Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,904 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 17 hours, 30 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,801 through 23,850 (of 35,390 total)

• Morning All..
    Blue skies now turning grotty…

Park walk with Steve this morning…then to a McMillans coffee morning at the pub, Charlie will join us…later in the day restaurant for haddock and chips…

Postie went to neighbours hoping the letter has arrived, we are supposed to have a copy by email but nothing arrived as yet….

I have stayed the same, a few ounces down but not enough…Steve has lost weight but eating and not fasting hoping it’s not a worry….see surgeon on Wednesday…

Hedgehog..
    I would struggle with a pear tree but a lovely thought, there will be sadness leaving a family, nice they can cope on their own….it’s a worry about the dogs maybe it’s the large forests no notices where we went, it would be a push to call it a forest maybe a wood 😂….Charlie has sore feet again on the side of his pads, two, blood on the bed again…they are not as bad as last time, he wizzes about to much and too fast!!

Dave..
    Lovely to have you back..lovely picture of Heidi…

Must go getting the look from two!!…and tea not drunk…

Jean x

Good morning everyone,it’s pouring down here ☹️, Heidi will have to wait for her first walk.My son has gone to Germany for a few days,he is worried about getting the connecting flight from Munich to Berlin, you would think you could fly directly to Berlin.He is going to watch ice hockey and football,then he comes home Monday and then fly’s to Prague for more ice hockey and comes home Saturday.Speedway tomorrow weather permitting.Took your advice Jean no scales until a week today.

Good walk at our park, met our little 20 week Dally Oreo, growing like a weed 😂…three pieces of cake at the McMillan cake morning loads of people there but a cake over load..pushing us to eat more…haddock and chips this evening now…so very full!

Rain about now, lazy afternoon I think..

Have a good day everyone..

Jean x

Afternoon!
    Out early to take Xena for a good walk, then had to help youngest with a job application. (It’s been suggested that he applies for the team manager job, so I hope he gets it or it’ll be a kick in the teeth for him, he’s covered for her when she’s been away)
    Then took more stuff to the tip & charity shop, hubby went yesterday & got some new lamp tables & coffee table, ours were looking pretty worn! It was all sorted & put together when I got home last night! Food shopping for the weekend, & Mum’s coming tonight.

Definitely keeping off the scales,last holiday Denise didn’t put even an ounce on,this last holiday she gained half a stone😱.Non stop rain here🐤🐥🦆, my son just rang and he is settled in the hotel.The barometer has fallen through the floor.The house next door has just been emptied,took their time 16 months,only concern is what the new neighbors will be like.Hopefully better than Jeans🤞

Heavy showers and sunny intervals here. Had the best eggs Benedict ever this morning, said right that is it until tonight. I didn’t eat yesterday between breakfast and dinner so no problems. Except ……. halfway through our walk, wet and tired, a lovely cafe in the woods appeared like a vision. Pot of tea and a scone with clotted cream and jam later we carried on 😂😂. Only thing in my defence is 19,000 steps achieved.
    Dave it will be interesting knowing what you have put on but I don’t blame you waiting a bit! Jean, love the name Oreo for a daly!
    HH I would think he should be fine with the job if he covers, and has been suggested for it. But you never know until you know!
    Having a rest before dinner. Garlic king prawns and lamb shank!

The sun is out now, Heidi’s had her second walk met a big dog and they stood Looking at each other. also stood gazing at a cat😄. Watching the athletics on the TV.I haven’t been cold since I got home so not missing the sun,the worst thing now is the leaves are starting to fall, I went flying on wet leaves a couple of years ago.

Mel, make sure you go on the cliff railway! We were there a few weeks back camping, actually we have been there a few times, its lovely. We live about 1.5 hrs south of where you are!

HH, no Ellie was a sharpei, which is why we are looking at getting another one as we like their temperament. After seeing the dalmations the other day, it did remind me that I do like them too!

Time to give blood!!

Hi Kay, yes we used it this afternoon when we got back from our walk. We are in the Seawood Hotel, which has a gate right next to where you get off. Today we went up the Gorge, a lot of water in there at the moment then walked to Watersmeet and back. Lovely walk!

Evening All..
    Lovely Haddock and chips..well worth waiting for, waiting for Steve to be fit enough..

Hedgehog..
    Hope your son gets the job lovely to be asked to apply..🤞..still sorting stuff out and found some new replacements that’s good..

Dave..
    Your new neighbours will be better than ours they can’t be worse….we are sat here thinking has the letter come or not, we have not got the copy yet, solicitors!!

Mel..
    You sound as if you have had a good day..cafe good too…lot of steps to pull you back …enjoy

Kay..
    You live in such a lovely area…thinking about it for next year…..it’s a long drive for us….I will shout for ideas..

Wine in hand…cheers!

Jean x

My son’s train was cancelled so luckily he made friends online with some German fans and they drove him to the station he was going to.He is on the way to hotel now but as to get another train first.its going to be turned 1am before he gets next train,and he was up at 3am this morning.Bet he sleeps well.

Morning all!
    Dave- hope your son gets there safely! Quite a trek he’s doing on his own…
    Mel- sounds lovely where you are, & lots of walking ⭐ for you with the food! My parents used to go to the Watersmeet hotel, they loved the area. Have a good day today!
    Jean- glad you both enjoyed the haddock & chips & wine! Hope the neighbour gets the letter soon…Is it Wednesday when Steve finds out if he can drive?
    Kay- I didn’t realise Ellie was a Sharpei! I don’t know where I got the idea from that she was a heinz57, maybe I jumped to conclusions if she was a rescue?! Or maybe I’m getting like my mum 😂
    Minols- hope you’ve been getting through the work & can soon enjoy a break!
    Nana- happy holidays!
    Had a nice meal & evening with mum, kept calories low but not 800 in the end so we could all have a similar dinner!
    Not sure what we’re up to today, there’s a big Mad About Dogs show we’d thought about going to but it’s really expensive, forecast’s not geat! Mum was asking if I’d see her today, but we saw her last night & seeing her tomorrow…
    Will definitely be an 800cals day, hopefully the next few days until the do on Thursday…

Morning All..
    To a very wet grotty day…silver clouds and all that 😂

Walk soon in wet weather gear, later a bit of shopping at Tesco and Lidl…Steve putting a new PIR light outside at the back the other is iffy..so we can see Charlie at night…no post next door today maybe he has the letter, seemed a family pow wow with his father yesterday……he’s working overtime today so all will be quiet there..

We have a camera on the fence recording now, a old phone with downloaded app, brilliant picture better then the one at the front it records while there’s movement…as my washing showed the other day 😂

Dave..
    Your poor son what a journey glad he had some help on the way….

Hedgehog..
    Steve should wait 12 weeks to drive but as he had key hole and not the big cut surgery he seems to have it in his head he can drive sooner, it will be 7 weeks…he has read on line!

Shame on the dog show, we too are going to the Dally Rally on Sunday the weather is appalling, I think we will still go, lots of people travelling a long way to it, we might be the only ones with the organisers ☹️

Mum seems to be getting worse..as being confused will she know you haven’t seen her today? Nice to have a lovely meal with her last night…

Have a good weekend all whatever you are doing….Mel and Nana have a great time hope the weathers kind, always the pub 🍷😂

Jean x

My son got to hotel ok,he was that tired he missed breakfast which he had payed for,he won’t be happy 😃.The announcer at the hockey broadcast to the crowd welcome to Peter from Manchester,he got a round of applause 😄. Speedway has been cancelled here,they called it off yesterday because of a bad weather forecast, they were right it’s been chucking it down all day.I will start the fasting on Monday.

Dave..
    He must of been shattered…he must be well known to get an applause…still he deserved it..

Fasting must start at some time get a couple under your belt before weigh in…..

Shopping all done here…light to go up after a cuppa…need my freezer drawers mending so will do it between us, only thick cable ties but need several hands to get it tight, they snap in the cold after 6 months or so…

Lovely and sunny a bit of washing drying…park later and a walk for Steve. He is getting back to his speed, a fast slow instead of a slow slow 😂…still coughing at night but generally a lot better now…fingers crossed for biopsy results on Wednesday…

Jean x

Light up and done, just a fiddle to get it how we want tonight when it’s dark….fridge drawers mended…

A few ticks on jobs..😀

A bit of a read before the park….

Jean x

Rain stopped now so will take Heidi out again soon.Steak for tea,no chips though rice and new potatoes 😄

Evening!
    Dinner done, 700cals so good.
    Jean- good to get a few jobs done…good idea for Steve to check about driving with the doc 1st, insurance companies look for any excuse not to pay out if there was ever an accident! Hopefully all quiet on the neighbour front? Mum isn’t so much confused as just in the habit of wanting to be amused at the weekend! My sis saw her today…
    Dave- rice & potatoes with steak? Sounds like lots of carbs! Nice for your son to get a good welcome! Hope you didn’t get wet walking Heidi!
    Had 2 good walks with Xena; a good run on the heath & then a long game at the park with her ball, some other dogs joined in so it was fun. Inbetween we went out for another lamp, & new tablecloth- we have a lounge diner so the old cloths don’t go with the new colour! Would like to re-cover the dining chairs at some point…
    Xena zonked, boys out/ working, so a peaceful evening.

Evening everyone, arrived back home yesterday evening from our time away in Brighton. We had a fantastic time despite having to dodge the rain ☔ showers also it was quite breezy. Thought we’d have a final night time walk by the sea on Thurs evening after our anniversary meal and it was such a strong wind it nearly lifted us off our feet. Daughters birthday tomorrow can’t believe 47years ago I was in labour at this time of night and not enjoying a brandy as I am this evening 😉 Will be visiting her tomorrow and hopefully both grandsons will be there also.
    A busy week of social activities coming up – a meal out with old work colleagues in Monday , meeting up with an old school friend who’s over from Australia on Tuesday for lunch , usual Weds ,Thurs, and Fri. Think I’ll come in as having stayed the same weight as the beginning of September.
    Haven’t been able to keep up with all of your posts – but hope everyone is alright.
    Nana x

HH Ipswich need to win the next race to get to the final😃

Witches win😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Evening…
    We had a good play at the park lots of dogs joining in playing…little Oreo was there just following Charlie about looked a lovely pair….Charlie eating dinner as going out of fashion, can’t believe how much he’s enjoying his food…half hours sleep then a mad hours play, tugging and going mad!..in the end told him to chill and lay down ..asleep now phew!!

Hedgehog..
    See what doc says on driving may ring insurance before he drives…chomping at the bit he’s never gone so long without driving it’s hitting hard…nice you found a tablecloth and lamp to match up your room, sometimes it’s hard, you know what you want but it’s not there…can you re cover the dining chairs?..I did ours when we first got married…it’s finding the right material…

Jean x

Nana..
    Nice to have you back…it sounded a lovely break away, walking on the sea front a bit scary..hope your anniversary meal was lovely and romantic 💕

My eldest daughter is 47.. it really makes you feel as if you are getting old….a brandy is a better feeling than labour!

A busy week ahead…enjoy..

Dave..
    Hope your steak meal went well…sorry it has to be with chips or a jacket..well done on the witches win…

Jean x

Morning all!
    Bloomin cats fighting woke me & Xena up at 6am, so up earlier that I’d like to be on a Sunday!
    Nana- glad you had a good time! Happy birthday to your daughter! Sounds like you have a busy week & no chance for fasting next week, lovely to meet up with an Australian friend!
    Jean- good Charlie’s enjoying his food, is he still having extras in it? Xena is eating better now so have stopped adding stuff in for her! Hope the neighbours are quiet today! I’ll have to have a good look for the right material, haven’t ever covered chairs before…
    Dave- pleased the Witches won!! When’s the final? Was your steak good? When have you got to play in your bowls final, is it this coming week?
    Hope everyone has a good weekend! Fasting (800 cals) again today.

Morning All…
    A brighter day better than thought but it’s raining…still going to the Dally Rally..so small walk along the riverbank before the car at 10 am…

Hedgehog..
    I am doing 3 or 4 hot mixed fresh veg with his dinner plus a tablespoon of hot meat, cut his kibble back slightly, the veg is good as it carries water which he needs, tiny bit of veg juice…he is so enjoying it….going to book in at vets for a steroid injection his bumps seem to be not going and he will have a weigh in too…don’t want him fat!

What a time to be up with the cat fight…can be so noisy…is it just the seats you are doing on the chairs!..if so easy…

Jean x

Hi All
    Back at my desk to get a little bit caught up – not enough completed this last week…too many interruptions. So as the boy is away until tomorrow after school, I thought I may as well hit the desk again. Chinese takeaway last night means that there is no point stepping on the scales for me either, Dave! However, I’m recording monthly weight, so tomorrow will be a FD and then I’ll put a new battery in the scales for Tuesday morning – gulp!

So much to keep on top of at the moment…but only one week until the school holidays…just need to get to next Sunday lunchtime and I am SO out of here!

Mx

PS Love the thought that in amongst holiday snaps you have hours of footage of your ‘washing drying’, Jean – slightly more interesting than the cricket coverage / paint drying!

HH the playoffs second semifinal is this week then the Witches play the winner probably the week after, I was so glad the witches beat Poole 😀😀😀.The bowling final us tomorrow I am not certain I will be playing,doesn’t seem fair as I missed the semifinal.The steak was delicious,best I have ever cooked myself,well done but soft and juicy inside.I will start my fasting tomorrow.Its been bouncing down all day here so I can wait until it stops or put my Herr Flick coat on 😁

We went on our Dally walk a shame only 5 dally’s more humans and little ones 😂…weather was kind and held off till the last 10 mins…he boy is flat out asleep ..just a hours good walk the dally’s chasing about like mad men…

A good deed done on our part..a car accident..watched a car go in front of another and left it a right off, front wheel hanging off…..it drove off about a mile we went after it, papping our horn and flashing….stopping it… .a Chinese couple…we turned them around and took them back, they didn’t even know what they had done…we left our phone number with the right off driver she was very shook up……on the way back home the police where still at the accident …

Minols..
    A week to go to your holidays hope you get it all your paper work sorted…this morning we have boiler steam from another house on our recording!! 😂

Dave..
    A good steak …well done on your cooking..belting down here another wet walk….

Jean x

Still pouring down here,if it doesn’t stop soon we will have to get wet on our walk.Just washed the pots and asked Alexa to play 50s rock and roll music 😁 some good tunes were played,Bill Haley and the comet’s, I have seen them live.lots of other good songs.

Afternoon!
    Minols- hope you get everything done, not sure if I should wish you slow time for a week to get everything done, or quick time so you’re soon off on holiday?!
    Jean- Good samaritans! I bet the lady was really pleased that you helped out! We chased a car which drove off after causing a bad accident once, got the reg no before we lost it, called in to report it at Pitlochry police station, in the days before mobiles! They were pleased too… Shame not so many Dallys, but at least Charlie enjoyed himself! Boiler steam sounds thrilling to watch! Does he know you’ve put the camera up?
    Dave- glad the steak was good! Hope you do get to play in the final tomorrow.
    More hungry today 😢…cooking roast chicken for the others, & lots of veggies for me, with something…went for a really long walk with Xena, & we kept dry, amazing as it was very black! We’d got very wet this morning though.

Hi everybody, still in rainy Lynton. We are having good walks managing to dodge most of the rain. Just back from 2 1/2 hour walk. Came in to ‘help yourself chocolate cake’. So we did. 😂😂

Evening All…

Dave..
    I enjoy listening to most music, older the better…wouldn’t know what names and songs though but can sing along…

Hedgehog..
    I don’t know if he’s seen the camera but we have two now!….may ring the solicitors tomorrow and ask if the letter has been sent, Steves not really bothered now but I am…it’s just nice where we are up too..

A lovely buttered chicken curry tonight, we have half left for another day….we are eating a lot less then usual…the right off lady was in shock I gave her a cuddle, she was also foreign maybe EC…other cars were there and at a funny junction..I could see another accident happening…no one has rung us yet…

You was lucky to keep dry..I was a bit wet on the later walk…Charlie was filthy both times…he needed a good wash down..

Mel..
    Good you kept out of this awful weather…chocolate cake waiting, now that sounds good 😀

Having some wine 🍷🍷 it’s creeping into my fasting time 😬

Jean x

Oooh chocolate cake, Mel, I’m envious! Good job you’re doing lots of walking!
    Jean- enjoy your wine, an hour into your fast won’t hurt! Butter chicken curry, yum!
    Dave- is it quiet without your son?
    Very noisy here with both boys about 😂

Evening everyone, chocolate cake sounds good Mel had a slice of daughters birthday 🎂 when we visited today which was very nice. Step granddaughter and step great grandsons turned up whilst we were there.Grand puppy Poppy has really had a growth spurt of late.
    Well done Jean for helping out regarding the car accident. Butter chicken curry very nice not forgetting the 🍷🍷. We’ve had sausage casserole and mashed potato tonight – intend on having a FD tomorrow as it’s the only day I can fit one in this week.
    Minols you are a very busy person it seems.
    Nana x

Morning all!
    Another FD for me…taking Mum out for some new lampshades & stuff, & a huge pile of ironing to do later, fun day!!
    Keep strong everyone fasting!

Hi all,
    Off this morning to our self catering near Ludlow in Shropshire. Have had a great time here and although eaten well have actually been mindful, had one slice of cake between us instead of one each etc.
    Bit worried because haven’t heard from Paul’s cousin re his wife over last couple of days despite emailing him. He usually replies quite quickly. She is not the healthiest person anyway. Is coeliac and hardly eats a thing but makes up for it in wine. I would say she is an alcoholic. Has also had breast cancer. We are going to have to ring him.
    Sorry not referring to anyone’s posts but you know how it is on holiday! I will say HH thought you were going to ease off a bit. You seem to be fasting every day!

Morning All…
    Looks a lovely day..

I am fasting today hoping for a strong week…

Charlie showered with us this morning a stinky boy…lovely white and smelling lovely now, he’s nearly dried ready for walking shortly…

Nana..
    A busy birthday day at daughters catching up with everyone…little poppy getting big!

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy your fun day…it sounds stretching a bit…hope you find your mum some house bits….

Mel..
    Hope the cottage is lovely when you arrive and there are no worries with the cousin…you sound as if your eating is being thoughtful….

Trying to get a vets appointment see if a steroid injection will help the hives/ dally rash..it’s about 7 weeks now, think it’s getting itchy a bit, starting to annoy him…

Jean x

The solicitors letter did arrive Friday so it’s in legal hands now..

Poor Charlie no river walk this morning the waters so high and 5” deep and right across our road too…it’s coming off the hills..still expecting more today…we are ok considering we are close…about 30 yard from the river..it’s the worse we have seen in 17 years…

Park walk which he enjoys more and for the next few days…

Jean x

Afternoon!
    Mal- hope all is well with Paul’s cousin…& enjoy the next bit of your trip, hopefully not too much damage done weight-wise, sounds like you’ve been really good! I’m just fasting at the moment til Thursday, the do, making sure the dess looks as good as it can 😉
    Jean- hope they can do something for Charlie’s rash- is it a dally thing? Good that the letter’s been sent, fingers crossed it helps!
    Nana- hope today’s fast goes okay!
    Dave- are you fasting? Will be a shock after the holiday! Hope the bowling goes well too!
    Fun morning with mum; I organised her to get quite a bit done/ bought, if she’s on her own she can only cope with doing one thing. She got in such a muddle with which lamp & light shades she wanted to change, good job I’d written it down or she’d have got me confused 😂 Took her to Asda afterwards too! Put the shades up for her as well, otherwise she’d have been climbing about trying to do it herself. Busy enough to not get too hungry!

Good afternoon, I went bowling and the captain said it’s between me and another who plays I asked if Frank had played in the semifinal,he had so I said let him play then.Because we played the final on their green we got a 30 points start,we won 3 out of the first 4 games so was 44 points up but still lost ☹️.The one I played last time played our captain and beat him 21-7,the one who played instead of me lost 21-10,and the remaining two did worst,that said they did win the league so are a very good team.Its a fast day for me,not had anything yet.

Evening All…

A steroid injection for Charlie, see if it stops him itching, he isn’t too bad but it’s gone on a bit…vet says Hives but there’s a Dally rash too, both very similar..Dally people say leave it, it’s just takes time..very sensitive breed to different things..

Fasting going ok, been a bit busy doing solicitor things and reading what he’s sent on the computer..they said we have a good case.

Hedgehog..
    Good your mums sorted and she’s found a few new things…your dress will look fantastic at the weekend you worry too much…a bit of extra fasting gives you a bit more room….

Dave..
    Hope all went well with the game without you playing…has your fasting day has gone well…

Jean x

Evening everyone, FD came in at 750 calories so pleased with that. Hope everyone else who has chosen to do a FD today has been successful.
    Hedgehogs a busy time for you with your mum – miss mine dreadfully as we used to see each other nearly every day and if not always spoke on the phone. She was always so supportive of me doing 5:2.
    Jean hope you’ve managed to see the vet regarding Charlies rash. Am guessing that you’ve been to see a solicitor regarding the neighbour situation let’s hope it brings a swift conclusion to the problem. Worrying about the river level they’ve given out high tide warnings this evening for Hunstanton.
    Mel enjoy the next stage of your holiday and hope the weather improves for you.
    Dave glad you’re starting to get back into your bowls and FDs.
    Just found out via our village Facebook page that our cycle track upgrade work has been completed so we’re able to start back cycling on our Weds from now on.
    Nana x

Fast day gone ok,only had beans on toast.Heidi is fast asleep 😄.Doing lots of that lately,must have a bit of cat in her😀.Next FD on Wednesday,back at the gym then too😝.got another 6 months gym then they are kicking me out.

Bit of a grim evening- we’re having problems with Xena again & it’s escalated badly tonight- she’s been growling if she was on the settee or laying down on her bed & someone went near her. Nick thought it was a dominance thing so we did what he suggested, but she seems to be getting worse & more nervous, she’s on edge all the time. She’s not got up to say hello to the boys when they came home & actually snapped at them even when they weren’t too close, we’re really worried now. She can’t be in pain as she’s still keen to play, really don’t know what to do, but we’ll talk to Nick again tomorrow. She’s such a lovely dog most of the time but we’re all nervous of her at the moment!

Morning all!
    Xena has returned to normal now! It is definitely territorial behaviour around her bed- we’d given her a new, warmer bed & tucked it out the way last night which seems to have set her off, managed to lure her away with food & tske it away,she was much better then. So I guess we know what the problem is, just need to solve it now!
    Jean & Nana- hope your floods go down…a worry.

Morning Everyone, just realised you’d think it strange that I managed a FD yesterday when I’d already posted on Saturday that I was out for a meal with my old work colleagues which is in fact tonight have totally mixed up my days as lunch with old friend from Australia is not until Friday – how could I get it so wrong. Must be my age 😕
    Have weighed this morning and as expected have not lost any weight for Sep – obviously I can maintain but just at the wrong weight !
    New start this month so hopefully a downwards trend – only going away at the end of the month for a couple of days to celebrate husband’s retirement . Trouble is we then start moving quickly towards the Christmas season.
    Have a good day all
    Nana x

My page didn’t refresh so I’ve only just seen your posts HedgeHogs glad Xena is back to her old self.

Morning All…
    A very wet day river running very high….we have flood planes on the other side of the river and other places will take the flood before us as they are lower…I always feel so sorry for them it must be a living nightmare….we are the River Aire and Calder, lots of floods up river so it will come down to us later in week.

Taking Charlie to park and a pop in at cafe…a bit of shopping to do at a few places ..top up things..a new collar needed fo the boy too..

Nana..
    It’s 38 years since my mum died, I still miss her, like you I was in contact every day..strange mum and dad pass through your thoughts as you are doing things, sayings, songs..memories are a great thing…
    We have seen a solicitor and waiting for a 14 day response from our neighbours, they have spoken to him and he is waiting for documents supporting their case, he has received none yet…we have a good case.
    It’s nice your cycle path is about to open again you have missed it…
    Maintaining is good for a while..then it can move again…..another trip at the end of the month and hubbys retirement…if you think you are busy now..you haven’t started you will have no time at all!!! but it’s very nice..😀

Dave..
    Good the gym is starting again help with the 5.2…hoping the weight isn’t too much up…

Hedgehog..
    Glad Xena has settled down and you know what the problem is…hope it can be solved easy..

Mel..
    Enjoy your holiday and you are getting plenty of walks in…

Jean x

It would have been my mother’s birthday today,I too used to see her and my dad every day,we did their shopping band and I gave my dad his eye drops every day and used to take him to have his feet seen to.I was very tempted to have toast last night but resisted 😇.It been pouring down here all day,good job we are not near a river.Not a fast day today,so will keep it well under my tdee.

Jean sounds promising regarding the neighbours. Should have said celebrate husband’s retirement anniversary he has been retired since he was 60 partly due to me being made redundant when I was 54 and given a very nice redundancy package so we downsized and after a couple of years he decided to join me in retirement as he saw what fun i was having that was 11years ago and yes we do enjoy our time together . Parent memories are special indeed and I can usually smile at a memory that can catch you out of the blue lost my dad when he was 61years old 33 years ago.
    Dave well done for resisting the urge to have toast last night.
    Nana x

Viewing 50 posts - 23,801 through 23,850 (of 35,390 total)

You must be logged in to reply.