Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,825 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 1 hour, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 14,001 through 14,050 (of 35,310 total)

• Rowena, sorry about the bike, I know how much it meant to you..

Hedgehogs I am with pseudonym gardening very good at calory burning.

Pseudonym well done on the exercise, jogging is well out of my comfort zone!

Mrs mop great to see you back.

Kay and DF hope your fasts went ok..

It’s my last full day with mum, she seems a bit brighter, still refusing to see a doctor! Zoe and Thomas called yesterday for tea, was lovely to see them, he had just done sex education at school so was telling us all how babies are made! My mum’s face was a picture! Hehe Lolo 😁😈..

Jean enjoy the grand canyon lots of photos please!

Back later have a great day everybody !

Aud x

Hi everyone, its Friday!!! 🙂

Seems we all did well on our FD’s yesterday. Minols, did you make it in the end, and resist the chocolate?! I’m sure you did, and today you can eat more if you like 🙂

Its lovely and bright this morning, and the sun is shining, makes for a happy mood 🙂

Have a great day everyone, stay strong anyone fasting. NFD for me yayy!

Back later xx

HI all – and thank you so much to those of you who got me through last evening…I made it!

Rowena – bad news on the bike. Bad enough it was stolen, but for it to then be in a crash…well that’s grim. So sorry.

A very long time ago, I used to teach sexual health/relationships/drug ed (in the years after HIV hit), so I’m not phased when the boy asks personal questions…OH is a different story! And as the boy gets older, I’m realising that I taught – quite naturally – from quite a female perspective, so I suspect that more and more I’m going to pass the buck back to him to explain particular male perspectives that I just don’t get! And of course, I’ll make sure I have a camera handy to catch his expression!

And now back to my slightly different current day job!

Mx

Evening everyone

Long time no speak, which also means no fast.

Last Saturday I did my official weigh in and had lost 1.1lb brining me to T-5.6. Since then though I haven’t fasted and have feasted far too much.

Last night I wrote a long post, ranting about not enough sleep, problems with carers, and basically a big whinge. Well fate determined that the post be lost in the ether, so count yourselves lucky.

I was planning to next fast next week, but haven’t eaten yet so trying to hold out as long as possible and trick myself into a FD.

Aud, I know how you feel trying to get Mum to eat. Phil has a poor appetite and the last 2 days has just had toast and marmalade for breakfast and half a tin of beans on toast for supper. Cajoling someone to eat does not sit well with fasting.

Jean, your holiday sounds great, and everything seems to have fallen into place after the initial problem with flights.

Everyone else seems to be doing really well with fasts, I feel like I’m letting the side down so going to try to pull my socks up and get on with it.

Leading on from restart September, I’m considering going sugar free in October. I did it in Feb and it had a really positive effect on my appetite and gave the weight loss a boost as well.

Minols, very impressed you managed to hold out yesterday evening. When you retire I think you could successfully take up after dinner speaking, you always have such wonderful stories. Your congregation are very lucky.

Good luck to anyone fasting today (sorry page has turned) and keep your fingers crossed for me.

Lynne x

Hi Lynne great to see you back.

We are off to the van tomorrow … not much Wi-Fi so will be off line most of the time until we get back probably on Wed ..

Have a great weekend everyone

Aud x

Morning. Just noticed you’re from Swansea Pseudo. My husband is too.
    I am eating everything in sight at the mo. Must be pmt related. Been naughty and cancelled all my gym classes. Going to stay in bed and read. Then need to pop to town. Then Want to do some painting. Mental health rather than physical. Though I know ghe gym helps both. Dad back from 2 week hol so meeting in pub later with sis etc too. Won’t be going anywhere tomow as all the roads are closed due to a big cycle event. Loads of people very unhappy. My sis is actual she is on call and it will be 26 miles to get to work if there’s an issue whereas it’s normally about 3. She’s a midwife/scanographer so if she’s called she NEEDS to get there asap.

Anyway. I’m off to sip my herbal tea and read…. have a good one.

Morning all

Off to the van later this afternoon it’s been a good visit this time but no fasting, I think it’s me not eating my mum doesn’t enjoy… her baby going hungry! Hehe

I am looking forward to fasting again I feel bloated,

Have a good weekend everyone I will be back when I can and home on Wednesday, although looking at the weather forecast it may be earlier..

Aud x

Enjoy Audrey xx

Morning everyone

Aud, enjoy your time at the van, a chance to relax after looking after mum.

Rowena, hope you’re having a relaxing morning and manage to get some time in the studio later.

Pseudo, I live in Cardiff, so just down the M4 from you. Looks like we’re getting the worst of the weather this weekend.

Well I managed my FD yesterday, though it did include a few chips and a sausage, but still under 500 cals. Even though my weight went up quite a bit during the week, as Aud says quickly on, quickly off and even though I only managed one FD I’ve ended the week 0.5lb down. This bring me to T-5.2lb from my lowest weight in early June.

Not got much planned for the weekend, but need to get cracking on Rebecca’s bedroom, so hopefully that will keep me from going too overboard.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Speak later.

Lynne x

Hi all, my fast went ok and I even managed to keep the calories down yesterday, which for a Friday was amazing. In spite of major food retention problems I weighed in this morning at 1.5lbs down, so Im now T-4.5 from lowest weight in March.

Lynne, you are doing really well considering all the ongoing issues you have. I have some tidying out to do in the bedrooms, so Im hoping to keep busy too.

Audrey
    Have a nice few days at the caravan. Have some ‘you’ time now.

Rowena, enjoy the recharge this weekend, sometimes looking after your MH is even more important than your PH.

Hope everyone else is ok and having nice weekend. The sun is shining here but I dont think its set to last so may have to rethink our walk tomorrow morning.
    Im a bit preoccupied at the moment as my niece is about to have her first baby. She has been in hospital all week as her BP is up and down and now they have decided to induce her but we are 24 hours in and nothing happening. She is carrying a lot of weight which Im sure is the reason for her bp problems but cant say anything. Hopefully later on today they will do the next bit to move things along. Looking forward to baby Noah making an entrance soon 😀

Be back later x

Evening All..
    We are still about but had a hectic two days.
    Our trip to the south rim of the Grand Canyon was a very long day… it was very emotional and very amazing.. we walked 3 miles along the rim taking loads of pictures.. a tick off my bucket list..
    Today a trip to the Hoover Dam and a boat trip on Lake Mead a bit slower pace.
    Fall started Friday here, 10 degrees lower and it’s perfect.. from 37 degrees to 27 degrees, a bit of a breeze.. strange really coats have come out and people complaining it’s cold 😂 it’s beautiful..

Audrey…
    I did laugh sex education.. I can see you mums face…. enjoy the caravan..

Lynne ..
    A pounds a pound even slowly.. the right direction..I am still in my clothes the waist a bit snug lol.. but ok.

Rowena..
    Have a lovely relaxing weekend hope your dad enjoyed his holiday.. enjoy your catch-up.

Kay..
    Well done on your 1 1/2 loss.. all in the right direction… hope the baby arrives soon exciting times..

Minols..
    A very different job now to the sexual one lol
    Hope the training is going well..

We leave here Tuesday so last two lazy days..
    Strange I didn’t want to come to Vegas but had to to see the Canyon.. I have enjoyed it, it’s different, not interested in gaming at all..it’s like up market seaside without the sea.. lots to wander about doing, loads of trips if wanted..you have to pick where you stay carefully..New York New York, Treasure Island, MGM, Excalibur are dark, depressing, dismal, crap and dirty.. if the down stairs is to go by.. even Luxer a bit better but not much.

Steve picked well ours is in the top three, I have another three to pass through..that’s what you do here see what’s on offer, coffee etc ..lol

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys..

Jean x

Jean- we went probably about 6 years ago, so it may well have all changed, there were a lot of new hotels being built then, but we all enjoyed the view from the Stratosphere, and from the ‘Eiffel Tower’ at Paris.
    Today’s going to be a bit difficult as a FD- I’ve got a very painful neck and shoulder which has set the nerve pain off a lot I get in my face and head…saps the will-power a bit!
    Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend!

Hedgehogs

Hope you feel better soon, have you got a heat wrap? I do and I find it helps me with my muscle spasm!

I am feeling like a fraud, not fasting and posting, but I will try to remain you all soon once I am home!

Have a good day fast or non fast and remember that together we are stronger…

Your friend

Aud x

Audrey- you can be the team coach!
    I have a squidgy hot water bottle and physio exercises to do when it gets bad, so will keep that up today! At least it’s sunny so have been out for a good walk. Enjoy your caravan!

Morning All..
    A lazy day for us… found a quiet pool area in the shade, sitting this morning then take stock for later. Busy here in Vegas as a local street festival is on and the weekend visitors.

Hedgehog..
    We will be going to the Eiffel Tower, I didn’t know you could go up.. the cafes at the bottom people watching look interesting..

Good luck on the fd.. hope you soon feel better. My new glasses need adjusting they are giving me head pain, not headache, hurting brain.. lol

Audrey…
    I feel the same a fraud.. but don’t like to miss anything .. lol.. like to keep up to date..

Enjoy the caravan… 10 days left for us ..

Have a good Sunday everybody..

Jean x

Morning Guys..

Have a good fast day to all the fasters today… make it a good one..

I am with you in thought ..

Jean x

Morning all,

Usual Monday FD for me. Hope I have some of you with me 🙂

Weekend was okay. Me and OH went for our eyes tested (I wear glasses now for reading). Got a bit of a shock really, that my eyes have gone a lot worse, and now have been prescribed varifocals (just the sound of that makes me realise I’m getting older lol). Had blurred vision for a while and was putting it down to my low blood pressure. Just shows you!! OH just needed some slightly stronger reading glasses.

Had no internet at home all weekend, engineer not able to come out until Wednesday .. at least it means I can have the afternoon off work lol.

Anyway, back to today, and managed a zumba class before work (very early) I’ve not done any in ages, so will probably be aching later!! I really do need to up my exercise again, it helps my mood enormously.

Have a great day everyone, back later xx

Hi DF,well done you with the exercise this morning!
    Not a happy bunny today- didn’t lose anything last week! I did 4 FDs, no cheating, and apart from the slip up with the cake one day last week I was under my TDEEs the other days… I’ve been gradually upping the exercise the last couple of weeks(have had health problems so exercise has been very limited for 3 years!), very frustrating! That’s why I’ve not been able to stick to diets over the last year or so- I only lose weight the first week or two, and then it plateaus and I loose the will to keep going. But I’ll definitely carry on, as my will power is quite good at the moment… FD tomorrow.

Hi Hedgehogs,

So sorry you didn’t see the loss you were hoping for. Its so frustrating. Keep going though .. it will start to move again. Could it be water weight given that you’ve been exercising more? Your doing great, stay positive 🙂

Hello everyone!

PashaW – Yup, though I headed out westwards and we got some sun on Saturday. Was the rain bad in Cardiff?

Sheera1000 – Ha, where abouts in Swansea is he from?

Hedgehogs – That’s very disheartening. 🙁 Do you go by measurements as well as weight? You might have lost there without having lost weight. I haven’t had the guts to weigh myself for weeks, I think I’ve lost weight but I’m worried that it’s just psychosomatic.

Dragonfly – Well done on an early Zumba class, I’m like a zombie first thing, there’s no way I could drag myself to a class in the morning!

I went on a hike on Saturday, almost ten miles, longest walk so far. I enjoyed it though one of my toes is a bit messed up and still giving my gyp today – I don’t think it’ll be very happy when I attempt to go jogging on it later. FD going well so far.

Hi all – having a low day…may declare it a fast by the end of it, we’ll see. But less worried about fasting int he run up to the trek, more interested in walking, keeping it low, and keeping my ‘system’ functioning before I head off and subject it to unusual foods and circumstances…know what I mean?!

Kay – any word on your niece? When they decide to induce it’s such a worrying time. So hope all goes well.

Lynne – lovely to see you’re around. Does ‘T-‘ mean that you’re under target by the following amount, or that you’re that far away from target? (Need to know so I can deal with my jealousy/cheer-leading issues!)
    I’m still not shifting a single ounce…it’s very frustrating, but in the big scheme of things, not hugely significant for life, the universe and everything. I’ll review things when I come home and balance willingness to make an effort over desire to get under 11stone…and I’m sure that as we get towards Christmas there’ll be lots of support on this site, too, which will help.

Hope everyone doing a proper declared FD is surviving the lunchtime crave…Ctach you all later.
    Mx

My stomach is rumbling away right now… doesn’t it know it’s a fast day? Can’t it behave?

Stay strong, Pseu…you can do this! I’m hiding in the study making a dozen appointments and avoiding the chocolate in the kitchen cupboard. Plan to do a runner straight from here up to run the boy’s bath and do story. Hopefully that will get me through to when the OH gets in and I can do him some ribs and then have an early night…that’s the plan, and if all goes well, I will not be closer to the chocolate cupboard than 3 feet. Oh darn, just realised the tumble dryer needs emptying and that’s directly under the chocolate…I feel I need cliff-hanger drum beats – watch this space!

Mx

Minols- are you a plain or milk chocolate girl? 1 square of plain can sometimes be enough to kill a bit of a craving, and not too many cals… I’m sure you’ll be burning off plenty of calories on your trek- you’ll probably come back a stone lighter!
    Pseu- hope you’ve survived the rumblings. I never measured myself before starting (getting on the scales was traumatic enough!!) so don’t know if anything’s shrunk! One day my clothes might feel loser…
    Have been very good today, under BMR but feel full, so that’s good! FD tomorrow- anyone else doing one?
    Hope all you fasters survive the evening!

Minols- are you a plain or milk chocolate girl? 1 square of plain can sometimes be enough to kill a bit of a craving, and not too many cals… I’m sure you’ll be burning off plenty of calories on your trek- you’ll probably come back a stone lighter!
    Pseu- hope you’ve survived the rumblings. I never measured myself before starting (getting on the scales was traumatic enough!!) so don’t know if anything’s shrunk! One day my clothes might feel loser…
    Have been very good today, under BMR but feel full, so that’s good! FD tomorrow- anyone else doing one?
    Hope all you fasters survive the evening!

Sadly,generally milk, and galaxy best of all! OH does very dark Choc melted with honey to make a simple gorgeous sauce for strawberries. I’ve mad a point of not learning quantities so I can’t reproduce it for myself!

Good luck tomorrow Hedgehog.

Mx

Quick post for me. Will be fasting tomorrow after a failed attempt today!

My niece had the baby this morning so baby Noah has joined the family 🙂

Hope everyone is ok.

Afternoon All..

Last day lazing poolside getting hot moved into the shade. Enjoyed Vegas lots what we haven’t done maybe a return one day.. too much of the world to see..
    Returning to Louisiana for our last week .. getting near to fasting and joining our club again..

Kay..
    Welcome to Noah hope all is well..

DF..
    Don’t worry about vairies, you have a problem with age when the WD40 goes on your joints.. I am not joking…it does help ..lol

Good luck on the wifi..

Hedgehog..
    Don’t worry too much.. it is feasting and fasting maybe you are going to low…we have cut back before and did extra FDs, it sometimes doesn’t work.. you need the feasting too..

Minols..
    You are funny …keep away from the chocolate..
    We like Aldi chocolate, almond for me and fruit and nut for Steve.. Steve buys it every week.. I hide it every week.. he forgets about it.. we possibly have 16 bars 😂.. it keeps him happy to buy… sometimes he says do we have any chocolate? I say I don’t know and I ‘ find two bars’…good job it’s only occasionally..

Audrey..
    Hope alls going good at the caravan.. have a good rest…

Pseu..
    We have a daughter in Cwmbran, we visit a few times a year bringing the caravan down..

Hope alls going well with all a few missing..as you say the xmas fasting will start soon and little black dress may bring a few back..

Jean x

Hi everyone,

Kay, congratulations on the arrival of little Noah 🙂

Jean, thanks, I’m actually counting the days till I get my glasses now, was struggling yesterday!

Audrey, how’s things? Hope your okay xx

Minols, I love reading your posts, your humour is brilliant 🙂

Pseu, hope your day ended well .. my stomach was rumbling a lot yesterday too! Glad its a NFD today 🙂

Hedgehogs, Kay good luck with your FD today, you can do it!

Back later x

Welcome to baby Noah…so glad all went well!

Managed to resist the chocolate!

Mx

Kay- glad they’re all okay, enjoy being a great-auntie! Celebrate with sparkly water if you’re still fasting!!
    Well done Minols resisting temptation! The chocolate sauce sounds lovely!
    Jean- hope you enjoy New Orleans, long trip from Vegas!
    Fasting going okay today- feel too sick to eat anyway- my eldest has gone on a trip by himself to visit a friend in Lincoln; first time he’s driven that far. I’m not finding this letting go part of parenting very easy at all!

Hedgehogs, I understand completely how you feel .. I’m exactly the same with my son, ever since he passed his driving test!! It isn’t easy …

Hi all

I am still about, still not fasting 😕… hoping to be back soon

Good luck all, sorry too many posts to answer will try to catch up with you all soon

Aud x

Morning Girls…

At airport waiting to go back to Lafayette in Louisiana … a quiet week ahead with the family, hopefully.

We have been quite good food wise this last week… although eaten quite a lot we have had no lunch at all… alcohol very expensive so only had one or two drinks a day which is no bad thing. Walked absolutely loads no Fitbit with me.. Steve knees gave way one day he was in a bit of a state, so we had to have a lazy day around the pool.. he’s ok now.

DF..
    The glasses take a bit of getting used to, Steve struggled but I was ok after a couple of days.. it’s stairs and kerbs..hope you feel better with them.

Minols..
    Well done on the chocolate..😀

Hedgehog..
    No New Orleans this year back to daughters in Lafayette..last week…

Hedgehog and DF..
    My daughters the same with my grandson and his driving.. she gets so upset and anxious about it.. he has only drove about 50 miles to a festival at the moment.

Audrey…
    Looks like we will be together fasting when I am back… trying to do a fasting day today, I don’t eat much when travelling.. I have had a fruit breakfast this morning with coffees….

Jean x

Mmm Jean and friends,

I am going to be missing for a while on the forum, I have signed up for weight watchers fasting just isn’t doing it for me at the moment. I am just going round in circles think my body has just got used to fasting.

I am going to try a different way for a while.

Will be around on and off

Adieu for now

Aud x

Hope that WW works well for you Audrey!
    Been good today- others had takeaway pizza- I had one small slice for my dinner, savoured every tiny bite, I love pizza! Don’t know how many cals it would be but that’s all I’m having anyway, except for a vitamin tablet!
    Son got there safely- forgot to text me to let me know, so I had an anxious extra wait!

Audrey…
    Keep popping by don’t disappear… have a go with WW you can still have our support here.. it is whatever works for you..

Hemmys has gone.. please keep popping by

Jean x

Hedgehog…

Well done on your slice of pizza..

I have just had fruit today and a small cheese sandwich from a small loaf…not counted cals but not a lot.

Glad all is well with your sons driving.. it’s a worry..

All safe at daughters now…

Jean x

Morning all 🙂

Aud, I really hope WW works out for you, please keep posting here though, we can support you with that too!

Jean, thanks .. I was talking to my mum about the glasses, and she’s says they are so good once you get used to them 🙂

Hedgehogs, glad your son got there ok. I always say to my son “text me when you get there” or “text me when you get home” but more often than not its then me texting him asking “are you there yet”!! It is such a worry *hug* How old is your son, mine was 25 last weekend, can’t believe it!

I had a really low day yesterday, my OH made dinner as usual last night, but for some strange reason I just had zero appetite! I probably had about 800 cals all day, and it was a NFD! Not a bad thing 🙂

NFD today, and fasting tomorrow. I’m feeling lighter, I just hope the scale reflects that when I weigh on Friday!!

DF- I’ll be fasting tomorrow too. My son’s 18, he passed his test nearly a year ago and has done a lot of driving, but not long distance. He’s driving home today. I did use to make him text me when he got to school every day, but got less anxious as time went on, it’s just when he goes further afield now…
    Hope your weigh-in tomorrow is good!

Mornings All..
    Having a lay in bed a slow start..the house is quiet everyone out school run and work.. lazy day after all the travelling yesterday..

DF..
    Good luck on the fd.. a low day yesterday too.. no harm there..
    William is just 18, he has a black box which is restricting his driving away from home, a big sigh from mum.. he has told us he will change it in April when his year is up …he can then drive to work 200 miles away 😎

Re glasses if you read a lot, I like just a pair of readers for close work and reading books a cheapy pair ÂĢ45 ish…you can get cosy snuggled with them not the same as vairies..

Hedgehog..
    Good luck on your fd.. I am feeling a bit porkie in the middle 😎 Soon be off when back..

Have a good day everybody all is very quiet…

Jean x

Afternoon everyone

Aud, good luck with WW, but as others have said, keep posting here, don’t leave us just because you’re choosing not to fast.

Jean, hope you have a relaxing week with the family after your busy week in LV.

DF, hope your FD is going well. I had planned to fast but Phil only ate one slice of his toast and marmalade, so I had the other. Still trying to keep it a low day instead.

Hedgehogs, our eldest is 19, just, and I don’t think the worry gets any easier. As the others know she travelled SE Asia on her own this summer for 7 weeks, but even after that I still worry if she’s driving any distance. I guess it comes with the territory.

Minols, you asked about the T-. Kay first posted in this way with the figure referring to lbs away from a lower weight earlier this year. Mine is to early June, but in total I’d like to lose a further 2 stone to get me a couple of points into a ‘healthy’ range. Hope the ‘training’ is going well. I’d never manage the trek with my little legs (only 5’3″) and always had to run to keep up when walking with Phil, and now the girls.

Not sure what to eat tonight, Bec is eating out after going to see Blood Brother with the school. So jealous. Phil will probably just have beans on toast, so looking like soup or last salad of the season for me.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Lynne x

Lynne…

Hope you find some thing nice to eat.. we had large ham salad sandwich with a share of chips in a cafe really full now…see how we go for later…

We are back to swimming when we are back a bit of toning for me and some weight movement and leg strengthening for Steve…he needs a good stone off.. looks like he’s put a bit on over the holiday.. still I am porky around my middle so I can’t talk 😎A week to go and a big push for us..

We all know it works if you do the fasts.. miss them out and the weight goes back on…

Jean x

Quick hello from me. Sorry been awol. Mon and today were open evenings so at work til 9pm. Horrific headache now. Lost the plot food wise and feeling enormous. But hoping to get back on it on the weekend.
    Pseu I am not sure where he is from but his mom lives in Neath now.
    Aud good luck with Ww. Keep coming on here though to let us know how u get on.
    Gotta go to bed at alarm goes off at 6 and I’m so worn out.
    Hope all ok.

Rowena…
    Sorry work has been hard going.. very long days.. get back on track when you feel better..
    Have a good nights sleep..

Jean x

Lynne- That must’ve been really scary having your daughter go travelling on her own! Hope she managed better than my nephew- he went to Vietnam for 4 weeks- had a moped accident and ended up in hospital, had food poisoning and ended up in hospital, and then got badly sunburnt!!
    Rowena- hope your headache goes and you have a peaceful couple of days until the weekend!
    I’m fasting today anyone else?

Hi all 🙂

Hedgehogs, I’m with you .. fasting today!

Jean, my son has a black box in his car too, which I am so relieved about lol.

Lynne, hope your doing okay and your low day went well yesterday 🙂

Rowena, hope you get some rest soon and your headache eases. Work is so consuming at times, hope you get some “you” time as well.

FD for me, looking forward to it 🙂 Will go for a walk at lunch time so I keep out of the way of people eating lol. I do enjoy my fast days 🙂

Weigh in tomorrow *eeek*

Audrey, dont desert us completely! Hope the change works for you but remember its a way of life change that will work long term. We all know that but just dont always do it!

Jean, enjoy the rest of your holiday 🙂

Rowena, sorry to hear you are struggling atm. Work seems to be very stressful for you.

Hedgehogs and DF, Im with you fasting today too. Lets do it!!

Lynne, hope you managed to keep it low yesterday in the end.

Its funny with all the talk about children texting parents to say they are home safely…my mum still asks me to do that when I visit and Im 52! She seems to forget that I do drive at other times as well! Lol!!

Heres to a positive Thursday all.
    x

Hi all

Thanks for the support I am doing ok on WW so far just working my way through it…

Will pop on once a week or so to catch up if that’s ok, good luck to you all.. remember that together we are stronger..

Much love

Aud x

Kay- my Mum does that too if we’re going away, but doesn’t think to let me know the same if they go away! Hope your FD goes well.
    DF- going for a walk is a good idea lunchtimes, I’ve done that sometimes.
    Aud- some of the WW recipes look really nice, I do a few. And I love their little yoghurts/ fromage frais. Hope it works for you. It’s funny how different things help different people- my sis lost 4 stone at slimming world, but I don’t think I’d have lost anything the amount of food they’re able to eat! But the weekly weigh-ins and talks are very motivating.

Viewing 50 posts - 14,001 through 14,050 (of 35,310 total)

You must be logged in to reply.