Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,895 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 3 hours, 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 19,501 through 19,550 (of 35,381 total)

• HH on my second cup of tea, nothing else.Just been out with Heidi,she didn’t see any of her friends today, maybe on the next walk.Nit got anything for my evening meal so will go to Morrisons for some Kirsty meals.

Afternoon All…
    We have got our bit of shopping…walked into town both of us…he is pulling a bit across his back in a different place, we are thinking unused muscles..a bit of pain but so much better..it’s unbelievable…no tablets this morning…..wheel chair back in garage!!…..see the surgeon in two weeks, take stock and see how he goes….

Coffee out in cafe no cakes…lol

Katie..
    Glad you seem not so bloated…it’s like a roller coaster…

Hedgehog..
    Not sure on your soup…not for me…..chicken for us with chilli dipping sauce..that’s not for you too..lol…glad we are all different….hope the girl is in a better mood….I was a pound up from the weekend so not so bad really..

Dave..
    Hope you find something you fancy for tonight..

Claire..
    How are you doing? Drink plenty of water and keep busy…all helps..

Jean x

Decided I am having two poached eggs,baked beans and two Richmond sausages for my one meal today,around 526 calories.

I’m a bit perkier now, though I suspect the cream was, er, past it’s best in the first coffee I had. Floating weirdly. Should have tipped it away. Might have another one in a sec with new cream. It’s stopped raining but quite blustery out, just have my usual walk to the post office to post orders and came back with crazy hair, had one curl sticking straight out horizontally. Hope it wasn’t like that when I was in there.
    I’ve made jelly for tonight so I’ll probably just have that again.
    HH, the soup sounds interesting, you’ll have to let me know how it goes.

Thanks everyone! I’m doing ok. I got really hungry around 10am and again at 3 but I’m coping. Had a low calorie breakfast bar, a glass of water, 2 cups of tea and a cup a soup so far. Have about 300 calories left to use.

Hope everyone is having a good day 😊

Starting to think about food…just having another cup of tea..

Oven on in 15 mins for chicken pieces to go in..serve them with salad…table already set…knife and fork in hand..😂

Steve still staying good..I am so pleased….

Jean x

I am feeling peckish now but will hang on until 6pm.Just had second walk with Heidi,got my new Fitbit on now.Only 4000 steps,but not looking to be a world champion.Its very good as a smartwatch,give me notifications from any app I want.

Roll on dinner time later…..get verrrrryyyy hungry now and a bit sleepy.

Stomach rumbling now, looking forward to eating.Hope All the fasters are doing well.

Sounds like everyone’s quite hungry! I find Monday worse; I think it’s because I eat more at the weekend maybe… Not too bad, soup made, pretty good I think!
    Dave- that sounds like a real comfort food meal, great that it works out good for the cals…eat very slowly!
    Claire- sounds like you’re doing well!
    KL- good that the tummy is shrinking…
    Pseudo- glad you’re feeling better- I felt quite sick after my lunchtime coffee, occasionally I do on FDs.
    Jean- great that Steve’s been able to walk better today! Are you counting the minutes til dinner time?!
    We took Xena with us to Tesco’s & hubby walked her a little bit outside, then she had lots of fuss from other shoppers. Popped into Pets At Home as well, she liked it in there! She’s had a really long sleep, & woke up much better. Have chased her round the garden, so we both got our exercise! Can’t imagine what the grass’ll look like over winter, it’s already starting to get a bit churned up in places!

Not hungry here now…al finished for the day…just drinking our tea….😀..chicken a bit spicy…

Quite a few hungry today hope you all keep strong….

Glad Xena had a happy day lots of fuss as usual….yes your grass will be getting hammered……Maxi had an accident with a wheel and paw while playing with the children on Friday, he’s much better today so no vets and fees…keeping him quiet with no walks or ball playing which he is missing and hard to do….

Jean x

Most enjoyable meal,got the poached eggs down to a t now Jean.I use a mould with slits in otherwise just how you told me Jean.Will have a yoghurt then that’s it until I go shopping tomorrow at Sainsbury’s.

Glad the poached eggs still going well…must have a go myself it’s while since I have cooked any..

Forgot to say….Steve going on light household duties tomorrow….about time after 10 months!!

X

Well done Steve, don’t work too hard.

Taking son to football session now but have found today to be ok. I am feeling hungry but I don’t have the desire to eat like I usually would. I know it’s just an important part of what i’m doing so I accept im going to be hungry these fast days due to the limited calorie intake. My only concern at the moment is I’m wondering if I will be able to sleep with a rumbling stomach? 🤔😴 hope everyone is feeling ok

It’s chocolate week this week 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Claire…
    I hate to say it but I always really struggle to sleep on a fast night….hope you do….sometimes a small glass of milk helps before bedtime…

Dave…
    Chocolate.?????? This week….

Jean x

It’s officially chocolate week, didn’t say I will be having any😫

Claire- I’m okay sleeping on a FD if I have the 500cals, some of us have done liquid only FDs, then I do wake early…& dream about food…
    Dave- why is it chocolate week?
    Jean- don’t work Steve too hard!

I will try that, thanks Jean 😊

I will try the small glass of milk before bedtime as I still have calories left to use. The stomach is rumbling at the moment but I’m out of the house so have a distraction 😊

Chocolate week!!! 😬😬😬

I never have any extra trouble sleeping on an FD. I did just have a nap though so I’ll be regretting that when I’m trying to sleep later.
    I’m not struggling much today, had my jelly and roasted some kale, it’s not my favourite, I won’t be buying it again. B2B tomorrow.

I’m having an early night so hopefully I don’t struggle too much. I had a glass of milk just now. I had some jelly myself last week and haven’t had it for a long time, it was quite enjoyable so I might buy some more

I never struggle to sleep on FD,just have an hot chocolate before I go to bed.

Morning all! (or good night Dave?!) Ugh, Xena has the squits- the joy of Labradors who eat grotty things & get upset stomachs- she woke us up barking to go out 3 times by 1.30am, so have given up now & sitting up… It will be a bad day for me foodwise, if I have a bad night my resolve is so weak & I’ll be comfort eating later!
    Hope everyone has a better day than me!!

Morning all.
    I’m ill again, the cold that has been threatening on and off for the past few weeks seems to have decided to stick around – I’m sitting at my desk feeling sorry for myself and hoping the cold tablets kick in soon along with my morning caffeine.
    Another FD today, yesterday went by without any problems, I had a cup of stock quite late which was tasty and hit the spot.
    HH, hope Xena’s digestive system let you get a bit more sleep.
    Anyone else fasting with me today?

Morning All…
    Another dreary day here…

Going out looking for some new throws, just where we sit all the time to protect the settee…if you have jeans on that bleed through sometimes….Steve and crumbs, chocolate and things!

We had a good fast yesterday…just thinking I think I am sleeping better on a fast night, maybe it’s just sometimes……still weighing in as the same as Friday so that’s good considering the day and night away….hoping for a bit of movement…

Hedgehog…
    Must of been a long night for you, hope she’s settled and improving….daughter was told by the vet boiled rice and scrambled egg for settling pups tummy…Oscar loves it, I gave it to him when he wouldn’t eat, while I was puppy sitting when they was on holiday…

Have a quiet day….

Pseu..
    Sorry you are not feeling well again….colds can hang about a bit…hope you can work it off..

Claire…
    Be thoughtful on what you are eating on a non fast day (NFD)…

Steve still holding good…🤞…he feels like getting out and about….talking of a few days away in caravan but nothing booked yet…

Have a good day everyone…..

Jean x

Thanks Jean, I will. Will be keeping my eye on the calories I have. I struggled getting to sleep last night but it doesn’t necessarily mean it was because of the fasting, sometimes I just don’t sleep well 😴

HH I only just missed you,I went to bed at 3-15 am,Fast day was good yesterday,I look forward to having multi seed cobs on a Tuesday,only problem is they have sold out the last two times. Speak later.

Not hungry but, as usual, very bored. Work is so quiet at the moment I’m doing a lot of sitting around not having much to do… which is fine but makes the day really drag.

Lots of cobs available today 😀 just took Heidi out,I have put a smart plug on the kettle,so when I want a cuppa I just say Alexa turn on kettle 🤓,I did have it all set up to change TV channels to whatever I want,but since we got a new TV I have not set it up again.

Afternoon All…
    A better day now…we had a good walk around Hull, found some throws but colours not right so they will go back…Steves back started pulling a bit so we came home…I don’t want him doing so much…he has not walked a great deal these last 10 months so taking it easy….

Pseu..
    Can’t you do some uni work?…or is your brother about…

Brad…
    I laughed at your new plug…..still I shout let’s have a cuppa and usually Steve jumps up…he’s well trained…may I say not by me!…I threaten to send him back for re training, that usually works ( his ex) 😂

Claire..
    Strangely I slept well last night…still it’s the dark nights I think…

Jean x

I don’t think I could concentrate well enough in work so I try to keep my uni work separate. Too many couriers in and out, noise outside etc. I do a lot of little side skills courses that aren’t so important though.

Denise has me well trained,so Alexa is my aid.She uses Alexa or Google when she goes to bed to turn the light off,comes in very handy,great for setting an alarm,you just say set alarm for whatever time you want.Also good for knowing what time it is.

Evening all! Only a little more sleep, poor Xena was up again, we bathed her first thing which she wasn’t too happy about! She has been a darling today though- usually if she’s tired she gets overexcited & snappy but today she’s been lounging aroind & just chewing her toys. Missed puppy class 😢🐕 Went back to the pet shop again for some medicene, hopefully it’ll work soon…
    Jean- we used to give Josie chicken & rice, but Xena hasn’t had rice yet so it might upset her, we want to feed her grain free ideally too. Good that Steve could get out for a bit- maybe get away in the caravsn while the weather’s good?
    Pseudo- try out a few online computer games? Hope you feel better soon & can stick to your FD!
    Dave- thanks for the link, I’ll take a look when I can.
    Claire- was breakfast good this morning?!
    KL- you okay today?
    If I get more sleep I’ll do a FD tomorrow, make up for the peanut butter I’ve been munching on today!

When Heidi has an upset stomach we give her chicken and rice.Hospital tomorrow for rehab so no doubt I will ache tomorrow night 🤪😳😱. Think it will be another late night/early morning on Thursday/Friday so if your up HH let me know.

Just been on the Belle Vue speedway forum and two people on it said they have had heart attack and bypass surgery,they put on weight due to their medication, hope I don’t.I did notice when I was working, people who had,had heart problems all put on weight 😵😵😵

Really busy day at work for me today, the day flew by!

Having slightly less calories today as I went over my TDEE a bit on Saturday so adjusted today’s and tomorrow’s to even it out, see if that helps the scales Friday 🙂

Oh, and with regards to poorly doggy tummy’s, my nans golden retriever has a sensitive stomach and the vet recommended mashed potatoe with chicken to “bind” her back up and it works for her. Not sure about when they’re puppies though, she’s 15 so much much older 🙂

Hedgehogs, I was actually surprised I didn’t wake up starving, I was ok. Had a light breakfast and lunch with a bigger dinner. Hope Xena is ok 🐶

Just got out of a tutorial, I’m shattered so might be an early night for me. I think this evening will be easy since I feel so rough the last thing I want is food, it might well make a reappearance if I try. I hope I’m okay by tomorrow evening, I’m going to see Neil Oliver give a talk on Britain’s coast. Might try on some skirts later and see how they are fitting these days.

Evening…

Hedgehog..
    Hope Xena has a better night..it’s hard going when unwell that way…I have made some almonds covered with 70% chocolate on them, Almond Cluster in a small sweet case..35 cals 5 net carbs…naughty…

Dave..
    You are in control with your food now …….you will be ok…..just get better..

Pseu..
    Hope your day got better…still feeling off..get the skirts out hope they are kind…

Claire…
    Well done on your day…when will your weigh in day be? Weekly or monthly like your dad…I like weekly which will be Friday..

Katie..
    Busy girl….a couple of days pull back always helps…🤞 for Friday…

Cakey..
    Are you busy and travelling?

Minols..
    Hope your holiday is going well in the wilds of Scotland…relaxing and walking….

Just booked three nights away in the caravan, going Friday…

Jean x

Skirts all fitting well. 🙂

That’s good…😀
    X

I am going to weigh myself weekly Jean, on a Monday. I need to get some new scales though as mine are manual ones and I find it hard to read them. Going to get some digital ones at weekend x

About 7:30pm I had a craving for Rhubarb Crumble but I resisted. I’ve kept within my calorie allowance today in order to lose weight.

Back at the doctors tomorrow for blood tests and blood pressure monitor training.

Hope everyone is having a good evening 😀

Claire..
    The digital scales are better I bought my self new ones, my old ones were all over the place…well done on the crumble…hope your bloods go ok…

You are brave weighing in on a Monday after a weekend….thats why we do Friday..😂..we always have Friday off plan, anything goes after our weigh in….treat of the week…then line drawn then…

Jean X

Viewing 50 posts - 19,501 through 19,550 (of 35,381 total)

You must be logged in to reply.