Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,832 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 2 hours, 42 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 5,451 through 5,500 (of 35,317 total)

• Ginette..

You are clever building your shelves ..well done. I can do a lot but not shelves.

Well I have had a wine and some almonds and a magnum.

I seem to blow a weigh in day, I see a pattern developing…I must stop..

Night night

X

Hi Ginette. With all you do I suspect you are at least at 10000 steps or equivalent movement! To be honest, I don’T think my phone is as accurate as something like a fit bit, and given who slow one of mymum’s ancient dogs is, I’M not sure it really counts as exercise when we walk the dogs! But I’ll take my encouragement where I canπŸ˜…

The yogurt is from the fast cookbook. So it’s simply plain Greek yogurt (low fat or not…depending on if I’m on a low carb or low calorie fix) berries (frozen sometimes), and then whatever seeds you have/like, so I use linseed, sesame, almond flakes and whole hazelnuts. The key,though, is dessicated coconut which gives it sweetness. If it’s a NFD I’M pretty generous with myself and don’T measure.

Off for a bowl just now!
    Mx

Morning all

Fast day for me today, it’s going to be challenging mum is intending on having pizza for her lunch!

Wish me luck, have a good weekend everyone

Audrey

Morning All,

Waiting for this lovely hot weather coming..a bit cloudy at the moment.

Going this morning to visit daughter and to have lunch with her and for a catch up, she is always very busy with work things, it will be nice to get her sat down and relaxing….

Steve’s staying home and having catch up with the TV….lol

Minols..
    I keep trying yogurt it’s just not for me it always tastes ‘bad’ ‘ gone off’ flavour.

When you have a 7 year old I am sure you get your steps it…as long as he’s not on his tablet!

Audrey..
    Enjoy your pizza..lol.. I have some Pizza Hut vouchers from Tesco, to have 2 X 2 free meals, so I will be going in the month or so.

Have a good day with Mum.

Ginette..
    Hoping you have a good day which ever you decide to do, painting, filling or shelf making. Enjoy Pams this evening.

Jean x

Hi jean

No pizza for me just for mum! Lol fast day for me…..

Have a good visit, we have Katie coming for lunch tomorrow. …

Audrey

Hi Jean

You do seem to have had a nice day yesterday!! Doesn’t hurt to go mad once in a while though, I’m sure you were like a pair of naughty children…

Enjoy lunch with your daughter. I know what you mean about plain youghurt, I think that lidl plain one was recommended. They do a massive kg tub in two varieties I think. I have Skyr, less sugar and very thick. As long as Steve is relaxing that is good.

I went back to the painting after having a moan yesterday, I have done the first coat on half of the passage, walls are really not good though, I wish I had found out how much a plasterer cost!!

Hi Mino

You must think I walk more than I do, I can’t see how I can do 10,000 without going outside the house. Youghurt sounds intriguing, the only thing I have mixed linseed oil with is turps I think to make furniture polish. It was a long time ago. I hope you enjoyed your yoghurt.

Hi Audrey

Oh dear, you really are being tested!! A strange thing for someone of the older generation to like as well, my Dad would really turn his nose up at it. I have ordered a thin one for next week, we are all being less strict that we should.

It is warm here today, climbing up to 23 degrees.

Hi All,

I have had a lovely day, daughter very good did a prawn salad for lunch she thought it would go well with the diet. She says I look great and she must think about loosing some weight.

She is very thoughtful and always so busy.

When back cooked a chicken dinner, had two glasses of wine and a magnum…it all went down hill but I have enjoyed the day.

What is the matter this is just not me…a 7 month hitch! πŸ˜€ I don’t do this ever….

I have to get us back on track tomorrow…after 9 weeks the illness is catching up with us both…Steve’s aching but not in pain…He is on painkillers but not his strong morphine and diazepam. He is OK.

I caught Steve in the garage designing a gun to shoot electric bands for the grandchildren in the states, for when we go over to see them.

Ginette..
    Glad you have got one coat nearly finished, it seems to have been going awhile, hope it soon starts to look nice. Our walls are not good but they are only emulsioned, they will do.

Audrey..
    You put me to shame..you being very good. Enjoy your day with Katie tomorrow.

I will be good tomorrow or I will not loose my pound on Friday…

Jean x

Hi Jean

I am glad you have had a good visit with daughter today.

I have been severely tested by my mum first we made fruit pies then cooked the meat for lunch tomorrow and now have prebaked the Yorkshire puddings. … I am drooling… LOL

I haven’t been particularly good on my non fast days so I too am looking forward to getting home and normality.

Perhaps next week we can support each other?

I have Xmas dinner type thing tomorrow and fish n chips on Monday before i travel home though first….LOL 😊

Have a good evening enjoy your wine.

Aud

Naughty Corner for both of us……

I am having a bad two days….you are away you have an excuse…

Bottle put away now..πŸ˜‡

We will buddy up I need something…xx

Xx

Hi all,

Hope everyone has had a nice day.

Phew its been a warm one but not much sun!

I had a drive out to look at a car that Im considering buying, but still negotiating with the Sales Manager at close of play today, so not sure if Im going ahead or not!

This afternoon I did a bit in the garden and I did day 16 of Jillian Michaels.

Im bored with my food now! Today I had some white bread with cheese about 1pm and Ive just had a tuna steak with some boiled skinless potatoes and natural yogurt. Yesterday was similar..
    Its weird to be eating lots of carbs again….particuarly white flour carbs…but ah well…almost over now.

Tomorrow is complete fast from 1pm so I may as well turn it into a 5:2 fast day!

Audrey,
    That showed great resolve…well done. I may have struggled with that. Enjoy your day tomorrow.

Ginette
    You have been quite industrious! Are you not finding that its warm for painting?

Jean
    Im glad that Steve is better and that you have enjoyed your day. Have you got your day planned tomorrow with some good old 5:2 eating! Come on we can do this! We will see that pound gone on Friday!!

Minols
    I like plain yogurt too, especially with linseed, seeds and stuff in it. I find the fat free too sweet now, so choose the low fat, or normal, if I can afford the calories!

Catch you all soon!
    Kay x

Hi Jean

Nice that you have been enjoying your time and were mindful at lunch time, but then……… Oops…..

I think get it out of your system this weekend and next week start afresh. You don’t want to put weight back on. I think it is such a relief that Steve isn’t so bad it has led you astray.

Change the magnum to a cheap and cheerful fruit split and you will still have a trat but much lower in calories. I buy Asda ones about 78 calories.

Hi Audrey

I know you are both allowing me time to catch up with you but you will really need to do much worse than that and I don’t want that to happen. Now take stock, go back to basics and try and be as good as you can whilst with your Mum.

Hi Kay

Yes a bit too hot to decorate now, I am going to wait as I have decided to get a quote for my passage to be plastered. So maybe an easier week next week.

Morning all

Oh I am biting my tongue this morning to stop me reacting to my mum.

After enduring all the cooking yesterday then going out to garden for a while do she can eat her lunch (she won’t eat in front of me) she only said that I am bad tempered on fast days and she found them difficult and wished I would eat something, but then said I had put more weight on and was getting fat again!

Wow I feel better now I have vented… sorry about that…. I know it’s only because I am here but it hurts….

However it’s Xmas dinner day today we have turkey, ham, pigs in blanket and stuffing balls… I pre cooked the ham and brought it with me. The idea is I can freeze some meals for mum so when I go home she can freezer eat. I am looking forward to catching up with the family its Katie and Matt today then zoe and Thomas tomorrow…

Have a lovely Sunday everyone

Audrey

Hi All,

Lovely sunny day here.

Fruit for breakfast…I was reading the article which started me and Hemmy off eating fruit…I shouldn’t be eating grapes and cherries too high in sugar..oops! Although I only eat about 5 each must knock them off when finished eating what’s left.

Well decision made this morning…..off to see Steve’s daughter in Manchester today…it will be a challenging day we haven’t been over since January…walking on egg shells and rows spring to mind! Had a major row in January so have kept away as it was so upsetting. She only wants us for money, food or help, then ignores us and won’t pick up the phone.

She has been in contact once since Steve has come out of hospital, the other three have rung daily.

His other daughter will be there from Cardiff, she’s lovely so visiting both. Calling on his sister also who lives near by.

I am missing lunch out today so a 500/800 sort of day..FD tomorrow.

Kay..
    Hope all goes well on Monday for you.

Ginette..
    Maybe a plasterer is a good idea if it’s really bad…we could do to have all our house done, Steve said a apprentice must of done ours πŸ˜‚ It’s ok really unless the sun shines!

Audrey..
    Challenging time for us both. Two nice days catching up with your family although a nightmare with food. Start again when home and you can get back on track.

Vent out all you want..catch mine when back from Manchester!

Must get ready catch you all later..

Jean x

Jean

Hope today goes ok. Seems we both have step daughters who think we own the bank of mum n dad. .. we have zoe meeting up tomorrow so we know that will cost us something…

We are still waiting for fathers day present and its my birthday soon and I know there will be a good excuse as to why I have no present again… LOL πŸ˜€..

Vent all you want but hope you enjoy your day

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Poor you, damned if you do and if you don’t. Bide your time, try and hold your younger and count to ten as many times as you need to. You really need a break and a rest. Your Mum is obviously not feeling 100% and who should she take it out on, her nearest and dearest. Look on it as a measure of how much she cares for you and then count to 10 again…..

Hi Jean

I read an article on how good strawberries are, I eat a lot when I get them. Strawberries, oranges and melon are my favourites although I have just bought a punnet of grapes. I only eat a few of these at a time as they have a lot of sugar.

At least it is giving me a rest from the passage at the moment.

Tomorrow depending on weather I shall maybe do the kitchen again.

Thanks for your support ginette much appreciated. I know wgat you are saying is true…

My back is in spasm again so I am now on tranquilizers so perhaps a good thing as i don’t care at the moment…

Hope you have an easy day today.

Kate and Matt arriving soon so that’s me done posting for a while…

Have a happy Sunday everyone

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Sorry to hear about your back, glad you are coping. Take it easy please xx

I’m going to gave an easy day today, I’m going to sit and catch up on TV x

Glorious day here, sunshining and lovely and warm. πŸ™‚

Had a bad day foodwise yesterday. Went out for the first time in 3 weeks to a friends and then popped into Sainsburys on the way home – big mistake as I came out burdened down with cakes! Ate 2 strawberry flans and a fresh cream apple turnover as soon as I got in so I’m joining some of you in the naughty corner. To top it off I’ve just had a cherry scone smothered in butter. Oh well tomorrow is another day so I’m not going to beat myself up, just have to make my mind up to do better…. and cross my fingers that I can get my head straight again.

Hope the day goes well for you Jean. Nothing worse than bad relations that you’re stuck with. We ended up not having anything to do with OHs kids after years of lies and deceit.
    I’ll be joining you for support from tomorrow to get us back on track.

Hope your day went well also Audrey and that the tablets help your back and keep you calm. Keep your chin up, you’ll soon be home again and able to relax a bit.

Glad you’re having a bit of a rest Ginette. It will be much easier to decorate once you’ve had your walls platered – best thing I ever did in the hallway and worth every penny.

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow Kay and that things get sorted out for you. Every time you mention Gillian Michaels I break out in a sweat! πŸ™‚

Cmum hope alls well with DD and baby X

Hope everyone else is doing OK and enjoying the lovely weather. Take care XX

Hi All..

Back now and we are all OK only stayed for an hour all we could take…popped in for a cuppa at his sisters then back home.

Audrey..
    Father’s Day present, he didn’t get a card! He hasn’t had a present for years from his children…I think mine make more fuss and my grandchildren think the world of him.

Have a lovely meal today it sounds really lovely. Xmas dinner ummm.

Ginette..
    Have a lovely rest up..a lovely day here almost no clouds. Only having a big chicken sandwich and a few new potatoes to pick at for dinner so cut back today.

Coffee..
    Yes let’s all get on track tomorrow….we are OK up to now today.

I must look at this Gillian Michaels..or is it for the younger people?

Kay..
    Good luck for tomorrow X

Have a lovely evening everybody..

Jean x

Evening all.

Everything back to normal. Mum and baby doing well and back at home. Baby Louie had a rough time, his little hands and feet are bruised from all the needles they stuck in him trying to get blood. Was having blood tests every few hours throughout the day and night due to having to many red blood cells. After time spent in the neonatal unit he’s much better now so panic over.
    I’m sorry if I haven’t read all your postings but I’ve not spent much time at home.
    Anyway, hopefully I’m back to normal. I did manage to fast but not been so good on normal days.
    I hope all is well with everyone.

Cmum..

Really pleased both doing well it’s a big worry over. Poor little mite having all those injections a rough start to his life.

Take care yourself

Jean x

Cmum
    Glad mum and baby are finally home and ok. It’s been quite a rough ride for them.
    Take care
    Kay

Hi Coffee

I have joined the others, went in for a twirl, I bought three as they were on special offer and I only just managed to avoid tes is tonight. So there are a few of us need to go back to basics. I have just got fish in sauce out for tomorrow. I have a shopping deliver coming and I have just remembered that I have ordered a soup pack!! To late to cancel it as well.

My “rest” turned into cutting two lawns, front and back garden for Pam, the back one is really big as well, it took about 3 hours.

I see that it is REALLY hot later this week, that means when it starts I won’t do anything only the really necessary. I must get curtains up tomorrow so I can keep the sun out.

Hi Jean

As you say lucky that Steve has your family and you to spoil him. I a, not good at remembering cards for people, but I do ring them.

Hi CMum

Pour Louis, at least the ordeal is over for you all now and you can all relax. Don’t worry about missing posts, I’m sure we all understand. Look after yourself now xx

Hi Kay

Sorry I pressed send a bit too quickly. Survey you won’t still be ecercisibg with the temperature at 33?

Crikey Ginette, just reading what you do makes me want to go and lay down in a darkened room! LOL

Yes it looks as though there are a few of us who need to get back to basics – today went haywire for me as well as yesterday. We’ll all have to be really good from tomorrow and get ourselves back on track.

So pleased that things have sorted themselves out Cmum. It must be such a relief and poor little Louis no doubt will be having lots of kisses and cuddles. I’m assuming they got his blood sorted and it’s OK now? Hope your DD is OK – believe it or not the same thing happened to me with my last baby – but that was 43 years ago! It was a horrible experience – I was convinced I was dying -not helped by the fact that they asked who my next of kin was! Would have hoped that things would have improved by now, but obviously not.

Jean just watching Gillian Michaels is enough to bring on a panic attack. She’s one of the trainers on Biggest Loser USA and so fit it makes your teeth ache! LOL

Supposed to be really hot tomorrow so hope you all have a peaceful day relaxing and staying cool. XX

Good morning all

Cmum glad all is well and both baby and daughter are home and ok…

Sym I have one last bad day today then it’s back to the treadmill for me…

Kay.. Gillian Michaels…eeek wow you must be fit just watching it would make me sweat…

Gibette. Take things easy especially if it gets hot.

Coffee me and symba are getting back to basics I am starting tomorrow so join us if you want to the more the merrier…

Hope i haven’t missed anyone out. There is no sunshine here just thick cloud… hope the rest of you get it…

Have a good day keep in touch remember together we are stronger

Audrey

Morning All,

A heavy cloudy day here but can feel the heat already..keeping my bedroom curtains closed till pm when the sun moves over…or we won’t be sleeping tonight.

A bit too much yesterday for Steve, pains a bit back, too much sitting and he thinks he missed some tablets…( I am not in charge of the tablets now) maybe I should be.

Cutting the grass this morning when dry…I only did it a few days ago!…then a lazy day for us.

Kay..
    Hope all goes well today…and I will look at Gillian.

Audrey..
    We are fasting today but must get back on track. Hope everything is ok at Mums.

Ginette..
    Rest up like us if it’s getting too hot…jobs can wait for another day..

Coffee..
    We will all be all ok, just get our mind set again..hitches happen..

Cmum..
    Hoping you are looking after yourself..glad everything is settling down.

Enjoy your G and T s in the garden…..only joking……not today for us πŸ˜‡

Jean x

Hi Cofffee

I haven’t done anything like this for years and I am trying to pace myself. Fast day today and it is 24.4 in my living room and sun is just coming around. If I get too hot I shall just try and find the coolest place.

I used to work in an air conditioned building, I remember how much I used to appreciate it this time of the year.

Hi Audrey

Take it easy, not a time for the treadmill in this heat, find a cool spot and read a book. It is going to be really hot tomorrow and Wednesday I think.

If you are travelling home tomorrow, take plenty of water, sone for you and some for the radiator…..just in case, cars tend to get overheated on long journeys in this weather. The sun is probably with you by now.

Hi Jean

Oh dear poor Steve, I have a couple of apps on the phone that I can set for to let me know it’s tablet time. I got these when Pam had her cataract done. It was difficult to fit 4 times with 3 or 4 hours apart unless I did this.

Yes I agree all that sun after a lot of rain is really making the grass grow quickly.

Have a nice lazy afternoon.

I have got all my morning jobs done…cutting the grass I was sweating buckets!

Just taken the grass and some rubbish out of the garage to the tip it is 28.5 degrees in the car….too much to sit out at the moment. I may have an hour later if it cools down.

Sitting quietly with a book.

X

Hi Jean

Yes it was hot at Pams earlier 32 degrees and that wasn’t at the hottest time of the afternoon, take it easy, sit in the shade if you are outside.

I am sitting catching up on TV. Just got my shopping delivery which included soup!!! I ordered it when it was cooler….

There are weather warnings out for the next two days.

http://dailym.ai/29FP2Kj

Hope everyone else is fine and keeping cool.

Hi all

Back home safe… had a lovely afternoon playing with Thomas our grandson…

Busycouple of days ahead with Dr visit and hospital plus car in garage to have brake pads put on.

Hope you are all ok in the heat.

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Glad your day was good. I hope the car isn’t too expensive.

I decided too get on repainting the kitchen, 3/4 of a coat finished, not sure if it looks much different, I shall have to wait until it dries. I can’t do the last quarter as this is where the spilt paint is and I am still waiting for that to dry. I really must get it finished so that I can get at least that straight.

Now I’m just relaxing, too hot to have dinner yet as it is fish in sauce and vegetables. I really don’t fancy anything.

I think everyone must be flaked out with the heat.

Walls don’t look any different!! I shall see in the delight tomorrow. I am so frustrated.

Morning all

I have been on the scales up another 2 lb that is 6 lb from my lowest weight…. my weight loss graph is beginning to look like a roller coaster ride!

Ginette I do hope the walls look better in daylight such a lot of work for nothing.

Jean you need to rest as well we don’t want you with a bad back also….

Coffee, Kay, Minols, Lynda, Cmum hope you are all ok and doing better weight loss wise than me…

Keep in touch ladies it’s very quiet on here I am never sure if that’s good or not hehe. …

Together we are stronger

Audrey

Morning All,

Going to be a hot one!

Off to Aldi early for a few bits and pieces not much…still eating out of the larder!

Audrey..
    I am up a bit this morning, strange after a FD, maybe body holding on to fluids…hopefully. You have had a Xmas dinner plus another meal yesterday with family so you are bound to be up…it will soon come off, you soon get back on track again. Make the most of the special times with family.

No work for me in this heat it can wait! Just the washing on..

Ginette..
    What can I say about your paint….all the hard work and you don’t see much difference in colour, hoping it looks brighter and to your liking this morning when dry. It’s so disappointing, I had the same in my kitchen I think it was three colours before it was right, one colour was fine it was the contrasting colour which was wrong.

Take care today I know you don’t like the heat. I only was outside yesterday for 30 mins just too hot even for me and I usually like it.

Hope everybody else is ok, I agree all quiet on here…holidays, babies, hospital all very busy but not putting the pounds on..lol..lol

Have a good sunny day make the most of it…this one day could summer..🌞

Jean x

Hi Audrey

I’m sure that this must be food in transit. I’m up early as I had to call 111 last night in the end because my blood pressure was high, the doctor suggested that I go to A&E which I didn’t. Blood pressure dangerously high and I know that would not have helped. If anything it would have the opposite effect.

Just a bit up today. 229/120 was ridiculous, luckily I took it as I had a headache last night.

Painting on hold now for the foreseeable future, at least until this heat passes.

Feeling frustrated and not too well.

Hi Jean

Our posts crossed, no difference in the paint πŸ™

Ginette..

That is very high, you should go and see the Doctor, maybe a change of tablets. You have been doing too much when it’s been so hot.

Rest up today and see if it goes back to normal. You said it’s just up a bit this morning.

Look after yourself.

Jean xx

Ps shame on your paint..

Morning all on this very hot day.

Weigh in today and I down again 1 1/2 lbs. I’m only 4lb off having lost 3 st.

Mum and baby doing fine but her 2 yr old playing up which we expected.

Ginette

Your BP is very high. You need to rest and stay cool. Are you on medication ? If so it might need adjusting. Mine is very low. I think I’m just lucky.

Well stay cool everyone.

Cmum,

Well done on this weeks weight loss, quite hard going when away from usual life with stress of Louie and daughter.The nearly three stone off is amazing you must be so so pleased.

I can understand why some people won’t like it, thats a big amount which will be noticeable to friends and family.

No wonder you are on track, feeling positive, being strong and sod anyone who doesn’t like it.. Attitude

Good luck to your journey

Jean xxxx

Ginette..

How are you? Has your BP settled to how it should be for you?

Take Care

Jean x

Phew it’s hot…

Hope you are all doing ok in the heat…. at least it helps us hydrate…

Audrey

Hi Jean

Thanks for your concern, I just wanted to get the painting finished. Now I’m doing nothing at all, blood pressure is lower but still a little high.

I shall make an appointment in a couple of days, my doctor is away and I’m sure it is the heat making things worse.

I hope Steve is feeling better.

Hi CMum

Well done CMum

You are nearly at your target, something to work towards.

I am sure the little one will settle down soon.

I really don’t want to eat anything today. Too hot, maybe later.

Ginette..

It could be the heat…it’s so hot here…if it goes sky high again you must go to A/E you don’t want a heart attack..

One good thing here it’s like a Chinese laundry, washing all done, bed sheets and all under pillow and matteress protectors done, waiting for some to dry run out of line space.

Too hot for me to sit out…looks like ironing may be done then maybe not..lol …could be a G and T time later.

Steve is a bit numb down his legs and bum but not in the pain he was. Hospital Thursday at 9 am.

Audrey..

Are you washing or did you do it before you came home…hope you got some things sorted at mums.

Washing drying so quick πŸ˜€

Looks like no rain for us tomorrow it just misses us.

Going away for three days to Chatsworth House on Friday in the caravan…hoping Steve’s ok. Joining our friends…looks like a naughty few days.

Never mind I am looking forward to it …missing the caravan it’s been a funny year.

Jean x

Hi jean

Yes 3 lots of washing done and pegged out lol x

Ginette try your best to keep cool and as jean said if blood pressure goes up again ring for an ambulance please..

Take care everyone

Audrey

Hi Audrey and Jean

Thanks I am monitoring it, A&E would just stress me and put it up further. I will be careful xx

Glad you are both being productive.

Afternoon everyone

Audrey I’m joining you in the 2lb up class! To b honest I expected it to be more so all in all it’s not too bad. πŸ™‚ Trying to start again from today.

Ginette I hope you’re feeling a little better. Remember to drink plenty of water and for heavens sake stop worrying about the flaming paint! I’m sure it must look better than it did before you started and if the colour isn’t quite right at least you know that it’s clean and new so it’s got to look better than it did before (Yes?)

Well done on your loss cmum. In the face of all the upset you did really well. Glad that DD and baby Louis are feeling better and the 2 year old just needs plenty of reassurance that he’s still No 1! Getting them to help with baby sometimes works.

Glad you’ve got a break planned Jean and hope the hospital visit is positive so that you can both relax and enjoy your time at the van.

You’re all making me feel really lazy talking about hanging washing out! I’m sat in the lounge doing nothing and heaven knows there’s plenty that NEEDS doing! Got my lovely Grandson staying here – he tells me at the beginning of the school holidays that he’s here for the next 7 weeks and he’s not kidding! LOL

Please take care everyone, remember that there’s always tomorrow for anything that doesn’t get done today – Just call me Scarlet! LOL XX

Hi Coffee

I have decided to put up with it for now, maybe paint it again later in year, before winter gets here. I may be getting the passage plastered at the end od August so that won’t be able to be painted until the beginning of September. So an enforced rest!! Paint is going away for now.

How lovely to have time with your grandson. I didn’t quite make a lb down, but that was the last thing on my mind today.

I’m still doing nothing, not even the washing up yet.

Hope you’re feeling a bit better Ginette. Like I said earlier whatever doesn’t get done will still be there when you feel up to it _ unless you’re really lucky and the magic elves come to do it for you. πŸ™‚
    Don’t know about you but I’m finding it rather warm at the moment! πŸ™‚ Just about to go to bed – probably to read – and intend to have the fan facing me on full. LOL

Hope you all manage to ger some sleep in this heat. XX

Hi All

Just a quick report to say blood pressure now gone to the other extreme 123/60!!

Off to bed now after a very easy day. I hope you are all managing to sleep with this heat.

Viewing 50 posts - 5,451 through 5,500 (of 35,317 total)

You must be logged in to reply.