Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,831 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Nanafixit 9 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 22,701 through 22,750 (of 35,316 total)

• Morning All…
    Woke up to showers this morning…good job there’s a good canopy in the woods I think dry and cool in there…the boy has been sat a hour now waiting for his walk in the woods..staring at the gate…he has been out for his morning duties but not happy with that!…he gets so excitable about woods/forests

Just having my breakfast cuppa then we will go..

Nothing planned but riding to the coast this morning..

Lynne..
    I have never done a liquid fast, too much for us…how is work going are you still working from home regularly, hope the biscuits were kept at bay with no temptation…I did have one small choc kit kat size biscuit yesterday…..even at a size 10 are you still chasing a stone off?…it seems a lot of weight.

Minols..
    Well done getting out for your run, even in the rain…it’s really nice when the children just fit in and pal up when away..he’s just growing up..with your job he must mix with lots of different people, which will give him a good balance in life….it will be Mum who will be upset he will be to busy thinking and moving forward.

Enjoy your holiday tomorrow hope you are nearly ready to go….

Dave..
    Interesting they do inside bowling I didn’t know that..my Dad used to play for his works team, Crown Green and normal bowls..

I think I can see the sun ☀️☀️☀️☀️

Jean x

Morning all!
    Halos & gold stars to all you runners ⭐😇…
    Minols- glad your son had a good time- my youngest cried when he got home from trips away, was definitely never homesick!
    Jean- Charlie will be pestering all day to go to the woods! Enjoy the change of scenery!
    Dave- shame about the meal, an unexpected FD!
    Lynne- well done getting back into fasting, haven’t done a liquid one either for a bit, might join you!
    Nana- love Wells…& fish & chips!
    Kay, Cakey & Mel- have a good day!
    Back on Fast800, hopefully for a week before we’re away again, but it usually gets disrupted!

Good morning all,was up early again 😟.Got a text message saying no gym today so I don’t know what to do with myself.I imagine Denise could find me something to do 😬. Feeling very hungry at the moment so will try and resist food 🤪.Jean the indoor bowls is like panel bowling,they bowl in lanes I think.

Hi everyone. Just given Jodie a good two hour walk as she is going for a sleepover next door. They love her but won’t walk her much. Just had a light lunch then we will be off soon for our night away. Meeting our friends and having a lovely meal and wine then staying the night so not far to stagger.

Mel- have a lovely time! Hope Jodie has a good sleepover too!
    Dave- do they have any outdoor gyms in parks near you? Could go along? We have one, but I have to admit I’ve not often used it!
    No food yet for me either…

There is an outdoor gym,it’s the one I gave up on Thursdays.Denise put the tennis on so I am sat in the kitchen, would rather have my teeth pulled out than watch it.I used to like playing it when I was young especially on grass.I played Denise once,she complained when I hit it over her head,😄.she was 5’0″ and I was 6’2″😁

Afternoon All…
    A lovely run out, beach was a no go for dogs but the tide was in…thinking what to do when we saw Cleethorpes County Park..it was a good find Charlie ended up playing in the lake with other dogs and tired his self out, we had about a hour walking slowly around the lake back to the car park…strange we have never done this before but we are enjoying it…very simple I suppose..we are finding such a lot of parks now.

Hedgehog..
    Three walks today, I think we are all tired maybe another short one later for his night duties 😂

Back on the 800 before your hols, you seem to be holding tight…has the cheesecake gone?

Mel..
    Enjoy your days away it sounds very romantic..all good food and wine….all sorted for Jodie and a good walk today nice to go to neighbours who know her well…

Dave..
    We have something in common…I really hate tennis!!

Trying to be pretty good not quite but ok..

Jean x

Dave- at least you didn’t hit the ball at Denise’s head! Don’t mind a bit of tennis on in the background…
    Jean- sounds a lovely area for dogs! No lakes near us- not close enough given how noisy Xena is in the car anyway! Does limit us a bit!!
    I am not holding tight- got on the scales today & 2 lbs have jumped on board over the weekend! Off for a 2nd walk with Xena- the afternoon disappeared although it was too hot anyway.

I just replied HH I think it may have gone to your email 😱

Evening everyone
    Have had a busy day – first off a visit to daughters to see the great grandsons not forgetting the grand puppy who is growing quickly and then on for our usual Wednesday lunch meet up with our friends. I chose macaroni cheese and my friend and I shared a bottle of prosecco – no wonder I struggle to lose weight😕 I have however walked just under four miles today and had an hours worth of cycling so that should help plus I’m still full from my lunch so have not had anything else to eat today plus I didn’t have breakfast either.

Jean glad you’re having a nice break.

Dave we have a recreational field across the road from our home and they have exercise equipment there but we’ve never used it So maybe we should do so.I’m not a fan of tennis either by the way.

Hedgehogs yes it has been warm today also. Regarding the 2lbs gain I’m sure it’s a case of quickly on quickly off 😉

Minols enjoy your holiday.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Nanax

Evening everyone,

Jean, you seem to have found another lovely site, Charlie has settled so well into his new life with you both.

HH, I’m sure that 2lb will be gone after a few days back on plan.

Dave, your wedding pictures must be interesting with that height difference. My girls always laugh at mine because of a foot difference in height.

Nana, sounds like you packed quite a bit into today, but you could keep the prosecco, I’ll have a couple of G&Ts instead.

Mel, hope Jodie enjoys her sleepover and you have a great break.

Everyone else, hope you’ve had a good day.

Hoping for a good FD tomorrow, liquid maybe. I need to lose at least a stone, better a stone and a half. I may be able to get in the odd size 10, but a bit of a squeeze into a size 12 jeans and at 5’3″ I’m still in the ‘overweight’ bmi range so need to get my act together. Anyone joining me tomorrow?

Take care

Lynne x

Evening all, not too bad day today made the skinny spag Bol tonight it was really good 180 calls had it with courgetti and carrot spaghetti 35 cals. Just had rye bread for lunch with veg as need to go shopping. Second fast day tomorrow. Not helpful when people in my office bring in cakes, cookies and chocolate biscuits – luckily I took in some cherries, but not exactly the same! Also another girl in my office is dieting and we weigh each other on a Wednesday and I lost 2lbs over the last week – not bad seeing as I started this plan Monday straight after my holiday 😀

Didan- well done to you, office with food sounds like a real nightmare! Great that you have a friend at work to encourage each other!
    Lynne- have a good FD tomorrow- don’t think I’m up to a liquid one just yet, will see, but certainly some sort of FD!
    Nana- sounds like a fun day, lunches out are difficult but at least with 5:2 you can fit it round FDs! Nice you can see the family regularly!
    Dave- don’t think the reply came to my email…funny height difference!
    Poor Xena- decided to walk her before her dinner, we went to the park & there was a big dogfest, we were out nearly an hour & a half! She was naughty & wouldn’t leave one dog alone, then another came over & pestered her (plus much embarassing humping done by all parties!) so she got her just desserts! She had dinner & has crashed out! I had to do piles of ironing 😠
    FD gone okay.

Denise said to me don’t buy any platforms for the wedding, I think my shoes were quiet high😄 Denise is under five foot now I think I am six foot one.Both shrunk 😁.

Hedgehog..
    The 2 lbs it will be soon off but you have had a busy weekend with lots of food…a few days will move it..

Nana..
    A busy family day and seeing the puppy getting bigger lots of cuddles. A lovely catchup and lunch with your friend…always hiccups on the way, you have to live …your good walk should balance it..

Lynne..
    I think we have had this conversation before on different heights and sizes, we all know were we should be….my 5’ 8” height I am a mixture of 12s but some 14s too. We are with you I am fasting tomorrow and Didan…I have about 5 lbs to goal and a bit more wriggle room..so 9 lbs ish.

Didan..
    Well done on the 2 lbs off…It will be interesting to see how much you this week..are you Friday weigh in like me?

We had a wander around the fields tonight weighing up the walks…I shall go on my own when Steve goes to hospital on Friday ( his second part of his heart test), we are only 10 mins from the hospital…. there’s two walks I might do them both. I put a map on my phone I easily get lost!

Well nearly bed time…

Jean x

Morning all

Rubbish sleep last night. Just finished catching up on Chernobyl and ended up there whenever I drifted off!

Now need the boys up so I can finish a clean of bathroom etc and leave things reasonably straight, pack up the car and start our amble north… Taking a couple of days to travel.

Hope to at least be able to keep up with everyone’s posts while I’m away.

Be good, everyone!

Mx

Minols ..
    Have a lovely holiday and a good break with your boys. Safe journeys
    Jean x

Morning All..
    A dull start this morning.
    A fast day for me and hoping it’s worth bringing my scales with me for tomorrow… lol.. it’s like my old days I was so much stricter, scales were always packed.

No idea what’s planned today yet, have to decide..

Cooking a chicken tonight.. a problem with my gas so hoping it gets cooked, I had problem with my bbq last time we were away.. same problem inside yesterday .. we might buy another bottle while out..problem with bad gas bottle??

Have a good fasting day..Lynne, Hedgehog and Didan anyone else..

Jean x

Morning!
    Major ant battle this morning, yuk! Not a good start to the day! & have taken my car in AGAIN as it’s still leaking coolant having paid £500 only a few weeks ago to get it done! Grrr…
    Have a better day everyone else, lol! Keep strong fasters!

Yes I am fasting today Jean.Watching England take in the Aussies in the semi final if the cricket world cup.Only had one cuppa so far, nothing else.

Dave- enjoy the match, fingers crossed!

Just got back after a 10 course tasting menu last night and chorizo and eggs for breakfast (my favourite). Greeted at the hotel yesterday with chocolate brownies and shortbread. Going to watch the cricket now. Will think of you Jean and Dave fasting today. I will fast tomorrow (back on ADF which is suiting me at the moment). Minols also thinking of you on your way up to Scotland. HH hope the ants are defeated. 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜. Jean, I think you are amazing fasting on holiday. Complete no no for me. And as for taking scales with you…….!

MelFish I am with you,no fasting on holiday,I put a stone and a quarter on in Lanzarote and expect to put more on in Cyprus in September that will be all inclusive, I don’t usually have lunch(dinner) when we go all inclusive,don’t see the point coming back to the hotel just to eat and then go out again.The beer is a different proposition, I only seem to have alcohol on holiday these days😞😖😩. England not doing too bad but to be honest I only like watching test match cricket,don’t really like one day cricket unless I actually go.

Hi Jean we weigh on a Wednesday as my weigh buddy only works a few days a week. Not feeling it today on my fast day had to succumb to an apple☹️ Going food shopping after work too so not too well planned!

Hedgehog..
    Get Rapid Cockroach Spray for ants…best thing for them…
    It’s my magic spray!

Hope you sort the car out..

Dave..
    Enjoy the cricket..

Mel..
    Glad your trip went well and you ate amazing things..we go away in the caravan lots so..sometimes holiday eg two or three weeks, no scales..or mini break when I try and fast!..no wine and scales brought 😂

Dave..
    All inclusive is hard on food and drink!

Didan..
    Keep strong…I have just watched Steve eat a bacon butty!..😬..I just had a coffee..my drinks are up a bit today but ok.

We went to Mablethorpe had a walk around, market on, had a coffee and got on the beach for a walk 26 degrees here but expecting thunder and lightning later….it’s so hot…chicken in oven and gas behaving maybe just too windy yesterday ..🤞..

A hours read then in the forest at 4 pm….it’s ok but three days into the holiday and Charlie is shattered not enough snooze time!…😂

Jean x

I don’t generally drink more with all inclusive,it’s looking ke when I have been to a do with a free bar I didn’t drink more than I normally would unlike others who order loads of drinks then leave them.Its the deserts that catch me out, I usually don’t have deserts except for the odd yoghurt.On holiday it’s ice cream or cakes which I rarely have at home.

Hi all

Ive fallen off the 800cal wagon! I was doing well at the beginning of the week…grrr…
    Back on it today, ahead of weigh day to tomorrow!! Quite annoyed with myself as I was a few pounds down a few days ago, but right back up again now. Too many snacks and alcohol!!

Jean, sounds like you are in lovely area and a great camp site. How long are you staying for?

Minols, safe travels and happy holidays!

Didan, careful with shopping when you are hungry! Keep strong with the FD, tomorrow you can relax the eating.

HH, hope you have managed to get the car sorted out…thats annoying. And the ants! In work, they had an issue with ants the other day, it was flying ants day…yuk!

Dave, hope you are enjoying the cricket, even though its not test match. Im eagerly awaiting the F1 at the weekend, Silverstone!

Lynne, good luck with the fast, whether its a liquid one or not. Its a long time since Ive managed a liquid fast. Dont have much will power these days.

I thought we were going to have a cloudy day today, but its glorious again! Going to sit outside with my book for an hour. Everyone is commenting on how brown I am…lol…but I just spend all my time outside when its sunny and warm, its a shame not to make the most of it.

My back is still causing me problems, although its not painful. My left leg has very little strength and feeling in it, so clearly a nerve trapped somewhere. Dont know if I an do anything to release it. When I try and do some stretching it aggrevates it, so Im just taking the anti-inflammatories and keeping mobile!

Ok, time to go outside before the sun goes in! Catch you all later x

Afternoon Everyone

Been to Ely for our weekly visit this morning and no scones this week from my dear aunt & uncle.

Jean enjoy the chicken – Hope storms forecast aren’t to bad. When we used to go fishing we used to stay in Lincolnshire at a fishing park and often visited Mabelthorpe a lovely place.

Hedgehogs hope ant situation is resolved .Annoying about the car.

Dave we’ve been on a few all inclusive holidays and never bothered with lunch either. What used to annoy us was the way people piled their plates high with food and then leave nearly all of it – so wasteful.

Didan way to go on the loss of 2Ibs. I weigh in on a Tuesday morning as we have a busy social life in the week so do my fast days on Saturday and Monday.

Had a non scale victory today as I put on a favourite pair of summer trousers today and they were looser than when I had last worn them and had to keep pulling them up whilst walking around Ely and as they had no loops was unable to put a belt on – so my lovely husband said you really need to get a smaller size trouser so went into Bon Marche and got a new pair in a size 16. I know they are generous with their sizing but it felt good to be in size 16’s again as I can’t remember the last time I was.

Hope everyone is having the kind of day they were hoping for. We’re going out for a steak meal tonight with our daughter and son in law at our local pub which they hold every second Thursday of the month. Not had much to eat today so far so am starting to feel hungry now.

Nanax

Kay I find getting weighed more than once a week VERY counterproductive.All it does is if you have lost a pound or two is to put in your mind I’m ok I can eat a little extra and of course it doesn’t end up well.If you only get weighed once a week then you have to try harder.

Jean- 😇😇😇 for you, no wine! Enjoy your walks, such a fun time for Charlie!
    Mel- trip sounds lovely! Back to earth tomorrow!
    Dave- I would be the size of an elephant if I went all inclusive, with cake & icecream on offer! I was terrible when we’ve had breakfast buffets…used to like watching the one day matches in my younger days- my sis had a crush on the Sussex captain, so we used to go & watch their matches! Never saw the international matches though, only on TV.
    Kay- at least ours aren’t flying ants, really yuk! Can’t remember from before if you’ve seen a GP or physio about your back? Losing feeling in your leg is a worry… I’m up at weekends indulging too much & lose in the week at the mo!
    Didan- keep strong- I hate having to shop on FDs!
    Minols- hope the travelling is okay, have a wonderful holiday!
    Lynne- keep strong, how’s your liquid fast going?
    Hubby has tackled the ants nest by the front door- they were marching in down the hall, detouring round the utility room, going across the kitchen, behind the fridge & up on the work top & in the wall cupboards, eeww…garage have rung, need a new pipe, one had corroded, but obvs not checked last time! They won’t be charging for it, thankfully!
    Very long walk with Xena before we get any rain or storms- she was naughty & chased something through a wood- completely ignored me & leapt over a barbed wire fence😱, luckily okay…think she will be kept more on the lead at this rate, & it was at the end of the walk!
    Fasting okay, but not liquid- sorry Lynne, you’re on your own with that one!

Evening All…
    Walked all around the fields tonight and walked to their other private woods..all thought out lovely with logs showing you which path to go on…the wood where the caravan is the one I walk each day, has fairies in trees, small fairy houses, butterflies, all bits and pieces a trail for the children to follow, a den made of trees and a casual large climbing frame..no health and safety just normal stuff to play..really lovely.

Kay..
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow hope not too much damage for you…and me too….
    We travel home Saturday, Steve at the hospital tomorrow 15 mins up the road, saves 50 miles of travel as an early appointment.

Still waiting for the storm, it’s very heavy..we have had a lovely day….hoping your back settles you have had it a while..

Dave..
    Cakes on on a AI is my downfall, ice cream too…

Nana..
    Hot chicken with salad went down well..reminds me of our dancing days having hot chicken and salad in a butty at midnight 😂…those were the days…long time ago now..

Good news on the trousers, always a nice surprise when they nearly fall down!! 😂 new ones bought too great 😀

Enjoy your family steak night…I am looking forward to my Friday treat day..fish and chips and maybe an ice cream..

Hedgehog..
    Hope the ants are sorted..don’t forget that bug spray it’s the best ever, I always have it in….naughty Xena, it can be frightening when they take off..and barbed wire 😱..Charlie can just get his head on, if I see it coming I get him on his lead but not always…

Very dark here…heavy rain now…

Jean x

Evening everyone,

Quick post tonight, will have a proper catch up tomorrow. Liquid fast has gone surprisingly well, nice to know I can still do it.

Jean, hope Steve’s appointment goes well tomorrow.

Catch you all tomorrow

Lynne x

Morning all!
    Jean- hope Steve’s scan goes oksy without holdups today- will you have to keep Charlie away from him again? Enjoy a couple of long walks, I find it helps a bit when I’m worried (as long as there’s no loose bulls, dogs jumping barbed wire etc.😂)
    Lynne- well done on the liquid fast! Sounds like you’ve got back into it quickly! Any holidays planned with the girls?
    Dave- good cricket score! Guess it’ll be clashing with the tennis final on Sunday, which Denise will want to watch?!
    Minols- safe travels…
    Nana- sorry, I missed your post- well done needing new trousers! Hope the meal out was good!
    Kay- enjoy the good weather! How far from the coast are you? Is it really crowded? Found out son is near Honiton- he did an amazon prime order on our account for a book to read on holiday!! Hope the scales are nice to you today!
    Mel- hope your FD goes well!
    Didan- hope you were okay fasting yesterday? Or did it all go horribly wrong when you went shopping?!
    Cakey- hope you’re doing okay?!
    Sorry if I’ve missed anyone…
    Early dog walk & then seeing my Homestart family. No ants today, yippee! But will look out for the spray, Jean. Still doing the Fast800…

Morning All..
    A dull start hoping it picks up..

Steve no food and liquid from midnight, he loves his morning cuppa…he is there at 10am for part 2, a bit shorter than last week, he will be radioactive again. Charlie knows he’s not well, he is sitting with him a lot, whether it’s the cancer or hospital smell..only 7 months since he lost his owner, is he remembering.

Still waiting for his lung biopsy appointment supposed to be next week, we have to chase it Monday if we haven’t heard.

Scales were kind to both of us, I lost 2 lbs, Steve not fasting lost 2 lbs it will be the extra walking and being nearly good.

Lynne..
    Well done on the liquid fast..

Hedgehog..
    My walk I think it will be through the nearest wood and around one field and maybe half another field back through our wood, there are parts onto the road in some parts..so keep away from there…2 or 3 miles not too far…

Glad the ants have gone I have had a couple of bad experiences, my first took a while to go…enjoy your HS family and cuddles.

Dave..
    F1, cricket and tennis on all together at the weekend!…no no to tennis…which will you watch.??

Have a good day everyone…a day off for me…haddock and chips??and I fancy ice cream too??

Jean x

Hi everyone, we’ll done Jean on the weight loss, only 5lb from goal? Enjoy your walks with Charlie today, he will keep you company. So glad you have him. Re him sitting with Steve so much, they are so intuitive aren’t they. HH thank goodness the ants have gone. As you say, back to Earth today, 800 cals for me. Must drink lots of water, my downfall. Well done Lynne on the liquid fast, a step too far for me. One day I might try. Dave, re weighing, I always used to weigh once a week but for some reason I am weighing very little this time. Did it on 1st July and thought I would next do it on 1st August, see what I lose in the month,. Re cricket I like the 20/20s and one days, find the tests very slow! Nana, good on trousers, when we went away this week I wore lovely ones I haven’t worn for ages. Very satisfying! Everyone else have lovely days. Must walk Jodie. 🐩🐩

Morning,

Jean, hope Steves scan is quick and straight forward. Poor Charlie will be worried about being kept away from Steve again.
    Well done both with the pounds! And both enjoy your NFD.

Dave, I always weigh daily! It keeps me in check, although I do know that daily fluctuations are unavoidable! I do only take real note once a week.
    Good result on the cricket. I used to watch Wimbledon but not bothered with it for past few years.

Nana, good news with the trousers! Excellent result.

Lynne, well done on the liquid fast, youve still got it!

Didan, hope your FD was ok in spite of shopping.

HH, have the ants gone now? Its scarey when dogs do the jumping over thing! Ellie nearly did that once but we managed to grab her in time. I think she had seen a rabbit!

Mel, are you still doing alternative fasts?

CW, hows things?

Weigh in sees me 3lbs down this week, so Im ok with that, seeing as I didnt end up sticking to 800cals!
    Sunday is going to be a NFD as Im planning to do a bbq after the F1. Im just going to keep it lowish today and will have a FD tomorrow.

Right best get ready for work. If its not to warm later, Neil and I are going to go for a brisk walk with some jogging on the flat/downhill bits. Its been a long time since weve done any running! We both need to improve our fitness levels.

Kx

Good morning all,Jean I hope everything goes smoothly with Steve and scan is good.I said last week I will lose this week and I did.I lost 4 lbs😄.As for watching F1, tennis and cricket, I will record F1 watch cricket and if Denise wants to watch the tennis I can record that too.I can record six programs while watching a 7th😄. Denise likes cricket so should be ok.The sun has got his hat on but also very cloudy.

We did a hours walk, lovely across the fields on the perimeter but keeping from the road area..he chased one rabbit but most of the time he doesn’t see them.. we think he may be short sighted!

Expecting Steve back about 12.30, it was a good idea to bring the caravan it saves a hour home, to here 10 mins or so.

Kay..
    Well done on the 3 lbs off.. the 800 does seem to work.. I am still having potatoes and bread but really cut them down, I struggle..I would fine 800 hard with Steve about he would complain I am not eating with him.

Hope the weathers not too hot to start the walking/running later, you are in such a lovely area. We leave Saturday..we will watch F1 too.

Nana..
    No storms just very dark, not a lot of rain someone else must have got them.

Well done on your trousers nice and loose.. and bought more .. gives you encouragement..hope your family steak meal went well last night sounds yummy..

Just realised I have lost a post, I have commented on your trousers but it’s not about!!

Hedgehog.,
    Naughty Xena glad it was all ok…no flying ants they are awful.. glad all under control now..

Well a cuppa now and then a clean up, Charlie won’t be happy with the hoover he will have to go outside..

Jean x

Well done on the weight losses. Yes Kay I am doing alternate day fast800. I find the psychological thought that tomorrow I can have what I want works. Last week as we were going away I did B2B Monday and Tuesday and found it really hard. Got to do it again Tuesday and Wednesday as out on Thursday which would have been a FD. Can see the weight loss now, which I haven’t done for years so feeling positive. Paul very pleased as he has wanted me to lose weight for years now, for health not looks. It is hard as we go away so much but can’t complain about that, I am very lucky.

Well done all the weight losers,see if we can do it again next week.If I lose three pounds next week the chocolate diet will be back😁😄😃.

Well done Jean, Steve, Dave, & Kay on the weight losses! Sorry if I forgot anyone…
    Had a good walk with Xena & a good time with my family, although couldn’t take my eyes off them as there was a little thug child there snatching & hurting different kids!
    No food yet- got given a bag of blueberry muffins which I am ignoring right now, need to give them away quick!

A nice break from fasting now until Monday.Lamb steak for tea😋😋😋.The weather can’t make it’s mind up,rain sun,rain sun😱🙄.Any news Jean?hope all is well.

Afternoon Everyone

Wow a lot of good weight losses reported today. Congratulations everyone.

We’ve spent most of today checking for any escape points in our garden that the Grand Puppy might be able to escape through before she comes to stay with us soon.

Meal last night was very enjoyable and lovely to spend time with the daughter and son in law as her ex was not a very sociable person. One of our Grandsons is home on leave from the army so hoping to see him before he goes back – haven’t seen him since March as he’s currently posted overseas.

Jean hope that Steves appointment went well for him this morning.

Have a good rest of the day everyone.

Nanax

Afternoon All..
    Everything went well this morning so just waiting for those results.. still chasing next weeks biopsy will speak to his nurse on Monday. We went to the park again for Charlie to play in the water, and keep him away from Steve.. he is not radioactive now so ok..

Fish and chips tonight from local chippy supposed to be good hope to our standards😂

Home tomorrow awning to take down tonight in case it rains. Really hot here.. sat outside roasting..

Mel..
    Lovely you can notice the weight loss all good for health reasons, lovely you have support from Paul…we are trying to gain back some healthy years too 😂

Dave..
    Good weight loss… chocolate diet on the horizon..lamb steak lovely, I would have baby new potatoes too yummy.

Hedgehog..
    No mother in charge of the thug kid!!.. first to complain if they got a dog bite…we have a few treats tonight, a very baby bottle of wine and chocolate drops..enjoy your muffins..

Nana..
    Doggy sitting lovely.. hope you get the garden fence sorted…enjoy your weekend with your family lovely to see your grandson..

Steve taking Charlie for baby walk in the woods we will do a longer one after dinner.. very unusual it’s my job!..

Jean x

Evening!
    Jean- glad Steve is back & no longer radioactive! & an extra walk for Charlie! Hope the fish & chips are good!
    Nana- you’ll be busy grandpuppy sitting! What regiment is your grandson in? Does he like the army? Hope you get to see him, sounds like you’re a close family! Our son has to wait until Feb to apply for the army…he’d like to get into the military police but I doubt he’ll get straight into that…
    Dave- enjoy a few nonFDs!
    Mel- great that your hubby is supportive, should help alot!
    Have a good evening everyong else!
    It’s Xena’s 1st birthday tomorrow! 🎈🎉 a chicken is roasting in the oven for a treat! Her presents are waiting to be wrapped…if the weather’s nice tomorrow we may take her for a beach walk & lunch out. (As I have my car back now, we can take her out again!) Had a play in the park tonight with a stick, but seems to have caught her on her chest when she pounced on it, she has a little cut 😞

Hi all,

I was working til 3pm and then went food shopping and then back home for planting up new additions so no time for walk/exercise! Maybe tomorrow but Neil on earlies so depends on how tired he feels.

Jean, nice that Steve took Charlie for a little walk in addition to main walks, good for them both 😉
    What were the fish and chips like? Any good?
    Safe journey home tomorrow.

HH, Mmmm…blueberry muffins! But not good on keto!! I’ll have them!! Xena going to have a nice chicken flavoured birthday…the best!!

Mel, good that you have support with the weight loss and its health benefits. Thats really helpful.

Dave, enjoy your sporty weekend and break from fasting. Hope the lamb was good.

Nana, sounds like you are having a nice family time. Enjoy.

CW and Lynne, hope you are ok.
    Minols is totally in holiday mode!

Am I missing anyone??

Have a good weekend all x

Lamb was delicious, Denise had tennis on so went to speedway, world under 21 final, Poland won we came second.Bowling tomorrow 12 till 2 and bowling Sunday in mixed doubles again, I am a bit better than last time so should be good.

Just watched Roy Orbison on BBC4, could listen to him all night.😎😎😎

Morning all!
    Kay- how big is your garden? You sound like you’re cramming plenty in?! I’m banned from buying any more, & there’s not much room on the patio for the BBQ now, I have so many pots😂 Totally agree the muffins woukd not be good for keto, have kept off them for now!
    Dave- hope the bowls goes well!
    Hope everyone else has a good day…cloudy here but should be dry, at least not too hot for a long walk. The birthday girl is zonked out on my lap at the moment; she was up & barking at something outside at midnight, naughty girl, we could hear the muntjack deer, but they’re not that near!

Morning Everyone

A fast day for me – have already had a four and a half mile round trip walk to the next village to collect husband’s repeat prescription and then plan on gardening for a bit anything to keep me busy. There’s a fete on our village green this afternoon not sure if I’m going or not as they have lots of lovely food on offer and I don’t think I’ll be able to resist.

Dave Roy Orbison is my all time favourite singer – I still have all my vinyl 45’s and LP’s plus numerous CD’s. I also have the DVD of the only film he ever made called The Fastest Guitar Alive.

Jean hope the Fish & Chip’s were good and Steve is doing alright.

Hedgehogs – Grandson is in the Royal Engineers and he was chosen to do carpentry as part of his training. Eldest grandson applied to join the Navy and had two interviews but wasn’t successful but they said to reapply again six months later but he never bothered and now works at Vision Express.

Hope everyone has a good day whatever they’re doing.

Nana x

Viewing 50 posts - 22,701 through 22,750 (of 35,316 total)

You must be logged in to reply.