Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 31,126 replies, has 380 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 1 hour, 48 minutes ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 31,401 through 31,421 (of 31,421 total)

• Hi FBBs hope all is well with you Xxxx

What a beautiful day.

We had a good walk then I went into town for a shop and wander around the charity shops.

Shelves in Sainsbury here were quite bare in places. Got a few easy meals in the Taste the difference range I quite like them. .. Cottage pie and curry .. doubles so will save cooking for 4 days lol. Just some veg. I like some green veg even with curry lol.
    Found some good books at the charity shops 3 for a pound. Making sure I am well stocked in case of a lockdown again. lol

My friend Pam has started up a local group of women on line to go out for meals etc.as her hubby works lots of hours. She has joined me in and TBH its not for me all they talk about is Netflix and Bingo lolol.. I will have to leave the group as it keeps coming up on messenger I have a message every time someone posts lolol
    I enjoy my one to one friends best lol.

Sym… hope you enjoyed your walk..

Ham egg and chips this evening .. will enjoy that.

Have a good day all
    When people show you who they are believe them. 🌼
    Sometimes their behavior is your answer Xxxx

Evening everyone have had a nice day which included a visit to daughter and son in law as usual on a Wednesday morning but then back home instead of going on to meet our friends for our usual lunch which wasn’t happening today. Decided to take advantage and have an extra FD instead. Ely tomorrow as usual and will be looking extra forward to my breakfast and coffee.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone and stay safe.
    Nana x

Evening All…
    Lovely riverside walk, nice chat with Natalie…nearly 1 1/2 hours

My fast day was about 800 cal, fasting again tomorrow…just throwing an extra one in….

A lazy day for me, a bit of ironing and book reading…

Dave..
    Well done on winning your bowls a good day for you…..

Hemmy..
    I am like you a one to one not big groups, I did go out with 3 ladies but that’s large enough.All set up with your food nice and easy week…

I am out early tomorrow, Charlie walking, then collecting my sister to go to Beverley a small market town…changing some trousers for a longer length and hoping to look about for fleeces…I would usually prefer to go on my own but she invited herself!

Jean x

Evening all!
    Dave- poor Heidi, & you, lots of cleaning…good bowling today!
    Jean- well done doing an extra FD, & a long walk too! Hope you have a good day with your sis tomorrow- I’m sure she’ll enjoy it even if you don’t!
    Hemmy- sounds like you had a good time shopping! A few bare shelves in our Tesco, mainly water, quite a few things we couldn’t get from Asda…the Co-op where son works has had problems getting deliveries for quite a while now. Shame your friend’s group is not for you, don’t think it’d appeal to.me either!
    Nana- hope your breakfast out is good tomorrow! Well done making the most of it with an extra FD!
    My FD has gone okay, kept busy tidying, cleaning windows, getting ready for my ‘immaculate house’ friend who’s coming on Friday…well needed!

Good morning, Heidi got me up but was ok. She’s a nice clean dog now. Bowling again today.Only 7 games left over 3 leagues.Fasting today so no biscuit with my cuppa at bowls.The sun is out and it’s 100 days until Christmas.

Morning all!
    Fasting okay so far, have a curry ready meal for tonight. Waiting for Asda order, have walked Xena & Gwinnie. Might go out later with youngest if it stays nice…
    Have a good day everyone, keep strong those who are fasting!

Hi FBBs hope all is well with you Xxxx

Another lovely day .. long walk with my favourite dog walking friend and her little King Charles. The two dogs get on so very well.

Our village tearoom is closed as they are isolating .. such a shame.

Brads .. good luck with your game. How is your shoulder. Did the freeze spray work.

H H.. You are getting plenty of exercise with the two walks. lol Enjoy your curry.

Nana .. Hope you have some sunshine in Ely today . Well done on your extra FD.

Sym… Enjoy your shopping .. hope you found a fleece.

Have a good day everyone.

We have no control over what others do or say, but we have 100% control over how we will respond. Xxxx

Afternoon All..
    A funny old morning my milk was sour so no cuppa, met up with a lot of dog walkers as we walked back I asked if one would hold Charlie outside the shop so I could get some milk…I trimmed quite a lot of brambles back as we walked…taking clippers out while we walk down the old road to tidy it up…..

Fast day for me..

Ride through to Beverley collected sister on my way…a nice time with my sister, a latte out at cafe must do a non fast day another time and have lunch out…I bought a fleece jacket but smarter, Capri trousers and a tee shirt..trousers which I were collecting was the wrong colour so they have been reordered and coming to the house. So a bit of a spend 😀…all walkie sort of stuff quick drying..

Hedgehog..
    I enjoyed today, I think you have to be in the right frame of mind…you cleaning windows too..I am going to do mine over the next few days, I hate doing them…enjoy your curry tonight.

Dave..
    Enjoy bowls, 😇 no biscuits….good girl Heidi….I am not doing Christmas so I will not talk about it !

Hemmy…
    Shame on your cafe closed…ours was closed last week due to holidays, we missed it…strangely I find the pub better value it’s just the wine which is expensive…I will have to have tea! 😬 hard one for me when eating out…😂

Keep strong everyone…

Jean x

Back from bowling very close game for me but I lost 21-20.I had a bowl very close to the Jack which would have made it 20-20 and I had one bowl to go but decided to play safe and not try to win the game.Didnt work out. Nice and sunny here. Fast going ok 132 calories so far.

Hello everyone yes Hemmy it was a lovely sunny visit to Ely today. Aunt and Uncle are doing well bless them.
    Wasn’t as hungry as I thought I’d be this morning strange how that happens especially as I went to bed really hungry last night. Have had a nice ham salad for tea followed by low fat yoghurt and honey. So hopefully a nice low day. Next FD will be on Saturday.
    Enjoy the rest of your day everyone and stay safe.
    Nana x

Just hoped on the scales and have lost 4lbs, so very pleased. The sun is out so time to buy cobs😂.No bowling until Monday so can rest my shoulder. Will take Heidi out then go to Sainsbury’s.

Afternoon everyone the weeks seem to fly by lately and here it is Friday again and halfway through September already.
    Indian takeaway on the cards for this evening and OH is driving so will have a drink.
    Managed to lose two pounds this week must have been the extra FD on Wednesday.
    Well done to those of you who’ve also managed to lose weight this week.
    Have a good weekend everyone and I’ll be back here again Monday.
    Nana x

Hi FBBs hope all is well with you Xxxx

There seems to be a chilly feel in the air mornings and evenings Autumn is upon us.

Been busy in the garden never came in till 6pm.. Lots of chopping and pruning back now.. Although garden still colourful with baskets and roses.
    I am so thrilled as the rose I bought for Mum a spray rose has loads of buds. I thought I had lost it in the early days as we had late frosts.

Well done Brads and Nana Brilliant loses. Yay.

Happy with my weight I seem to be staying within 1-2 lbs.. so all good. It will be harder in winter not so much exercise in the garden.

Have a good evening all

Old keys will never open new doors. Xxxx

Evening All…
    A long riverbank walk with Natalie this morning the boys were running fast and enjoying each other..

Cleaned top to bottom then cleaned all my windows up and down stairs, in and outside….just back downstairs to do as too sunny..really cream crackered..

Just had a bob in the chair ….shower in a minute and bed early but not yet….

I lost 1 lb this week….still 1 lb needed to goal…

Dave..
    Well done on 4 lbs off a good amount…

Nana..
    Enjoy your Indian tonight..well done on 2 lbs off..

Hemmy..
    Good news on mums rose, good it’s still with you..a lot of work in the garden you will be tired like me….nice to keep in maintenance…

Have a good weekend..

Jean x

Evening!
    Dave- well done losing 4lbs, that’s brilliant! Hope you got some cobs?! Will be good to rest your shoulder for a few days…
    Mary- very well done for you as well! Enjoy the takeaway tonight 😊, & have a good weekend!
    Jean- you do work hard! Good of you to clear the paths too, I forget to take my secateurs with me…Well done with your pound off as well!
    Hemmy- well done maintaining! It is getting very autumnal, lots of leaves coming down in the woods…good Mum’s rose is doing well- I’ve lost a few plants with the snow late, but others have been their best ever! A shame about your tea shop.
    We tried to get a cuppa out yesterday but the cafe (called The Tea Hut) closed at 3pm, how ridiculous is that?! Helped the FD though! We went out again today- youngest came, nice that he wanted to. We went to Kessingland to see the beach & the site we had a static caravan on, bittersweet, lots of happy memories, shame the site fees are higher now so not right for us now. Couldn’t take Xena, a bit too far for her in the car. Picked blacberries for a crumble- yum! A quick walk in Lowestoft too for an ice cream, oops! Back to a FD tomorrow.
    Have a good evening!

Good morning, another lovely sunny day here.I know autumn is on the way so will make the most of the sun. Forgot to buy a steak so will have something else. Time to take Heidi out.If I don’t put her band on people stop me and say is she better now😂.I say she’s just old so won’t get better. Lots of people say hello Heidi when they see her.

Hi FBBs hope all is well with you. Xxxx

What a glorious day really warm.

Had a long walk all quiet in the village shop empty… people have gone out today lol.

I have just had a very naughty carb lunch .. Chunky crusty wholemeal bread with roast beef and horseradish sandwiches. Plus a custard tart another one for later.

Sainsbury cottage pie this evening with some broccoli Mr Pips favourite veg.

14 weeks no alcohol so pleased with that.

Just going out to mow the lawns .. in between washing 2 lots of armchair covers .. so a productive day.

Sym.. Window cleaning is very tiring that and oven cleaning my worst jobs. lol Nice when they are done though.

HH.. So lovely your boy likes to go out with you I know some don’t when they get a certain age. lol
    Keeping a caravan on site now is expensive .. we had a canal boat years ago we moored in Warwick at a marina the fees would be very high now.

Brads .. Heidi is a star at her age I bet she is loved by the locals. How is the shoulder any improvement.

Nana.. Hope you are enjoying your weekend whatever you are doing.

Take care all There Are So Many Beautiful Reasons To Be Happy Xxxx

Afternoon All..
    A village walk this morning…
    I played boules with Jan we won the two games, it was a slow start but we came through, onto the cafe for lunch just toasted tea cake and a chocolate creamy thing tasty and latte.

Just been to the canal with Fay and Jan with the dogs, Bonny was in season Charlie was a bit too interested and Bonny was flirty so it didn’t help..I walked off on our own while the other dogs swam..giving a bit of space between them.

Hedgehog..
    Nice to go back to where the caravan was, sometimes it’s just nice..I suppose I have that feeling at Bridlington….crumble time for you….I have 2 plum crumbles in the freezer..
    Sunny again can’t finish my windows off at the moment…

Dave..
    Yes it has the autumn feel..a damp start but knowing it would be hot later…

Hemmy..
    Sandwich sounded delicious nothing like crusty bread….umm custard tarts..
    My grass could do with another cut but it won’t be today…hope you get yours done…

Jean x

Science has proven that sports are not the best way to lose weighthttps:/ / shrink. me/6D6oZh

Morning All..
    A restless sleep last night so a bit later up…a usual village walk at the weekend.

I am hoping for a fast day but my friend may come over, we may eat…so see how I go….I will be fasting tomorrow ….

A lazy day for me, a book read ..I feel as if I have been very busy…I finished my window cleaning last night….looks like the cold weather is coming on Thursday the start of autumnal feel….maybe a sort out of winter clothes see if I need any replacements and throw aways ..

Have a lovely day…

Jean x

Good afternoon. Yes autumn is here although it’s been very warm here. Had to have the fan on last night in the bedroom Heidi was panting all night until I put it on. Took her out still no coat needed yet do me, she hasn’t got a coat, but doesn’t need one with all her fur.A raincoat works be the only coat I would ever use but not got one of them either anymore. Roast chicken for tea so Heidi will be happy.

Viewing 21 posts - 31,401 through 31,421 (of 31,421 total)

You must be logged in to reply.