Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,904 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 8 hours, 12 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 17,801 through 17,850 (of 35,390 total)

• Afternoon All..
    A busy day ..I got upstairs cleaned and grass cut…I have lost my helper as he’s resting his back…got the bit of shopping..and rubbing cream for his back!…..I bought a mans shirt for the evenings to cover up…its bugs paradise sometimes depending on the wind!!…everything short sleeves in the shops…

Beef dinner and Yorkshire’s tonight..I haven’t cooked one for a while…we are fastting tomorrow…

Kay..
    Lovely meal cooked by Neil…I think we will join you when back maybe a Friday…we used to but it’s slipped…a pound up will soon move….we have had a lapse these last two days…hope alls well with the estate agent tomorrow..daughters using plenty of repellent and it’s not working although she said after the first week she is not getting bit as much…they just love me I got over 240 in Dubai one year!!!..sand flies…

Hedgehog…
    Back safe and sound and everything ok at home…glad you had a lovely time…

Jean x

Home now 😁 Brazil next so hopefully a good game.

Hello lovely people

Lovely day with my girls. We’ve given our 2nd car to youngest so was handing it over. Was a nervous wreck letting her drive home alone from the middle of Birm as she hasn’t really driven since she passed her test at 17. But she managed fine.

I’m staying down in Birm tonight as cheaper than getting the train home and I have to be back down tomorrow night anyhow for work.

Glad you enjoyed Cotswolds and boys were fine athome Hh. Food choices didn’t sound too bad at all.

2 more sleeps Jean. Have you tried Avon’s SkinSo Soft for bugs? It’s just a moisturiser but gets good reports for repelling midges etc. I’ve got some for our hols but not tried it yet. I mustn’t taste good as I never get bitten but husband must be tasty!

Football on Dave – watching the Brazil game too. I do quite like it. My dad used to take me to watch Newcastle when I was a teenager.

Kay your dinner sounds delicious, Neil is a keeper ifcan cook like that! Sounds like he’s feeling better too.

How’s Buddy?

Couldn’t find Kefir for my breakfast tomorrow.’Making do with Actimel, hope its got good bacteria too!

CW

Cakey Wakey..
    Lovely day with the girls..it’s nice when you can all catch up, difficult as they get older…what a lovely gift to your daughter your car….lovely mum and dad….

Buddy’s fine as if nothing as happened both girls quite upset about it…good job it was his first teeth, they have to check all the roots come out as his second teeth push through…and no infection develops these next few days/weeks…

I have got 4 bottles of the Avon they say it’s very good..I have never used it before..I will let you know how it goes…I bought the strong deet stuff too..

We have a couple of kilos spare each, just the last toiletries to go in and my hair straighteners and hair stuff..half a case of clothes and half a case of chocolate, biscuits, Yorkshire tea, Bisto, custard and the rest…Steve the same too…😂…we will be coming back empty….what you do for your children!! and grandchildren…

Just a thought for your gut..we take a teaspoon twice a day of Inulin…it feeds your good gut bacteria…and cuts your internal fat down..MM thing…it’s tasteless in coffee and tea…we have had it now for 4 months, I think it’s helping Steves stomach to shrink…

Have a nice night in Birmingham …Monday’s soon come round…

Jean x

I have a friend on Facebook who is a George,nice people, or at least some of them, been twice to Newcastle, and both times lucky to get away uninjured.1968 and much later in the FA cup, won both fortunately.not sure I will go again unless it’s speedway.

Evening everyone

We’re all still a bit chesty, but hasn’t stopped us from going to work/placement. If my cough is still around Wednesday I may go to the GP as I had pneumonia in my early 20s and seem to suffer with chest infections.

The girls and I went out for a meal today after a soggy cemetery visit. It’s nice to have them home, even if they do bump heads sometimes.

I’ve kept up with posts, but too much to comment on.

Kefir, tried making it, but a lot of faff and found it quite reasonably priced in a local Polish shop. May be worth taking a look as I could only buy it from Sainsbury’s and it was a bit pricey.

Jean, you holiday seems to have come around quite quickly. Hope the packing has gone well.

Not sure what to do about my day off this week. I though of swopping my day off, but it was so quiet in work last week, taking an extra day’s leave may stop me getting bored. Wedding anniversary on Friday so a day to keep myself to myself.

Everyone seems to be doing well with the weight and I’m a couple of pounds down and at my lowest weight for over 20 years. Even tried Bec’s size 10 skirt on and it fitted, though I need to lose a few more pounds to feel comfortable in it. Hopeing to lose 5lb by holiday at the end of July.

Time for bed now, but I will try to get back to posting daily.

Night

Lynne x

I have a feeling you are all tin ribs except for me.i had a 32 inch waist At school ,a long time ago 😜

Watching ABBA live in concert,ok it’s 39 years ago but I still like them.also like Led Zeppelin,Deep Purple and Black Sabbath. Plus 60s pop music are also on list of music I like. Plus many more from various types of music.

Lynne- A size 10 skirt, that’s great! How far off target weight are you? & your holiday to aim for…
    I hope that you do feel better soon & don’t have a chest infection… A difficult week for you coming up, an extra day off wouldn’t hurt.
    Dave- my hubby’s an ABBA fan, he watches all the stuff on TV about them. Looking forward to the match today? Tin ribs…lol!
    Cakey- glad you had a lovely time & that your daughter drove safely! Hope that you don’t have too much travelling this week!
    Jean- no answers to getting bitten, they love me too!
    Hope anyone fasting has a good day- liquid for me. Gloomy outside now, I think it’s supposed to be better soon. Hope so, stuff to do in the garden!

Good morning all,
    Lynne- I tried making kefir a while ago- from dried grains bought from Amazon, didn’t work at all unfortunately. I don’t have a constantly warm spot – no airing cupboard or the like, like bread or yogurt that’s what’s needed.
    Jean where are you off to on hols? My mother swore by the Avon moisturiser, but didn’t work for me, have to agree with,(sorry can’t remember who said) as long as it has DEET in it.
    Hope Buddy’s ok.
    We had the family stay for the weekend, I thought I had done really well, (except for the wine) scales say NO! Devastated !! – Got over it . Starting again.😞
    FD today and Wed.

This is good……

Morning All…

A lovely bright day….Steve complaining as I have stripped the bed…he said make it all clean for the burglars if they drop by….lol

Last few things to do, sort out my carry on makeup bag and another small bag which I put scissors and over flow stuff in for the case..

We are fasting today…just having a Hemmy breakfast, milky coffee…

Dave …
    Enjoy England tonight, may watch some of it….12 years ago we were in Germany, passing through on holiday..we watched Germany and Italy in the Tier Garden in Berlin, 19 large TV screens…there must of been at least over 100,000 people, amazing atmosphere, we left early as Germany was loosing…

Tin Ribs….😂…wishful thoughts too old now….we were watching ABBA too..love them too I used to do housework to them on a Sunday….

Lynne…
    A sad day yesterday for you all and not good if raining…size 10 skirt is amazing…😀..you have lost such a lot…Have you much more to go??…are you stopping at another 5 lbs?

My thoughts will be with you on Friday…have a quiet time with memories….hope you all feel better soon…

Hedgehog..
    Hope the weather picks up and you can get in the garden today..🤞…is it starting to take shape?

Goosey..
    Buddy is fine now..6 teeth less….we are going to my see my daughter, three grandchildren and Max the puppy..seeing Son in Law last 10 days of holiday as he’s working at home in Lafayette ….three weeks away in Stuart in Florida…getting excited now we saw them last in October last year…that’s why the suitcase is full of chocolate and favourite things…..Bisto favourite, yes £6 a small size, if you can find it..lol…taking 480 Yorkshire teabags…40 typoo tea to buy there £5!…

You will soon loose the weight, no worries it’s a way of life, you get these things what happen you have no control over…I will be feeling the same when back….precious times..

Hemmy..
    Hope you had a lovely weekend, was Mum with you…

Have a good day everyone..

Jean x

Hi Fat Busting Brits. Xx

What a glorious day it is too. that little drop of rain made all the difference to the garden… now sparkling green in the sunshine. lol

Had a good week-end with choices/fancies… I have gone into today at 1 lb up on Friday. .. Taking Mum home after lunch so an easy rest of the day with food. So hopefully go into tomorrows Fast evens or nearly.. which will be a good starting point for the new weeks fasts.

How is every one doing… Sym you are getting all set for the off … Xx

Hedgehogs .. enjoyed your break and boys ok… Xx

Goosey… a new day today… onwards and downwards we go all together. xx

Brads .. you are really cracking on with the loss ..we need a few relaxed days though. xx

Lynne .. To get rid of congestion … I always do half a cup of hot water … 2 table spoons honey… half a lemon .. pinch of cinnamon… just sip in the evenings… Xx

Hope everyone else in our little corner is doing ok … Xx Keep going the fasters.

Brit lovelies… Remember a Smile is a Curve that Sets everything Straight. Xx

Going to try a liquid fast today,keep watching the football to take my mind off food.I got a letter from the vets to take Heidi for her booster,she fights to get out when they call her name,my last dog Boots had to have a muzzle and a cage over that ,he didn’t like the vets at all,was ok otherwise.My first dog which was when I was very young never went to the vets at all, and was 19 when she died.Boots was 14 and Heidi is now 12.

TypOO – have been reading some of the older posts- 11lb in 3 weeks – bloody marvellous!! Although I was rubbish over the weekend, I am still feeling highly motivated and wondered how you did it? I think I could do a bit of a boot camp just to get going, or anyone with any suggestions for a kick start.😊

Try a couple of liquid fasts.

Brads- Doing a liquid fast today and Wednesday, or do you mean consecutive days?
    Only had tea and coffee so far today, and done 1hour body pump at the gym

I am doing a liquid one also, just a cuppa up to now. I may try the Dirty Diet next week.

Brad- will you do two or three days, I’m thinking I may try three.

I will stick to two, not sure I could do three,I think my belly needs filling up more than your, lots of room in mine 👅👅👅🥩🥩🥩

Hi all

Sounds like everyone’s had a good weekend. We picked up another old banger to keep the OH busy next winter.

I’ve been on the road most of today in the project from a couple of years ago… Driving a beetle long distances is a little bit of a ‘full body experience’ but he’s a nice old thing to drive. Just a couple of things to check out, but I’ve got the hang of double de-clutching when I change down now!

Dave – ivm defi itely not a tin ribs… Still no weight seems to be shifting this month. I’ve got 2weeks before my official weigh, though, so you never know!

Meanwhile, fasting today. It’s easier on the road – and you certainly can snack and drive when it’s an old car!

Jean… Hope you and Steve have a safe flight – I’m guessing we’ll still get the odd update as usual?

Right… Enough coffee. Back to the wheel.

Mx

Coffee for me too, not often I have coffee but makes a change.Waiting for the next match at 4pm,took Heidi out so she’d cam go again after the Belgian game.

I’ve got a rumbling tummy,very hungry now, will have a glass of water and see how it goes.

Afternoon All…
    Fasting abandoned….managed till 3pm then went out looking at bedding and curtains..coffee shop called…cake and ice cream…oops…..Holiday now declared…

I can honestly say 2 1/2 years this time and 1 1/2 years before of fasting it’s the first time we have aborted a fast day…

Hemmy…
    Thought your Mum would be with you, lovely to have precious time with her…glad the rain has freshened up the garden…

Dave…
    Poor Heidi it’s funny they know where they going…my dog when I was small as soon as we got off the bus he sat down and wouldn’t move…..let’s hope a good England match..nothing much else on so we will be watching it…

Goosey..
    Try three separate fasts a week, sometimes two fast works better than three….at the beginning three fasts never did any difference for us but now we are nearing goal I think we need three…

Minols…
    Oh another car to play with…your OH would get along with Steve..lol…we have two motorbikes but he keeps looking at number three and I say No….it won’t fit in the garage…!!

I will be on WiFi…I will be coming in at my getting up time, you will all be eating lunch….5 hours difference…

I have never doubled the clutch…sounds very iffy…you clever girl…

Keep going fasters we have let you and ourselves down….🏖🍷🍺…sorry…

Jean x

Hi all,
    Few hours of work today, nothing now til Friday, although I am going along for an interview for holiday cover for a manager of some holiday cottages. Will see what it entails and what the pay is!

Poor Ellie, the tumour on her leg is enormous now and unfortunately its not like the others and is going nowhere. No point in going to the vet as it cant be operated on but its just growing and growing 🙁

Jean and Steve, Im surprised you attempted a fast so close to your holiday when you were out and about!! Had you been at home, then maybe…
    All sorted and ready for the off tomorrow? Inulin….remember that now. Where do you get it?

Minols, another old car for tinkering on! What is it? Is it going to need a lot of restoration? What actually is double de-clutching?

Dave, plenty of football to keep your mind off fasting. And the first England game this evening. Keep strong! Ive chosen not to give Ellie any more vaccinations. Its a hard call but with her immune system being shot with the lymphoma I did read that the vaccinations would cause more issues, so I weighed that up with the chance of getting one of the diseases and chose not to. Plus Ellie is not keen on going to vets. Weve not been to one since moving here actually and would really prefer not to have to, but we will see.

Goosey, 2 fluid fasts are probably enough in one week! Unless you have the resolve of an ox!!

HH, you are on a fluid fast too! Weather a bit grey here too but I think its going to be picking up again later in the week.

CW, hopefully an easyish week for you ahead of your holiday!

Lynne, hope the virus doesnt go to your chest. If there are any signs, best to get in there quick and stop it taking full hold. Hope girls are ok.

Hemmy, sounds like you had lovely weekend. My weight is up from Friday too, so Im hoping to lose that quickly and then crack on with this week!

Called in at Morrisons for a few things and was hoping to get some more Kefir but couldnt find it, even though they have it on their website. Ive not seen any Polish shops in Bude so may have to try making some. In the mean time I have some plain live yogurt and some blue cheese.

Right Ellies tea time. No footie for us, will check out the score later, just out of interest.

Have a nice evening all x

Kay..
    Sorry to hear on Ellie’s tumour, I thought she was doing so well…see how she goes it’s getting very hard…as long as she is happy in her self….good luck in the job hope it suits you….

Our Inulin we buy on line, 1 kg a time….again trying anything which will help Steve to keep as fit as he can..he has a big tummy, all over his body he doesn’t carry any weight..he has lost 5” on his tummy since Xmas..is it this I don’t know…it is a fiber which helps to feed good gut flora…does it work I don’t know…

Jean x

Evening all!
    Goosey- I did ADF (alternate day fasting) for a long while to shift the weight- hard work but I did get into the routine of it. Certainly the odd week of doing 3 x FDs can help. We all find that when weight goes on quickly over a weekend, it soon comes off! (she says, hopefully, being in the same position!!)
    Jean- in full on holiday mode then- have a fantastic time, hugs to all your family & the puppy from me!
    Minols- glad it was a successful trip- what car did you get this time, another beetle? Glad you’re enjoying driving the other one! I was trying to explain doubledy clutching to my son recently, he looked at me like I was doubledy dutching!! I still do it now to get some oomph in if overtaking (not that I can do that very often in my Jimny, we are sedate!)
    Kay- I don’t want to upset you about Ellie, but my sister’s dog had a really big inoperable tumour on his front leg, he was going downhill & they couldn’t face having him put to sleep, but he knocked the tumour one day & it poured with blood, it couldn’t be stopped, so he had to be rushed in & put to sleep, it was all very horrible… when Josie was getting to that stage she said she really regretted not making the decision with her Harry, & that helped us make our minds up. Not saying anything will happen to Ellie, but something to bear in mind- when the tumour gets very big the skin has to stretch so much it gets very thin & fragile. Poor Ellie…
    Hemmy- glad that you had a nice visit with your Mum. You made me smile with your smile wisdom!!
    Dave- Josie used to pull us to go round to the vets, she loved them & they have a stash of dog biccies… Hope you enjoy the footie!
    Well, you’d have all laughed if you’d seen us today- the ornament we bought is not that heavy, so we decided to fill it with sand so it doesn’t blow over, only the hole at the top is quite small, too small for a funnel, so we had to push bits of sand in with a twig… has taken ages, we took it in turns, me in the sun, hubby in the shade! Also got started on doing the gravel boards, but that didn’t go well either as the ground was rock hard. Given it all a good watering & hopefully will be better tomorrow. Did some weeding & discovered 2 small trees growing at the back of the flower bed, how they hid from sight to get that big I don’t know, so had to take them out. We only have a small garden I don’t know how it’s giving us so much work!! Veggies are doing very well though…
    Hubby shouting at the TV for the England match, I’m off for a soak in the bath!

Hi FB Brits.. Xx

Had a good day with eats… just milky coffee breakfast … sandwich lunch … Ham omelette salad tonight… Bring on tomorrows liquid fast. ( Milky that Is) lol.

It will be a new thing for me as I have a friend ( not close) lol coming for as they said coffee tomorrow. Well for the very first time I can remember I am not offering anything to eat. Lol Just going to say its my fast day today .. I am drinking all milk coffee would you like one too… Will probably end up worrying myself to death after but I am going to do it.

Must get it out of my head I don’t need to always feed people. lolol

Watching footie in the background… why oh why do England never just have an easy win at anything. Lol.

Sym .. have a wonderful time in the states … hopefully we with hear from you .. sending hugs to the puppy… well both of them.. safe journey Sym and Steve Xxxx

Brads… you must be in sport heaven. Lol. Xx Love how Heidi gets her walks re .. matches.. Wonderful. Lol xx

Goosey .. hope the Liquid Fast is going well. Xx

Mino… Still 2 weeks to go before weigh in … you can do really well in that time… Xx

Kay… good luck with the work situ… there is hopefully more scope during the summer months in your part of the world.

The very best idea regarding not having the injections for Ellie… its so strange but it was only 2 weeks after Pips having his annual injection that we found the benign lump… it was probably coincidence but made me think.

Hope she is ok with this warm weather … Oh how we love our furry babies. Xx

Hedgehogs … You are right I did have a smile at the vision of you and hubby filling the ornament with that sand… one in the shade other in the sun… tickled my sense of humour. Lolol

Glad your veggies are doing well … mine too… really looking forward to the beans.
    Enjoy your evening. Xx

Everyone else looking in… whos Fasting tomorrow. Xx

A sunny good morning to everyone, hopefully!
    Hemmy- have a good FD, be strong with your friends! Interesting to see how they’ll react… some of mine are careful what they eat so we don’t have anything with coffee…
    Jean- safe journey!
    No comment about the footie, I do agree Hemmy!
    Re doggie vaccinations- our dog sitter never has her dog vaccinated, she’s looked into it & believes it’s harmful. Josie couldn’t have them after treatment she had for an autoimmune condition, but I guess if we do have another dog it’ll be something to think about… We didn’t have the boys vaccinated either when they were babies!
    I’m still fasting at the moment, so with you for some of the day, Hemmy- anyone else?

Good morning Hedgehogs and all. Xx

Well a cloudy ole start here .. who has the sun. Lol

Fast day today … lots of lemon water and 3 big milky coffees to see me through.

Have my friend visiting this morning .. so morning will soon go after walking then the visit.

Well done England … Xx Good luck Fasters.

Brit lovelies…

It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” Xx

Morning All…
    We have the sun….a lazy start..all packed except for last minute hair things..just a shower and hair wash then all packed…kicking our heels not leaving till 1 ish…

Isn’t it a good job we decided against going by train to Manchester and staying over there tonight…something happening as all hotels were full tonight or costing £300 plus a night…our trains on strike!!

Hemmy..
    I really love the idea of having friends over, and saying it’s my fast day are you joining me for a milky coffee or is it tea..no treats today…do it with a smile🙂

I always provide something baking and biscuits..too tempting not to join them…you are very brave..it will be interesting..

Have a good walk later..

Hedgehog…
    You made me laugh…pushing sand in a small hole..I bet there was a lot of huffing and fluffing gaffer tape needed 😤🤐

Our small garden took us all summer to get the borders in weed free state, against Hemmy taste but small stones in the border..a kerb to keep the grass growing through to the soil, levelling it off..it will all look nice in the end…

My mum alway grew peas..so easy and tasty..don’t think they ever hit the pot…I still eat them raw by the pound full…maybe childhood happy memories…

I will pop by over my hols but will be on my phone..may not catch everyone’s post..I will if I can…

Be good everyone…lots of pounds lost while I am away…I will catch everyone 😂

Jean x

Hi all, not been on for a while so can’t quite catch up on all the posts. Hope everyone is well!

Pseu..
    Nice to hear from you…keep with us it helps..there’s a few missing…

Jean x

What a strong Steve I have…he’s just been to pick up a newspaper and post some birthday cards …he has Not brought a vanilla slice back…very unusual 😂…☹️…

X

Hi All,
    Jean – have a wonderful holiday. Hope the bugs don’t bite😄
    Good luck to all fasting today.
    Brad- did you make it to the end of the day? I didn’t, had some cabbage salad and a boiled egg in the end😞 But not many calories.
    Today’s plan
    Skip breakfast
    2 boiled eggs, tomato &leaves
    Steak & broccoli
    Plan a FD Tommorrow
    May do another Friday,- depends on the hunger genie, and the scales.

No I didn’t either,had beans on toast👅👅Jean it was Manchester Day on Sunday, don’t think that would have made much difference though,there was 2hour delays on terminal one and three getting through security.Hope all goes Well at the airport and you have a good flight.

Brad- B on T that’s o.k must still count as a fast day😊
    Can you clever people out there confirm that I’ve got this right, or am I just stupid,- hope it’s stupid!
    To lose 1Lb you need to reduce your usual calories by 3,500
    Therefore my TDEE OF 1639 to lose 2lb a week I can only eat 639 Cals per day🤔 .?

Goosey..
    Yes..3,500 calories = 1 lb

Maybe burn more calories over your tdee..not sure..

Thanks Dave…

Jean x

Oh noooo not the damn- more exercise I’d rather starve! Lol 😩 If I have two zero calorie days in a week I can have 894 Cals whoopee!!

Jean & Steve hope you have a great holiday. Make sure you update us so we can all be jealous of your trip.

Lynne x

If I go off the TDEE calculator from the dirty diet,my TDEE would be 3487

If I use another calculator my TDEE would be 2624,
    So I will use the lower one.
    So going off that I can have 2098per day 7 days a week, obviously I will still do 2 fast days,will see how low I can get on fast days.

Jean and Steve, have a fab holiday. Pop by with an occasional update on what you up to and how the puppy is! Even if you cant keep up with our posts!

Goosey, you shouldnt go lower than your BMR. And the 3500 cals to burn for 1lb of fat is now under debate. Cals arent equal as 100 cals of wholegrain bread is different to 100 cals of butter, so you cant really go by that.
    Personally I would just stick to 5:2 using your TDEE and dont think about the 3500 or 7000 cals.

Pseu, great to hear from you.

Back later x

Goosey I would just go under you TDEE on non fast days and do 600 or 800 calories on fast days.I have got loads to lose, so a little Ng journey ahead for me.

Evening All…
    Thanks for all you wishes..we will try hard to enjoy ourselves…

A bit of a nightmare coming over usually 1 1/4 hours took us 3 1/2 hours delays on two routes.. Good job Steve knows his bitty way through…still long..

Goosey..
    Those calories sound a lot to have on a NFD..mine are about 1350 now.. it depends on how much you are wanting to loose..

Dave..
    In your neck of the woods.. in Altringham.. nearly having a pint together..Steve said you will be watching footy..shame..

Lynne..
    Your trip soon.. hope you are getting things together..it will be your time to be excited..

Kay..
    You don’t get of me that easy.. we have WiFi, it’s just the on the phone unless I get hold of the boys tablet.. lol.. thinking of Ellie hopes she’s OK..

Having a lovely meal, a couple of wines and away from here by 8.30am..

Thinking of you all..be good ..

Jean x

En route from Birmingham to Bristol and I can’t think straight. Absolutely no fasting will be done for the next wee while.

My youngest got her degree results today and got first class honours.

I have cried most of the day I must be honest.

Mushy mum

Altrincham is where I go for ice hockey,right next to the tram station.

A nightmare before we left..,

We have Tigger a cat who visits us..he came for his usual cuddle.. I took the dustbin out and came back in Tigger had disappeared..Steve said has she gone.. yes he wasn’t about… we locked the cases ready to leave.. I said I wanted to re weigh them as running close to weight.. I went upstairs for my scales he is upstairs fast asleep outside our bedroom door.. yikes.. we were about to go…one of those days 😬😬

Xx

Good evening FB Brits Xx

Sym and Steve have a wonderful holiday with your family and puppy. Lol 5-2 will always be there for you to get rid of all the treats wine etc… Just enjoy the moment.. it never comes this way again. Xx safe travels. Xx

Well my dear friends… just goes to show how we worry about food-feeding peeps.

My acquaintance friend came… and I said would you like tea or I am Fasting today and will have all milk coffee… its part of the Fast.

Well it turns out she is not mixing Carbs with Protein… and doesn’t eat till 4pm… Phew. Lol saved all that worrying. lol

I must admit she looked really good very trim.

Well today has gone well … been busy so not bothered about food… Just had the 3 coffees. lots of lemon water.

Hope everyone else is doing ok… Anyone looking in thinking about losing those extra lbs… come draw up a chair and join in.. tell your story .. we are always pleased to see you… we will give our support as we are all in it together… Xx

Cakes Wakey…
    Congratulations to your daughter a very very well done… you must be so proud of her..

Hemmy..
    All the worry and she is on her own way of life.. maybe we should do it more not offer anything..lol

Thanks Hemmy ..daughter and the children are all ready and waiting for us 😍

Jean x

Cakey- fantastic news about your daughter- I’d be a very mushy Mum too, & a very well done to her! How on earth did she concentrate on starting her new job these last 2 days?!
    Jean- how lucky, finding the cat-invader before you went! Hope you have an amazing time!
    Hemmy- good that your friend was happy to not have treats too! & very well done on your FD.
    Pseudo- nice to have you back- are you still a skinny Minnie? & how’s the hip & your car? hope all’s well…
    Goosey- I agree with Kay about the calories- calories in aren’t all equal- the body uses carbs quickly, protein next & then fat. I kept between my TDEE & BMR, then FDs under 500 cals.
    Dave- beans on toast, yum, not had that for a while…out of bounds on keto ( 🙁 ), but cheese isn’t!!
    Hope everyone else is okay…
    Sttue finally full & upstanding in it’s rightful place… between us, I’m not sure I really like it, but am keeping quiet!! Did a tip run today & saw my H-S family, more work doing gravel boards tomorrow…

Viewing 50 posts - 17,801 through 17,850 (of 35,390 total)

You must be logged in to reply.