Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,908 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 4 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 19,051 through 19,100 (of 35,395 total)

• Evening!
    Dave- glad that you felt better today & hope Heidi enjoyed the walk. Such a shame about your holiday- but a good job it didn’t happen when you were abroad…
    Jean- ugh, what a day for you! I hope that Steve can fix the old one!
    Pseudo- hope you got your phone fixed!
    Minols- hope the weather’s okay up there for your work, & as Jean says, hope your back is okay too…
    Took Xena for a short trip to the pets corner at the garden centre for their puppy hour, very exciting, she hung back quite a bit watching the others; very sensible as there were 2 randy boy puppies! We got her a little harness as the staff helped us try them on to get the right size, then took her for a ‘walk’ in the afternoon down the drive, next door’s children were out so she met them too! She’s been a bit nippy again today at times, but still a lot better than she was, & the spray came so that’s stopped her chewing the table & chairs- she was gagging after she licked it, poor thing!
    Did the Church Healing on the Streets & got frozen, & had a catch up with Mum & sis, no walk as it was raining by then.

Morning all! I’m making the most of some online time this morning- a sleepy puppy has curled up on my feet, so I can’t move, lol!
    Harvest service later for us, that’s all planned for today.
    Hope that everyone is okay & has a good day!

Morning All..
    No rain here…
    Nothing planned as yet and not sure if we are fasting, not been discussed as yet…

Both up in the night a bad nights sleep…both with busy heads..trouble in Manchester again, enough said!

Hedgehog..
    The puppy hour sounds nice, letting her meet different people and dogs…the spray sounds yucky but if it works…

I am looking forward to taking my big pup out again..I hope he remembers us…he seems very bossy and strong ( in nature)…lol

Enjoy the harvest festival..seems early to me, still on thinking it’s nearly October ..the years passing very quick..

All seems very quiet on here the last month, could do with some newbies which stay..lol

Have a good weekend..

Jean x

Good morning

3 X 50th Birthdays next year, am sure we could use that for motivation some how.

I remember the puppy nipping, working from home and being on the phone with the little furry ball hanging off my ankle. Thought it was never going to stop but they grow out of it and now he has the gentlest mouth you could imagine. Bless Xena.

Feels rather autumny but in a cosy nice sort of way. Time for candles and things. Eldest planning bonfire night housewarming party, assuming they complete soon on their house and sending me lovely recipes of sticky sausages, hot dogs, cinder toffee etc. Such a lovely theme. Youngest sending me a picture of her and her boyfriend working on big jigsaw. Rather like the thought of her spending her Saturday nights doing that rather than student days and all the worry of her being out late.

Lovely night out with friends, discovered great pub, lovely food and only 10 mins drive. Good GF options without feeling deprived.

Today I’m pausing with a coffee then heading for groceries and to see MIL.

Jean we get so many people saying hello but then then don’t come back. I suppose they find 5:2 isn’t for them. But maybe with a warm welcome they might try again some time.

Hope all well this blustery Sunday. Pseu did you get things sorted yesterday?

CW

Jean- had a bad night myself last night, so I sympathise! I don’t normally swear, but when I’m tired I accidentally do- let rip at no-one in particular today as the lounge door was left open & Xena ran straight in from the garden all wet!
    Dalmatians can be difficult dogs I think, but he’ll be chuffed to see you! Sorry about the SD trouble again…poor Steve.
    Harvest service is early but then it always seemed strange to me having it late October when harvest tends to finish in September?!
    Cakey- sounds like your daughter & partner are like old marrieds already doing jigsaws on a Saturday night! Definitely less worrying than clubbing!
    Dave hope you’re okay today…
    Pseudo- hope there’s no more leaks after the rain this morning?
    Been pouring all day, but Xena doesn’t mind! She’s picking up ‘stay’ quickly too!

I used to like the harvest service when I was at school, I think they have slipped some water tablets in my drugs collection,I am getting up two or three times a night 😫,it’s a nice sunny day today, took Heidi out, building up to rehab on Wednesday.I will see what they say about diet and exercise on Wednesday,I will ask about the 5-2 and see what they say, either way you won’t be getting rid of me😱

Hi all
    Just to let you know I am still around and still an 5:2 afficiado! So good to read all your goings on.
    Dave hope you carry on doing so well. My OH had at triple bypass after a heart attack 10 years ago and like you kept doing things as soon as possible! Carry on and I am sure you will do fine.
    Jean, sad to read you have probs with SD. We are having massive probs here with our D. Police called yesterday etc. Hope you can get it all solved eventually. Had to have the paramedics out to Neil the week before. Hope it all ends soon. Hope Steve can keep a strong mind with all that is going on.
    Hi to HH, Psue, cakey, minols and all. Hoping Hemmy is OK. Conspicuous by her absence.
    What happened to so many I wonder? This WOL wasn’t for them??
    Hugs and kisses all round my friends.
    Bev x

Afternoon All..
    We popped out and bought a jockey wheel so will clean the caravan and put it on later in the week..depending on weather..

Popped by daughters too, we had lunch, sandwiches and sausage rolls…so nothing much this evening…daughter was at church this morning when a neighbour ran straight into her car parked at home with her people carrier..what a mess, a full door needed and alloy wheel replacing, underneath will have to be checked too as it was lifted in the air, another neighbour saw it happen….she only bought it three months ago…

We again got stuck in marathon traffic this morning going round in circles trying to get out of the area, a good hour! With all the other thousands of cars …..Not our weekend for traffic…

Cakey Wakey..
    The house warming Halloween sounds rather nice let’s hope she can get in….the other daughter and partner doing jigsaws..lol….nice really away from the crowds…

I always like to find a good value eating venue…for a good night out..

Hedgehog..
    Both feeling tired..Steve always is, a part of his complaint especially in a afternoon …hope Maxi remembers us….it’s so hard with SD, it’s finding the balance of what to do as she wont listen, as she is a single mum, if things don’t buck up her daughter needs to go to stay with her Dad..when do you get the ball rolling and to do the right thing..Steve was just so upset about everything and there’s no answers…things seem to have gone quiet but have not gone away..

Dave..
    I bet your rehab..won’t like 5.2 nobody seem to like it…it will be interesting..

Bev..
    Nice to have you pop by…keep with us…nice to know we are not the only ones with problems..hope your D improves too…..Paramedics with Neil that was big worry…all sent to test us…

Jean x

We shall see what we shall see about 5-2,I will listen to what they say.The rain has arrived so will see how heavy it gets before I go for another walkies with Heidi.My mate who I used to work with said rehab was the best thing he did after his heart attack,my other friend didn’t do any and they gave him only two years to live,that was three years ago,he still smokes like a chimney but said it’s is only pleasure,he is in that many drugs he is asleep half the time.

Morning all!
    Dave- I would’ve thought the rehab team would be pleased you’re addressing weight. Poor you with the water tablets… My Dad’s a bit like your mate with his smoking but with food, says it’s his main enjoyment so won’t go on a diet, even though the extra weight is killing him…
    Jean- your poor daughter with her car, sounded pretty major, hassle for her. Difficult with SD, do you get on with her ex? Such a shame for her daughter.
    Bev- sorry to hear of your problems too, hope things settle. Tough times…
    Minols- hope you’re not too weary after your DIY weekend?
    Pseudo- hope you’re okay & your weekend wasn’t too expensive?
    Cakey- have a good week, much travelling?
    Kay- how’s Ellie?
    Who’s fasting today? I will be…

Morning all.

The phone line was fixed pretty quickly and easily – free, which I knew would be the case, but I did buy a new handset since mine has been iffy for a while anyway. I hardly ever use the landline, I just call my parents a few times a week and thats it.

I think this week will be stressful, my brother is going on holidays, which means the things that need doing that can only be done from his computer are going to be piling up, which always stresses me out.

I’m going to try ADF this week, though not sure on which days yet. First one today. I made chicken broth I intend to use as FD dinner, but I’m a bit confused -try to figure out how many cals in it and one website told me 200 odd per cup and another said 18!

Morning All..
    A beautiful sunny blue sky sort of day….

We are fasting today….Steves weight is going up and up, it has to be down to his not walking / moving and painkillers…quite disappointing..

Hedgehog..
    SD is happy as Larry again, she is on heavy morphine painkillers and I think she takes too many at times and has a drink which she shouldn’t…her sister and mum both had a go at her and she flipped, she disagrees with what they say…..you can’t always believe her…..a catch 22…just leaving it at the moment, it’s so hard…

Just having a half and half milky coffee for breakfast this morning, see how I go..

Dave..
    The re hab sounds a must…any help is good…hope the rain stops for Heidi’s walk…

Pseu..
    Good luck with your week and hope it’s not too stressful…just the usual twice fasting for us didn’t manage AFDs…good the phone is mended…

Think I am in the kitchen cleaning today, sorting a few drawers, ovens and grill need cleaning…just keeping busy maybe a walk out for me later…Steve doing computer things sorting his family tree out, is planned..

Have a good day..

Jean x

Phew, turns out he’s not going until tomorrow night so I’m going to try to get things stocked up in advance.

Does anyone know if chicken stock, made at home from the boiled bones, has many cals in it?

Sunny here too but freezing!

Good morning,I feel about 30 years older this morning,I ache from head to toe,the locum took me off naproxen so don’t have it any more but I think I am missing it now, everything aches since I stopped and with just having had an heart attack,that is what anyone who has had one worries about,the least little pain and you think you are having another attack, pretty sure I am not so trying to block it out of my mind.I am not on water tablets as far as I know so don’t know why I am getting up three times every night 🤯🤑😬

Just had a little trip out with Xena- we drove to the nest village & hubby popped into the shop while I held her outside, had some fuss from quite a few different people, seen lots of cars, motorbikes etc. Wore her out, she’s gone to sleep now!
    Dave- it must be a worry, getting pains, sometimes you don’t realise that medication is still helping til you stop it! (although I thought you’d cut it down before?)
    Pseudo- glad you have some sun at last! It sounds extra stress with your brother away, hope you get what you need to sorted today! I don’t know about chicken stock, but it can’t have that many calories in it, if you skim fat off? I’d go with the 18cals!!
    Jean- poor Steve’s weight, rotten when he’d been doing so well… Hopefully a brief respite of peace with his daughter…You make me feel guilty about oven cleaning- I didn’t get round to doing mine before we got Xena, no chance now for a bit!!
    Bright here too, cold though, supposed to be getting warmer for us!

I did cut down on it but started taking them again,was getting too many aches and pains all over,now I don’t have the option, will just have to suffer.

Afternoon All…

All going well here…

We have had a small water leak from the shower tap this morning..I have been saying for a few weeks now but it was getting worse…so my water has been off for 4 hours!!…washer in mid flow stopped..so no jobs for me done, just trying to help Steve…trying to sort out the part as it’s 11 years old now the manufacturer is getting back to us…

Dave..
    Maybe they might suggest another pain tablet which may help…Steves is in a sweetie shop the paracetamol he’s taking..it’s not good..

Hedgehog..
    How long is it to Zena last jab so she can go out on a lead? ….something you must be looking forward too…

My school goodies are going down well…Jacqui laughed this morning someone has made scones to sell with knife and butter on the side in the staff room…everybody thinks I have sent them!…all for the residential trip…. nice I have got the ball rolling with ideas…😂..seems like the school is happier, you can feel the change…

Well jobs are waiting now I have water, I am a morning person…I need a kick start now…lol

Jean x

Hi All…

I got my ovens and grill done…a pain in the bum…I dismantled all the glass doors and cleaned inbetween three glass doors on each one..then water dripped on one in between, I took one off three times and dismantled it before it was done…still looks much better…with the decorating I am a bit behind…like it done once a month really..

Chicken for tonight with salad…not even thought of me not eating breakfast this morning but starting to feel peckish now..

How is everyone else doing today…Hedgehog? I know is with us..

Pseu ..I have looked about for your chicken broth, a very mixed bag of calories, I can’t see it being too high if you took the fat off…

Jean x

I used most of the fat around the chicken for a stir fry a few days ago, so hopefully it’ll be low. Just had my first cup, might have another one later.

Did an online meeting earlier, might do another one this evening, being held the uni librarians in Milton Keynes on how to use the online library. I would prefer to have the actual physical copies but ah well, will have to adjust.

I don’t know when I last cleaned my oven… a long, long, long time ago. *blushes*

How are the other fasters doing?

Pseudo- I’m with you, I like to have proper copies rather than read online. You can’t make notes or highlight anything! I’m sure your oven probably isn’t too bas, it’s roasts & stuff like that which make it messy.
    Jean- you have so much energy! I don’t know how you do all you do in a day! Great that your goodies have gone down well & inspired others!
    Dave- hope that you’re okay & not too achey. Have a talk with the doctor at some point, there might be some alternative you could try? Or otherwise try ibuprofen gel?
    Urgh, feeling very hungry today! Did cleaning this afternoon to keep busy while hubby was in puppy charge- she is still scared of the hoover, so cuddled up with daddy on the sofa! That is not a good thing to start, me working, him getting the cuddles! She has been a darling today & so much better with no biting. We met sister’s dog outside, both on leads, that went well. Xena kept barking at her trying to get her to play, but can’t let them off together as her dog is unpredictable.

Morning all, I suspect any new posts just aren’t loading yet since no one seems to have said anything. :O

HH, they say you can highlight/make notes on your reading app, but it’s not the same! Glad Xena was being a good little girl yesterday.

Not sure if today is an FD for me or not. I want to do ADF this week, ideally Monday, Wednesday and Friday but I’m not sure if I’m going out tomorrow evening. I’ll see how I feel this evening I think. Thursday I’m getting my hair cut in the evening, so that’ll be a good day to do since I’ll be out a bit longer than normal.

Who are today’s fasters?

Morning all! All up late today?! Hope everyone’s okay?
    Had breakfast this morning, was so hungry still, I think it turning chilly didn’t help! Got a neighbour popping in to meet Xena this morning, & cooking to do- son asked yesterday if his girlfriend can come for dinner again. She likes more adventurous food, so doing the butter masala recipe for us & saag aloo, hubby having something plain!
    Pseudo- if you’re fasting again today keep strong!

Morning All..
    We have a sunny week a head but it’s chilly this morning…

Doctor rang Steve on a phone appointment last night, only about his Asprin which we buy checking he was taking it…Steve asked about his MRI results, he said three to six weeks wait, surgery rang this morning for him to go in as it’s arrived…don’t know if that’s good or not, looks like they may of found something still it’s a 3rd of October as everything booked… 😬

We are now on tenderhooks with our holiday we go away 12th!!

I have enjoyed my breakfast this morning, I can’t say I noticed missing it yesterday…collecting Steves glasses this morning and a few food bits…I was doing card shopping for Louisiana but may wait at the moment to see what develops..

Pseu..
    I do like a proper book…that’s why daughter moved the children’s school they were doing on line everything, no books or writing…Katie loves books she couldn’t get her around it, even no writing for 9 and 12 year olds, it’s not right…much better now back at their original school.

Looks like a lot of hard work a head for you…but a light at the end…

Hedgehog..
    Sounds about right you working and hubby getting cuddles….lol…..I think most dogs have issues with the hoover..no idea why…..I feel like I am doing all the work at the moment with Steve sitting more, I know he is frustrated about that…I am slowing down too..

We might have a curry at the weekend…Buttered chicken one of my favourites..

No shower for us our part is coming Thursday…I hate doing a strip wash…problem tomorrow as hair wash!! We have no bath..

Have a good day everyone..

Jean x

Morning all –

Jean…will be thinking of you and Steve as you go into the doctor’s – fingers crossed.

An exhausting Saturday…hard at it until about 7.30, came back to the OH’s fancy works car (too many electric gadgets for me) to discover it would not start. Apparently it can’t cope with being unlocked all day and having the doors open lots as we loaded and unloaded! So we had to go to the local hotel and beg food while waiting for the tow truck. Got home at 1.30! They nearly tried to get us to stay in a hotel and deal with things the next day, but I had a baptism so that was NOT going to wash!

Anyway, still feel like we’re re-covering, and the boy definitely is. BB camp wiped him out! He’s picked up a wee infection so I’m keeping him off school another day. not the most convenient outcome from a hectic weekend for all, but he’s loitering in a reasonably well-behaved manner while I have all sorts of meetings.

Keeping the food low this week – back to recording EVERYTHING!

Mx

I have aspirin on prescription,it’s one of my six different meds so I would not pay for it, better go Denise is waiting to go shopping.

Oops, made caffeinated rather than decaf coffee… wonder if it’s early enough to be out of my system by tonight?

Lovely sunny day today,only 13°C but at least it’s dry.Done the shopping, waiting to go to hospital tomorrow for rehab,not sure how old the others will be, so will have to wait and see.Should be an interesting day at the gym.

Atternoon All..
    A re thinking on our food…we are doing a lot of the same…so a mix up from today…pan of veg soup on for lunch times for some of the week….trying to do a bit of difference on an evening…thinking on that one..

We are maybe going too low in the week wrong calories…..but we must cut our cafe ‘extras out’…just a sandwich today 😇😇

Although we don’t eat a lot of bread at home, looking on the calories I have knocked 50 cals on a slice going to Hovis whole meal medium sliced…Steve likes his bread but I have cut back on both of us…

Minols..
    A bit of a nightmare weekend…..hope it gets sorted easy….shame on your son being under par, maybe he put too much in his fun weekend..

A week Wednesday before the doctors ….no appointments 😬

Dave..
    Steve likes the coated Asprin easy on the stomach our doctor only gives the uncoated ones..only 35p for the month so not too bothered…

Good luck tomorrow hope you get some questions answered and a bit of keep fit too…nice to be with other people in the same boat..

Pseu..
    Are you fasting tomorrow..I would think your coffee moves quick through your body…

Fasting again for us Thursday…sunny here but a very nippy wind..

Jean x

Minols- eek, that sounds like a fun weekend, & definitely couldn’t miss the baptism!! My youngest has often been ill after camps, not much sleep & mixing with new germs I think! Very sensible to go back to writing all food down, helped me before, hope it makes a difference!
    Jean- must be hard to know what to jiggle for you 2, you always stick to FDs, can’t be much to cut back on, you need some pleasures in life! Hopefully nothing too serious with Steve’s back/ hip, or they’d have made time to get him in.
    Dave- hope you get a nice walk in with Heidi while it’s sunny!
    Pseudo- I’m sure the caffeine will have gone through by the evening! Caffeine never seems to affect me, I can drink a cup & still fall asleep in the evening!
    Eldest son is off today- asked him to get some spinach from Tesco’s & he came back with 2 boxes of chocolate biscuits, some cereal bars, bar of chocolate as well as the spinach! Then he’ll be moaning his spots are worse! Bribed Xena to walk right past the hoover & sit beside it with chicken this afternoon!

Hedgehog…
    Typical man…brings everything back you don’t want and usually forget what they go for 😂 at least you got the spinach…

Just told Katie it could be iffy us going…..just hope they can sort him out….he can’t continue like he is…

Good news on the hoover…lol

Hoping a change around on food helps…you always go for your favourites..it’s just samey all the time..

Jean x

My aspirin are soluble,so I take my other tablets with the aspirin in water.Time for Heidi’s second walk-in the sun.Looking forward to tomorrow’s rehab,don’t like going in gym’s but it will be different.

Got my days mixed up, not going out tomorrow night (I likely would have cancelled anyway, never in the mood after work!), so eating today and then second FD tomorrow. Just had a slightly odd salmon and broccoli concoction for dinner – I put a new spice mix on, but it wasn’t strong enough, so had to keep adding things to give it oomph and it ended up as a strange mix of flavours.

I wish I liked salmon or broccoli,bet they tell me to eat it at the hospital,more chance of me being the next Pope.

Pseudo- I like salmon with just soy sauce on it, or sometimes a little sweet chilli sauce & sesame oil.
    Dave- are you sleeping okay at the moment? Have you been able to not worry about having another heart problem? I’m sure it’ll go well tomorrow, it should be helpful getting together with others in the same boat…
    Jean- I hope you can still go , there’ll be lots of disappointed people if you can’t….
    Not sure that the dinner was a great success tonight! There was some left…pudding went down well- Dorset mud cake, chocolatey & gooey! Not for me though 😥

Slept ok last night,I think the worries continue for a long time going off what others say,I try to put it to the back of my mind.It can cause a lot of depression in some people,I was speaking online to a lady who is having a really bad time worrying about it,I suppose it depends on the individual.

Morning all! Wish I could sleep later- we went to bed at 11.30pm, still woke at 6am!
    Dave- I can understand it being scary & upsetting, but it seems a shame not to make the most of the life you’ve got left when something like that happens, like the lady you mentioned. At least after all the tests have been done & arteries stented you should be all repaired & ready to go! Hope that the session today is helpful & gives you some confidence- I think you’re doing really well so far keeping up with walking Heidi, shopping etc.!
    Pseudo- hope work is not too stressful! I’m fasting with you today, anyone else?
    Hope that you all have a good day, whatever you do.

Up early today 5-45am this used to be the time I was getting ready to come home from work.Couldnt sleep so got up and had a shower,not worried about the hospital today looking forward to it.I am hoping to learn alot today and then put it to good use.Will take Heidi out in a minute now it’s light.

Hope today goes well Dave and you get lots of good information and support.

Praying for good results for Steve too Jean, for your holiday and for his comfort as know he’s found things tough lately xx

Working from home all week so enjoying a peaceful coffee start to the day. Few bits to sort on the house as had a gas fire removed from the study yesterday and it’s left rather a significant hole that I wasn’t expecting. H’s attempt to cover it with tinfoil and masking tape isn’t really a long term solution!!! Builder and plasterer required. It’s all part of my master plan to create a lovely space for work/yoga/reading/meditation. Lots of Pinterest inspired ideas.

H has gone off to work with a cereal bar and 2 pieces of fruit. He won’t be home until 8 and has asked for his tea to be no more than 300 calories. On NFD all he has for lunch is a lunchbox with mixed beans, sugarsnap peas, cooked chicken and chopped peppers. His will power astonishes me. I’ve had terrible chocolate cravings this week. But now there’s none left in the house so that’s put paid to that. You would think with him so disciplined it would make it easier for me but it doesn’t seem to work like that.

My sisters silver wedding anniversary this weekend, starting the cake tonight, thought I’d line the tins and cover the board etc, then bake tomorrow and decorate on Friday night, planning two tier chocolate cake with white and silver decoration. For once I think I’ve got everything in that I need, although need to check the ribbon stock. No doubt I’ll have forgotten something and nearest cake shop is miles away.

Hope everyone has good day. Thinking about fasting today.

CW

Morning all.

Yesterday evening dragged, couldn’t find anything to peak my interest. I have decided I need to stop buying cream cheese, it’s too easy to graze on.

Any other fasters aside from me and HH?

Hospital for me , leaving in Forty minutes,hope I can find somewhere to park.

Morning All..
    Bright day…I need to get the cut grass later, needs to dry off a bit…hoping our shower bit arrives they did say Thursday but if it was in the post early maybe today…

Steves quite bad this morning hoping it wears off a bit sometimes he works through it, moving about etc..no warm shower..

We both had porridge this morning…I had half milk and water…chai jam went nicely on the top made it more like a pudd….

Dave..
    Good luck for today..hope they are good bunch of people you can talk to….and find a parking space!…you do sound as if you are doing really well…

Hedgehog..
    The dark mornings, we are both sleeping to 7am now which is a bit later than usual…I always find I do more than needed on an Indian meal it just works that way…not heard of Dorset mud pud, sounds like my cup of tea…

Pseu..
    Hope today goes better without the grazing…

Cakey Wakey…
    Have a lovely week at home at least no travelling…you will have to be strong and away from the fridge…your hubby sounds very strong on his food, he must be loosing his weight..

A lovely cake to make for your sister…sounds lovely hope you have everything in….I really miss my baking..

Have a good fast day, Pseu, Hedgehog and Cakey if you do it…

Jean x

Cakey…your message has come through on e mail…it’s not arrived on the thread??

Jean x

I can’t see Cakey’s message either

Sweating buckets..it’s quite warm out…both lawns cut and bird baths both scrubbed…well a dustbin lid upside down 😂 and China one.

Sitting for 10 mins then lunch..

X

Back from hospital, didn’t do any exercise today,just talked,I start the exercise in a week or two.Nightmare trying to park,it’s a big multiple storey car park but only two floors are for patients,so I was coming out when I found a space, when I go next time I am going on the bus,it will cost more but worth it lees trouble.

Forgot to mention I said I was on the 5-2 diet the nurse said there is evidence that it’s good for blood sugars and said unless I get breathless or dizzy on fast days I should be ok to do it😁so I will start again on Monday.

Dave..
    Good news on the 5.2 that they were happy for you continue..All hospital parking is a nightmare, you have a heart attack before you get in with all the stress….

Jean x

Shower part arrived…a nice shower later all fixed now 😀…..🛁

Hope the fasters are having a good day….are we on our own tomorrow??…anyone doing a double??

Fell over my back step got two lovely gashes on both my front legs near my ankle a matching pair!..oh it did hurt…..bruises on my knee maybe when I take my trousers off tonight…I am a stupid sod.

Jean x

I’m not sure whether to double or not – want to do adf but pretty sure I’d fail on a Friday evening.

Ouch on the fall! Sounds very painful!

Hope your ok Jean,It made me smile when you put front legs,hope you’re back legs are ok.

Viewing 50 posts - 19,051 through 19,100 (of 35,395 total)

You must be logged in to reply.