Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,822 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 17 hours, 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,401 through 1,450 (of 35,307 total)

• Just seen your post Dolly. Happy Wednesday to you too.Xx

Glad you have your first fast day under your belt. It does get easier .. stomach shrinks after a while.

Keep it up and you will be pleased with the results.

Hope your granddaughter is feeling better soon. Keep in touch.Xx

Hi everyone

Dolly I use my fitness pal app which is very good it counts your calories for you ! It’s free from the play store

Beverley Glad you are feeling better, don’t overdo it tho.

Hemmy,

Keep on cheerleading, will have to get you some pompoms haha,

Tomorrow milena and myself are doing liquid only day followed by a fast day anyone is welcome to join us!

Keep on losing everyone good luck to all fast or feast

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Still no weight off, bugger, though I did have a fair bit over the weekend, a bit of grazing which is never a good thing. But no increase so onwards and downwards. Last day of September, so can go on the booze tomorrow. Been a long month, in fact I think I’ve been teetotal for two months, losing count, actually losing the will to live.

Wine is a liquid, I suppose, but probably not the spirit of a liquid day – though vodka definitely IS a spirit, can I have that? Perhaps not.

So, making chicken stock today, and soup tomorrow for a fast Friday, all this soup, it’s more like groundhog day.

Did I read someone wants to do a liquid next week and you are away? Can chum, but will have to be Tuesday or Wednesday, off on my jolly – business trip of course – to Copenhagen. I do love my job!! Doing two fast days and a liquid day before to bankso I can enjoy myself, the city has a day of culture on the Friday, will be buzzing.

STILL waiting for the 2lb loss to get to 3 stone.

Always something to look forward to with 5:2!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Travel hopefully

Hi All

Hemmy the problem was a cut the labels out as they irritated me, so it really is lucky dip. I think I am now in knickers 2 sizes smaller, the others are fine to wear around the house and if I don’t walk far, luckily I have managed to avoid any embarrassing moments.

Everyone is really busy, obviously using the last of the nice weather to get jobs done. I shall be in tomorrow so I may get the urge.

Beverley

I am so pleased that you are feeling better, at least you can enjoy the lovely weather now. I measured the amount of milk I put in one cup, multiplied this by 5 and I either have 5 or 6 cups. You could have course have fruit flavour drinks. Sometimes I have a very weak fruit squash with hot water.

Every 1lb of weight takes 4lb of pressure off of your knees and will also stop you feeling puffed out.

Hi Dolly

So pleased that you have got through it. I shall post a link for you to a thread I started, hopefully this will help. I found the first week the hardest, I always found it better if I planned ahead and didn’t eat bread or any other carbohydrates. I started on two meals as late a possible so late lunch and late dinner. Now occasionally I have two but normally just an evening meal. I never liked breakfast and so that wasn’t a problem. For me as long as I can have my cups of tea then the world is good. I measured the milk I use and count it in. Of course you can have fruit teas or coffee without milk and sugar without worrying.

You will find this difficult to believe but you will look forward to your fast day.

I hope your granddaughter is a little better.

Hi Hemmy

I hope you had a relaxing day today.

Audrey are you around?

Karen how is your Mum.

Hi Celtic

I see Asda has some new dried soy products, soy curried beef and soy falafel. These look like meatballs to me. I did by som Quark now I have to think of something to do with it!!

I hope everybody else is well.

Ginette

Hi All

Just gone over the page and I have found some posts that I have missed. Audrey, I’ve just seen one that you posted earlier, I thought you might be busy again today.

You will get there Milena.

Here is the link for you Dolly.

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/my-10-week-weight-loss-week-by-week/page/2/#post-110453

Ginette

Evening all,
    Got ian back off to work now so normal service resumes. We have had another few days of expense the car has been in the garage!

I am ready for my 2 fast days now, I have been on scales and have not out any more on so all being well should have a loss again this week.

Ginette you made me chuckle at the baggy knickers but I do know what you mean!

Milena are you ready for tomorrow? Let’s hope the weight goes down this week, I know how it feels when the scales stick!

Talk soon,

Audrey

Hi

Ginnette – thanks for the link.

I don’t do breakfast so that is no problem and I drink black coffee.

Did eat some strawberries mid afternoon but have saved most of my calories for meal tonight.

Today much better than Monday – thanks everyone for all your help and support – am going to try to be careful tomorrow and Friday so can have wine and treats at weekend. ?

Hi all
    Thanks for all the kind words, really gives a boost. Have been thinking of you all today as I got hungry! A little.
    Oh dear, I would not want Dolly to think my loss is normal because it isn’t. I have been going downhill as the day has gone on but managed a big bowl of chicken stir fry which went down well.
    I have stupidly (or it feels like it) gone for the Rocktober. I have gone for 6 lbs off for October. What the hell I can only fail!
    Neil had his scan this morning and we have the oncologist Friday morning. Another nail biter!!
    I am in my passion killer, aka winceyette nightie, granny style. Made for those times in life when comfort is needed!!
    Early to bed methinks.
    See you tomorrow.
    Beverley

Well done dolly, glad you have made it through your first week.

Let us know when you weigh in, congratulations and remember to count your treats x ?

Well done Beverley too, I hope the news is o.k. from the oncologists will include you in my prayers tonight x

Audrey

Hi Beverley

what the hell, you could also do rocktober!!!! The monthly challenge has been going since July, I’ve only missed one – ok 7 lbs was ambitious but I’m sitting on 5 and not weighing until five to twelve.

Prayers for Neil tonight!!! Hope the news is good.

Hi Audrey – I’m ready!!! Just going to have a cuppa and a biscuit and then countdown begins.

I think we are sometime so keen on seeing the scales go down, we forget not long ago they were going up continually, so staying the same it a huge achievement. I go down in fits and starts anyway, and when I am a couple of pounds off a biggy it really gets stuck, with luck by Christmas I’ll be moaning about the last couple of pounds off the next stone.

Bought a duffle coats from M & S a couple of days ago – I spend my life in jeans and at a fairs and car boots, so was looking for something dark. I HATE trying on clothes, but the 16 was too big – went for it though cos they didn’t have a 14 and the winter in Scotland requires a huge number of layers.

Dolly, well done – enjoy the wine! Make sure its good stuff!

Have a great evening!

Good evening friends x

Hi Ginette .. yes, had a relaxing day but still a bit stiff. Have a job just relaxing.. so much to do and catch up with now I can see things that need to be done. While in my grieving bubble I couldn’t see or careless … about things. Now trying to catch up again. Impatient and wanting things done yesterday. Lol
    Hope you are okay and its not too warm for you.

Audrey and Milena good luck with your next two days. I will join you on Fridays FD. Not ready yet for the liquid day… also I do my big shop and lunch with Mum tomorrow.

Sorry about your car Audrey .. what a nuisance and expense they are. Xx

Bev and Dolly you are going great guns girls. Keep it going. Xx

Karen, Celtic C and Priscilla hope every thing is okay with you. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Brit lovelies.. Night night sleep tight Xx

Morning everyone
    Another sunny day here. Lovely. FD today along with Audrey and Milena, but I shall be eating!

Milena, wow you have lost 40 lbs that is so fab and I can relate to that as I need to lose that, well only 35 now! Am sure you will both have a great fast day. I am def doing Rocktober. Why not, should be fun.

Glad you are doing so well too Dolly. It gets easier!

Great tip Ginette re the milk, or could fill a small water to 250 mls and when its gone its gone? I am currently hooked on sparkling water with a splash of lemon juice. Sparklings seems to fill better.

Lovely Hemmy, hope you have a good day today, x

Hoping Celtic and Karen are ok too.

Hugs all round
    Beverley

Good morning all hope all is well with you and yours. x

Hi Bev, Wow you sound so positive and up for it so glad you feel better. Good luck with Rocktober you can do it. Xx

Hopefully another beautiful autumn day have a good one all.

Easy day today shopping ..lunch ..being mindful. Lol FD tomoz.

All good not a sign of a demon. Lol

Brit lovelies Lets start today and make a happy ending. XX

Hi Dolly

I’m glad that you seem to be feeling more positive about it. I can remember Audrey telling me that she wished she has seen a thread like mine when she started. It is meant to give an idea of the first few weeks and what I learnt along the way. I hope it helps others.

Now I find it has become a habit, a good one. I feel that after Christmas I want to slow my weight loss down, concentrate on getting healthy through some exercise and let my skin catch up with weight loss.

Hi Beverly

We have to take the losses however we get there. I think that your aimed for loss is quite achievable in October remember there are 31 days. If you only achieve 4 then this is also good, any weight off is good.

Re sparking water check that it doesn’t have added sugar as some of them do I believe. I only during tap water so will only get them if I am travelling.

I hope you both get tge results you want. I am sure this wait seems so long. Re what you are wearing in bed, whatever you are comfortable in, I would find that far too hot, too hot for anything but a sheet and a light blanket at the moment. I am sure that will change in a few weeks but at the moment I don’t feel the cold.

Good luck again to Audrey and Milena up for water only days.

Audrey

Good luck for this week. So far I have maintained but I have another fast day tomorrow so I shall see what the weekend brings. As long as I don’t gain I shall be happy. I hope you are enjoying the weather.

Hi Hemmy

Yes grief is a terrible thing it affects us all differently. Sometimes it is difficult to move on, I am glad that you are getting there. Having this helps I am sure. It has helped me, moved my concentration onto other things.

I’m glad those demons are keeping away.

How is everyone else doing?

Ginette

Hi all

I am all sorted out ready for my liquid and fast back to back with milena.

I have got a stew out the freezer for tomorrow and have made some rhubarb and sugar free jelly, thanks for the idea ginette, so I can have something tasty when we finish.

All I have to do now is survive!

Glad you are fasting tomorrow too ginette and hemmy …. it gives me someone else to bond with!

On Saturday I am treating myself to a bar of chocolate as we are now out of September remind me never yo do that challenge again!

Audrey

Hi all and so sorry Hemmy and ginette to have been so so selfish.Lost my dad to cancer just when Neil was going though chemo/radio. I do appreciate loss and I am sorry I have brought it to this forum so I shall not mention it again. Let us look forward to slimline us!! Lots of happiness wished to all. Lots of bright days even in winter.

Life has its own way of leading us and I am sure we are going in the right direction. Much love. Beverley x

Hi Audrey

Yes I’ll be here!!

Hi Beverley

Please don’t worry about it on my part, I have lost many people but that means I can empathise with others. I know how bad the waiting time can be, my comments were meant to show support. The nice thing about this forum is that we can share good or bad.

This is a big burden to carry and I just hope that the outcome is as you wish. For your benefit concentrate on 5:2 and it will help in many aspects of your life.

Audrey, savour that chocolate. I really am at more of a loss at what to eat on NFDs that fast days. I have an admirals pie with vegetables tonight, I haven’t had that for about a year. I very rarely eat processed food now, but a ready meal now and again won’t hurt.

Of course I know exactly what to eat tomorrow as it is fast day.

I have just bought cone quark, I may get some gelatine and then have the quark mixed with a sachet of minty hot chocolate and mixed with a sachet of gelatin crystals. ……well that is the thought for the moment. I am quite unsure as I have never used it before. Or I could use plain hot chocolate mixed with orange sugar free hartleys jelly. Mmmm which one shall I try, any suggestions? Or any advice on if this would work?

Ginette

Beverley

Talk as much as you want to, we are here for each other no matter what, and not just for food problems, I like to think I have found some good friends on here and I know they have supported me through problems other than just diet! You need support at the moment and I for 1 am willing to give it just ask. Good luck for tomorrow with the oncologists.

Ginette

I don’t like quark so my vote would be for the chocolate orange jelly sounds yummy! I agree with the food thing,today not eating is sooo much easier than counting calories!

Milena, I am still going strong yet, are you o.k.?

Audrey

Hi Beverley

I am with Audrey on this xx

Ginette

Hi Brit friends.. how is it going on this beautiful day. x

Hope the liquids are going down okay with Audrey and Milena. You will be popping to the loo all day. Lol At least its not cold so that should help a bit. Xx

Ginette like you I am finding FDays easier regarding food choices. So good that we can change our days around to suit and it doesn’t rule us. iykwim.

A good idea regarding the easing up for a while because of skin … when I worked people sometimes came in the shop after weightwatchers and said they had lost loads of weight in a short time and I remember thinking they looked 10 years older too. There is a fine line I think… with drastic loss. We know we can do it now, so there is a sense of urgency taken away.Xx

Bev of course you must share the good and bad sad or happy times .. Xx We are here to support each other in more ways than one. All connected in a way.

Ginette and all have kept me here for 9 weeks with their constant support in all ways. Sharing is what life should be all about. Xx

Hope all you Brit lovelies are having a good day whatever you are doing. xx

Hi Hemmy

Yes I am not losing at breakneck speed but I have lost the last 3 and a half stone at a rate of about five and a half lbs a month. The first stone where I was just just cutting back before 5:2 was just under 2lbs a month. I now need to build sone muscle and change some of that squidgy tummy into a smaller muscle.

My trainer says that this is the best way to reduce stomach fat, through exercise. I need to get my squidgy bits under control and so after Christmas will probably head or 2-4lbs a month. Of course those who didn’t have as much to lose will not have these problems.

Yes the urgency seems to have worn off for me, I may always throw in another fast day if I go out for dinner or have a really excessive week but apart from that I will ease back to 5:2.

If only the blood pressure would come down. Let’s hope the exercise helps.

Ginette

Hi Audrey

two teas, three waters so far – and leaving the tea cos hubby doesn’t use the teapot! Not going into the kitchen though!

I went to bed at 5am, got up at 9 and had a shower at 3pm. Changed from pjs to another pair of pjs. Sun is shining, wish I was out, but just watching TV and listing on ebay – I think I’m wathcing about 8 films a day at the moment, thank goodness for TIVO!- problem with this is I don’t think I’m actually using any calories!!!

Love the lack of office politics though!

Just 26 hours to go!

Hi milena,

2 coffees, 1 oxo, 1 sugar free vimto lots of water….I am having an hot chocolate drink before bed!

Roll on tomorrow.

Ginette I am thinking of trying the wii again soon, if I can remember how to dance hehe

Audrey

Hi Ginette

Yes, I think the exercise will help the blood pressure… plus good for the bones too. Since doing the dog walking daily I find a big difference.. When Kristy is off for the week and takes over. A nice break but feel really stiff again for a few days.

Getting into exercise is not easy though but I think once you see results you get hooked. You have and are doing fantastically well Ginette you must be so very proud of yourself. Xx

Thoughts are with you for tomorrow Bev.. hope all goes well. Xx

Fast day for us tomorrow along with Audrey and Milena after their liquid day today… anyone else?

Making a soup based with field mushrooms and any other bits of veg available. Yay looking forward to a good day. Xx

Just been catching up with everyone – been at work today then taking my mum shopping etc so had no time earlier. Liquid day sounds interesting may think about doing that and fast days. Yesterday much better so hope next week’s fast will be even easier. Know what you mean about non fast days as could not decide what to eat today !!

Think strength from everyone here comes from being able to share good and bad events – so share away.

Sleep well xx

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Hoping for another sunny day… especially on FD Lol

Funny really… for me it sort of brings a sense of relief. Lol.

Today, I am hopefully aiming to last out until 4pm for solid food. My mushroom / veg lots of herbs soup smells good. Really going to try to go the no carbs road today. It will be difficult though… I cant just eat a boiled egg without bread… makes me feel sick. Not sorted main meal yet see what I feel like later. Any suggestions … what are you all having. Lol

Hi DollyD You are doing brilliantly really getting into it. Lots of very good advice and help here. We are so fortunate with our fellow Brits.Xx

Karen . Celtic ..Priscilla.. Monica are you okay. Xx

Healing prayers to all. Xx

Have a good day Brit lovelies .. Think the ” little pickers need bigger knickers” is our slogan. Lolol. Xx

Morning fellow brits,

Well I survived yesterday just! Roll on 5 o’clock to night, I have however been on scales and am 2.5 lb down today, if I can stay here I am now back to daughters wedding weight! Now I have to stop below it….. 3lb to go to get to 10.5 stone the lowest I have been for years. Then another 3lb and I am at 30 lbs loss, 11 lb to go to get to 20% loss then 15 to go to target….little steps all the way there, I may not do it all this year but I WILL DO IT!

Audrey

Hi Audrey that’s fab. You will hold that now .. you have great will power.

Did you put much back on after the wedding target. I remember reading about it in the earlier thread. ( will read through again now I know you all)

I am 5ft 4 and aiming for 10st at the moment but may try to go down to 9st. See how I look at 10 lol Think 9st 12lbs would be good.

What is your goal weight. Xx

Hi hemmy I put 6lbs on over the summer since the wedding, lost my mojo for a while but have started again with new determination.

Have now gone from 174 lb to 150 this morning! Need to get to 135 for a healthy bmi ….

I have made myself lots of little targets to get there and know I would not have done any of this without the help of my fast friends! The people on here are fantastic we are lucky to have found them!

Audrey

Hi Audrey 6lbs was not too bad a bit of a rest maybe after working so hard to get into the outfit. You have lost a brilliant amount.

You are back with great determination. Good that we all share our ups and downs nice to be part of a caring group.

Have a good day. Do miss my toast an marmalade ..fruit though. third cup of tea. Better get busy and mindful. Lol Xx

5 hrs to go……I can do this….

Milena are you still with me? Who else is fasting today?

Come on brits let’s do this together

Audrey

Audrey, stay strong, I know you can do this. You want it! I am not on FD today but I’ll join you for a few hours if it helps? Until this evening anyway as – celebrations are in order

Hip hip hooray Neil is clear, AND he’s put ON 4 lbs. Miracles do happen!!!

HOORAY

I love the whole world but especially my friends on here. I could cry I am so happy in fact I am. Blub blub.

Beverley

Beverley

Praise the Lord! What brilliant news, I am sooo pleased for you both. I have included you in my prayers these last few nights so with your permission will now thank god tonight!

You go celebrate and cry if you want to, we had a scare with Ian last year so I know exactly how you feel. Congratulations again

Don’t worry about me your news has rejuvenated me! I will last until 5 o’clock

Your fast friend

Audrey

Audrey the soup is lovely mostly field mushrooms … but odds and bobs too. Even a head of cos lettuce that was lurking .. onions ..peppers a small jalapeno. The mushrooms have that rich denseness that override the other flavours.

What time can you eat Did you say a stew then ?

Just had a try on as I am visiting a friend tomorrow that I haven’t seen since starting so will be interesting.
    Things are really looking baggy now. Feeling good and excited with the prospects of really looking slim again. Lol

Oh Beverley … Beverley how wonderful.
    Whattttttt a day. So thrilled for you both. Nothing can buy that feeling of relief. xxxxxxx

Just think we are actually thrilled someone has put on weight. YAY YAY.

My thoughts were with you and the news has made it a fab day.Xx

We are all here Brit Lovelies… together through good or bad times. Every things so much better shared. Xx

Hemmy soup sounds lovely my tummy is a rumbling!

I can eat my stew at 5 o’clock followed with jelly and rhubarb.

Keep some of your clothes so when in the future you start to struggle you can put them on and be able to see just how far you have come! I hope your friend notices your weight loss its always good when they do!

Keep in touch
    Audrey

Still here Audrey

just had my second bowl of stock – sooo much better than just water, will have to make soup for every liquid fast – OH has just had a bowl, though I’m nicking so much stock its more like a veggie stew. Not even much chicken in it, though one med chicken was 7 ciabatta rolls – I am the queen of sarnies, then chicken pasta for three, and probably about 8 bowls of soup. I think that 11 decent meals for less than a tenner – and the chicken is fresh free range!

Finding it surprising easy – though no movement on the scales- I suspect that sitting in the corner of the settee all day and all night like jabba the hut – surprisingly like him from certain angles – or is it pricess leah I see – doesn’t use many calories.

Only lost 1lb last week, after liquid fast, fasts days and half fast days, the pulled pork and tuna pasta at the weekend were the culprits, I think – imagine if I had had some wine!!! And after a fast day and nearly at the end of a B2B including a liquid day – zilch! Bit depressing really

So off for a walk soon and fitbit back on the wrist on Monday, don’t think I’ll be doing 25,000 steps on this trip to Denmark, though the fair is in a huge hall and we expect to be there for two day.

You never know, half a stone might fall off before Thursday – not holding my breath though!

Beverly, great news, had my fingers crossed all morning – you go and have a cry, its good for you! Made my day!

3 hrs and 3 minutes to go now milena not long

I have only had water, coffee and a sugar free vimto really feeling hungry now.

Together we can do this

Audrey

Hi Beverley

I was posting on another thread when the emails were coming in like crazy. CONGRATULATIONS (no way to shout joy in a post). What great news. Such a relief. Also such celebration that someone has put ON weight made me smile.

You can now both relax and enjoy life. Book a holiday or something really nice, even it is a weekend in a bed and breakfast or a lovey caravan before they close for the season. Such a lovely thing to fe able to post as well, a good cry is the relief coming out, you cry and release that stress and then smile and look forward. The very best wishes to you both. Xxx

Ginette

Hi Dolly

I am pleased your day went better. You will soon get into the swing of things.

Hi Hemmy

Yes how true, smaller pickers obviously need smaller knickers.

Hi Audrey and Milena

Well done to both of you, not long to go now. Audrey yes you will do it.

Ginette

Thanks Ginette. I am defiantly ready for them small knickers … not up the bottom sort though. LOL

Just seen this thought I might give it a try later.

A handful of Epsom Salts.

10 drops of lavender Oil

Handful of baking soda

Mixed together for a Detox bath . Helpful for aches and pains … Stress .. and helps remove toxins from the body.

Going to give it a whirl.

Ginette how is your FD going so far today. Xx

Beverley, fantastic news. You and Neil must be so relieved.love and hugs Tara

Hi Audrey

was supposed to go to Costa with a friend, she couldn’t make it so boys took me, and even though I ordered tea a small skinny latte arrived – only had one tea and my stock today so not the end of the world, but just shows the pair of them are still at it.

I have a one shot on the side, put half in and drink the rest neat – I was off to the loo within 3 minutes, think it might be the caffeine, so only had a third of the coffee, it was cold when I got back.

Weird that I can get severe runs within literally minutes of eating some things, and yet I can eat things like pulled pork in ciabatta with caramalised onion and curried coleslaw (one of my BEST sarnies) and no reaction at all. I’ll work out what I can have eventually.

So, sitting at Costa, just planned October – basically fasting until my break and fasting for the rest of the month when I return to undo all the damage!

Oooooooops three minutes past 5, soup is on, must go!!!!!!!

Another one down Audrey – yippeee! A bowl of soup will be a feast!

And wine tomorrow – so much to look forward to!!!

Oh milena I hope ur feeling better now.

I have eaten and it was lovely, I have also been to the shop to buy chocolate ready for tomorrow. I can’t wait I have missed it so much!

Your sandwich sounds lovely. ..,,,

Thanks for joining me again! It’s easier when you know someone else is doing it too don’t you think?

Audrey

Hi Hemmy

No I shall never be wearing thongs that’s for sure!! It’s a question of comfort for me. I don’t like big ones which go up to your chest either!!

I was wondering which skin oil to use and where I could buy it cheaply, anybody know?

I had rhubarb and 38g of muller light youghurt on it about an hour ago and will be having dinner of omelette and heck sausages with maybe a little salad.

Then as I need to finish rhubarb off will have some more later. 2 Heck sausages are 72 calories so really low. I have three or four.

If you are looking for them only the chicken Italia are that low. They are usually in a cardboard box display on the shelf.

I have just been looking into beanies coffee. It is quite a small jar but can be used as a drink or in cooking. I shall be trying it soon and will report back.

http://www.beaniesflavourco.co.uk/index.php/flavour-coffee-instant.html

Here is the link, they do cinder toffee flavour, hazelnut, chocolate, mint chocolate, mulled wine, Irish cream, vanilla and others. They are 2 calories a spoonful. Ideal for filling up on fast days.

I spoke to the company to see if they were giving out free sachets, sadly not. I gave signed up for their newsletter so I shall let you know if new flavours come out.

Dinner maybe about 8 tonight.

Audrey and Milena

I hope you have both eaten now.

Ginette

thank you!!! Keeps me in harness, though the way things are going, I would be putting ON weight were it not for all this effort.

Planned one while you are away and one for the 15th, if you can do one around then, I’m a moveable feast (or rather fast!)

Just had two bowls of soup and I’m stuffed. How can a couple of hundred calories be so filling?

Oh Rhubarb is 750g for £1 so good value, I think it is £2 for 500g in Asda.

Ginette

Milena I could do the 18th and 19th not home until 16th

Audrey

I’ll put it in my plan, Audrey!

We might both need it after out breaks! (I mean business trip!)

Well done you Audrey and Milena. Both must be happy now you have eaten.
    Audrey the choc will be a real treat tomorrow and Milena get the bacon sarnies on the go. Xx

Ginette I love rhubarb think we have a Farms shop in Banbury so will check that out. Love all the slightly tart fruit gooseberry’s too.

Thank you for the links .. Bio oil is brilliant for skin care only the tiniest bit needed. Good for Mums after baby birth. Kristy and I have used it a long time and buy when the stores have half price. Also Astral is very good too..

I cant seem to get away from carbs on Fast Days . Pleased how is going though . 2 bowls of my soup … 6 crispbreads 1oz cheese 2 peaches.

Boring I know but it works and I love it. Lol No cooking either today as soup was made yesterday.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Hope Karen.. Priscilla and Monica are okay. Xx

Viewing 50 posts - 1,401 through 1,450 (of 35,307 total)

You must be logged in to reply.