐Ÿ˜ž
    Lovely sunny day here, Paul taken Jodie for a long walk.
    Re cars, Paul wanted to treat himself when he retired and bought a Ford Focus ST. Goes well and plenty of boot space which we really need with the pooch on our long trips. We have done well over 100,000 miles in it in the six years we have had it! Our dog mobile for local walks is just a mud bucket. A very clunky old Toyota Corolla. Will be sad when that one goes although I donโ€™t normally get attached to cars.
    Glad to see you back Sarah you did well yesterday even with the crisps!
    Re breakfasts I havenโ€™t had cereal for years but love toast Dave! Donโ€™t mind a bit of porridge actually.
    DF situation with your husband sounds very stressful, why donโ€™t they understand they have to look after themselves. Paul can be very stubborn sometimes too.
    Minols I forgot about Lent, not that I have ever given anything up for it! Wine would be the best but not going to happen. I could probably give up chocolate, perhaps I will do that. Am I right 40 days. Ooh er.

Just had toast ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.The sun is trying to come out so bowling looking good, only a short session today before I take my son to the airport. The Coronavirus seems to be going worldwide unfortunately. Could be very better take Heidi out while it’s dry.

HI All
    First meeting brought coffee and doughnut with her! Grr! Managed to accept the doughnut graciously, but fortunately we were so busy, I haven’t had time to touch it. Also forunately it’s ‘maple’, so I know I can resist that if I get it off my desk son!

Mel – 40 days…except it’s really until Easter which is a bit longer, so the tradition is that you get days off fasting on Sundays (not a lot of people know that!). I’m not an absolute stickler…far too ‘non-conformist’, but I am doing the chocolate thing this year, but given that it’s largely to do with trying to lose weight I can’t claim ‘holiness points’!

DF – I’m with Mel and Jean, with the old ‘men – huh!’ roll of the eyeballs! But also to say look after yourself through this, too. I see a lot of partners who are blind to the toll it takes on themselves. Lots of deep breaths, and the occasional treat (non edible…maybe massage? nails? coffee with a mag at your favourite coffee shop?)

Mx

Minols- well done with that donut! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I wpuldn’t have been able to resist it! Hope the non chocolate time goes quickly!
    DF- poor you, such a worry, sending you a hug. Hope maybe feeling rough yesterday shakes hubby up & he’ll take it easier from now on. As the others have said, look after yourself!
    Mel- have just told hubby that you have a focus ST, he’s envious! He wants one for his next car, he would change cars regularly but our Peugeot is lovely, low mileage & reliable, silly to change it now. We did have a Landrover discovery for a while, that was amazing! As I live with 3 petrol heads, it rubs off!
    Sarah- hope your holiday was lovely, & the scales are kind! I bet it was lovely to see Gretel again?
    Dave- how are you finding the Nimble toast? Are you still going bowling if it’s raining?
    Jean- I will talk to care salesman son & get the lowdown on cars for you! Such a shame about the caravan, hugs to you as well…
    Early lunch, hoping for a 500cal day, but might go a bit over ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Had a lovely walk with Xena, was bright but cold & windy here. Heard there’s another posdible corona virus case in Colchester now…
    Off to see my family soon

HH I went bowling but not enough turned up so I came home, it’s lovely and sunny now ๐Ÿคฏ.If your on WhatsApp group I am going to put a picture on that will be of interest.

Afternoon quick break at work
    So many posts to read through, I will get it done.
    Right so I have given myself a kick in the pants and am going to try and do 3b2b’s,hopefully undo some of the past weeks eating, see how hungry I get, doing well just now, and have mothers lentil soup for my tea, trying to be more conscious about hidden calories, as Dave pointed out and am going to try and stick to black coffee and water. Not sure how many calories my tea with milk and sweeteners comes in at, but its probably more than I think.
    Stay strong the fasters
    Catch you later
    Tammy x

Afternoon All…
    Beautiful day not too cold….we feel shattered on the go since 7.30..Caravan all empty…garage full no idea what to do with it all……EBay!
    A hour sit then park walk……the fields are unbelievable here all full of river water only about a mile from us…loads of roads closed, even ours, access only…peaking again at 10 pm tonight…1947 was the last time it was so bad…they are talking about breaching a river bank to let the water out into fields to save houses.

Sarah …
    Lovely to have you back..hope you have had a good holiday…

Mel..
    Well done on the 2 lb off all in the right direction….

Minols..
    Well done on the donut…I would have eaten it…..I will remember the treats itโ€™s a good idea…if I have time to remember ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hedgehog..
    Still waiting for phone call for the PET scan ..will chase it up tomorrow …have a good HS afternoon..

Tammy..
    Three b2bs sounds hard going…..hope works busy for you…

Dave..
    Shame on the bowling..

Jean x

Hi all – HUNGRY! Managed to stay off everything until the boy came home at 3pm with a quarter of chees sandwich leftover…didn’t touch the sides of my mouth!

Still, I’ve managed to cook what I think might turn out to be a fabulous curry without nibbling anything else from the fridge, so if I can keep myself occupied for the next 30 minutes, I can do some rice and eat a proper meal with the boys and if I manage for that to be ALL (!) then I’ll be well under 800 and possibly nearly at 500. Out tonight for a really engaging meeting, and the host doesn’t serve biscuits…FAB!

3xb2b – Tammy…you brave thing!Go for it!

Mx

My low day turned into a bit so low day, think I am getting the holiday feeling, went to travel agents and got boarding pass and tickets.I think I will have to eat meat tonight, not really got anything else. Denise is having fish

Last break of the day
    Just had my soup and had some small pieces of fruit, so hopefully that’s it for today.
    Lovely sunny day but chilly, think snow is expected.
    Jean so sorry the caravan has to go, dont envy getting rid of the stuff in the garage though.
    Right must get back
    Tammy x

Afternoon!
    HS visit went well, mum had a meeting so I was left in charge of 2 of them, all good, baby is looking a much better colour & eating a little better ๐Ÿ˜€.
    Getting hungry now, just a cuppa though…
    Jean- spoke to son, he says if you’re looking at a new TRoc, VW just price basic models then charge for all the ‘extras’, including basics like fog lights, but if you’re getting a 2nd hand one that’s not a problem. He says that the new Peugeot 2008 is comparable to the VW, not being biased! You must be weary, a long day for you…a worry with the flooding around you, looks awful on the news, more rain to come…
    Tammy- you’ve had a difficult time, I know my willpower goes out the window if I’m stressed, well done today!
    Dave- liked the snowy photo!

Minols..
    A curry I think you have tempted me for the weekend…enjoy…

Dave….
    Lovely to have holiday feeling….

Tammy..
    You have done well..last bit of the shift..

Hedgehog..
    Thanks for asking I think Steves set on a VW with extras, just waiting until the caravan is sold…glad the baby is getting much better and the Mum is ok to let her stay with you…Snaith is awful, it will be on the news still maybe not in your area…. shall walk out at 10 and see how bad it is..

Jean x

Evening everyone, a very nice lunch as usual had a Tuna sandwich with salad for lunch plus my usual ๐Ÿฅ‚ of wine. It’s been a cold but sunny day here snow is forecast for tomorrow morning so might give Ely a miss – see what the weathers like when we get up.
    Dave our friendsflew away on holiday to Lanzarote today should have been yesterday but they’re flight was delayed by 24 hrs due to the Sahara dust. Anyway have just sent a photo to us of them sitting in shorts and tee shirts enjoying a nice beer.
    Minols impressed with the ignoring of the doughnut – hopefully you’ll be rewarded with a weight loss.
    Tammy very brave doing 3 btb I struggle with doing 2.
    Sarah57 our Skoda is an automatic the first we’d ever had and wouldn’t want to go back to a manual now. We used to have a lovely Rover 25 which I loved driving but as I suffer from Sciatica on my left side from time to time it was to painful to drive but when I get it now it’s not a problem to drive.
    Hedgehogs pleased to hear baby improving.
    Jean sounds like you’re going to be busy sorting and selling caravan stuff. Hope river levels don’t get to high.
    Have a good evening everyone.
    Nana x

Nana..
    Arm up my back kicking and screaming on changing to automatic…carefully test driving in York, we bought the Volvo…one week on …no way would I want a manual…..next car definitely an automatic …๐Ÿ˜‚..I really donโ€™t want snow but would it help the floods…ok I will have snow.

Shame on giving Ely a miss…I am feeling the need for wine not good before fasting but there it goes…finished now…

Jean x

Jean with all you’ve got going on in your life at the moment you’re entitled to a wine or two ๐Ÿ˜˜

Or ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚…Sod it!…feeling emotional…but ok…
    X

Jean it must be so incredibly hard right now. You are putting one foot in front of the other so so well but I surely think you could have special lenten dispensation regarding wine! Xx

Jean- you definitely deserve it, we’re all amazed at how you’re keeping going with the fasting! Hugs…
    Kept to 500cals when I counted it up.

Thats the 2nd out of 3 fast days done….under 800.

Jean, sad about the caravan, but it sounds like the decision made. Plenty of dog friendly places around though.

Typh00, have you had a good non fast day?

Dave, you were brave going bowling! You arent on holiday yet, by the way!

Nana, shame you might be missing Ely tomorrow, depends on the weather in the morning maybe?

Minols, hopefully this evenings meeting is as expected and biscuit free.

HH, glad the HS family are doing ok.

Sarah, welcome back, a great holiday?

Tammy, go for it, be strong!

Mel, well done on getting some of the holiday pounds off.

Kay x

A Volvo great cars them.My son has landed safe in Prague so hope he has a good time. Trying to get my phone number ported to virgin from Vodafone, struggling at the moment.Will try again when the football ends.

Viewing 50 posts - 26,651 through 26,700 (of 35,396 total)

You must be logged in to reply.