Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,906 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 3 hours ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 6,751 through 6,800 (of 35,392 total)

• Hi Vi

It’s all dragons with us here. Cressida Cowell’s books are just brilliant. And here sketches make it possible for kids to draw their own, so we’re making up dragons right left and centre. The boy’s already drawn nearly a full notebook of them, and in the car, we each have to take it in turns to name and describe the characteristics of another dragon. My imagination needs external feeding, so driving through the countryside last week, my dragon was a ‘Farmer Dragon’ – very placid, but with razor sharp wings for cutting the harvest, and very well controlled fire breaths (just little puffs) used to herd cattle!

Porridge is an old-fashioned staple, here. Just oats (rolled is my favourite, but oatmeal is the most common), boiled with milk (cream in the olden days if you were rich, I guess, and water added if you were poor). The real division here, though is between the English who generally take it sweet and the Scots who take it with added milk and salt.

‘Enjoy’ your fast, Vi.

Mx

Hi all

It’s baking day here in crewe, I have made some oat and raisin cookies to treat my husband and the girls who are due to arrive later in week so to treat them too if grandpa leaves them any! I think I may be making some more they smell wonderful especially coming off a fast day. ..

Hope you are all doing ok, Ian is off work again now for the next 4 so will not be as active on forum. .

Audrey

Ggggrrrrr! Audrey. You’re killing me! My stomach is audibly rumbling today and you go on about the smell of cookies…too cruel!

And what work to I have to finish? Writing notes for Harvest in the schools and the church…more food!

Is there no end to today’s torture?

Mx

H All

Thanks for your support, yes I know that it is better than nothing, I am on fast day today, lets see how it goes…..

This is just a quick post, I shall be back later but must dash I just wanted to put the links on here as promised.

Link 1

http://dailym.ai/2cY98T2

Link 2

http://dailym.ai/2dqr1wI

Be back later x

Hi all

Audrey, your friend sounds a right charmer (not). You have really done well size 18 to a 12! Personally i will be pleased to negotiate my genuinely big bum into a pair of 14 trousers. I have a pair of large 14s I’d like to get back in for work. I can get them on, I can even sort of do them up but breathing has to be optional and the muffin top is well is very muffiny ! If I ever get to 12s it will be a miracle.

Vi do you need maybe a more fitted item, a top maybe, to show the slimmer you?

Good luck Vi, Minols and Ginette on FD today- keep going today, only a few more hours.

Minols do you live in Scotland? My OH is from Paisley, a long time ago now….

I too am eating normally not feasting. Had some chicken and lettuce at lunchtime. It was served with lovely rice but had only two mouthfuls of that (heaven). I would go awol for a raisin and oat cookie though so just as well Crewe is a bit far!

I looked at BSD too but it doesn’t appeal half as much as 5/2. I couldn’t fit it into my life as well and I really don’t want to be counting calories everyday. Hell with the 5/2 if I just liquid fast on FDs I may never have to count them at all. Yesterday really helped me get into the zone. I am so pleased I found the forum and this thread!

Hope flight great and Steve misses you Jean. Happy hols.

Hang in there fasters!

Sarah

Hey Guys,

Just had my final meal. 360 cals! Tomorrow Margreet will make me a green smoothie, with my brand new blender. Another way to up my veggie intake. Spinach, half an avocado, a nectarine and the juice of half an orange + a hand of oats.

Hey Sarah,
    Mm.. your lunch sounds great! No calorie counting for me tomorrow either. Well, I have this shirt and it hasn’t fit me in three years, and it fit me again. But I like to wear big clothing cause it easy to put in. My arms are very stiff, so in fitted clothes it can be a real hassle, and only two women work here. (That’s probably more than you needed to hear)
    I’m happy on this forum too

Hey Minols,
    That farm-dragon sound mightily handy, no-one would ever need farm equipment. Do you know the never ending story, and that dog/dragon thing, I used to love that as a kid. The book, in German, is good too. We could put it on our book lists , even though it was for children, so I capitilized on that, haha
    Hope you got through the day ok

Ginette, you’re on your way again!

Kay,
    I hope you will get some clarity on your schedule soon
    Let us know your plan when it takes shape, I – for one – am curious.

Jean, I hope you have a safe flight, and a fun time with your family and grandkids

x

Hi Jean

7 hours….. I hope you found someone to swop seats with you.

Hi Mino

I did today, probably came out about 600 so getting better, I am actually happy with that. I hope your day went well.

Hi Audrey

Sorry I have been so quiet, out on Tuesday and I thought I was going out again today, looks like possibly tomorrow.

Who needs friends like that!! How rude….. Ignore her as it sounds like a bit of jeaousy, it would have been nice to have said, yes if I’m not careful I will get up to the same size that you are!! Of course thinking it is one thing but I would never be able to be that mean.

Vi

I love cheese and crackers, actually I like most things, obviously what my trouble is. 🙂 well done on your fat day.

Kay

Good luck with the weigh in this week. Nice so many of you being strict together.

Hi Sarah

Sorry, No chance on me doing a liquid fast I am glad that you and Audrey are keeping each other company though.

I may post again as I have seen they are on the next page.

Audrey

Cookies sound wonderful, I shall give you my address 🙂

Hi Sarah

You can really get into those 14s, just stay with it, I was a 26 when I started now between 20 and 22, when you are large the sizes go down slowly. It hasn’t helped that I have had a big blip and put in 20lbs, I feel as if I am getting back to healthier eating again, slowly but surely. Don’t forget to measure yourself from time to time.

Hi All,

Arrived safely after about 17 hours travelling.

You could call it a 5.2 day..plane food awful.. a airport £38 meal awful.

A good job on merlots and whisky, maltesas and m and m s… oh dear it could of been a good day..lol

You all sound fun today, cookies and dragons

Night night shattered

Jean x

Morning all.

Survived yesterday evening…caved a bit but not disastrously, I hope! Feeling the chill this morning.

Hope your jet-lag isn’t too bad, Jean.

Mx

Hey Guys

So, apparently my Blender is PURE EVIL, and something didn’t latch poperly, so our whole kitchen was green. Let’s just say Margreet was less than pleased (At least I didn’t make the mess, but the thing is mine so I feel pretty badly about it, it’s not as if I can help clean it up =( ) Anyway, the green goo, it was far too solid to be a smoothie, tasted fine, I’m not crazy about it, but’it’s healthy.. Tonight we’re having Nasi, it’s a rice dish with eastern vegetables and spice mix with ground beef. It’s good. I will have my crackers for lunch

Hey Jean
    Glad to know you have arrived safely. Get some well-deserved rest =)

Have a good day everbody

x

Morning all

Who’s fasting with me today?

Kay

Morning all

Sorry for being late but we have so far been to the dentist, the hospital and the pharmacy for our flu jabs…. sat waiting for a parcel to arrive and if it comes early hubby taking me out to a nice little pub for lunch…if it’s not here early today is a fast day and lunch out tomorrow instead…

Vi green kitchen hehe though I was the only one who did tricks like that lol ☺…

Happy fasting people jean glad you arrived safely sweet dreams.

Ginette glad you are feeling more in control.

Have a good day all fast or non fast

Audrey

Morning All,

Still dark here, having morning tea in bed. Leaving everybody to get up and go to school.. the two boys waiting up in bed to see us and it was rather late on a school night. We don’t want to cause distractions and getting them into trouble!!

Vi…
    A green kitchen what a shame sounds like the time Audrey was making a tomato something..nice to be able to get out of cleaning it up…lol

Audrey…
    You sound very busy this morning.. hope all goes well.. enjoy your pub lunch which ever day..

Kay…
    Have a good FD.. we should be with but doubt it.

Minols..
    Glad it went well yesterday.

Ginette, Sarah..
    Have a good day

Jean x

Everyone is very quiet today.

Jean I hope you have a great time now the travelling is over with for now.

Vi
    Hopefully your blender isn’t banned from the kitchen now!

Aud
    Did your parcel arrived early or not?

Ginette
    How’s today going?

Sarah
    Busy today?

It’s gone 5pm and I’m just back in from a walk. I’m hungry but not overly so, so I may well continue the day with a full fast. Once I get to 8pm I will have done 24 hours and the extra few hours in the evening and whilst I’m asleep will take it up to 36 hours.
    Just need to keep busy and be strong! Phew it’s harder on my own and I have to ignore Neil having his tea yet!!

K

Hi all

Parcel arrived safe so we have been out. Had a lovely lunch in a pub by the canal then went for a walk along the tow path. On the way home stopped and did a bit of shopping.

Kay stay strong you can do this…. fast day for me now tomorrow going from lunch today until evening meal tomorrow then keeping it under 500..
    Off now have a great evening

Audrey

Hi all

I am with you Kay. Haven’t eaten anything yet so going to just continue with that and call this liquid only. For some reason absurdly pleased you are doing that too. I have had a busy day and actually it is really good that way! Feeling great but amazed I will have had two full fasts. Ten days ago I would never have thought I could ever do that. As I was saying to my sister I almost can’t tell the difference hunger wise from a 500 cal day. Isn’t that odd. Anyway well done those fasting yesterday and today. Hope we all make it to the end of our day’s goal.

Vi I thought your blender story was very funny. Look at it like this Margreet may be slim and beautiful but a blender go the better of her. Lol. Sorry it wasn’t nicer though. I thought it sounded as though it would be lovely. I really love avacados and I thought it sounded a nice mix with the nectarine and all.

Glad you are there safe and sound Jean and having some lovely grandchild time. Is the weather nice there? I agree with minols really chilly and autumnal here.

Thanks for the encouraging words Ginette. Just remember a blip is just a blip. Put it behind you now. A couple of good days and you will feel so in control.

Your day sounded so nice Audrey. Very impressed you can stoo eating after lunch. That would be a first for me. But so was a total fast.

Hang in there Kay and I will too.

Xxx

Bit peckish now I must admit. Trying not to think about it. Hoping you are still ok Kay and Audrey as you have started for your mega long FD.

Sarah

Hi All,
    Lovely sunny day about 25 degrees quite a good temperature.

Day passed very quick and haven’t done much.. a good bit of chatting. Lol

No FD for us too difficult really.

Children just arrived in from school, so homework then football practice..Charlotte will be left with us and I will be supervising dinner.

Kay and Sarah..
    Well done on your FD you should be finished now for the day. Strange not with you…

Audrey..
    Your day sounds lovely, lunch and a walk along the tow path. Have a good FD today/tomorrow..

All quiet on here…is everybody ok

Jean x

Sarah keep going you are almost there.

I have to hang my head in shame we have eaten again this evening…

However I will do a fast day tomorrow think we are on kedgeree …

Off to bed now Jean enjoy your family time…

Love to all

Audrey

Audrey tomorrow is another day. I don’t think I could start halfway through and better you have enjoyed the day properly.

Jean I am never going to do it on holiday. Mind you that might be why you are at goal and I am just starting, lol but surely at goal you can allow yourself a tiny bit of leeway while away.

Kay hope you managed to get through. I am going to bed now avoiding the kitchen as I do. Roll on breakfast. I won’t be delaying that!!

Sarah x

Ps Jean nice you are getting good weather for your hol. Not nice here. X

Sarah..

Although at goal a new target another 9 lbs off.. it’s so difficult here they have different food. They speak English but so different culturally it can stress us sometimes. Just eating trash! I have just been out and bought my fresh fruit for breakfast.

Taking it steady..

Jean x

Just a quick post as off to bed.
    Yep I made it…another fluid only day…Sarah..we rock 🙂

Audrey…you are fasting tomorrow anyway so that’s ok.

Jean…eating must be difficult when options are different but enjoy your family time.

Hi Jean

Glad you have arrived safely, enjoy the family time and catch up chats. I bed the children are really excited that you are there. Good job the weekend is nearly here as they must hat going off to school and leaving you.

Hi Audrey

I thought about you earlier when I saw a program about giving up prescribed drugs and other ways to combat pain. Worth a watch it has Dr Chris van Tulleken in. I wouldn’t mind him treating me……

800ish day for me tomorrow as it at Pam’s. So probably a surprise in store, a bit naughty this evening but good during the day.

Hi Saeah

Well done on your water only day, you and Kaye seem to be doing a few of these, I must admit I leave it as late as I can to eat on a fast day as it triggers wanting more.

Hi Vi

I love the story about your clean kichen, I’m glad you didn’t have to clean it. Shame it was wasted though.

Hi Kaye

You seem to have come back to it after your breaks as if you mean business. Keep up the good work.

Hi Mino

I hope you had a good day today, are you fasting tomorrow?

Here is the next instalment of the mail articles, the food is a bit fiddly for me to make, I would rather eat every day foods.

http://dailym.ai/2d5UUjc

Weigh in shows 2.2lb loss this week. Bit over 7lbs off in total. Still at the beginning of my journey with almost 40lbs to go! I still keep getting on the scales expecting a massive change but in truth I feel so much better, more energised and more in control. Husband, who is not given to wild exaggeration, (sadly) has noticed a change and clothing definitely a bit looser. It is working. I just need to keep at it for a long time!

I really wonder what the difference is from 500 FDs to total fasts. Kay, hope you get the loss you want this week. Feeling proud of the total fasts!! Had breakfast at 6 lol.

Good luck today Audrey and anyone else who is fasting today.

Jean I can see where you are coming from. Your body will be really used to healthy eating and it must feel a bit of a shock and quite difficult. I can quite see you are keen not to let things slide and have to add to your new target. Taking it steady sounds the way forward to me.

My target for over the weekend is to eat and drink normally but be sensible and restrained. Really looking forward to a glass of wine tonight. My liver must have really benefitted over the last month as my alcohol consumption is through the floor.

I have my lively, cuddly three year old grandson from Saturday afternoon for 24 hours as daughter and son in law going to a party so I am sure there will be some cookie making along the way.

Take care all xxx

Hey Guys

Good news; Iris conquered the Evil Blender. That’s good otherwise I would have had to name him Tom – the chauvinistic Blender – just like in my story. Of course, that also had Harry – the Subservient Food Processor. ( to get the joke you would have to be a Star Trek : Voyager freak, like me). Autumn has reallt kicked in here, too. So I’m really jealous of your nice weather there in Lafayette, Jean. Have a good time with your grandkids.

Hey Sarah

I still feel bad for Margreet for getting schooled by my blender, she’s like the nicest person ever, and she just looked so downtrodden. The thing about me is I have the palet of an 8-year-old and spinach is one of my least favorite things. Have a good time with your grandson. Cookie-making sounds lovely. If it wasn’t my FD on Sunday I might do some with Iris. And if some things do slip through the cracks try food-wise not to feel too bad. And wow, well done on another liquid fast.

Hey Kay
    You are a champ as well, for doing a Liquid Fast!

Hey Ginette
    Well done, I know it can be tough when you’ve slipped a little to re-commit =)

Hey Audrey
    Sounds like you had quite a busy day. Did you manage to get a Fast in. I don’t remember

Have a good day, everyone
    x

Morning all. No fasts happening here today. Busy day getting ready with the local schools for harvest.

Sarah – I think the only real difference between 500cals and a complete fast is in mindset. I know that once I start eating I REALLY struggle to stop, so I find it easier not to start, and then if I fail at that and nibble a couple of things, at least it’s not the complete cave-in my attempts have often been plagued by.

I had a sneak peak at the scales this morning, and I’m pleased to announce that I’m now the weight I was on my wedding day…if I still had the dress, I’d give you a twirl! Let’s just hope it stays off for my real weigh in day on Sunday. I have a mini-target which means I still have one pound to lose before half-term, which gives me 10 days…

Hope all goes well with the fasters today – anyone joining Audrey?

Mx

Just a quick post as off out.

Weigh in registered a 1.5lb loss from last weigh which takes me to 13.5lb in total. Ill take that!
    You know what my next goal is dont you? 😉

Just a smidge to go to reach the stone and thats my first goal done.

Then for the next phase….9 lbs

When I get there I will have reached my goal of 9.7 and I will re-evaluate then.

Fat % is still at 36% and the tape measure not showing much of a change so I hope the loss isnt too temporary, but like others I will bounce around a bit before the new weight sticks!

Sarah, well done fasting buddy! Enjoy your weekend.

Audrey, have a good FD, we are watching you.

Vi, its autumnal here too. Your post about the blender and the food processor made me chuckle although Im not a follower of Star Trek.

Ginette, have a good 800 cal day. You can do it.

Jean, hope you enjoy your fruit today 🙂

Minols, I guess this is a busy time of year for you with harvest festivals and the like. Good to keep busy but stay away from the biscuit tin.

Laters everyone.

Kay

Hey Vi, Margreet sounds lovely all round but just remember no blender is born evil…something must have happened…lol…sorry! I love spinach with butter, cheese and lemon, but i think that negates the value somehow. Have a lovely day.

Minols, agree it is all about the space in your head not stomach. I have difficulties stopping too especially is cheese, crackers and a list of about a hundred others. You can’t have caved in too often given your wedding dress fits. Lets just say I am pleased not to have mine as evidence against me!

How are you doing Audrey and anyone else fasting?

You too have a great weekend Kay. We’re on a roll…..

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah (sorry for the typo in your name last time)

Well done on the weigh in, don’t despair it will show, it took a long time for people to notice with me as well, I think the more overweight you are the more difficult it is for people to notice. It will happen.

The difference between them must make a little difference weight wise. You need to eat 3500 calories kess to lose a pound. I’m pretty sure it helps in other ways as well.

Hi Vi

I’m glad that the blender is being good, no more clearing up ……..

Hi Mino

I’m pleased things are looking good for you. You will lose that pound, just keep away from those you know whats…….

Hi Kaye

Well done on your loss, you really have the bit between the teeth this time don’t you,

Shirty

I hope your son is still on track.

Jean

I hope you are too bust enjoying yourself to write…….

Audrey

Unusual not to see you here….. I hope all is well x

Ok all here are the mast recipes of the week, I must say some of the have looked delicious….

http://dailym.ai/2dyMpzT

Hi all Sorry I have been M.I.A. took the dogs out first thing, then sorted out the dried poppies seeds for next year, then went for a little walk to town…. then 10,000 steps later came home absolutely dead on my feet but I have found some great bargains… yankee candle melts at 50 each…. plus new walking shoes for me and ian, and a new dog lead etc etc… saved a fortune but spent a lot. Anyhow I haven’t eaten and I have exercised so good day so far. ..

We are having kedgeree for our meal tonight a different fast meal but pretty healthy calorie wise and we both love fish. ..

Ginette will see if I can catch up with the programme thanks.

Anyone else fasting or is it just me?

Back later

Audrey

Hi Audrey

There is a recipe for kedegree in that last link I posted, glad you are Ok, I get lots of bargains in the pound shop but I lot I don’t need as they are cheap.

I see that BHS has a new online store, it opens today I think.

The only kind of melts I know are sone you can eat, these don’t sound like this?!

No ginette

Yankee candle melts are small pieces of wax you melt in a burner that give off a wonderful scent … these are the winter ones so just in time really…

Have been busy in the garden harvesting our plum tree have collected over 10 lbs in weight…

Still not eaten good fadt day as yet but getting hungry now. ..

Audrey

Hi Ginette, sorry if i gave the impression I was in despair. Actually I feel great. Better than I have in a long time and positive about my weight loss to date and potential. Lovely looking recipes! Hope you are having a good day.

Audrey- sounds a busy but lovely day. And there is something so nice about being surrounded with home harvested fruit ready for jam or chutney or whatever, or for crumbles. Actually I’d better shut up about crumbles before I crumble. Not that I’m fasting so…what a good FD you’re having and finishing with kedgeree. I love mine with lime and coriander. Keep strong then you have the weekend to be proud and relax a little in.

Xx

Hi Everyone,

I’m new 😊. I just started the 8 week blood sugar diet on Monday after seeing the article regarding the diet in the daily mail. So I bought the book and here I am lol. I had a lot of success on the 5:2 diet and plan to do that after 8 weeks. It’s not been a bad 5 days and I thought it wld be a lot tougher than it is. Sticking to 800 calories a day and drinking 2.5l of water and even managing to fit in 10,000 + steps a day. I have even been out to lunch with the girls (and eaten) lol.

Just wanted to talk with like minded peeps and share n support. Louise
    😊😊

Hi everyone

I have had my meal was very nice, it won’t be a problem avoiding food tonight as we have been drafted in to babysit the girls at ladt minute.

Off shortly be back tomorrow
    Welcome Louise lots of support on here.

Audrey

Hi Audrey

I didn’t think that was anything to eat. I like scented candles if they are not too strong but my cats are too curious for me to have them.

Hi Sarah

No, you weren’t giving me that impression I just wanted to encourage you to keep on as you are doing.

Hi Louise

Welcome to the thread, a nice lot of people here.

I have added links to extracts for recipes from Micheal M’s wife, these are based on the blood sugar diet, click back on the links if you are interested. Yes, it’s really nice to be with like minded people. We all understand. Have you much to lose?

Hi Ginette,

Thank you for the information regarding your links on recipes I will have a look 😊.
    I have 37lbs to loose. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 4 years ago. Completely my fault just love all food 😊😊. I lost 2.5 stone and am now just pre-disposed to diabetes. But I still get my bloods checked regularly. Would like to completely reverse type 2 now. So, hence why I’m here. I’m really determined and hoped with everyone’s support I could really do it 😊.

Louise 😊😊

Thanks Ginette, that is very kind. I sure am going to have sort my non fast days out better than I am doing at the moment!

Hi Louise, I am quite new too and have almost the same amount to lose as you. You have clearly done really well so far. You will find a lot of help and support and inspiration here.

Have a great weekend everyone. Sarah

Hi all,

A beautiful day here… we had a lovely drive out and about today.. could be England in parts.

Lunch out and no cake 😇

BBQ tonight with a jacket potato.. not a bad day maybe just 1 glass of wine.

Well done on the losers.

Welcome Louise to our corner, shout for any help needed.

Enjoy your weekend everybody.

Jean x

Morning Everyone 😊,

Thanx for your kind words. Looking forward to sharing my weight loss ups and downs with you all lol.

Weigh in on Monday with a stomach measurement too. So will share those with you if that’s ok to keep me on track 😊.

Louise 😊😊

Morning all

Louise feel free to share whatever you want with us, we share it all loses and gains, a lot of us have been here a while now so are more like good friends now, I am sure you are going to fit right in.

I will not be posting again this weekend, we have brought the girls home for the weekend to stay with us, there is a little bit of tension at home, I will say no more. ..hope you all understand.
    I have however popped on scales and am now another lb down so under 160 again… 11 lbs to go to my lowest then another 14 after that I think to hit my target..

Does anyone fancy a healthy November to get us ready for xmas? We could perhaps be a bit stricter with ourselves than normal?

Anyway girls are up so I will go now, Ian us taking them home tomorrow evening so will pop back on then and catch up with posts as long as I survive these next couple of days LOL 😆

Have a great weekend all

Audrey

Morning All,

A bit early here but a good day ahead.

We have a football match this morning with the 11 year old grandson then I think we may go off for a couple of hours and let them have family time.. a bit of space both ways. Lol

We went to a estate sale yesterday and I bought a lovely glass cake dome on a stand… £40 at home bought it for £4… only now I hope it doesn’t break in transit!

I know you are saying ‘cake stand’ but I can make one occasionally.. lol

Audrey..
    A pound off well done you are back on track.have a lovely weekend with the girls hoping things calm down.

I am going to have to pull my belt in here food and too much wine.

The cooking of cooked ribs on the BBQ yesterday…2 bottles of BBQ sauce and half a jar of jam went in the glaze… I nearly died at the calories hoping it all burnt off.. I only had three ribs, more meat on than ours, salad and jacket.

It’s a nightmare 😬😬😬😬

I am in with you for November…I think I will need it!

Louise..
    You look all organised and on track. Why not measure your bust, waist, hips and tops of legs.. do a monthly measure.. it’s nice to see your fat melting away..we do that. Hubby just does his waist

Very quiet on here.

Have a good weekend all

Jean x

Hey Guys

I’m having a really bad day with lots of pain, those days of sleeplessness are not helping. I wasn’t planning to post anything today, but Thijs took my measurements

Waist: – 3.5cm
    Hips: – 3.5 cm
    Upper arm L: – 5.5 cm R : -8,5
    Upper legs: L: – 5 cm R :- 7,5 cm
    Wrist – 1 cm

Is it me, or do some numbers seem a little low for 8 almost 9 weeks in?

Hey Audrey and Sarah
    Have a good time your grandkids!

Louise
    Welcome. Everyone here is really nice, and if you have a bad day we won’t be judgy

Have a great day everyone
    x

hi all
    just quick update
    not good
    put on almost a stone in the past few weeks
    so now back to being obese
    motivation gone a very long way out of the window – beyond the horizon!!

not really sure which ‘good’ way of eating to adopt now, but certainly need to do something

all best wishes to all of you

Hey KT

Why don’t you just try the 5:2 again. It’s less restrictive than what you have been, maybe making it easier to stick to

Sorry about the weight

x

Hi kt,

Sorry to hear about your gain. I put on a lot of weight whilst pregnant with my kids and never managed to shift it. I yo yo dieted/ate for a very long time. It was a habit for me which was very hard to break.

I do agree with Vikathy 5:2 is definantly less restrictive and allows you to eat most things and still loose weight 😊 .

I hope u find your mo jo very soon.

Louise 😊😊

Viewing 50 posts - 6,751 through 6,800 (of 35,392 total)

You must be logged in to reply.