Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,909 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 1 hour, 45 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 8,151 through 8,200 (of 35,396 total)

• Thank you, Jean. I needed that xx πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Come on Sarah

Pull yourself together, you can do this one day at a time starting tomorrow no more excuses…

Now can you get me to stay away from the fridge tonight… the call from the cheese is strong tonight…,

TOGETHER we are stronger…,

AUD xxx

Audrey..
    I have Steve texting me across the room asking for chocolate…then another..when is Christmas starting….lol

We have come to an understanding…we will do our next 5 fasts…having more leeway on our non fast days…hoping to maintain …lol

Still fasting today…no chocolate!

Jean x

At home and just had healthy tea, although we are enjoying a glass or 2 of prosecco to end our fabulous weekend away.

Just thinking what to do this week….I have 2 christmas dos this weekend, Fri and Saturday, so I might do some something a bit different this week, dont know if it will work, but instead of a fluid fast tomorrow, Im thinking of doing 3 btb normal fasts of 400ish cal Tues, Wed and Thurs….dont know…
    Or do I do my usual fluid fast, maybe 2….decisions decisions!
    But I need to have a lean time between last weekend and next weekend somehow…

And Im definitely up for JSJ to get back on the journey proper, to hopefully get to goal in the early part of the year πŸ™‚

Evening Everyone,

Goodness Xmas parties are definitely upon us all πŸŽ„πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸŽ‚πŸ«πŸ·πŸ©πŸ§. I’m definitely with Kay on this one, it’s all about planning ahead and fitting in those fast days before our Xmas dinners out. So at least we can enjoy ourselves with some of those foods and alcohol. We can survive Xmas it is only 3 days and we have all done amazing over November πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—. But it’s also not about beating yrself up if u go off the rails a bit. It is Xmas and family time n we r only human πŸ˜‰. So all we can do is our best and carrying on with our weight loss journeys with the highs and lows it’s brings. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—.

Well it’s been a hungry fast day today so I’ve eaten brekkie, lunch and dinner and ate 492 calories. Just been in the bread bin and enhailed a whole loaf of bread 🍞 lol πŸ˜‚. Need to go to bed shortly otherwise I’ll be joining Audrey in the kitchen. At least my appitete is starting to re appear. Been to the gym and body tone exercise class, still wondering if fasting n exercising mix!!!! So I’m having a NFD tomorrow and I can’t wait…..cooked brekkie here I come yum yum πŸ‘….

Good luck to my fasters n non fasters. Need to be focused this week as I have an unforgiving dress to get into on sat night lol. Together we r definitely stronger.

Nite nite everyone. Dream sweet πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—Louise xxx

Hi all

Well done Louise on staying strong. Enjoy your cooked breakfast tomorrow you have earned it…❀

I have avoided the fridge and am safely tucked up in bed now…

Egg on toast for my lunch tomorrow. I made it for Ian today and thought yes you are mine tomorrow. .. hehe

That is the thing we need to remember its a one day diet… tomorrow we can eat…

Stay strong fellow Monday fasters and night night. ..

Audrey xx❀❀

Think I might join kay, and do 3b2b, maybe not strictly 500, but just have a sensible tea tomorrow, missing out breakfast and lunch, and proper fast Wednesday, see how it pans out.

FD nearly over. I had a terrible urge to start eating about 7 pm. It was really strong and I nearly gave in but I suddenly thought Stop Carol you’ll have wasted the whole day. Phew that was close. Roll on tomorrow.

Sarah57
    Your right about the psychology of it all. The mind is powerful, that strong we all have blips. Just put it behind you and start again.

Night nearly over phew.

Well – I didn’t fail big time, but I didn’t really succeed either! FD yesterday ended up with a craving for protein at lunch-time that certainly wasn’t in the plan, wasn’t under 500 cals, but at least it didn’t contain chocolate or sugar, and did me for the rest of the day. Audrey – the cheese called me, and I answered!

So we continue to battle on, one day at a time. Thank heavens I was over-ruled and tonight’s meeting will not start with puddings (my favourite way to do a non-works night for people that don’t officially ‘work’), but with mince pies…I hate mince pies so will not be tempted at all!

Lovely to hear from you, Vi, but sorry you’re still not well. Definitely take the week off and be gentle with yourself.

Mx

Morning all

Got up at silly o’clock due to back aching…getting fed up with it now hope it goes away for Xmas…

Had a good fast day yesterday, back to last week’s weight now…

Hope u all have a good day, off now to hoover up!

Audrey x

Morning All,

A bit misty this morning.

Taking the caravan for service not the best time in December.

Scales not looking good for both of us this morning two good meals over the weekend and a drink or two..😬😬😬..weigh in Thursday or Friday morning will take best offer!! Before or after..Eating lunch out Thursday.

Kay..
    A nightmare of a time..you are on track and wallop a meal out falls in the way…I wanted to fast Sunday and Steve wouldn’t, then a full Sunday meal..😬..he will only fast two days as it’s a way of life!…I know he’s right as it’s a slow process…he said all diets are strict and don’t work…this is a different setup and do-able… I know he is right…do Christmas and move back on track….

JSJ…it’s only like a two week holiday…draw line move on…πŸ˜€…but it’s a hard thought.

Audrey..
    Hope you soon improve, it seems slower this time…you have to be better for Christmas..πŸ’•

Jean x

Just a quick check in. Jean, Audrey, I will be repeating your words to myself through the day. I WILL be doing liquid fast today. Good luck to everyone fasting today. Stay strong. Ps actually dreading Christmas….😬

Sarah..
    We will all be in the same boat…have a good liquid day…πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

We are faltering a bit.

Jean x

Well had my weigh and it’s 1 lb off this week. It’s weight off but because I did 3 FD’s I was hoping for more. It gone down do that’s good. OH goes quiet now when I tell him I’ve lost. I’ve asked him if he’ll considering joining me in January. His eating and drinking isboutbof hand. On Sunday night after a big Sunday dinner which we have at tea time, he finished off the roast potato’s then on his way to bed microwaved half a meat and potato pie. He had already drunk a bottle of wine, several shots of spirit and a Baily’s. He has high blood pressure and is pre diabetic. Foolish man.

Audrey
    I feel for you with your back pain. How awful. Let’s hope you get some relief soon.

Jean
    I think Steve is right at staying on 2 FD’s. I feel more pressure doing more. I’ve done 3 this week and I’m disappointed with 1 lb when I know it’s good. Might rethink this.

Well off shopping with my daughter.
    Have a good day all.

Carol…

Well done on your pound off, after the family dinner that’s really good.

Your OH is really silly watching your weight come down and his going up….my son in law, is the same, eating and sitting down job which doesn’t help, he possibly needs 4 stone off….one grandson eats whatever daddy does, so his weight isn’t good, he needs 2 stone off and gets bullied at school….both maybe need more off. When my daughter cuts her food down we never discuss it when he’s about…as it causes a row.

Enjoy your shopping with your daughter a bit of girlie time.

Jean x

Quiet forum today everybody busy 🐝 bees

Took the caravan in, not very nice as it got quite foggy, frightened someone hit us! We collect it Friday.

Had a baking afternoon, some mince pies and apple/Mince pies forgot to sprinkle with cinnamon, only I will know I forgot!…going in the freezer. I haven’t made as many as I usually do.

A low day for us today..jacket, beans and pork chop for dinner tonight.

We are fasting tomorrow as meal out Thursday…

Jean X

Not a good day today. Gas board finished changing the gas pipes and the workmen were filling in the hole when one got the bright idea, I know I’ll throw the broken flags into the hole. He did and it shattered the water main. Now I have swimming pool witb a gush of water bubbling up and running down the street outside my house. No water to our house till the water board comes to repair it. I’ve been given two bottles of water which won’t go very far.
    Taken my youngest daughter to find a dress for her husband’s Christmas party. With only having her baby 4 months ago she still carrying baby weight. Can’t find anything she’s happy in so she’s got herself all worked up. I really want her to be happy but she has body image issues. Until she’s finished breast feeding she can’t diet but is trying to cut out the rubbish. I know how she feels, that’s been my life and I don’t want it for her.

Jean
    As I said my daughter has weight issues but realises and wants to get healthier.
    My OH on the other hand seems oblivious to what he looks like or his health. He has sleep apnoea and severe snoring. High blood pressure and pre diabetic. He’s getting breathless but won’t accept his weight is to blame. There’s no more I can do. As with your son in law he also gets angry when it’s mentioned. It’s a shame for your grandson though. Being bullied is awful and it will only result in comfort eating in the long term. If they wont listen, what do you do.

Not decided what’s to have for dinner yet. I’m on a FD again tomorrow. Will have the chorizo and veg soup I think. Very satisfying.

Busy nonFD today…about to cook chicken kiev for everyone. Not hugely hungry, but will be fasting tomorrow and want to achieve it better than yesterday, so don’t want to go into it too low – if that makes any sense.

Mx

Carol..
    What a nightmare for you…gas and now water…hope it soon gets fixed. It’s a shame your daughter can’t find anything to wear, it’s hard when breast feeding and with baby weight.

Like anything with others…it’s beyond our control and they have to take control over their own lives….whether it’s arguments, weight or anything else…..it’s just so annoying…

Minols….
    We are both with you fasting with Carol, tomorrow. Enjoy your dinner tonight.

Jean x

Evening Everyone,

Just a quickie as I’m off out to Zumba πŸ’ƒπŸΌ. Had a busy day, went back to the 1980’s today and did step aerobics lol….I’m so uncoordinated πŸ˜‚. Someone ill at work so helping out 😊. So didn’t get in till after 6. Had a good NFD came in just under a 1000 calories and loved every single one lol. Having a FD tomorrow and I’m gonna weigh on Saturday this week, before my yummy meal. Then weigh again a week on Monday if that makes sense.

Aaaah just seen the time.

Speak later. Have read all your posts 😊😊. U r all busy.

Louise πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—xxx

Hi all

Finished eating for the day, and taken in about 400 calories. Same thing tomorrow.

Carol….well done on the pound. I know you arent overly happy with the one pound but its in the right direction and given the difficult times you are having, you are doing great.

Louise…still going strong with the fitness classes I see πŸ˜‰

Sarah, how did you get on with your fluids only?

Good luck to those fasting tomorrow.

Kay

Evening all

LF today was ok. I really thought I would struggle today but helped by a day with not much time. Home for an hour or so and quite hungry now but quick shower and then bed. The accountability here has really helped keep me on track. Thank you! Feeling better after one successful day.

Well done on your pound Carol, just doing that each week and it really mounts up, and on a successful fast Kay. Hope your back has eased a bit for you Audrey. Hope everyone ok and staying strong.

Just not sure about tomorrow. Did have thoughts about another LF. Trying to plan now for the rest of the week to try to get the best outcome for a Saturday weigh in.

Had a total failure today, well tonight, had nothing up till tea time, and hubby made a stovie, bean and sausage pie! ! ! , and had a most boring committee meeting and the crisp packet called, off to bed in shame tonight.

Well, water burst fixed and water back on. Unfortunately some debris has messed up the toilet cistern and toilet is now leaking so water off again until tomorrow. My OH has exploded because he cant find the garage key he had and is shouting at me as if its all my fault. Has now gone off to bed in a huff. Hes always the same. I’m Soooooo tired of it all but I’m not upset as I would have been previously, I’m just angry at being treated this way. Its not acceptable. Those’s days have gone.
    Im off to bed. FD tomorrow.

Carol, hold on to those feelings. Its great to see you a bit stronger!

Morning all

Tammy, try not to worry about it. Draw a line and move on.

Decided to break fast this morning but need to keep it very low. I can really feel the effects of that weekend blip. Had difficulty sleeping last night, woke up very hungry, all of those symptoms you get when you are not used to fasting.

Have.a good day all.

Morning all

Fast day for me today hoping to keep it very low.

Have made a sugar free jelly for later with frozen berries in it, in case I crave sweet.

I am now managing to stick to 3 chocolates a night on non fast days so that’s an improvement after NIN…

Carol glad u are feeling stronger, don’t let the b***** get you down.

Tammy hope you feel better today, as Sarah says just draw are line under it.

Off now my back is not much better so I am still not sleeping very well, need your rest up i am at mums in 13 days time…

Love to all, have a great day and remember that together we are stronger..keep in touch

Audrey

FD today. Not made my soup yet but I’m generally fine early in the day.

Still no water. Fortunately had some rain water in containers for the toilet.
    Don’t know when toilet will be fixed. OH is very relucant to get someone in to do the job. He’ll mess with it for a while so have no idea when water will be back on.
    😀😀😀😀😀

Morning All..

Off to have a teeth clean at the dentist…a busy week with odd appointments everyday …spoils the day.

Fast day today for us…meal out tomorrow….after that we should be clear till Xmas eve with food!

Carol..
    Sorry you are still having problems in the house and with OH. 😬😬😬

Tammy..
    Draw the line and off you go again…we all have those days…

Audrey..
    It’s a shame your back isn’t improving..it’s a slow process…rest up..πŸ’•..we are with you today.

Kay..
    Two good days for you…well done…I think our weight will be up this week.

Sarah..
    I think you right if you eat more you get more hungry even the next day…

Speak later must dash…

Jean x

HI all – don’t know where today has gone, but can’t quite believe this is the first time I’ve sat down at my desk. I’ve been helping the littlies prepare their nativity show – so sweet, I don’t think I’ll crave sugar for hours!

Which is a good job because today is a FD – along with Audrey, Carol, Jean and Steve – how’s it going guys? I like your idea of preparing the sugar-free jelly and fruit, Audrey. I’ve never tried that, so I’ll maybe pop in to Asda on the way home. Might be useful for tonight. OH is away for the rest of the week, so I’m not working any evenings. All good, except I need to keep myself away from temptation – and let’s face it, my record is not good! Sugar-free jelly might be just the thing…that and cutting out the thousands of pieces I need for a patchwork I want to work on in the New Year.

Right – I’ve decided. I’m switching off and going to get the jelly before I get too hungry to be allowed near a supermarket aisle. I’ll be back once I’ve had some Bovril and put the jelly in the fridge for tonight.

See you later.

Mx

Minols

I put frozen berries in mine it makes it more of a treat…also you can put yogurt on top and pretend it’s a trifle… LOL 😁

AUD

Hi all

Fast day is going OK, just had water so far… how is everyone else doing….

I have got skipper soup out ready for later to go with my jelly…

Back later

Audrey x

Water back on. OH has calmed down but I need to talk to him about his behaviour and how I won’t put up with it anymore. Perhaps just before Christmas isn’t a good time it could lead to the conversation I’m dreading but must have.

My FD going well. Hope all you other fasters are managing well.
    Soup made. I’m going to get some sugerfree jelly also. Sounds like it could satisfy cravings.

Off Christmas shopping.
    Back later.

Carol

100g of frozen berries plus jelly 69 kcal… big bowl full… Yummy! ALSO Ginette and myself used to cook rhubarb in stevia also low calorie and very yummy…

Good luck with that conversation I don’t envy you but the sooner it’s over the sooner you can start to become yourself and move forward…both myself and Jean are proof there is a better way of living than with a selfish man who abuses you…it’s hard at first but we’ll worth it in the end.

My first husband was astounded when we had the conversation I don’t think he thought the little mouse I was then would ever stand up to him…if you need any support just shout…πŸ’–πŸ’–

Audrey

Hi All,

Keeping busy, washed the car so so dirty although a more lick and promise. Needed a couple of things from the shops posted the last three cards in the village.

We are OK today, just sat down…not too bad hunger wise, strange how different days change how you feel.

Picked up some ham at our local village shop for tonight….the shop assistant commented on how much weight I had lost, asked how I feel and how I did it….it makes you feel good when people notice.

I was hoping to pick up the sugar free jelly, I had forgotten about that…..and I then forgot …must put it on list for weekend shop…memory!!

Carol…if you have the conversation maybe leave it a few days after Xmas, enjoy it with the family…I think it slowly builds up to a confrontation, see how he reacts, then it’s a stay or go….I am afraid people just don’t change…and they are so full of them selves and controlling they think you will accept it.

The nearest to sorry I got, a week later…”he thought he took me for granted a bit! “…”was I coming back! “…..NO

Audrey..
    Happy days now….what are you doing with your back, is it just pain control!…can they do anything else to help you at the hospital?

Minols..
    Sounds as if you have everything under control….your quilt is it a double or single, on a sewing machine or dare I say by hand? Is it for yourself or your boy….a lot of hard work. Could even be for the church maybe…lol

A lot of people do them in Lafayette, they look lovely. Sometimes as a throw when the weathers cooler and watching TV, over their laps.

Jean x

Hi Jean

Just using my tens machine on my back is hate painkillers….

I am still OK not eaten anything yet!

Don’t do too much you make me feel tired just thinking about all you do!

Audrey

Just sat sitting…just thinking about dinner…lol…

Daughter uses her tens machine when she is really bad…up in loft at moment thank goodness.

Glad all good….weigh in tomorrow and Friday, lunch out in the middle..take best option..lol..if allowed..lol..

Just bought an elf to join my Christmas things…no mischief I will just move him about…he…he..elf arrives next week..πŸ˜€

Jean X

Been out forgot the jelly, drat.

Audrey and Jean
    I’m not so much the mouse now which is why there’s so much friction. He tells my daughters I’m being difficult and he thinks I’m losing my mind every time we’re all together. He’s very loud and talks over me. He likes attention and dominates conversations. He’s much worse since he retired. He used to tell me he shouted because work stressed him out that’s no long a reason. Anyway thanks for your support.

😊

Just had most of today’s calories in a wonderful snack of…cheese! Lots of protein with a big mug of Bovril. Hopefully that’s pretty much it for the day.

Jean – you asked about the quilt…alright, that’s something you should never show an interest in to a quilter unless you’re prepared to hear fabric and pattern for several hours, so feel free to simply nod politely, and I’ll try to let my fingers be briefer and may be less dull than my mouth usually is!

*stop reading now, if you’re really NOT into quilting*

I have my own ‘throw’ already, and I’ve been gathering old men’s shirts – my dad’s and my husbands – and getting them ready for a fatherhood quilt I will one day make for the boy. My sister’s and all the room-mates I’ve ever had have quilts appropriate for them (Grandma’s garden for someone who was close to their gran, one inspired by Aztec patterns for a world traveller…etc), so this one is a double wedding ring design that will be at least a queen size and possibly bigger. I made one for one of my sisters years ago and pieced it all by hand ‘English’ piecing using paper pieces – it took 2 years, and she got it just before her second anniversary. This time, I’m a little more experienced, and so I’m going to piece on the sewing machine. I haven’t decided how I’ll quilt it – last time I simply knot quilted, because I have never been taught how to quilt. Now I sometimes do large ‘koru’ spirals as a nod to our time in NZ, and because you don’t need to be precise, but for the wedding ring, I think I may embroider the ‘white’ centres with the names of people I marry, because this is, indeed, a quilt for the church. I have two uses in mind – one for the table where the couple sign the register on the day, and then, more routinely, we need a cover for the grand piano when it’s not in use, and the fabrics I’ve chosen (warm pinks, deep pinks and a few leafy greens) will look great against the wood, and the crushed raspberry carpet.

So there you have it – I reckon if I can get all the cutting out done ahead of starting, I should be able to do it in a year, just getting the sewing machine out for a couple of hours at a time…can’t sew for really long stretches as it hurts my shoulders/back and everything that screams at my atrocious posture!

It takes a person of a particularly ‘strange’/sick mindset to take beautiful fabric, cut it into scraps and think that when they sew it all back together it will be more beautiful than before, but, hey, everyone should have a hobby!

And typing all that has successfully distracted me for another 10 minutes from eating…

Mx

Minols…

That sounds amazing and I love the names being put on after a marriage…what a lovely keep sake for the church and parishioners.
    The table to be covered for them to sign at the wedding and then the general use on the piano.
    It’s lovely you have thought it through, a beautiful gift for the church.

PS…a couple of embroidered custard creams in the corner, a reminder of you..πŸ’•πŸ’•

We have finished for the day now just having our cup of tea….glad the cheese went down well with the Bovril…roll on tomorrow.

Jean x

I have had my soup and jelly ( not in same bowl) and am now feeling very full.

Good luck fellow faster…

Back tomorrow morning

Audrey

Evening, just had a hangry moment, took my daughter shopping and asked hubby to cook my heck sausages when I was out, when I came back he hadn’t done it, say I never asked, I then spent the next half hour banging around the kitchen while they cooked, god he annoys me!!!!

Casp wish I had the nerve to “have the conversation “, good luck to you.

Minols, quilt sounds like a lovely project.my mother is a wonderful seamstress but alas she didn’t pass it on to me.

Jean enjoy your elf, have you named it?, ours is called Billy.

Audrey sorry your back is still playing up.

Sorry if I have missed anyone, we seem
    To have lost Graham and a couple others, but if your hanging around in the background then hi.

It was a fd for me today, weigh in tomorrow, not expecting much at all.

Evening all

Didn’t manage my 2nd FD unfortunately. Had a tiny slice of cake in work and a banana but figured I could still have a small plate of fish or quorn and veg and be ok. However once I’d tasted the cake, which wasn’t particularly exciting, I succumbed to another sliver later in the afternoon and then when I got home I had some crackers and cheese and a couple of snack a jacks. So that’s me well over where I should be and not even had dinner yet!!
    Weigh in this morning showed me 2lbs up from Fridays weigh in, so it will be a battle to get back down to that by this Friday, but I must try. I have Neils works night out on Friday night and mine which is all food, drinks and transport paid for, on Saturday night!

Neil will be home soon and will probably be starving so I may just have a tiny bit of whatever he has.

Audrey, sorry to hear your back isn’t any better yet. Fingers crossed it does improve soon.

Jean, all go for you it seems. I want an elf now!! Think I will have a look online later!

Tammy, as you can see from my day, we are all going to be up and down over the next few weeks, so don’t worry too much about yesterday. And today, I hope you only cooked those sausages for yourself!!

Carol, I think you may be relieved once you have or at least start the conversation, but I think at first he may not listen or believe you, so be prepared to keep repeating yourself.

Minols, I joined you in the cheese today too!! The quilting sounds fab. I can’t even sew!! Enjoy your evenings as I am sure you will make up for it next week!

I had a really busy day at the surgery with lots of awkward patients, so I’m quite tired so will be in bed early tonight. Day off tomorrow and I really need to start packing so that will keep me busy. Definitely a FD tomorrow.

Enjoy your evenings all.

Kay x

Kay

Don’t worry about today. As you said you can always fast tomorrow. ..

I am off to bed now had a good day with diet bad day with back…talk tomorrow night night everyone.

Hope you are all ok

Audrey x

Evening lovelies,

My you have all been busy 🐝🐝.

Hubbie arrived home this afternoon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. So glad to have him home. He’s very jet lagged, so will hopefully will b up n running for the Xmas madness in a few days 😊😊.

Hubbie really noticed weight lost (lost over 7lbs since I saw him last) n said I was disappearing lol. But he was very proud of me and my weight loss journey πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—.

So, it was a good FD calories 194 calories, gym and yoga and a bit of work thrown in lol. NFD for me tomorrow 😊.

Minols, your quilts sound lovely. My mum has made my children two lovely quilts for their bedrooms with much love. Wish I could make them 😊😊x

Audrey, sorry yr still in pain with your back πŸ˜•. Fingers crossed it gets a lot better soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—x

Hi Kay, Xmas was always gonna be a weight roller coaster for us all. Don’t worry to much πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—x

Hi Jean, a mischievous elf ….wat fun 😊. U sound like u r having a busy week xx

Hi Sarah, hope you have had a nice day πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—x

Hi to everyone else I hope u all had a really gud day.

Gud luck to all the fasters n non fasters tomorrow.

Speak tomorrow Louise πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—xx

Evening everyone

Had an okish day today. Was hoping to have a two meal day and didn’t manage that but carbs minimal. Feels very hard work at the moment. Really going to try to keep it low tomorrow starting with no breakfast. Will fast again on Friday. Don’t want to fast tomorrow as then will relax on Friday on the grounds that it is almost the weekend. Need to beat myself at the mind games.

Kay, it is such a tough time of year and it isn’t just eating something we shouldn’t, it seems to totally mess with my head. I can really relate to your day. I guess we have to try not to do much damage and then really get back to it for JSJ. Hope you have a relaxing evening after such a busy day.

Audrey, sorry your back is so bad.

Louise, pleased your hubby is back, you must miss him. Hope he is admiring of lovely new clothes.

Jean, enjoy your elf! LOL. Something wrong with that sentence!!!

Carol, no one deserves that sort of abusive behaviour. I hope you find a way to resolve this. I know it is not easy.

Minols, well I am not into quilting, wouldn’t know the first thing about it, and have never given it a moment’s thought before, but the way you describe it makes me think it is a loss that I am not. What a lovely, creative thing to do. The fatherhood quilt sounds a gift your son will treasure always.

Sorry to sound so scrooge like but roll on 2017!

Feel a fraud…didn’t get round to any fabrics this evening after all – just had a lovely long gossipy call with my Mum! And now I must away to bed because I’m starting to get hungry and I don’t want to stuff up today’s fast!

Night night all.

Mx

Ive bought an elf….he should arrive in a few days πŸ˜‰

Evening all.

Louise
    So glad you’ve got your hubby back. It’s nice he’s noticed the weight loss.

Minols
    Your quilting sounds interesting. I sew and crochet and like making things. I’m quite crafty. I like the idea of making an heirloom. Might look into it.

Well I’m off to bed. Successful FD day but my stomach is growling now so need to get away from the kitchen.
    Good night all. 😴😴

5.29 am. Been awake since 3 am. No signs of sleep coming so might as well get up. I know I’ll suffer later today but it’s pointless just lying here listening to the rain on the window. Don’t know if it’s because it was a FD yesterday and I went low with the calories. I normally have my 500 Cal’s but didn’t this time. Has anyone had the same experience ???

Viewing 50 posts - 8,151 through 8,200 (of 35,396 total)

You must be logged in to reply.