Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,907 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 4 hours, 44 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 15,551 through 15,600 (of 35,393 total)

• I will just try to have one meal at night and maybe a sandwich at midday.Dont know what to have on a fast day.I have pizza about twice a year, we don’t have any spice’s in the house because of the wife’s hiatus hernia,she hardly ever even as salt and never pepper.It will be like having an holiday, I will just try to eat carefully.

Joining the fast today 🙂

Day off work tomorrow, I cant wait! I have the dentist first thing, and then have to take my car in for a quote on some repairs, once I’ve done all that I can relax .. long weekend!!

Mum making salad for my dinner later .. looking forward to that 😛

Hope everyone’s okay today x

Morning All..

A lovely bright day …blue sky…

We are fasting today joining DF and Brad…

Going out for a couple of hours away from the kitchen…new hose pipe needed…

DF..
    Enjoy your three days off tomorrow..dentist and car…enjoy the rest have ..you time…😀

All quiet on here today anyone else fasting??

Jean x

Wife just sat next to me with sandwiches and a banana, all I have had up to now is a cup of tea, so I will just have to drool. It’s pouring down again here again so I will wait for it to stop then take the dog for a walk.I hope you fasters are all doing well.
    Dave

Hope you fasters are staying strong!
    Had a bad cough all night so hardly slept, got up at 3am & went back to bed when everyone else was up & out, lucky I had nothing to do today! This is certainly hanging about!! The wind was so strong too- took son double his usual time to get in to work with roads closed/ trees down!
    I have lost one pound this week- I’ve not been very good on non-FDs so very pleased with that.
    Not sure whether tomorrow will be a FD though- son needs picking up from Southwold as he’s delivering a car, & would’ve had to get a bus back (that would probably take a few days, rubbish bus service round here!!), so maybe a lunch out is called for!

Still going strong, on my second cup of tea now. Spanish chicken for tea whatever that is, a ready meal from Sainsbury’s.I got soaked again taking the dog out, she is dry now so will go again shortly.

Hi All….

All going well here for us…..a bit of shopping and a cup of tea out…looking for a few things which we have not found so not very productive…been a week of it…lol

Brad…
    Glad you resisted the temptation of your wife’s dinner…it must be hard going when you are doing It on your own….I am glad Steve is doing it with me….it’s easier…Spanish chicken?? You will have to let us know what it is…

Hedgehog…
    Hope you soon feel better…well done on the pound off…we had lots of wind blowing in the night but I slept through it all…lol…

Enjoy your lunch out with your son tomorrow and get the car delivered…

Ham salad for us this evening another couple of hours to wait….seeing my daughter tomorrow see how she is…Steve in garage I think…

Keep strong everybody…all quiet on here today…

Jean x

It’s a pity I can’t add a picture. Just put it in the oven.Feeling hungry now, hopefully it will be nice and I can have it again. 390 calories so not too bad.

Jean- I hope that your daughter has a better day tomorrow.
    Dave- I won’t go out in the rain with my old doggy now- she is so slow, doesn’t enjoy her walks really unless she sees someone she knows to make a fuss of her, & that’s not likely to happen in the rain! Hope your dinner is good!
    DF- hope your fast is going okay!

Hi All…
    We are now finished…glass of milk later..

Hedgehog…
    Thanks daughter is still very up and down…flying high Monday then dropping in a bad low Tuesday, she has been just ok the last two days….I personally think it’s the menapose hitting her, it can cover a 10 year period….doctors never seem to see that, I can see it a mile off….it’s like a mid life crisis.

It’s been very quiet on here today…everyone busy…

Brad..
    Hope your meal was tasty…

Weigh in for us tomorrow 😬

Jean x

Hi Jean,
    Thinking about your daughter, Jean.I have just ordered some Vitamin D3 (spray on the inside of the cheek)-I really struggle in the winter and my SAD light is fabulous but at just 57, I think it would help my creaking bones too. I had noticed that it is supposed to help with depression too. I am going to suggest it to my boy who has depression and see what he thinks. I wonder if it might help your daughter or perhaps HRT might help. Been listening to menopause week on womens hour-very interesting. I was completely opposed to HRT but I wonder if it would help my aching bones.

Hi Annette..
    Lovely to hear from you..I keep up with you on south hemisphere and your own…

Thanks I will pass it on but I think while on tablets she seems to want to go with the doctors advice…I have suggested a few things but she is going with the flow, of mindfulness, yoga, walking and therapy .. maybe in time she will try different things…

As for HRT..I was on it for about 6 years it’s the best thing ever I would recommend it, lovely hair and skin, puts a spring in the step, helps with flushes what I remember and monthlies. I pushed the doctor to stay on it longer, he let me then told me I had to stop. My mum died of breast cancer I thought the risk was minimum so I went on it….don’t know about aching bones….old age comes to us all…lol

Jean x

Hi Jean,
    Now that I am back at work, I can’t keep up with any of the threads. The southern hemispheres thread is very fast.

My boy has been on a range of tablets, and he got better. I had him out walking with me every day and we both got much fitter. I was insistent that getting out in daylight/sun, would help him sleep and it helped with his mood too.

I might do more research and then have the conversation with my GP.I injured my shoulder at self defence class and ever since that I have a sore elbow that aches.

Old age isn’t for cissies! I think that is the quote. How true.

Morning All…

A very bright morning inside and out…lol

Steve lost 3 lbs and I have lost 2 lbs….really good news for us as you all know we don’t move much these days…a thoughtful week food wise and Thankyou Kay more feasting…three good dinners this week, a bottle of wine included..lol…good calories.

Going to daughters this morning leaving about 10.30, out for lunch and I may go on her health walk unless she would rather walk alone…I will see how it pans out…

Hope the flu hasn’t caught people it’s very quiet on here…if it has take it steady and get better….Minols is working away if the weather let her get away….Hedgehog, DF, Lynne and Brad seem OK….

Hedgehog..
    Hope all your planning has gone fine after the arguments…a sad time all around it stretches People…

DF…
    Good luck at the dentist…enjoy your extended weekend do something nice…

Brad..
    Hope your day goes well…

Lynne..
    Hope you have got your decorating done and it is looking nice and straight..

Speak later

Jean x

Hope you have a good day, Jean, & very well done on the weight loss for both of you!!
    FD after all for me- worked out timings & not enough time for lunch, but hopefully enough time for a quick walk in the sea air! Hubby had a worse night last night coughing, so it might blow some germs away!
    Hope everyone else is fine!

Hedgehog..
    Have a good FD and a good walk by the sea.. blow those germs away..
    Xx

Hi all,

Well weight slightly up again this week, only 0.4lb but with 0.3lb up last week its going in the wrong direction! I fasted yesterday, along with Monday and Ive been pretty good with NFDs. Never mind, Im sure it will catch up next week 😀

Jean and Steve, thats fantastic news! Maybe eating up to the TDEE calories does make a difference.
    Hope your daughter is feeling ok today. The sun is shining here and I know it helps me.

Hedgehogs, well done on your weigh in too. Dont know how you have managed it with everything you have going on. Enjoy your day.

DF, get the dentist out of the way and enjoy your weekend.

Dave, things sounding good your end, what day do you weigh in? How was the chicken?

Annette, I like that….old age is not for cissies!!! Lol

Lynne, hows the decorating going?

PJ, are you still hanging on in there?

We are still waiting for a house to come up online that is worth going to view, nothing yet. We have started the packing up but want to leave it until after my sister in law and niece have been down to visit in 2 weeks time.
    We have booked a cottage for a family meet up in October and are looking at booking something for summer 2019 whilst the deposit is only £25.

Weve bought some new scales. Luckily the weight appears the same but although my fat percentage is slightly different, Neils % is way different. I know that all scales are different but you would the variance would be the same for us both.
    Anyway, its following the trend that counts. It also measures, water, muscle, bone, protein and BMR and links via bluetooth to my fitbit app, which is linked to myfitnesspal!! Just means I dont have to update anything manually! Well maybe on here I guess. I know that the measurements it takes are questionable, but seem reasonable. My water and muscle % are low, fat is high but bone density is good! I thought I drank enough so Im going to measure what I drink and see if I can increase it.

Right off to walk Ellie, who is still doing remarkably well, then need to pop out for a few bits from Aldi once Ive decided what we are having for tea.

Looks quite nice out there and as Im typing, there is one of the noisy sparrows from the hedge below the window, sat on the windowsill looking in, tweeting away…lovely 😊

Kay x

Kay the chicken was lovely,will be a regular thing for fast day,i get weighed on Saturdays,We have just had the kitchen fitter round and said he will start the electrics on Feb 5th then start the kitchen the day after,so got a couple of weeks to go.He said it will possibly take a week,so thats not to bad.I find on fast days that i am ok until i eat something then i am starving the rest of the night,i will have to find a way of overcoming that.I must dig out my fitbit,not that i do much walking,i had a look online for free swimming for 65 year olds,and there is a form that you have to print off and fill in,then take to the swimming baths,it turns out its for over 60s so i qualify for that.There is a list of places where i could go,all within a few miles,one is brand new and another one is where they held the commonwealth games in 2002.

Afternoon All…
    I have had a good morning with daughter and went out for a small lunch…then took the dog out and had a quick 40 min walk, bless him he had to run to keep up with us…lol

Kay..
    Sorry no joy on the house hunt…a small bit up again..it will start going down…keep going…..I took on board what you said and upped the food, I was a bit unsure what the scales would say, so a good surprise for both of us.

We have started using ‘Inulin a probiotic’ last week and wonder if it is helping…I got a free box for us to try for two weeks and now found some in loose powder, cheaper…it’s fibre for the gut, feeding your good gut bacteria making it healthy…apparently your brain and gut are as important as each other…only time will tell. MM and Angela Rippon did a thing on TV and promoted how good it was…

Your new scales sound very different makes mine very boring…I like gadgets like you…

Dave..
    Good luck on your Saturday morning weigh in…good the chicken went down well and is on the list to buy again…what exactly was it?

All organised for the start of the kitchen…very exciting for you all…maybe more for your wife.

Have a good weekend everybody.

Jean x

It’s chicken with peppers,sweet corn,in paprika .I will give you the exact details when I get another on Tuesday.My son had a look at it and he want one 😁. Will have had a lot of calories by the end of the day, still well under my TDEE, about 2600.

If you Google Kirstys Spanish chicken with brown rice, it will come up, 400gms

Dave…
    I have looked on line….Sounds really nice may have a go at cooking that…just for a change…

Xx

Morning all!
    FD was really easy yesterday, so weird how some can be a struggle & others not so bad! We didn’t walk far at the beach- silly hubby forgot his hat, & with not much hair, it was just a little cold for him! Went past the lovely fish & chip shop without temptation as well- that’s a major achievement!
    Kay- I am finding I can be disciplined on FDs, but the nonFDs are not good at the moment. Glad Ellie is doing well, & hope that you find the right house soon. Family get-together plans sound good- our immediate family is getting so big, I think we’ll have to hire somewhere to all get together soon!
    Dave- I have swimming pool envy- glad you have some to choose from nearby & can get in free! Our nearest is a 15 min drive away, with expensive car park too, & closed until the summer for a refurb!
    Jean- glad you had a nice time with your daughter, & had time for a walk.
    DF- hope the dentist appt. was okay & enjoy the long weekend!
    Paula- you’ve gone quiet- hope everything’s all right?
    Have a good day everyone!

Morning All…

Hope everybody is OK…?..all quiet…are you still keeping to plan?

Going out today looking for some shoes for the Nordic Walking, my trainers are really too old a bit embarrassing, as I garden in them and they have been through the washer a few times…I need trail running shoes ….a laugh really me running…😂..you need a soft bendy sole….I feel quite positive about the walking.

Hedgehog..
    I am saying to Steve…scarf, gloves and hat for Amsterdam …men never think!…fish and chips I can smell them, well done on passing over…I hate those days when fasting and the smell hits you…lol

Dave..
    Free swimming not for us…do you live in Wales ?…we get it about £1.50 cheaper but at certain times only..

DF…
    Enjoy your lovey long weekend….it will soon be Camper time…I am getting itchy fingers to be off again I do miss it…just booked all of June and all sites confirmed..🌞..hopefully..

Kay…
    Any luck with the house hunting…have a good weekend some walking I think…

Lynne..
    Is the bedroom about finished yet…don’t forget You Time…..

Minols..
    Are you back home for the weekend?

Pseu, Paula, Cakey Wakey, Mich, Lacewing, ?..are you alright..are you still with us…..sorry if I have missed anyone…

Have a good weekend..

Jean x

No i dont live in Wales.For people of a certain age i live near Belle Vue.I got on the scales and a loss of one pound,so going in the right direction,will try harder next week.

Afternoon All…

A good day I found some walking/ running shoes, from £80 down to £40.. I thought a good deal, waterproof and breathable…flexible soles…just to break them in to my feet now…not much choice in colour but they will be fine…

Dave …
    Well done on the pound off…all in the right direction…a steady flow off is better..you will start to see a pattern of your losses….

Belle View…Steve came from the Manchester area…his family still lives there..

DF..
    Hope the fishing is going well and you are keeping warm while watching….

Ironing is calling not a lot but to clear the decks…

Jean x

Belle Vue…..home of speedway 😉

Dave, well done on the lb, all in the right direction.

Jean, well done on the trail shoes! They shouldnt need wearing in. From my running days it was out of the box and onto the feet!

DF, watching fishing….hmmmmm….not for me!

We had a short walk planned but didnt go in the end. I woke up with a headache and sore neck so stayed in bed. This afternoon is windy and showery, so decided to stay put. Just back from taking ellie out. Neil is outside trying to get a seized wiper arm nut off his car!

Had home made soup for lunch….yummy. Not sure what to have for tea yet.

What to do with the rest of the day….

X

A lovely meal …just finished a bottle of red…we are now fasting…a funny day Sunday to fast but away Monday evening….

Hedgehog are you with us tomorrow ..how is your day falling…..

Kay…hope your day went well…. a lovely lazy day…something nice to eat I hope…I had prawns in the end my sort of meal…Steve had different but easy….lazy…..hope you feel better than earlier…

Jean x

Morning all!
    Had another quiet day yesterday- decided not to see my parents as still sneezing & coughing a lot, don’t want to pass it on to them as my Dad gets a lot of chest infections…
    Jean- yes, I’m fasting today. Soup for me later… Just pretend it’s not Sunday!

Morning All…

A frosty morning….a downstairs housework day….already packed for tomorrow, almost, just a few last things..it’s getting them in one small case but ok. Tuesday is our day in Amsterdam its dry and about 9 degrees so better for our walk around…

We took feasting to an extreme yesterday thank goodness for a FD. ( still we did last week 😀 Kay’s therory)

Hedgehog I laughed at pretend it’s not Sunday…all the days are the same to us..I seem to work round a FD to see where we are in the week..it’s when you get the Monday and Thursday swapped around is the problem for us and others..😂…it’s awful getting old…

This sneezing and coughing is hanging about a bit for you..hope you soon feel better..I agree best to keep away from your dad, Steve’s the same with his chest…

Kay..hope you are feeling better today and it’s not the cold or flu about…take it easy..

Hope everyone has a good day ….keep away from all these bugs 🐜 🐛 🐞…😂

Jean x

Yes Kay,I have been going since I was 8 years old. I traveled all over last year watching Sunday dinner today and a fast day tomorrow. It was snowing but has turned to rain now, just for a change 😎

Afternoon All…
    Snowing off and on here….fasting all going well…

Both been quite busy cleaning….8330 steps/ movements already..Steve then went in the garage sandpapering his bike while I cleaned the two ovens……going to have a cup of tea then may just walk round the village and try my walkers out…

I like walking in snow it’s not laying….a bit of fresh air…

Hedgehog….are you going OK??

Prawn salad tonight for me and Steve chicken salad….not hungry yet….

Jean x

Hope you had a good walk Jean! Couldn’t face going out for a walk even with the old lady doggy today- it’s all miserable & too cold, & she’s too slow!Your oven is obviously not as grim as mine if you can clean it that quickly- mine is an all day job, I hate doing it!
    Today’s been harder than last Friday, that’s for sure! Went for a lie down while the others were eating lunch! Hopefully I’ll have the energy back for a mini-trampoline work out soon, haven’t done that since before Christmas!
    Enjoy your salads & I’m looking forward to my soup. And hope that you have a nice trip to Amsterdam- it does look a lovely city. Are you driving while you’re there?

Hi Hedgehog…

I enjoyed my walk in the snow, I went on my own, only 30 mins it was quite cold..my walkers seem quite comfy..

I have made over 10,000 steps 5 days out of 7 so really pleased on that, I had to push my self..

I try and clean my ovens once a month as I cook everyday and soon get messed up..I made a effort when I got my new kitchen three years ago..I just do it now..

The break…It’s just there and back on the ferry, they bus you to Amsterdam in the deal…they call it a mini cruise a posh name for a ferry…lol…it’s a large boat with a bit of entertainment and a piano bar as well…the food is usually very good and loads of it..we normally take the car or motorbike and make an onward journey so it will be strange this time to come straight back. We go Monday 4 pm and arrived back Wednesday morning ( 2 nights) £174 all in..its a good deal.

Soon be eating…enjoy your soup…

Jean x

I will keep cleaning the oven once we have it, it as a self clean system,I was told it heats up to a very high temperature,burns off all the grime then you just give it a quick wipe, so will see when I come to do it. Only been out once with the dog, it’s been raining all day here 😢😵.I have just had a roast chicken dinner with homemade rice pudding to come, so I am filling up in readiness for my fast day tomorrow.

Dave, I used to go along with family to Belle Vue regularly. We knew the Collins family??

Hope the Sunday fasters have done well. Ive had a no calorie counting day and fasting tomorrow.

Jean enjoy your trip, Im sure you will 🙂

Lots of bad weather about. No snow here, not much anything really. Its been bad on the north devon coast, where we are hoping to move to, bad floods!!

Hope everyone is ok x

Hi weighed in today after busy family get to gether weekend, did ok, am pleased. Not sure if it’s ok to say how much? Looking forward to next week, hope to do as well, we’re sneezing again unfortunately, snowed here today but, soon cleared x shall just say still have 4 stone plus to go ….

Morning all,

Hope you had a good weekend. I was off work Friday so it was a nice long one for me 🙂 Back to work this morning and first FD of the week!

Had a lot of snow where we were this weekend, it was really scary driving in it. Luckily OH did the driving this weekend, I’m not confident in snow at all. All gone now, just dull and rainy.

I was the same weight on Friday, so frustrating. Might do an extra FD this week to mix it up a bit. I need to get down about another 7lb, but am up and down like a yoyo at the moment and its driving me mad!

Anyone else fasting today?

xx

Glad everyone’s safe in the grotty weather- lots of rain here, snow yesterday didn’t settle.
    Lacewing- well done for last week! It’s fine to share weight loss!
    DF- it’s frustrating staying the same weight, it’s weird how this goes…
    So good luck to Kay, DF, Dave, & anyone else fasting! Stay strong…
    Lynne, Minols, Paula- hope you’re all okay.
    Non FD for me- tickly cough got me up at 4am… got to have a cuppa and a biccie then! Glad it wasn’t a FD!

Morning All..

A dull start…but the suns trying to break through..

A slow start this morning, more or less packed. Going for a coffee at daughters which is on the way for a hour…. before going to the docks.

Trying to keep food on the low side through the day before eating loads tonight…I managed 13280 steps yesterday that’s the most for a long time…😀…it will be interesting how many steps over the next few days..fitbit all charged up and ready to go….you always seem to walk for ever on ships and get lost!

Kay..
    I was thinking of you yesterday with all these floods it looks so bad, good job you was south of it.

Lacewing..
    Glad the weights going in the right direction always difficult around family gathering. Sometimes it’s nice to share, the ups and the downs help other people to realise it’s normal.

Hope you all start feeling better…

DF..
    Weekends do fly by, glad it was a long one for you. I am chasing about 7 lbs the same it does get so hard to the end goal…do you think we start to free wheel instead of putting the effort in or is it just hard!..we have all been doing it a long time.WOL I know….

Hedgehog..
    That’s early 4 am, you could of had a chat with Steve…he’s had two no sleep nights!!..ps..you was still fasting till breakfast…I think..lol….medicinal!

Dave..
    Mine is a self clean oven…don’t let that fool you…sorry…..I still clean it!….unless yours is much better than mine. I think there was one better than mine maybe you have got that 😀..🤞

Lynne..
    How’s it going? Is the bedroom nearly finished, painting, floor, straight….

Jean x

Morning everyone

Sorry I’ve not been about, been doing some decorating, out looking for a new bathroom suite and helping Hannah revise.

Jean, you made me laugh about being a nurse. I’m a change analyst for a financial arm of a bank, but funnily enough Phil’s GP also thought I was ‘medical’, probably because I dealt with Phil’s dressings and always did lots of research before any appointments.

Kay, good luck with the house hunting. Does the area you’re looking at flood regularly? Look for something on a hill!

Dave, how’s the bathroom going? Just being choosing mine and have gone from all sorts back to plain white vanity unit. 16 year old daughter not happy as being made to ‘try’ loads of baths in the showroom at the weekend.

Hedgehogs, hope you’re feeling better, this bug does seem to hang around for quite a while. Hannah is complaining of still being ‘phlegmy’ and she had it around New Year.

DF, all this talk of snow and we haven’t seen a flake. Glad you had a good weekend.

Minols, you back home now? Was it a conference you were attending?

Lacewing, congratulations on your loss. Feel free to share.

Jean well done on both your weight losses, just in time for your trip. Hannah’s flying to Amsterdam tomorrow for a few days break after exams. Hope you have a good time.

Swopped FD around last week and fasted (kind of ) yesterday so a NFD for me too today. Planning on painting the radiator in Han’s room and finish the downstairs loo with just the glossing left. Can’t do that until after the flooring is down on Thursday. Next weekend will be spent getting her room straight, assembling furniture etc, but still need to find new curtains.

It’s hard to tell how my weight is going as I’ve swopped my FD this week, I know I’ve not gained so happy with that.

Off now to get some painting done before Hannah comes round this afternoon. Her exam is at 11 and I need to keep busy. Don’t know why I get nervous when one of the kids has an exam, it’s not like I can help in any way, guess it’s a ‘Mum thing’.

I’ll try to get back into posting so will speak later.

Lynne x

Lynne…
    You are so busy buts it’s nice…but dont do too much….the new bathroom for the girls is lovely, I know one wanted it so much.

Working through the house it will look so nice when finished…I really like decorating..not the mess…all very clean and refreshed when finished, quite relaxing in a strange way…

Good luck on the exam for Hannah…hope all goes well..

Our weight is going up and down all the time things keep getting in the way…shall I say we are hovering..umm

When our new Nordic Walking gets going, hope that will help, even for toning…and strengthen Steve’s knees.

I have washed the car as it was so mucky looking…Steve is sanding and re spraying, his 4 motorbike panels what he did yesterday hung from the ceiling while drying by gaffer tape fell off and to the floor …stupid springs to mind!!…I have told him so….lol

Coffee time soon …killing time I hate it…..we are always ready before time, my daughters laugh at me…organised Annie…

Jean x

Lynne- hope your daughter’s exam goes well- I worry when the boys have exams etc., can’t not… eldest had a ‘drive alive’ course/ assessment at work last week, so I worried about that- he sheepishly admitted afterwards all the things hubby has been telling him needed improving with his driving the instructor corrected him on too! (Hubby passed his advanced driving test at 18, was trained to drive ambulances on emergency calls, qualified as a driving instructor later… but son didn’t want to take notice of his dad!!)
    Jean- I’m always ready early too! Have a good trip!

I just have to paint the woodwork in the bathroom then its finished,I have to paint the kitchen ceiling then wait for the fitters to fit the kitchen,then i have to paper the kitchen walls where there are no tiles,I will keep cleaning the oven the man in the showroom said it is the best one for cleaning,but there again he would say that.
    As for the speedway i have been going since 1960,my great aunt went to the first ever meeting in 1928.I have stopped going to football now,it it just to expensive,i was paying over £800 two years ago for my season ticket.Fast day today going to have my second cup of tea now,my wife had her lunch while i was out with the dog so not going to tempt me today.
    Hope all of you on a fast day are staying strong.

HI All – back from my conference. Really good stuff, although especially hard work as still essentially ill. And of course, the food was too good and I got no exercise. So fasting today in the hope that the 3 lbs I’d lost that I’ve put back on again will be lost again in the next 10 hours!!!! I hate the fact that I have to lose every pound so many times but there we go!

Today’s my birthday, but I’m determined to still stick to the fast this year so next year (which will be a big one) I won’t have to!

Right, back to work…always so much to catch up with when you have a few days out of things.

Mx

Starting to get hungry, now – which is not bad. Time to go home, walk the dog, do the boys’ tea, and decide what I feel like. Maybe bacon and Bovril?
    Mx

Happy birthday, it’s mine on Saturday.Feeling hungry now, only had 2 cups of tea all day, having another ready meal from Sainsbury’s, hope it is as good as the last one I had. It’s funny but when I have had a meal I then feel hungry all night.

Minols…
    Happy Birthday have a lovely day … fasting! On your birthday…

Like you 2 lbs off and it’s gone on again 😬

Bacon and bovril.. together 😂

Dave..
    Keep strong…

Hedgehog..
    On board now… Guinness and beer in hand… lovely the ship is less than half full so no dashing for seats..we have a band playing later and a guitarist in another bar.

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 15,551 through 15,600 (of 35,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply.