Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,890 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 9 hours, 36 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 7,151 through 7,200 (of 35,376 total)

• Morning All…

A bit dull here in the east…

Hair colour for me this morning a pain to do…I say this each time…still I always think or feel better…lol

FD for us today, joining you Audrey, Minols and Claire….anyone else?

Claire welcome to our corner, it’s a good idea to buy the book if you haven’t already it gives you the basics. Good luck for today.

Audrey…
    This cold is really hanging on…is it a good day to fast? Take care of yourself maybe it’s the time to snuggle up in bed and rest up. ❤️

Louise…
    FD s for food is just boring and non negotiable for us…dinner is mixed salad with, 100gr of any meat or fish, 2 lamb chops, 1 pork chop or chicken breast with a little stuffing, cold ham, tuna, salmon, prawns….

For me breakfast is mixed fruit which is gentle on the tummy and you still keep in a fasting mode but you only can have tea or coffee with it. Well under 80 cal depending on berries. No proper food for up to 3 to 4 hours later. I do this FD and NFD. Steve has porridge and muesli.

NFD..I batch cook, lamb, onions, mushrooms in gravy also do beef, onions, mushrooms in gravy, freeze in portions this is a base for baked pies, Shepard pie and general dinners, with rice, jackets, roasties, mash….Hungarian goulash for the winter…curry made from scratch except I buy patak curry paste a tablespoon goes in…steady on naan and breads but you won’t eat them. Batch make Vegetable soup and tomato with onion soup….freeze in portions…homemade soup is really good for weight loss and is filling. Slow pulled pork with apples, paprika, onions ummmm…slow beef ribs, garlic,onions in Guinness ummm.
    Small portions of course.

I have garbled on a bit some of what we eat…

Casp…
    Well done on the pound off…another one bites the dust….

Have a good day everyone

Jean x

Hi jean

I am probably not going to fast today, I am simply having an healthy day of home made soups I figured at least they are full of vegetables and good for me… I may make a berry smoothie for later which should also boost my vitamin c.

If this cold sticks around much longer I will be buying it a present and naming it hehe lol 😀

Enjoy your day

Audrey

Thanks for all your friendly advice going to start today wish me luck.

Hi Bryn

Thought we had lost you, good luck for today keep in touch shout if you need help or advice. .. someone is usually about..

Claire good luck to you too, same as above shout if you need us

Together we are stronger

Audrey

Starting my 1sy fast day today. Hoefully on a road to success. Will keep in touch.

Is anyone doing the nov challenge that someone set up on the other group? Fancy all giving it a go.

Morning all and welcome ClaIrebear12

Well done Casp, nearly half a stone in a short space of time is a great start.

Carol, great to hear you are back on track.

Vi, I got the impression things were maybe not great healthwise with you. If that was the case really hope they are starting to improve.

I am not sure whather to fast today or tomorrow as I could do either day, although I guess I should get it out of the way.

My daughter and family going home today. She and her husband were at a court directions hearing yesterday. It all very traumatic at the moment. It is a complicated but to do with her ex partner’s access arrangements to her eldest child. This person is not my grandson’s biologicical parent (IVF Conception)but is on his birth certificate. After a relationship based on hideous emotional abuse this person left my daughter when he was 16 months old. It is heartbreaking because my lovely grandson is very stressed and anxious about going away from his mum, her husband who he adores and his younger brother every other weekend and half the school holidays. Unfortunately the court did not suspend staying contact and he had to go again last night, in tears and pleading not to. The court have instructed cafcass to investigate and I am just hoping and praying something good comes out of this. At the moment we are all so demoralised by the court system which seems to be based on the rights of this ex partner not on the needs of my grandson. I can’t even begin to describe the expense of it all. Plus my daughter is in bits.

So sorry for ranting on. I am sure the forum is not meant to be used for psychotherapy but it has helped a lot just putting this in writing. I promise not to go on about it again. Xx

Claire

We are doing a nail it November challenge where we are promising to improve in some way our lifestyle choices..I for instance am giving up chocolate and sweeties and trying to eat clean for the month. .others increasing fast days, whatever you want to do really. ..

Sarah it sounds horrible you rant on as much as you want to we are here for mental wellbeing as well as just diet advice, I always think of this group as friends who share concerns with each other. I can fully understand as a granny where you are coming from the poor little boy must be in a dreadful state. Keep us informed please and feel free to vent. ..

Have a great day all,

Audrey

Sarah…
    Feel free to go on about anything…lots of these impact eating so it all goes together….all of us have ups and downs with families which affect us so you are not alone…

I just hope it can get sorted for your daughter and grandson.

Audrey…
    Rest up today and take it easy.

Claire…
    There are other groups doing the November challenge but we are doing it on here for us.

A few times through the year and if a few are slipping we get back to basics and try and get all of us on track again. We all do things a bit different as some of us have been going some time and we tweak it to suit ourselves.

As for you, feel you can join in but I would do as the book says at the beginning…some do AFD s, I do 2 x 500 days plus a 800 day, Vi does 4 FD s, I don’t know how she does that but it suits her, some do two days together which are B to Bs..

Join in every day as it helps you focus, and it’s free! We had Ginette with us who lost 5 stone she is having a break at the moment. The 5.2 works but you have to give it a chance …1 lb a week off a little more at the beginning. Slow and steady!

Brn….
    A few fasting today keep popping by for any support needed…… Glad you are back.

Jean x

Woke up this morning after my 2nd FD yesterday feeling pretty good. I think my blip is over now. Went through several different emotions and ended on Dont let the Bas***d get you down and distract you from your goal. Here I am, back on track. Might even squeeze a second FD in tomorrow.
    This nail it November. Are we supposed to do the same FD and weigh in days ???

Having a migrain at the moment so vision fading, will have to stop.
    Have a good day all.

Hey Sarah,

Sorry that your grandson really, really, really got the short end of the stick. Hopefully that investigattion will turn something up. It’s always the hardest on the little ones as they are the most malleable. Talk to us as much as you want.

Hey Casp,
    It’s hard when you work hard for something and feel like you got little pay-off.

Hey Audrey,
    Let’s hope that cold doesn’t get to have a name

Lots of pain, at least pizza tomorrow

x

Vi

I have a cold you have much worse problems than me and you never moan! Healing thoughts and prayers coming your way along with a virtual hug my friend…

Enjoy your pizza tomorrow ☺

Audrey

Morning Everyone, it’s busy this morning 😊😊.

Hi to Claire and Bryn and welcome, I’m new here too and everyone here is lovely and full of vast amounts of information n knowledge 😊.

I’m doing something slightly different to everyone at present, the 8 week sugar diet ( I’m reversing type 2 diabetes). Have lost 20lbs in 4 weeks 😊. But in 4 weeks time will be moving onto the 5:2 Mediterranean style as what I’m doing is not doable for long periods of time. X

Hi Jean, the foods you eat sound yummy and filling. Will indulge very soon, can’t wait 😊. X

Hi, Audrey, that’s a cracking cold 😕. Keep warm n plenty of fluids. Fingers crossed it moves on very soon. Sending hugs 😊😊 x

Hi casp, well done on the pound off. N fab on nearing the half stone mark you must be chuffed. I read somewhere that you shouldn’t concentrate on the flight of steps, but climbing one step at a time. Not so good at quotes lol 😂 X

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear about your grandchild. It’s always the children that suffer. Vent as much as u like. That’s what we are all here for. To listen and support 😊. I really hope everything turns out well for you all. X

Hi vi, sorry to hear you are in pain. I hope you are feeling better soon. Pizza helps 😊😊x

Sorry if I have missed everyone. Hope you are all well and good luck to anyone fasting today 😊.

Ps had a sneaky measurement of waist this morning n lost another 2 inches!!! 6 inch loss now unbelievable this sugar thing. (Exercise is prob helping a lot too).

Louise 😊😊💗💗xx

Hey all, I posted my worries (ramblings) on another thread but thought, as a London girl, I’d say hello here too so… hello 🙂

Hi all, just a quick few words as Im on my way out…

Welcome to the newcomers 🙂

Healing thoughts and hugs to Vi, Aud and to Sarah (plus daughter and grandson)

Im fasting today too…fluid only here.

Catch you later, after my walk x

Kay…

Good luck for today a few of us fasting.

We are doing ok so far, just got back from a bit of food shopping just having a cup of tea.

Maz…
    Welcome to the 5.2 and to our group…fasting gets easier after a couple of weeks.

Louise…
    Wow 6″ off your waist…you must be so pleased but you have been very focussed, hope the doctors pleased with you with your sugar results… at your next tests.

X

Thank you all i will try 2 fast days for the first month see how i go.

2 fast days a week i mean lol

Hi all!

I’m new from London. I started doing 5:2 in January and gave up fairly quickly but am back on it to get healthier, feel better and hopefully lose a few lbs before my wedding.

Today is my 2nd FD. Pretty tough going so far as it’s a slow day with no work. I went to a martial arts class this morning all excited to be trying something new, only to find it was cancelled without any notice and I was the only one there. So that knocked me back a bit.

Anyone else find it hard to get/stay warm on FDs?

I’m going to try to do some Pilates at home and hope that distracts me!

Looking forward to hopefully having some progress to post about and seeing everyone elses!

Hi miffy

Feeling cold and getting headaches are a pretty common problem when you first start to fast… keep on going you are doing really well oh and welcome to our little corner. ..

Audrey

this is a bit off topic but is there a way to make the newest posts appear first on the thread? my page is set up so the first post is showing and it’s hard to get the sequence Thanks

Welcome miffy hope you get the weight off for your wedding…

Qck…
    The newest posts are always last…they go in date order…is that what you mean

X

Hi I’m Graham thanks for reply

yes the newest posts last does my head in I can’t follow the squence and you have to scroll back which is a drag – some sites have the feature where you can reverse it and the newest ones appear at the top of the page first which I prefer

ANYHOO I’m in London getting back into fasting after an op in July where I lost a lot of blood and was told not to diet because my blood count was too low – which I used an an excuse to pig out for three months!

I lost 20lbs in the spring on 5:2 and put it all back on again

So now I’m back and raring to go – started last week and have lost 4lbs and feel very motivated

I had 2 scambled eggs today with a tomatoe and black coffee and tonight I’ll make some soup about 8pm

Hi everyone, was having problems with all the names before, that’s me stuffed now lol, had my chippy lunch it was nice, but incredibly greasey, and I am having guilt about eating it, and true to form (for me) , now I feel I have blown the day and have stuffed half a bag of giant chocolate buttons, and hubby is making roast chicken for tea, thinking will write today off or fast tomorrow.

Hi Graham…

I think we all have been there at some time…my hubby and me lost 30 lbs each three years ago, hubby had two new knees and we put it all back on again…

This last 11 months we have been back on the journey feeling much stronger, I have now lost 29 lbs off and hubby 17 lbs ( he had back trouble in the summer so slowed his progress)

Well good luck to you, you have done it once so you can do it again…I think you will be stronger.

X

Oh Casp what are you doing….start again tomorrow….enjoy your buttons….

X

I’ve re-registered as Graham58 because it wouldn’t let me change the qckfox name which I thought was a bit impersnal for posting on here

Graham…
    You are very welcome to join us here…as I said, Steve my hubby is here with us too…although I post for us both.

Jean

thanks Symba

I’ve backtracked all my life with my weight no matter how motivated I’ve been but I was on the 5:2 in spring before my op for three months – the longest I’d lasted losing weight since my forties so I feel it’s the key I’ve always needed

Just doing to days is psychologically so much easier than the relentless treadmill of a regular diet which as I got older just seemed pointless to even try

Hi all welcome graham just shout out if you need support. ..

I am signing off for the day now, I hope all you fasters are doing ok but I am off to bed as soon as ian leaves for work , my chest is really tight and I didn’t have a lot of sleep last night. …

Talk tomorrow

Audrey

Hope you have a good sleep Audrey…you really could do with hot whisky and lemonade half pint..lol …it would really help…I know you don’t like it….but it’s medicinal!

Another half an hour before dinner, getting a bit hungry now…..just had a coffee as I spilt my earlier drink!
    Salad with hot chicken and a bit of stuffing tonight.

Hoping the scales are kind for our weekly weigh in…in the morning….fingers crossed.

Then Friday our day off. 😀

Jean x

Hi everyone, just to say thank you for all your support and kind wishes. It really means a lot. If my life sounds like a bad soap opera sometimes, that is not inaccurate. It is nice to know I am not alone. There will be investigation for a couple of months and then a decision will be made if there can be any amendment of the current state of affairs. I hope and pray that will be the case.

I haven’t fasted today but will do so tomorrow and then weigh on Saturday. I am thinking Nail it November will help me to stay on track.

Welcome to Graham and Miffy and hello to Maz.

Re feeling headachy on FDs, I really think that is often dehydration so important to drink lots (water not wine 🙁 lol), re feeling cold, I can’t say I have noticed especially but I am always quite chilly anyway.

Graham, bon courage, most of us can relate to the weight yoyo and speaking personally my excuses have mostly been much, much less than a major op. You will ge great support here and it will help you stay the course.

Hi Bryn, sorry I missed you. Good luck with 5/2. I am about 7 weeks in. It really does work….

Hi everyone, it’s a busy evening 😊😊.

Welcome to Graham, Miffy and Maz, lots of support and encouragement on here 😊😊. Good luck to u all starting the 5:2, it really does work. I’m nearly 5 weeks into the 8 week sugar diet. Going well so far 😊😊.

This is gonna be short n sweet as I’m off to kettlercise shortly (swinging weights around lol).

Have a nice evening evening everyone. Dream sweet. 😴😴💤💤

Louise 😊😊💗xx

OMG, my stomach is rebelling against the chippy, spent the evening on the toilet (sorry to bring the tone down ), was going to fast tomorrow, but I have a big night out on Saturday, meal and everything and don’t want my stomach playing up, which It always does after my fd, so will just go easy tomorrow I think.

Caspdexy….the moral of the story is??? Lol

Hope everyone has had a good day.
    Ive succeeded with my fluid fast…the 2nd this week, which is a first for me. I usually do 1 fluid and 1 normal 400 cal day. It was fine as we were out all day and did about 5 miles walking so busy plus extra cals burned.

Tomorrow I need to be careful that I dont go mad and eat 2 days of cals in 1 day!!! Im working 10.30 to 6.30 so that limits my times of eating, unless there is cake or biscuits in the office!

Catch you all tomorrow.
    x

Morning all

I have had a good night’s sleep the 1st in a week and am feeling a little better today!

The weight hasn’t changed but I think that’s good as I haven’t fasted or exercised for over a week too..

I am still coughing but feel I may manage a fast day today so depending on how the day goes and I feel later I may once again be joining you all.

I must admit to feeling like a fraud at the moment for still be on here with you all..

Bye for now will be back later

Audrey

Morning all

No change in the weight for me today.

Aud I’m glad you are starting to feel a little better and don’t be silly, how can you be fraud??? It’s a way of life remember 😉

Vi I hope today is a better one for you today. We miss you.

I’m going to continue the fast today for as long as possible and then to be mindful of what I eat. Actually…I’m going to calorie count today…there we go..

Right must dash…catch you this evening. Have a good day everyone whether fasting or on TDEE.

Only 4 days to ‘NiN’ !!!

Morning All,

A nice winter morning here.

Going out with friends this lunch time, our day off today but gently does it….I think we are still staying off the drink so slimline tonic for me in a wine glass….!

Weigh in for us this morning 2 lb off for me…Steve 1 lb on?? I don’t know why he has had exactly the same food to eat as me, a little more breakfast, and three fasts?? Maybe holiday weight still about, he said it doesn’t matter but he’s upset. We have had a really good week. That’s our bodies for you Strange!

Audrey…
    Glad you had a good nights sleep and feeling a bit better…take it slowly.

Vi..
    You ok…hope you are not in pain….

Kay..
    Good luck on your FD…at least you are the same.

Kay..
    You are going well as usual and all your walking.

Casp..
    Oh those chips …has your tummy settled today.

Sarah, Louise, Miffy, Graham, Maz, ,Carol, Bryn, KY, Ginette, Lynda, Claire…..lots of us now sorry if I have missed anyone out…

Have a good day

Jean x

Morning all. I see we have a few new faster’s. Welcome.

I’ve had my 2 FD this week but nothings moving. I though my eating had slowed down but it seems my bodies holding firm to my fat stores. No matter Ill wear it down eventually.

Casp, it is a horrible feeling when you eat something greasy after going without for a while. I had some fries last night. They didn’t upset me but I did feel guilty.

Audrey, I hope your feeling better.

Im having a Halloween party for the family on Sunday so must go and bake some Ghouish cupcakes. Whooooaaaahhh.

Morning Everyone,

Hi Audrey, glad you had a better nights sleep. The days always seem better on a good nights sleep 😴.

Hi casp, mmmmmm chips haven’t had those in such a long time (well that’s how it feels). Sorry they upset yr stomach…bad chips lol x

Hi Kay, keep ploughing on it will budge. Good luck on the calorie counting. As I av a bit of OCD it’s a fav part of my day (god im so sad lol 😂). Good luck on your fast day.

Hi Jean, well done on the two pounds off that’s fab fab. Sorry to hear about hubbies pound. It’s funny old thing weight loss. You never lose it where u want to loose it ( I’ve gone down a shoe 👠 size!!! I’m not bothered about my fat feet no one sees them lol 😂). N then you do everything right n nothing. I’m sure there will be a loss next week 😊😊.

Hi Vi, hope you are ok and your pizza was yummy. My thoughts are with u 😊😊💗x

Hi Sarah, hope you are well 😊

Hi Casper, well done on the 2 fast days 😊. Ooooh cup cakes yum yum 🎃🎃

Hi, Miffy, graham, maz, bryn, ky, ginette, Linda, Claire hope you are all well. Apologies if I have missed anyone. Our group is getting bigger….fab 😊😊

A quick question. Dr mike Moseley suggests that whilst doing the sugar diet you start to exercise and walk over 10,000 steps a day, which I’m doing 😊. The problem is that I’m burning well over 800 calories a day now which is my daily intake of food. So I am in more than a deficit everyday. I woke up this morning with horrendous nausea ( no I’m not pregnant lol 😂) and can’t seem to get rid of it even when I’ve eaten!!!! The book doesn’t say anything about increasing your calories. My gym instructor says do it. I just don’t want to ruin all my hard work.

My hubbie came home this morning after 2 weeks in Hong Kong and he said there is a considerable difference in my weight and the way I look in that short time period 😊😊. What do you think?

Anyway Happy fasting n non fasting.

Louise 😊😊💗💗

Hi again,

Well I have got my fruit soaking in brandy ready to make the family Christmas cakes..

I make a big one for ian and a smaller one for mum, I don’t really like christmas cake so I usually only have a teeny tiny piece to taste. .. I must be feeling better.

Louise I am sorry but I don’t know anything about the sugar diet so I can’t help…

Carol enjoy baking, jean have a good day out, Kay I usually extend my fast too as once I eat I don’t stop! Vi hope you are feeling better today..

How did our new fasters do yesterday?are you all ok?

Back later got low battery

Audrey

Louise..
    Re nausea…I would have some scrambled egg or rice…doctors say this helps…I would continue for another couple of days and see if it passes..

Have to go back later

Jean x

Morning all

I am defintely fasting today. My second liquid only this week. Yesterday I wasn’t sure whether to do yesterday or today so predictably didn’t do it yesterday. I need the accountability that comes from a firm decision and then telling you all. So I am definitely doing TODAY!! Really not looking forward to weighing tomorrow because NFDs have been all over the place is week.

Audrey, you are not a fraud, you’ve put a bit on and are now getting it back in control. IMO it is more vital than ever that you are on here. The forum isn’t just for when we are succeeding well. Glad you have started to feel better x ps I adore xmas cake and will NOT be making one. Just hesitating slightly because the whole fruit soaking in brandy business is such a sensory delight even when you are not eating it!

Vi, thinking about you and sending hugs.

Casp, just to continue the ‘toilet’ theme (and I am never one to shirk that lol) my tummy can do that if I have eaten a bit much the day after a FD. Tbh, I see it as a bit of a bonus……

Jean, very well done 2lbs off when you are so well down already is brilliant. Shame for Steve but I am sure it is the holiday readjustment or other weird scientifically explainable (though not by me) thingy.

Kay, very well done on your 2nd liquid fast. Hope your busy day is over fast.

Louise, lovely your OH has noticed a big difference. I am no dietician but tbh I would be tempted to try to stick with it, maybe drink a bit more water and see if the nausea subsides on its own or slightly take it easier re exercise for a day or two. You will feel so great if you get through the 8 weeks and than make the transition to 5/2.

Everyone else and our new members have a good FD or non FD.

Hey Guys,

Pff, I think I just want to stop posting for a while, at least until I feel a little more clear in the head. I don’t know, maybe it’s just my “November Blues” setting in a little early. Near my birthday I always get this urge to evaluate my life, and it always strikes me how poor it measures up. Oh well, at least I’m getting pizza tonight.

Jean,
    2 pounds off. Wow, well done. Poor Steve. It’s a hard feeling when you do everything right, or you feel like you did. And the results aren’t there to back you up. This goes for Kay too. And me. I feel like I try really hard and I’m not losing like I want to be

Audrey,
    I know your feeling of being a fraud, I think – like me – your body is getting/ letting you down. It’s just a tough patch. Hold your head up high. We’re all human. We all stumble. It’s about how we pick ourselves up after we do

Louise,
    I think you’d feel better about yourself if your stick with you eight weeks, but on the other hand, there’s absolutely no need to toture yourself. Take a couple of days and see how it goes

Wow, our little group is really getting big. Welcome to all the newcomers. And welcome back Bryn

I hope everyone is doing well
    x

Hi all – yesterday spiralled out of control in a good way…but boy, did I miss a lot on here!

Hello to all the new folk – lovely to have a wee gaggle of us heading into Nail it November!

Yesterday didn’t work as a FD in the end, as I had to head out of town for a meeting, and realised just before Google drove me off the map that I’d be going home pretty close to the new house of some old friends…had to drop in! Of course, she’s an amazing cook, so my fast was deliciously broken by amazing soup and a piece of salmon. I don’t feel too bad, though because it was so nutricious and tasty…that’s my story and I’m sticking too it.

And I will watch I don’t overdo it today either, and tomorrow I promise to not eat much more than the evening meal at the wedding reception, and likewise on Sunday, I may not manage a FD because of an evening commitment that my brain MUST be functioning for, but I do promise not to overdo it!

So it sounds like I’m trying to turn the month (right at it’s end) into ‘Don’t Overdo it October’ – roll on November, eh?!

Mx

BTW – thinking of you and the family, Sarah…such intractable issues and yet it’s always the child who gets torn up in the middle. Sometimes wish I could give people a good shake and tell them to behave like grown-ups (!), but most of all I want to have one of my boy’s favourite super powers, and throw a protective force-field around your grandson…WISH I had super powers!

Hi all

Thanks Minols. I wish I had that super power too. There are some times where breaking a fast is the most sensible ‘life’ thing to do. Certainly a rare chance to meet with friends and enjoy lovely and healthy foods is one of those!

Vi, I am so sorry you are going through a rough time. Of course everyone will be sorry if you don’t post for a while and will miss your wisdom, humour and compassion but everyone will totally understand and will be ready and waiting when you want to return. Big big hugs xx

Hope everyone else is ok and going strong if fasting. I am determined to get to the end of the day with only a splash of milk in tea and coffee. I have been watching The Fall on TV and it is the final episode tonight so that will take my mind off food for the last hour before bed anyway!

Evening Everyone,

Thank you so much for all your words of wisdom and support on my nausea problem 😊😊. I have decided not to exercise for a few days and today I have upped my calories for today only 😊. Had Greek yoghurt n fruit n nuts for brekkie. Had scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for lunch. Went out for dinner tonite and had a huge steak yum yum. I feel better but still have slight nausea, but def not as bad as earlier. So thank you everyone 💗💗😊😊xx

Hi vi, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. We will miss you lots and hope to see you back when u are feeling better. Sending hugs n squishes 😊😊💗xx

Can’t believe it’s nearly nail it November, October has gone so very fast..scary.

Have a nice evening everyone.

Louise 😊😊💗xx

Evening all

I am feeling a bit better today haven’t managed to fast yet but am feeling a lot more positive.

The Christmas cakes are being baked tomorrow so i have got all my ingredients out ready…

I am off to bed now thanks for all your support my lovely friends.

Vi come back to us soon we will miss you..

Night all

Audrey

Hi all, just dropping in to say son is still hanging in there and has lost 5kg so far. I’m still amazed that a, he’s still doing it and b, he’s actually losing weight considering the carp he eats on nfds 😏.
    I’ve been under the weather (understatement) for a while so have been mia 😨 Will pop in when I can.
    Thanks for listening 🤗

Viewing 50 posts - 7,151 through 7,200 (of 35,376 total)

You must be logged in to reply.