Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,828 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hemmy 9 hours, 44 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 12,851 through 12,900 (of 35,313 total)

• Back home off to bed with keffir another FD done fingers crossed for sleep
    KT low carb can effect mood maybe eat some good low gi carbs (sweet potatoes quinoa oats etc) for a day to see if it makes you feel brighter? Then you can get back in it if you want to one day won’t hurt and it might lift your mood x

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Managed FD…500 cals within a 2hr eating window.

Quick pre-bed weigh in suggests weight will be the same in the morning as last couple of days..ah well…it will catch up.
    Going to really try hard in keeping to 16:8 over the weekend, tomorrow should be ok as I’m in work.

Mrs O, well done on your FD…Im crossing my fingers for sleep too.

Hope everyone is ok. I’m using my phone and we’ve gone over the page!

Kay x

Glad people managed their FD’s successfully yesterday, me too 🙂 All done for this week now!

Much, much cooler here today, its a relief. Its been so uncomfortable. I can’t wait to sleep in tomorrow morning and NOT set the alarm .. heaven!

Loving that its Friday, weight is the same as last week, but that’s fine. I’ve felt so bloated in this heat, so glad to see the same number, I was expecting a gain.

Have a lovely day and a great weekend.

xx

Good morning FB Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Still warm this morning but softer with a lovely breeze. Good to get a nice sleep last night.. Still no rain… butts nearly empty.

Plenty to do day ..lawns to be mown.

Well done yesterdays fasters. Good luck with any weigh ins today.

Hope our new friends are getting on ok. Always interesting to hear new ideas and approaches.

Doing this plan of 16.8 is really suiting me. Especially helped in the evenings knowing cut off time is 9pm. Seem to be maintaining within about half a pound. Alone today so will give 500 cals ago within that window. See what happens. Weigh day tomorrow.

Have a wonderful week-end all whatever you are doing. If you do nothing else ” BE KIND”

Brit lovelies… It is more important to prove something to yourself than to prove it to others!” Xx

Morning…although it feels like afternoon! UP at 4am and not sure if 16:8 is do-able when you start so early…so think of me trying to get to 12 before eating – does gnawing ones own arm off count as eating or losing weight through loss of body mass?!

Mx

Morning All..
    A bit of rain over night…lawn is looking really bad and scorched…some rain later, hope it improves it..

Steve the same today I am up a pound but in my maintaining window…

I am the same as November so maintaining I suppose for 8 months just a pound up and down….looking back Steve is the same from January, although I would like him lower, are we chasing vanity pounds. I would think everybody will find there is a level eventually….more exercise would be the answer but I don’t think we could manage that with bad knees and feet….later in the year we must get back to swimming but that would be October we are to committed at the moment.

No sign of Katie in Dubai reminds me when she was at uni…lol..no news is good news…nothing on the hurricane!

Rowena..
    You will ge glad to have OH back and onwards with the kitchen…good luck it’s soon..

Kay..
    We are running close to goal it gets harder…hope the scales suprise you..

DF..
    You held your own..so hard in this heat…enjoy your time off…

Hemmy….
    Have a good day in the garden…the 16.8 suits you…I am back to two days fasting too much grief from Steve…lounge to clean today…easy…going out later to take grandson to work as he’s struggling to get there and take a car seat for when daughter arrives..her father is collecting her…first time in 20 odd years! Umm

Minols…
    Enjoy your arm that’s a new one…not in MFP….lol…you are up so very early…

KT..
    Hoping you are settling down again..see what Doc says….

Audrey..
    Enjoy the tennis are you coming up for air…lol….enjoy your BBQ…hope you are being reasonably good!

Enjoy your day everybody..

Jean x

MrsO – Now I definitely need to stop being such a wimp and try the ponds!

Minols – glad the breakfast foods are working for you, and hopefully meaning you feel less deprived! If you’re regularly up so early you could always try just cutting off earlier, so say doing 10-6pm or something? I guess just play around to see what works for you (and saves your poor arm!!)

Hemmy – sounds like 16:8 is working great for you, congrats!!

I’ve had a funny couple of days. Did a water fast inn wed which was a breakthrough in terms of successfully fasting at home. Perhaps more important, but only just struck me now, is that it was also a breakthrough in my emotional eating habits… On wed morning my dog was diagnosed with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction, essentially “doggy dementia”. I know many here are dog lovers so you can imagine how heartbroken I was at the reminder of his mortality (he’s nearly 16) as well as the idea that he could be getting confused and distressed. He was also diagnosed with arthritis, but I was more prepared for that. Anyway, it didn’t even occur to me to stuff my face with chocolate he way I would usually have done, so whatever else is happening, it seems the 5:2 way of eating is giving me better control over emotional eating!

I had planned another semi-fast for today (just having lunch, unrestricted) but last night I ended up in hospital with a freak allergic reaction (I have no allergies, not even mild hay fever) so I’m just going to take it easy. No one knows what food caused it, and I had a very normal meal off eggs on toast and a scone, so I’m a little nervous to eat!

So we’ve been in the wars a bit at my house but staying cheerful and on the mend which is all that matters xx

HI MJ – the canine cognitive dysfunction…can you give me a bit about symptoms? The Wee S* has been being a bit weird recently…he’s always taken wee moments of blankness (he’s blonde, so we always put it down to that!), but it’s getting worse, and he’ll have days where he stands as if her really doesn’t know what he’s supposed to be doing, or he’ll put his head into a bag, a corner, my knees and seem almost unable to move, like his brain isn’t connecting with anything. And he’ll be really slow on the walk, lose me for a moment, and then hear my voice and slowly start coming towards me. And then a day or so later he’ll been fine again, willing to meet any human in the hope of a treat. He’s only 10 but I’ve never really expected him to be a long-liver…the doggy equivalent of a mis-spent youth – sex (humping the other dog), drugs (stealing ibuprofen, lipsalve etc from my bag) and rock and roll (the occasional brawl in the park). I’d be really interested to know more about dementia in dogs.
    BTW, the old dog is like the spry old thing in a nursing home that got a new hip…can’t stop him dancing around as lively as anything, and given how obsessed he’s getting with lady-dog smells…well, you can see where this image is going!

Anyway – hope your day gets better and better, MJ. And you choose a food that makes you feel good with no consequences.

Mx

MJ…
    After such a wonderful holiday you are in the wars..that’s not suppose to happen…

Have a lazy day and look after yourself strange how these things happen….I never have hay fever but have been taking some antihistamine for a few days now as been unwell for three weeks..I am ok now but was sneezing a lot…

Sorry for your poor old dog…this age thing hits us all…our old cat 21 years had arthritis and loosing the plot…she used to start washing with leg straight in the air and stop and you could see her thinking…as if to say ‘what am I doing…ah yes’ a few minutes later continue …funny to watch…we miss her terribly…

Take care..
    Jean x

Thanks Minols and Jean – I’m still in bed so doing pretty well with resting up!

Minols – my dog had mild symptoms but apparently fairly typical… He started getting up quite a bit in the night, going through to the kitchen then almost sort of getting lost or confused and starting to howl or squeak. We’d then usher him back in and he’d be fine. Other things were constantly going in and out of the garden, but just standing beside the door not really sure which way he was going. And howling at the wall! Apparently other signs can be walking to a corner then freezing, as if they’re unsure how to get out, soiling in the house when the didn’t previously etc. It’s probably worth checking with your vet – ours is now on Aktivait and as it’s more a nutritional supplement rather than a drug I’m wishing we’d just put him on sooner as a precaution! Still, since starting it he has slept through the past two nights for the first time in months so I’m hopeful! We never expected him to last this long (adopted him aged 8 and he was morbidly obese so we thought having him 5 years would be lucky) and in all other ways is very sprightly and “on it” (god for it we forget one of his treats or are a minute late with his dinner!).

Hi all,

I woke up this morning feeling pretty yuk after another bad nights sleep 🙁
    Ellie is still restless over night with heavy breathing, panting and getting up and down. And Ive also been having weird and sometime disturbing dreams that wake me up.
    I felt sick when I got to work and my vision wasnt connected with my brain.
    Luckily it soon passed and I feel better now and thank goodness for no alarm tomorrow!

Still no rain here, quite warm again.

MJ, you have been in the wars and poor doggie too!

DF, well done with the weight and ditching the bloat!

Minols, reading about the wee s* made me smile, awww, poor thing. Hoping you still have 2 arms!!

Jean, well done to you and Steve, still in window of maintenance. Is Steve still eating more than you? Im sure you will hear from your daughter shortly!

Hemmy did you stick with your 500 cals in the eatingwindow?

I abandoned my 16:8 today as needed something (well felt like I did but probably didnt need it) this morning although the only thing available was celebration chocolates!
    I had toast with marmite and cheese when I got home and a peach. Dinner will be salad lus something….not sure what yet!

My weight was a tad down this morning, but Im still in the 10s at 10st 1.5 so need to keep pushing to get back to my lowest which was 9 12.5

There is a village fete/fun day/dog show tomorrow afternoon which we will be popping along to, otherwise a quietish weekend. Oh and its F1 this weekend 🙂

Have a good weekend all. x

Just been out for a lovely meal and a couple of drinks…really lovely one of our local favourites always up to standard…

Our night off of course…lol

MJ…
    Hope you are coming around and feeling more your self..

Hurricane has past over…about thirty miles away…so alls good in Louisiana ..a big sigh…

All quiet on here ….

Hope you are all enjoying the start of the weekend…have a good one…

Jean x

Kay…
    Hope you are feeling better…enjoy the fete if you can manage it…

Steve will be with you on F1…I watch a bit before I get bored….these last pounds are a pain…I keep getting so close to goal then just stay a pound above…I have given up..I am in my maintaining zone…hey ho..

Daughter must be having fun she has disappeared from me…lol…too much wine I should think and the children playing with their old school friends…last time the friends were heart broken when they had to part…hope it’s better this time…😬

It feels like the calm before the storm…making the most of the peace and quiet…lol..before everyone descends on us….

Have a good weekend ..

Jean x

Hi all just a quick post, Ian got home safely.

I gave been on scales, I feel thinner, I look thinner but scales are up?

MJ hope you are feeling better, and dog is ok, such a worry when they get older.

Kay as above really hope you too are feeling better soon.

Jean make the most of the peace and quiet…

Love to everyone else, sorry too many posts to answer individually.

I am having a lovely weekend on my own… bliss

Back tomorrow

Aud x

Audrey…
    You too enjoy the peace and quiet nice to have ‘you’ time…keep off the munchies…lol..be good

Enjoy the tennis I have been told it’s coming to the final….

Jean x

Too late Jean I have eaten lots today.. ..

Better days to come I hope…

Have a good weekend

Audrey x

Can someone remind me what the thing was with cherries, maybe banana?? Cant remember, except fooor thinking it sounded nice 😀

Good morning F B Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Warm .. overcast .. hoping for a nice restful week-end.

Weighed this morning and still the same. Never did the fast yesterday got waylaid with tea and cake and a friend. Lol.

Will just continue 16.8 .. cutting down the eating window when comfortably possible.

Happy now really at this size … suddenly lots of comments.

Kristy struggling with healthy food this week… working at Glastonbury. said she must be getting old was ready to come home when she arrived. Lolol

Hope everyone enjoys a lovely week-end what ever you are doing.

Brit lovelies…Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are Xx

Morning All..

A beautiful bright blue sky back but very breezy…

We had a lovely meal out last night at our local eatery, reasonable priced, always good, large portions….we decided on a light bite, gammon, egg etc really lovely and more than enough, a couple of wines for me I wasn’t driving..

We are having a quiet weekend…popping out for some bananas for Steve, they haven’t been up to much in this hot weather..

Still no sightings off daughter she is a tinker…seen grand children on Facebook with their Ya Ya ( Nanny) she is catching up with them for two days when her time allows…lots of hugs and cuddles. Tears when they leave…💕

Kay..
    Cherries and bananas frozen and blended together to make ice cream ….I think from Ellie to Audrey…

Hemmy..
    Nice you are maintaining now and holding your own…lovely people are still noticing…I don’t see many many different people so regular people don’t notice.

I am happy were I am really…just between sizes which is a pain..but you are never happy are you…

Glastonbury was on the TV this morning such a large event…I would think Kirsty will be eating rubbish there won’t be much choice…she will get back to normal when it’s finished..

Audrey…
    Watch yourself today…there’s no Ian so no excuse….three weeks away is a long time with the munches..enough said!….enjoy the peace and rest…

Everybody have a good weekend whatever you are doing…

Jean x

Morning all

Cherries and banana.. I think it was pit and freeze cherries slice and freeze a banana… then pop in food processor and blend until smooth…

Had a BAD day yesterday with food will try harder today. Next fast on Monday…

Lovely thought for today Hemmy.. my Kate is 30 this year same age as when I had her but I still treat her as a teenager… always worrying.. can’t seem to get my head around her and Zoe being fully grown up women!! Hehe

Jean posts crossed yes I will try harder today…

Have a good weekend everyone

Audrey x

Morning all

At last. After putting weight on one week then losing it the next at last I’ve lost 4lb. So pleased. Will keep up the 16.8. Got massage later. Can’t wait!

Kay – yep, what Audrey said! Just frozen sliced banana and frozen pitted cherries blended together. Not really even a recipe as you can play around to get the ratio the way you like.

Just checking in quickly today. I feel awful! Not sure if it’s something I ate or a particularly bad IBS episode… My insides are all over the place, I’ve got terrible cramps and I’m swollen up and inflated like a balloon. Ugh!

Looking forward to a very restful weekend. Hope you all have lovely ones too! x

Ellie

IBS is the worst. Try a hot water bottle and get well soon…healing hugs your way…

Audrey x

Rowena…
    Well done it’s moved at last …4 lbs off…a good chunk…😀

Ellie..
    Hoping you improve quickly…it doesn’t sound nice…a hot water bottle like Aud said…😘

Naughty girl again…Steve knocked on his meat pie last night thought he would like mine better…today…making them smaller this time…

Jean x

Hiya sorry I can’t go through everyone’s posts
    Rowena 4lb very impressive
    Ellie hope you feel ok
    Jean more pies my hubby would love you!
    Hemmy if you are happy stay where you are.
    On the town in regents park last night was fabulous I love the theatre there, Danny mac from strictly starred he was great a bit vocally challenged but great presence. The rest of the cast were superb. We had a lot very pre performance picnic there were about 20 of us!
    Did a couple of killer bootcamps this morning I worked them so hard (and me). Working 9 to 2 tomo but no rehearsal for me in the afternoon am going out with my old flat mate who I postponed last Sunday in favour if a fast. No FDs until Tuesday for me.
    Hope you are all having a fab weekend x

Rowena – massive congratulations, that’s so impressive and must be a real boost! I’m still bouncing around the same couple of pounds but hoping if I persevere I’ll see a drop in the end…

Ellie – sorry you’re having an IBS flare-up, I hope you got some rest today, and that the flare up is brief.

Jean – hope you’re enjoying your quiet weekend, and that your daughter checks in soon…

Hemmy – so glad you’ve reached a size you’re comfortable with, and that you’re getting lots of well-deserved compliments. Funny how a few comments can mean so much more than a number on a scale!

Audrey – sorry you’re struggling a bit. Is there anything we can do to help? Any reason you’re finding these days tough? I know I certainly have my ups and downs, sometimes for no real discernible reason, and I’m sure lots of others do, but we’re all here for support/a kick up the backside (whichever you feel you need!)

I weighed in today at 128lbs – so up 1.5 lbs from pre-holiday weigh in, but as I said at the time, that weigh-in was unusually low as I just did a 2-day juice fast. I’m pretty happy, it’s continuing downwards (after bouncing around 129-131 for way too long). It’s also after a holiday and a hospitalisation with me being pumped with steroids etc so goodness knows what all that will have done! Planning 2, possibly 3 FDs next week as we have friends coming to stay on Friday for a week, which will make FDs very difficult, so trying to front load to minimise the damage. I’m reading hoping to reach 126lbs/ 9st this week as that is a real milestone for me. 8&1/2 stone is where I’ve comfortable sat most of my adult life so I’m keen to get there but need to not be impatient – slow and steady!

Morning
    Had wonderful massage yesterday to get home and scrape my car when backing in to drive. 2 panels damaged 😐

Then later a lovely evening out with oh and my dad. Lovely food.

Today I am going to be brave and drive into Birmingham (that’s not the brave bit!) for a meet up of a group I’m in on Facebook called mental health mates. All over the UK there’s organised walks and stop for coffee for people who suffer with various issues. You just chat to likeminded people. I went 2 months ago but missed last month. It’s scary as my issue is relating to anxiety so to turn up is a big deal for me.

Probably be back later. Have a good day xx

Morning all

Had a better day yesterday good wise. I am going to do a fast on Monday anyone fancy One?

Back later

Aud x

Shera – good luck today! Feel your struggle with anxiety, though I have mine mostly under control these days. Great you’ve found people to relate to though – it helps so much, and wonderful you’re planning to go.

Audrey – I’ll be fasting on Monday – hopefully a water, or at least liquid-only, fast since I found that pretty easy last week.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! My dog is sleeping through the night since he started his dementia medication on Wed and it is such bliss not to be up and down all night!

Morning All..

A bright day with clouds..

We had a lovely relaxing day yesterday, a bit relaxed with food….back on board today ease back a bit…I do think it’s lovely when you can have a couple of days off with wine, a couple of pieces of chocolate then bounce back straight in again…

Daughter is at the Dubai airport she will text before flight…going to her dads then to us on Wednesday…she has enjoyed all her catch ups and had a good time….FB is lovely I can see the postings and I know what she’s up to…I joined because of this when she lived and worked there funny hours and shifts, I knew she was OK, that’s all you need to know, not always chatting.

We speak a hour every day over coffee so I miss her more now as she doesn’t work…the same for her when I am away.

Mrs O..
    The Theatre in the park sounded different a lovely night for you…enjoy your catch-up with your friend today…some gin involved…lol

MJ…
    Good luck on reaching your 9 st milestone this week…hoping you are small and petite as it would be very low for me…lol…at 5.8.. then only half a stone to go for you to goal…enjoy your visitors…I will be same but for a month, hoping I can manage my two FD’s …even this week will be hard..mon ok and fri maybe weigh in sat??

Glad the dogs sleeping well and the meds are working…it’s a worry..

Rowena..
    Your poor car and pocket…a pain in the bum..

Good luck with your group meet up today hope it goes well….everybody in the same mode so you will fine…

Audrey…
    Well done on yesterday….we are with you Monday, a light day for us today.

Have a lovely Sunday…

Jean x

Morning everyone

Sorry I haven’t been around for a while, but I have been keeping up on posts.

Ellie, belated congratulations. Your First is well deserved and recognition of your dedication and hard work. An exciting time for you how.

Things are a bit difficult here. Phil is still in hospital (2 weeks today) and the infection seems to have cleared, though it is frustrating that they haven’t been able to identify the source. My weight is up 4lb, a couple of meals out with the girl and not being able to follow 16:8 or fast – spending between 10 and 11 hours a day at the hospital including helping to feed Phil has meant I need to eat before I leave and not getting home until 9pm each night. Still when he’s home I’ll soon be back on track.

Hannah’s been away nearly a week, and seems to be having a great time. A couple of here friends had money stolen, one $200, when they were on a sleeper bus, but she seems to have avoid mishaps, other than falling off a motorbike. Thankfully they were going slowly and she has just cut her hand and grazed her elbow and leg, but not the sort of text you want to get at 6am. I think now she’s glad her cray mum made her pack bandages, antiseptic wipes, sterile water, savlon and dressings. My approach has always been plan for the worst and hope for the best. Hoping everything goes smoothly for the next 6 weeks.

Well, have to run, Phil will be wondering where I am. Hope to catch up more frequently when things back to normal and will be looking to you my friends when I begin fasting again.

Take care everyone

Lynne x

Lynne

Just concentrate on Phil for now, your diet can wait until things are more settled… Hope he is out of hospital soon…

We are here when you need us..

Aud x

Lynne..
    Sorry things are not so good…hoping you get Phil home soon and he starts to pick up….we are here when you feel you can…look after yourself people forget the carers 💕💕

Lovely Hannah is enjoying herself…keep her money safe on a body belt…a friend lost $500 dollars on a flight while asleep sat near the toilet…it always makes me think now..so easy done..

Take care
    Jean x

Lynne – thank you very much! In a month’s time I’ll be officially graduating so the search for the perfect dress is very much under way. Glad Hannah is having a wonderful time and that the motorbike fall wasn’t any worse. I hope she has lots more fun in the coming weeks! Plenty of important life adventures to be had.

I definitely launched back into proper food too early yesterday as we had family visiting and I just didn’t want to miss out… paying the price for that today and have been up since 5am, constantly in and out the loo. It does feel like the worse has passed though and my back is in a lot less pain than earlier, so today I’m taking things WAY slower, sipping on lots of drinks and when I feel up to eating, it’ll be tiny nibbles of bread and crackers until I’m certain I’m not making it any worse.

x

Everybody ready for the new week…Audrey and us fasting tomorrow…how many more are joining us??

We have had a good lazy day…nothing much at all but it has been pleasant…away early to a bank appointment…so I will try and catch over a cuppa or it will be later…

Getting excited daughter now landed….it will be busy, hectic, noisy but I am looking forward to them arriving…weather not looking good rain for two weeks hope that improves…won’t know what to do to keep them amused….charity shop for rain coats..lol

All very quiet on here…everybody busier than us…lol

Jean x

Morning All…

Bright blue skies this morning…

We are fasting today with Audrey…anyone else?

Pulled my back yesterday drying my hair?? How do you do that….what a painful night in bed…full awake at 4 am and now up…what a long fast day….hoping it soon eases before visitors Wednesday…

I think Friday maybe our next FD…see how we go…a funny month..

Have a good day everyone…

Jean x

Morning, Jean & Audrey, I’m with you fasting today 🙂 xx

Morning all

Last day on my own today..

Jean get better soon…

DF glad to have you on board..

Back later had done a long post but it disappeared…

Aud x

Jean – so sorry to hear about your back! Sounds very painful. I’m sure it’ll ease up soon with some painkillers and restful few days.

Good luck fasting with Audrey and Dragonfly today.

Monday is nearly always a FD for me… but what with barely being able to eat yesterday, I’ll count that as my FD instead. The one perk of having tummy upsets! Feeling much more myself this morning, yahoo! Hopped on the scales this morning and couldn’t believe my eyes – but almost certain lots of the loss is from all the fluids lost these past few days.

Happy Monday everyone! X

Ellie

Glad you are feeling better…

I am having minestrone soup for my fast meal it’s the only thing slightly healthy left in the caravan!

I need to go shopping once Ian gets here tomorrow lol.. lots of fruit to get..

Back later, stay strong my fellow fasters

Audrey xx

Good afternoon F B Brits .. hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Another beautiful day… sooo love these warm summer days.

Sym… hope you are feeling better soon. Its always the same a run of things.

Glad your daughter is on her way to you … bet you cant wait now. Just get yourself better don’t worry too much about the scales you know you can soon lose those extra bits. Take care. Xx

Aud .. DF and Sym… have a good fast day. Xx

Strange now as I seem to be the same everyday within a few ozs. How weird is that. Lol.

Will not do fasts at the moment … cutting window down 15 mins this week. Lol I only like doing a little at a time. Lolol. Anyway see how that goes. Love this way of eating. … only cutting out cals till 1pm so wouldn’t interfere with going out to lunch and would eat dinner before 9pm…

Have a good day all…. whatever you are doing Xx

Brit lovelies…

We have been criticizing ourselves for years, and it hasn’t worked. Lets Try approving of ourselves and see what happens.” Xx

Hi All..

Seem ok walking about gingerly ….it’s the sitting and laying down the problem, still not too bad could be worse…lol

Looks like 4 of us fasting today…strange, lots of tummy rumbles today for me don’t usually have that…and hungry…..Steve’s not mentioned anything so I think he’s OK…

Audrey and DF..
    How is it going for both of you….

Ellie..
    Glad you are feeling better and scales looking good too..😀

Hemmy..
    You sound very balanced out at the moment, that’s really good..a few ounces here and there better than pounds…lol…

Thinking of things to eat now for daughter and children, cakes and things….lol…a quiche…good beef dinner and Yorkshires see how we go…leave it all till tomorrow…

Love todays quote..

Jean x

Hi Jean I am doing ok, been keeping myself busy, just having a hot drink.. Hope you feel better before your visitors get there.

Hemmy I love the quote too, where do you get them from?

Audrey x

Half way through .. going okay so far 🙂

Jean – take care of your back, hope it eases a bit soon xx

Hemmy – I love the quotes every day 🙂 Hope your ok xx

Audrey – glad your day’s going ok so far xx

Its good to know we’re doing this together. I’ve managed to actually go for a walk at lunch today, since I’ve been back from holiday I’ve been so lazy where that’s concerned lol.

Enjoy the afternoon xx

Audrey and DF

All finished here…enjoyed a two egg ham omelette with salad..just having a cuppa…

Hope you are both doing well…we are ok on a night time…no picking…

Back seems a bit better..been on my feet baking for visitors and family…scones for freezer, cornflake buns for children, my granola buns for adults, batch bake Yorkshire Pudds for freezer …a bit more tomorrow …a cake and quiche…

Annoys Steve the smell on a FD …lol

Have a good night no picking…lol

Jean x

Hi all

Bit of a disaster here my tin of soup was out of date! So I have had to have a mugshot for my meal.. not a brilliant idea but at least I have eaten. I need to restock and check my food supplies.. hehe

Back tomorrow

Audrey x

Morning all.
    FD for me.
    Lessons observations today so fingers crossed.
    Anyone else fasting today?

Jean, Audrey .. we made it through the FD yesterday, we can eat more today 🙂

I’ve done a workout this morning before work, but think I pulled a muscle somewhere, because I’m in absolute agony! My ribs are killing me, even hurts to walk 🙁 *reaches for painkillers*

Hope everyone has a good day, Shera good luck with your FD today, you can do it! Got everything crossed for your lessons observations. My sisters a teacher, so I know all about that! I imagine its very nerve wracking.

Take care everyone, keep warm and dry, weathers horrible here today.

xx

Well done all how fasted yesterday. My turn today and boy do I need it!!

Morning all

Ian is back safe n sound, in holiday mode now, the weather has completely changed this week, now wet and much cooler, still it is better for the dogs and my hay fever!

Good luck Tuesday fasters, stay strong.

Hope DF AND Jean are soon pain free again, I can sympathise with back pain….

Have a good day everybody fast or non fast

Audrey xx

Viewing 50 posts - 12,851 through 12,900 (of 35,313 total)

You must be logged in to reply.