Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,828 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hemmy 1 hour, 14 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,551 through 23,600 (of 35,313 total)

• Morning

Off to London early this morning. Minols I was out too with the woof at 5:30 am but luckily got back just before the rain.

Hh & Jean – woof loves his toys and has them in a toy box made from jute which I rather like. He never puts them away. I counted 16 across the floor the other night. Spoilt pooch but he doesn’t destroy them.

Hh – skin very good as long as I stay off the gluten. I’m usually fairly good but once in a while I let it slip. An odd bit doesn’t matter too much but occasionally we get some nice irresistible bread and I notice about a week later. Mum is deteriorating but thankfully quite slowly. I went up to see them yesterday and they were busy in the garden which is good.

Hope the holidayers – Kay, Nana & Dave (almost) are having a lovely time. I’m in the fast club today

CW

Morning All..
    Winter clothes on this morning and hat…trousers definitely need looking at and changing over to heaver shoes too..a good walk he is a changed dog since February a very good boy..off the lead on the riverbank from 30 ft of our house, always frightened he jumps over the wall but you have to trust them..came across horses yesterday one whistle he sat and had his lead clipped, they walked by while we sat and watched no barking, so pleased as he is normally frightened.

Off shopping soon and I am fasting too…

Minols..
    Hoping your conference goes well looks like a lot of weekends are busy..what an early walk..well done on your pound off..

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy your HS family today..Charlie took his new box in the garden but didn’t destroy it..can’t be doing with toys everywhere….

Dave..
    More than a stone on …that’s a lot to loose..😬

Cakey..
    Maybe jute might be better see how we go, I think we have about 14 toys, hard and solid!..enjoy London and safe journey back…

Nana..
    Enjoy your day is another walk planned..

Kay..
    Hope your weekends going well…nearly moving on..

A few of us fasting today…

Jean x

Hi everyone, woke up feeling blue again, no reason. Then OH started whinging on about the dishwasher (he hates them). He has given it a thorough clean round the seals but makes it sound like I have never done it, which I have. Minols, supposed to be doing FD800 but it doesn’t bode well does it 😂😂😂. Rant over. Agree about dogs v cats. We are very allergic to cats so I am never going to be curled on a sofa with one ☹️. Taken my hound for a good walk, luckily missed the rain. Nana, your holiday sounds lovely, doing just what we love, walking and eating. Right, let’s see how I go today. Dave you’re fasting too I think. Last one before holiday!

Yes I am fasting today.Weather not great here too, rain.Glad I am not bowling today 😄.I will get weighed on Wednesday morning then see how much I gain on holiday 🤐😬🤯.I will take Heidi out now so the heavens will open,Alway do when I take her out.

Afternoon…
    Jean- I think whatever we use with Xena for a toy box she’d try to wreck it! Good luck with Charlie, & sounds like he was very good on his walk!
    Mel- not a good Monday for you then! Husband is presumably retired so has plenty of time to do his share of grotty jobs too? 😂 I have pointed that out to mine at times when he grumbles about jobs not getting done! 😂
    Dave- hope you don’t get wet…
    Didn’t get to the toddler dance class with my class, thankfully, it was cancelled! Played with the children, cuddles with the baby…& with the new kitten they have! She’s adorable, but feel sorry for her as the twins are so young, they’re quite rough with her.
    Fasting going okay so far…

No I stayed dry😄,had a walk past where I should have been bowling,it is much better than our green.Our green has had lots of half inch holes dug out and sprinkled with fertilizer.Hopefully it will be good for next season.Is Steve getting any sleep Jean? looking at getting a new tablet to use on the plane, I have an old one which Denise now calls her own.

Glad you stayed dry Dave! I am now on hubby’s computer…don’t get to use it often, use my phone more…nice us wives can share things!
    Minols- here’s the link:
    https://www.closetcooking.com/crispy-baked-firecracker-tofu-on-coconut-cauliflower-rice/

I virtually always use my phone on here, Denise can use my laptop or Chromebook but always uses the old Sony tablet.Its quiet old now,not sure which android system it’s using.I am doing well ordered Denise’s Christmas and birthday presents already.

Afternoon All..
    Fasting going ok…..just a coffee out…some people had a cake too..

Nothing bought for me….a new coat for Charlie for the winter, breathable, windproof and rainproof..its blue…trying to get the winter gear sorted out for both of us…chilly this morning…

Mel..
    It’s the weather maybe making us a bit blue…me in a bit too much at least walking out I enjoy…..Steve trying to mend my Dyson pipe yesterday with glue, told him I wanted a new part…good tools needed for cleaning!…just because it costs £40!

Hedgehog..
    Good morning had with the twins and baby pussy…my tummy is rumbling a lot!

Dave..
    Glad you had a dry walk..I did too…had rain in the last couple of hours….still no sleep for Steve even with sleeping tablet..he keeps waking with bad cramp..coughing seems to be coming back….a docs visit maybe, see how he goes, don’t want it to get back again..well done on Xmas pressies…

Jean x

Evening everyone
    Another day spent walking ,eating and drinking😦 Have calculated that we’ve walked 21 miles so far since the start of our holiday.
    Am pleased though at how I’m able to keep walking up steep inclines so much better than a couple of years ago having lost two stones since then.
    Hedgehogs we walked to Cromer today along the beach all the way – did get caught in a rain shower ☔ half way though.
    Hope everyone has had a good day whether fasting or not.
    Nana x

Nana- well done with all the walking- hard work along the beach! Have you done ‘the Beeston Bump’? It overlooks the site where my parents’ caravan was.
    Dave- eek, presents already…well it is only 14 weeks til Christmas! We have bought some chocolate for Christmas, no presents yet! When’s Denise’s birthday?
    Jean- a bit worrying about Steve’s cough, don’t leave it long, maybe take him back? Poor Steve, & you..
    Cakey- sorry that your mum is deteriorating, very sad, & must be hard for your dad…
    Minols & Mel- hope your FD went okay?
    Kay- hope the weather’s okay for camping, too cold at night for me!
    Have been really cold today, always worse on FDs! Had a scary experience with a huge rhodesian ridgeback on our walk today- the owner could hardly hold it, he wanted to come & see Xena, didn’t look too friendly! She had a lovely play again with a dog in the park for an hour tonight. Youngest has gone to Yorkshire again, eldest out with a friend so all quiet here. Ironing done, little piece of cheesecake eaten…son wants pancakes for breakfast on his day off tomorrow 😢, none for me! Agreed to go to the Homestart AGM in a couple of weeks, found out then they’re giving out awards for people who’ve done a while- I’ve done 5 years now so will get one, v embarassing! & now don’t know what to wear!

Lots of birthdays around Christmas,son’s on the 10th of December, daughters on 29th December, Denise two weeks after Christmas and mine a few weeks later.

Morning All…
    Lovely day but 10 degrees at moment a well wrapped up morning…

Going to see if we can find my Dyson part..Steve can ring them up while I am out…..shower after my walk, Charlie is joining me although he doesn’t know it yet 😂

Steve got a reasonable nights sleep last night, although eating well he is loosing weight a bit of a worry..unless it’s lost muscle…watching it…Weight being logged back in the book again.

Dave..
    I haven’t even thought about Christmas yet, maybe October….thinking of you in your Her Flick coat…mine is Polizei jacket..we could join forces!…

Hedgehog..
    Well done on 5 years volunteering you deserve an award….we have possibly three aggressive dogs all very large on leads, like you I am quite nervous of them, look quite nasty…

Nana..
    You are getting some walking in..beach walking is so nice, makes you quite hungry though…have another great day..

Jean x

Morning all!
    Not a great start to the day- just realised it’s a freind’s daughter’s 21st birthday & although I was organised & bought the card ages ago I forgot to post it, duh! I guess Mum’s dementia is catching… Better on the weight front, scales are down a bit although still up a bit from the holiday 😂

The C word is banned until at least October!

Neil has been busy with jobs, cooking stews for freezer, bits and bobs around the bungalow. Just some dabs on the holes in the wall he’s filled and then we are going to dust and clean through.

We will be aiming to leave here at lunch time ish and head down to Lynmouth. A different campsite this time. Luckily we have extra blankets and the little camping heater as it may be a little chilly at night. Its next to a pub so we could always go there for an hour or 2 🤔😂

Kx

A lovely sunny (in Lincolnshire at least) day to everyone. Thanks HH, you reminded me I have a card to post too! Well done on the award too. Jean, sounds like a visit to the doctor wouldn’t hurt. Nana, looks like a good day for a walk.
    Yesterday’s FD turned into a CD, 1000 calories. Weighed myself and another two lb gone. Could change soon though. Our kitchen is being totally replaced, starting 23rd. We have been putting it off for years, present one very tatty now. Doing it the easy way and leaving home! We normally have a break October/November so just bringing it forward. Two days in Dorset visiting my auntie, four days in Wales with the cousin on the smallholding then have booked a lovely (looks it anyway) self catering in Shropshire for ten days. That’s a long time with no FDs and plenty of wine! Will try not to go mad! ADFs until then.

Have a great day everyone, fasters stay strong.

Hedgehog..
    Oh it’s a tinker forgetting to post the card…good on the scales…

Kay..
    Enjoy your forward journey hoping the camp site is nice, next to a pub is a bonus…I like the caravan in winter it’s a different sort of holiday ..cosy and lazy jumps to mind…

Mel..
    Well done 2 lbs off…lots planned while the new kitchen is going in next month…it’s all exciting..

Jean x

Kay- have a lovely break!
    Mel- well done losing more! Sounds like you’ll have a lovely break while the kitchen’s being done, like the idea of that! Do you trust the builders though?! Definitely not good for the waist line!
    Jean- like the idea of you & Dave in the coats joining forces on a walk 😂
    Xena was very nearly an angel at dog training- we were supposed to get them to stay, & all walk round the room together & back to the dogs, she was the only one who did it, all the others were charging round & having a play while she sat all by herself! The only things which spoilt the training was that she went to run off, I put my foot on the lead, & slipped when she pulled, I fell right over! Very embarrassing, only pride hurt 😂😂

NFD going well but I do seem to have a lot of carbs on NFDs in the form of oatcakes. Won’t worry while I am losing weight though. HH yes happy with builders. Reason we have put it off for years is every time someone in the village has theirs done, they are never overly happy with the company. Mentioned it to our plumber who is lovely and he told us of someone who does the best ever job, he wouldn’t recommend anyone else. A family firm, been going for years doing bespoke kitchens. Plumber said they are expensive but you won’t regret it. He was right about the first bit 😂😂.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Good afternoon, been bowling with my son,he is getting good,only just beat him.Got 5000 steps in and not took Heidi out yet.Just having a cuppa then I will take her out.Well done to the losers.

Hedgehog..
    Hope you are ok…not nice being pulled over..no bruises?…..fleece on this morning so mild and sunny at 10 degrees so surprising..had to get changed!

Mel..
    Kitchens aren’t cheap if you go for quality…we had a mid range looked chipped and tatty after 4 years….we put ours in, a very good quality, it’s 4 years now looks just as good as when we put it in…did you notice the ‘We’..Steve refused to pay the price of fitting so ‘We’ did it all, planning, units, wooden floor and tiles…kitchen and utility…I had plenty of bruises doing the floor as Steve couldn’t kneel down…looks fantastic too…😂 even though I say it myself…only it was slow going…

Dave..
    5000 steps..good one for you 😂 enjoy your walk…

Jean x

Hi all – loving the talk of new kitchens – I can dream! I know the process can be a nightmare, though. I’ve only ever had to live through cheap kitchens being put into homes that are not mine. Still expensive, and you don’t get the wear out of them. One day I’ll get to do my own – hopefully not in the way you do your own, though, Jean!

Just made a pan of ‘pan haggerty’ again tonight…universally loved! Yum.

Working again this evening…and putting off telling the OH that the boy not only didn’t lock the dorr this morning – he didn’t shut it. Wide open all day! The boy definitely takes after his mother! The dog took himself for his walk just before we got home from my piano lesson – clever thing – and was adopted by two boys from school who phoned to tell me they had him! Fortunately everything all alright – but it could all have been so very very NOT!

Mx

Evening everyone,
    Only walked five miles today just mooching around Sheringham after a cloudy start the sun 🌞broke through and it’s been a lovely warm day and a beautiful evening here now. Have had another ice cream 🍦today and just eaten a lovely Chinese take away. Another walk planned later on this evening to go down to the seafront. Plan on going to the market here tomorrow and look in some of the shops i missed today as husband was getting fed up and it was so warm a 🍺 was calling him 😉
    Hedgehogs managed to walk up and over Beeston Bump a couple of years ago whilst holidaying here. Fantastic views up there.
    Dave not long to your holiday now.
    Jean hope Steve starts to get a decent nights sleep soon.
    Mel a nice holiday to look forward to and a new kitchen also. When we had a new kitchen installed a couple of years ago we tended to eat out or get takeaways definitely not good for the waistline and when it was completed the husband said I’ll help out things back into the cupboards but only managed to fill the wine rack.
    Well done to everyone who has managed to lose weight this week.
    Nana x

Good evening watching England play football,up at 5am tomorrow so should be in bed before midnight.10000 steps now,legs are aching 😩. Heidi will be upset when the suitcases come down.

Evening!
    Nana- eating well on holiday! Lovely…naughty husband only helping with the wine rack!
    Jean- wow, you & Steve are so handy! You must be very proud of the kitchen! No bruises, thanks!
    Mel- good that you have someone you can trust for the kitchen- we had a nightmare with our kitchen when Moben did it, the fitters were great but the surveyor & planners had made mistakes!
    Minols- oops! You obviously live in a safe area! Love the idea of your dog going off for a walk, glad it all ended well! He is still young…
    Dave- very exciting! Hope you have a great time!
    Went to a friend’s this afternoon; her daughter’s just started school so waited to see her when she got home, she nearly fell asleep but then livened up!
    860 cals today, a teeny bit over.

Minols..
    Glad everything was ok..and dog taking him self a walk..I laughed….glad all was safe…think of the good and not the bad, it happens…

Dave..
    Good step count …hope you don’t ache too much…

Nana..
    Very full days with lots of lovely easy food….enjoy your market tomorrow….Steve had a good nights sleep last night 🤞 for tonight…you have had some good weather it always helps…nice beer for hubby..

Hedgehog..
    Steve is very good and has patience with me he knows I like to help, we work well as a team…I did half the spot lights in the bedroom last year, very fiddly, Steve couldn’t lift his arms to do it, under his supervision…

Good catch up with your friend and daughter…

Good news on my Dyson, they are sending me a new pipe free, good will as we are a year out of warranty.

Jean x

I can remember my grandmother’s dog used to escape and roll around in cow pat’s then come home stinking 😄😄😄it was a collie.

The bull keeps escaping from the field where I walk Xena, & leaving cow pats everywhere- luckily Xena keeps clear! I met a jogger the other day & she said she’d put the bull back in the field 😱 brave…or stupid?!

Morning all!
    Not a good night in my house- hubby had bad stomach ache & the runs- eww, so we were up for a couple of hours…will see if he’s feeling any better later! I am never good with lack of sleep, so just hope I can stick to 800cals again! Jean- I take my hat off to you again with how you’ve managed to fast through Steve’s illness! Hope he has had a better night last night.
    Dave- happy holidays!
    Kay & Nana too!
    Mel- are you fasting today?
    Cakey & Minols- hope that your work days go well…

Morning All..
    Dull day looking like rain…

Going out to a Shopping Outlet, still looking for walking lined trousers and Gor-tex shoes…trousers more important…I am a nightmare with shoes, looking for some half price!

Near our pub where we meet up with our friends, if it’s not busy may have lunch there…

Hedgehog…..How can anyone think of putting a bull back…bonkers!…hoping hubby is feeling better this morning and doesn’t feel like sharing it!!….Steve had a second good nights sleep by his standard, still up in the night but went straight off again..maybe the sleeping tablets are kicking in….

Nana, Kay enjoy your time away ..

Dave…Soon be here…

Minols and Cakey..Always so busy….

Mel…How are you doing, anything planned..kitchen hunting, I found the smaller private companies best value and quality…ours made their own…..
    Just a thought my top wall hanging cupboards I wanted to go to the ceiling, you get more shelves and you don’t get that 6” of a muck trap at top!

Well must move …walking then getting changed to go out..boy stopping behind today…

Jean x

Morning all.
    Beautiful here today – bright and breezy.
    Just heading off to a meeting in a wee neighbouring town – it’ll be nice to be at someone else’s place.
    Toying with making this a FD as I’ve not had anything yet and I’ve got a couple of good distractions today.
    Good luck at the Outlet, Jean.
    mx

Got wet through…all clothes to be died!…jeans on for the Outlet

Got Charlie dried in the garage it seems much better, more space and no shaking of mucky wet stuff up my walls…

Minols..enjoy your meeting nice someone else doing it for a change..good luck on fast me tomorrow..

Jean x

Minols- hope the meeting goes well & a maybe FD…
    Jean- glad Steve is sleeping better! Nice to have the garage to dry off in, I miss my utility room for that, don’t have one in this house. Have fun shopping!
    Lovely heath walk with Xena, we picked blackberries too, some for son for a crumble, & Xena loves them, she tries to pick them herself!
    Hopefully hubby’s on the mend! I have managed to fast so far, so should be okay. Washing down walls shortly ready for some painting soon.

Hi All…
    The Outlet was good for a change..I bought a pair of fitted waterproof/ breathable lined trousers which look tidy enough to go to pub in and two fleeces…no shoes, none in my size…Steve was getting passed him self, so another time.
    Three course lunch out which was very nice but not on a Wednesday 😬..feel so full up I am now fasting!

Hedgehog..
    All Charlie’s friends eat the blackberries as they pass, no wonder there are none about…Charlies not interested in them…washing walls down to start painting….have you sorted the colour out?..good luck 😀

Jean x

Hi everyone, well today’s FD didn’t materialise. Just not in the mood. Had fish fingers in ciabatta for lunch (hangs head in shame). Will fast tomorrow. HH I agree re Jean. I couldn’t fast with that going on. Jean, that is why you are so successful! Re kitchen, there is no way we could have done anything on our own, DIY is not our strong point! Although I am a good painter, particularly gloss. Have looked at plans and the cupboards do go up to the ceiling!

HH our last dog loved blackberries, he would get hold of them so delicately then walk slowly backwards till they came off. Jodie, however, does not do fruit or vegetables thank you very much.

Minols, what a to do leaving the door open all day, with the dog there too! Bet he won’t do that again.
    Hi to everybody else. I imagine Dave is sitting in the sun with a beer by now!

Sat in hotel catching up.Hotel is very nice good WiFi in room and it’s free I think.Free safe too.No fasting for two weeks 😃😃😃.

Hi all

Fd a bust for me too, Mel… But hadn’t bought enough stir-fry at the butchers to have more than a tiny dod, so will be pretty low, I think.

Spent the day running between things and getting blown about at every turn… Which I don’t mind.

Jean – glad the outlet good – shoes can be tricky, though. And I’m with Steve – when you’re done you’re done!

Right – back to work now food’s done.
    Mx

Dave- glad you’re there safely, have a great time, & have an 🍦 for me! 😉
    Jean- good you’ve got some more walking trousers, usually wear jeans but they’re awful when it’s raining! We have chosen the colours, well I have, they can all moan! 😂
    Mel- I had a difficult week to get motivated last week, hopefully you’ll get back into it!
    Had a goid day today, lots done so managed without food, & my favorite kale salad for dinner 😀, have enough calories for it, should be another 800cal day. Not sure what’ll happen tomorrow with food; will take Xena to doggy daycare early, hubby will do the glossing, I’ll start some cutting in out of his way…we usually have a takeaway when we do painting 😱

I resisted the lovely desert, Denise had it, I had an apple can’t see that happening much thought.going to be 31°C tomorrow☀️☀️☀️.

Evening All…

Dave..
    I didn’t realise you was on your way..thought more the weekend…have an absolutely great time, lots of food and beer…and the lovely weather…safe flight…

Mel..
    Never mind it happens fast tomorrow with me…

Minols..
    You blew it too..join me and Mel tomorrow …I had far too much for lunch especially on a Wednesday…I suppose I blew it too…

Hedgehog..
    I have some decent over trousers, go over jeans etc but these new waterproof trousers just look like normal trousers..keep the wind and rain out..handy for caravanning too…tidy…just want some easy stuff as I have not got a lot of dog walking out door clothes ….Charlie walking for 10 years plus 🤞…I did go up a size for comfort…..good luck tomorrow for your painting hope the colours fine…fun day for Xena..

Jean x

Evening everyone, the market was a let down only three stalls – to be fair it had been raining earlier. Still managed to walk just over six miles today but don’t think it’s going to keep my weight from going up my jeans are starting to feel snug 😱. Had some beautiful mussels cooked in white wine,garlic and cream for lunch they were so good. Last day tomorrow and we’ve arranged to meet up with an old school friend of my sister and her husband for lunch as they have a caravan here. All of the shops here are decorated for the wartime 40s event which will be happening this weekend – have seen quite a few women dressed in clothes from that era plus the hairdo and make up.
    Dave hope you and Denise enjoy your holiday.
    Jean there as are lots of people with dogs here but I’ve not seen one dalmation – plenty of other breeds large and small though.

Hedgehogs hope the decorating goes well – something both my husband and I hate doing it’s the upheaval that’s involved that gets to me.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Nana x

Just turned the air con on,it’s very warm here even at 11-20 pm😅😅😅.ready for bed,it’s been a long day.Was up at 5am.

Morning all!
    Dave- you poor thing, needing aircon 😂 Have a good day today!
    Nana- enjoy your lunch out, sounds like a lovely atmosphere there! You could always throw in an extra FD when you get back if you’ve put on a bit, enjoy yourself! 😉
    Jean- hope Steve’s not coughing as much…how are the grandchildren settling in to their new schools in the US?
    Minols- posts crossed yesterday, shame you couldn’t do the FD, but there’s always another day! TBH I don’t know how you fast at all with all the meetings etc you have, & all the rushing around, very easy to grab something unhealthy!
    Mel- keep strong- you’ve had quite a few days at least!
    Kay- hope you’re having a good time!
    Cakey- how’s your week been?
    Hope Xena is okay today, she was sick overnight which is unusual for her! She seems fine, it’s just if dogs are sick at the day care they ring you up to get them early, just like kiddies at school! 😂

Morning, HH… And everyone else when you get up!

Must manage a Fd today… And get my head down to a whole lot of prep for imminent stuff. I feel I desperately need a complete day off as so many Saturdays are taken up this month and that’s usually my only complete day off. If I get everything done today then I can do that tomorrow – although it’s a risk cos it means I have to cram everything for Saturday’s conference (I’m teaching this one) into my head and hope it stays there. Maybe if I stick corks in my ears tonight and don’t take them out until Saturday all the stuff won’t have leaked out of my brain? Instinct says to cram tomorrow… Experience says that a day off s really important.

Late night last night – OH went to pack car for a works trip he has to do today and something was wrong with the fob, electrics seemed stuffed. I found a secret way in in an emergency (thank goodness for Google) and then we couldn’t get the alarm to go off. Nightmare! See modern cars! Way too many gadgets. Wish his work would let him have a vintage car for his company vehicle!

Mx

Morning all. After my aborted FD yesterday, I am back in the game. Thinking of you Minols and Jean fasting with me. I can do this. Just had this feeling yesterday of it slipping away. Really want to do ADF until Monday 23rd, which is six fast days. I will feel so much better when we go away if I do it. Grit teeth and suck it up.

Don’t think I will be putting on weight with cooked breakfast, I went this morning and it said English sausages so got two but no way we’re they English,so left them, smoked bacon ,yuk so left that.no baked beans ☹️,so had ash brown and a fried egg.See what tomorrow brings.I am melting outside so come in for a nice shower and a cuppa.

Hi All
    Dave – love it when bad food helps resolve!

Ivve decided to divide my Fd in the middle so just gulped my one meal of the day. Bacon and cauli mash so loads of protein in the beans to keep me going for ages and loads of stodge in the cauli to make me feel full! Hoping this will get me to tonight’s teaching gig and then I’ll be so preoccupied that I can’t possibly think of food.

Mel… You can do this. The first step of a masterplan with holiday as a reward.

Mx

Afternoon All..
    A busy day and early phone calls delayed the morning not that it matters…park run with the boy, Steve managed to walk further he’s doing quite well..a coffee at cafe in the town, bought a birthday card ..

I came back and did a deep clean down stairs things have been left..upstairs tomorrow…

Fasting is going well good when busy…bacon, tomatoes and egg tonight..big lunch meal yesterday so don’t know what the scales will say tomorrow…

Nana..
    Shame the market wasn’t good, the weather may of closed some of the stalls…enjoy your catch up with your friends today…we used to dress up for 40’s do’s around Yorkshire and Lincolnshire with our friends quite enjoyed them something different to do.

Dave..
    Enjoy the heat..hoping the food gets better…I hate smoked bacon and sausage too…

Hedgehog..
    Hoping the decorating is going well and Xena is ok on the sickness…the children are getting all settled and making friends, so hoping it all stays that way….

Minols..
    You cram so much into your day, I wouldn’t believe a Vicar would have so much to do…even general days you are so busy never mind your weekend conferences….then your family to look after too…hope hubby sorts his car out, a nightmare too…

Mel..
    Hoping you can get a 800 run going before you go away…get your head around it if you can..keep strong and focused…😀

Well walk time again but the boys asleep…meal will be after 5 ……

Jean x

Good Steve is walking further, another half hour or so and it will be dark.I think Denise and I could do with a tandem scooter,our knees are very sore😁😄.Did see one in Lanzarote 😄.Think we are staying in the hotel tonight,there is an ABBA type thing on,so should be alright, might have a drink or two, only had two pints up to now and paid for them this afternoon.

Dave..
    Enjoy ABBA could be a good night…don’t over do things with your knees..both of you…

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 23,551 through 23,600 (of 35,313 total)

You must be logged in to reply.