Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,895 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 3 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 26,251 through 26,300 (of 35,381 total)

• I hope it’s ok Jean, always a worry.I have just come back from bowling so worn out now.Had three games of bowls just 9 ends each, then played two games up to 21 points. Fast day so that’s taken up some time. Will try and do another tomorrow.Cant have an hot toddy, not got any alcohol in the house. I have never liked drinking in the house and Denise could go for the next ten years without any alcohol.Will have to wake Heidi up to go out πŸ˜„.

Jean sending hugs and every positive thought and hope that this is the consultant being cautious. Xxx

Sending all love and positive vibes Jean and Steve. Ashamed of myself moaning all the time.

Evening
    Jean and Steve, hope everything turns out ok and your not kept hanging too long.
    Dave always booze in my house, I do like a tipple.
    Typh00 god on staying the same, I wouldn’t be so lucky.
    Mel and Minols we can do this together.
    Kay kept meaning to watch SAS just never got round to it, I will try to catch it up.
    First FD of hopefully 3!!!!, doing well so far, planning on tuna and egg, something this evening, no sure what
    yet.
    Tammy x

Feeling hungry now, not had anything so far today. We recorded silent witness and it’s recorded an old one, so watching that now πŸ˜„. Still got the new one to watch, second part tonight I think.I think it will be a while before I get to eat some chocolate, losing 2 stone will be difficult with a holiday in a few weeks.

Thanks for your wishes….will know within two or three weeks…

Mel..
    No worries we all feel low at different times…I will be joining you πŸ˜‚..I have to laugh or….😬

Tammy..
    We always have some red in the house, other spirits too but really don’t have them…good luck on the 3 fasts…we have done a good two fasts…except for Steves Kit Kat at lunch !

Chicken on..looking forward to it….all nearly ready for tomorrow definitely having drink or two and food…celebrating Anniversary, Charlie’s and Steves Birthdays..

Jean x

Jean – how worrying. Really hope surgeon is being extra cautious. We’ll try and help you both through the waiting.
    Mxx

Starving now but will have to wait another half hour. Drooling 🀀🀀🀀.

Jean- thinking of you & Steve, not good to have that hanging over you for a few weeks, hope you can enjoy your trip though…don’t be too hard on Steve & his kitkats πŸ˜‚ More πŸ™ coming your way…
    Mel- this time of year isn’t great, don’t worry…enjoy the rest of yiur trip 🍷
    Tammy- keep strong! Step away from the pringles!
    Minols- hope you get the washing machine fixed, that is very bad timing! Is it far from the cottage to a civilised coffee shop?!
    Sarah- I love rummikub! Like playing word games with mum too, banagram & upword. Hubby & I will take a pack of cards away with us…
    Dave- hope your FDs going okay, sounds like your doing well!
    Kay- glad you’ve been able to go to the beach, even if Neil was fishing!
    Fasting going okay, but getting pretty hungry now. Eldest was going out for dinner tonight, but cancelled it, so he’s decided to cook his own dinner- my poor kitchen, what will it look like?!
    Nipped into the vets to get Xena on the scales again, she’s exactly the same weight, not gained any despite more food, shall have to up it some more! I guess if I ran about as much as she does I could eat what I wanted too πŸ˜‚

My food is on now.Been a good fast day the bowling took my mind off starvation πŸ˜„. There is hockey tonight but not sure I will watch it. Heidi is going cold turkey today she wasn’t interested in her weed today πŸ₯΄.

That’s it for food for tonight. Had chick pea and spinach curry. With 20 grams (small for 51 cals!)of Geetas mango chutney very nice and lifted it so thanks to whoever suggested it.
    Dave always plenty of alcohol here…

Weighing tomorrow and if I haven’t lost a pound will do another 500 day.

HH it gets a bit humiliating being so consistently beaten by a 9 year old..

Enjoy your dinner Dave and everyone come to that

Done a lot of very boring jobs post dog walk. Gordon cooking his haggis and I’m staying upstairs or I’ll probably end up doing it – going to have bath and do nails and hair to distract me. Nails very well cared for these days…

Hi all
    Food done – had half of a balmoral pie – yum…our butcher makes good pastry! Not been a bad day, though very tired after the boy had me up with nightmares!

Out tonight, so away from temptation.

Tomorrow – not sure what I’ll do. Maybe porridge early to get me through car service, meeting, funeral with complicated running around between them. But I don’t know what I’m cooking in the evening…VERY serious complicated meeting tomorrow, so, now I come to think of it, should probably eat relatively normally.

Washing machine magically fixed itself just as the engineer uttered the words ‘ I think it’s the control panel, and that’s an expensive fix so you should just get a new one’ – must like being in the manse and not wanting to go to the tip…though if it plays sill b%^^(%s again, it’s oot!

Coffee shop in the village, HH, but sometimes keeps wierd hours. Next nearest is Pitlochry – 30mins of windy road, or similarly the other way…but that’s alright – we’ll survive!

Mx

Evening
    Tea was bloody disgusting, I must stop making concoctions, had half a sandwich and gave up, had a banana, have indigestion now.
    Oh well not long till teatime tomorrow lol.
    Dave enjoy your tea
    Sarah your curry sounds good.
    Tired tonight, up early today for work, need to not nap, or I’ll not sleep tonight, 8 o’clock starts all week, but means getting up at 6.30. But roll on next week, it cant come quick enough.
    Tammy x

Food gone, I am getting to like fast days now. Another one tomorrow. Then weigh-in on Friday. I told a lie,we have some rum, Denise says rum and hot milk when you have a cold. Her cold as gone just a cough now. My son as an interview in about ten days at The Christie hospital, I hope so much that he gets the job. I am sure it would be of great benefit to his mental health.

Dinner eaten…I am pretending to be full!
    Minols- glad that the washing machine sorted itself, hope it behaves from now on, a good thrashing otherwise! Poor son, hope he doesn’t have any more nightmares- hope you don’t have any with your day tomorrow, sounds pretty stressful 😱
    Sarah- good idea doing your nails! Love a spinach & chickpea curry too.

Evening everyone,
    Jean not what you wanted to hear – sending hugs.
    Hedgehogs sorry can’t recommend any pubs in Cromer as we usually eat at the pubs where we’re staying in Sheringham. When we visit Cromer we always have fish and chips at the No 1 cafe which is owned by the chef Galton Blakiston.
    Tammy shame about your tea disapointing when you’ve looked forward to it. I also have gallstones and was told I need to get my weight down you’d think that would be a good motivation for losing weight.
    Steve well done on staying the same downwards from now on.
    Minols sounds a wonderful relaxing break you’ll be having.
    Dave always alcohol in our home as husband enjoys a small tipple at night.
    Sarah I love a jigsaw puzzle – we always get to see our youngest great grandson on a Wednesday morning as our daughter has him for the day and this morning as soon as I arrived at our daughters he had me on the floor with him making a new puzzle he’d been given.
    Well scales showed a gain of half a pound this week – must try harder but going away to Lowestoft on Sunday for a few days away to celebrate husbands birthday so will be eating out a lot but also lots of walking will be involved. Today’s lunch was enjoyable as usual.
    Have a good evening everyone and well done to those of you who’ve fasted today.
    Nana x

Tammy- a shame about your dinner! It can get boring, but I do stick to the same meals alot on FDs, saves calorie counting & at least I have somrthing I like. Soup or salad usually!
    Dave- glad you’re enjoying FDs, might be quicker than you think for the chocolate! Hope your son’s interview goes well…
    Nana- lots of us away then! Supposed to be a bit wild at the weekend, I hope you miss it! Were your knees okay after doing the jigsaw on the floor?
    Out early tomorrow- have to take hubby’s car in for a service, walk Xena first, into town for some errands, & later go round Mum’s as she wanted to get rid of her (2nd!) fridge freezer so I advertised it on freelywheely & someone wants to get it. Another FD, should be okay as we’re busy. No Kaspars ( Sarah, they only do desserts there, nothing low cal πŸ˜‚).

1.lb off for me. Well 1.4 but keeping it simple for the pot. Difficult for Kay to start breaking pebbles. Phew. That means no third fast day this week but I need to keep it sensible in NFDs.

Jean and Steve thinking about you a lot and sending wishes for all good things x

Minols v funny re your WM. it obviously knew it had overplayed its hand!

Nana, How lovely to be spending regular time with your great grandson. Gordon is in charge of jigsaws as I don’t really have the patience or aptitude. I would just enjoy your break and not worry about that odd half pound. You can make a deal that you will be back in earnest after. We have to live and enjoy after all.

HH, well done on resisting Kaspars, sounds for the best.

Dave good luck to your son. I’ve Christies in a brilliant hospital and should be a good place to work.

Who is fasting today, happy to hand the baton over. Just off to collect the two year old. It will be a day filled with laughter, fun and hugs, followed by total exhaustion. Us not her.

Have a great day everyone. Keep it low…..x

Morning all!
    Jean & Steve- hope you have a good journey & the place where you’re staying is nice…enjoy the celebrations & thinking of you…
    Sarah- enjoy your day with granddaughter! Hope you can keep your nonFD sensible & well done on the 1lb off!
    Minols- hope your day goes okay, sounded a difficult one…
    Dave- did you get an early night?! Are you a nonFD today?
    Tammy- hope you’re not too tired today, is it another FD?
    Hope everyone else is okay?
    Up extra early as hubby couldn’t sleep- he doesn’t just get up quietly, lol! Light on…banging about! Taking Xena out in a minute, then out with the car.FD for me.

Hi all
    Decided to fortify myself with toast – my old favourite but actually these days I think I’rather have porridge! Couldn’t though cos nearly out of milk.

Right…. My logistical nightmare day is about to get underway… First job – breakfast and lunch for the boy.

Must remember to put smart shoes in the car… Have to wear boots for walking between things but can’t rock up at a funeral in them!

Mx

Thinking of you both Jean, thats not what you wanted to hear x

Morning All…
    A bright day but very cold…

About packed, take the boy out and hope to be away for 10 ish ..it’s about 90 mins away…

Steve has lost 1lb and I am the same, I am still under goal…pleased considering we were away and a few naughties eaten.

Thank you for all your prayers and wishes…a waiting game now…

Minols..
    Enjoy your time away..hope all goes well today it sounds busy….laughing at your shoes,,,grandson got in car without shoes, but had iPad in hand, when going away for a few days had to buy flip flops from Walmart when they got there, 13 years olds!

Hedgehog..
    Good Xena is staying the same weight, she is still a baby she will put on as she matures…hope your kitchen was left tidy!

Hope the cars fine and you can get rid of the fridge freezer, hope they collect it… enjoy your time away..lots of us away, everyone different times…

Dave..
    Cold turkey on the weed!..enjoy your sport tonight…good luck to your son on his job interview 🀞

Sarah..
    Hope you get all your beauty jobs done..I never seem to have time πŸ˜‚

Nana..
    Enjoy your time away…we will all get pulling in our belts when back…

Mel..
    Enjoy yourself

Everyone have a good break while you are away I must of forgotten someone..

Running late hair still wet….

Jean x

Good morning all

Woke up this morning about half an hour before the alarm was due to go off and feeling hungry but better now after a coffee.

Much needed fast day for me today so no food until breakfast tomorrow.

Good luck to all those joining me in fasting today and remember it’s only for one day.

Morning
    Just a quick one, am on break
    2nd FD and am actually feeling ok, but think i might check out the low calorie section for tea, need to make up for yesterdays lol
    Jean and Steve and Sarah well done on the 1lb off.
    Hi to everyone else, stay strong the fasters
    Tammy x

Well done to all who lost weight, I went to bed at 1-30, I recorded the rest of the game,not sure if it worked. Another fast day today or a maximum of 1000 calories, depending on if I have a sandwich.Going to Belle Vue speedway at one to get my season ticket for the coming season and to meet two friends from Crewe who sit with us, one of them Eric had a heart attack so I can have a good talk to him to help him if needed.

Typhoo- good luck with the FD! Some of us unfortunately have to do more than one FD at a time to shift anything 😬!
    Tammy- keep strong & hope you can find something more tasty for dinner today!
    Dave- nice to catch up with friends, hope you keep strong, no lunch out then?
    Sarah- hope you’re not run off your feet!
    Minols- cassock & walking boots for a funeral, there’s a thought!
    Jean- safe journey…hope the hotel’s good & Charlie behaves! Well done to Steve 1lb off, & to you for maintaining!
    Car needs a small job, it goes to the place where eldest son works as a salesman so we get a discount at least!
    Bit of shopping done, salad eaten for lunch- not well planned as it’s very chilly here!

Have been out for a little shop and was very good just bought some cinnamon for tomorrow mornings porridge and a few yoghurts to have as desserts.

Hedgehogs

I need to have more than one fast a week in general to shift any weight but I have had a couple of days this week where I’ve only eaten one meal πŸ˜‡.

Season ticket bought had a good talk with friends.Just had a sandwich, having Spanish chicken for tea so should be around 800 calories or just over.How is the fast day going for anyone doing one?

HH – hardly ever cassock! I have a short (some would say too short) boiled wool dress that doubles for when I need to look serious! Today’s service had a lot of laughs along with the tears. The family had given me so much brilliant suff about a fabulous lady who had lived life fully all the way to the end. It was a privilege and joy to help them with the service.

Now a quick interlude to run Round Tesco before the next thing…

Mx

Minols- glad it went well, like you say a joy when someone’s had a good, full life…hope the meeting etc goes as well!
    Cakey, I hope in the sadness today there’s happy memories too, thinking of you.
    Dave- well done!
    Typhoo- well done to you too, just one meal!
    Fasting going okay, busy enough so far. I had a black coffee when we were shopping from a coffee shop- don’t do that very often so it did feel like a treat, need to find non food alternatives for treats! Just been for a walk in a different place with Xena, she loves going somewhere new & ran about like a mad thing. Saw loads of deer, luckily she missed them! Hope fully can get the car soon before we get caught in rush hour/ school traffic!

Good afternoon, had an hour bowling but there was for there already because I was later than normal so had to play on my own 😟it’s hard work on your own. I will take Heidi out again and see if she’s back on her weed.

Afternoon All…
    A beautiful day, we have had a two hour walk a bit on the shattered side…the pub is very nice much better than expected..it’s steak night with a bottle of wine so that will be Birthday night for the two boys.

Tyhpoo..
    Good luck on your FD..

Tammy..
    Have a good work day and hope you manage a second fast ..I was the same weight but happy on that.

Dave..
    Have a good meet up with your friends and get your speed way ticket it seems to have come round fast…what is Spanish chicken?

Hedgehog..
    Good you can get a discount on the car service…no phone signal here thanks for your thoughts. Hoping the hospital doesn’t want us as no signal 😬.. I do feel the two B2B has helped this week..a bit hard..

Nice to find somewhere new..Charlie is like a mad hatter too…muddy up his legs and belly today oh dear..just passing a stream on the way back to pub, he was pushed in three times, not totally clean but much better then I finished him off. Third time he didn’t seem to mind not too deep.

Minols..
    Are you a very modern vicar?…short skirt πŸ˜‚…I see you in a cassock, riding your bike, clothes flowing as you go…how wrong you can see people…lovely the funeral went well, laughs and tears the best ones……nearly holiday time..

Cakey..
    Hope all is going as good as they go…thinking of you….nice to get all the family together…

Jean x

Minols in the rare occasion I see Emmerdale and the vicar is on I always imagine its you,but now you also have a mini and boots πŸ˜†, possibly the complete opposite of you but I will never know.Time to go around the churchyard with Heidi. Jean have a good night in the pub and don’t be shy with the boozeπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊ. Spanish chicken is a Kirsty meal.I will put a picture on WhatsApp.

Evening
    A very rumbly tummy earlier on, but just had a low cal carbonara and a mullet corner, all coming in at 499 calories lol but it was very yummy.
    Hoping to fast again tomorrow.
    Minols glad the day went well
    Dave enjoy your Spanish chicken, sounds good.
    Jean and Steve enjoy your steak night.
    HH and typh00 hope your staying strong,
    Missing crisp and DF, hi, if your nipping into read only.
    Right must go to the loo, can’t stop peeing today, maybe a good sign ,sorry to much info 🀭
    Tammy x

Well that’s it for tonight. We had a chicken and chorizo cannelini bean thing I do plus a satsuma for me and a choc pud for G. It’s not been too bad although there was the little matter of a hot cross bun and bite of a gingerbread man. Under tdee but too many carbs. Going to keep it lower tomorrow. A sort of a semi fast. I do feel more in control though.

Hope everyone’s had a good day and fasters have stayed strong.

Minols hope your manic day almost complete. You must be counting the hours to your hol. You too Tammy and glad tonight’s dinner was ok. Needs to be om on a fast day I think.

Jean and Steve well done maintaining (That’s where we all want to be) and losing a pound. Have a lovely break.

Mel I’ve lost track but I think you may be away too.

Dave hope your speedway trip went well.

Steve hope you enjoy that porridge tomorrow. You seem well back in the swing. Well done!

Cakey hope today went well and you had a comforting time with your family.

Silent witness was hardcore last night. Poor Thomas. Going to watch White House Farm tonight. I once worked with someone who had known Sheila Caffel which seems to bring it closer to home.

Wonder if anyone is fasting tomorrow. I have a run of nothing planned at the weekend so I’m going to resist alcohol and treats. Mindful that I really want to lose and keep 4lbs off by end of Feb despite a week in France….x

Evening everyone,
    Have had a good day with usual trip to Ely in the morning and when we got to my aunt and uncles they’d got a lovely Waitrose birthday cake for my husband and we had a slice with them. Starting to get in the holiday mode already and we don’t go away until Sunday πŸ˜•
    Hedgehogs the knees were quite painful but it was so lovely to do the puzzle with him.
    Jean looks a lovely place that you’re staying in – enjoy and well done on the weight staying the same and Steve losing.
    Well done to everyone who has been fasting today and also those who’ve lost weight. Sorry can’t remember who but if I check back I’ll lose this post.
    Nana x

Evening all!
    Jean- looks amazing, nice for Charlie too! You deserve a break…
    Cakey- how’s it gone?
    Minols- I picture you like Kate(?) the vicar from gogglebox & Songs of praise!
    Sarah- sounds like you’re doing well, keeping very determined πŸ‘
    Nana- nice that your aunt & uncle have started the celebrations early!
    Tammy- well done with your FD!
    Dave- did you win at bowls?!! Or was the opponent too good πŸ˜‰
    Have stayed strong apart from.sneaking a teeny bit of tuna when I made son’s dinner…poor lad, I did him tuna & cheese baguette, he’s come home from work with tonsillitis again, so it hurt him too much to eat it. Ice cream, bath & hot water bottle instead! He’s working too many hours, not eating properly & getting run down…

Evening all

Im just going to make an options hot chocolate and that will be me finished for the day, approx 400 cals.
    Working all day helped.

I doubt whether I will have lost weight on weigh in tomorrow so I may be facing another fast day tomorrow! That will teach me to go easy on the NFDs!

Might be going away for a few days next week. We were going to be visiting family but not sure now.

No work over the weekend and have kept next week free, as Neil is off for the week, so need to decide what to do with the time. I dont think the weather is going to be particularly good though!

Hope everyone is ok x

Wow, just had some brilliant news- my Homestart family baby is lots better, might be allowed home tomorrow!! He still will have to have more surgery though, but good news for the family- it’s his 1st birthday today πŸ˜€

HH that’s great news about the baby, I won 3-0 on Wednesday at bowls, I played 2 ladies and the captain of the Friday team.I had to play on my own today. Funny how we all imagine what Minols looks like πŸ˜†.I have to bowl really short when I play the ladies or they shout at me 😁.

Hello

All went well today, thank you for your kind thoughts. It was a beautiful sunny day which alway makes things look better, everything very dignified and according to plan. 3 different ministers took part in the service so Mum in Law would have been very pleased. Eulogy very good and included quite a lot of detail about their life as missionaries abroad during the 50s. Its amazing to think of the life they led in younger days.

Refreshments after the service were quite a traditional sort of funeral buffet, simple but fresh and quite appetising. As ever lots left which the others had for tea with some coleslaw and potato salad etc. I was quite happy with a yoghurt.

3 out of 4 gone home as working tomorrow, youngest daughter staying up until Sunday.

CW

Hh

Wonderful news about the baby x

Evening All..
    A lovely night nice food.. such a relaxing place just what the doctor ordered.. just taken the boy out can’t see hand before me so dark ..

Quite sleepy too much wine just like 16 years ago, we had our wedding breakfast before the wedding it worked very well..all back to front πŸ˜‚

Dave..
    Thanks I didn’t know it was a Kirsty chicken..

Nana..
    A lovely birthday cake ..enjoy your break…

Tammy .,
    Peeing is always a good sign of weight loss πŸ˜‚

Sarah.,
    Hard if you are away in France too much wine.. just do your best .. you have to enjoy life..

Hedgehog..
    Hope son is ok , our grandson 20 had his tonsils out last year…not nice at all…Good news on baby..

Kay..
    A lovely week off.. hope you do something nice..

Cakey..
    Glad your day went well.. not the best to deal with… πŸ’•πŸ’•

Jean x

Just finished for the night… The meeting tonight was an epic one and I was too unsettled to go to bed so I’ve cracked on with some of the last bits I need to write before the hols… Not much more to do tomorrow although one more tricky meeting.

You all have vivid imaginations! Robed once (dangerously!) in moped and once on th bike… Nearly up-ended myself. I do look the flow and swoosh of robes but not very practical and if I gave in to them too often I know I’d become pompous!

Not as funny as the vicar I think you’re talking about HH. And too fat and old to be trendy… I just love tunics / dresses and thick tights. As for the boots – well today’s were for walking but I do have a rather special pair of long button up boots – I was young once… Nuff said! 😏

Definitely time to put the lights out and let the dog sleep.

Mx

Morning all!
    Minols- πŸ˜‚ You’re intriguing us all! Glad you’ve got through the meeting, do you have to chair or does someone else do that? Hope you get some sleep!
    Cakey- so glad that it went well, sounds like your in laws had a very interesting life!
    Jean- glad that you had a good evening! Hope the head’s okay this morning & that Charlie sleeps okay too! Hope it doesn’t come to son needing his tonsils out, I remember your grandson having his done, son’s had quite a few bouts…
    Hope everyone else is okay & has a good day!
    I’m fasting again, will weigh later, anyone joining me? Having a hair cut & might see a friend this afternoon.

Morning (is it already)
    CW glad everything went well.
    HH good news on the baby.
    Minols hope you got to sleep.
    Jean good you and Steve enjoyed your evening.
    Kay hope you get away.
    Why do I sit up to 2.30am when i have to be up at 6.30am, I’m an idiot, I did win 50quid on a scratchy card, more pennies for my Edinburgh pot.
    Very frosty here this morning. Am fasting again 3/3, then weigh tomorrow and that will be it till I’m back, I might fast Monday, will see.
    Right better go wake my daughter, since her alarm has been going for the past 10mins, just today and tomorrow to work, wipe. Yippee

Tammy x

Another granddaughter day coming up. She’s such a sweetheart and chatters away all day. We were talking about names yesterday and she just can’t accept I have another name as well as Grandma.πŸ˜„

Not fasting but def keeping it low. You guys do multiple fast days in a week. Well respect!

Best news on the baby HH.

Minols quite SURE you are the trendy vicar type. Enjoy your less manic day.

Tammy 3rd fast! Well done. Holiday beckons.

Kay hope things ok with the family issue and that you get away.

Jean, enjoy that well earned wine.

Have a great day all. Rushing to be Grandma xx

Morning all – being sensible and started with a good solid bowl of porridge. That might be it until the takeaway after shinty tonight.

So glad the baby’s better, HH. They can be worrying wee things, can’t they.

CW – take it a bit easy this weekend – there’s often a bit of a backwash after a funeral, and if you get that, jsut let it wash over you and be kind to yourselves.

Tammy – CHOOSING to stay up late?! What is this??? Are you planning a big Edinburgh trip?

Hope you’re having a lovely break, Jean.
    Mx

Morning All…

Beautiful day here, especially walking Charlie early with the dawn waking..I should of taken my camera.

A wonderful breakfast…a half a hour blog before going out..

Charlie has been really good, everyone commenting what a good boy he is and fussing him…just a do at breakfast when the window cleaner started cleaning the windows outside….thought an intruding was coming in he started barking.. everyone laughed.

Lovely atmosphere here, open fires, good steak last night, no hangover this morning……so different to the disaster of Steves 70th last year, when we ate sandwiches and packet of choc digestives as a picnic sat on our bed, from a Spa shop as they closed the pub kitchen early!!

Minols..
    Glad you cleared your desk before the hols…leaving more time today…

Hedgehog..
    I think William was unwell and off work a month with his tonsils out…hoping your son soon improves.

Tammy..
    Up so late when up early…silly bean…have a good day…soon be away….

Sarah..
    Have a good grandma day…I once had a chat with three year old Charlotte..telling her Katie was my baby, she said no she’s my mummy, banter went on a bit …I got told off for winding her up…πŸ˜‚…naughty me.

I am always known as Grandma Jean and there’s also Grandma Sandra…only Grandma to my face.

Well the suns coming out now, with a heavy frost coming as day break was arriving…talk about going a walk near a reservoir, both a bit tired from yesterday, Steve more than me…

Have a good day everyone…🀞for todays weigh ins

Jean x

Well after two and a half fast days I have stayed the same weightπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯΄πŸ˜Ÿ.Let’s hope for a better week weight wise.A lovely sunny day here, going to Denise’s mums and therapist for my son, he has a later appointment today so will get stuck on the M6,M56 and M60😣😬☹️.

Viewing 50 posts - 26,251 through 26,300 (of 35,381 total)

You must be logged in to reply.