Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,907 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 26 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 24,151 through 24,200 (of 35,393 total)

• Whoopdedo! Just heard that my son got the Team Manager’s job…it’s been a long wait!

Hedgehog..
    Congratulations for your son, he’s worked hard to get it…you must both be proud…good you got the dish washer sorted…I have one it’s Steve!

Lemon cake was ok possibly not make it again 😬every cloud has a silver lining 😂

Dave..
    Enjoy the extra hour hope it fits in with your sport..

Cakey..
    A good pork roll sounds delicious, can be very filling..did you get the bulbs planted?

Minols..
    How are you feeling, are you any better…

Charlie got his second special shower hope he looks better in the morning…he knew I had short changed him on his dinner veg and no meat but he ate it 😂…slowly cutting his food down…

Wet again this evening, better than this morning…

Sorry page turned over can’t remember it all..

Jean x

Evening everyone,
    Have had an unexpected FD due to feeling under the weather when I woke up – went back to sleep until mid – day and felt a little better but not much of an appetite so just had some soup this evening.
    Jean – hope you and Steve have a nice time away and Charlies skin improves soon bless him.
    Hello Annabelle 48 I’ve found that everyone is very friendly on this forum.
    Endellion love the fluffier comment so much nicer than fatter or flabbier.
    Hedgehogs congratulations to your son – you must be a very proud mum. Haven’t tried cauliflower rice as husband not into cauliflower.
    Dave hope the tablets work soon.
    Hoping for better weather tomorrow for all of us.
    Nana x

Well done your boy HH!! 😀😀

BINGO!
    Thank goodness for this site…I have gone back over all my posts…I think Charlie’s allergy is the lovely wood we go too..he is now Banned…
    He was really ill on August 1st the day after the wood, we did two days walks on the trot…the last couple of days we have done two wood walks again on the trot and it’s flared up again.

Hoping that our suspicions are right …🤞

Nana..
    Hoping you feel better tomorrow..

Jean x

Morning All…
    What a bright chilly morning…a layer up, gloves and scarf!

A small wash in the washer, getting things together, food and clothes for tomorrow ..won’t be taking much..leave here about 10.30

Looking forward to it, like it cold and chilly, snug inside…the walks a different matter 😂

Charlie’s noticed the hour change..dancing about wanting his walk..finish cuppa and go…..fasting tomorrow and maybe move it to Friday, weigh in Saturday…

Have a good weekend..good day to any fasters…

Jean x

Congratulations for your son Hh, you must be so thrilled – lovely news.

I ended up not making the Gnocchi. As expected H said not to when I didn’t want it. I was quite pleased as ended the day a couple of hundred under TDEE. Going to have it today instead but that’s ok as I’m not having lunch!

Bright and breezy, going to be chilly planting bulbs but need to get them in.

Hope you’re feeling better Nana.

CW

Well done to your son HH, been out with Heidi and I don’t like all the wet leaves on the floor, don’t want to fall again.Denise has got celebrity X factor on TV, out of all of them I only know two or three.Fast day and gym tomorrow,hope you all remembered to alter the clock.Feeling hungry now so time for a sandwich, chicken for tea.

Afternoon all!
    Jean- good thinking with Charlie & the wood, hope you’re right but shame if it’s a favourite place…hope you get the packing done- but leave the scales at home this time 😂
    Cakey- enjoy the gardening…have got some indoor hyacinths to try in water for mum, not done that before. Well done with a low day yesterday!
    Nana- hope you’re feeling better today, poor you.
    Dave- enjoy your chicken tonight- yorkshires I hope! Didn’t know many on the xfactor either!
    Mel- how’s the kitchen, is it all done?
    Thanks for the congrats for my son- he’s working today & went in extra early to make sure everything was organised! Helped out on the refreshments rota in Church today, extra busy todaybut it was fun. Weather is lovely here & Xena’s a bit hyper, so a nice long walk is needed! Just doing a steak & kidney pie tonight for them.

No Yorkshire’s tonight Denise is making rice pudding so the oven is in use, could try the microwave/oven but not to sure about that,not worked out how to change the time on the oven yet.

Evening All..
    A busy day all sorted ish….popped out Steve bought an another fleece, decided to pop by daughters. That was a mistake a bit of an atmosphere…she called me later and we have had words, it’s been brewing for at least a couple of years …don’t know the out come as my dinner started wasting and I had to go…families are all fun…

Cakey..
    Hope your meal went well…

Dave..
    Dry weather now..no wet floors….enjoy your two course meal..

Hedgehog..
    Busy day for you at the church..ours was open for coffee and cakes today, we have a scarecrow festival on in the village so lots of people roaming about…hoping we are right for Charlie, he is a mess might be the vets again, he is always worse at night.

Jean x

Seen a scarecrow festival in Cornwall.Will try for three fast days this coming week,to counter the chocolate I had.😄😄😄. Getting ready for the F1.

Evening everyone,
    Feeling a little better today thank you for all your kind words sadly think OH might be coming down with it now. He’s now watching F1 nursing a large whisky and soda.Had a nfd day as my appetite is coming back. Will probably have another FD tomorrow.
    Jean good detective work regarding Charlies skin problem might be linked to the wood walks.Shame about the daughter hope things improve.
    Talking of daughters son in law rang earlier to see how I was and he said that they’ve started decorating the house for Halloween 🎃 they go in for it inside and out in a big way needless to say Poppy is very interested in it all. They’ve even got a Halloween tree – promised to send me a photo of the tree but not received it yet.
    Sounds like you’ve all been busy today.
    Nana x

Glad you are improving Nana, don’t fast too early. See how you feel tomorrow. Jean, shame about daughter, sometimes I am glad I dont have much family 😂. Hope Charlie gets better soon.
    Kitchen won’t be finished for a while. Waiting for some cupboards still, we knew some would have to come later. It is tricky because it’s an old building, nothing is straight. Decorator coming Tuesday so had to clear the other side of the kitchen which is a sitting area. The whole ground floor is a tip! We have so much stuff.
    Bit of a disaster today. Jodie and Tilly wagging at each other either side of our wall so I took Jodie round. She was excited to go and see her new friend. Got in the house and Tilly went for her. Two puncture wounds in her neck, poor Jodie was shaking. She seemed to get over it when we went home and Paul took her to the seaside. Bit of a worry though.
    Still, managed my FD, 780 cals today. Missed my wine tonight though 😞.

Jean- hope you can sort things out with daughter…families 😰 Will you be able to forget about it while you’re away? Hugs…
    Mel- poor Jodie, that sounds awful…was Tilly defending her new territory do you think? She might end up being harder work than your neighbours need. Have fun with the decorators in!
    Nana- glad you’re feeling better; just in time to look after hubby 😂.
    Dave- enjoy the rice pudding, never made that myself, is it way better than tinned?!
    Kay- hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend?
    Cakey- hope you’ve got everything done, & have a quieter week.
    Minols- rest that shoulder as much as you can & hope it improves soon.
    Had a lovely walk with Xena; never mibd the extra hour today, I feel like I’ve lost one with it getting dark so early 😂 Eaten well today, so feel ready for a FD tomorrow! Forgot to say what an 😇 I was at Church- put out all the biscuits without eating any!

Hi all,
    Had a great time last night. Singing along to local group who sing sea shanties!

Watched the rugby this afternoon after getting home from work then caught up with the F1 qualifying from yesterday.
    We were going to go up to the pub tonight to watch the F1 live as they have Sky but we were too tired. Highlights arent on til 11pm so we will watch it in the morning.

I have 2 days off now and its a FD tomorrow.

HH, pleased for your son getting the job, worth the wait.

Jean, hope Charlie recovers quickly and that you are right about it being the woods. It will be a shame about not being able to walk him there but at least its an easy explanation and solution. Enjoy your break.

CW, did you get your bulbs planted? I put some in last week. Im glad I did because the lawn is so saturated, we cant walk on it!

Mel, poor Jodie! Tilly obviously territorial!

Nana, hope you feel better tomorrow.

Dave, I hope the chocolate and laxatives dont all work together at same time!! 😂

Endellion and Annabelle, how have your days been?

Early night here and no alarm in the morning.

K x

Morning all!
    Have a friend coming over today, so need to get Xena walked & do some tidying after the weekend before she comes! FD for me today.
    Have a good day all, & keep strong fasters!

Morning all.
    Shoulder much better – thanks for all your good wishes. It’s an old injury that flares up… Never really got to the bottom of it but using a mouse either makes things worse or hust becomes impossible… And then keyboard and thumb use means tech is all affacted!

Anyway, feeling better and ready for a fast day after a single-meal day yesterday – fab toad in the hole and roasts – yum!

Ivve developed a new hobby – watching the boy play fortnite! I try to spot opponents for him and encourage him in his good team skills. Love that it’s turning a rather solitary thing into a shared thing. But I’ll never play – you did, though, Jean, didn’t you? I remember being impressed that you’d mastered the controls!

Desk day today – going to get lots done, plus a couple of quick meetings. But family doesn’t get back together until 6pm on a Monday, so I can crack on.

HH – so glad to hear your son got the position… Brilliant!

Mx

Quite chilly today and I think we are due for some more wind and rain here.

No eaten anything so far, just need to carry on with fluids only til tea time then I can eat! Ive taken some soup out of the freezer, well thats what I hope it is!

Minols, glad your shoulder is better. Well done with the one meal yesterday! Sounds like you are busy enough today to keep going until food later.

HH, enjoy your day!

Kay x

Evening All…
    A bit busy forgot to post..

All set up here and it’s been a beautiful day..chilly now as nights here…a lovely walk around a lake, plenty of walks about, think we are heading to the canal tomorrow…

We couldn’t get a vets appointment but we will see how Charlie goes, we can go from here if we think we can’t wait till Friday, a two hour round trip…

We have had a good fast day…kitchen closed….I have left the scales at home…

Nana..
    Hoping hubby is improving I am a great believer in a hot toddy….

Mel..
    How is Jodie, that’s a bit of a worry…not much a friend in Tilly hope she settles down maybe she was frightened.

Hedgehog..
    Hope you had a good catch up with your friend…you were very strong to keep off the church biscuits 😂

Kay..
    The pub sea shanties sounded a good night…I would think typical Cornwall….enjoy your two days off…hope your soup was soup??

Minols..
    Good news on your shoulder…I played Fortnite before Charlie, I enjoyed it..Steve and I played a group play with grandson in Houston, we won that one goodness how, Zack looked after us and put us safe somewhere?? Not a clue 😂..it keeps your mind active as long as it doesn’t take over your life.

Dave..
    Good luck on your three fast days plan this week..

Jean x

Hi all
    Two bowls of porridge and a little bit of cheese. Just need to get through the evening and that will be a good Fd (the bowls of porridge were pretty big!)

Glad you’ve got a beautiful spell of weather for your wee jaunt, Jean. Another stunning day here… 3rd in a row and expected to last until the back end of Weds – yippee.

Mx

Good evening all, been a busy bee today.Played bowlers for 1.5 hours just had time to get home and pick up a bottle of water then off to the gym.Ruby the instructor was dressed as Batgirl,she had the full costume and mask.Did an hour there then came home for a cuppa, then drove my son to the post office to send back a ice hockey helmet he bought in Germany.Next I took him to Decathlon to see if they sold them there but no good.Then I came home and took Heidi out, typically she chose the graveyard walk,very spooky there in the dark,some graves look humanoid in the dark.Then there was three people walking towards me,I turned my little torch on and shone it on Heidi, they stopped but then came past me,three girls

Evening!
    Minols- glad your shoulder’s improved! Glad you can keep an eye on son in Fortnite- I’d get motion sickness watching the boys play some of their games! Back in the day we all played Club Penguin though, that was nice & sedate!
    Jean- glad your settled in, a nice change of scenery if the weather holds! Hope Charlie’s skin improves.
    Kay- evening out sounded good, well done with your FD! As Jean said, hope it was soup!
    Dave- what sort of a day have you had?
    Mel- how’s Jodie today?
    Nana- have you been out today, or is hubby too poorly!
    Had a good catch up with friend, but she has had a tough time, can only listen…her husband will be made redundant again this week. Mum has been frustrating today- she’s always bad on Mondays, she needed shopping, & found she had a flat tyre (a few days ago, but hadn’t mentioned it!)…I told her I’d get it sorted & help her with shopping in the afternoon, but she still got worked up about it & was crying on the phone to my aunt, couldn’t wait!! Hubby was an 😇; he’d done all the washing up & hoovered while I was walking Xena, then went round & sorted her tyres while my friend was round. She decided she could make do with the local shop so at least didn’t have to take her anywhere! Wish she’d give the car up, she shouldn’t really be driving anyway😂. Managed to fast, although a hiccup tonight as have made cakes & did clean the bowl 😉. Seeing another friend tomorrow & have been invited for lunch…so may not be keto!

HH look above,what on earth is Club Penguin?good fast day,had poached eggs bacon and tomatoes.Sign language tomorrow,I will practice asking Denise to make a brew later.Worn out now.

Evening everyone,
    DH is being a brave little soldier and not complaining to much and I’m pleased to say I’m feeling much better know – think it must be a 48hr thing. Daughter said that her work colleague has also been off work with the exact same symptoms as myself. Just hope daughter doesn’t catch it as it would not be good with the severe asthma she suffers from. We did go out for a walk around the village as it was such a nice day and we both really wanted to get some fresh air. Decided not to do a FD in the end but should have really as we’re going away on Weds for a couple of days to Lowestoft to celebrate the 11th anniversary of OH’s retirement.
    Hedgehogs sounds like you’re going to be having a busy week.
    Minols glad things are improving for your shoulder and we’ll done on your FD.
    Kay also well done on your FD.
    Jean enjoy your time away and hope the weather continues to be favourable – we woke up to frost this morning.
    Dave felt exhausted reading your days activities. Wonder why Heidi likes the graveyard walk.
    Enjoy the rest of the evening everyone.
    Nana x

Nana there is some weed in the graveyard that she chews, seems to do her good,I only let her have a couple of mouthfuls.

Dave- hope it’s not ‘weed’ Heidi’s eating! Weird, your earlier post wasn’t on here when I did mine! No wonder you’re shattered, a busy day! No time for eating at least! Club penguin was a game/ artic land, you chose a name for your penguin & went round the village meeting people , playing games & earning points so you could buy pets as well, very simple, I liked playing noughts & crosses & beating kids on that 😂
    Nana- hope the weathet stays like this for your trip! We had a frost too- I had to scrape the car before I took Xena out!

I liked noughts and crosses and hangman 😁. Hockey tonight so a late night 💤💤💤😪😴😴😴

Morning all! Nice bright day, lovely after all that rain! Looking forward to meeting up with friends, & Bakeoff final later- nonFD so I can have a nibble while I watch it for a change!
    Have a good day all!

Morning All…
    What a beautiful blue sky chilly start…lovely and warm overnight left heating at 20 degrees, it feels a touch lower more for Charlie than us…we didn’t want his PJs on as his body is warm with his rash….he had a blanket over him.

Walking at 6.30 this morning around the lake it was beautiful, ducks just getting up…heading to the Chesterfield Canal later and cafe, hoping dog friendly…

Minols..
    A good idea on the porridge so very filling..I think you are right good weather till Thursday then a bit of a change..glad your shoulder is feeling better…

Hedgehog..
    Sorry on your mum getting upset at least she managed shopping in the end…definitely a 😇for hubby sorting her tyre out and helping out with a bit of housework…a listening ear is always nice to help out anyone…enjoy your catchup today ..ps all lemon cakes thrown! not a good recipe..saved the calories 😂

Dave..
    Heidi does like her graveyard walks..don’t think I would be keen..

Nana..
    Enjoy your trip to Lowestoft tomorrow and a Happy retirement Anniversary …

Jean x

Successful fast yesterday, but it wasnt soup…lol…quorn curry, so still low 😂

NFD today but 16:8. Unfortunately, although it was very nice, Neil handed me a slice of toast with marmite along with my coffee earlier, so my eating wondow has started early!

Jean, sounds like you are in a lovely spot with some nice walks. Hopefully Charlies skin will settle down with no wood walks.

HH, nice that your hubbie came to the rescue with your mum! A listening ear is sometimes worth a lot, Im sure your friend appreciated it. Had to smile about licking the bowl! One of the best parts of baking 😉

Dave, busy day yesterday for you! Heidi does like her graveyard route! I hope its normal weeds she chews on rather than weed!!

Nana, enjoy your day out, hope the weather is better than it is here. Its windy and grey again here.

Mel, hope Jodie is ok after her ordeal with Tilly. Do you reckon it was a one off or a friendship not destined to be?

Minols, glad your shoulder is better. I do like my porridge too. Might have some for my lunch today! Not a lot in the fridge at the moment, sainsburys order due tomorrow but at least very little to snack on!

A few jobs around the house to be done today, otherwise another lazyish day.
    I did manage to update our amazon firestick last night with Kodi so we have loads of films we can stream, so I may have an evening in front of the tv. Neil is on lates.

I was hoping to swap my Saturday shift so I could watch the rugby but no luck. I have to decide whether to record it and hope not to catch the score before I get home, or just make do with listening to the radio whilst Im working.

Im just off to have a look for Penguin Club!!! 😂

Kay x

Heidi just had another nibble of her plant😄 lovely sunny day but cool,going to speedway tonight,the last meeting of the going to the bowling club for sign language then on to Sainsbury’s for shopping.Not had anything to eat so will try for another Fast day.

Jodie is fine after her ordeal! Think we will keep them apart for a while until Tilly is more settled then perhaps try again. Decorator in to do painting so kitchen all covered up with sheeting again. It really throws me, silly. Anyway fasting but wouldn’t be surprised to go over 800. Won’t beat myself up.

Jodie goes down the graveyard every night before bed for a wee. We have a big garden but no, she likes to go down there. I usually wait by the gate! If it is raining she just waits until the morning.

Must go now, dog walking calls. At least some good steps in today.

Afternoon All..
    We had a walk down the canal and called at the cafe, a bit basic but dog friendly..tiffin and coffee it was nice..
    There is another part of the canal tomorrow, I do love walking near them and cafe of course…a flea market in a Chesterfield on Thursday…so the week covered…
    Walking later with Steve around the lake here..Charlie gets so excited he’s shattered sleeping at the moment..a bit of reading for us and relax…

Kay…
    So it was a curry 😂 you want a felt tip marker!…Charlie is a bit of a mess poor boy, I have upped his Piriton, he always gets worse about 4 pm onwards into the night, I have taken photos as in a morning it’s there but not too bad if we need to show the vet.

Hope you can catch up with your movies and relax.

Dave…
    ✋🤘👉🖐🖖👍👏👐 that means have a good lesson 😂..hope you make another fast day…

Mel..
    Kitchen coming together now the decorator is in…just your missing pieces to wait on…why are the dogs so keen on grave yards??

A bit of reading for me now…

Jean x

Next week they are going to try and get a profoundly deaf man in so should be interesting.Its also the last session so she said make sure you all know the alphabet.She had us spelling our names out individually then had to spell another name out,a son or daughter.So managed to do that ok,it gets a bit tricky when someone else does it and you have to say what they signed.going to get Denise to join the club next week,not for bowling just has a social member.

Evening!
    Jean- poor Charlie 😞 he sounds like he’s suffering a bit, good idea not having the PJs on…hope cutting woods out & different foods will help. Thanks for the wet cloth tip, used that with Xena tonight, a much happier doggy than a washed one!
    Kay- good job it was something edible for your dinner, even though not soup! A bowl of stock wouldn’t have been good 😂 I’m not sure if Club Penguin is still on, think it sort of closed down…is the kodi thing free? We’ve got a firestick.
    Dave- sounds like you’ve learnt loads on your course, well done! Will be interesting signing to a deaf person…
    Minols- look after yourself, & enjoy the porridge!
    Mel- does Jodie never go for a wee in the garden? Our last dog wouldn’t until she was too poorly to go out for a walk…I was talking to a chap in the park who said his dog went 3 days once, they tried to get him to wee in their garden, they gave in eventually, Dexter won! Might be an idea for Tilly & neighbour’s dog to meet somewhere neutral next time?
    Nana- have a good trip & happy anniversary 🍸
    Lovely walk with Xena & hubby, then off to meet up with my friend, over from Ireland. Her little girl is a sweetie but not talking, she’s 2. Hubby had hurt his back, so he stayed at home, I went straight out to do the shopping, quick unpack & then out with Xena to the park- ww were just leaving when some doggy friends came, so stayed until it was dark! A nonketo day for me so have made a yummy spinach & chickpea curry with naan bread! Love keto but beans etc are quite high carb so very limited. Might have some chocolate watching Bakeoff!

Evening everyone,
    Hope you’ve all had a good day eating wise. I came in at 200 calories under my tdee so am pleased with that. Doubt I’ll be doing that again until Saturday 😉 Really looking forward to our time away.
    Won’t be posting again until Saturday so hope you all keep well and safe.
    Nana x

Dave..
    Signing sounds quite tricky but you sound as if you have the hang of it.. interesting a deaf person joining you to practice.. good Denise is joining the social side…

Hedgehog..
    Glad the micro cloth is working better.. Charlie is better with that with a smaller bowl unless he is filthy then it’s a bigger bowl 😂.. he is struggling with this hour, he’s been in proper bed for a hour already..

Lovely to meet up with your Irish friend didn’t realise she was over.. sorry to hear on hubby hope he soon feels better…

Nana..
    Enjoy your time away weather is still holding very nice..

Jean x

HH Kodi is free,but if you are going to use it get a VPN,Jean I can do the alphabet in sign now so not bad unless than an hour’s tutorial.Back home from speedway,my fingers are like icicles,we won the meeting but lost the cup on aggregate.Ice hockey tonight, thought it was last night but it’s tonight,on the plus side it’s starting an hour earlier than normal,they have not changed the time in Canada yet.

Morning all!
    Seeing my Homestart family this afternoon, that’s about all planned, & a FD!

Morning all, quick post before hairdresser. Haven’t read any yet. All the downstairs lounge furniture is scattered around downstairs, books from bookcase everywhere. Decorator here, carpenter here. Aah!
    But, rumour has it the last doors etc might be here tomorrow, painting finished tomorrow (can’t see it myself). Anyway, we are away for the weekend but maybe able to start getting sorted out next week! The dust is awful everywhere ☹️. Food wise about 650 cals yesterday but half a bottle of strong red was needed! Mindful eating today plus wine, maybe FD tomorrow,

Morning all – another beautiful crisp dog walk today. I know the weather’s due to break down for the weekend, but we’ve had a beautiful 5 days or so here.

Going for a FD today…my monthly weigh in is Friday, and unless I get a ‘whoosh’ of weightloss, I think I’m looking for that steady 1-2lbs. I know that’s a bit of a pathetic aspiration, but I think this year has shown that my body is at the stage of life where it will not give up a thing easily, and my mind is at the stage of life where well – I need children’s sweeties!

Saw an ‘eat well for less’ from the other week with students learning to cook together…and I really fancy a stir fry rice and chicken thing they did. I’m going to try that tonight – I’ll have mostly the rice, and the boys can have more of the chicken.

Just need to distract myself with coffee and maybe some skyr later to get myself through to tonight!

Jean – really hope Charlie’s skin settle down.

HH – have a great homestart visit – my homestart friend is popping in this morning, so I’ll catch up on the state of play at the base up here today.

Brads – so impressed with you doing the signing – I’m useless at languages, and it really does seem to be ‘language’ rather than just equivalent words. I saw a musical years ago (Aspects of love, I think) that was signed and it added so much to the emotion of the night – signer got the biggest ovation. And when the General Assembly meets it’s always signed – the buisness and the hymns – cos we have some deaf ministers/etc – amazing to watch. And of course, the star is always the ministers assistance dog!

Mx

Morning again!
    Mel- sounds really chaotic & stressful, don’t blame you with the 🍷! Hope it does all get done when it should!
    Minols- glad you’re having good weather up there! Hope things are going well for your HS friend too.
    My visit was cancelled, as they’re ill again, I don’t want to get it! Have only just got back from walking Xena; took her for an extra long walk as I would’ve been too late home to take her to the park later, but I don’t think she’ll mind! Just having a coffee & then will get on with some jobs…

Good morning,just about.Heidi has had a nibble at her weed again😜a lovely sunny day here today.This cold weather is no good for my knees,very painful lately.Stir fry chicken for me too Minols,so another fast day.Last time I did three fd’s I put on weight 😲😩😖.

I have just had a Corned beef sandwich,made with Sainsbury’s multiseed loaf 400 grams,lurpak butter,four pickled onions and four cherry tomatoes.Guess how many calories,answer on a postcard 😄it would be interesting how many calories you think is in it.

Dave, depends on the butter. Are you a scraper or a slatherer? No prizes for guessing what I am. I like a bit of bread with my butter!

I am like you but I scraped it on.

Dave, I gave up after seeing 100 grams is about 265 cals. You had 400 grams!

Very good, I had 417 calories on the sandwich.Stir fry tonight takes it to 760 calories.So I can squeeze a yoghurt in too.

Afternoon All..
    A busy day…beautiful weather again…another walk on a different part of the canal and lunch out…two around the lake walks..

I was confused on Sunday with daughter, thought I better ring and ask her how she is, didn’t know what to expect I have been chewed up over her out burst…I am still confused she was as right as rain..the only thing her hubby wasn’t there…see how she goes…

Dave..it’s getting quite cold on a night, standing still you feel it..well done on the alphabet it’s lovely to learn something useful…not sure on the calories??

Mel..
    Glad the doors are on the way and you are nearly finished…the dust and muck I remember it well…enjoy your weekend away and then you can get straight…I like a bit of bread with the butter too, James Martin says it’s OK 😂

Minols..
    I love children’s sweeties too…a chocolate orange jumped in my hand today, at least it is to share it could be worse if two had jumped!!…we used to talk of the whoosh let’s hope it happens 😂
    We keep thinking Charlie is getting better then unsure..Friday is at 50% at the Vets??

Hedgehog..
    Shame on the visit but Xena was lucky on the extra long walk…how’s hubby’s back any improvement?

Very hot spicy chilli chicken wings tonight…oh I do like them, very messy to eat…then a half of chocolate orange later tonight..😀

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 24,151 through 24,200 (of 35,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply.