Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,895 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 6 hours, 42 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 12,751 through 12,800 (of 35,381 total)

• Don’t forget jean I have had a LOT of indulging lately x

Evening.
    Hot here. 30. Poor dog suffering. I’ve had headache all day. Got fan on us. Back to work tomorrow. Very anxious. Back to controlling food. Planning tues and Thurs fasts and other days 16.8. OH off to Germany for work tomorrow and dog going in kennel. I’ve got very full on week. Hoping it goes well and easy enough.

Have a lovely evening xx

Morning. Urgh what a night. Hardly slept with heat and the anxiety of going back to work.
    But hey I’m up showered and ready. Just hovering for 5 mins as shop next door doesn’t open til 7. Need to get a salad for lunch. Still no kitchen. As oh away this week won’t be done til next weekend now.
    Very busy day ahead catching up on stuff plus stuff I need to do fir this week. I’m out tomorrow at another school for area moderation. We take our y11 selected sample of work to be moderated by other schools and a moderater from the exam board. It’s a long day. You don’t leave til finished. Last year was 7pm!

Anyway. Keep cool- classrooms are unpleasant in these conditions! !!!

Shera, hope work goes ok. Its never good going back after being off. I hardly slept either with this heat, its been lovely, but so difficult at night to feel comfortable enough to sleep xx Oh, I love reading, and I also love Chris Packham!! I’ll look out for the book, what is it called?

Monday again, and first FD of week. I’m feeling a bit rough this morning, I seriously overdid the sun this weekend, although had a lovely few days 🙂 I always feel I have to make the most of the weather, and then end up sunburnt and regretting it. Mind you, I’d take this rather than rain!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I’ll catch up on posts now.

Have a good day xx

Morning all

Ian gone bed for a little sleep then off to the caravan.. Will be nice to get away from everything..

Shera I don’t envy you stuck in a hot classroom ugh!

Steak and salad for tea cooked on the bbq of course! The steak that is not the salad lol 😁..

Will be in touch again when I can, remember together we are stronger..

Have a good day everybody

Audrey xx

Morning All..

Like all of you a bad first few hours …we then remembered we had our 4.5 tog on…changed the duvet to 1 tog at midnight…slept much better, windows wide open…😩Spiders …I never do that!

I always change down duvets in May never gave it a thought…must of been chillier.

Out and about this morning a few shopping jobs to do…

Hoping all the animals are ok in this weather even our Mr Blackbird sits with his mouth open struggling and Mrs joined him mouth open and sun bathing…

We are fasting today…I really struggle when the weathers good…gin..cider..magnums all spring to mind..

Audrey..
    Have a good journey and enjoy your time away..hoping you have a breeze on the coast, too hot for caravans and anything…lol

Rowena..
    Hoping you can cope back it’s not easy..under par and this weather..12 hour day not good tomorrow…really in at the deep end…take care….I am still crap starts now at 5 pm to 8 am then it seems to work off, tonsils close up and throat really sore…can’t swallow…

DF..
    That’s the worse of the lovely weather if you are working you feel the need to get the rays…hope you are not too sore….fasting with you today…

Mrs O..
    Hope no sun burn for you too…so hot yesterday…

Hemmy..
    Good family time for you this weekend….enjoy..

Ellie…
    Are you back yet after your lovely holiday…

Kay..
    Are you getting back on track…fasting with us today?…look after the old girl this weather…

Carol, Minols, Jo, Tammy, Angela, Lynne, Clare all OK ….Have I missed anyone..sorry..

Enjoy your day..

Jean x

Audrey..
    Enjoy your lovely Steak on the bbq…our posts crossed.

Look after the dogs too hot for them..hope you get a bit of breeze…we were in most of the day yesterday too much for us.

With Katie visiting it will be August before we get away again unless we managed a weekend if she’s away visiting…I feel mean if she’s here and we disappear …like to soak her and grand children up while I can ..😂😂

Xx

Hi everyone! Long post alert…!!

KT – keep at it. I know it is easy for me to say now, but one day you’ll look back on all of this and be so proud of yourself for keeping going again and again.

Hemmy – well done on your loss. 16:8 is working wonders for you! Sounds like having fewer carbs at lunch is going to help a lot too.

Jean – I hope you’re feeling better after the weekend. I agree that it’s so much harder to fast on a glorious day. Iced coffee is my saviour as it looks like a treat but it’s very low calorie. I’m off to have one in the garden in a moment!

Rowena – I’m glad the doctor was able to help you more. Hope your day back today goes okay, and it’s great you’re feeling much better at last!

Dragonfly – great news that you lost the holiday weight! Always reassuring.

Mrs O – boozy boxing sounds like a lot of fun!

Audrey – oooh those cherries, such a bargain! I absolutely adore them. You know what’s really good, if you blend frozen (pitted) cherries with frozen (peeled and sliced) bananas. You get this amazing and soft healthy cherry ice cream! You can even stir in some chopped dark chocolate for a cheat’s Cherry Garcia.

Kay – hope your insides sort themselves out soon. I’m the other way around! As soon as I go on holiday, everything just jams up for days and it takes a few days back home before I’m normal again. Weird how the body works.

I’m back from my holiday! Prague was absolutely beautiful, and the food and drink carried on being stunning. I ate tons, uncomfortably so on several days and was expecting a massive leap on the scales this morning, but was astonished to see it as only 1 pound up?! In the past I’d always be 5 or 6 pounds up after a similar holiday. My explanations are that the walking really added to it, that maybe my metabolism is better at coping with maintenance calories than previously when I was constantly eating low calorie, and that I’ve probably lost a bit of muscle as I haven’t done weight training for two weeks now. Either way, I’m so motivated to get back at it. Fasting today!

On a sad note, I broke up with my boyfriend. The distance was so hard and being committed to such an investment (7 hours is the quickest the journey can be) while trying to figure out jobs and the future was too much. I have moments when I’m fine and moments where I feel absolutely horrendous but I’m mostly trying to distract myself with other things.

On a happier note (and this is why my emotions are all over the place at the moment!) I got my degree results on Friday! And… I GOT A FIRST!!! I was so shocked I began hyperventilating and had to sit on the floor.

x

Ellie,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DEGREE! That’s an amazing achievement! Well done lovely *big hugs to you* I’m glad you had a nice break away, sounds really good. Sorry about you and your boyfriend, but these things are sometimes meant to be. Long distance relationships are always difficult *more hugs* Keep busy … you’ll be fine 🙂 xxxx

Ellie

I will do a special dance just for you… a first is a brilliant achievement… CONGRATULATIONS…

Also thanks for the ice cream tip I have both cherries and banana in my freezer Will give it a whirl when I get home again… excuse the pun 😉..

Need to dash lots to do… head in my freezer at the moment sorting out food at least it’s cool..😎😎

Audrey x

Ellie

Fantastic news!! A First!!

Sorry about your relationship…one day at a time….sounds like you have thought it through so you’ll be ok 😉

Shera, hope your day goes ok. Tomorrow doesn’t sound like much fun.

Jean, what on earth is a 1 tog duvet?? Isn’t that called a sheet!

Audrey, enjoy your time away.

No work for me today so I have another day to enjoy the sunshine.

Be strong those fasting today. I’ll be back to it tomorrow!

K x

Ellie BRILLIANT FABULOUS WELL DONE!
    Onwards and upwards xx

Trying to get myself together to go to Hampstead ladies pond for swim and sunbathe so must run xx

Ellie…
    CONGRATULATIONS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS …A FIRST…you worked really hard all the revision paid off…you must be celebrating tonight..😀

A pound up on holiday that’s also very good…sounds like you have had a lovely time…boyfriend just wasn’t to be …you are still very young..your life is now your own to choose what you want to do with no restrictions..

Cherry and banana ice cream sounds divine 😂

Mrs O…
    Enjoy your swim and relax if you can manage the heat..

Kay..
    We have 4.5 tog through the winter changing over to 1 tog for the summer…it’s more than a sheet, a bit like a throws weight but fits in the duvet cover…throw-overs drive me crackers can’t poke my leg out when hot, get taffled up.

Audrey..
    Just laughted at your head in the freezer…that hot..🤣😅😂..bum in the air…

I am having problems with the 16.8 Steve is giving me grief big time not having breakfast…I am fine and not hungry but we always eat together…..I might to have a re think…women can do 14.10.. so I could do I think 15.9 which isn’t that much out..

Enjoy…

Jean x

Oh, Ellie – well done!! So chuffed for you. I know the fear you’ve sailed past…because I got a 2:ii first time round (in those days we used to call it a Desmond…can you figure out why? Hint: only just post-apartheid) – thoroughly deserved in my case as I’d been far too busy doing other stuff. Didn’t even look at the boards beyond second class the next time round – started panicking when I couldn’t see my name…was practicing my ‘oh well, it’s not really important’ face as I moved towards the thirds board, when my friend burst into laughter in front of the firsts board…think I hyperventilated for a day or two as well! So enjoy celebrating today, tomorrow…

Going to try doing 16:8 this week…see how it goes.

Mx

Evening All..

Another really hot day..30 here..a bit lower tomorrow before it goes up again…

Finished fasting for the day at 5.15 so if I eat after 9.15 am I should keep in my window and Steve happy and still manage 16.8..😀

Really pleased daughter has passed her exam NPQH…an exam which will help her to be a Headteacher..as Rowena she gets pulled in all directions, a shift worker husband and two children which are leaving the nest..she said the other day she is pulled in all directions and there’s not enough of her to go around..it’s well deserved.

My younger daughter leaves Houston tomorrow evening with the children…I am getting excited now.
    Her father for the first time will collect her from the airport on Sunday…I am amazed…I have done it for 24 years, not that I mind…..as a big drinker….no drinking for him Sunday??? 7.30 pm pick up.

Hope the fasters are doing ok…a bit hard in this hot weather..Steve wanted ice cream..No!

Jean x

many congratulations Ellie, on your degree triumph

Congratulations Ellie!!!

DF Chris Packham’s book is called ‘Fingers in the sparkle jar’.

Sorry you’re still rough Jean – really hope you pick up soon.

Well today went fine – got called for back to work interview which I did this pm as had some time, Managed to do all on my list of things to do and my lessons were fine.

Only horrible thing was the heat – my skin was damp all day – yuk.

Had shower as soon as I got in. Place to self until Thurs.

xx

shera, my daughter is also a teacher
    she said her classroom was 36 degrees
    there is really nothing you can do in that heat

The boy had a wonderful day at shool despite the heat…triumphantly told me he’D done no work. He got ‘free choice’ so went to make himself a lego fidget spinner…he’s been working on the technical issues at home, so I’M saying he did science and technology! Oh and they watched the first dragon movie. So I guess we’re into the last 10 days before the holidays up here and the primary schools become cinemas!

Just had a bowl of fruit salad and that’s the end of today’s 8 hour window (well,7 really) I’M going to concentrate on this pattern this week rather than fasting as I really need a tool to cut down my eating and regain a bit of control. Hopefully I’ll lose a little, too.

Glad to see people’s Monday fasts seem to have gone well.

Mx

FD for me had lovely swim in the ladies pond Helena bonham carter was there looking horribly thin as actresses are now. You can’t usually tell with her as she dresses in layers of what look like charity shop clothes (but probably cost thousands). I walked past the ice cream van but did have a couple if glasses of nice cold rise and some cheese later in. We had dinner at the allotment which was healthy chicken salad.
    Lot of friends and clients who are teachers it’s unbearable in classrooms it’s really pushing some already frazzled teachers.
    This’s weather is set to break on Thursday x

Morning.
    Another sleepless night for me. Soooooooooo hot.
    I’m sat outside school waiting for my colleague. I’ve packed up my boot with the sketchbooks and she will add hers. Off to a school somewhere in Birmingham. She’s running late.
    First fd for me in a few weeks. Got plenty of drinks on board.
    Anyone else fasting today?

Morning 🙂 such a humid night, didn’t get much sleep either 🙁

Good luck Shera and Mrs O on your FD today 🙂 x

My fast day went ok, was quite hungry in the evening, but managed to hold out and finish the day. Watched my step-son’s sports day when I got home yesterday afternoon, well, I’d missed the first 45 mins trying to get home from work in traffic! He did well, won the sack race, by cheating a little and running at the end LOLLL. It was so hot for them all though.

NFD today, does anyone find they don’t have much of an appetite when the weather is so warm. I do, which I suppose is a good thing 😉

Take care everyone, and have a great day. Catch up later xx

Good morning F B Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

What some glorious weather. I am sure a struggle for some while working though.

Ende … Oh so very well done.. Congratulations. Brilliant results and well deserved. The world is at your feet. You and your parents must be elated. Xx

Mrs O .. Think that actress is so very pretty. Its such a shame they have to be soo skinny now. Lots of pressure.
    Dinner at the allotment sounded wonderful. Xx

Shera It sounds a hot tiring day for you. Xx

Df…I am not eating much either this hot weather… all good . lol. It probably wont last long as per usual. Enjoy your day. Xx

Was stressed yesterday … laptop down and big computer.I don’t use phones for the net. Anyway neighbour came to my rescue and all up and running now.

Added to that lost some TV channels .. Mum pressed something on remote I reckon. Lol I know absolutely nothing about this stuff … managed to by luck get them back. Lol Hoping for a simple relaxing day today.

16.8 going well … back to Sat lowest weight. Drink plenty of water girls. xx

Brit lovelies ..When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life Xx

weight up, even though eating less, no cheats,
    feel rubbish, fed up, and I really hate hot weather
    walked to Tesco at half 7 as it is the only time I can face the walk
    it was really lovely out at that time

my daughter is taking her class on a school trip today – in London
    ugh!!!!
    I used to hate teaching in the hot weather – we would do as much work as we could until break and then slow right down
    when you are in one boiling classroom, there is no escape

Morning All..
    A dull day and a breeze very welcoming…I slept well so very tired…think we are hitting 20 today later. I am feeling a bit better the throat is still about through the night but better in the day…taken antihistamine to stop me sneezing..I never have hay fever…but who knows.

Quite a few jobs to do here…nothing done for a month…see how we go…getting hot again from tomorrow..

FD went well for us both..

Rowena..
    It’s a change going to another school but a long day for you..hope all your stats match up..🤞

Audrey..
    The tennis is on …thinking you will be watching…have a good day and relax..

Minols..
    See if the eating window works for you…I do think it helps to stop the snacking if that’s a problem…I am having grief from Steve so we have eaten together this morning..my eating window between 8 and 9 hours.

The boy will soon be off on school holidays always nice for them…

Mrs O..
    A lovely allotment dinner…too hot for anything..

DF..
    Too hot for sport days…well done on his sack race…I think you are suppose to cheat…lol

Hemmy..
    All IT stuff is such a nightmare all ok when working..glad it’s sorted…I am not very good at all, Steve a bit better fiddles around not a clue really…lol

KT..
    Up and out walking very early this morning..I am up a bit but down from Saturday …it’s the weather..

Have a good day all..

Jean x

Hi all – love the thought for today, Hemmy. Been feeling a bit recently like I don’t have any space in my life for my own bits and pieces…partly it’s the stage of life I’m in, partly it’s not an entirely accurate thought (always feel sorry for myself when tired and chasing to get to a holiday), and partly I need to protect just a little bit more space…so you encourage me!

So day 3 of my 16:8 experiment, and actually finding it a little tough in my head this morning. I thought going without breakfast would be easy – given that’s what we do on FDs – and it’s not that I’m exactly hungry, but my third day without toast and honey, or porridge, or something yum in the morning and I’m feeling a little deprived! It’s all in my head, though, and at least I can have coffee. I want to stick with this for this week, and hopefully next week, and then I have a week of Holiday Club, and I think then it might be a good idea to switch it up and have my 8 hours starting with a stonking good breakfast to set me up for the manic bit of the day with the kids, and then finish about 2/3…just thinking through my finger-tips, trying to work this out. They do say that you should breakfast like a king, lunch like a lord and supper like a pauper…or at least, they used to say that in the olden days!

Have a good day, everybody. (Ellie – are you down off the ceiling, yet?)

Mx

Morning all

Had a lovely walk in the beach earlier with the dogs. Nice n cool but it’s getting warmer again now.. .

Bbq for tea again today. Staying on 16.8 crumpets for lunch for a change…

Ian is on holiday mode no fasting for him he didn’t stop eating last Night!

Have a good day all we are cutting the grass and weeding the garden today!

Back soon

Aud x

Morning everyone

Audrey – you’re welcome! Please do let me know how it turns out!

Jean – tricky one about the 16:8… could you sit with him while he ate with a tea or coffee instead? Great news about the NPQH, you must be very proud. The throat will be better soon, fingers crossed.

Minols – yes hahaha, still called a Desmond. Well done with your first too! Funny how you can entirely convince yourself you can’t have possible got one. Occasionally it comes back to me and I can’t quite believe it. But I think it won’t really sink in until graduation in a few weeks’ time when I’m up on stage in my robes. Also, I know it’s easier said than done, but having time to yourself is so important, even if it’s just reading for five minutes before bed.

Rowena – well done for getting back in the swing of things. It’s so nice to hear you sounding lots better at last. Good luck on the fast today.

Mrs O – was such a lovely day for a swim yesterday! Good luck with fasting.

Dragonfly – yes! Hot weather definitely reduces my appetite. Maybe we all need to move to hot countries!

Hemmy – hooray, so glad that 16:8 has been working so well for you!

Thank you everybody for your commiserations. He’s asking me to take him back… but I’m staying firm. Anyway, thank you above all for your congratulations! Does anyone remember that big piece of work I was working on every day in the library back all through April and some of May? Well, it got me the best mark I’ve ever had (and heard of, for that matter) and I think without it I couldn’t have got a first. It definitely helped to be able to have a daily vent and chat on this forum!

Weighed myself this morning and I’m somehow my lightest yet. It must be muscle that I’ve lost as I feel I look much fluffier at the moment. I’m going to work out soon and tonight I’m off shopping with my mum for a graduation outfit…! Have lovely days everyone.

X

Hi All..
    Back from a morning shopping in various venues, we had a tea cake, cake and tea…feeling a lot better today hoping it keeps away…

Picked up a kilo of peas…healthy snacking I am working through them I suppose I will have stomach ache by tonight…lol

Lots of cleaning to do…upstairs shortly…we did it well before holiday but with both of us feeling unwell nothing done for a month…so dusty..

Ellie…
    I am very pleased with my daughter, working, the family to look after and the course work over 18 months, she is glad it’s finished….She is one module short of a second degree…but she’s had enough now.

Audrey…
    Your lovely beach walk sounded lovely this morning…enjoy the gardening..

Looking like rain here but not forecast…

Jean x

First time this year the Sun canopy is up on the van.. . Both dogs very hot… not the type of hot dogs I would like… Lolo.. . No shade on our pitch so Sat like a vampire with blinds closed very anti social hehe still I can watch my tennis in peace..

Hope everyone is ok… I am drinking lots to keep hydrated may help with weight loss also?

Back later

Audrey x

Hi guys,
    I have just joined after having a conversation with my mum who has just started, I`m hoping the extra support from her will help as I have struggled to stick to diets in the past. I live in Cheshire (Macclesfield) and did join a gym for a while, I went 3 times a week for the first month then it fizzled out so I gave up my membership. my extra weight has caused massive problems in my knees so limits what I can do to exercise. I can walk on a level surface ok but stairs and hills get me. my blood pressure was a little high a few months ago, and does rise when I do anything energetic, so I need to seriously lose the weight so I can enjoy life again.
    I look forward to chatting with you all.
    good luck
    Ally

Hi Ally

Welcome to the brits… I too live in Cheshire Crewe…

Shout if you need help or advice lots of us about.. .we are a friendly and supportive group..

Audrey x

Hi Ally, and welcome 🙂 You’ll get loads of support here, its a lovely group …

Speak soon xx

Hi everyone,
    I’m Sue, Allyboosh’s mum 😁
    I struggle with loosing weight when you have to think too hard about what you can and can’t eat! The more I’m told you shouldn’t eat it the more I want it! Having two days a week fasting with little thought about what I have to eat suits me well! I like the control aspect of it and know how beneficial fasting is to the body. Yesterday was ok really, yes I felt hungry from time to time, but it passed and I knew it was for a reason, a quest I suppose you can call it. Very achievable. FD tomorrow for Ally and me so wish us luck and stamina! Plus we said we would ring each other every fast day so we get to natter more than usual this way! Win win 😍

Hi Sue

Don’t think we have had mother and daughter before must be good to have company…

If you need help or advice just shout out… there is usually someone about.

Off now it’s Andy Murray time!!

Back later together we are stronger

Audrey x

Thanks Audrey,
    Enjoy 😁

Audrey you have taken my words …

We haven’t had a Mum and daughter..

Welcome Ally and Sue…we are a friendly lot …loads of help if needed..keep popping by for support…remember to measure your bust, waist, hips and tops of legs once a month, weigh the morning after your second fast day every week…jot them both down..

Good Luck

Jean x

Hi Ally and Sue! Welcome along! Looking forward to getting to know you more.

x

Audrey are you watching queens!!!!!

Yes I am… I can’t believe it… c’mon ANDY…

Audrey x

Hello ally and sue can’t hang around right now andy us losing …….

Mrs O

In the words of John McEnroe I CAN’T BELIEVE IT…

NOOOOOOOOO that’s ballsed up our week!

Hi Ally and Sue..welcome to the best thread on the forum….ok…we are biased!!

Another hot one today, hottest so far I think. According to our weather station we got to over 33 degrees today! I think it’s set to go downhill from tomorrow to the usual British summer weather.

I was supposed to be fasting today but didn’t manage it as I had a snack about 2pm. However I’m keeping a narrow window for food and dinner is a bbq and I have fish and veg kebabs.

Jean, I’m glad you are starting to get better finally.
    Aud, enjoy your time away and of course the tennis.
    MR, keep going. This weather could be causing a hiccup with possible water retention.
    Sheera, hope it’s not too late a finish for you.
    Minols, I thought I’d miss breakfast but on the whole I’m ok. Although I did allow myself the luxury of breakfast at the weekend 🙂

I think it could be another night of difficult sleep…ho hum…Im not going to complain as it will soon be over.

Keep cool and drink lots all.

Kay

Well that’s the end of ANDY Murray for a while…. what a let down I was so looking forward to seeing him…

Non fast day today hooray.. . We have had a lovely BBQ with cider.. Hemmy and Jean are leading me astray again hehe lol .

Back tomorrow

Audrey x

Hi all, I’m just back from holiday (where I ate my weight in pastries) so need to catch up with everyone but just wanted to say hi! Hope everyone is surviving this heat – I’m struggling to sleep well, and consequently munching my way through the day to try to stay awake… not good.

Tomorrow I’m planning a FD – the first time I’ve ever attempted on whilst at home, so if anyone has any tips I would LOVE to hear them. I’m used to being at work and keeping busy – tomorrow I’ll be working from home, and I know it’s going to be tough.

Welcome Ally and Sue!

Jean, I keep meaning to ask you how your salad and herbs and whatever else you are growing are doing?

My tomatoes and cucumber have grown huge! Salad leaves have been picked and they are regrowing, with others almost ready. Peppers and chillies are full of flowers so Im hoping they do something soon. Carrots are ready to pick. Cucumbers arent doing too well.

Happy with hanging baskets and tubs 🙂

Booo….Andy….what happened there 🙁

Hi. I’m home.
    Was very long day. Horribly hot. Sat with the others next to the beige buffet and just drank. Was desperate to eat but didn’t. Drank loads but feel enormous. Clothes very tight which is disheartening. Really need to lose weight.

Kay…
    I am down to 4 herbs, a kind neighbour watered them while I was away..I lost my chives to green fly…I am only eating the mint, so I am eating too much for the growing..lol..must try the others not sure what to do with them…lemon thyme would be nice with chicken…

Cress went down well, had that going for 6 weeks, did quite a few lots…none growing at the moment. Lettuce was a poor show more like big cress, a few different packets, I did eat it a bit peppery…I have some in to start through the winter, we are on holiday in September so I will sow after that…hope it’s more successful.

I have basil inside, more a house plant…I use this one a lot and it’s still looking good…put it into my garlic, onion and tomato salad…

Took some of the plants with me to the caravan…to water and eat.

You seem to be doing well…lovely tomatoes… and the chilli I would be interested in but they need looking after too much when we go away…remember you can freeze the chilli whole, they go a bit soft but apparently fine, take seeds out before freezing if you are not using them, slice them while frozen before cooking. I have some frozen with the seeds, I haven’t tried them yet I will let you know…

I am ready to make my granola again lasted me the month…Steve doesn’t eat it…Just got my rasps for my 4th time for my chai jam …it goes down a treat….my daughter gave me a finger of this fantastic jam from the local garden centre Oh my God so sweet…it was revolting she was quite upset.

Do you like the chai ham..is it a yes or no for you ??…lol

We have just had some sugar free jelly and oranges as a treat…so so sweet…horrible shall be throwing the other packet away…my sweet tooth is disappearing…thank goodness…

Shame about my chocolate we still love that too much….laughing today Steve bought two large bars while in Aldi…I have put them away…we now have 12 bars and a large Easter Egg …he forgets about them as I hide them away out of sight…lol..lol

Hope you sleep better tonight…1 tog..lol…I am sleeping fine…

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 12,751 through 12,800 (of 35,381 total)

You must be logged in to reply.