Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,825 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 1 hour, 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 22,251 through 22,300 (of 35,310 total)

• Cakey…
    Have a very lovely special birthday…not keen on heights myself but I think the silence will be amazing and of course the views..enjoy……come back to loosing your 3 stone plus 😀…and let us know how it’s gone…

Hedgehog..
    Every day is the same…depends how the mood takes us, and of course thinking of my protein for next week..😂…also emptying the freezer saving some money……your boys keep you grounded to your days…I got drenched while out, Charlie went straight into the shower when back.. reading my new Recall Book, it’s arrived..😀

Mel..
    Lovely you had a great time and lots of food eaten…line drawn when back three good days you will be back on track…hope Jodie is ok, cats can be nasty….I love quiche, enjoy..

Dave..
    We have enough rain thank you..you can keep it…I got drenched last two days!!

Jean x

More to come for you Jean,get a big brolly.Years ago before I had a car I used to walk to school to pick my daughter up,one day it was absolutely pouring down so I got my fishing umbrella out,It was over a mile to school so I got half way there and people were pointing at me I turned around and there was three kids under my umbrella that I didn’t know about 😄☂️☂️☂️.

Dave…
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂collecting children as you go..

I just think, we are still in training ( Heidi is passed that!) treats, poo bags, whistle..no hands spare for a brolly…good idea maybe one day…already looking at new waterproofs for the winter ..the one I wear needs re proofing once you start that the coats are not as good…

Jean x

Heidi doesn’t like treats,she will never have them,she likes the long chews but not the small treats.I can use a brolly with her easily especially now she doesn’t pull.Watching the cricket,good job it’s not being played up north🌧️🌧️☂️

Although doing very well today…After my walk Steve had a bottle of wine out to have with the meal…I must admit I enjoyed it, it finished the meal off well….But I didn’t have my roasties!

Charlie had eaten but he cried so much he had carrots, pork, kibble and a tiny bit of gravy…a very small portion …I never seen anything eaten so quick…

Hedgehog..
    ‘ Look at me’ is going down very well…thanks for that…my book is interesting…although she says using a whistle for recall…..I have ordered two….men’s voices are lower, ours are higher, then we get panicking, shouting, screaming or cross ..the whistle stays the same…although if close verbal commands are ok..I can understand were she is coming from…still reading…

Hope your walk went well and the weather was good….and everyone enjoyed it..

Dave..
    I chop chews into small pieces for treats…

Jean x

Jean- high voices are supposed to be good for recall- Nick does a really high ‘what’s this what’s this’, but quick ‘wasis wasis’ like that- does that make sense? Does work well! We used a whistle with Josie though, it worked well for her. Glad the pork & wine were good!
    Dave- 😂😂☔👩👱collecting children!
    Mel- anything gained from the weekend will soon come off! Poor Jodie, hope she learns her lesson!
    Cakey- hope you’re there safely!
    The show was so wet, but Xena enjoyed meeting a Suufolk punch horse, some sheep & hens! Scent training went well, although she got tired by the end.
    Had a nice alpaca walk, they’re a bit skittish though! Very cute, they’d been sheared recently but had lovely top knots on their heads. Worn out now!

Morning All…
    A sunny day before the rain kicks in for all the week from tomorrow….walking Charlie, then going to do the couple of jobs at the caravan, taking washing back….

Line drawn for me, a strict week for me until weigh in Friday…

Hedgehog..
    A big learning curve for me on dog training…I feel he is doing well…’look at me’ is coming on a treat..I say it every time before any treat…is Xena better today…

Mel..
    Safe journey home…hope Jodie’s scratches are looking better..

Have a good day all…

Jean x

It was lovely and sunny so I took Heidi out only wearing trainers jeans and polo shirt,got to the furthest point of the walk and the heavens opened very heavy rain and hailstones.Got soaked to the skin,only things dry was my undies😄.Not had anything to eat today and will be having roast chicken later so a fairly low day.

Afternoon!
    Jean- thanks, yes Xena’s tummy seems alot better, didn’t have to get up in the night! Make the most of the dry spell! Hope Charlie doesn’t get excited & think he’s going away again!
    Dave- are you having a roast today? Hope you dodge the rain to take Heidi out!
    Minols- how was the picnic- busy weekend for you again…
    Mel- safe journey home!
    Kay- hope the geocaching has been successful…
    We had a lovely open air service at the park, instead of usual Church, they do it at the end of the show every year. Mum came as well.
    Off to pick the last bit of spinach in the garden for dinner.
    I’ll be strict 800cals next week until the weekend.

All caravan jobs done, taken all the clean washing back…washed and reproved my coat drying on line, a good test this weeks rainy weather 😂…must look at buying some more wet weather coats definitely in the sale..
    Changed our bedding and brought caravan bedding home….just caravan bedding to dry and coat..I have done really well. Loads of towels dried too..

I have had a good food day up to now…must keep positive…

Think our house martins are back, babies in nest but not sure…not many about generally. They make a mess but we like them..

Poor Charlie..he had another tick in his forehead since being home..body had dropped off but he has a swelling spot ( sometimes it’s difficult to find with his own black spots) ..Steve twisted it out with the bug stick in two places…looks sore now, TCP and Germolene on now…hope they are dog friendly!

Dave…
    Poor you wet through…hate it when you miss judge…

Hedgehog..
    Left Charlie at home sleeping when we went to the caravan..easier with outside jobs…lovely to have an open air service and Mum joining you…

Let’s all be good this week…see what we loose in June…

Jean x

HI all –
    Picnic a wash-out, I’m afraid..but the boys took for a buffet at a new fusion place…oh yum!

Very busy day, as it turns out. An elderly lady passed out this morning – from where I stand, I thought she’d ‘gone’ completely, and evacuated everyone into the hall so the paramedics could get in. Fortunately ‘just’ a complete faint, but her husband is pretty traumatised, poor thing.

And then heard of a suicide …just tragic. So potentially a few more things to slip into the week ahead.

Mel – funerals like that one are really tricky. Life has to be honoured, simply because the gift of life is precious…but rough if someone hasn’t used that life well.

So now it’s the Sunday evening clean up ready for the week to start again. I’ve got a roast in which will be yummy (even I can’t ruin a roast) and I’m going to make a stock for soups, and some more buns for the boy.

Anguished yells from the kitchen – OH is dealing with mouse droppings in the cupboard under the sink!

Mx

Evening!
    Dave- sorry, our posts crossed earlier! Shame you got so wet, & hope the roast chicken was good…
    Minols- sounds like you have your hands full at the moment, liked your perspective on the funeral, you’ve always got the right answers!
    Jean- poor Charlie with all the ticks. Hope the house martins have some babies…
    Stayed dry here, despite the forecast!

Going to be very wet down south tomorrow.And dry up here 😄.Makes a change, speedway tomorrow so need it dry

Minols..
    What a busy different day you could really do without…shame on the picnic…mice as well..oh dear..

Hedgehog..
    We have had no rain, had early walk as expected rain about 5……fed up with the ticks, he looks sore…are they on other dogs and you can’t see them or come on him because of his short fur..?? Yucky..

Dave..
    Fingers crossed on a dry day for your speedway…

We are fasting tomorrow ..

Jean x

I am fasting too tomorrow.Heidi not had any that I have seen.Lots of sport this summer, don’t know what to watch next😁, good job Denise likes it.

Morning!
    Jean- I’d want to check if they’re safe or not, but there’s some natural remedies/ sprays you can make yourself online, might be worth a try. They use essential oils so you’d have to double check they’re okay for dogs! Poor Charlie!
    Dave- yes, we have the miserable weather today! Hope it’s okay for the speedway!
    Mel- back home & fasting?
    Hope everyone does okay with their fasting today…I am hungry already! 😞

Hi everyone, I’m back! Reset after the last few days. Three fast days (then we’ve got a lunch out) then a fast day (then dinner out)! Anyway, feeling positive. Looks like most of us are fasting today, that thought keeps me strong.

Re tics, Jodie sometimes gets them and (gross alert) I find my eyebrow tweezers very useful!
    Minols, yes I thought your comment on the funeral was perfect.
    Dave, I agree with you on the sport. Also the British Grand Prix, men’s Wimbledon final and the cricket final are all apparently on the same day! There’s good planning.

Morning all

No fasting today (surprise surprise), but I’m going to eat a lot of porridge! I have a day to try and get ahead in because if I don’t I’m pretty sure by the end of the week I’m goin gto be snowed under, and the next couple of days are taken up with stuff outside of my own stuff, so are fairly inflexible. I’m chairing a meeting for someone else this evening, so must get that right for them.

Loving the dog training talk – Jean…did you notice that at one point you said ‘we are still in trainig’…I think that captures the situation – I think Charlie is training YOU every bit as much as you are training him! I wonder who will really be in control…I’m pretty sure our old dog has got us sorted now! Our training was interrupted for 10 years when we got a second dog, and the old boy had to work around that distraction…but the last couple of years he’s got us back on track and I think now he’s fairly confident we’ll do what he requires!

Right, no more of this prevarication…I need to have a look at my preliminary notes for next Sunday and then go and cogitate in the kitchen while the porridge gets done.

Mx

Sorry running late..off to dentist for a lost filling replacement 😬😬😬😬..then to Sheffield for a Apple battery hopefully for Steve…

Catch up later tonight…fasting today..

Jean x

Afternoon All..

Raining now..just back from the dentist, a lost filling a baby one, just a repair?? No injection or drilling?? Great!

Lost my Fitbit searching the house as my Fitbit app picked up the signal before battery went dead at a loss where until I remembered one place I hadn’t searched…and there it was 😀

Hedgehog..
    Charlie looks much better this morning just a bit scabby, looks like two taken out close together!…the bad weather has started now…going to Apple shop for a battery for Steve’s phone hopefully…

Mel..
    Glad you are back on board..all reset and ready to fast…….ticks are awful, I did use tweezers on three small ones while away in near his eye lash line..ouch..

Minols..
    Definitely both in training…I think I am the loosing side 😂 Charlie wouldn’t have any of it this morning..no sits, didn’t want his treats..maybe the weather…he’s in a flying high sort of mood…

You do say things as it is ..nicely….it’s always so perfect and supportive ..is it in your training or is it just you. Hope your week goes better than you think…

Have a good fast day everyone….don’t get too wet ☔️

Jean x

Had an unexpectedly good dog walk in the drizzle- met up with several dogs for Xena to play with, thought everyone woukd’ve been & gone. Stayed for quite a while until it bacame a downpour☔…shopping then, stayed strong despite the temptations! Bought a whole pack of balloons, Xena’s enjoying playing with them!
    Good that it was a baby filling, Jean!
    Minols- hope you stay on top of everything & enjoy the porridge!
    Mel- hope the 1st FD after your trip isn’t too hard!
    Dave- are you fasting today?

Yes I am fasting today😁 speedway called off, don’t know why because it’s not raining 😠.back from the gym and having a cuppa 😄,the instructor has lost her voice 😝but still managed to get her orders out.

Evening All…
    All well here.. kitchen is now closed…cold pork salad for us…

New phone battery for £45 ..phone brand new again..everything checked all O.K…thought that was quite good..

Quick look around Meadow Hall….makes you wonder what people buy…I don’t like shopping but it had a nice busy atmosphere…

Charlie and I got a drenching, his elastic on his coat snapped so the boy got wet..I put a coat on which I have worn a couple of times it said waterproof but I think it’s lost it’s waterproof over the 10 years I have not worn it 😂..it didn’t let water in but didn’t bead on the top…another reproofing job….a really good comfy coat….I never wear coats…( a bit big now )…all for dog walking now…
    Laughing at that…I have sent away for a German Police Jacket just for dog walking, it comes tomorrow..it’s for bad weather zip out fleece inside and all Goretex, with extra topping to make it even more rain proof…£40!!…better than £160 plus…daughter wears one in America she loves it…

Hedgehog…
    Better luck with the weather than us..and caught her friends, since holiday we seem to keep missing his…..balloons sound fun doesn’t she eat them when they burst?..Charlie might 😬..I have thought of blowing bubbles…

Dave..
    Did you enjoy the gym..not aching too much…shame on speedway..

Minols..
    Hope your day went well …a busy week ahead for you…watch the custard creams 😀

Mel..
    How are you doing? Always a bit hard after holiday….

Kay..
    Are you about?..are you back off your weekend away …..hope all went well…

Jean x

Getting to like the gym now,not aching so that’s good. Trying to get my son to try bowling tomorrow.Speedway called off for rain but we have not had any yet😮.I am with you Jean no bred or spuds by only Monday-thursday,so that means no cobs tomorrow 😩😩😩.

Evening,
    Jean- where did you order the coat from? Sounds good value! I watch Xena with the balloons, she’s careful not to burst them, she likes bubbles only for a few minutes, some dogs will chase them for ages. Well done staying strong!
    Dave- well done keeping away from the cobs! The old ladies will love it if your son goes bowling, they can feed him up too!
    Minols- thinking of you & having to chair that meeting, keep strong!
    Mel- how’s today been?
    Waiting for youngest to come home, will do his dinner & then mine…had a dry walk with Xena & scent work indoors. She’s in disgrace as she keeps jumping up to the sides in the kitchen!

Morning all!
    Our double dog training day today, should keep me busy & mind off food! Although it’s also the day that both boys are around in the day so like constant feeding😱 trying a new recipe for youngest today- steak & potatoes skillet with garlic butter, that won’t make my mouth water at least!
    Have a good day everyone!

Morning All..
    Looking at the black sky 😬…fell out of bed for a usual walk, dry but spit.. spotting …rain is just starting..

Appointment week for me, eye test lunch time could do without £400 plus glasses but my eyes have really altered and aching, using my old glasses I am seeing better than the newer ones..still it’s two years.

Still being thoughtful with food…fruit salad at lunch time, it will be late unless I miss it…

Hedgehog..
    Katie got her police coat given as the guy bought Europe size and didn’t fit…it’s ex police as they have changed their uniform colour..it would be a £250/ £300 coat top of the range but it has polizer on the back, reflective stripes on arms…it’s just for dog walking..hoping mine fits and is the same warm and cosy she loves hers, just falls into it…..Not the height of fashion but dry 😂.and green…I will find you the link ..

Hope the training goes well, naughty girl jumping up the units..a day of kitchen open all day good job you are out and busy..recipe sounds lovely..to me…

Dave ..
    Hope you can keep off your bread…Steve cooked chips the other night he asked me four times if I wanted them…😇

Jean x

The weather looks atrocious so I won’t be going bowling.Trying to put off going to Sainsbury’s too early so all the cobs sell out😁. Feeling weak and hungry, not sure what I will be eating today.Dentist on Thursday so it’s also a fast day which helps.

Had a good fast day yesterday. However, this constant heavy rain means we have flooded again. We have a little front garden which is sunken. Water pours down the road and diverts through our gate, fills the garden up and straight in the front door. Luckily we have a lobby before the hall but it came through that. So I have spent four hours trying to repel the water and soak it up with towels. But when you see how some people flood it’s nothing. However I need FOOD, and WINE, and I am going to have it 😂😂. Won’t go mad though, promise. 😇😇

I am no better,looked at the cobs on the shelf,they were saying eat me,so I caved in and had them😭😭 resistance was futile.Chicken sti fry later.I took Heidi out first before shopping and we met two old dogs walking down our street Heidi had a little play with them then on the other side of the street was Willo a big rottweiler and friend of Heidi,she ignored Heidi and came straight up to me and put her head in my hands😃.She really likes me,must be from when I took her and Heidi out together for a walk

Ooh we’re all getting tempted today!
    Mel- that’s bad, getting flooded, hope you’ve been able to get cleared up…can understand the need for food & wine!
    Dave- shame about no bowling, had you talked son into trying it? Nice walk with Heidi…
    Jean- hope you get the glasses sorted & not too expensive! Thanks for the link 😉 the coat would be a talking point!
    I was tempted by the potatoes in son’s new recipe & the sauce was lovely- soy sauce, chipotle, a little sugar, then garlic & rosemary 😁 just had a little try! Youngest liked it, eldest didn’t, usually if one likes something the other doesn’t…
    Nick had suggested trying chamomile tea to calm Xena on car journeys; didn’t believe it would work, but tried it this morning & she was so much better! Yippee! Possibly a bit less next time, she was a bit dopey!

Afternoon All…
    Not a lot of rain about but dark and dismal..looks as if we are just on the edge…

I have got my glasses sorted, expensive but that’s life..my cataracts are a bit worse but he thinks another two or three years before surgery on one eye.

Dave..
    We have floundered too today with a vanilla slice each, I had a banana too for lunch…you know loads of dogs…ours are a bit scarce at the moment maybe holidays.

Mel..
    What a nightmare the flooding hope it stops raining soon for you…and you have it under control now…you deserve a drink, times must…thinking of you.

Hedgehog..
    Tea sounds a good idea hope it calms her down…did all the training go well today?…yes the coat will be a talking point as long as I am dry..I am not too bothered how I look….something to just throw on…

Still waiting for my coat..

Jean x

Confession time🥺😲I bought that new Cadburys choccy bar and scoffed the lot so not going to be a good weigh-in this week.I think my lad will give bowling a try so maybe next tuesday.i would say Saturday but he will be in bed,he never gets up early at weekend,but he is up at 5-15am Monday to Friday and doesn’t generally go to bed until midnight.

Dave..
    New choccy bar?? What’s it like…😱

No coat maybe tomorrow ☹️

X

It’s very nice, fortunately it’s not too large😄,I will have to borrow your stick to draw a line Jean😁Managed a couple of walks without getting wet today,it’s raining now though and cold.I am waiting for a Helly Hanson coat to come, totally waterproof so when it comes I will put three coats to charity.Think it’s coming this week.

Evening!
    Dave-I keep seeing the new choc everywhere & wondering if I should buy some & post it, so glad you’ve found some! At least I haven’t encouraged you to be bad!!
    Jean- expensive day for you- hope the coat comes soon for you & Dave with all this rain! Day of temptation for you as well then!
    We’ve not had any rain today, although a deluge was forecast! Was torrential & stormy last night though.
    Xena was pretty good at the training this morning, then at Hoopers tonight she spent more time going round sniffing the floor than watching me! When she got to the end of the course every time she did brilliantly, but was just too distracted at the start! The final one is next week so we miss is as away, after that we can go to the main hoopers class, but that’s still on a Tuesday at 7.30, so she might be too tired!
    Dinner seemed a bit small😞!

Late drop in for me.

Out of town today and tomorrow – lunch provided but didn’t over do it. I made an omelette for breakfast so I wasn’t starving. And a caesar salad tonight.

Hoping for one more dry day so I can use the moped tomorrow.

Night, everyone.
    Mx

Morning all-
    Minols- thinking of yiu with your busy week, you might be dry today (is that dry weather, or dry alcohol?!😉 think you deserve it!!)
    Dave- is it a gym day, fast day or both?
    Jean- hope you have a more fun day today & no appointments?!
    Mel- are you doing the 800cals today?
    I am baby visiting today! Popping in to see my HS family, just a short visit to say hi, very exciting! Lots of cleaning to do after that, not so exciting! The thought of another 800cals day was pretty miserable today, but must be strong! Invited mum for tomorrow night, stupidly forgot I was going to stick to it all week, & bought ingredients for her favourite pud, panna cotta, so will do a keto one for me…so won’t be very good tomorrow!

Morning All..
    A drenching again this morning, fell out of bed and went straight out, looked drizzle but quite heavy rain…really bad for us about 2 pm onwards….

Back to the dentist for clean and polish for me then a dash for Steve’s blood appointment with the specialist hoping they are keeping stable…coat arriving in the middle of them, so back doorstep delivery!..at least it’s waterproof 😂

Lots of cleaning needed here just haven’t had the time this week…a job for the weekend!

Dave..
    What’s the chocolate I haven’t seen anything new 😇 I must be blinkered and good 😂

Minols…
    Enjoy your work weekend..hope it keeps dry for you..

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy the baby visiting and a few cuddles..plans going upside down..Mum will appreciate it…..
    No appointments tomorrow but a hair colour desperately needed done at home, hair appointment Friday..what a heavy week!

Mel..
    Thinking about you, hoping the floods keep out of the house and the rain has stopped for you..

Kay..
    Where are you?

Cakey..
    Enjoy the lovely weather and please send some over to all of us….

Into the bathroom shower now 😂….speak later..have a good day..

Jean x

Jean it’s Cadburys dark milk chocolate,very tasty, you’ve got me thinking about choccy again now 🤩but it’s a gym day and a fast day today 😇😇.Not raining at the moment so will take Heidi out.

Afternoon!
    Jean- hope you get to all your appts on time…hope Steve’s results are okay, will he get them today? My house needs a good clean too!
    Dave- stay strong! Enjoy the gym- it’s not the park one in this lovely weather is it?!
    Minols, Mel- hope you both have a good day!
    Cakey- definitely have holiday envy, hope it’s lovely!
    Kay- thought you were comibg back to join us, did you get washed away on holiday?
    We had a lovely walk with Xena- there were 10 dogs all pkaying nicely together…& then a belgian shepherd arrived & started causing trouble, so everyone disbanded!
    Got a lovely cuddle with the new baby, mum is so laid back & chilled, I’m sure she’ll manage fine! The twins don’t seem to have noticed the baby much, I guess with them being that young they won’t be jealous!
    Getting on with jobs & cooking this afternoon. Good so far with calories 😇

Managing 800 cals today but not easy. All the clearing up and trying to divert the flooding with bricks and stuff have left me fed up and achy. Also OH in a bad mood which I am never very good with coping with. Good side, even though I abandoned yesterday’s FD I was too busy to eat too much. I haven’t seen the new chocolate yet either. You will be pleased to know the chocolate teapot got finished yesterday. Yes it was still lurking! But I got a Hotel Chocolat box delivered while we were away. Must cancel order!! Lunch out tomorrow so I won’t eat tomorrow until then. Thinking of everyone, with dogs and babies and gyms. Busy lives!

I have hotel Chocolat too,only used it a couple of times, Denise had all Ty he milk chocolate and caramel, I am left with the dark chocolate,but there are too many calories in them.Back from gym,it’s the park one tomorrow 😲.I went on a Virgin help forum yesterday and have a reply but not checked it yet.I checked on my phone and Heidi was lay on the sofa watching TV 😄

Evening All..
    Teeth cleaned and polished, she said they were excellent and I am listening to her, just forgot one area..she wishes everyone was like me 😇..short appointment so that was good.
    We got to his appointment OK ..Steve, everything ok there too improved by 5 points..over the last 18 months he’s improved by 100 points so that’s really good, see him in 4 months.

My coat arrived it’s really a good dog walking jacket, the size is perfect, I thought it would have police on the back like daughters but mine has a reflective flash on the back. Lovely warm and cosy..loads of pockets to use…tested in the rain this afternoon. Unbelievable for £40. Thought it might look big as mens but just looks like a ladies.

Dave..
    How can it be dark milk chocolate is it in layers…I haven’t seen it..I shall keep my eyes open…Hotel Chocolat sounds interesting..

Hedgehog..
    It gets you down all this cleaning…I think the wet weather is making it worse, my wooden floors are taking a hammering…..goodness what will winter bring…must think of a washable rug to collect the muck and water…we have met up with quite a few of his doggie friends today, it was quite nice. With the rain no outside training for us……my whistles have arrived!…..lovely everything is well with your HS family it can be stressful time.

Mel..
    You poor thing..all that water and a grumpy hubby…keep your chin up and pray for sun…

Jean x

Mel- think I’d have eaten all the chocolate with your few days! Just ignore my hubby as much as possible if he’s grumpy, he gets it out his system quicker! Hope you get everything cleared up okay.
    Jean- well done with the dentist⭐! And good news about Steve’s blood tests! You’ll get plenty of use with the coat at the moment😂. The dark milk chocolate is the 2 mixed together- so it’s darker than milk choc & milkier than dark! Very very, yummy!
    Dave- did you have the blanket on the sofa for Heidi? Or Denise will be cross!
    Got drenched taking Xena out- it wasn’t raining that much but all the paths round the fields are getting overgrown & the rain made it all flop down, so it was like wading through water! Xena enjoyed it anyway!
    Been good today, have lost 2lbs the last couple of weeks which is pretty good as I’ve only done a few 800 cal days each week, & eaten well on the other days!

HH week done losing weight, yes I had the blanket on the sofa.I got Heidi on the sofa with me last night when Denise had gone to bed😄the chocolate tastes more like milk than bournville, very nice.I like all chocolate apart from white chocolate.

Hedgehog..
    Well done on the 2 lbs off..must have a look for the choccy when allowed maybe a Friday. I am getting used to getting a drenching…maybe not in the new coat 😂..I have been using my winter walkers in the rain, they are pretty good…we need some sun!

Night night..
    Jean x

Hi all

Just in from a run and feeling determined.

Thought I’d posted yesterday… But maybe didn’t hit the button. Wanted to encourage those on 800days – met a colleague I haven’t seen in ages and he’s bben doing 800 for 11weeks and lost a stone and a half.

So I got the book out again last night and I’m going to try/do 800 until the holidays in a couple of weeks. I dug into the recipes and I think there are things I can use there.

I don’t really know why the last wee while it has seemed to feel so impossible again to do anything – it’s felt like I couldn’t do without breakfast, couldn’t bear the idea fasting. And yet when I’ve done it before it’s always felt so good, bringing a sense of control back into my life.

And I have given up biscuits this month so I do have a bit of self control… I just need to extend that.

Anyway, so here I am starting again full (or if not full…) of hope.

Mx

Morning all!
    Minols- you do work hard & always seem to be whizzing about, so that doesn’t help when you’re trying to fast! I have found the fast800 a nice change from liquid only fasts, but I do worry I’ll get out the habit of fasting! If you’re finding to motivation to run that’s great- better than me as I can’t get round to doing any! So celebrate that & the no biscuits, you’re doing well 👍
    Jean- the choc bars only seem to be in one size & they’re not too big 😉 Looking at the forecast tge coat shoukd get some use today.
    Dave- nice to have a cuddle with Heidi!
    Mel- hope you have a better day & don’t get flooded again…
    Not nice weather here already- my boots are still wet inside from yesterday, the rain ran down inside them! Indoor jobs to do this morning, seeing neighbours this afternoon, (Margaret has some dementia, so has changed alot), & then Mum tonight, hope it doesn’t rub off on me😂, hubby says I’m worse after I’ve been with mum!

Morning All..
    I have been out for an early dry walk, trying a new routine to extend my day…hair colour this morning, shopping and some cleaning…

We are fasting today as usual…omelette and salad this evening…

Minols..
    Great you have picked up some determination from your friend, a good weight lost for them..motivation for us all…keeping off the biscuits is a start…let’s get you started again….

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy having your meet-up with your neighbours and your meal tonight with Mum…a trying day really for you…yucky wet boots not nice…

Mel..
    Thinking about you..

Dave..
    No more choccy!

Have a great day everyone..

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 22,251 through 22,300 (of 35,310 total)

You must be logged in to reply.