Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,895 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 14 hours, 7 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 10,851 through 10,900 (of 35,381 total)

• Quick post….Sat I was over by 600 cals, but yesterday I tried to claw some back and today Im fasting.

Neils mum was back in A+E last night, in agony with her stomach this time…she back home now and seems settled. She only weighs 30kg at most and is hardly eating and drinking and is struggling with breathing…

My mum is now poorly too…called the gp out this morning, which is most unlike her. She is having nurse out in the morning to take bloods and do an ecg…just have to wait..

Im due to go for a chat at 3 with the boss of the company where I might get the job…

All happening today :-/

X

DF…
    Well done on the 3 lb off all the hard work is worth it…have a good fast today..

Lynne..
    Lovely to have time with your daughter they always head home for a bit of TLC even if she didn’t want to talk about it…

Tammy..
    Have a good fast day…not us today…

Sarah..
    All your food going over my head…I think I will have to look it up…lol…always game for trying something new…shout apple pie and Steve’s in ..one of his favourites with of course custard…

Looks like something on the list for retirement..😀

Jean x

DF a brilliant loss well done, a good boost for you.

Kay hope it goes well with your meeting and hope all is well with your mum and of cause Neil’ s, sending good wishes and hugs, be sure to let us know how your meeting went.

Tammy xxx

Afternoon all!

Just home from work/school run & warming up with a bovril – i think we’ve seen every kind of weather today and they saved the worst for the school run lol!

Lost 1/2 pound last week in the end so not too bad considering I do let my hair down a little more on my childfree weekends. Back to normal for the next 12 days now.

Fab loss DF not sure I could manage 3 fasts though, good effort by you.

I’m in the mass fast today, bottom-of-the-fridge soup at lunch will hopefully see me through til I get back from cubs tonight then some kind of stir fry I reckon. What are the other fasters eating today?

Hope all are ok. Clare x

Hi All – I’m with the mass fast. Not too bad so far. I did my ‘alternative’ method, of having bacon for breakfast…the protein/fat always lasts me well into the day, and a couple of intense meetings proved just the distraction I need.

So now I’m in having done the big shop with the boy, and I’ve hit the seaweed to keep me going until the OH gets home to do his fish thing…essentially a bit like his take on a kedgeree (given he’s never had one, I think!). Really tasty, really like and protein rich. Feeling fairly positive about making it to bed time!…except for some reason I just thought – CHEESE! Where did that come from? Somehow need to put all the shopping away without cracking open the new pack of cheese…now, that’s the secret to success – it’s new, it’s unopened. You wouldn’t want to go and break a £10 note, so you don’t want to crack open a enw block of cheese. No you don’t. NO YOU DON@T!

Right, I’m calm, that’s sorted. I’ll just go an put the shopping away, nice and calm…nothing to see here, officer!

Mx

Shopping (and cheese) safely away and the padlock back on the fridge!

Sorry for my slightly irrational outburst there…all calm again.

Mx

Evening all,

I’m kind of joining mass fast today. I’ve not eaten yet but my tea will be around 500 cals and I’ve had milk in my coffee..I’m just trying to keep low as I don’t want to be up peeing tonight. I know peeing is good, but I’ve a very early start tomorrow to head to the airport so I need to be alert.

Normality will resume with me next week.

Hope everyone’s OK? xx

Evening All…

Big mass fast for you all…not long now keep strong…

We are now fasting leading into FD tomorrow we are passing in the night…lol

We are away tomorrow don’t know about the Wi Fi so it may be at cafes out and about…and on phone….back Saturday….I shall be taking my scales for Friday weigh in but not always good in the caravan depends how level Steve gets it…lol

Angela..
    Safe journey where ever you are travelling…

Kay..
    Hope all calms down for you and Neil, both Mums get better not forgetting Ellie..the job also this afternoon..😀

Be good everybody…may pop by if time in morning…

Jean x

Just had my delicious plate of fish and rice and am well satisfied. I’D be a fool if I ate any more tonight! How early can I go and hide in bed?

Mx

Evening everyone

As I’m sure you’re all aware, today is International Day of Happiness. One thing has made me genuinely laugh today – Minols posts.

Minols, I’m not sure if you’re a little close to the edge at the moment, you may want to back carefully away. I’ve just put the shopping away myself, but fortunately I hadn’t bought cheese, so no extraordinary display of willpower was required.

Kay, hope your mum and MIL are both feeling better soon and that the chat with the company boss went well.

Not long left of FD and only 2L of water and 3 coffee’s consumed. If in the morning I don’t show a loss from today I’m going to demand a stewards enquiry.

Miserable first day of spring here, but the longer days are here now and that’s one thing I am definitely happy about.

Lynne x

Evening all

Fast going ok. Hungry but sure that is a result of too much carby sugar at the weekend thinking I might weigh in the morning to see how I am doing in line with my new ‘lose by Friday or else’ strategy.

Minols, i so love cheese. Thank goodness we have none of it. My fridge does sometimes look less than well stocked at the moment.

Kay, hope everything ok with both mums and that the job outcome was good.

Jean, enjoy your trip and hopefully you will find the odd minute or two not to be doing things.

Angela, busy life. Normality will be back soon.

Tammy, hope fast going well for you.

Hang in there everyone. Tomorrow is another day….

Cant sleep, too much going on in my head….

Todays fast day lasted until teatime, then it caved in..
    Just got no willpower and cant beat that trigger in my head that says when stressed, give up and eat and drink what you want…

I am a bit overwhelmed with things at the moment and concerned with what the next day will bring…

Im going to relax the fasting this week seeing as I cant stick to it anyway and just focus on maintaining. So much for dropping a couple of pounds before my birthday, as thats just under 2 weeks away, so Im better relaxing the pressure now. I will be back on track soon and nailing those last pounds!!

On the plus side, Ellie my lovely loyal pooch is still holding her own so Im trying to stay positive in that she is defying the statistics and will be with us for a few more weeks yet 🙂
    The bulbs I planted in the garden are already starting to emerge and my chilli plants are growing well. The coriander is too, but the basil appears to be struggling a bit and Ive not started anything else yet, and the clock is ticking!

The meeting at the publishing company with the boss was just a formality to talk about hours etc so I start this week as long as I dont need to race up the motorway from Devon to North Wales to see my mum.

Im going to turn off the notifications for the thread, so I dont get stressed about missing all your posts, but I’ll still be here lurking in the background and will post soon.

I dont think I have grasped what MMs relaxed 5:2 diet means?? If its 800 cals, is that not the blood sugar diet??

Anyway, good luck all. Onwards we go!!

Kay x

Hi All…

Beautiful morning but expecting lots of rain today…

FD for us which is good on a travelling day…I have cooked a ham for dinner tonight with salad nice and easy…that’s something I like about fasting, no pots to wash lunch time and an easy dinner….lol…bring it on….

I will try and catch-up and post when I can…be good everyone …as we will be trying and doing our best..😀

Kay..
    No wonder you are feeling overwhelmed at the moment living on a knife edge with Ellie, it’s lovely she is holding her own, enjoy all your time with her it’s memories which will stay with you. The two Mums not being well and the distance which doesn’t help..
    Take time out but please come back after your break…it’s no point in battling with the 5.2 until you feel you are in control…..good luck in your new job and I hope they know and understand what you are going through at the moment with some sympathy…

I didn’t know you were doing herbs like me…I am so new to it too…I looked at the chilli plant but it needed a lot of water so I thought I would leave that at the moment. I have 5 and they are doing well, I have repotted into larger pots and given them two prunes already and they are thickening out…still inside near my French doors.

Hope you start feeling better and less stressful, but please come back when you feel ready…we can’t loose everybody…

Jean x

Kay…

I found this it may help with the herbs

http://skinnygourmet.blogspot.co.uk/2008/05/ten-mistakes-new-herb-gardeners-make.html

PS..MM new diet…I think it’s too much of a diet..2 x 800… low carbs, no alcohol, no sugar, no treats, 7 days, ..not for us……5.2 is a way of life we like our few extras but that’s our thoughts…

Jean x

Kay just to say that I am pleased you are having a break from fasting. It has to be the right decision with so much very, very difficult stuff going on for you, pulling you in may different directions. We will all be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts to help you through a tough stage. I know you will be back when you can my fasting buddy. Xx

Kay, ps you have got great willpower it is all just being used up in other direction for the time being x

Jean, the 800 cal version is not for me either. A life without treats wouldn’t work for me either and I would be off it before you could say vanilla slice. I prefer the low days and then being able to live a bit more normally at least on weekends. I wonder if there really are people who can just eat what they want and stay slim.

Weighed this morning and still 175 as I was on Friday. This means yesterday’s fast reset the weekend ok. I have to be very mindful over the next two days and then hopeful that Thursday’s fast will mean a loss for Friday.

Yesterday was much tougher than normal and I am sure this was due to sugar and carbs on Sunday.

Have a good day all and stay strong anyone fasting today. Xx

Good morning FB Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

A beautiful sunny day… more spring like after yesterday.

Hi Kay .. very sensible to forget any fasting for the moment. You have enough to worry about.

Hope your Mums are on the mend soon.. healing thoughts go to them. Xx

So glad Ellie is holding her own and a great comfort to you I am sure. Hope the job goes well for you .

Take care of yourself Kay xx.. we are always here if needed. Xx

Sym and Steve… lovely traveling day … take care on the roads .. have a wonderful time. We will miss you. Xx

Sarah…The new version of the diet is not for me either. I like the unrestricted 5-2 way of life.
    After the wine Sunday… ( a bottle over afternoon into evening }a good day yesterday about 8oo cals … scales look happy again this morning. Hoping to stay the same this week. Xx

Day 2 no wine….

Take care all. Xx

Brit Lovelies… We are all different by design but Together we can all shine

Xx

Hi all –

Kay – I’m with Sarah…your will power is going into other things at the moment. We”re watching a lot of Star Wars with the boy at the moment, and I noticed that even the amazing Yoda, when he was using the force in a really extreme situation could only use the force to save others – not lose weight at the same time, and he has a wee podge he could do with dealing with! Use the force for holding your family together just now. You know enough from 5:2 to let that ride at the moment – so eat healthily, go for sustaining foods not instant sugar-rushes and use your 5:2 knowledge of food to make you stronger and then you factor back in losing weight another month.

Jean – hope you and Steve have a great journey…it’s a bit wild up here, so hope your roads are easy.

Sarah – you are so right, whenever I OD on the carbs/sugars it is so much harder to pull it back again. Trying a day of ‘full of goodness’ food choices. So my favourite toast I chose because it makes me smile and the bread is full of seeds. I’m having a big pot of full fat greek yogurt for lunch, with frozen berries, seeds, nuts and coconut. Tonight the burgers are meaty, thick, garlic-full, and we’ll have those with lots of veg. I will have a few biscuits, but I’m going to try not to go overboard on them.

Sorry to have put that down, if you’re fasting today…just needed to get my food choices out of my head and see them in front of me, so that I can be deliberate and take control on a NFD instead of just wolfing down anything and everything!

Have a good day everyone.

Mx

Afternoon All…

Travelled through lovely weather then sleet….set up now all sorted and then heavy rain started…timed in just right.

Going well on FD …we did stop at services and got a normal coffee over lunch time, as it’s taken us 4 hours not much traffic at all….

Sarah…
    Glad you re set over the weekend….so you can plan ahead for this week….I have brought my scales for Friday weigh in…hoping I can keep Steve on track….he gets a holiday head on…lol

Hemmy…
    It’s cold here I don’t think it will be gardening day, unless you are tucked in a corner…a bottle of wine…Umm …day 2….lol

Minols…
    Enjoy your food it really does sound really yummy…well deserved…..I can eat tomorrow…😀 Hope your weathers calmed down…

All very quiet on here…everybody must be busy or at work…

I can keep up to date I have my WI FI running through iPad but off my phone…good signal

Jean x

Hi everyone!

I’m new here and wanted to introduce myself. I’m a final year uni student and I’ve been following the forums for the past three weeks since starting, but finally decided to join in on the action. Let me introduce myself!

I’m 22 and a Languages student in the South of England. My challenge to myself is to stick with fasting for a Lent challenge and see where I end up! I’d got tired of counting every calorie every day (it works but it’s so dull), and have decided this is hopefully the best way to carry on, especially as I’m such a foody and love being able to enjoy cooking on my NFDs.

I’m also doing my 500 calorie fasts every other day (Alternate Day Fasting or ADF). Initially quite intimidating but I’ve got into a rhythm that I barely need to think about any more. But I’m flexible with it and I don’t mind having two NFDs in a row if it means I won’t miss out on a party.

Cuurently lost 2kg in three weeks and excited to see where the next three weeks of Lent will take me! I hope you don’t mind me joining along 🙂 And good luck to everyone on a FD today! x

Jean glad you’ve arrived safe and sound. Have a lovely trip and try to restrain Steve LOL

Hemmy, you are doing so well re wine though. Surely the odd glass won’t heard if not too regular.

Minols, wonderful sounding food. How delicious that sounds.

I am off to torture tonight otherwise known as pump and tone. Working with weights (light weights for me) a bit dangerous sometimes with my lack of co ordination and dodgy understanding of left and right.

Have a good evening everyone xx

Endellion….
    Welcome to our corner, come and join us…well done on your 4 lbs off…lots of help if you need it…

Sarah…
    Enjoy your torture routine tonight hoping it helps…lol…after all my work and painting and feeling shattered… I need to get back to my kettlebell…lol

Finished fasting now awaiting breakfast..😀

Jean x

Hi Girls… Where is everyone… Xx

Sarah.. well done with the exercise. Lol.. wish it was a couple of glasses at a time. Once opened .. oh dear. Lol Hope you sleep well tonight. Xx

Sym glad you arrived safe and sound. Well done doing your fast too. Managed the garden today .. chilly but lots of sunshine. Enjoy your trip. Xx

Ende… welcome to our little group… well done on your 4lbs off. All different stages here but all going the same way… down. Xx

FD for me tomoz anyone else joining me. Xx

Hemmy….
    Nice you got in the garden must of been a sheltered corner…it was quite cold where we are, looked lovely but cold.

All very quiet…hope everyone is being good..😂🤣😅

Night night

Xx

Evening everyone and welcome here Ende, you’ve made a really good start by the sounds of it.

It is has been sunny here too but cold. Pump and tone tonight. I just wish I could get to the end of the class without having to stop several times when everyone else carries on. It is a long hour and I am willing it to end for the last 20 minutes. And there is no lying down on a mat like pliates, unless you are doing press ups. I will continue with it, bound to improve as the months go by.

I had bolognese sauce out of the freezer with brocolli. Half a glass of red left from Sunday and I was fasting yesterday. We honestly don’t have much food in. Someone needs to do proper shopping or we will starve (oh hang on that is a good thing…)

Hope everyone ok. Just busy rather than struggling.

Sad for Kay to be having a break but it has to be a good idea for a while. If you are popping by Kay, we are keeping your spot of beach warm.

Hemmy was wondering if a bottle could do two nights. You could get half bottles but they are so very much more expensive. I do like a glass of wine at weekends and cannot see me giving it up but I drink less now. Personally I think the liver is fine, it’s the bum that isn’t in my case LOL

Jean, hope you are tucked up cosy and warm. We are still flirting with campervans. Looked at a few on utube and may go to a vw show in Surrey at the weekend. We are very unsure about it. OH doesn’t fancy towing a caravan and he won’t even consider it. And we haven’t done much camping etc in the past. It is nice having a little look amd think about things.

Night night all xx

Hey guys 🙂 Half way through the week!

Had a rather rough day yesterday, lots of emotional eating 🙁 I don’t know, I was just struggling with my thoughts. Maybe I’m tired .. there was no reason for how I was feeling. Anyway, allowed myself a day where nothing mattered food wise.

I did fast successfully on Monday, and am fasting today and tomorrow, to make up my three days. I’m feeling more positive today thank goodness.

My weight is going down, I need it to continue. Yesterday was just a blip.

Hope everyone’s doing well.

Have a great day.

xx

Morning all

So busy yesterday I don’t think I made it on here but managed to eat sensibly and came in under tdee with a large glass of red & pudding included which always pleases me lol!

Another nfd today ready for fasting tomorrow. Going to treat myself to a walk round my favourite shop later (b&m) and get some bigger plant pots as my lettuces & tomatoes are starting to grow- hopefully the chilli plants will make an appearance sometime.

Look after yourself Kay, with do much going on you need to focus on the important things, we will keep your seat warm in here x

Have a great day all. Clare x

Good morning FB Friends hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

A cloudy dark day so far. I remind myself we have done well this winter.

Sym.. have a good day hope the rain stays away… Yes..I am quite sheltered here. Xx

Sarah.. I did think about the small bottles of wine .. would be an idea. Will try maybe Sat. Will only buy one though. Lolol Have a good day. Xx

DF.. its hard going getting yourself going again after emotional days. Always worse when you are tired.

Brilliant your weight is going down… well done girl. Have a good FD today. Xx

Clare…Enjoy your walk around the store and getting new pots. Sounds like your salad stuff is doing well.
    Thats what I am doing transferring plants and redoing pots. Have a good day.

Take care all. FD for me with little 100 cal snacks.

Brit lovelies…
    Happiness comes more easily when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else’s approval.Xx

Morning all

DF that’s weird I was/am exactly the same, minus the emotional stuff, but I ate and drank, fast went fine monday and am also fasting today and tomorrow. Hope you have a better day today.

I have been moved to a different town to work, hopefully it will increase my hrs, but it will increase my activity do hopefully that will help the weight.

Take care speak later.

Tammy xxx

Tammy – sounds like we’re living parallel lives this week lol! Lets make today and tomorrow brilliant fast days 😀

Hemmy – I absolutely LOVE the quote today .. so true, I’ve wasted so much of my life seeking approval from others! We need to love ourselves! After all .. we’re awesome 😉

Have a great day and thanks as ever for your support 🙂

xx

Morning All…

What a night hammering down from 4 pm through all the night till now it’s just stopped…like someone throwing stones on the roof…lol…I find it soothing slept through off and on…

Scales are looking kind this morning hope they hold their own till Friday…😂..it will be hard when daughter starts being about later, its not so bad today but tomorrow is fasting day..😬🤞

Sarah…
    I am sure after a few weeks you will get to the end of your excerise class…it’s has to be doing you good..

We started caravanning with a very small old caravan 3.50mt / 11 ft..to try and decide if you like it, even a camper I would go for something old/ cheap and see if it’s for you..I must admit the caravan has spoilt our holidays uk and abroad nothing compares at all to the caravan..😎..it’s so restful, BBQ, cosy..lol

DF..
    Hope you can get into fasting today draw the line from yesterday..we all have these days..

Clare…
    I didn’t know you was a growing person too..my lettuces are now showing, I have never done this before..interested about your chilli but they need a lot of love and water…lol..do let me know how it goes..

Hemmy..
    I have a bottle and a wee bottle of Merlot with me..unopened as yet!…I think the wee bottle is 250 ml..good luck on your snacking FD it seems to be working for you…

Tammy…
    Hope you get more hours and you settle into your new working town…it takes a bit to settle in…

Have a good day all fasting or not..

Jean x

Hi Tammy.. ( posted same time as you) lol…

Maybe a nice change with the new town.. Hopefully as you say more hours may come of it. Have a good FD. Xx

DF.. I know what you mean about seeking others approvable. I am a constant worrier .. Worry I have said the wrong thing… frightened to upset people at the expense of not doing what I want. Hate unpleasantness.. plays on my mind. Lol. Trouble is I seem to collect very strong minded people.. probably see I am a pushover. Soft as my Mum says. Lolol

That’s why I enjoy my Mums easy company at the week-end .. Yes.. the saying today is a good one. Xx

Sym.. sounds like a rough night.. very dark here . Going to have an easy day maybe some more folding. Lol Its given me the draw cleaning bug.

Have soo many plastic folders now from the £ shop… nearly every utility now has got its own folder. Lolol

Did you take your plants with you. When we had the canal boat had a little garden of herbs on the top … flowers too. Loved it.

Have a good day with your daughter. Xx

Sarah.. I agree with Sym start either small or old with any camping idea. ( You could try them all once retired and write a story about it for a mag) Your so very good with words.

Years ago a neighbour decided they would also like a boat … bought a top of the range one.. sold it within 3months … ” Not for them”

Have a good day Sarah. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Ende .. how is it going for you. Xx

Hemmy we sound so very similar! I’ve been called soft on many occasions myself. I hate upsetting anyone, and like you have often lost out on something, or not done something I wanted to do, because of that very thing. We need to toughen up lol !!!

xx

Morning all – looks like some of the blips are being tackled with good spirits this morning. I love the way we can just finish off a day and park it, knowing we get to start again the next day.

I was toying with FD today or tomorrow – both are possible re work commitments, but I got home lost night to an awful situation phoned in by an undertaker, so today is going to need sustenance to get me through. I’m going to try to practise what I preached to Kay the other day, though, and I’m going to try really hard to eat food that sustains me through stress rather than just hit the usual instant sugar/carb short-term solutions.

Good luck, fasters – especially those who are starting a b2b…I’ll join you tomorrow for your second leg!

Mx

Jean, I’m not exactly green fingered lol! I have only ever bought plants already started and grown from there but my boyfriend bought me loads of seeds plus compost and pots to get me started so now I’m under pressure to produce veg! Only sowed about 6 different things as yet and they are just starting to show. Time will tell I guess.

I need to get outside and sort out my (almost) raised beds that are currently full of weeds and grass then I can actually plant to carrots, spuds, onions etc that he bought too – I really don’t know what I am doing there though.

If I grow enough for one salad I think it will be a result.

Clare x

Hemmy and Clare

I haven’t brought them with me, I counted the days I was watering the herbs and they will wait until I get home as still inside..

My lettuce and cress have cloches on and closed so keeping damp, ok on own…I have brought school type cress already grown on kitchen roll with me and already snipping….although re planted a box in compost…grownup cress..lol….which will grow three times before having the need to re plant. Should of read up before starting…

Daughter in States said ‘will it be enough for a salad’…will wait and see, could add to other bought lettuce making it different and fresh, vitamins, etc…when in India the hotel had about 20 different growing in small boxes in the corner of the restaurant….maybe more for sandwiches.. lol..

I think daughter is planting for her street!! Goodness knows what she is going to do with her flower seeds, she keeps replanting on, the boxes are growing by the minute …lol..it’s keeping her busy…she does have a very large garden but all grass, she will have to do some borders and baskets…

Still waiting for daughter to arrive…it can get stressful always waiting or trailing around shopping…you bite your words and think it’s only a few times a year..you never know what you are doing…

Settle down and read a bit…All jobs done here nice and easy when small…

Have a good day fasting…

Jean x

Minols – food that sustains you through the stress is definitely the way to go, the sweet/carb fest for me last night didn’t help my mood at all in the long term, in fact the opposite! I’m sending you positive vibes to get through today. Hope your ok. See you tomorrow for FD 🙂

xx

Blimey girls.. got absolutely soaked today. Did a longish walk as my boy may not get out in the garden today.

Had a banana … for breakfast … just had a cup of hot milk with honey.

Maybe a boiled egg later.

Need to pop to the shops in town… need a Mothers day card.. have bought her a Yankee candle defuser … Lemon and Lavender. I had one for Christmas and she loved it. .. So some chocs and a plant.

Must keep away from food and wine though. Lol .. Weight looked good this morning before FD. So pleased.

We will have salad freshly grown coming out of our ears. Lol

Have a good day girls… Hope you are in the dry. Xx

Hemmy excuse my dumb question – do you put honey in the milk?? Is it nice, I love both so just wondering

Clare

Hi Clare… yes put a spoon full of honey in the cup of milk then micro wave it. Ohhh it is so lovely… good at night too .. helps you sleep.

Also funny enough … I use full fat which is more cals but you don’t need so much. Quite filling. Xx

Kays updated crib sheet she kindly did for us. Xx

Lol … A lot of Red wine lovers. Lolol.

Symba7….(Jean and Steve)..retired..lives near Selby NE….been with this thread 17 months…the caravanners….fighting to lose the last half stone.

Pasha (Lynne) – currently caring for OH – Phil OH with 2 girls, 2 cats, Pasha & Evie and a lazy lurcher – Amber.

Kay65 – (Kay) – East Devon – the one with the poorly dog called Ellie, a recent house move and struggling to lose final half stone, mainly because I drink too much at the weekends!

Minols – in Scotland with 4’boys’= OH, the boy, and grey dog (old) and blonde dog (trouble) – on the last half stone and the slowest loser ever because too chilled and border-line lazy…but hoping to walk it off before I trek to Peru in October.

Caspdexy (Tammy) from Scotland, 1 daughter Rhiannon and OH Graeme, 2 cats dexter and Casper…must of shot passed thin at some point in my life!!!!

Sarah57 (Sarah) – target to be at goal for 58 this Summer. Has 2 and a bit grandchildren, cats, dog and a job. Ditching job in favour of LIFE.

Hemmy… Been here forever so it seems!!! Mum of Kristy and Doggie Mr Pips. Loves walking and gardening is my passion. I get lost there Lol. Fighting Merlot. Lol

Dragon Fly – DF – Kay – Campervan Hippie .. also drinker of too much red wine at weekends 

Gottotrysomething (Angela) – 37 lives in Notts with hubby Shaun, stepson 9 and my little old lady cat Marmite. Works hard, plays harder.

Blankspacebaby (Clare) – the golfer, single mum to 9 year old, drinker of too much red wine.

Caspersmum (Carol) 62, ex nurse, Mother of 3 daughters and 5 and 3/4 grandchildren. Married to Stephen for 40 yrs. Grumpy man. Live in Rochdale, Lancashire.
    Love crafts, diy, gardening, baking, sewing etc.Lived in the Philippines and Nigeria till I was 16 yrs. We still travel lots.

OMG I am so excited, fast day is put the window, just got notification that I have won a cut in the postcode lottery millions pay out, I never win anything, find out 1st of April what I have won.

I never win anything 😊

Wow Tammy that’s amazing! I’ve mean meaning to sign up for that so I’m inspired by you and just done it! The wait now to see how much you’ve won – so exciting!

I just can’t believe it, I only signed up about 4 months ago be a use my pal won £1000, I have already won £20 and £10, was chuffed enough with that, it’s still not sunk in😆

Tammy xxx

Evening all

Well done Tammy, fabulous to win something.

Thanks for the great caravan/campervan advice Jean and Hemmy. We are total novices. Hemmy that little bottle a good idea. You can now drink a whole bottle LOL

Jean I know what you mean, these type of visits can be a bit stressful.

Minols sorry to hear about what must be a very distressing situation.

DF hope you have a good day after your blip day. It happens to us all.

Clare, hope your day is going well.

Lynne, hope you are ok, just busy not struggling.

Have had quite a good controlled day today, despite no sleep last night. Fasting tomorrow but might do 500 cals rather than liquid only.

Off to have chicken kiev with green beans. OH went shopping haha. He will have a jacket potato, I will not.

Have a great evening everyone. Apparently spring will arrive back by the weekend xx

Tammy…
    How wonderful it’s lovely to hear someone winning something…it’s so exciting…roll on April 1st…

Sarah…
    Day turned out better than I thought just a slow start…I am more a morning person…lol off to Swindon tomorrow looking at bike gear for daughter….something to do….

We have eaten different from expected more buffet stuff, sausage, rolls pork pie not too much…cake..fasting now into tomorrow…hope to pull back…

Jean x

Hi Girls. Xx

Tammy .. well done on your win Brilliant news. Bet you cant wait to find out how much. Xx

Anyone know whether Aldi do the small bottles of wine. Not bad priced at Tesco £1.75… £1.99 local shop. Yay that’s my way to go. Can only buy 1 bottle at a time. Lolol Thank you Sarah. Xx

Todays Fd went well .. didn’t feel like much while listening to the news. Xx

Sym.. hope you have enjoyed your day. Hopefully good weather tomorrow for Swindon shopping. Rained all day here. Xx

Thoughts and prayers to all the families involved in the very sad news from London today. Xx

Evening all,

Tammy, well done on your news! Fabulous.

I’m back on the map for a day before the hen weekend. I’m really not having a good week food wise but this was always going to be a tough week to get through. Nearly there, big work thing done, just the hen weekend and I can knuckle down again until my holiday.
    I’m having a celebratory glass of wine before heading for a bath and fake tanning in prep for the weekend.

Sounds like you’ve all had a busy week, sorry to see Kay taking some time out but perfectly understandable.

Hope everyone’s OK? sorry I can’t post comments to everyone, I’ve just missed too much.

Jean, will you take me to task again from Monday please? xx

Hemmy…
    Not sure on the wee wines will check when back home….my wine still un opened…lol

Angela…
    Will be behind you on Monday get you back on track…😀

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 10,851 through 10,900 (of 35,381 total)

You must be logged in to reply.