Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,904 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 8 hours, 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 21,701 through 21,750 (of 35,390 total)

• I will stop after two weeks and do 5-2,but as I will be going on holiday it will be 5-2 after the hols.I may try and do a week on fasting every day and a week of normal 5-2 when I get home from holiday.I bought a new coat a while ago but was tight so instead of returning it I decided to keep it and try to lose the weight.

Bedtime 😴😴😴😴😴

Morning all!
    Dave- well done to you, I did it for 2 weeks, I know how hard it is…keep strong!
    Jean- good job getting all your cleaning done! Especially with help…Hope the new move works well for your daughter, can’t imagine having to do all that by herself with the children & a dog!
    Minols- hope you’re managing okay with your son about, & a busy time for you!
    Kay- how did the dog walking go?
    Cakey- hope the running is going well?
    Yesterday was busy- walked Xena at the park, we were chatting with a group of other dog walkers, & they invited us for coffee with them. Had a nice time at the cafe- no cake for us!! Then took Xena to Cass the dog boarder so she could get to know them & see if she was okay on the walk this time- she was really excited to go there, got on well with the dogs,& was fine on the walk, so a big relief! Got some cleaning done while she was out the way! Mum came for dinner in the evening too, thankfully she’s having a better week.
    Food wise managed to extend the fast until 2pm, but blew it a bit in the evening as I’d made a keto pud, ate a bit too much of it!! Son & mum tried it too & liked it, so will make it again!
    Going for a FD today, then the weekend off.
    Xena is giving me a worry- she’s being spayed on Monday, but is showing signs of coming into season, so they might not do it!! Hubby will be mad if it doesn’t hapoen- he wanted her to have the op earlier, I wanted to leave it as late as possible, we will see what happens! 😱

Morning All…
    Lovely day but chilly I think…Steve joining me with Charlie’s walk…he was in big trouble again last night, he is so stubborn he was put in his bed..just running and taking no notice of me…he knew he had done wrong..

Weigh in today shows Steve 2 lbs off..I have lost 1 lb..we are pleased….

A couple of hospital appointments today for Steve…more next week…glad they have all come tight together..

Hedgehog..
    I could do with park friends and cafes that just sounds like me 😂..is Cass a different minder or the same one..I think you mentioned you had 2…nice it all went well…

Hope the op goes ahead for you so you are not in trouble…I think the season is only for a week…I have never had a bitch so unsure..

Glad mum is feeling brighter this week..

Laughing watching Charlie, he is watching me thinking we are not walking…guilty conscience I think 😂

Dave..
    Is a two week weigh in…since your last one…

Have a good day.

Jean x

Haha, popped in to the vets, yes she is in season so no op Monday…season lasts for about 3 weeks, lead walk only for 1st week then probably none after that for a week or so…I am a bit pleased as I wanted her to have a 1st season, it can affect their proper growth otherwise. Hubby is okay about it- at the moment 😉
    Well done to you & Steve, Jean, & hope the hospital appts are okay.

Hi Everyone
    Just a quick pop by – Jean hope Steve’s hospital apts go well.
    Off for the soup I didn’t have yesterday and then a meeting at home…the boy made buns for all the ministers who will be there – even hoovered!

Mx

I remember when Heidi came into session,it was like a crime scene,blood everywhere,my first dog when I was still at school was in season regularly,she was 19 years old when she died and never ever went to the vets until the day she was put down.My second dog what I got when we were married was a cross collie,he was very intelligent and lived for 15 years.Heidi is now 13 so not long left for her, hopefully another year or two.Going shopping now,the cobs will be looking at me👀👀👀.

Dave- Oh dear, hope Xena isn’t as bad as Heidi! We had Josie done quite early, but that was 14 yrs ago- research now says it’s not a good idea to do it early…Xena loves being in the kitchen with me luckily if she’s messy! KEEP AWAY FROM THE COBS!!!
    Minols- can I borrow your son, he sounds great!!
    Had to go food shopping, pretty hard today 😣 did have a little hot cross bun with apple sample- it was horrible! They didn’t have the proper hot cross buns, hilarious as they’ve had them in since last Christmas, but not got any the week before Easter! Not that I was getting them for me, of course 😇!
    Stay strong!

I didn’t even look for the COBS today 😁. Hungry though, Spanish chicken tonight,just been out with Heidi,it’s very cold outside.No hockey tonight so maybe an early night,1am.I have never had hot cross buns, Denise bought some but I have never tried them.

Afternoon All..
    Hospital visits finished..a CT scan this morning with dye in his veins…pm his aneurysm has grown .2 ..so now 3.4…still ok…

Charlie was very good on his walk this morning he obviously didn’t want to go in his bed again…I am sure he knew….he was over me like a rash this morning….since being on soft food he is now playing up on eating his kibble again, we just got him eating it…we always seem to get fussy eaters Symba was a nightmare….

Hedgehog..
    A season lasts longer than I thought…she better be a good girl!…I like tea cakes but not hot cross buns too sweet…

Minols..
    Lovely to have the boy baking..hoovering too….teach them young..😂

Dave..
    Some good ages there with the dogs…well done on the cobs…

We are going out for a meal tonight as a treat..it will be early evening…

Have a good weekend everyone…

Jean x

Well lovely faster we made it to Friday.

Just the weekend to go Dave, we are all excited about your weigh in. So inspired that you ignored your lovely cobs today.

So much conflicting advice re woofs Hh. Some say sooner and some say leave it until later, some say not at all. I think our woof was getting on for 12m. I’m still not sure it was the right thing to do, easier for sure cos he goes to doggy daycare but didn’t like putting him through it. Hope Xena is ok for her first season.

Have a lovely meal Jean – is it fish & chips today? Hope the move goes well and they settle in Houston. Sending Charlie a hug – he sounds such a character.

Your boy sounds a little treasure Minols, hope you have a lovely weekend, am sure you’ll be preparing for lots of services next week.

Put my trainers on as soon as I finished work and did run 5. I’m not sure it’s getting easier. Wondering whether I should repeat this week or try for the 3rd week’s programme and see if I manage. I have my doubts. I tried running with music on today, I think that helped and the voiceover comes in over the top so you can still follow the plan.

Lovely ‘day off’ planned tomorrow. H suggested a trip to a nearby market town and brunch so that sounds appealing. It’s either that or clear out the loft so didn’t take much persuading.

Hope your busy working week going ok Kay.

Xx

I hope I lose weight after this 800,one things for sure,I can manage on less food,and in less hours whatever the outcome.So that will be a good help.Sick of seeing Easter egg adverts,I could easily do a supermarket sweep with all the eggs🥚🥚🥚

Evening!
    Cakey- well done with the running. I’d be tempted to repeat the week if it’s not any easier, but I hate running!
    Dave- not long to go now, glad you think you could do with less food now! So many easter eggs still in the shops, it’s not good!
    Jean- glad Steve’s aneurysm hasn’t grown much at all..
    Minols- hope you weren’t tempted by the buns!
    Have just had a tiddly fibre 1 cake bar, 90 cals, too hungry not to eat at all!

Friday night – take away night!
    I’ve been bad and had a take away all to myself.
    But I’ve also been good because I decided to try their Caesar Salad – yum!

HH – of course I was tempted by the buns! But only after some homemade soup.

Really hoping to have the next 24 hours completely off walk…sent my last tidy up email. Need to chill.

Mx

I have been naughty today but not that bad, had walnuts in my yoghurt and an apple plus an orange.I went to watch them exercising outside in the park yesterday,she keeps trying to get me to do it,I think her idea of Nordic walking is on a machine like a cross trainer,but I could be wrong.I missed the first half hour.I told her I will give it a go after my holidays.

Phew busy week!

I was supposed to fast today but I had to abandon it!
    I fasted until I came home at 3pm then I had egg and quorn bacon and a chunk of feta cheese. I went to give blood at 4.30 and my iron levels were border line but after a further test, I was ok to give! I think Id left it too late to eat. Anyway figured I should abandon the fast and postpone til tomorrow! Plus I ate biscuits etc!

The dog walk went ok, but Billy is stubborn and after he had done his business, he just stood still and wouldnt walk any further! Apparently he does do that! Plus he doesnt know me. If he does that next week when I start walking him properly from Monday, I wont be doing much dog walking!!

Evening All..
    We had a lovely meal out ended up with homemade meat pie and homemade chips, always nice..it all started so nice…Steve sneezed, started a nose bleed that was 7 pm it’s now 11 pm just back from A&E, lasted over four hours it just stopped as we saw the triage, he wanted us to stay and see doc, a three hour wait, Steve had a strop and decided to come home…hoping it stays stopped!!

Cakey..
    Definitely the market town and brunch..sounds so lovely…poor Charlie was so upset over a Steve bleeding he wouldn’t leave him alone…bless….I think I would repeat the run if it seems hard going…you are doing well…

Dave..
    We already have three Easter eggs each, they are upstairs out of the way.

Hedgehog..
    A cake bar?? Not home made 😂

Minols..
    Enjoy your time off and you get to chill..

Kay..
    Hope you can tempt Billy to walk..use your charms…have a relaxing weekend…

Well to bed for us…hoping no blood in the night as Steve knocked a full cup of tea over the bedding this morning and it’s still drying…so a bed change……I would have to dig deep for old bedding!…it’s not been his day …or mine!…he has changed his clothes three times today, and PJs all will blood on!

Have a good weekend..

Jean x

It’s ridiculous how Easter eggs taste better than a bar of chocolate,even though you get much more chocolate in a bar.I have a real craving for a Cadbury flake😋😋😋.Hope Steve is ok.

Morning all!
    Jean- poor Steve, hope he’s been okay through the night! Lots of washing for you…sweet that Charlie was worried!(the cake bar was from a pack I bought son to take to work, he doesn’t like them!)
    Kay- maybe take some treats to lure Billy with, or try a different route! Can’t do too much when you don’t know him well! Hope fasting goes better today!
    Dave- doesn’t sound too naughty! I disagree about the taste of easter eggs, I’d rather have a bar…we have 4 eggs put away for neice & nephews, 1 for son, 1 for son’s girlfriend, 1 for mum, & was given 6 yesterday for Homestart families! All calling out to be eaten 😢
    We were up early & took Xena straight out at 6am to avoid other dogs! Got make just before a huge hailstorm…She’s quite thrown by the different routine, going to be a long day! Son wants me to make the low carb choc mousse thing I made the other day, & I said I’d make some cereal bars for him with less sugar than shop ones, so lots to do in the kitchen, no fasting thankfully!

Morning All…
    Survived the night no washing..😂…he feels washed out but O.K..

Thinking what to do today or this weekend nothing planned…

Dave..
    I am with you Easter Eggs taste much better..I think it’s the thin chocolate..a bars more worth it….

Hedgehog..
    So early to miss the dogs…two nights we have been up with Charlie, 4 am and a 5 am…for toilet duties….his tum hasn’t settled into a routine or he know he has his morning toilet and then allowed on bed for morning cuddles..Is he playing us??…not allowed on before 6 am I have just made new rules…

Cakey..
    Just bought some sachets of frozen fruit for a smoothie..thought of you…what do you use as a base, milk, water or fruit juice?…just for a change as no sugar in them…

Kay..
    Hope the dog walking goes well..

Minols..
    Enjoy your free day…have a chill day..

Have a lovely weekend…

Jean x

Hi Jean

I use almond milk as makes it nice and creamy but very low calorie. My recipe – makes enough for 2:
    1 cup almond milk
    1 cup frozen fruit (I like cherries Best)
    1 banana (thickens it but not necessary)
    3 tbsp of oats (for texture)

Out early this morning too. H did park run, I walked with the dog. Lovely fresh beautiful morning.

CW

Good morning everyone it’s another cold day here,good that Steve is ok.My friend from Worcester rang this morning,I know him from speedway, we got talking and he had a bad leg so I said I would bring a foldable chair for him to sit on when he comes to Belle Vue,I brought it a few times for him but he is better now.He is in his lat sixties maybe even 70.He comes on a motorcycle,he travels the country to watch speedway.I was in bed when he rang so he spoke to Denise for half an hour 😁,he is coming up on Easter Monday to Belle Vue.I will give him a call later.Two more fasts until the weight in.One thing I will be able to hit the burger van when I go to Ipswich on Thursday 😀.

Having a relaxing afternoon and evening after a few hours work this morning.

It was bright here earlier but breezy and it had a bit of a bite to it.

Short eating window today and low cal.

Poor Steve, hope hes feeling better Jean.

CW, you are doing well with the C25K, keep going! Like the sound of your smoothie recipe.

HH, poor Xena doesnt understand why the change in routine, bless!

Walking Billy doesnt start until Monday, when his owners friend goes home.

I have to agree with Dave and Jean, I love easter egg choccie, even though a bar is much better value! Ive not bought one although I did buy a few packets of the mini eggs etc to empty into a bowl for us both…
    It appears the weather will be improving by next weekend….fingers crossed!

Kx

Hope the weather gets warmer soon,roll on Lanzarote 😁. Trying chicken sausage,not had it before,if I don’t like it I am sure Heidi will.

We’ve had snow here today as well as the hail, really cold but brighter this afternoon, typical April showers!
    Jean- I used to have natural yoghurt asxa base for smoothies, with banana & pineapple juice, & spinach in it- couldn’t eat solid food for a couple of weeks after a neck op, so I lived on that, yummy! Hope Steve’s had a restful day!
    Dave- bet you can’t wait 🍔🍟!
    Kay- I do love mini eggs…hope you’ve been strong today!
    We’ve booked another few nights away end of August to the Peak district- I think you went to Bakewell not long ago, Jean? Hopefully Xena can have the op in July & be well over it by then!! She’s not hadca bad day, I’ve done extra training with her, scent work & playing in the garden to make up for not having a 2nd walk. The cooking I did has gone down well with eldest, luckily!
    Mum should’ve come for dinner tonight but she cancelled, not having a good day 😞.

I don’t have chips very often and burgers even less,but ok as a one off.My halo has slipped tonight,had a cake and some caramel toffees.Hockey tonight but it doesn’t start until 1am.All the talk of Easter eggs I went out and bought two one each for Denise and I.Wont eat it until Easter though.

Come on Dave, dont cave in now, just 1 day left, so dont finish early keep on til Monday morning!
    Have you decided what you are doing from Monday onwards? Are you switching to 5:2? You need to have a plan, it would be a shame to undo the fab work you have done these last 2 weeks?

HH, sounds like the cooking was a success! Sorry to hear your mums not having a good day. Xena is doing well with the scent work. Peak District in August…thats brave! Are you actually going to Bakewell?

I’ve been quite good today and kitchen is closed now!

Tired this evening, so will be going to bed early, rather than wait for Neil to get home! Up at 7 for work in the morning.
    An 800 calorie counted day for me tomorrow and TRE of 4/5 hours only.

Kx

Morning all!
    A lovely bright start today, out with Xena at 6.45, very quiet thankfully. Not sure whether it will be on a work day, will have to see!
    Kay- poor you starting work so early on a Sunday, hope you get to relax later. We’re going near Bakewell, to a cabin in the woods, so we can escape the crowds there at least!
    Dave- keep strong, is today the last day? Can’t wait to see what the scales say!
    Jean- hope you & Steve have a better day & you can get caught up with the washing!
    Minols- hope your day off yesterday was good!
    Cakey- & the same for your day out yesterday, tough choice you had to make!
    I’m getting hungry from being out so early, but Xena has settled on my lap, so can’t get anything!!

Hello

Hh it was me who’s just had a week in the Peak District and visited Bakewell. Wonderful area, it was just lovely. So many nice places to visit and walks to do.

I have a poorly woof this morning. He’s lazy at the best of times but this morning he’s so lethargic and lacklustre. It’s a worry.

Off to meet mum and dad in town for a coffee. But that’s all. Made raspberry smoothie this morning – it’s so filling. Later will be doing the grocery shopping for mother in law and visiting. She wants her garden sorting, we’ve cut the grass but so cold to spend too much time in it, but she’s determined it needs done.

Sainsbury’s do an Easter Egg for £1. I think it’s Cadbury’s – but without any packaging. That seemed good value and nice not to have all that cardboard waste. I haven’t bought any eggs yet, a job for later today.

Make good choices

CW

Morning All…
    A bright chilly morning..no snow thank goodness..

I slept the clock round really tired..went to bed at 8.30…feel much better..

Cakey..
    Thanks for your recipe, I will possibly just put milk in….I have done oats before..just a change..
    Enjoy your meet up with Mum maybe lunch out..hope your woof picks up, always a worry…

Hedgehog..
    Hope Xena is ok she will miss her play dates in the park…it’s a long time to go…your Mum will have ups and downs, you all will but you are kept busy with the family..lovely to have another break booked, beautiful area.

Kay..
    A busy day for you..shame on a Sunday…have some time to your self later…

Dave..
    Good luck to your weigh in…you have really worked hard…lovely holiday to look forward too..

I am missing notifications of postings again???

Have a good day..

Jean.

A good 90 min walk this morning..our usual one then continued to confuse Charlie…ready for our shower and another cuppa now..

Pile of ironing to do..

Jean x

Just had a shower didn’t get to bed until late,gone 3am.Roast beef for my one and only meal today,no Yorkshire pudding though.Or perhaps I could make some tiny ones.HH I want you to have great weather all this week, especially Thursday.I don’t want to travel around 250 miles for speedway only for it to be called off through rain.

Back home at 3pm…busy shift at the hotel today, lots of guests!
    Same again tomorrow, then I get Tuesday off. Start walking Billy tomorrow. Im guessing it will be ongoing for a bit as his owner is still recovering from his hip replacement.
    There is a dog called Muesli a few houses down! Shes lovely. A cross between Samoyed/spitz/chow and she is left out in the garden when they are at home. I walk up and give her a fuss 😀

Just done some hard boiled eggs, which Im going to make into egg mayo and along with tinned tuna, Im going to have a salad for tea.
    Already had chunk of cheese and a small banana.

Dave, enjoy your ‘adapted’ roast. I think the weather for the end of the week looks promising, so hopefully the speedway will be on.

Jean, enjoy your ironing!! To be fair I dont mind ironing, although I rarely do it these days as very little of my stuff needs or gets ironed! Nice long walk with Charlie this morning. Are the other walks during the day shorter? Hows Steve, is he back to normal now?

CW, hope woofer is just having an off day and picks up later. Whens the next run going to be?

HH, when will you have to stop taking Xena out? I guess it might be busier in the mornings this week.

I slept ok last night but Im still tired. I need to go back to having 8 hours sleep. Im not good at going to bed early as there is often lots of stuff I want to do or read. But when morning comes, I then struggle to get up early! When the weather gets better I’ll feel more like getting out of bed hopefully! Its still quite windy here and chilly.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I have my feet up for the rest of the day.

Kx

I made some Yorkshire puds,can’t have beef without them.Hope the scales are kind tomorrow🤞🤞.Gym tomorrow but not on Wednesday,she is not there that day. Watching the football is not good for my heart,it’s the only sport that gets me on edge.

Evening…
    Kay- enjoy putting your feet up! Your neighbours are very trusting leaving the dog out, I’d be worried someone might take it! We’ll see if there’s anyone about very early, probably won’t walk her many more days…
    Dave- hopefully it’ll be dry for your trip, a long way to come! Fingers crossed for the weigh in!
    Jean- nice to have an extra long walk, & good to keep Charlie on his toes!
    Cakey- hope you didn’t get too cold doing MIL’s garden, & hope your woof is better soon…sorry I get confused with who’s been where!
    Minols- hope the Palm Sunday service was good.
    We didn’t go to our Church today, they were having a lunch after the service & people always look really offended when we leave early- don’t like to leave Xena for that long. Saw mum, she was a bit better. Poor Xena, she’s really anxious & jumpy, doesn’t want to play or anything, just hiding in the kitchen…still eating though!

Morning all!
    Fasting today, sticking to black coffee was a struggle, up & out so early with Xena, & I’m cold already!
    Waiting for the weigh in results, Dave!

Morning All…
    A really chilly morning here but bright…got some winter warmers out for walking….hospital later another scan on heart…Wednesday 4 year check up on knees…so very fed up of hospitals but thats all for now…

Fasting today….smoothie for breakfast by the time I had finished Steve said how many are you making??..some put away maybe tomorrow…a complete mess! But tasty…

Dave..
    Can’t have any dinner without a Yorkshire…hope it was all worth it…my mouths dribbling….

Kay..
    Hope your work day goes quick…good luck on the boys walk….Shame on the poor dog in the garden…my daughter reported on a dog in Dubai, left out all day with no water blasting heat…they came and took it away but talked daughter on looking after a Dalmatian puppy until it got rid of ring worm, as no space other wise ….when they advertised the puppy for adoption when he was better, she broke her heart…that’s when her first puppy Jack arrived, he was gorgeous…

Charlie gets two 45 min to a hour walks a day…the other day changing route confusing him anther 30 mins added on…getting a bit clever I know my way home mode!!…Steve’s not too good, too many things not right but working through them…

Hedgehog..
    Poor Xena, I didn’t know it makes them quite anxious and unwell, she just won’t know what’s happening..poor love…Charlie is having to be left a bit, at the moment, I don’t like leaving him to long, not much more on two hours max…he just likes to come or we get the sulks…

Cakey..
    Hope the woofs come around a bit…

Must get moving..hospital this morning after walk…

Jean x

Dave..
    Is it weigh in today??

X

Yes weigh-in day.I have lost half a stone bar a couple of ounces,6-8lbs lost.Not too bad,but was very hard to do all the b2b fast days.Another fast day today🙄. Hockey tonight so a late night.The sun is out but feels cold.Will take Heidi out now.

Dave…
    A big well done it’s not easy…you really stuck with it 👏👏👏👏👏😀

Jean x

Well done Dave! 🌟 very hard to stick to, but a good amount to lose in 2 weeks…fasting again?!
    Jean- hope that Steve’s appts go okay, a fun day for you again…
    Xena is better today thankfully, we had a good game in the garden as well as the walk & so didn’t feel too bad leaving her while we had to go into town- spent £30 just in the health food shop on nut flour, seeds & coconut oil, not cheap for a veggie on keto!!
    Fasting hard work today …

Fast day today,just for a change.Only has 2 cups of tea so far,going to the gym at three,I have signed up for exercise class in the park, won’t start that until I get home from holiday.Thats on a Thursday,so Monday, Wednesday and Thursday exercising after holiday.

Hi All…

Hungry, hungry, hungry today….not very normal for me…had my smoothie, although very nice not filling…

Another 90 mins to go for eats…a walk before then.

Seeing daughter tomorrow, grandson 20 is going in hospital for his tonsils out, he has been very ill since Xmas, he will be off work for two weeks he won’t be good at all…his Mum had hers out at 20 too…we will keep close to the hospital…possibly have lunch in cafe nearby….

Hedgehog..
    Hope they are all large bags from the health shop £30!!..nice Xena has picked up today..

Dave..
    Exercise in the park sounds different ..something to look forward too after your hols…what date do you go? Which part of the island?…starting to look good in your swimming trunks..😀

Keep strong all..

Jean x

Going to Puerto del Carmen on the 2nd of May for two weeks 😁.So that will undo all my good work 😁.At least I know I can survive on less food when I have to.Will decided where to go in September when we get back home.I actually get my first state pension while I am away and can put in for a bus pass too👍👍.

Dave..
    I was there in 1980..only 3 restaurants, only Spanish food …so different to now..lovely beaches what I remember..

Jean x

There is about a two mile row of shops and restaurants now.We are staying near the harbour,last time we went we was up a big hill,this time we are on the front😃

Evening!
    Jean- must be something in the air, been so hungry too…hope your grandson is okay tomorrow.
    Dave- you’ve done well fasting again, good to have lots of exercise classes to go back to after your holiday, not long now!
    Have had a bit of a fail today! Made some biscuits for my friends girls, one broke so I tried a nibble, then demolished it! Probably over my keto carb allowance 😰 , but under for a FD, not my usual liquid one though! & it’s not like it was filling either! The biscuits look nice though, little Easter bunnies.

Hedgehog..
    Eaten an Easter Bunny not like you…it’s going to be a long night I am still hungry!

Really pleased with Charlie..first day he has eaten his full breakfast and full dinner while he has been with us……seems hungry like me 😂

I was just thinking I should make something for over the Easter holidays..my sister is staying over with us. A meal out on Saturday night which is my birthday meal, ( Birthday Sunday) and grandsons 18th on Monday a buffet party.

So an eating weekend..

Jean x

Jean- still hungry too! Hopefully Charlie isn’t any more as he’s eaten properly at last! Sounds like you’ll need an extra FD with all that eating!
    I’m hoping to make an Easter cake, not that many in our house will eat it, but Mum’s having rellies visit, I’ll enjoy making it but hopefully won’t be tempted!

All this talk of food is making me hungry now 🤯.I like coconut cake or lemon drizzle best.Nothing with fruit in it.

Viewing 50 posts - 21,701 through 21,750 (of 35,390 total)

You must be logged in to reply.