Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,907 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 5 hours ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 35,393 total)

• Hi Karen

Too right I will. I visited someone and I could only have a cup of tea, so they gave me treats to bring home!! How nice was that. Yes I am really pleased with progress so far. It show that if I can do it anybody can. You just have to be disciplined, I didn’t have this before starting 5:2 but I have it now.

Ginette

Hi all,

It’s nice to see some new faces on here, welcome to you all.

I am back from my 4 week away and am pleased to announce I have only put 3lb on! I have had my birthday celebrations whilst away so am very happy with the result.

I did manage one fast day in the caravan with a lot of support from my face book friends but it wasn’t easy as there is a lot of temptation within easy reach.

For those of you who don’t know me I am now 58….sigh! I started 5 2 in January with 40 lb to lose I am at 20 lb loss so halfway there for me, I have been at 5lb more loss but due to family commitments and holidays have gained a little but not as much as I would have done previously.

I do exercise when I am able to although I have a degenerative spine condition which is very painful at the min so no exercise until I see my surgeon later in year and get my cryogenic treatment again.

Hope you are all having a good day today fast or feast, it’s fast for me.

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Nice to see you back. That was a good result only to put on 3lbs in that time.

I too am heading towards the half way mark. I hope to be there is a couple of weeks.

You will get back into it now and the weight will soon fall off.

Ginette

Hi All

Forgot to post this link to bring a bit of cheer!!

Finally, wines that won’t pile on the pounds! A new fizz boasts fewer calories per BOTTLE than a single glass of house red
    http://dailym.ai/1WFuKDJ

Ginette

Hi F friends x

Hope yesterday went well for everyone. My F D was good having the toast and fruit for the day was a change from the eggs. Need to get more adventurous on those days I guess but at the moment its what I know will keep me happy. lol

So pleased today as Mum and I went to the Garden Centre for lunch. I had a lovely lasagne with salad and had to leave garlic bread they served with it. Normally I would have woofed it down. Things are looking up or going down. Lol

Hi to Jammy x good luck with your journey. Just love your ” clean and filthy eating expression will use that now. x

Hi Karen x Yes. sparkly cottage and hopefully a lighter brighter me. lol You sound so wonderfully organised I must say. x

Hi Ginette x Sorry your ready meal was a disappointment. Such a shame when our calories are so very precious and we need to enjoy every mouthful.

Glad you managed the walk yesterday without the awful downpours we have had. I do actually think that walking is the very best exercise because its natural for the body. Years ago I remember a friends husband a gynaecologist said women would be soo much better with their problems if they walked everyday. Mum is 88 an walks out with her stick weather permitting everyday in the town. She walks better than some half her age.
    Hope there will be good news with the car. x

Hi Audrey x Welcome back .. sounds like you had fun and only gained 3lbs well done you. You must be so proud. x

Happy days Friends x

Hi Hemmy

Glad your fast day went ok and that you had a nice time out with your Mum. I normally don’t walk anywhere but the doctor is local and so might continue walking there as long as the weather is good. I don’t enjoy walking but at least I can try some, as long as I am going from A to B it is ok. I did however pass a shop and I bought a bar of chocolate, this is something I wouldn’t normally do, so I gained on the exercise and now have eaten the chocolate, so maybe I need to avoid that in future.

Well I will have my car back tomorrow so at least I will be mobile again. The latest bill is about £350. So about £630 in total a very expensive year.

I had a successful fast day a real non stop eating day today!! So another fast day tomorrow to undo today. I must go and get Heck sausages tomorrow as at least they keep me out of trouble!!

I have another Quorn ready meal I think I shall leave this until next week as I am now not looking forward to it. I like to try new things but some I like and some I don’t.

Anybody else fasting tomorrow?

Ginette

Hi Ginette x

Oh so pleased for you that the car will be back and running for you tomorrow.
    What an expense… hate those sort of bills… feels like you are paying out for nothing. Although the 4 wheels are very important to us.

Well… like you I have had a non stop eating evening. Had the lunch time meal and was pleased to leave some. Then it seems to have triggered me off somehow.

Tonight…. at about 7pm had what I thought would be my last food for the day. Aldi rosemary crackers with some stilton cheese. Since then have had a few wines and about 4 chocolate digestive biscuits. I must stop the wine in the week it triggers me off. What a nuisance after such a good day yesterday too.

So I will join you in another F day tomorrow. Think I will try just one meal later … have a long rest from food. Annoyed old habits still there . Its the wine.

Hope you have a successful day tomorrow Ginette. x

Best wishes friends whether you are fasting or feasting., x

Hi Hemmy

Yes I have been without it for two weeks tomorrow. Ah to be independent again, how nice.

Ginette

Hi all,

I didn’t manage the fast day yesterday so I will be joining jemmy and ginette today.

Think I will do a liquid only fast I find these are easier to do as once I start to eat I find it hard to stop !

I am on pain killers for my back though so perhaps I should eat a little as they tend to knock me out a little.

Hope you are all doing well hope the car is soon home ginette

Audrey

Good evening F Friends. x

Just wondered how the fasting is going. Having a really good day myself.

In the garden for most of the day after about an hour and a half’s dog walking.

So hopefully a good result. Daughter away this evening till tomorrow so at least no wine temptation today. lol

Ginette hope everything is okay with you . Hopefully good news with the car x

Audrey Hope your day is going well. It must be hard concentrating on a F day when you have a bad back to contend with. x

Enjoy your evening friends. x

Thanks hemmy I am doing ok thanks, had a bit of a blip because it turns out I am allergic to my new pain killers!

I have had a good fast day, am planning on an early night so I can hopefully sleep off the effects.

Night all keep strong all those fasting I am off to sleep to dream about my food tomorrow lol

Audrey

Hi Audrey x

So sorry you have had a problem with your pain killers. That’s all you need I would imagine.

Well done for a good fast day… couldn’t have been easy for you.

Have a good nights sleep and hopefully a good result all round tomorrow. x

Hi All

Today at long last I managed to get hold of Morrisons mushrooms, the ones with the lattice pastry, yes they were very nice but shrank in the cooking. I also tried weight watchers Cumberland pork sausages as Mortisons don’t sell heck ones. They too were nice although not as filling as heck although to be fair I only had two as they were 60 calories each and I wanted enough calories left over for some melon.

Hi Hemmy

I am so pleased to tell you that I got my car back. It cost £605 so very expensive. But so nice to be independent again. You sound as if you were busy and it must be lovely to have a day in the garden. Also no wine as well, that will be good for you.

Hi Audrey

What bad news about the pain killers, a well achieved fast day as well. I hope the doc manages to find you something that will help with the pain.

I am making an effort to include more fibre in my meals, so I may start making soup soon. I have some canellini beans on my next grocery order as these are meant to be high in fibre. It seems that very few people eat enough of this. It is apparently one of the keys to burning visceral fat, so maybe it will help. This is one area that I obviously have lost but need to lose a lot more.

I am sure I should be a researcher. Well until I can get back to work it keeps me busy and helps me get healthy as well. By the time my doctor says I can work I will be so used to staying at home that I won’t want one!! I really have nothing to complain about as it is not as if I am in pain.

Have a good weekend all.

Ginette

Morning all,

I am feeling much better today I slept for over 10 hrs so the effects of the pain killers have now worn off.

I managed a fast day too, so I am feeling in control of myself a bit more today. My back is still sore but at least I am not sitting in a stupor in my chair off my head and feeling sick, which is what the tablets were doing to me, the Dr told me to take 2 4 x per day I only took 1 twice I dread to think how I would have felt if I had tried 2.

Hope you are all doing ok, have a great weekend

Audrey

Good morning F friends. x

It looks like a pretty morning … hopefully no topical storms as forecasted.

So pleased with how yesterdays FD went. I really do think its a case of getting up with that mindful feeling and sticking to it for that one day.

I must be careful though today as I am tending to go over the top a bit on the following day. A sort of celebration. Lol I am sure you long term friends have been there in the past.

Daughters bringing home fish and chips this evening… so I will need to be aware of what I put in my mouth till then. Maybe just have fruit and cheese for lunch. Trying to have a wine free week-end too. Must reach that half a stone on Monday.

Ginette x sooo pleased to hear your back on the road again… although very expensive. There will be no stopping you this week.Lol
    Glad you got the mushrooms they sound tasty. Maybe you could freeze some heck sausages when you manage to get them again. x

Audrey.x Lovely news this morning to hear you had a good nights rest. It makes all the difference in the world. Especially if you are not well.

I am allergic to penicillin and like you found out the hard way. I was given them in my thirties for glandular fever. Soon as the Doctor came out and saw me ( like I was going to die) he knew what it was thank goodness.
    Enjoy your day Audrey. x

Have a lovely day friends whatever you are doing. x

Hi all

Hope you’ve all had a good weekend so far and staying mindful re fasting/feasting.

A little blip for me this week when a Chinese takeaway on Friday eve was my undoing! A gain of 0.2 kg was the result..whoops!!

However clothes are looking and feeling better. Even wore a pair of trousers I haven’t been able to get into since last Dec…and they were loose!

Will keep on track and look forward to the number on the scales reducing. I do find after a fast day it takes my body some time to get going re expelling the stuff it doesn’t need. Anyone else find this? Still unsure when best day to weigh is. I’m trying to keep to once per week so I don’t get massive variations.

Any ideas gratefully received!!

Have a relaxing eve all 🙂

Karen

Xx

Hi Karen,

You just caught me coming in after a Sunday lunch out with daughter and her husband. I was feeling very guilty until I read your message and I thought NO we have fasted twice this week so surely one treat isn’t that bad.

I normally am on and off the scales like crazy so sorry I cant advise you when the best time to weigh in is!

I too find I am very Hungry the day after a fast, I usually last until lunchtime then all bets are off where food is concerned.

It’s great that your clothes are fitting better so you must be starting to feel great now.

Enjoy your evening, the new week and coming fasts are approaching quickly.

Audrey

Milena,

Are you still about? Not heard from you since my return hope you are well and doing ok.

Audrey

Good evening F Friends x

Hopefully everyone is having a good day fasting or feasting.

Managed to keep the wine to a minimum this weekend … one glass yesterday none today.

Hopefully after a reasonable weekend a good result tomorrow.

Karen x Not sure which is the best day to weigh and am wondering if Monday is a good option. When do others weigh ?
    I am also having the same problem as you after a fast day. x

Audrey x Glad you had a good Sunday lunch … best meal I reckon. x

Have a good week friends x

Hi again, we got ourselves back on track after a disorganised few weeks with lots of yo-yoing. I weighed myself on Friday and I’ve gone down to 14st 1lb ?I’m looking forward to a FD tomorrow. I’ve decided I’m only going to weigh in once a week either on a Friday or a Saturday. Last few meals I’ve ended up feeling really full very quickly and leaving a lot. I have just read the Paul McK hypnotherapy gastric band book but haven’t yet listened to the cd or watched the dvd. Ive been putting effort into being consciously more physically grounded and in my body by using firming lotion after a shower. Skin certainly feels nicer even after just two applications. I thought I ought to do something as I’ve nagged Stu to take better care of his skin…he’s been using moisturiser head to toe every night and there’s a huge improvement in his skin tone and condition.Looking forward to getting into the 13st bracket.

Hi All

I go out for a few hours and everybody goes mad posting.

Hi Karen

Chinese takeaway isn’t a blip its part of normal life, once in a while it is good for you. Don’t feel guilty about having this as this is the whole reason we have chosen this way, so that we can have “normal” days.

Yes I have problems as well. I am looking into natural products that will help. At the moment I take a numark laxative once a week. They are only £1.50 for about 20 so that is a bargain. Senna doesn’t work on me. I am looking at something called Glucommanan as this also lowers cholesterol. It comes in powders and capsules and can also fill you up. It can be used to thicken soups so when the weather cools I shall start making soups as well. It is too hot now and really humid. I didn’t lose any weight this week but that is no surprise as I have angles and feet swollen up and uncomfortable, I shall have to wait until the cooler weather to see weight loss and at least I haven’t put on any.

Karen this may be part of your problem as well.

I weigh on a Saturday after my weeks fasting is over, I haven’t ever fasted on Saturday or Sunday as this is my tine to relax food wise.

Hi Audrey

The same goes for you, no reason to feel guilty, if this is an occasional treat and you are not doing it every day that’s fine. I have a stricter week although I will have a small treat or two during the week and one on a Sunday. Life is more than just fasting.

I hope you are feeling better now.

Remember ladies, leave the guilt behind as long as you are mindful most days and the treats don’t go too far then that is find. Even if you have a really bad day it is ONLY one day, put it behind you and move on. Xx

Hi Hemmy

Well done on the wine. I hope you are duly rewarded.

It is so nice to be independent again.

I think the constipation thing is a problem with a lot of people. My health trainer told me to up the amount of water I am drinking. So increase the water and see if that helps.

Hi Celtic

Nice to see you here again. I have a Paul Makenna stress tape, I sonetimes take him to bed with me. I hope the gastric band one helps.

Weight loss looking good, I hope that it carries on going down. I will be interested in seeing if the CD helps.

You sound as if you will be a new you with all of this skin care. Good on you. It does make us more aware of many things I have found. All improvements.

Have a good week all.

Ginette

Good morning F Friends x

Yay so pleased just weighed in for the week and have lost another 1lb = 7 lbs in 4 weeks.
    3 bags of sugar and a 1lb weight from my old kitchen scales. Yay Being very careful with the wine really helps. Love this way of life.

Going to sort all my largest clothes out today and make sure I get a good wear out of things before its too late. I do tend to keep up stuff for “going out” lol.

Fast day for me today.
    Have a good day friends whatever you are doing. x

Hi hemmy

Congratulations on your weight loss, if I may make a suggestion keep a pair of trousers or shorts and a top for when you are having a bad day in the future and don’t think you are getting anywhere put them on to see how far you have come, I have kept some of mine they look like clown trousers!

Audrey

Well done Hemmy

The lack of wine must have helped. You have had a good total loss.

Yes do keep one thing to remind you. I am wearing all my larger clothes as well, I need to get some wear out of them before I lose too much. I am lucky as I can have skirts taken in as I don’t want the expense of biting clothes on the way down. It could be very expensive.

Yes I’m fasting too. Tea is my saviour on fast days.

Ginette

Thank you Audrey and Ginette. x

Yes, a good idea to keep something you wore at your largest… I will do that.

To be honest I don’t spend a lot on my clothes.. mostly buy at charity shops. Find super new bargains for a few pounds. lol

Funny now I have lost that half a stone I expected a pair of cream trousers I hadn’t worn for a while to look really big…. but actually they fitted quiet well… I wonder what they looked like before. lolol

My saviour on a fast day is a mug of oxo cube in hot water… Yay

Have a good day folks.. x

Hi guys

Hemmy..well done on your weight loss this week!

Thanks to all for the info and support x

FD for me today. It felt quite tough today..was feeling ravenous earlier but I’ve stayed on track and the day is almost done!

Hope today has gone well for anyone else on a FD 🙂

Looking forward to feasting tomorrow!

Karen
    Xx

Almost through a FD again. Didn’t eat anything until main meal of stir fried onion,leek,celery,mushroom,courgette carrot, red pepper and tomatoes with plain quern fillets. Couldn’t eat all of mine so going to use it as a base for something lasagne or moussaka ish tomorrow. Had one postage stamp size piece of the lid 81% chocolate. Just got to remember to keep away from the scale until Friday or Saturday. Finding waitress fizzy spring water with a dash of lemon and lime very good. Hope every one is OK. Got to go put the veg stock made from veg scraps into ice cube bags and then into freezer.

Any one else tried the dragonfly swirling mist white tea ? I don’t get on with fruit teas or green tea.

Had a crafty weigh in today ( not due till thurs). Have lost 1 lb. Also have refused a morrisons big breakfast as I am doing my 2nd fast day.

Good luck to all for today

Audrey

Hi F Friends.x

Had a good FD yesterday it felt easier. Normally the day after I go a bit mad. Lol Today so far have been good… hopefully will end the day like that not to much to rectify late in the week.

Hope yesterday went well for you Karen… soon back on track. x

Celtic C Sounds like your FD went well. I am not sure about the teas as I only drink plain tea… water … oxo. x

Audrey wow.. well done for refusing that breakfast. Made me chuckle you getting on those scales… my daughter says she’s sick of hearing our scales the amount of times in a day I use them. Hahaha ( Just jealous really of my half a stone loss. )
    Have a mindful evening friends x

So here I am on a fast day, struggling a little bit when right outside my house pulls up an ice cream van. ..I said to my husband he better not be too long I don’t have much resolve, sure enough he soon went. ….
    2 mins later.. a big cake shop/catering van pulls up outside with the words HUNGRY JUST GIVE US A CALL…..husband starts to laugh…..
    Sometimes the whole world seems to be against me!

Audrey

Hi all

Audrey..well done with your loss..hope that’s a permanent number for you on your official weigh in! You’ve done brilliantly resisting all that temptation so you deserve it x

I had a sneaky weigh in this am too. The number was good but don’t think that will be the official one at the weekend…Back on track with a good FD yesterday and a mindful NFD today.

Hemmy…good to hear your days are going well too x

CelticCrow..sorry can’t help re the tea. Haven’t heard of it. We are a bit challenged here in the CI and don’t have the shops you have on the mainland. Only have Co-op Waitrose M&S and some small local shops. Have one that stocks Tesco products now so that’s good.

Ginette..hope you’re having a good day x

Have a relaxing eve all

Karen
    Xx

The tea is lovely you should be able to find it in Waitrose, that’s where we get it. They also do an Earl Grey rooibos. I tend to drink a lot of alternative teas on FD or if it’s really hot. Builders tea tends to be more a cold weather/tired/ comfort thing. A while ago we started cutting down on caffeine levels in an attempt to get Stuart BP down and just lately I’ve realised that I ve started getting sensitive to coffee. …there’s some days the thought makes me feel ill.
    I found out where my half stone has gone… We put Stu on the scales and he’s put almost 7lb on so that problem explains why his last couple of BP readings were high. I think he was shocked last night after the weigh in, especially when we looked up his ideal weight for his height of a fraction under 5ft 7.
    He currently weighs in at 11st 7.6lb and apparently his ideal is 10st 2lb. If he sticks to the FDs I reckon he will loose quick enough. We met a friend for coffee in Norwich this afternoon and went to Jarrolds for their legendary scones. We ended up with an extra one so I shared it with Stu: I soon realised I’d eaten too much. By the time I got home to Cromer I felt really headachey and slightly sick. Couldn’t even face making Stu cheese on toast ended sloping of to bed. Just two cups of tea and a couple of pints of water and lemon tonight rather than food. I think it might be the weather it’s been really close here this evening.

Hi Audrey

thanks for missing me, not too well, emergency gall bladder op, back home and resting, no 5:2 for a couple of weeks, not up to much but will be lurking until I am back in the swing, hope you are well, good look with the weight loss everyone!

Milena, take good care of your self. Did they warn you that general anaesthetic can make you weepy for weeks after ?

Milena,

Hope you are feeling better soon, was starting to get worried when I looked through previous posts and couldn’t find you had visions of having to hop on train to come n look.

Take care of yourself, rest up and come back to 52 when you are feeling better.

I am here if you need me.

Your fast friend

Audrey

Good Morning F Friends. x

Here we are again Wednesday already and another F day…for me any one else.

Thought I would get 2 in early then maybe a strict day towards the weekend. Last week a did a 500 day plus had my breakfast toast and fruit… that seemed to work.

Going much easier this week… stomach must me shrinking after all these years. lol

Talking about our body functions Tuesday I made a big pot of soup with 2 chopped chicken breasts and loads of veg and herbs it really seems to have worked. I remembered years ago my Mum always keeping a pot of soup on the go.. just added stuff to it daily. Very tasty… will do that now. Just need to roll boil each day whether using or not.

Have a good day friends we can do this together. x

Hi milena
    Hope you get well soon I had mine removed last October was told would be hard to lose weight started slimming world and only lost 5lb in 6 weeks until I started the 5:2 and lost over 2 stone now. So there is a silver lining.
    Lynda xx

Hi All

My, what a lot of posts.

Just ordinary tea for me I have tried three or four of the alternative teas but just like a normal cup of tea.

Green tea is supposed to have fat burning properties though so it’s a shame I don’t like it.

I hope you have a nice surprise at the weekend with your weight Karen. My weight seems to have slowed right down, very frustrating. I am now getting the munchies as well. Luckily doing three fast days it doesn’t seem to have gone up, but I could do with losing a few pounds now.

Fast day today so back on course.

Hi Celtic, let’s hope Stu starts to lose a bit of weight and that blood pressure come down. I battle with mine all of the time, I seem to have gone from very high to high so that is an improvement.

Hi Milena, you have had a rough time, I am glad it is over now and you are recovering.

Ginette

Just back from a day at A&E with Stu. He had a focal seizure that went straight into grand mal so to be on the safe side they decided to take him in. Home again now. It looks like its not standard epilepsy. …the seizures are always provoked by Stu turning his head to the left. They think they cause is hypertensive, that there are plaques and constrictions in his carotid artery. Not good news but at least it was a very considered diagnosis. ..hopefully they can get it sorted and we can get him on the mend.

Lokking forward to a FD tomorrow

CelticCrow
    Hope stuff is better soon, you must be so worried……..

I have been on the scales lost 2lb then 1.5 then 1 lb ……think scales are broken so can report I know I have lost weight just don’t know how much…

Happy fasting everyone

Audrey

Morning all

Milena..hope your recovery goes well and you’re soon back to full fitness.

CelticCrow..what a worry for both of you. Hope Stu is feeling better and you can both focus on 5:2 and health benefits.

FD for me today. Bit of hoovering this am then work this aft will help the day to fly by!

All have a good day fasting or feasting and a happy and healthy one 🙂

Karen
    Xx

Audrey..well done on your loss x even if it’s 1lb it’s still great!

New scales coming?!!

K
    Xx

Karen

Mended scales with new battery hehe.

Total loss 1.5lb yeah

Audrey

Audrey..well done you! Great result..you must be pleased with that! 🙂

Have a good day all..at least the rain has stopped..for now!!

Karen
    Xx

Hi Celtic

What a rough t I’ve you have had and poor Stu as well, I hope this has passed.

Read up on Glucomannan, it reduces cholesterol and I have read that it can help reduce plaques by 10% there are other benefits for weight loss, diabetes and possibly blood pressure. Also it is good as a mild laxative as the food passes through the system more easily, something that I suffer with since being on 5:2. This product is a natural fibre and available in powder form to thicken soups, sauces, desserts etc or as supplement capsules. I have read somebody on another thread uses psyllium husk which is a similar problem.

I hope things improve for Stu.

Hi Audrey

Well done on your loss, 1.5lb is a good amount. Thank goodness for the new batteries.

Hi Karen and Lynda

I am out for lunch today and dessert is free so I shall enjoy a small one. Lunch will be good as it is a cavery so lots of vegetables. I get a Yorkshire pudding but only to carry the peas in, I don’t eat it. 🙂

Have a good day all

Ginette

Hi F Friends x

Soo busy here today. I have been reading the thread from the beginning and can feel the journey of positive attitude and sharing of highs and lows.

Ginette you are such a star.. what would we do without you… All the wonderful help and encouragement you give to all… thank you x

Audrey .. well done brilliant news… glad you have your scales sorted. The amount of times I use mine in a day … need to keep in loads of batteries. Lol x

Hope Milena you are on the mend now and feeling more comfortable.( I feel I know you now after back reading.) x

Celtic .. what a worry .. hope all is sorted for Stu ASP. x

Have a lovely lunch Ginette … enjoy. x

Doing well this week but have a family lunch on Sunday so a bit of a challenge for Mondays weigh in. Lol

Have a good evening everyone. x

Hi All

Yes Hemmy I did enjoy it. But sadly didn’t stop the enjoyment there. Went to buy something for my son and ended up getting reduced price doughnuts and reduced tiger rolls. I kept two doughnuts and gave the rest to a neighbour, I ate one didn’t enjoy it and he is getting the other one as well. Bread was lovely though with reduced fat sausages weight watchers. I also ate a bar of chocolate. So with all that out of my system…..tomorrow is fast day.

On a more practical note I have ordered my Glucomannan powder so may excesses be fewer. I sonetimes get one of those days. My lunch was very good two really small potatoes and a chocolate brownie ice cream for dessert, obviously craving carbs by what I have eaten tonight. I only have bread about three times a week and 98 out of a hundred times either granary or wholemeal.

This is like being in confession!! Well at least you know I am normal now and have serious cravings that I give in to once in a while. I am now back on the wagon for tomorrow.

Anybody else fasting tomorrow?

Ginette

End of sucessful FD skipped breakfast and didnt eat until this evening wheh we had quorn ratatouille sand loads of fresh veg.Did forget it was a what day it was and had a glass of red grape juice (from waitrose, merlot grapes, its in the fresh juice chiller) but it was watered down with warm water. Enjoyed dinner but dont think I’ve actually felt hungry today.Decided to leave food shopping until tomorrow. ..good move dont think ive thought about food all day. Ordered some physillium husk powder the otherday and hoping that will arrive tomorrow.

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 35,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply.